InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Truth Hurts...in a good sorta way. ❯ Not exactly perfect. ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
'Simply because of a few....arrogant, misguided, archaic fools ...then....then'

So perhaps they weren't the most romantic or sensual words ever uttered.

Perhaps if the Taiyoukai, who was now reveling in the whimpers and moans coming from the young female beneath him, ever had to explain to someone why such an odd conglomeration of hatred and distain had finally broken down his defenses, he would explain it was more to the way the words were spoken then the actual words themselves.

In other words: You had to be there.

Which of course you wouldn't be, because if you were, he would have to gouge out your eyeballs for interrupting such a private moment.


Funny how that works.


In his many years he had heard numerous 'pickup lines', from humans, and demons, and....humans that became demons so they could play .......god-awful music.

~ 'I wish to play for you.'~ Sesshoumaru recalled contemptuously. He supposed a lesser being would have been swayed by such words. Perhaps a lesser being would have quivered at the thought of a human giving up their humanity simply because they had gazed upon his beauty briefly in the forest.

Perhaps his eulogy had been a bit....terse, but...he never really developed an appreciation for music. Why get overly soppy over a once human female whom he barely knew and who...quite frankly...needed a few music lessons?

For that matter, why was it that human females seemed to seek him out when he was injured and unable to ~defend~ himself?

And why were so many human wenches idly flitting about the forest anyways?

Sesshoumaru pushed away the odd thoughts with a silent mental shrug.

He never really developed a taste for romance.

Miko, however.........

Kagome gasped as her lips broke free of his; abandoning the small war that waged between them as the tingling and swollen skin attempted to regroup. They had been kissing for what seemed like an eternity and her body was aching and ready to move on to the next step, but for some reason, they seemed to ...linger there.

What was he waiting for?

Did he not understand that she was more then willing to give him.....anything and everything he wanted?

'Oh Kami.' Kagome groaned as another questioned twisted inside her brain.

Would she actually have to broach THAT subject?

For some reason it seemed easier to actually have sex with Sesshoumaru then TALK about having sex with Sesshoumaru.

That couldn't be right could it?

Shouldn't that be the other way around?

Kagome opted to meet her confliction somewhere in the middle with an innocent but leading question.

"Shouldn't I take my shoes off?" Kagome questioned breathlessly as the Taiyoukai above her pressed hot kisses against the sensitive skin of her jaw; allowing her to catch her breath.

"Hn." Sesshoumaru retorted distractedly; his tone suggesting that he was more then content to simply continue pressing heated kisses against her skin, while rolling his hips suggestively against her panty covered core. He found the harder he pressed, the more her scent spiked, and for the time being, he was more then happy to see just how far he could push the tantalizing creature beneath him until she snapped.

"Sesshoumaru..." Kagome whined as she felt his kisses trail to her earlobe ....and then.... lower.

Typically she would find this extremely erotic.

Hell, it was in EACH and EVERY romance novel she had ever read.

The sad fact of the matter, however, was SHE was not a character in one of her books, and HE was quickly zeroing in on an EXTREMELY ticklish spot.

He had kissed her like this before and she had been too distracted to ................now however...

A brief memory of a slumber party a year ago flashed into Kagome's memory as she recalled the strange game that eventually brought the odd weakness to the young miko's attention.

It had been Yuki's suggestion; that they each choose a partner and practice giving each other hickeys.

Come to think of it, Yuki always seemed to come up with these games where they ended up kissing on each other.

'Hadn't it been Yuki's idea to have the slumber party in the first place?' Kagome questioned with mild disturbance before shaking her mind free of such thoughts and bringing herself back to the matter at hand.

Long story short, if Sesshoumaru didn't want to get elbowed in the nose, he needed to stop AND FAST.

"Kagome...." Sesshoumaru moaned back; obviously mistranslating the wariness in her voice as he continued on completely unaware of the real peril his muzzle was in. He could now feel the dampness collecting against the crotch of his hamaka, and knew the woman beneath him would soon be begging him to tear the clothing off her body as he buried his shaft deep within her virgin flesh.

Kami...how he had waited for this moment.

A sharp scream from the girl beneath him caused him to pull back, as, for the first time, he found himself envious of his brother's puppy ears, if only because they could lay flat against his head to muffle the shrill sound.

"STOP!!!" Kagome screamed in a blood curdling way as her hands swung about frantically; just barely missing the great Taiyoukai's face as she practically went into convulsions.

"Woman." Sesshoumaru demanded as he pulled himself against her side to lazily grind his cloth covered erection against her hip.

"What is wrong with you?" He finished with irritation.

"It's......." Kagome practically sniffled as she shyly attempted to match the youkai's heated gaze. "Ticklish."

Sesshoumaru snorted so loudly Kagome swore she could actually hear him swallow the thick air that inevitably filled his nostrils.

"I'm sorry..." Kagome offered piteously. "You know......I've never done THIS before... and...it didn't tickle so much the first time...but..."

"I am aware." The Taiyoukai retorted arrogantly before lowering his voice to the cold commanding tone that he often used to rattle his enemies.

"Disrobe." He ordered blandly.

"S'cuse me?" Kagome's eyebrow twitched as she sat up on the bed and gave him a quizzical expression.

"Remove your clothing." Sesshoumaru reinforced; bringing himself into a kneeling position as he removed his outer kimono (his armor still lying against the chamber floor from when he had been pinned to the bed as he had never bothered to put it back on).

"What?" Kagome questioned again. Honestly she fully understood what he was saying...she just ...never expected him to ... Wasn't he supposed to take her clothes off or something?

"Undress." The Taiyoukai restated irritably. Had the blood rushing to her head somehow found its way into her ears?

"Huh?" Kagome retorted dimly again; finally gaining an irritated glance from the Taiyoukai as he paused halfway through removing his inner kimono while he glared at her from his position perched on the bed in only his hamaka while his loosened top hung haphazardly against his toned biceps.

A delicate eyebrow disappeared into the Taiyoukai's hairline as he extended an experimental set of claws next to the young woman's ears and snapped his fingers once; snorting knowingly as she flinched from the sharp sound before pulling himself completely free of his inner kimono and depositing it to on the floor unceremoniously.

"Are you being difficult on purpose?" Sesshoumaru questioned dubiously as he seemed to abandon his own clothing to instead focus on hers; his clawed hand deftly pulling her feet free of the strange boots she wore before dropping them to the chamber floor dismissively.

Now it was Kagome's turn to snort. "Difficult?" She squeaked.

She wasn't the one being difficult here.

If she wasn't focusing so hard on NOT ogling the well toned expanse of chest that twitched mere inches from her warm and tingling fingers....she'd....well she'd do something.

"Forgive me." Sesshoumaru quipped in a tone of playful arrogance. "How foolish of me to assume you would have enough wits to remove your clothing while in my presence." He punctuated his sentence by deftly pulling Kagome's school uniform over her head; the motion going practically unnoticed by the female, who once again, allowed herself to be baited by his terse words.

Kagome's face flushed momentarily as she realized she had once again been ogling his exposed skin. Wait...wasn't it assumed she would ogle at this point? Was he calling her stupid or insinuating his was Kami's gift to woman again?

She supposed if he was suggesting he was some sort of silver haired adonis, having sex with him wasn't exactly going to help to disprove that assumption.

Still...she had never been one to back away from a fight...

"For Kami's sake...." Kagome huffed as she eyed the youkai angrily; completely unaware how ineffective the look was considering she was sitting on his bed in nothing but her short green skirt, panties, and a lacy white bra. "...and you're saying ~I'm~ the difficult one?"

Sesshoumaru eyed the girl quizzically as he slowly read the distraction her irises seemed to be communicating. A soft smirk curled against his thin lips as his claws reached for the young woman's hip; idly searching for a clasp or a tie while lightly tugging to test the strength of the waistband.

"What are you..." Kagome began; trailing off when she realized just how ridiculous her question was. 'He's taking off your clothes...duh.' Her mind offered unhelpfully.

Another soft smirk curled against the Taiyoukai's lip, as, with one violent tug, he deposited the young miko on her back again with a resounding "eep!" before turning her over and running his claws against the seams of the cloth that now barely covered her bottom.

"It's...uh..." Kagome stated hesitantly as she awkwardly wrenched a free arm around her back to locate the zipper to her skirt. "It's right here." She whispered softly as she grasped the zipper between her thumb and forefinger and slowly brought it down.

Silently she wondered how she could have forgotten what it was they were doing...or ....about to do.

What was it about Sesshoumaru that always made her rise to the challenge while forgetting her surroundings?

Sesshoumaru arched a delicate eyebrow as he eyed the strange contraption, but simply added it to the list of ~thing he would ask the miko~ later.

After all, there were more...pressing issues to attend to.

Sesshoumaru took in a stuttering breath as he found himself once again silently humbled by the girl that trembled under his fingers. Casually, as if he had done it a hundred times, he pulled the green fabric of the scandalously short skirt down the woman's heated and flushed skin, before tossing it casually to the floor to join the rest of their clothing.

Kagome's toes curled as she desperately fought against the urge to move her hips against the bed and hopefully appease the ache that settled low in her abdomen. Everything was moving so slowly. Her panties were thoroughly soaked and he hadn't even touched her....at least...not really...not like before......not in the way she wanted him to.

Kagome could do nothing to muffle the moan that escaped her lips as the Taiyoukai's gentle claws lightly grazed over the lace that curved in with the swell of her bottom. He seemed to follow the delicate material as if it, somehow, would eventually lead the way to some sort of lost treasure. Her breath caught as his claws inched closer and closer to her heated, fabric covered, center.

Was he going to do THAT again?

Kami she hoped so.

Kagome spread her legs and lifted her hips from the bed minutely as her anticipation quickly overshadowed any and all of her inhibitions. Her inner mind was screaming at him to just ~fucking touch her all ready~ but she quieted it and instead communicated her distress through a series of small whimpers.

Finally answering her mewling cries, Sesshoumaru allowed the pad of his index finger to lightly rub at the soaked and swollen flesh hidden behind the thin fabric of her panties.

Kagome groaned so loudly she suddenly wondered how Sesshoumaru might react if she broke into sobs. The friction of his finger was so delicious and yet so restrained that it caused her to ball her hands into the sheets of the bedding. At the same time, however, it drove her mad and she released another series of small whimpers while she pleaded for more from the Taiyoukai seated beside her.

Sesshoumaru grunted as the scent of the female's distress assaulted his senses.

She seemed awfully eager to rush things.

This singular observation caused the Taiyoukai to swell with masculine pride....among other things.

Sesshoumaru had every intention of stopping before he completely lost control to explain the logistics of youkai mating; since he now felt she was at least aware of the risks and willing to....face them. Even if he could not fully agree with her particular point of view, he had to admit, he admired her conviction.

Now however, Sesshoumaru noted as he slowed the progress of his finger to almost nonexistent circles, he had better attempt to broach the subject before the female, whimpering for his touch, entered into something she was unprepared for.

Inu Youkai mated for life, after all, and even if she never really grew to accept him, he would uncontrollably be drawn to her.

The inevitability of having to murder each and every potential human suitor because she did not recognize to whom she truly belonged would definitely prove tedious; despite the typically short life spans of humans. The unacceptable fact that she would die before him was just another thing they would need to discuss and then possibly remedy.

Sesshoumaru huffed as he realize just how MUCH they needed to discuss.

No wonder his father decided to bring certain details up only AFTER he had chosen his mate.

If Sesshoumaru truly understood humans, and quite frankly he felt that he did, she would more then likely take their coupling far more casually then he did.

He wasn't a virgin of course, but he hadn't taken a mate in over one hundred years.

Not since the last one thankfully died.

Sesshoumaru shuttered at the unpleasant thought that seemed to grab him at such an inopportune time.

She had really gotten on his nerves towards the end.

Cardinal rule of rutting: NEVER think of your cold, prudish ex right before...

"ARGHHHHHH!" Kagome screamed from her place against the bedding as the Taiyoukai's finger slowed to an annoying, practically stilled, pace. She was so turned on it was making her almost ill and he was...what?

Day dreaming?

Counting the freckles on her back?

Trying to decide whether he should release Jaken and invite him in for a threesome?!

Kagome's thoughts became more and more disturbing as her anger and anticipation slowly turned her into a snarling, demanding, lust-driven beast.

Did he fucking want her or not?

Kagome felt like pulling her hair out by the roots.

'Screw him.' Kagome's mind growled out as she pushed herself free of the bed.

'Literally.' She added callously before she folded her legs underneath her rear and reached to unhook her bra.

Kagome was beyond caring she was a virgin and beyond wondering if he was.

It had taken her a whole month and much mental struggling in order to finally give into his advances. Did he honestly think she would just lay there while he lazily fondled her underwear?

She was only human, after all, and humans had needs.

Kagome swung her legs free of the bed as she turned her back on the obviously shocked youkai and flung her bra across the room with force. She didn't even blush as she felt his irises burn across her bare back while her angry fingers made quick work of pulling her underwear down her legs.

'There.' Kagome huffed to herself; pleased her anger had at least freed her of her uncomfortable undergarments.

Now, it was his turn.

"Wha..." Was as far as Sesshoumaru got before the woman sitting on the edge of the bed, sunk low; curving her spine as she lowered herself into a twisted crouching position. A delicate eyebrow shot into his hairline as he noted the female seemed ready to pounce upon him. A conflicting feeling of excitement and surprise caused the demon lord to stare at her dubiously. She was exposed to him now, but she didn't seem to mind in the least.

Somehow he always thought she would blush.

What had gotten into her?

Sesshoumaru's eyes widened marginally as the woman, who had been coiling herself against the side of the bed, finally unwound herself in a somewhat awkward movement; her hands forcing all her momentum into his shoulders.

Sesshoumaru grunted softly as he resisted the force and remained sitting upright in bed.

Had she intended to push him over?

"Woman..." He finally queried, noting the overly strained feminine sounds escaping her lips as she continued to apply pressure against his shoulders. The act itself was quite pleasurable, he noted, considering her bare breasts were pressed firmly against his chest while she straddled his lap, but he couldn't help but question her.

"What are you doing?" Sesshoumaru finished his statement with an elongated vowel sound as the heat between their bodies began to work its way into his brain.

"Mou..." Kagome pouted as she rested her head against his shoulder and caught her breath. "You were supposed to fall over."

"Why?" Sesshoumaru questioned distractedly as he let a clawed hand gently trace the bones of her spine.

"So I could ravage you." Kagome answered back with disappointed laughter.

"I see." The Taiyoukai noted in an icy cold rumble.

"Perhaps..." He offered as his hand found its way to the smooth skin of her ass and began to kneed it roughly. "You should try again."

Kagome snickered slightly as she contemplated the futility of such an action. There was no way he was going down, she noted with a gasp as his claws lightly grazed the smooth skin of her behind. She might as well try knocking over a brick wall. Still, if he was asking her to do it again, maybe he enjoyed it?

With a little mental shrug Kagome applied a light pressure against the Taiyoukai's shoulders; only to epp loudly as he fell like a stack of cards.

"Ooof!" Kagome exclaimed as she landed unceremoniously on top of the great dog demon. She eyed him with a look of momentary confusion that quickly faded into astonishment. His silver hair was splayed in every direction; making him look more like an angel then a demon. His eyes were bright and sure as they seemed to reflect the awe he inspired. The slightest of smirks graced the Taiyoukai's lips, and suddenly, Kagome understood why they had suddenly toppled.

Kagome shot him a playful seductive glare as she once again gained her wits and pushed herself up on her arms so that she was hovering mere inches above his body; not missing the way his eyes seemed to drift down to her exposed chest.

"I always suspected you were easy." Kagome scoffed; blushing softly as she realized her words could hold a double meaning.

She had meant to suggest he was agreeable... not...a slut.

She bit her lip, deciding not to correct herself, as she felt the Taiyoukai's hand tangle in the hair at the nape of her neck.

Sesshoumaru pulled the young miko's ear to his lips as he whispered his response in the form of a rhetorical question.

"Should you not be ravishing me?"

Kagome could not help the deviant smirk that curled against her lip as her hasty fingers fumbled with the ties to his hamaka. It was difficult, considering she could only use one hand, while supporting herself with the other just above the Taiyoukai's shoulder, but once she had released the ties and thrust her hand into the demon lord's pants to grasp his rigid length in her hands, the satisfied growl that rumbled free from his chest made it more then worth it.

"Do you like that?" Kagome whispered against Sesshoumaru's ear, silently wondering what had come over her, as she squeezed the length in her hand before running her hand down it once, smoothly.

Apparently, Kagome noted as her hips began to match the motion of her hand, underneath the pure-miko, virgin-school-girl exterior, there was a very very naughty girl, begging to get out.

Sesshoumaru snorted in an absurd way at her question. For a virgin, she seemed quite skilled.

Not that he had much experience with virgins.

Perhaps humans had evolved....slightly...in five hundred years.

Another low growl rumbled free of the great Taiyoukai's chest as the woman that had been stroking him, momentarily released her prize to pull his hamaka down to his knees.

She seemed to be rushing things again. He supposed he could allow her some liberties with his body... providing she didn't...

Sesshoumaru's breath caught in his throat as the hand that abandoned his member only moments before once against squeezed it firmly. This time, however, instead of working his shaft in a torturous and suggestive way, Kagome was rubbing the tip along the wet and swollen folds of her womanhood; purring softly and shivering against him each time she brushed the rigid appendage against the throbbing bundles of nerves hidden there.

An insistent voice in the back of Sesshoumaru mind frantically waved its hands as it attempted to get the demon lord's attention.

'We can't do this.' It said. 'Not yet!' It warned.

Sesshoumaru snorted as his clawed fingers lightly grazed over the swell of the young, undulating woman's hip. The voice was right, of course, they couldn't rut like this.

Not in this position anyways.

Sesshoumaru's hand immediately flew to the small girl's waist as he flipped them over; kicking himself free of his hamaka with a frustrated growl as he deposited the clothes angrily to the floor while giving the girl beneath him a predatory grin.

Without even flinching Sesshoumaru successfully murdered the tiny voice in his mind as he rested the tip of his throbbing manhood within the slick and warm flesh of Kagome's outer labia.

Of all the things he could tolerate, he decided, taking a mate for the FIRST time on his back was not one of them. There would be plenty of time for her to "ravish" him in the future.

With a satisfied growl Sesshoumaru propped himself up on his elbow so he could look into the eyes of the woman beneath him.

The demon lord's eyes locked with Kagome's as he began to slowly push into her reluctant body.

Kami she was tight.

As slick as she was, she was still squeezing him for all she was worth, and he was growing worried he would hurt her.

"Relax." He ordered; not missing the way she seemed to shudder from the single authoritative word.

Did his words always have such an effect on her?

As Sesshoumaru finally pushed through the thin barrier of the girl's virginity, while furrowing his brow slightly at the unpleasant way she seemed to tense against him, he decided to test his unspoken theory.

He lay on top of her motionless, giving her time to adjust as he, buried to the hilt within her, began to nuzzle her earlobe with his nose.

"So tight koi." Sesshoumaru purred; noting the way her pulse increased and her body squirmed.

"So warm and slick." He grunted huskily as he absently trailed a hand down to cup a pert breast while he rolled the nipple roughly against the pad of his thumb.

"It's so hard to..." Sesshoumaru admitted softly as he placed a chaste kiss against the Kagome's temple.

"...be so close to you without..." He felt his own resolve breaking and suddenly wondered if it was wise to be carrying on such a conversation while in this position.

"moving...." He practically gasped the last word out as he felt his body stiffen in response.

Sesshoumaru seriously hoped Kagome would give him some sort of signal to continue.

Kami help him, he was turning HIMSELF on.

"So MOVE." Kagome pleaded; not really wanting to sound so wanton, but once again needing to feel the friction he originally offered upon his initial entry.

Sesshoumaru released a disconnected groan of satisfaction as he slowly pulled out; pushing back in with a delicious slowness that caused two sets of toes to curl in pleasure.

"Faster..." Kagome whimpered as sweat began to bead against her brow after a few desperately slow strokes. "PLEASE."

The Taiyoukai silently wondered if those two words could have been the most beautiful sound he had ever heard as he abandoned all thoughts of prolonging the inevitable and hooked the young miko's knee against his shoulder.

If she wanted him to go faster, he could most definitely deliver.

"Yes....OH KAMI YES." Kagome screamed as she lifted a second leg to rest against the great dog demon's shoulder; allowing him to thrust into her so deeply that their skin actually slapped together from the force.

Kagome wondered momentarily if they were doing something wrong. Was sex supposed to be this loud? It was never loud on any of the R rated movies she had seen. Maybe they did it wrong in the movies?

'Definitely them.' Kagome noted as another elongated thrust caused her eyes to roll back in her head. This felt entirely too good to be wrong.

A knot in Kagome's stomach began to flip over in a delightful way and for some reason she felt the need to warn the obviously enthralled demon who now slammed into her at an almost frantic pace.

"I'm....I'm gonna...Sesshoumaru!!" Kagome finally groaned as she arched her back against the bed and buried her fingernails into the sheets. Her orgasm had never been this intense before. She felt like she was dying, and still she never wanted it to end. She felt completely open to demon lord that defiled her and she wanted nothing more then to allow him to inspect and pleasure every crevice of her body. She wanted to melt against him, to puddle at his feet, and as the intense feeling of euphoria began to carry itself through her veins, she silently wondered if such things were possible.

Slowly, as Kagome came back to earth and her ears began to function, her mind registered that, over the sounds of sex and growling, a loud thumping right outside the room suggested someone was desperately seeking entry. She could have been mistaken, but she thought, right before her climax, she had heard something crashing in the hallway. At the time, she was far too gone to care about such things, but now, she found that she was growing concerned over the noises.

Had some sort of fight broken out in the corridor?

Were there intruders?

"Sess...hou...maru....?" Kagome questioned between enthusiastic thrusts; her words coming out brokenly as her breasts bounced with each motion.

"Ignore it." Sesshoumaru snarled; his eyes momentarily flashing crimson, as a clawed hand clasped tightly against her thigh, suggested he had NO intention of stopping.

"But..." Kagome offered with a whimper as her body began to walk her up the precipice again. For some reason the image of an intruder breaking in as the Taiyoukai took her in a less then conventional way was causing her body to coil with a renewed sense of excitement.

Would he break in just as the demon lord released himself inside her?

Kagome's body shuddered at the mental image.

When had she gotten this... naughty?

A series of muffled shouts seemed to accompany the pounding against the door and the demon lord began to drive into her at a hastened pace.

'Was it....could it be Inu Yasha?' Kagome's perverse mind wondered; another wave of naughty pleasure washing over her body at the thought. Would he break in just to find his brother buried deeply within her body.

Such thing would be horrible, of course, but oh....

Kagome's breath caught in her throat as she felt the knot in her stomach threaten to burst again.

Just how many times would she find her release before he found his?

Would they be at this for hours?

Kagome whimpered again at the thought and threw her head back as a familiar tingle of pleasure began to crawl up her spine.

Sesshoumaru grunted as he felt the woman wrapped around him stiffen yet again. She was going to cum, he noted, possibly while he found his own release. Such things, he knew from experience, were difficult to achieve. What further proof could their be that they were fated to be together then if they were able to climax at the same time He so wanted their first coupling to be perfect.

As Sesshoumaru felt her inner muscles once again clench the throbbing shaft of his manhood, attempting to pull the essence from his body, he let go. He allowed his restraint to waver and thrust into the quivering girl's tight body once more before his seed hotly spurt into her hot cavern and he lost himself in everything that was Kagome.

A growl of blissful triumph escaped the Taiyoukai's throat as, simultaneously, the pounding against his chamber door ceased.

As the Taiyoukai collapsed on top of the still trembling girl he released a series of contented noises from the back of his throat; nudging at her chin with his nose as he attempted to gain access to her neck.

Kagome shivered as the slight tickle against her extremely sensitive neck brought her swiftly back to reality.

Had the knock been Inu Yasha?

Had he come for her, only to give up when he heard.....

'Oh Kami.' Kagome groaned; imaging Inu Yasha's hurt face upon learning she and Sesshoumaru were together in the most horrible of ways. How could she have ever found that erotic? Had she momentarily lost her mind?

"What was that?" Kagome questioned softly as she eyed the door; hoping the Taiyoukai would somehow know more then her, and hopefully ease her troubled mind.

Sesshoumaru snorted with frustration as she seemed to squirm away from his lips. He had intended to mark her neck; mark her as his. It would figure she would have to be ticklish THERE. He would just have to make sure she was significantly distracted the next time he attempted to claim her.

After all, she hadn't protested when they had shared a kiss in the forest earlier.

All though, that might explain why she had cried out so suddenly back then.

Perhaps he could tie her down and...

Sesshoumaru blinked languidly once as a previously murdered voice in the back of his head rose from the ashes to shake an accusing finger at him.

He hadn't told her.

'Like father like son.' The voice chided.

Sesshoumaru fought the urge to slump as he considered the instability of his own mental state.

Since when did he dare insult... himself?

With a swift shake of his head Sesshoumaru disentangled their bodies to slowly lumber toward the door; giving the miko a full and unashamed view of his backside as he opened the recently abused wooden surface to greet the tiny toad he knew would be slumped across the other side.

"M-master?" Jaken questioned with a defeated slump to his shoulders as he bowed respectfully in a cowering manner.

"Jaken..." The Taiyoukai retorted authoritatively; unconcerned with his state of dress considering what the small youkai had apparently heard. Much as he expected his attache had more then likely heard the miko's initial cries of bliss, and much like a mother who develops almost unearthly strength when her cub is in danger, the little toad had found the strength to finally free himself from the acursed closet.

Thankfully, Jaken had enough sense not to break into his master's chamber, even if he had been foolish enough to believe that his tiny little tantrum in the hall would somehow bring his master to his senses.

Sesshoumaru had rutted with this female, and even Jaken knew what that meant.

"Hai M'lord?" The small toad demon questioned grievously.

"You will tend to Rin. I do not wish to be disturbed today."

"Hai, Milord." Jaken responded dejectedly; casting a mournful and angry gaze in Kagome's direction briefly, before disappearing down the hall as the demon lord shut the door behind him.

"What..." Kagome questioned dimly; silently wondering what could possibly keep Sesshoumaru busy when he typically did nothing but follow her around the whole time she had been a guest in his home.

"What are you going to do today?" Kagome finished with so much naivety in her voice that the Taiyoukai could not stop evil smirk that curled against his lip.

Sesshoumaru regarded her with a telling predatory glint in his gaze as he took several slow, deliberate, steps in her direction; noting with each one her eyes seemed to grow a little wider in understanding.

Soundlessly the Taiyoukai slid under the covers next to her as he casually wrapped a clawed hand around her waist and lowered his lips to her ear.

"You." He cooed out sensuously; smiling again as the girl within his arm let out an almost inaudible 'eep' before he claimed her lips with his again.