InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Twelve Days of Christmas Drabbles ❯ On the Third Day... ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

On The Third Day of Christmas
 
 
 
InuYasha was getting seriously pissed.

Who was giving him this crap—granted, it was crap that he held onto dearly—and why? Who would have a motive to be giving him gifts? Surely not the others. Sango and Miroku couldn't have without his knowledge. Not coming to any plausible outcome, he decided to let it slip for now. Heck, he even noticed that he was a little bit less morose when he was sitting up in the tree, clutching the crystal and cleaning his sword with the sword polish. It brought him a sort of joy to have someone want to give him gifts, never mind who.
 
InuYasha's mood seemed slightly happier when they arrived at Kaede-baa-chan's village. The others did not seem so wary of being around him as they used to. Inuyasha even enjoyed the company. He even managed a smile today.
 
It was night. InuYasha was awake out on the rooftop, staring up at the full moon with a slightly sad face. She would not leave him alone. Not even if he wanted her to, which he didn't. He wanted to be kept up in the memory of her. Her laugh...her smile. The creaking of boards caught him and he turned sharply to the right. No one was there, but another package lay on the rooftop with him. He found that he was slightly eager to see what it was. He opened it to reveal a tiny set of bells. Huh?