Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Light in the Darkness ❯ Saiyans, Saiyans Everywhere.... ( Chapter 44 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
A Light in the Darkness - Part 44: Saiyans, Saiyans Everywhere....
by Mia Skywalker & Wataruo
PAIRING: Yamcha/Hakusai, Bulma/Vegeta
RATING: NC-17
WARNINGS: lemon
DISCLAIMER: Neither of us owns any of the DBZ characters or anything about DBZ, but we both wish we owned the Saiyans. All of them. At least all of the ones with hair. And yes, we're including Yamcha in that, now you know. These characters are owned by Toei, Viz, Akira Toriyama, and FUNimation. We do own what we've written here, and our specific storyline, just not Dragonball itself. We make no money off of any of these guys, nor off this fic. We just have fun writing it.
SUMMARY: Goku and Gohan learn about Yamcha.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: Thanks to saiyengerl for the beta!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
By the time Bulma called a halt to the proceedings, Hakusai was starving. She had no idea where the younger woman got all her energy from, but Hakusai was running out of steam. The two of them had taken several trips out to the desert to gather up the rest of the equipment. Although they hadn't gotten all of it, they'd managed to get the majority, and everything Hakusai thought would be relevant. The two had used one of Bulma's aircars so not everything had to be encapsulated each time.
 
She also missed Yamcha. Quite a few times while she had been downloading information she had found herself searching for his ki, just to see what he was doing. From the way his power level jumped around she guessed he was trying out ki blasts.
 
"I think the rest of this will be done by tomorrow afternoon. If Vegeta did that grid for you the rest should be a piece of cake," Hakusai told her sister-in-law as they headed to the house. She was a little disappointed to see that Yamcha hadn't returned yet. But Vegeta was already there, eating and with half a dozen empty plates already piled around him.
 
"What kept you, woman?" he grumbled at her. "I finished the translation thing you wanted."
 
Bulma blinked in surprise; she hadn't expected him to be finished with it so quickly. She smiled at him with as much affection and gratitude as she could show. "Thank you, Vegeta," she said sincerely, leaning down to kiss him on the cheek.
 
He turned his face abruptly so she kissed him on the lips, and she almost drew back in surprise. She closed her eyes and leaned into his kiss, enjoying the feel of his lips against hers. He opened his mouth to deepen the kiss, then dragged her onto his lap and continued to kiss her passionately, oblivious to all others present.
 
Hakusai blinked when Vegeta pulled Bulma onto his lap. Who would have thought the Prince of the Saiyans could be turned into mush by one human female? Instead of interrupting, Hakusai picked up a plate of food and went outdoors to leave the lovers alone. She sat on the porch swing, eating slowly as she watched the sky. She told herself she was not waiting for Yamcha to return, but knew she was lying.
 
"Hi Bulma!" came an innocent child's voice. "You're feeling better!" Gohan chirped happily, oblivious to what he was interrupting.
 
::One of these days I am going to teach that kid a few manners,:: Vegeta grumbled to Bulma before he released her. "What do you want, brat?" Vegeta snapped at him, clearly irritated with the interruption.
 
Gohan blinked, his smile vanishing in confusion. He could tell Vegeta was annoyed, but couldn't figure out why. "Hi, Vegeta-sensei!" he said, smiling again. "You're feeling better, too! I'm glad."
 
He pulled up a chair and sat down next to them, his feet swinging in the air. Then he looked worried. "You're not mad at me for that, are you, Vegeta-sensei? You'll still train with me some more? You aren't angry because I disobeyed you and brought my Daddy to help you?" Gohan tensed, afraid that Vegeta really was still angry about that, and that he wouldn't forgive him for it. "I didn't want you to die, Vegeta! I couldn't let you die!"
 
Bulma looked over from Gohan to Vegeta in surprise. "Is that true?" she asked Vegeta softly. "He didn't let you die? What happened?"
 
"Nothing to worry about," he answered looking over at his mate. "It's not important now anyway." He tightened his grip to keep Bulma from leaving his lap. "Forget about it." Then he turned his attention to Gohan. "No," he said eyeing Gohan for a moment. "I am not angry with you for that. I suppose I should thank you."
 
Gohan smiled happily at Vegeta, as he helped himself to some of the rice and meat cakes Mrs. Briefs had made. "Are you going to train me anymore, Vegeta-sensei?"
 
Bulma looked curiously at Vegeta. "You might as well. Hakusai and I are likely to be busy for a while working on those computers. She won't be free to spar with you. It'll either be Gohan or Yamcha." Bulma continued to study Vegeta. "It doesn't bother you, does it? That Yamcha is a Saiyan? And that he and Hakusai seem to like each other's company?"
 
Gohan giggled in surprise. "Yamcha's a Saiyan? That's a funny joke!" When both of them looked at him and didn't seem to be joking, his laughter faded. "Yamcha's a Saiyan? Really? How do you know?"
 
"He grew a tail when he was in the regeneration tank. It seems to have activated certain things in his DNA. It appears his mother did something to make him be more human, but the Saiyan genetics were always there."
 
Gohan stared at her in surprise, too astonished to eat. "Wow! Yamcha's a Saiyan!" And then he laughed, a joyful laugh that only a child given news that delights him can manage. "Wow! That's so cool! I can't wait until Daddy finds out!"
 
Bulma looked back at Vegeta. "Does it bother you? Or do you think you'll be all right with that?"
 
Vegeta snorted. "Why should that bother me? The more the merrier they say," he grumbled. When Bulma raised her eyebrow at him, he snorted again. "Fine, it's a little annoying that Saiyans are popping up out of the woodwork. Soon everyone on this planet is going to be Saiyan." He sighed. "It doesn't matter what Yamcha is, he is no match for me." He smirked suddenly. "At least there are more Saiyans left in the universe, despite they are half-breeds."
 
Bulma looked at him thoughtfully. She didn't want to dispute him, but she remembered that in the unknown Saiyan woman's journal, she had mentioned that Yamcha had been much stronger than expected, that she had cut it down considerably. If that was the case, then Vegeta probably hadn't even seen a portion of his power yet. Bulma wondered what it would be like now that his Saiyan abilities had been reactivated. Would Yamcha be able to handle it? She suspected he would; he wasn't one of those who would use his power to hurt or conquer others. He had only become a bandit when he was younger because it was an adventure and he didn't know any other way to survive. But it had never really been what he had wanted.
 
"Maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing if everyone on this planet is a Saiyan. But we already know there are at least two others out there we haven't met. They should be about sixteen years old right now. The problem might be finding them. I'm not sure how effective the scanner is going to be. But I suppose that we'll just have to wait and see...." Bulma leaned on Vegeta, her face against his neck.
 
Gohan slipped out of his chair and walked over to Vegeta, putting his hand on the man's shoulder. "But you're still the only Saiyan that knows how to fight like a Saiyan, so I wanna learn from *you*!"
 
Vegeta grinned, but he was too content to say anything more with Bulma pressed up against him. What he really wanted to do was make love to her again. To have her touch him, and to sink himself into her warmth. But since he couldn't seem to get any time alone with her he would have to make do with what he had, and he linked his arms around her waist possessively.
 
"I wouldn't worry about Yamcha's siblings," he said after a moment. "If his mother was right then they are probably so humanized they are not even aware of their true strength. But they are most likely fighters of some sort. No matter what their mother did to them, she couldn't have taken that instinct out of them."
 
Bulma considered. He was probably right about that; every Saiyan she had ever known - even Yamcha, who hadn't been aware of his heritage - was a fighter of some sort. It seemed to be inherent in their race. Of course, she generally met Saiyans who were intent on destroying Earth, so it was hardly surprising they were warriors, but Vegeta should know better than anyone. And at the very least, Yamcha seemed to be typical of what she had met so far, so his brothers were likely to be similar.
 
"Yamcha's got brothers?" asked Gohan in surprise. "Or sisters? He never told us that!" He sounded almost accusing.
 
"That's because he didn't know," Bulma explained. "His mother abandoned him before his brothers were born. We only just found her journal today, with all of her notes on it. We're going to decipher them and then try to find his brothers."
 
"Wow! He has brothers!" Gohan sounded awed. "I've always wanted a brother. But I don't think Mommy and Daddy want any more kids," he said sadly. "Besides, he'd only be a little baby for a long time and wouldn't be any fun." The little boy made a face.
 
"We just have to figure out how to draw the two out...." Bulma murmured. "What could draw out a couple of warriors?"
 
"A fight obviously," Vegeta said. "But what kind?"
 
"What about the tournament?" A new voice caused everyone to turn their heads to see Goku leaning against the doorframe.
 
"What tournament?" Vegeta asked, wondering why he hadn't heard him come in.
 
"The Tenka Ichi Budokai," Goku said with a grin. "It's a week from now. If they are fighters, they will probably be there."
 
"I don't believe it!" Vegeta said, looking at Bulma. "Kakarotto has finally decided to get a brain."
 
Goku ignored the comment, and sat down at the table and looked at Bulma thoughtfully. "Do you think they would be there?"
 
Bulma blinked at him. "How did you...?"
 
"Daddy!" Gohan cried out in delight. "Did you know that Yamcha has two brothers? And that he's a Saiyan?"
 
"Oh, I just came to visit. To see if Yamcha was better," he told his son. "But what is this about Yamcha being a Saiyan?" he asked confused. "How do you know that?"
 
Bulma smiled whimsically, a look Vegeta had learned long ago meant that she was up to something. "Well, let's see," she said thoughtfully. "It could have been the cave we found, that Yamcha's mother had visited with him, with all that Saiyan technology in it. Or it could have been that all the papers there were written in Saiyan. Or it could have been that his mother's journal referred to the fact that she was from Vegeta-sei, although his father is human. But you know what?" she said brightly, snapping her fingers as though making a decision. "I think it was the tail! Yes, it was definitely the tail. Wouldn't you say so, Vegeta?" She looked into his eyes with a merry twinkle in her own.
 
"Yes, I think that was the first hint," Vegeta agreed, smirking back at Bulma. "The tail is usually a dead giveaway."
 
Goku scratched his head and gave them a grin. "Well, I'll be. Does it bother him that he is a Saiyan now?"
 
Vegeta shrugged. "How in the hell do I know?" Vegeta grumbled at him. "Should it? Did it bother you?"
 
Goku shook his head. "Not at all. It doesn't change who I am," he stated firmly. "It won't change him either."
 
Bulma frowned thoughtfully. Goku might not have remembered, but it had bothered him a little. For the most part he had ignored it, insisting that he was an Earthling regardless. It might not have troubled him that much, but it had disturbed him at least somewhat.
 
She suspected Yamcha might be a little more upset by it. He hadn't said anything, and by the time she and Vegeta had come downstairs he seemed to be at least somewhat all right with it. She suspected, though, that Hakusai might have had a little bit to do with that.
 
"I don't know," she said slowly. "I think we should watch him carefully. Oh, I don't think the fact that he's a Saiyan will change him, but I don't think he's realized everything that comes with it."
 
At their puzzled expressions, she tried to explain. "I don't think he realizes yet that his mother killed his father. I don't know if we should point it out or let him figure it out later. Right now there's been too much information for him, and I think he needs to sort everything through. It's going to take time and we're all going to have to be patient with him."
 
"Oh, okay Bulma," Goku said. "If you think so."
 
Vegeta frowned. That was right; Yamcha's mother had claimed to have killed his father. He was sure Hakusai realized it as well. The big question was, had Yamcha realized it? "Let him figure it out. He has enough on his mind."
 
Bulma was a little surprised at Vegeta's apparent consideration of Yamcha. Well, maybe it was because he was now a Saiyan. No matter what he might say, he did seem to be a little prejudiced against normal humans. She wondered if that extended to her. She suspected it did, even if subconsciously. She sighed, sliding her arms around his neck and leaning against him, as she wondered how long it was going to take to change that about him, and if she would ever be able to.
 
Gohan was looking at all three adults curiously. "Daddy? When we find Yamcha's brothers, they'll have to learn how to control it when they're Oozaru, won't they? 'Cause their tails will keep growing back like ours do." He pointed to his own. "Daddy, Vegeta said we shouldn't let Mommy keep cutting off our tails. He says they're important for us."
 
Goku blinked. "He did? Why are they so important?" Goku asked the older man. "I mean, all they do is help us turn into a giant ape, right?"
 
Vegeta snickered. "They also increase our strength, baka. Or didn't you know that?"
 
"No I didn't." Goku scratched his head. "I guess we'll keep them the next time."
 
"Not to mention other things..." Vegeta grinned wickedly at Bulma, who blushed.
 
"Really? Like what?" Goku asked curiously.
 
"Maybe I'll tell you one day," Vegeta replied still looking into Bulma's face.
 
"Oh, okay. So where is Yamcha?" Goku asked. "I take it he is better?"
 
~~~*~~~
 
Yamcha spent the afternoon blowing up boulders with his ki, both by blasting them and by physically striking them. By the evening he was hot and sweaty, but he hadn't yet worked off the frustration he had accumulated during the day. He turned his gaze towards Capsule Corporation as he removed his shirt and cooled down in a small creek, wondering what the others were doing. More specifically, he wondered what Hakusai was doing. She was probably bored if she was with Bulma and Vegeta, especially since Vegeta seemed intent upon monopolizing Bulma's attention. Or maybe she and Bulma were still working on the machinery.
 
That thought frustrated Yamcha, knowing that he was unable to help because he didn't have the sort of knowledge needed. He felt useless around them; they were doing this for him but he wasn't able to help in any manner. Maybe he could do something to make up for it. He sighed hopelessly, not able to think of anything.
 
Yamcha rinsed his face and chest off in the cool water, then pulled his shirt back on and headed back to Capsule Corp. He convinced himself it wasn't just to see Hakusai, that he was curious about their progress, but he couldn't help a tingle of delight as he arrived and saw Hakusai sitting on the porch.
 
Hakusai barely managed to repress a smile when she saw Yamcha touch down in the front lawn. "Good evening!" she greeted him as he came up the stairs. "We have about another day's worth of data to download. Then after that it's up to Bulma." She tilted her head as she studied him, and raised a brow when she realized that he was still somewhat dusty. "What were you blowing up?" she asked, grinning. "And why didn't you invite me?"
 
Yamcha looked at her in surprise, as he walked past her, stripping off his shirt again. "You were busy!" he explained, as he walked into the washroom.
 
He tossed his shirt into a laundry pile and grabbed a clean one from the closet. He had been there often enough that Bulma kept shirts specifically in his size for him, and he knew where they were. He put the clean shirt on the counter, then scrubbed his chest down with a washcloth, to get rid of as much of the dirt on him that he could.
 
"Hey! Did you guys already eat?" he called out, remembering the plate she had been holding when he had seen her on the porch. "'Cause I'm starving!"
 
Hakusai shook her head. "It's not really safe to go into the kitchen at the moment," she said as she followed him into the bathroom. She watched him wash off in fascination for a few minutes before stepping up next to him and picking up a cloth as well. "No one taught you how to bathe did they?" she quipped at him. "What do you need cloths for when your hands work just as well? Here let me show you." She tossed the cloth on the counter, soaped up her hands and ran them over his chest. "This way you won't miss anything," she purred up at him as she ran her hands along his chest and sides.
 
He blinked in confusion for several minutes as she ran her hands on him, and then he drew a sharp breath as she tweaked his nipples playfully. "Hakusai, what...?" he asked her in confusion, even as he felt himself already getting hard from what she was doing. He glanced up at the door. "Don't you think you should shut the door at least?"
 
She grinned up at him playfully before strolling over to shut the door. She made a point of locking it, then walked over to him slowly, pulling off her amour as she did so.
 
"Looks like I have you to myself," she whispered at him as she pulled her shirt off over her head, exposing her breasts to his gaze. "Any suggestions of what I should do with you?" She ran her hands down his chest to the waistband of his pants. She slipped her fingers inside, and stroked his belly lightly. "Someone wants to play again, I think," she murmured as she grasped his arousal in her palm. When he shivered, she stepped closer, and tilted her head up to kiss his neck.
 
Yamcha leaned Hakusai back against one of the counters, lifting her up slightly so she was seated on it. He bent his head to nuzzle at her neck. "He's been thinking about you all day. Driving me crazy."
 
His hands kneaded her breasts as he licked and bit her neck, then he moved up and nibbled an earlobe, still fondling her breasts. His forefingers brushed lightly over her nipples, and he felt them harden slightly. He pushed her back, then leaned forward and took a nipple in his mouth, sucking on it eagerly. He felt the nipple pucker and go hard in his mouth, as he continued to lick at it. He bit the tip lightly, and she jumped, startled.
 
He moved his mouth to the other breast, licking the nipple gently, and feeling the breast tremble under his mouth. His other hand fitted itself around her other breast, teasing the already hardened nipple in his palm and fingers. Then he slid that hand down her body, slipping it into the cavity between her legs, as he parted them gently. She moaned as his fingers found her womanhood and began teasing it. He could feel her moisture and knew she was ready for him, but he wasn't going to take her too soon. He knew the more he delayed, the more they would both enjoy it. And the wetness was too tempting; he wanted to taste it.
 
He knelt down in front of her, burying his face between her legs, and flitted his tongue into her opening. She moaned, and almost tightened around him instinctively, but he reached up and held her legs wider apart to get at her better. He thrust his tongue inside of her, as his teeth scraped against her most sensitive area, and she cried out in delight. He sucked lightly on her nub, and then thrust his tongue inside of her again. He waited until he sensed that she was about to go over the precipice and then pulled back. She quivered, whimpering, and he positioned himself against her, sheathing himself inside of her.
 
He closed his eyes tightly and groaned as her warmth enveloped him, then thrust gently in and out of her. She was already close to the edge, and his entrance spilled her over, causing her to erupt into ecstasy. Her gentle squeezing around his manhood was almost too much, and a few seconds later he joined her, feeling his own release inside of her as they both plummeted to the abyss and flew back up to heaven again.
 
Hakusai buried her face against the side of Yamcha's neck, panting hard. Once again she had let her desires override her common sense. Damn, she had to stop doing this. The more they made love the more likely it was that she would get pregnant. She sighed against his skin. Oh well, if that was the case, so be it. She nuzzled against his throat as their heartbeats returned to normal.
 
"I think you are right. He was missing me I think."
 
"I know he was." Yamcha's voice was muffled in her hair. "I had to live with him all day complaining about it. I don't think you can neglect him for that long again. He gets irritable and makes me pay for it."
 
He pulled back, giving her a roguish grin, then leaned forward and gave her a passionate kiss, holding her there and savoring it. He tasted the sweetness of her mouth, and she could taste her own nectar on his tongue. Despite the fact that he would have liked to linger there with her forever, he was a Saiyan, and his body had other ideas. His stomach growled loudly, reminding him that it had been neglected for too long as well.
 
He pulled back, looking at her ruefully. "I'd better get something to eat. If I remember, Goku used to always get weak - or at least, weaker than usual - when he hadn't eaten. Since I'm already weaker than other Saiyans, it's probably a good idea if I keep my strength up." Then he looked at her with a puzzled expression. "Or do you think the tank might have reversed everything my mother did to me? It gave me back my tail, but would it have reversed everything else, too?"
 
"I don't know," she said thoughtfully. "It may have, but let's get some food into you before you waste away. I wouldn't want your stomach mad at me too."
 
Yamcha smiled at her. "Oh, he wasn't mad at you. He was mad at me, because he wanted you around."
 
Yamcha hugged her tightly for a minute, and then turned and finished scrubbing off quickly. When he was satisfied with a quick soap-down and rinse off, he dried off and started putting his clothes back on. When they were both dressed, he smiled at her again. "You suppose they'll have anything for us to eat?" he asked curiously. It didn't even occur to him that he had just made love to another woman in his ex-girlfriend's house.
 
"Oh I am sure they have enough to feed you," she said dryly. "Hasn't Vegeta been living here for a while?" When Yamcha gave her a surprised look, she grinned at him. "Most bonds don't happen overnight you know. Vegeta strikes me as a stubborn guy. He ignored it until he was suffering from the withdrawal symptoms." She grinned as she walked over to him, wrapped her arms around him, and snuggled against his chest. "Then he had no choice but to accept it."
 
Yamcha returned her hug, allowing himself to think for a minute before they went downstairs. "How do you know if you've bonded?" he asked curiously. "I mean it's obviously not the same thing as 'love'. I loved Bulma, but I obviously didn't bond with her." There was a sad regret in his voice with those words. "I'm wondering, if you can have love without a bond, then can you have a bond without love? Is it possible that he doesn't really love her at all?"
 
"No, it doesn't work like that. Usually that is why you bond in the first place, because your emotions are so strong when the other person is around." She frowned thoughtfully. "As for how you know... you just do. It's something you feel. If you bond, you'll realize it. Trust me."
 
Yamcha didn't like that answer. It wasn't definitive enough for him; there was too much room for interpretation. He wanted to be able to *know* if he had bonded with someone, and that description was unhelpful. He sighed. "All right. Well, let's just join the others for dinner." He hesitated. "Unless you think I might not be welcome here?"
 
Hakusai smiled against his chest. "That didn't stop you from trying to kill Vegeta yesterday. I thought for sure you had developed a death wish." She released him and eyed him a moment before adding. "And that would be a withdrawal symptom." She shook her head. "Well, in any case, let's get to dinner. I am starving."
 
Yamcha felt slightly guilty as he followed Hakusai down the stairs. He *had* wanted to die, although he wasn't really sure why. He didn't really think that he had 'bonded' to Bulma, otherwise he had the feeling he would be more upset about her relationship with Vegeta. Although it still bothered him, it didn't upset him as much as it had before, and he suspected that if it had been a bond he would still be on the verge of suicide.
 
To be continued.....
 
~~~~~*~~~~~
 
And in the next exciting episode of DragonBall Z: A Light in the Darkness... They discuss the tournament, and Hakusai gets a 'phone call' from home that changes everything.