Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Light in the Darkness ❯ Explorations ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Light in the Darkness - part 19: Explorations
by Mia Skywalker & Wataruo
PAIRING: Bulma/Vegeta
RATING: X again
WARNINGS: More lemon
DISCLAIMER: Neither of us owns any of the DBZ characters or anything about DBZ, but we both wish we owned the Saiyans. All of them. At least all of the ones with hair. These characters are owned by Toei, Viz, Akira Toriyama, and FUNimation. We do own what we've written here, and our specific storyline, just not Dragonball itself. We make no money off of any of these guys, nor off this fic. We just have fun writing it.
SUMMARY: Explorations and more lemon 
Notes: Thanks to saiyengerl for the beta!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vegeta rolled, taking Bulma with him, so that she was lying on top of his chest. He stroked her back with his free hand, wondering absently how she had managed to do it, how she had managed to get past his defenses.
 
Bulma's heart thundered in her chest, thundered in her ears, as she lay against Vegeta. She felt his heart pounding against hers, beating even faster and harder than hers was. She rubbed her chin against his shoulder, absently noting the sheen of sweat on his skin. Curiously she touched it with her tongue, tasting it, tasting him. Her hands drifted to his sides as she explored his skin, absently enjoying the feel of his soft skin against the marble hard muscles. There was an odd sensuality to that contrast, just as there was an odd sensuality to all of the contrasts in Vegeta. She sighed softly as she nuzzled his neck.
 
At first Vegeta didn't realize that Bulma was caressing him. And when he did it had an odd effect on the warrior. For the first time in his life he felt absolutely helpless to the sensations that she was causing, and he didn't want her to stop. He wasn't about to stop her exploration of his body. He wanted her to touch him like this. Both of his hands found their way to her back and traced patterns up and down her spine, while he waited, fascinated, to see what else she might do.
 
Bulma wasn't consciously aware of the effect her touches were having on the Saiyan prince. She was simply touching him curiously, exploring the body of this Saiyan Prince who was now her lover and whom she hardly knew. Her hands wandered up his sides, to his arms, and she explored the length of them, lingering wonderingly on the solidity of his muscles. She rolled off of him to explore his body more thoroughly, not opening her eyes, but exploring him purely by touch.
 
Her hands grazed down the length of his arms to his hands, and she explored the pads of them, the tips of them, the palm of his hand. She had absolutely no idea the effect her touches on such a sensitive part of his body was doing. She touched each finger, exploring it carefully, memorizing the length and width and strength of them. She entwined her fingers briefly with his before releasing them, and continuing on. Her hands moved down to his wrists, and she gently touched the pulsing point of them where they joined to his hands. She stroked them, then curiously brought a wrist to her mouth, and explored it further with her mouth and tongue, sensing his pulse under her lips.
 
After she was satisfied with that, her hands drifted to the soft, sensitive inner part of his elbows, and stroked them curiously. Her hands drifted up his biceps, exploring the hardness of the muscles there, and then back to his triceps, exploring those as well. His muscles rippled under her hands, but she didn't understand that what she was doing was causing that effect, as she continued to touch him curiously. Her hands drifted up his shoulders, exploring the width and breadth of him, then to his neck, to the corded muscles that bunched under her hands.
 
Vegeta found himself holding his breath as she continued her explorations of him. There wasn't anything in the world that would make him stop her. It was the most exquisite torture he had ever known, but he would not interfere with it. He somehow knew that she was just familiarizing herself with his body, and yet it was more than that. He held his hands at his sides, not touching her but allowing her to continue.
 
Bulma's hands drifted up Vegeta's neck and to his face, exploring the lines and planes of it with her fingertips. His skin was amazingly soft, as soft as her own. There was no sign of beard or whisker on his skin, a fact that surprised her briefly, until she remembered something he had told her several months ago. She had tricked Vegeta into letting her run some tests on him, under the guise that it would help her to improve the gravity room for him. It was then that she had learned that there was no hair anywhere on his body, other than the fine hairs like she had on her own. Apparently the follicles were there, but Saiyans had the ability to control the growth of hair. This was a trait that she thought was decidedly odd, and could see no real survival value to it. She was sure there must be some reason for it, though. It obviously existed, and from what she knew of the Saiyans, if it didn't make them stronger they removed it from their genetic makeup completely.
 
She ran her hands over his face, exploring it completely, not leaving a single centimeter of it untouched. Her hands then stroked his hair, studying the texture of its stiffness under her fingers. At long last, having satisfied herself that she had explored him as much as she needed to, her hands drifted slowly back down his face, down his chest, and then dropped back down to her sides. She sighed deeply, letting herself drift off to sleep, not realizing just how much she had aroused him with her touches.
 
Vegeta growled in frustration. It figured, she would fall asleep after tormenting him like that. He wondered if she had any idea what she had just done to him. Well, if she thought he was going to let her fall back to sleep, she had a big surprise coming. Vegeta shifted, lifting the woman in his arms slightly so he could roll her onto her back, then began an exploration of his own. But Vegeta wasn't content with just touching her with his hands; he used his mouth and tongue.
 
He started with her face, training the planes of it with his tongue. He trailed kisses along her jaw and nose, and nibbled on her ear. Vegeta reached up to smooth her eyebrow with a finger, then bent his head to kiss them. He kissed each eyelid, willing her to wake up, and when she did not he continued his exploration by kissing her cheekbone, then back to her jaw. He was fascinated by the shape of her ears and traced the shell of it with one finger before following the same path with his mouth. Vegeta moved his mouth back to hers and kissed her once before moving to kiss the end of her nose, then tasted the skin of her chin.
 
Satisfied that he had played with that part of her body long enough, he bent his head to her collarbone, leaving no bit of skin untouched as he worked his way across to her shoulder. Vegeta smiled against her skin when he heard a sigh escape Bulma's lips. He worked his way down one of her arms, paused to kiss the bend of it, then worked his way down to her hand. He smirked again when she shivered as he licked the palm of her hand. Bulma sighed again, as he sucked each fingertip with excruciating slowness before moving to the other hand and working his way back up to her opposite shoulder.
 
Vegeta smirked when he noticed that Bulma's eyes were open and staring at him. She was enjoying what he was doing. He could tell by her erratic breathing, her flushed cheeks, and the way her lips were slightly parted, as if she was silently begging him to continue. Vegeta was not about to deny her that, or the pleasure he himself felt as he nuzzled at her throat and grazed it with his teeth.
 
Bulma whimpered softly as he continued to kiss her skin. She had never known that kisses could be so arousing, or that one could be kissed in so many places. She didn't think he had missed even an inch of her skin. It felt incredibly arousing... and romantic. Why was he doing this? she wondered, slightly nervously. She wasn't sure if it was just more seduction... or something more.
 
Vegeta gave a soft laugh, his breath tickling her skin as her whimpers reached his ear. The soft sounds were arousing to the warrior. He knew he was pleasing her and he felt an immense kind of satisfaction that he was the only one she had ever experienced anything like this with.
 
Once he was satisfied with toying with her shoulder, he ducked his head to the valley between her breasts to taste the sweat that had beaded there. It was slightly salty to his tongue, but it tasted like her. It reminded him vaguely of a sweet wine he had once sampled; it was a flavor the Saiyan Prince wanted to savor and never forget.
 
When he had completed his exploration between her breasts he moved to take her already hardened nipple in his mouth. He teased her with his tongue, drawing circles around the sensitive peak and smiled again when he felt her sudden intake of breath. He moved to the other breast to give it the same treatment while he kneaded the first one with his hand. He lightly pinched the nipple as he sucked at her breast. He was only slightly aware that Bulma's fingers had somehow became entangled in his hair, but he soon wanted to discover more secrets of her body, and shifted so that he could taste the skin on her belly.
 
He dipped his tongue into her navel and chuckled when she bucked her body, trying to press herself into him, but he shifted positions again, and brought his mouth down to lick at her hips. He draw patterns with his tongue as he worked his way across her stomach to her other hip and smirked when she jerked again. He paused to gaze up at her, smiled, and then lowered his head to kiss her thighs, her knees, all the way down to her toes.
 
Vegeta shifted again, and worked his way up the other leg, starting by kissing her toes and the arch of her foot. He lifted her leg so he could explore the skin he found there. He teased the back of her kneecap with his tongue before putting her leg back down and working his way up to the opposite hip. Vegeta grinned as he reached between her thighs with his fingers and wasn't surprised at the moisture he found there. He was aroused by his exploration of her as well, and if the way she writhed and bucked against his hand was any indication, she was nearly to the breaking point. He lowered his mouth to her mound and kissed her lightly in her most sensitive place, inserting one finger to stroke her in time with the movements of his tongue. He kept the pace slow, wanting to prolong her pleasure as much as possible before granting her the release he knew he could give her.
 
Her whimpers and her soft sighs of pleasure turned into loud moans, as the ache between her thighs became almost painful. Vegeta felt her fingers entangle in his head again, and she parted her legs for him to allow him greater access. Vegeta grinned as she bucked against his mouth as he drove her passion higher, and slowed when he felt her almost climax.
 
Vegeta thought he heard her moan out the word 'please' before he thrust his tongue at her harder and faster until she was trembling uncontrollably underneath him. When she climaxed, he continued to make love to her with his mouth until she peaked again, screaming out his name at the height of her pleasure.
 
Vegeta smirked and gathered her in his arms as he waited for her to relax. She was still shaking from the rapture he had caused, and he ducked his head to kiss her cheek. "I assume you liked that?"
 
Bulma continued to tremble against him, uncertain why he had done that to her. "Yes, but... why did you... why did you do that?" She stared at him in complete confusion. "You didn't... you didn't get anything out of that," she indicated his still painfully throbbing arousal, "so why?"
 
"I got more out of that than you know." When she continued to frown at him, he smirked. "I like pleasuring you woman. I like watching how your body reacts to my touch. I like seeing you hot and aching for me. I like the taste and the feel of you against my mouth."
 
Bulma blushed in embarrassment at his words. 'Hot and aching'? She wished he didn't realize what he did to her. Somehow it was humiliating, him knowing that she ached for him so much, that she needed him so desperately. She didn't like the fact itself that she needed him that much. It meant that he had control over her, which bothered her. Even Yamcha - especially Yamcha - hadn't had that sort of control over her.
 
"What about you?" she asked him curiously, and a little uncertainly. "Don't you want... something back?"
 
Vegeta tilted his head, studying her curiously. "What did you have in mind, woman?" he asked. "Sometimes things like this can't be forced. You have to want to do it." He gazed into her eyes for a moment, and then spoke up again. "But yes, I wouldn't mind if you wished to please me as well."
 
Bulma looked at him in confusion, having no idea what he meant. Then understanding dawned, and she blushed abruptly. He meant that *she* should take him.... She couldn't even imagine it, and she shook her head slightly, ashamed that she didn't have the strength - or the courage - to do that for him. "I... I couldn't do something like that." Shame threaded through her tone.
 
"In time you will be able to," he assured her. Vegeta tugged her closer against him, painfully aware that he craved release, needed to feel her warmth around him, but he wanted to prove to himself and to her that he could control himself. No matter how agonizing it might be.
 
Bulma's brow furrowed as she allowed him to pull her against him, and she nestled her chin against the crook of his shoulder. She wasn't sure she understood him. He seemed to want her - his arousal made that fairly obvious - but he didn't seem to want to do anything about it. He had said he liked seeing her 'hot and aching' for him, but he wasn't 'hot and aching' enough to want to take her?
 
He confused her, and she wasn't sure that she liked it. Did he want her to need him more than he needed her? *Did* she need him more than he needed her? Was he going to discard her when he was through with her, when he no longer desired her?
 
Her stomach clenched at the thought, and she suddenly thought she was going to be ill, but she didn't move from her position in his arms. She tensed slightly, and a stray tear found its way down her cheek before she ruthlessly suppressed the rest of them. It dangled from the tip of her nose for a moment before splashing against his neck.
 
Vegeta felt the wetness touch his skin and frowned when he saw Bulma's expression. What was it with these humans that they had such drastic mood swings? He was sure that he would never figure them out. None of them seemed to do anything that made sense.
 
And then he wondered why he should even care. It wasn't like she really meant anything to him. Bulma had been a challenge and that's why he had chosen to seduce her. Not because he wanted her around permanently.
 
He felt a twinge of something - regret, he supposed it was called - to know that when Kakarotto was gone, the planet would be destroyed and so would Bulma. But he could always take her with him, he decided. He could only hope that her need for self-preservation would kick in and she would choose him over death. But then when did humans ever do anything that made sense? he mused as he started to drift off to sleep.
 
Bulma gripped him tightly, still stiff and tense. She felt him relaxing under her hands, and knew he was falling asleep. She was horribly tempted to run out of the room, but knew he would just drag her back in again. She wasn't sure why he was so insistent upon sleeping with her, but she was also afraid to ask.
 
She leaned her head back down on the pillow and tried to relax as she looked into his face for a long while, before closing her eyes and finally going to sleep as well.
To be continued.....
~~~*~~~
And in the next exciting episode of DragonBall Z: A Light in the Darkness... Goku and Chi-Chi spend some quality time together.
~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~
Don't forget to review! ^_^