Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Do I Love Him? ❯ Enter Zabuza and Haku ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: dare I say it? *hesitates* I-I don’t...own...Naruto and Co. *sob*

okay personaly I don’t think that this chapter came out like I wanted it to so yeah.......... YAY FOR ZUZU-KUN!

Thank you Narutolover^-^ for messaging me and the 10 o 10! ^_^ you make me happy
as well as
K-kun......sorry I forget your name....thank you for your 7 out of 10...
_________________________________________________________________ _____________

Amaya awoke with a pounding head ache, and an unbearable pain in her side. “Ugh....” “Don’t move.” Amaya’s eyes snapped open and her eyes locked with a boys. He had long brown hair and brown eyes, he looked about 15 years old. “W-Who’re you?!” Amaya’s voice sounded strange even to herself, the boy just smirked but it disappeared as she tried to sit up. Amaya let out a gasp of pain and flopped back down. ‘Those basterds.....I am so going to kill them.’ Amaya thought as she clenched her fists in pain. “My names Haku.” he said with a concerned look on his face, she hadn’t seen that kind of look since her family died. (This all will be told in greater detail later). “Amaya. Amaya Toya. Where am I?” Amaya asked as she looked around for the first time. She was in a cave in a bed role. “Near the Mist country.” Amaya was completely confused. ‘Mist country? Hello what happened to America??? oh well...nothing is there waiting for me...but at least I am alive.’ “Haku. Has the girl woken up yet.” A gruff voice asked from outside the cave and a man with a muscular build walked in. “Hai. Zabuza-san” “Good we need to get moving. I will carry her.” “HEY! Don’t I get a say in this?!” “No.” he gave her a curt look that said what will you do about it? It made her itch to slap him one. “Come on.” Zabuza turned his back to her. “Climb on.” “What?” Zabuza turned his head to give her an irritated look. “I am perfectly able to walk on my own.” Amaya said with a glare of her own. When she stood she wavered and Zabuza, faster than humanly possible, turned around and caught her in his arms mid-fall. He just gave her a look. “Sorry....” She didn’t know why but she felt inclined to apologize to him. Haku gave her a strange look then smiled “It’s okay Amaya-san. You were out for about a week. We’re just glad your okay.” Amaya would put money on the fact that her eyes probably went from normal to the size of diner plates. “A-A WEEK!?!” Zabuza sighed and picked her up bridal style and left the cave. “Yes.” He answered for Haku. “Was it that bad?” “When I found you, you were close to death.” Amaya looked at the ground. “Oh...” “So, who did this to you?” She frowned. “A bunch of wannabe gangsters who were pissed about me beating the crap out of their leader.” she spat it out with venom in her voice. Zabuza couldn’t help himself and broke out into laughter. (AAAAAAAAAAAH! SCARY! IT”S ZABUZA LAUGHING!) “WHAT?” Zabuza stopped laughing and regained his composer. “You don’t look capable of killing a rabbit.” Amaya clenched her fists and her jaw. “Well screw them. I am not near were it happened. And I am obviously not even in the same world!” Now it was Zabuza’s turn to be confused. “What do you mean this world?” “Never mind. It doesn’t matter.” “What about your family?” Amaya looked up at him pain in her eyes and etched into her face. “They died....a little over a month ago...” She gave a heavy sigh and looked once again at the ground. “I’m sorry.” Zabuza said. (Zabuza sorry HA! I make myself laugh! Sorry couldn’t help it.) “It’s okay though. Really it is.” Amaya shifted in his arms so that his chest was a pillow. “So what’s with the head band?” Zabuza smirked ‘Obviously not from here.’ “It shows that I am a ninja.” Amaya started to drift into the wonderful land of sleep. “Cool. Ninja, sounds fun. So what’s with the face wrapping? You got some kind of face deformity?” She could see him smile under the bandages that cover his face. “No.” Amaya smirked. “Oh. Okay.” Her smirk grew into a smile. “So your hiding your identity.” She whispered. Once again Zabuza laughed and Amaya laughed right along with him. Haku appeared at his side smiling., it had been a long, long time since he had heard Zabuza laugh.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Two Months Later
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Amaya woke slowly, but then jerked awake. “Zabuza? What is it?” “I’ve got a job to do.” Amaya’s eyes widened he had to go back and fight Kakashi again. “Zabuza Don’t! I have a very bad feeling about this.” Zabuza sighed. “Amaya. I do too but.....I have to go.” He looked hesitant for a moment. “ You can come....but you have to stay hidden.” Amaya nodded as Haku walked in placing his mask on. “Ready?” He asked, Zabuza and Amaya nodded, and they started toward the bridge. Over the last couple of months Zabuza and Haku have become like brothers to Amaya and she wasn’t about to let something happen to them. Amaya was sure to grab the daggers that Zabuza had gotten for her before she left. Once outside she saw Zabuza and Haku waiting for her. “Alright Zabu. Haku, Lets go.” She put a fake smile on her face as the walked forward. They were like a family. A Dysfunctional family but it was a family. They walked to the edge of the trees and stopped. Zabuza had a concerned look on his face, as he turned to Amaya. “Amaya,” he took her had in his, something that rarely happened. Only when he was really, really concerned. “Do Not go in there. No matter what happens.” He could see the tears forming in her eyes, they both knew what was going to happen. “But Zabu...okay.” She squeezed his hand tightly. “Be careful both of you.” She hugged them both of them and told them that she loved them. With solemn faces they walked out to the bridge.....