InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Til Death Do Us Part ❯ The Adjustment ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I wish I do, but I don't.
AN: OMG! You guys really love this little fic of mine. Thanks so much for all the support and love. Its appreciated! Sorry for the long wait. Homework. You know how it is. And for those who are confused about Kouga and Kagome's relationship, let me clear the air. Kouga loves and adores Kagome. Kagome kinda sorta loves Kouga but in that friendly kind of way. She was never really serious about their relationship in the first place, which is why she is still a virgin. And for those who are wondering why Kagome and Inuyasha hate each other so much, you'll find out in a few chapters. So stay tuned.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
The Adjustment
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
“This will be your abode for the time being.” Kagome opened the door, revealing a lavishly decorated room adorned with expensive furnishings.
Kouga grinned as he entered, taking in his surroundings appreciatively. “Pretty nice place you got here Kag,” he commented hefting his bags onto the red and gold embroidered bed.
She smiled at him. “Thanks. Decorating is my mother's hobby, which is why instead of hiring an interior decorator to give us the layout of all of the rooms, she did it all herself.”
“Well she did a hell of a good job.” Kouga took three long strides up to her so that they were barely a breath away. He stroked her arms and gazed earnestly into her eyes. “Kagome, this place is beautiful, and your mother did a amazing job decorating all of it. But I don't think its where you belong. I can see the sadness in your eyes and the misery this place is causing you.” Cobalt eyes narrowed as they glanced down at the bloody markings on her arms. “Especially the harm that mutt is inflicting on you.”
Kagome recoiled from his touch and looked away guiltily. “Its only a scratch or two. They'll be gone by next week.”
His eyes hardened. “Kagome, you need to let your parents know what he's doing to you. After they see how he mistreats you I'm positive that they'll let you divorce him, and then you could come back to me. Dog face isn't fit to have a mate as wonderful and beautiful as you.”
As much as she wanted to believe him, she couldn't. Her parents were depending on her to uphold this marriage for the sake of the merger. “I can't,” she whispered in a barely audible voice.
Kouga growled at this. “Why not? That idiot wouldn't know the first thing about marriage, let alone staying with one woman. This arrangement will not work out and will only bring you more pain than happiness.”
“I have to do this. If I don't, the merger won't succeed and my parents-”
“Stop thinking about the well being of others and start thinking about your own!” With fists balled at his sides, the wolf youkai tried to put a leash on his rising anger. “Screw the stupid merger and the wants and needs of your parents. We were happy together Kagome, and just because they wanted you to boost the sales of their company they destroyed what we had.”
“This merger is everything to my parents!” Kagome snapped with sudden anger. “And I won't jeopardize their success by questioning their decisions!”
“So you would remain unhappy forever just to please your parents?” he inquired quietly, his eyes trained intensively on hers.
“Yes I would. Now if you're done meddling in my affairs I think its time for me to leave.” Kagome stalked out of the room before he could say anything else. She gritted her teeth together. The nerve of Kouga to tell her what she had to do. She knew he was only looking out for the well being of her and it just made her angry that there was nothing she could do about her predicament. She hated disappointing her parents and this merger meant a lot to them.
So caught up was she in her thoughts that she failed to realize her surroundings, and ended up bumping into someone.
“Watch where you're going wench!” Inuyasha barked.
Kagome, clearly distracted, mumbled an apology and kept walking toward her room. Inuyasha stared after her in confusion. Why hadn't she fought back? Something was obviously bothering her. Curious to why she was acting so funny, the hanyou trailed after the young woman silently and followed her into her quarters.
`I mean they've always been there for me, and I guess I kind of owe them this,` she mused sitting down at her vanity table. `Kouga's wrong. I'm not really that sad here.' She frowned at herself in the mirror. `Ok, maybe I am a little depressed, but that's only because I'm homesick. As for Inuyasha,as long ashe keeps his distance from me, we'll have no problems.'
“Oi wench!”
Kagome eeped and jumped and whirled around all at the same time, coincidentally making her foot become caught on one of the legs of the chair and ending up tripping and falling flat on her back, the wind being momentarily knocked from her lungs. She growled in irritation and embarrassment from her face up position on the floor, and started to snap him, but stopped upon hearing his laughter.
Inuyasha roared at her display of clumsiness and gracelessness. Tears pricked the back of his eyes as he watched the shock and confusion pass across her dazed face. This was priceless. Where was a camera when you needed one?
Kagome stared up at his mirth filled visage, having not heard from this light-hearted side of him in years, it was a shock to her system to hear him openly laugh with her again. A small smile tugged at the corners of her lips. How she had missed hearing the sound of his laughter. It had been one of the many pleasures she took delight in reveling in when they had been together.
She blinked away memories forgotten when she felt his silky white locks of hair fall upon her face. Kagome looked up at Inuyasha who had crouched down beside her, golden eyes dancing with amusement and a smirk gracing his fine features. “Are you done groveling at my feet?”
Kagome rolled her eyes and suppressed the urge to blush at their closeness. “Me? Grovel at your feet? That'll be the day. Help me up.”
With another low chuckle, the hanyou bent down to drag her up. Kagome hissed in pain when he grabbed the wounded area of her arm and jerked her to her feet. Inuyasha immediately released her arm as though it were on fire. His brow furrowed. He had forgotten about her injury. Not paying any heed to her questioning gaze as he reached for her arm, Inuyasha gently ran a claw over the lacerations he had inflicted upon her delicate skin. Although they had stopped bleeding, there was still an ugly red discoloration and were puffy with swollenness.
Shock registered on Kagome's face as she saw hints of concern and regret flash through his amber orbs. So his heart hadn't completely disintegrated after all. “They look worse than they feel,” she admitted quietly, finding his guilt ridden face discomforting. “It was just an accident. Don't worry about it.”
“You need to get these taken care of,” he said gruffly, effectively covering the concern in his voice. How could he have let his anger get the best of him? Inuyasha looked away shamefully and mentally cursed the guilt welling up within him. “Stay here, I'll be right back.” He sat her at the edge of the bed before leaving the room only to reenter a few minutes later with some peroxide, a damp washcloth, and bandages in hand.
Before she could protest, he pulled up the chair that she had tripped over, sat down, and instantly went to work. Kagome could only watch as he tenderly wiped away the dried blood that had streaked its way down her arm with the wet washcloth and cleaned the wounds. She was amazed at how gentle he could be, his claws never once grazing her skin or even touching her for that matter.
A frisson of electricity raced up her arm as his hand came into contact with her skin. Kagome ignored it. It was nothing. An attraction between Inuyasha and herself was unacceptable. It was impossible, save for that time in the limo when they were on top of each other. That had only been a fluke. A really pleasant fluke, but a fluke nonetheless.
Kagome squeaked when felt the flames of hell engulf her cuts. She had been so caught up in her own little world she had failed to realize that he had moved on to the peroxide. “We don't really need to put peroxide on them,” she said through gritted teeth, refraining with a considerable amount of effort from screaming out in pain.
“Yes we do,” Inuyasha disregarding her request and blew on the cuts to take some of the sting away. “I know what I am doing wench. My mother made me take first aid classes a couple of years ago. She thought it would come into good use someday for reasons unknown. I guess that day is upon us.”
Kagome focused on the sound of his voice rather than the burning sensation of the peroxide searing her flesh. “You know, this is the first real decent conversation we've had in a long time without arguing or fighting.”
Inuyasha gave light snort while binding her arm carefully with the bandages. “You sound surprised.”
“How else am I supposed to sound?” she inquired as he shifted to the other arm. “I mean, every time whenever we're together, chaos ensues. We always end up pissing each other off or trying to kill one other.” Kagome flinched once more when she felt the burn of the liquid on her left arm. “And we have never really talked, since...you know...what happened." She took the time to blow the bangs, which were starting to irritate her, from her face. "I don't know what gave our parents the impression that we could pull off this marriage.
“Do you think we can pull of this marriage?” he asked, still focused on his ministrations, but his ears trained in her direction.
She released a breathy sigh. "Maybe if I stay out of your way and you out of mine, we'll be able to tolerate each other's presence, if we don't end up killing one another first."
The hanyou didn't say anything for a moment, then put the cloth down and began securing the bandage lightly around her wounded arm. “Sorry about your arm," he mumbled so softly she had to strain her ears to hear the words. “You remember how my temper has a tendency of getting me into a hell of a lot of trouble.”
"Don't I know it," she snorted. "If I recall correctly, you are the reason we started hating each other in the first place, all because of that temper of yours."
"Bitch, you know damn well you are the cause of all of this. Don't try and pin it all on me," he retorted, eyes flashing dangerously. “Is this the thanks I get for bandaging your stupid arms?”
Her anger spiked. First he blames her for things she didn't do and then expects her to be grateful for something that he was obligated to do. Some things just never changed. “What the hell do you want? A bone?”
The hanyou jumped to his feet, his eyes pools of molten gold, glittering with rage. “I don't know why I even bother caring about your inconsiderate ass!”
“Inconsiderate? You're kidding right? You're the one who scratched me up in one of your little hissy fits!” she snapped.
“Stop pissing me off and maybe I won't have to!”
“Get out you jerk!”
“You don't have to tell me twice!” He snatched the peroxide, cloth, and remaining bandages and stalked out of the door, his shoulders tense with simmering fury. The nerve of that wench. And after all that he had did for her. Damn it all to hell. He was going to go out tonight, hook up with some random chick, and get drunk. Being around her and her idiotic friends were enough to drive him insane.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
“Sango, close your mouth. Seeing saliva seep from the corners of your mouth is so unappealing,” Ayame commented grinning as they stepped into the living room.
Sango snapped her jaw shut, but continued to gape at the lavishly decorated room in awe. “This place is huge and beautiful and I would kill for a tan leather sofa like that.”
The female wolf youkai ran a claw over the tops of one of the cherry oak tables. “Well not all of our daddies and mommies are filthy rich. Kagome is so lucky,” she commented speaking more so regarding the love of Kouga than the expensive pad. Ayame sighed. If only she could win over his love and affection, but that would be betraying Kagome. And she cherished their friendship more than anything. Even if Kouga were to mysteriously fall in love with her, how would her friend react? Would they still be as close as they were now? Or would Kagome think of her as a traitor? Things would just be too awkward. If only she could tell someone about these feelings. Her eyes lit up with hope. Maybe if she told Sango, she could give her some words of advice, which would be better than to have her conflicting emotions tear her up inside.
“Hey Sango…” Ayame looked around the room, finding it empty. “She leaves and doesn't even tell me? Some friend,” she grumbled retreating to the hall. “Hey San-” Ayame's words were cut off after someone brusquely bumped into her, and causing her to trip, but was stopped mid fall when strong arms encircled her waist.
“Are you ok Ayame?” She felt her heart stop at the sound of his deep baritone voice. Ayame looked up slowly, her eyes traveling from the nicely toned torso underneath a thin shirt and up to a beautifully chiseled face, where concerned cobalt eyes looked down at her inquisitively. She blushed under his gaze. Kami, she loved his eyes.
“I-I-I…” Damnit, where was her loud voice when she needed it? Of all the times to go weak in the knees. Why did he have to be so gorgeous? She took in a deep lungful of air. “I'm fine. Thanks for catching me. That could've been my ass.” There. That wasn't so hard, considering the fact that she could hear her heartbeat pounding in her delicate ears.
Kouga showed no outward sign of noticing her apparent nervousness, and steadied her on her feet before retracting his arms, much to the disappointment of Ayame, who had been basking in his warm embrace.
“So why are you still here?” she asked in an attempt to make small talk. Just being near him was enough to make her happy.
He flashed a heart stopping grin. “I'm staying here to protect my Kagome from that imbecile of a hanyou. I can't have him going around and hurting my woman again now can I?”
Ayame tried ignore the stab of pain and jealousy upon hearing him talk about his former love, and instead tried to focus on the last part of his statement. “Again? What do you mean again? He hurt her?”
Kouga scowled. “You don't know? That bastard cut her arms up because just because she wouldn't forgive him for humiliating her the night before.” He began growling, his eyes tingeing with flecks of red. “I would gladly kill that dog faced mutt, if only Kagome would let me.”
Ayame frowned at this sudden knowledge. Kagome had gotten hurt? Her eyes narrowed as she cracked her knuckles. Perhaps she could persuade her friend to let her pay a little visit to the dog eared hanyou. She'd teach him a lesson that he'd never forget. Nobody messed with her friends and got away with it.
Ayame turned on her heels and started for the spiral staircase. “See you later Kouga.” She would sort out her emotions for the sexy wolf youkai as soon as she dealt with the idiot who dared hurt her friend.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
`Perhaps if I beg and plead with my parents enough they'll buy me this,' Sango thought examining the grand stereo system that took up nearly half of the den. She sighed. No, her parents weren't the type to splurge on unnecessary objects. They wouldn't even let her get a pet.
Her family had come from a long line of demon exterminators and they were intent on preserving the tradition. They assisted the police in investigations where they needed someone who would be able to track down a rogue youkai and had urged a reluctant Sango to take up the profession.
Brown eyes narrowed when she felt a hand slowly caress the contours of her backside. Knowing full well who the culprit was, she spun around, grabbing the hand in the process and bent all the fingers back with her free hand. A hard glint formed in her eyes. “What do you think you're doing houshi?”
Miroku howled in pain as Sango bent his fingers back even more. “Please dear Sango, have mercy on this humble monk. I spotted some dust on rear end and just wanted to brush it away for you,” he pleaded, a childlike innocence in his pools of violet and voice.
“There was a little too much brushing action going on back there,” she replied coldly and tightened her grip on his phalanges. “If you want to keep these fingers, I suggest you keep them away from me.” Sango released her grip on his hand.
“Oww, Sango, that hurt,” he whined cradling his injured appendage with his free hand.
“That was the idea,” she replied wrinkling her nose.
Miroku grinned instantly forgetting his throbbing appendages. “I had no idea you liked it so rough. I will certainly keep this knowledge in mind for a later time.”
Sango's eye began to twitch in annoyance. She'd had enough of his blatant lechery, and turned to leave, when she felt his uninjured hand take hold of her arm.
“Wait Sango, give me the honor of taking you out to dinner tonight. It is the least I could do to make up for the unspeakable deed I have wronged you this day.” He bowed deeply and awaited her answer.
She regarded him warily, mistrust clearly evident in her facial features and in her defensive stance. “What makes you think I would agree to your proposal? Do you actually think I would find a meal that consists of ass touching with a side of thigh rubbing enjoyable?”
He stood upright, a hurt expression crossing the monk's face. “Why Sango dearest, do you really think of this humble servant of Buddha as such a lowly lecher that idolizes every female a pretty face?”
“Yes I do,” she put bluntly.
Miroku began to grin. “Well you're right about that, but I would be willing to refrain from any lecherous acts for one night just to be with you,” he added quickly when he saw her fist tighten at her side. “Just give me one chance, and I promise that I will not touch you in any inappropriate way.” He stared earnestly into her eyes, his finger crossed discreetly behind his back.
Sango felt her resolve weaken. Damn him and his sullen puppy dog look. `One chance,' she told herself. `that is all he will get.' “ Fine, but if you try anything even remotely perverted, I will not hesitate to kick your lecherous ass,” she warned.
“You will not regret it.” Miroku took her stiff hand in his and placed a chaste kiss atop each knuckle tenderly, and hid a satisfied smile when her cheeks became tainted with pink. “Until 7 o'clock, my fair lady.” Then he took his leave, restraining himself from jumping up and down with joy. Oh, what a glorious day it was.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
“Inuyasha!” Ayame yelled at the top of her lungs from the bottom of the spiral staircase. “Where are you, you piece of dog crap! Get down here now and face me!”
Kagome frowned as she turned the corner of the hallway and came out into the foyer to see what all of the racket was about. She had been on her way to the kitchen to get something to eat, when she had heard Ayame screaming like a wild woman. “Ayame, what's going on?”
The wolf youkai glanced at her friend, then slid her gaze to the bandages wrapped around her forearms. Her eyes narrowed even more. That bastard was going to pay dearly. “Stand back Kagome, this isn't going to take long.” She turned her attention back to the upper level of the house. “Inuyasha, I know you hear me! Don't make me come looking for you!”
“Shut the hell up bitch!” Inuyasha barked from the banister on the second floor. “I can hear your loud ass just fine! Why don't you go outside and catch a squirrel for dinner or whatever you stinking wolves do and stop pestering me!”
Kagome groaned when her youkai friend began cracking her knuckles. Not now. Not when she was so close to getting some chow. “Wait Ayame, don't-”
“But Kagome, that stupid mutt hurt you! I'm not going to stand by idly while he inflicts harm on you!”
“It was just an accident,” Kagome tried to reason. “There's no need for any bloodshed.” Especially with the newly installed marble floors. Her mother would have a heart attack if she saw an irremovable blood stain on her thousand dollar marble floor.
“Yeah, it was just an accident. Don't get your panties in a bunch ya' mangy wolf,” Inuyasha smirked having reached the bottom of the staircase. Kagome raised an inquisitive brow at his attire. He had changed out of his rumpled t-shirt and jeans and into a black silk shirt and slacks. A couple of the buttons were undone, revealing a nice amount of tanned and chiseled chest. His usually untamed silvery white tresses were combed and pulled back into a low ponytail at the base of his neck. Kagome's heart did a flip flop in her chest, something in which she tried to pointedly ignore. He didn't deserve her attraction.
“Where are you going all dressed up?” wife asked husband.
“None of your damn business, that's where,” husband answered.
Wife grits teeth together angrily, eye twitching. “At least tell me when you're going to be back so I can tell Kaede how many people will be eating.”
Husband smirks. “What part of none of your damn business don't you understand wench? Or do I have to spell it out for you?”
“I got your spelling right here,” Ayame growled balling her fists and attacked the hanyou, unable to watch her friend being disrespected, and my her own mate no less.
Inuyasha cursed at the wild youkai's speed and was unable to dodge the launched flying fist she sent into his abdomen. His eyes widened in pain as he doubled over, clutching his throbbing stomach. Where the hell was she getting all of this damn strength? With pain clouding his judgment and sight, Inuyasha was powerless to evade the spinning roundhouse kick that was delivered with a force to his face.
Ayame grinned wolfishly in triumph as she watched the hanyou fall to the floor, the grin widening even more upon hearing the satisfying crack of his skull when made contact with the marble floor. “Payback's a bitch, ain't it?”
“Umm, Ayame I don't think he'll be getting up any time soon,” Kagome pointed out uneasily as the wolf girl bent over her fallen husband and grabbed a fistful of his white tresses and lifted his head up, allowing her to see the blood that was now flowing freely from a deep gash at the edge of his hairline. Kagome gasped at the horrific sight of the ugly wound and rushed to his side.
Ayame pouted. “But Kagome, I was just getting started. Just one more punch? Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with sugar on top?”
“No Ayame, now put his head down. You could've killed him,” Kagome chastised kneeling beside her fallen husband.
“If only I had more time,” Ayame muttered releasing the hair, then let his skull slam against the floor once more. She wrinkled her nose in disgust as Kagome ripped a piece of her shirt and dabbed softly at the abrasion to clean some of the blood off. “I will never be able to comprehend your unending compassion Kagome. The bastard goes and cuts you up and you want to save his ass when I was just getting started kicking it.” She shook her head sadly. `Humans.'
Kagome smiled up at her friend. “Thanks Ayame. Even though you went to unnecessary means to defend me, I really do appreciate you having my back.”
Ayame grinned proudly. “Anytime Kag.”
Kagome frowned at the battered hanyou in her arms. “He's going to be really pissed when he wakes up.” She could only imagine the amount of colorful words that were going to spill forth from his mouth when he awakened.
The female wolf youkai grinned, her hands practically shaking with eagerness. “Well if he is in a pissy mood and starts throwing a those tantrums of his, I'll be ready for round 2.”
“Kagome.” Both girls turned their heads in the direction of the front hallway as Kaede shuffled into the foyer, a beaded necklace in hand. “I have something that will be a great help in subduing the hanyou when he undergoes one of his moods.”
AN: Special thanks to freaky for giving me the inspiration to put the rosary in here! -
“With a necklace?” Ayame asked skeptically as the old woman gave her gift to her friend. She snapped her fingers when an idea came to her. “So you're going to strangle him if he gets out of hand. Nice Kaede-san, very nice,” she grinned, an evil glint visible in her eyes.
“Actually, it's a subduing spell locked away in the rosary,” Kaede explained. “Place it around his neck and say a word that will activate the spell, which will instantly bring him to the ground and keeping him pinned there for a good moment or two.”
Kagome stared at the burgundy rosary in her hand then at an unconscious Inuyasha that lay halfway on her lap and back to the rosary again. A small smile played at the corners of her mouth at the thought of having him succumb unto her whenever he ticked her off. Making up her mind, Kagome slid the fanged rosary around his neck meticulously and pulled his hair out.
“So what word is it going to be?” Ayame inquired enthusiastically, peering down at the necklace to get a better look. “How about stupid? Or maybe shitface. Or heel.”
Before Kagome could come to a conclusion, she felt someone grab the back of her shirt. Blinking in confusion, she glanced down. Kagome felt her blood run cold. Inuyasha's eyes had opened, revealing a set of dark violet irises swimming in a sea of red. His lips peeled back into a snarl, a pair of elongated fangs emerging from their depths as a low growl rumbled deeply inside his chest.
A gasp escaped Kagome's lips when his hold on her shirt tightened and before she could fully grasp the situation, he flung her aside and pounced on an unsuspecting Ayame. Ignoring the sharp pain that came with being flung on one's hip quite forcefully, Kagome struggled to stand. Fear flickered in blue eyes as she watched a snarling and almost rapid acting hanyou pick up and throw her best friend into a nearby wall.
“Now child!” Kaede yelled. “Say the word now!”
“Umm…” she bowed her head and racked her brain for the right word. Wait, it didn't matter what word it was, she had to save Ayame before it was too late. Kagome's head snapped up and she yelled the first thing that came to mind. “SIT!”
For a second, panic bloomed in Kagome's chest when she saw that nothing was happening, but was instantly quelled when an eerie bluish light began to emit from the rosary. All of a sudden, a vicious looking Inuyasha, who was walking over to where Ayame lay, was forced to ground by the vehement pull of the necklace, slamming his body to the floor.
“Ayame!” Kagome ran over to her friend who lay unmoving in a pile of debris that had fallen off of the wall due to the powerful impact.
The wolf youkai groaned and rolled over onto her back. “What the hell happened?” she asked groggily sitting up, bringing a hand to nurse the aching pain that ricocheted in her head.
“Inuyasha kind of woke and threw you into a wall,” Kagome answered somewhat regretfully. “I'm really sorry about this Ayame.”
Her friend shrugged it off nonchalantly. “I provoked him and naturally he would be pissed off that a female kicked his ass.” She rubbed her throbbing head. “But I want to know where all of the strength and agility came from? I thought hanyou were pushovers.” She chuckled at her own stupidity. “Guess I should never underestimate my opponents huh?”
“I guess not.” Kagome glanced over to where her husband lay. “That necklace you gave me really worked Kaede-san. Thank you.”
Kaede smiled. “Tis not a problem my child.” She turned to leave. “I will be preparing in the kitchen. Dinner will be in a couple of hours. And remember, that only ye will be able to remove the rosary from the hanyou's neck.”
Inuyasha blinked in confusion at his position on the floor. How did he end up here? “Oi bitch! What the fuck am I doing on the floor?” he demanded, sensing her only a few feet away. He struggled to get up, but something was keeping him pinned to the floor. “Wench!”
Kagome rolled her eyes. “How many times do I have to inform you that my name isn't wench or bitch. And the reason you're on the floor is because Kaede-san gave me the rosary that is around her neck. And whenever you get out of hand or make me make me angry, all I have to say is one word and you'll go crashing to the ground.”
“It's a leash dog boy, so get used to it,” Ayame scoffed with a toothy grin.
Once the pull was gone, Inuyasha leapt to his feet and growled at the youkai. “I'm not done with you yet, you mangy wolf.” He charged at her, fangs bared and claws outstretched.
“Sit boy,” Kagome said. They laughed when a surprised Inuyasha made contact with floor for the second time that day and laughed even harder when he tried futilely to pick himself up and resorted to obscenities to rid himself of his frustration.
“Well I for one am certainly glad that this whole scenario is over and done with,” Miroku commented emerging from his hiding place in the living room.
“And why didn't you announce your presence earlier to give us a hand?” Ayame questioned with a quirk of the brow.
The monk grinned. “My lady, this is something to be watched from afar. And besides, I'm a lover not a fighter.”
Kagome exchanged cynical looks with Ayame before venturing over to the fallen hanyou. She bent down and ruffled his mane playfully. “Well Inuyasha, I hope you like the taste of that floor, because I have a feeling that you will see a lot more of each other in the near future.”
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
End.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AN: Whew. That was fun. I'm going to have to work a lot harder on the Mir/San and Kouga/Ayame pairings. One problem with Ayame is that I've never seen what she looks like and don't know what her personality is like. So bear with me.
Anyway, since I have 3 essays due within the next couple of days, I won't get started on the next chapter until Tuesday. And since I have that day out because of elections, I'll have a lot of time on my hands. Maybe I'll even update sooner. -
Next chapter: The Scheme: For those of you that have patiently been waiting for the honeymoon, all I've got to say is that it's not far off. - Their parents will do anything keep these two together.
Review and let me know. Feedback is always appreciated. Until next time people! Ciao!
More reviews faster updates (motivation)