Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Do I Love Him? ❯ A Families Death ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: me Do not own Naruto and Co...T.T

Thank you for all who messaged and rated me!!! i love you all bunches

I hope that you all enjoy this one, i gotted writers block. so enjoy..

__________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________


It was net even ten minutes later when Kakashi, his students, and the bridge builder appeared. as the battle comenced all amya could do was pace. she was worried and the battle wasn't going well.
Kakashi wasn't surprised to see Zabuza and the Boy agian, but he was on the edge, he felt a pressence nearby, and it was restless. "You are to dangerous to live." His hand startd to glow and he felt the presence of ther person leap forward but it didn't come out of hiding. he noticed that zabuza was looking past him at the woods, al look in his eyes that says 'good bye' or even, as unlikly as it is, 'i love you' thes had him baffeled. oh well. kakashi sent the blast at zabua, but it hit instead, Haku. He grabbed his body and jumped away from Zabuza. Whom was gazing into the woods with a horrified look on his face. he then noticed a young woman about 14 or 15 years old looking out upon the battle, she was the pressence that he had sensed. she noticed his stare and tried to hide once again in the trees.
Zabuza put on an emotionless expression once again as he charged Kakashi landing a punch in the face as Kakashi pulled out a kuni and rammed it into his chest cavity. He didn't go down but continued to try and fight. Eventually he went down, Realitibly close to Haku. "YOU BASTARD!" The call caught him off gaurd as the girl from earlier ran to Zabuza. when she reached him she cradled his head in her lap. "Zuzu. I told you not to come...I'm sorry for breaking my promice, but you cant die. You're all i have left." Amaya started to cry her tears landing on Zabuza's face. "Don't cry nie-chan(sister). I'm sorry, i just wasn't quick enough.." with that he died with his hand on hers. "Zuzu...My brothers..." Amaya looked up to Kakashi. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Amaya picked up Zabuza's sword and charged him.....

well thats where i leave you i hope you liked it im sorry im not good with battles and theres another next chappie, i know this is not how he died in the show, but who cares this is my fic. This was a short chapter because well i got lazy...get over it.