Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Do I Love Him? ❯ Amaya ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I no no own Naruto and co. T-T but I do however own Amaya,^_-

Okay be nice this be my first fan fic. :P I hope you all will be nice and rate and or message me….pweaze?
_____________________________________________________ ________________________________

Amaya snapped awake, she sensed that someone was in her house. She quickly got out of her queen sized bed and pulled on a pair of black jeans and a little bit revealing black spaghetti strapped shirt. She walked silently into her living room, on top alert. She saw three men. Quickly forgetting what she planned to do she just tackled the first man, he was the one that was closest to her. His head hit the end table rendering him unconscious…for the moment. Before she had time to react and pull herself off of him, she was pulled off of him by a second goon, and thrown into a wall. “you will pay for what you did to Kenith.” He said with a sneer. Oh god, these were Kenith’s goons. He had tried to jump her the other night when she left work and well she beet the living hell out of him. Amaya just sighed and elbowed him in the solar flexes, the stomped on this toes, slammed her head into his face breaking his nose and kicked him in the groin. He fell to the floor with a groan holding himself. ‘I never thought that I would say this, or think this rather but…THANK YOU HOLLYWOOD!’ her moment was short lived of course, when goon number three decided to pull out a gun. “FUCK!” Amaya said as he fired off a few rounds. He had hit her once, in the shoulder she let out a squeak of pain when it hit her, then he stopped and went to reload he gun. Amaya knew that this was an opening and decided to go for it. The punch she had would have knocked him clean out , but her attack was stopped what two pairs of hands grasped her. ‘FUCK! DAMN! SHIT! I AM SOOOOOO FUCKING DEAD! Oh well, I lived a good life didn’t I? it was short but I lived it.’ “Let me go FUCKER!” that was not the smartest thing to do in her situation, for it lead to a punch in the face, by goon number three, who had just re-pocketed his gun. “Ass hole.” That one earned her a punch to the gut, she lost her ability to breathe for a second. When she could breathe again she looked up at him with a smiled on her face, a bit of blood flecked her lips, “Does it really take…” She got another punch to the face. This guy really did not want to hear her opinion. Oh well he would hear it anyway. “2 of you to hold me?” Amaya chuckled that one she got a punch to the chest and stomach, she was starting to have a hard time breathing, and the man that was holding her right shoulder was pressing his finger into her gunshot wound. “And to actually land a hit on me?!” by the end of this she would be lucky to be alive, or unlucky, it depends on how she looked at it. At this moment lucky. She braced herself for a hit, that didn’t come. She smirked. “Pathetic.” “SHUT UP YOU BITCH!” With that goon number 3 pulled out a pocket knife and rammed it into her side, with that done they dropped her on the floor to die, and left destroying everything on their way out. Amaya withered in pain as she fell into unconsciousness. Bleeding profusely from her wounds.