Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Light in the Darkness ❯ Goku Shows Off ( Chapter 36 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Light in the Darkness - part 36: Goku Shows Off
by Mia Skywalker & Wataruo
PAIRING: ::whistles innocently:: What? You think I should actually TELL you? ^_~
RATING: R
WARNINGS: Some nudity, hints of lemon
DISCLAIMER: Neither of us owns any of the DBZ characters or anything about DBZ, but we both wish we owned the Saiyans. All of them. At least all of the ones with hair. These characters are owned by Toei, Viz, Akira Toriyama, and FUNimation. We do own what we've written here, and our specific storyline, just not Dragonball itself. We make no money off of any of these guys, nor off this fic. We just have fun writing it.
SUMMARY: Goku and Yamcha spar for a bit. Goku shows off his new technique.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: Thanks to saiyengerl for the beta!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yamcha stared up at the sky when he stepped out of the house, almost seething with fury and humiliation. He didn't know why it bothered him so much that the Saiyan woman thought he was weak. It wasn't like there weren't plenty of beautiful women around who admired him and thought he was wonderful, but for some reason it annoyed him that this one woman considered him weak and useless. He looked up at the sky, noting that the color was very close to that of Bulma's eyes.
 
The thought of Bulma sobered him abruptly. He knew she was a virgin - or had been, until Vegeta had his evil way with her - because he knew she would never have cheated on him and he had never touched her himself. Vegeta must have taken advantage of Bulma; either forced her, or seduced her when she was feeling vulnerable. Either way it was the act of a villain, and Yamcha wasn't going to let him get away with it.
 
::If he's hurt you, Bulma, I'll avenge you. Or if he ever tries to hurt you, I'll protect you. I won't let him hurt you. I promise.::
 
Yamcha looked considerably calmer when the two Saiyans came outside. He was staring up at the sky, although they couldn't see anything in it that might have attracted his attention. He turned to them almost absently.
 
"Oh, where? You remember where we met, don't you? The desert's a good enough place to spar, and we won't hurt anyone. You remember how to get there, Goku? Or do you want me to lead?"
 
"Hmmm...." Goku folded his arms across his chest. "I think I remember."
 
Hakusai looked over at Yamcha then back to Goku. "You met in the desert?" she asked the taller warrior.
 
"Yes. We had to cross it to find a dragonball," Goku said absently, scratching his head. "Maybe you'd better lead, Yamcha. It's been years since I have been there."
 
"Oh. I see," she said. "Well, let's get going before we roast to death out there. It's still early enough that the heat won't kill us."
 
"Doesn't bother me," Goku said as he levitated in the air.
 
"That's because you are from one of the Eastern tribes," she informed him as she floated up next to him. "I'm from a Southern tribe - it's much cooler on that continent."
 
"Oh. Come on, Yamcha! Let's go!" Goku urged his friend.
 
Yamcha frowned. The heat bothered her? It didn't bother him, and he was a 'mere human'. "You could always wait in my hideout," he offered, and then regretted the offer as soon as he had made it.
 
Hakusai blinked. That had sounded almost friendly, but she didn't want him to think she couldn't handle it. She shrugged. "I like to watch Goku spar. I'll be ok." Then added as if an afterthought, "Thanks for the offer though."
 
Yamcha couldn't help feeling relieved. It had occurred to him after he had let the words out that the place was quite probably a complete mess. He and Pu'ar had left rather abruptly, fully intending to return, yet they never had. First they had been distracted by the hunt for the dragonballs, and then he had gotten sidetracked by his relationship with Bulma. Since Bulma would never have deigned to live anywhere close to there, he had simply never returned. He had no idea if Pu'ar ever had, although he suspected not.
 
For some reason he didn't like the idea of her seeing the place in such a disarray, although he couldn't figure out why that bothered him so much. He decided to simply shrug it off and ignore it.
 
"Fine with me," he replied, sounding more nonchalant than he actually felt.
 
He took off, heading towards the desert, with the two Saiyans right behind him.
 
They reached the desert some time later. The minute they touched down, Hakusai was wiping a bead of sweat off her nose. Great. Now she would need another bath. She didn't complain though. She had been in worse situations and on less hospitable planets, so she wasn't about to let the heat inconvenience her.
 
"You lived out here?" Hakusai said, looking around. "Can't say much for the scenery."
 
"No one around to get hurt when we get rough, though," Goku commented, doing some warm-up stretches.
 
She nodded. "There is that. But think about how much sand you'll have to get out of your underwear later."
 
Goku grinned. "True. But it is good to get used to different climates."
 
She started chuckling. "You sound like your father."
 
"I wish I could have known him," Goku answered wistfully.
 
"He wasn't very nice, Goku. You didn't miss much."
 
Hakusai found herself some shade next to a large outcropping, the only shade that could be found in the desert, and looked up at Goku once she sat down. "But then my father wasn't that great either. It was one of the reasons my mother left."
 
Hakusai sighed at the memory. Her mother had been forced into bearing the King's heir. It had been the King's right to choose the mother of his son but he had not been at all happy when his first-born had been a girl. He had been happy, however, to let the two of them leave Vegeta-sei when her mother had given him the son he had wanted.
 
"But that's ancient history." She gave them a cheerful smile. "Are you two going to fight? Or am I going to melt first?"
 
Yamcha shook his head with a smile. He wasn't sure he could figure her out. Then he wondered why he would want to. She was a Saiyan, and Vegeta's sister, and no matter what Goku thought, she was probably going to try to kill them all. Goku was too trusting.
 
He sighed then, remembering that Goku had trusted him, and that was why they had eventually become friends. There was something about Goku - his innocence perhaps - that made others become as trustworthy as he believed them to be. He wasn't sure why that was the case, but it did seem to be true.
 
He started to turn away, and then paused and tossed Hakusai a capsule. "Here," he said, sensing she wasn't dealing as well with the heat as she pretended. "There are some supplies in that, including a cooler and some cold drinks, as well as a tent to keep off the sun. If you need it, you can use it, and you'll still be able to watch."
 
He launched himself up into the air, followed closely by Goku. "So," he said to the Saiyan with a smile. "You gonna show me those new tricks you learned?"
 
Hakusai stared at the Capsule doubtfully. A tent in this thing? Was this guy insane? She studied the Capsule in her hand for several moments. Even if she couldn't figure out how it worked, the gesture was incredibly nice. Considering how hostile he had been earlier, she couldn't help but wonder what Yamcha was up to. It seemed Yamcha considered Saiyans the scourge of the universe. It was true that most Vegeta-sei-born Saiyans were war-like, but there were a few who didn't follow the standard. Her mother had been one.
 
She sighed and placed the Capsule on the ground beside her, and tried to get comfortable. Next time they were going to train somewhere cold, she decided as she watched her two male companions warm up.
 
"So I suppose I could teach you teleporting," Goku said to his friend. "All you really have to do is concentrate on the ki of someone you know and focus your ki on being there. Hmm, where to go..." Goku grinned suddenly. "I got it! Be right back!" And in an instant he vanished. Before a startled Yamcha could wonder what had happened, Goku reappeared with sunglasses on, and wearing the biggest grin the others had ever seen.
 
"Master Roshi's," Yamcha said, recognizing the glasses. "That's a few thousand miles from here."
 
"Yeah. Pretty cool huh?" Goku grinned
 
"Very useful," Yamcha agreed. "There's only one problem."
 
Goku blinked in surprise. "What's that?"
 
Yamcha rolled his eyes at Goku's innocent naiveté. "It would help if you explained HOW you did it! What did you do? Gather your ki? Diffuse it? It doesn't seem like it's like anything we've ever done before, so can you describe what you did?"
 
"Oh." Goku grinned sheepishly. "Let's see...." He described to Yamcha how to manipulate your ki before attempting it. "It's really easy!" he said earnestly.
 
Yamcha studied him dubiously. "Easy, huh?" He remembered Goku had thought the Kame Hame Ha was easy, a technique that had taken Master Roshi fifty years to learn. But then, Yamcha had managed to learn that technique in just a few months, as had Krillin, so Roshi may have just been trying to make it seem harder than it was.
 
He tried to control his ki the way Goku had suggested, and focus on someone's ki he was familiar with. He immediately thought of Bulma, and then just as instantly dismissed that. Showing up there was NOT his idea of something he wanted to do at the moment. He thought of Pu'ar, then, and dismissed that as well, feeling somewhat guilty about that. He hadn't told her where he was going, and he hadn't called her since he had left, so doubtless she was worried. He next thought of Krillin, and grinned.
 
He concentrated on Krillin's ki, remembering how it felt, but after several minutes of frustration, realized he wasn't going anywhere. He sighed irritably. "Goku, why don't we just spar for a while? This is going to take some practice; I can do that on my own later. Let's just spar, okay?"
 
Hakusai watched the two men training for a while as she leaned back and tried to keep herself cool. She always enjoyed watching Goku fight; he was quick, powerful, and clever in combat, even if out of combat he was a little slow. She was surprised to note that the human warrior was almost as good as Goku, even though he didn't have quite the other man's strength and speed. She had heard humans were weak, but he didn't seem to fit that.
 
As matter a fact nothing about the warrior seemed to fit. She had heard more than one story about him from Goku, and from what she had gathered, Yamcha was a relaxed warrior who took nothing very seriously. Except for defending Chikyuu from Vegeta and Nappa, and that had to take some guts, she pondered as she watched the two men trade blows. He seemed completely different from the man Goku described when he was on Yardrat. He seemed more determined, focused.
 
And, she thought with a grin, incredibly sexy.
 
Hakusai blinked a few times when she realized what she had been thinking about him. When her bonded mate had died a few years before, she had lost all interest in males. So what if he was attractive? No big deal.
 
But why then was it bothering her? It wasn't as if she liked him. He had attacked her brother with the intention of killing him, and for all she knew he still wanted Vegeta dead. He had been short with her and argumentative. So what was the problem?
 
She was so lost in her thoughts she didn't even notice when the two men had stopped fighting.
 
The two men had stopped for a moment while Yamcha showed Goku a trick that he had learned while he, Tenshinhan and Krillin were training under Kami, the year Goku had been dead. Goku seemed pleased to learn the move, even though Yamcha thought it wasn't that big of a deal. While Goku was practicing it a little, Yamcha glanced down curiously at where Hakusai was resting. He had no idea why he was curious, but somehow he wanted to know if she was all right.
 
He frowned when he realized she hadn't even opened the capsule. Was she so upset with him that she wouldn't even take a gift that would help her, just because he was the one who had offered it? Without even glancing at Goku to notice his startled look, Yamcha turned and landed lightly on the ground in front of Hakusai, frowning down at her.
 
Hakusai was so lost in her thoughts that the only reason she looked up was because it suddenly was dark, and she wondered why the sunlight wasn't shining directly into her eyes. She looked up to see Yamcha frowning down at her.
 
She had to fight the urge to stand up, and remained seated as she arched a brow at him. There was something about the other warrior that put her on edge. She had no idea why he seemed displeased. She said nothing however as she brushed her bangs out of her eyes.
 
"Why didn't you use the capsule?" Yamcha asked her, feeling slightly hurt. "If it's because I'm the one who gave it to you, then you can pretend that Goku did, if that makes you feel better. But there's no need for you to suffer just because you don't like me!"
 
Hakusai frowned at him. "This thing? Oh, well, you see..." she trailed off feeling more than a little embarrassed. "I had no idea how it worked. So I decided to just deal with it. But aren't you being a little melodramatic?" she asked leaning back to get a better view of his face. "I am not suffering. Just hot and sweaty."
 
Yamcha took the capsule from her when she had held it out, and shot her an amused glance when she had said she wasn't suffering. He had seen how flushed she was from the heat, and although he found the flush on her attractive, he knew it wasn't healthy.
 
The thought startled him. Attractive? He studied her a moment, and realized that indeed she was rather attractive. In fact, she wasn't merely 'attractive', she was pretty, in a sultry and seductive way. Very different from Bulma's beauty, but no less beautiful.
 
He frowned, not liking where his thoughts were going. She was Vegeta's sister - he shouldn't be attracted to her! But she didn't look much like Vegeta, he had to admit. Or she did, but was somehow extremely feminine about it. And she was taller than most human women, which meant he didn't tower over her the way he did Bulma.
 
He shook his head to clear them of those thoughts. He really didn't want to be attracted to her at all. Not to a Saiyan, and most definitely not to Vegeta's sister! She was probably a homicidal maniac like Vegeta was, just out to kill everything and everyone in order to gain power.
 
"Here, you use it like this," he said, showing her, and threw it slightly to the side. With a "BAM!" it un-encapsulated itself, revealing a large tent with rather ample supplies. "There, now you have a little more shade and refreshment. So you won't suffer," he quipped at her, with a roguish grin, as he flew back up to join Goku.
 
Hakusai was about to snap back that she was not suffering when he took off again. She muttered a few unladylike things under her breath in several languages before she got up and helped herself to a drink. Although it helped, she decided that she really wanted to go for a swim and cool off.
 
"Hey Goku?" she called up to the sparring warriors. "Is there a lake nearby?"
 
Goku blinked in confusion. He didn't know why she was asking him, since he didn't know this area at all. All he remembered was desert; he didn't recall there being any lakes or anything.
 
Yamcha grinned at her question. She wasn't suffering, huh? It looked to him like the heat was bothering her more than she would admit. He landed lightly near her, and chucked at her discomfiture.
 
"Yeah, there's one close by. Goku doesn't know about it, though. It's well-hidden, or it would have been much more difficult for me to rob people."
 
He turned, not noticing her reaction to that comment, and got out of the tent. He pressed a button on the side, and she watched, startled, as the tent seemed to collapse to almost nothingness. He picked up the capsule again, and put it back in a small capsule case. Unlike Bulma's, his only contained about half a dozen, not the hundred or so she tended to carry around with her.
 
"Come on, I'll show you where the lake is. It's not too far." He took off, flying slightly northward, expecting the two Saiyans to follow him.
 
"We better get going," Goku said, following Yamcha. "Otherwise we'll be stuck out here."
 
"Kami forbid," she breathed, and took off after Goku.
 
She followed slightly behind him, wondering why Yamcha seemed so concerned, especially when he didn't seem to enjoy even being near her. Or any Saiyan for that matter. She was relieved when they arrived. Being by herself was letting her think too much and a good soak was just what she needed.
 
She squatted down to test the water with her fingers and grinned in satisfaction when it was cool. "Feels great. How did you find a lake in a desert?" she asked curiously.
 
Yamcha stared at her blankly, and then shrugged. "I dunno. It was just here. Pu'ar found it and told me about it. I never asked her how she found it. She's a magician, so maybe she did some magic thing."
 
He didn't seem overly concerned about it, but instead sat down on the grass under one of the trees surrounding the lake, and clasped his fingers together, curling them around a knee. "There are usually places like this in deserts, anyway. At least the ones I've been in. It's just a matter of finding them." He glanced at her curiously. "You haven't been to too many deserts, then?"
 
"Nope. Can't say I have ever wanted to be in a desert in the first place," she replied. "Don't like them much." She bent and pulled off one boot then the other. "I prefer cold. The more cold it is the better I feel."
 
She continued to undress, not noticing the way Yamcha was beginning to blush. She pulled the top of her body suit off and tossed it carelessly on her armor. The bottoms soon followed and because she did not wear underclothes she was standing completely naked in front of the two men. Goku was not affected by Hakusai's nudity but the same could not be said of Yamcha.
 
"Time for a swim. You coming?" she asked as she stretched, then grinned when she finally noticed how the other warrior was staring. "What's the matter with you? Never seen a naked female before?" she quipped before entering the lake.
 
Yamcha had no idea why her comment that she would rather not be in a desert irritated him, but somehow it did. No, her opinions couldn't matter in the slightest, he tried to convince himself. It didn't matter to him what she thought or what she said. Yet somehow it did.
 
He couldn't stop staring at her when she began removing her clothes. It wasn't even like a strip-tease; she was removing her clothes completely unselfconsciously, as though it didn't matter to her that he was around. He could feel a nosebleed beginning, and tried to hold it back, but felt a trickle blood escape when she turned and faced him, completely nude. Shocked, he didn't even hear her question, but just stared at her, with nothing even remotely resembling thought.
 
"Yamcha? Are you coming?" She looked back at him and frowned when she noticed his rather blank stare. She scowled when she realized he wasn't listening to her. "HEY!" she shouted at him waving her hand in from of him. "Is anybody in there?"
 
She scowled when he didn't respond. "What's wrong with him?" she asked Goku, who had also stripped and jumped into the lake.
 
"Oh I wouldn't worry about it. Used to happen to him a lot when he was younger," Goku replied.
 
Yamcha had difficulty swallowing, or even breathing, as he watched her walk into the lake. When she dove in and was completely covered, he finally managed to shut his jaw and swallow, taking a deep breath. But when she resurfaced, the sun glittering off the water that beaded on her breasts, he forgot how to breathe again.
 
"Kami!" he muttered, unable to stop staring. He tried swallowing, but managed to forget how to do even such a simple function. He was growing aroused even as he was completely unaware of that fact, and the blood continued to trickle down his nose.
 
"Ah, now this is heavenly." Hakusai sighed as she placed her arms under her head and floated on her back, unaware that she was that she was awarding Yamcha an interesting view. She had no idea that he had become so fascinated by how the water sparkled on her skin, or how her breasts rose as she breathed. "Hey Goku? Think this lake has any fish in it? Maybe we can get lunch?"
 
Goku backstroked over to her and nodded. "I'll go look!"
 
Hakusai continued to float on her back, completely oblivious of the havoc she was playing on Yamcha's senses as she waited for Goku's return to the surface. He came up a few moments later and shook his head. "Nope. Nothing big enough for us."
 
"Bummer. I am starving. Hey Yamcha!" she called out to the motionless warrior. "Is there any game around here?"
 
Yamcha had continued to be unable to move as he stared in fascination at the way her nipples bounced above the water. He felt his mouth water as he saw them pucker in the cold lake, and finally realized that he was completely aroused. He blushed when he noticed how obvious that arousal was, but didn't know how he could cover it up.
 
At her question he started. "Game?" he muttered in confusion. Was she playing a game? Did she do this deliberately, to every man? Then he realized what she was asking, and blushed more deeply, this time in embarrassment at how ridiculous his thoughts had been.
 
"Yeah, there's game, depending how dangerous you want it. There are always the big lizards around. You just have to make sure that what you're chasing doesn't talk."
 
"Oh Good!" she said as she waded over to the shore. "I am starving." She squeezed the excess water out of her braid then flared her ki to dry herself off. "It's not any fun if it can't hunt you," she told Yamcha as she slipped on her clothes.
 
It was as she was adjusting her armor that she happened to glance down at him and noticed his very obvious arousal. She blinked a few times when she realized she had been the cause, and swallowed deeply when she recognized the desire in his eyes. It had been such a long time since a man had looked at her that way and it made her knees go weak. But she did nothing about it, instead she waited for Goku to join them.
 
"Ready to go lizard chasing?" she asked.
 
"Whenever you are. We can bring it back for Chi-Chi," Goku said. "She'll cook it for us."
 
"I'm sure she'll love that," Yamcha muttered sarcastically as he stood up. He was having trouble looking at Hakusai. It had been embarrassing being that excited by her, and he knew that if he looked at her again he would remember what she looked like without her clothes on. He really wasn't ready for that. He didn't want to be turned on by her. She was a Saiyan, Vegeta's sister.....
 
"All right, there are some good places this way," he muttered, sounding surly. He took off, expecting them to follow him, but almost not caring if they didn't. His thoughts were a confused welter, and he didn't know whether he wanted to kill Hakusai, or kiss her, or run away from her.
 
Goku reached up and scratched his head. "He really is acting strange. Maybe there is something wrong with him."
 
"You were the one who said he was okay. Remember?" She lifted up and started to follow him.
 
"Yeah. I guess I did," he admitted as he caught up to them. Goku decided that he was going to ask Yamcha about it, and sped up past Hakusai and caught up to the other warrior to fly along side of him.
 
"Yamcha, is there something wrong?" he asked concerned. "You are not yourself today."
 
Yamcha started, wondering how Goku had noticed. He couldn't figure out what to say for a moment, and then latched onto the first excuse that came to his head.
 
"Oh, nothing's wrong, Goku!" he said sarcastically. "Only that the woman I've been in love with for the past eight years now thinks she's in love with a homicidal KILLER! Oh, no big deal! It's bad enough that she leaves me for someone else, but to leave me for HIM...!"
 
He swallowed, becoming angry as the memory of it tore through him again. He had been forgetting about that, as he had become engrossed in his fascination with Hakusai's body. How could he forget something like that?
 
He stopped flying abruptly, and glared at Goku, pure rage in his stance. Goku had never seen him this angry in his entire life.
 
"Vegeta killed me, have you forgotten? He killed me first, and then Chaotzu, then Tenshinhan, then Piccolo. But before that, he had destroyed entire planets, entire races of beings! And you're LETTING him sleep with Bulma, and acting like it's no big deal!"
 
He made a slashing motion in the air with his hand. "Well, it IS a big deal! Vegeta is a killer! People like that do NOT change, and I don't know why she would... why she would choose him over...."
 
He swallowed heavily, unable to finish the sentence. How could she have chosen VEGETA over HIM?!? And somehow he had become attracted to Vegeta's sister! How the hell had that happened?!?
 
It hurt to think that Yamcha thought that her brother was not capable of changing. Hakusai sighed deeply. She knew her brother had already changed. The moment he had accepted the bond with Bulma he had admitted to a weakness that no noble-born Saiyan approved of. Despite what Yamcha thought, Vegeta would be willing to change to could keep the approval of his mate.
 
Hakusai knew that nothing she said would help matters any, so she remained silent. She had already learned that whenever Vegeta's name was mentioned Yamcha became almost irrationally angry. It was almost as though he was bonded to Bulma himself. Then shook herself. No, that was not it. Yamcha wasn't Saiyan.
 
"Yamcha. I know this must hurt. And I am sorry. I really am," Goku said placing his hand on the other man's shoulder to try to comfort him. "But I think he can change. Look at Piccolo. He was ruthless, one of the worst enemies I ever fought, yet Gohan managed to change him in a year. Gohan taught him what friendship is. Is it not reasonable to consider that Bulma can change Vegeta? To teach him the same thing?"
 
Yamcha glared at him. "And what about the way I feel? Does anyone care that I love her as well? I've always loved her. And you expect me to just give her up for a man who killed me once, a man who hates me? Do you think I'm insane or stupid? Or just a complete coward?"
 
Yamcha pulled away from Goku's attempted reassurance. "Vegeta isn't Piccolo," he said irrelevantly, "and Bulma isn't Gohan." He realized the absolute irrationality of those words even as he said them, and he growled in frustration. "I don't know what changed Piccolo. Maybe it was Gohan, maybe it was something else. I don't know. That Namek doesn't exactly stop to chat on Sunday afternoons, so it's not like we find out too much about him."
 
Yamcha turned his face away, pain obvious in his stance. "I guess I wasn't good enough to keep her, so she chose a killer over me, but that doesn't mean I'm going to let her be hurt by him. I won't let him hurt her. If he ever even tries, then I'll kill him or die trying." He glared at Goku. "And if you're any sort of friend, you'll protect her too. I may die protecting her, but you're the only one who can defeat Vegeta if it comes down to it. And if you don't, then you're no friend to her at all."
 
Yamcha turned around, wanting to forget about the conversation. "Come on. It's this way." He flew off, leading the two Saiyans deeper into the mountains where he knew several large carnivorous species held sway.
 
::Hakusai?:: Goku sent to the Saiyan woman who had kept silent. ::Vegeta won't hurt her, will he?::
 
::No, Goku he won't,:: she reassured him. ::I know your friend thinks Vegeta is going to abuse his relationship with Bulma, but he won't. The bond he has with her won't let him. He'll kill to protect her and if Yamcha interferes, Vegeta will kill him.:: Hakusai sighed. ::He won't hurt her, Goku. Physically or mentally. Trust me.::
 
Goku looked over at Hakusai and nodded. Goku was inclined to believe her. She might not know how bloodthirsty her brother had been in the past, but she understood this 'bond' she claimed Bulma and Vegeta were experiencing. ::I believe you,:: he told her solemnly. ::I just wish Yamcha did.::
 
Hakusai felt something twist in her stomach at Goku's words. She wished that Yamcha would trust her as well. Bulma was in no danger; she was sure of that. Vegeta had more than enough reason to kill Yamcha, however, and she wanted to prevent that if she could.
 
Hakusai was torn between wanting to help her brother, and wanting to keep Yamcha out of harm's way. But how could she do that? No matter what she did, one of them was going to get hurt. For some reason that disturbed her a great deal more than she understood.
 
To be continued.....
~~~~~*~~~~~
And in the next exciting episode of DragonBall Z: A Light in the Darkness... More than one kind of hunt.