Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Light in the Darkness ❯ Hakusai Phone Home.... ( Chapter 45 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Light in the Darkness - Part 45: Hakusai Phone Home....
by Mia Skywalker & Wataruo
PAIRING: Yamcha/Hakusai, Bulma/Vegeta
RATING: NC-17
WARNINGS: lemon
DISCLAIMER: Neither of us owns any of the DBZ characters or anything about DBZ, but we both wish we owned the Saiyans. All of them. At least all of the ones with hair. And yes, we're including Yamcha in that, now you know. These characters are owned by Toei, Viz, Akira Toriyama, and FUNimation. We do own what we've written here, and our specific storyline, just not Dragonball itself. We make no money off of any of these guys, nor off this fic. We just have fun writing it.
SUMMARY: They discuss the tournament, and Hakusai gets a `phone call' from home that changes everything.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: Thanks to saiyengerl for the beta! And thanks to Two Moons for the beta of the lemon at the end!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
“Hi, Goku!” Yamcha greeted him as he and Hakusai entered the kitchen. “When did you get here?”
 
“A little while ago. I'm glad you're OK.” He studied his old friend quizzically. “You look different, though. Bigger, I think.”
 
“Oh most definitely bigger,” Hakusai agreed as she sat down at the table. “You know, Bulma, it occurs to me that with all these Saiyans around you are going to be eaten out of house and home.”
 
“Why?” Bulma asked bluntly. At Hakusai's surprised stare, the blue-haired woman just shrugged. “I don't see that Yamcha is my problem. It seems to me,” she looked pointedly at both of them, “he's more yours. The only one I need to feed is Vegeta, and we've been dealing with him just fine for the past year.”
 
Hakusai managed to keep her surprise to herself. Apparently Bulma had caught on to the fact that she and Yamcha were more than friends. “That is true. But it seems that all the Saiyans on the planet end up at your home. You should charge rent.”
 
Bulma shrugged. “I hardly need the money. I'm already the richest woman on the planet.” At Hakusai's startled look, she smirked. “Didn't Goku tell you? Capsule Corp is the biggest company in the world. I could probably buy half the planet if I wanted to, which I don't. I'm not going to run low on funds anytime soon.” She smiled at Vegeta. “And it's a good thing, I think. With the amount of money we've had to spend on food for him and replacing the things he's broken this past year, if I wasn't this rich, I would probably be broke!”
 
“Bulma, do you know how we're going to find my brothers?” Yamcha broke in anxiously. “I was thinking about it, but I don't know how to look for them.”
 
“Do you think they'll come to the Tenka Ichi Budokai? I could even have Capsule Corp offer a purse, maybe to the warrior who shows the most promise, not necessarily the winner. Do you think that would draw someone like your brothers to the tournament?”
 
Yamcha's ears perked up at that thought. “Yeah!” he agreed enthusiastically. “I'll bet they'd show up for that!” Then he blinked. “How do we know they'll come to the tournament? What if they're not into fighting?”
 
Bulma giggled. “I have yet to meet a Saiyan who doesn't like to fight! And that includes you, even before you knew you were a Saiyan!”
 
She looked over at Gohan with sparkling eyes, recognizing even in him that basic Saiyan need, and then reached a hand over to him and ruffled his hair. He hugged her where she still sat on Vegeta's lap, and then sat back down at the table and continued to eat dinner.
 
“There is no such thing as a Saiyan who doesn't like to fight.” Hakusai blinked a few times, remembering a Saiyan she really needed to check on. She hadn't thought about Serori since she had been on Chikyuu, although up until now the girl had been the center of her life.
 
“You said it's a week from now?” Vegeta asked Goku who nodded. “Not much time to train.”
 
“You are going to enter?” Goku asked.
 
“Of course,” Vegeta said smugly. “It will give me a chance to beat the hell out of you.”
 
“You can try,” Goku replied, grinning from ear to ear.
 
“Daddy, can I go too? Can I be in it?” Gohan asked his father eagerly.
 
“I don't see any reason why not,” Goku answered him. “We will have to train hard.”
 
“Oh, Vegeta's been training me!” Gohan said enthusiastically. “Vegeta-sensei, will you keep training me? Please?” He looked at Vegeta with big innocent eyes.
 
Vegeta shrugged. “I suppose,” he said, snickering at Gohan's eagerness.
 
Gohan's eyes lit up. “Then I'll be able to fight like a Saiyan! I'll have to win!”
 
Yamcha looked at Goku curiously. “Didn't they separate by age group a couple of years back? It was really recent. I don't think you've competed since they changed the rules. With Gohan in the game, I don't think anyone in the lower age group will stand a chance.”
 
He frowned, considering. His brothers might be in the lower age group. The records hadn't been clear their exact age, since his mother had used Saiyan dating standards, but if they were sixteen then they would just be squeaking into the younger group. If they were seventeen they would compete as adults. None of them knew for certain which group they would find the boys in.
 
Yamcha sighed. “I think we'll need you fighting, anyway. If my brothers are under seventeen they'll be with the kids, so you'll have to sniff `em out. You think you can do that?”
 
Gohan's eyes widened eagerly. “Sure, Yamcha! I'll help you find your brothers! I promise!”
 
“Well, that settles that much,” Bulma murmured. “Now I just need to finish the scanners.” She was worried they might not be finished in time, but if she worked hard at it, just maybe....
 
“Well, with Vegeta training Gohan, you'll be able to finish those...” A loud beeping interrupted Hakusai in mid-sentence.
 
“What's that?” Goku asked curiously.
 
“Oh, that.” Hakusai seemed unconcerned that her armor was beeping. “Incoming message.”
 
“From who?” Goku asked as she reached up and shut it off.
 
“Serori most likely. I'll have to go back to your place to get the transmission. It's where my pod is,” Hakusai said. “I can't imagine what it is this time...” She rolled her eyes. “Sorry to eat and run, but she would not have gotten in contact with me if it wasn't important. I'll see you later.” She got up and headed out the door, in a hurry.
 
Yamcha stood up abruptly, wiping his mouth. “I'll be back later, guys. Or... maybe not. I'll see you later, before the tournament.” He hesitated a moment before looking at Vegeta. “I think I'd like to ask you some questions about Vegeta-sei. If that's all right with you.” He didn't wait for an answer, as he sensed Hakusai already flying off. “I'll see you guys later!” he shouted over his shoulder, as he strode out the room and took off after the Saiyan woman.
 
“I hope everything is okay,” Goku said. “She looked worried.”
 
“I'm sure it is,” Bulma said, although she really didn't think so. “I'm sure she'll let us know if something's wrong.” She leaned back into Vegeta, then stood up, and sat down at her own seat. “Now, if you Saiyans left me anything to eat, I think I'll have my dinner now.” She smiled at them as she ate.
 
Gohan got up and tugged at Vegeta's elbow. “Can we spar a little tonight, Vegeta?” He seemed to have no idea that Vegeta might want some private time with his wife, if he was even aware that Vegeta and Bulma were anything other than friends.
 
“Tomorrow morning, brat,” he informed him. “I have some things that Bulma needs to take care of for me, first.” He smirked at her as she ate.
 
“I'll spar with you tonight, Gohan,” Goku said. “Tomorrow, we all can get together to train.”
 
Vegeta appeared thoughtful, then nodded. “Fine with me, Kakarotto. First light?”
 
Goku nodded. “Sure, I know a good place.”
 
Bulma knew they would have fun - especially Gohan, who would just eat up all the training - and she would have time to work on those scanners. It would also keep Vegeta distracted. She had noticed he got surly if he felt she wasn't giving him enough attention, and that could be a problem when she needed to get work done.
 
She finished eating, and then she and Vegeta went upstairs to their room. On her way she turned to Gohan. “You're still welcome to stay here, you know, squirt.”
 
He smiled at her. “OK, Bulma! We won't be out too late!” Gohan was feeling restless because he hadn't gotten any real activity today, so he was glad to go out and spar with his father. The two Saiyans took off to do some sparring.
 
~~~*~~~
 
Yamcha caught up to Hakusai with difficulty, as she was going faster than usual. “Wait, Hakusai! Hold on! I'll go with you!”
 
Hakusai was surprised to see Yamcha coming after her. “Oh, ok.” She sounded a little distracted. She gave him a strained smile. “Sorry, I didn't hear you at first.” She had been too deep in thought, wondering what could be wrong. Could Serori be sick? She was vaguely aware of Yamcha standing behind her as she leaned into the pod and clicked on the switch.
 
“It's about time!” came a young female voice. “What were you doing?”
 
“Eating, and I had to fly back here. What's the matter with you, brat?” Hakusai asked, her tone edgy.
 
“You are not going to be happy with me,” came the reply. “Beyond angry in fact.”
 
Hakusai sighed. “What did you do this time?”
 
“The jerk started it. He said all Saiyans were worthless and then I sorta....”
 
“Sort of what, Serori?” Hakusai said impatiently. “You better not have killed him.”
 
“No, but there isn't a school anymore.” Serori's voice had a sheepish quality even Yamcha could hear. “You may have to come back and straighten things out. The ambassador is really pissed.”
 
I am really pissed. You know better than that, brat!” Hakusai snapped.
 
“I am sorry,” the little voice said sadly. “I lost my head.”
 
“Maybe I should have shipped you off to the colonies like your father wanted,” Hakusai complained as she leaned against the pod.
 
“But Hakusai!” the little voice whimpered.
 
“Baka. You know I wouldn't do that to you.” Hakusai sighed. “Stay there. I'll come home and fix things. Again.”
 
“Thanks, Hakusai. When will you get here?”
 
“A day at most,” Hakusai replied. “Chikyuu isn't that far away.”
 
“Okay, see you then!”
 
“Stay out of trouble `til then, brat.”
 
“Okay!” came the cheerful reply. “Bye!”
 
Hakusai shook her head and looked over at Yamcha who was watching her. “I have to go, family problems,” she explained. “Can you tell Goku and the rest goodbye for me?” She climbed into the pod and started programming the computer for Kassan.
 
“Uh... yeah. Wait!” Yamcha wasn't sure why he wanted to delay her leaving, but somehow the idea of her leaving caused a sharp pain in his stomach. “Um... how old is she, anyway? Is she your sister?” He was hoping she wouldn't say the other girl was her daughter. He had no idea why that idea bothered him, but it did for some reason.
 
“Oh she is four. Six, in your years,” Hakusai said, as she suddenly found herself fighting off tears. ::What the hell is wrong with me?:: she scolded herself. “Serori is my half sister,” she said, trying not to look at him. She knew that if she did, she would beg him to come with her, for reasons even she didn't understand. She finished putting the coordinates in the computer.
 
“Oh. Um... how long do you think you'll be gone?” He was hoping she wouldn't say for good. He was hoping she would come back soon. Why did it matter? Was it just because she was the first woman he had ever slept with? “You'll be back... soon, right?” he asked her anxiously.
 
“I don't know,” Hakusai said, still avoiding his gaze. “Yamcha, I....” She took a deep breath to try to calm her emotions. “I need to go. Take care.”
 
“Okay,” he said softly. He felt inadequate at the moment. He didn't know what to say to her or even what he wanted to say to her. She seemed determined to leave, and from the way she avoided looking at him he thought maybe she didn't want him to even be there.
 
“Good-bye, Hakusai,” he said gently. “Take care.” ::I'll miss you,:: he thought to himself, as he watched the hatch of her ship close behind her.
 
As the pod lifted off and emerged from Chikyuu's atmosphere, Hakusai allowed herself to cry freely. “Oh, Yamcha,” she whispered as she watched Chikyuu fade in the distance. “I'll miss you. I'm going to miss you so much.”
 
She wrapped her arms around her waist in an effort to comfort herself. But why did she need comforting? It was not like she would never come back. She would be back in a few days at the most. Then she would get to see him again. She didn't find that thought reassuring as the pod headed farther away from Chikyuu and closer to her sister.
 
Yamcha watched the pod lift off and fade into the distance. He found himself staring up at the spot where the pod had vanished, long after he could no longer see it. He didn't know what kept him there; it was like he was drawn to be there, like he couldn't leave.
 
He remained there for several hours, not even conscious of the passage of time, until his stomach began growling again. It was then he realized that the stars had started to come out; it was getting late. It was a real pain having to eat all the time like this, he thought wryly. That was one part of being a Saiyan he could have gone without, but he knew he hadn't had any choice in the matter.
 
He debated what to do, considering for a brief moment returning to Bulma's. He dismissed that quickly; he didn't think Vegeta would appreciate it, and it seemed inappropriate to go to his ex-girlfriend's house to stay the night. He thought about going to Goku's but didn't feel like dealing with Chi-Chi. Maybe it was time he went back home for a while. He wondered if anyone had called Pu'ar to tell her what was up. He felt a little guilty that he hadn't done so himself.
 
As he flew home, he wondered why he kept wanting to go back to Goku's, to the place where Hakusai had taken off. It was as though he was hoping she would change her mind, that she would just come back. But why should she? It was not like she had any real reason to hurry back. Yeah, Vegeta was there, but her sister was somewhere else, and she and Vegeta didn't seem to get along all that well.
 
::I don't know if she would come back just for me....::
 
He wondered why it mattered so much to him. He had never felt this drawn to Bulma, even when they were first dating. Was this love? He had thought he loved Bulma. Maybe... maybe that hadn't been love after all?
 
::Or maybe this is just lust?::
 
He began to wonder if what he had felt for Bulma had been simply that he had been comfortable and hadn't wanted to change anything. He had no idea how he felt about Hakusai; he just knew he continually wanted to go back to the spot where they had said good-bye. To try to take his mind off it, Yamcha decided to go home for a while. To his surprise he had to spend an hour with Pu'ar to calm her down. Apparently Chi-Chi had told the cat he had been injured, but not how or why other than the fact that he had been fighting Vegeta.
 
When he finally went to his own room, he found that his attempt at distraction had failed; he was still completely absorbed in his thoughts about Hakusai. He was so distracted, in fact, that he didn't even realize Pu'ar hadn't noticed his tail, and that he hadn't mentioned anything to her about finding out he was a Saiyan.
 
As he went to bed, he had dreams of her pressing against him. He almost thought he could smell the scent of her hair, and feel the touch of her hand on his back, and feel her breasts against his chest. It was with much difficulty that he managed to get any sleep at all that night, with his dreams so troubled by his images of one Saiyan woman.
 
~~~*~~~
 
Hakusai sighed for what must have been the hundredth time, willing the pod to go faster. She had tried sleeping, but found herself thinking of one particular half-Saiyan male and the way he touched her.
 
::His mother was right,:: she thought as she rested her chin on her hand. ::There is a gentleness to human males.::
 
His Saiyan half would keep him aggressive enough to keep up with her, but it was his gentleness that intrigued her, touched a part of her she had thought long dead. Was that why she liked him so much? Or was it something else that drew her? She admired his body, that was true enough, but other than that what did she know about him? Nothing, other than what Goku had told her about him while they had been on Yardrat together.
 
Was it possible she had developed some sort of crush from Goku's description? Odder things had been known to happen, and Goku had sensed she was lonely despite all her protests to the contrary. Goku might not be the brightest person in the universe, but he could sense things about people that others could not. He had told her at one time that he could read auras and that's how he knew things about people. But that didn't explain what was wrong with her. And she knew something was wrong, she could sense it.
 
Hakusai settled back in her seat and closed her eyes, trying to get some sleep. In about twelve hours she would be on Kassan, trying to sort out her sister's latest escapade, and further away from where she really wanted to be. Which was sleeping in the arms of a certain half-Saiyan male who was having as much trouble sleeping as she was.
 
~~~*~~~
 
Vegeta sighed with relief when Goku and Gohan departed. Finally! He eyed Bulma appreciatively. He could finally have some time alone with her.
 
Logically he knew he shouldn't be surprised that he wanted to keep his mate to himself. From all the rumors he had heard about bonding, Vegeta had some idea what to expect. Nevertheless, the need to protect and possess so absolutely was new to him.
 
“Let's go to bed, woman.” He offered her his hand. “It's been a long day.”
 
Bulma smiled at him. It hadn't been, not really, not to her, but the newness of their relationship made her still feel a little shy around him. She couldn't help feeling a kind of bubbly anticipation when he offered her his hand, and she reached a trembling hand towards him, allowing him to help her up from her seat. They stared into each other's eyes for a few moments, unable to tear away, almost wanting to stay there forever. Bulma was tempted to throw her arms around him in that instant, and finally she succumbed, throwing her arms around his neck and pulling him against her without a word.
 
Vegeta went still as she embraced him, wondering what, if anything, was wrong. It was possible that she was still unsure of him. Their bond was strong, but their relationship was new.
 
His arms slipped around her slender waist, holding her closer still. “Are you alright, woman?” he asked as he leaned his head towards her ear.
 
Bulma nodded and smiled against his neck. “Everything's all right, Vegeta. You're here, you're back with me....” She held him fiercely. “Ai shiteru, Vegeta,” she whispered.
 
Though Bulma couldn't see it, the smirk that spread its way across his face spoke volumes. The pride he felt that the woman in his arms belonged to him and no other sparked emotions he had previously had no idea he could feel. Without saying another word he carried her to their bedroom.
 
Bulma sighed, letting her face nestle against the crook of his shoulder. His arms around her were warm and comforting; she felt safer and more secure than she had ever felt before in her life. Odd that she felt this way about someone who had once tried to kill her and all of her friends.... But she no longer questioned it. It was no longer important. All that mattered was that he was here, he was with her, and he would never leave. And she knew, truly, that he never would. He had told her he loved her and she believed it.
 
She pressed herself against him when he slowly released her, letting her stand up again in front of him. She held him tightly, just wanting to savor being with him, the feel of his warm body pressed against hers. She nuzzled his neck and kissed him, rubbing her hands up and down his back. She slipped one hand down his back and to his tail, touching the base of it lightly.
 
He shivered at her touch, his tail twitching and wrapping itself around her wrist automatically. She continued her massage of the base of his tail, then with her other hand reached behind and stroked down the length of it. He shuddered at her touch, as she continued to stroke his tail slowly, over and over. “Stop, woman,” he growled at her, as he ran his own fingers down her backside, caressing the perfect smoothness of her.
 
She smiled and didn't stop, pulling back slightly so she could see the flames igniting in the depths of his eyes. He growled again, wordlessly, and slid his hands down her arms to her wrists, pulling her hands away from him. He backed her up slightly, gazing at her fiercely, but she smiled back, not intimidated.
 
“You're playing with fire, woman.”
 
Her smile didn't waver, but she didn't pull back from him either. Instead she simply leaned forward slightly and kissed him on the lips.
 
“Then burn me,” she whispered.
 
The passion in his eyes deepened and he growled again. He released her wrists only long enough to pull her shirt and bra off her. There was a light ripping sound as he lifted her shirt over her head, but neither of them cared. He stared at her beautiful breasts and groaned, reaching one arm around her waist and pulling her tightly to him, even as he pressed her backwards with his mouth, seeking her breasts hungrily.
 
She moaned in turn, his mouth at her breast sending tingles down her spine. He licked his tongue around the aureole, tasting the softness of it, before rasping lightly at the tiny tip of the nipple itself. It almost immediately hardened into a little nub, which he nipped and licked at eagerly.
 
Bulma shivered in his arms, wanting more contact with him. She slid her hands to his waist, and realized he was wearing one of his one-piece bodysuits. She wasn't entirely sure how they were removed, as she slid her hands up to his shoulders and attempted to peel it down from him. She was frustrated at its tightness; she couldn't seem to pull it down at all. He seemed to recognize the problem, however, and pulled back from her long enough to remove it himself. She had just enough coherent thought to wonder how he did that, and to decide that she was going to ask him later how it worked, but then his hands and mouth began working their magic on her again and she was lost in the sensation of his touch.
 
Vegeta unclasped her jeans, letting them pool around her feet, then simply tore her panties from her in his hurry. She was too far gone to protest their destruction, he realized with a slight smirk, before he lifted her again, wrapping her legs around his waist, his hands cupping her buttocks to hold her up. He turned slightly and stepped backwards, until he was flush against the bed, then he sat down, and wrapped her legs behind him so she was straddling him in his lap.
 
It was a wonderful position. It gave him a magnificent view of her beautiful body, as well as the chance to do all sorts of things to her. He leaned forward again, this time taking the other breast in his mouth, as he gently placed both of her hands on his shoulders. She would hold herself up; he had better things he wanted to do with his hands.
 
He slid his hands along her belly then, feeling her stomach tremble and twitch at his touch. One hand roamed up to the neglected breast, cupping and kneading it, as his fingers lightly stroked the hardened nipple. She was shivering and shaking, her almost continuous moans and cries goading him on.
 
He trailed his other hand down to her backside, instinctively seeking what would be her tailspot. It was with great effort that it entered his awareness that she wasn't Saiyan; there was no spot like this in her backside that had that sort of sensitivity. He wondered, only briefly, what it would be like if she was Saiyan, before the thought dismissed itself almost instantly from his mind.
 
Forcing himself to recognize that his touches there wouldn't have the effect he wanted, he slid his hand towards the front of her, gently caressing her skin as he brought his hand back to her stomach. He played with her navel for several minutes before he slowly slid his hand down to her womanhood. He teased the soft curls lightly for a while, and smirked when she trembled, wanting more. Gently he slipped a finger into her soft, wet flower, and she arched backward with a cry of bliss.
 
He chuckled against her breast, still suckling it softly. He let a single finger move slowly in and out of her, teasing her but not letting her reach fulfillment. Her cries were continuous, soft and pleading. He knew what she wanted, and he was almost ready to give it to her. His own arousal was becoming almost painful, pressing up underneath her demandingly.
 
As his forefinger stroked her inside, his thumb gently caressed the tiny jewel hiding in the velvet petals, not hard enough to allow her release, but enough to cause her to cry out, shuddering against him. When he felt her begin to reach the brink he pulled back, then lifted her, sheathing himself inside of her. She gave a sharp cry that was almost a scream as his manhood impaled her abruptly, filling her with his heat. She tightened around him, her head falling backwards in ecstasy as he moved his hips slightly, thrusting into her. He controlled the tempo with his hips, unable to thrust as forcefully as in previous encounters because of their position, but using his hands and mouth on her body to torment her and increase the pleasure that she was feeling.
 
He lifted his mouth from her breast and nuzzled her neck, unable to resist that smooth flesh. He grazed the skin lightly, licking and kissing her neck, slowly bringing his mouth up to her ear, where he nibbled the lobe sensually. She whimpered and gasped, as his hands continued to torment her breasts and womanhood, his manhood stroking deep inside her sending amazing sensations straight up her spine. Then suddenly she cried out as the waves of rapture washed through her, lifting and shattering her into thousands of tiny pieces, then sending her soaring up into heaven again and again.
 
As she clenched tightly over his arousal, massaging it with her inner walls, it sent him flying after her. He let out a roar as he threw his head back, his hands gripping tightly on her waist as he joined her in her climax, their two souls merging and touching as they reached their pinnacle of ecstasy.
 
Vegeta returned to himself before Bulma did; she was still trembling from the aftereffects, having tiny tremors of additional orgasms, like aftershock tremors of an earthquake. He studied her as she returned to normal, simply watching the way her climaxes made her skin flush and her eyes grow dark with passion. Her mouth was slightly open, still caught partway through a soft sigh, and unable to resist the temptation, he leaned forward and licked her parted lips. She murmured something incoherent and moved slightly, her hands sliding gradually towards his neck. He smiled, then drew her against him, waiting for her to return to normal.
 
Eventually her heartbeat slowed and became less erratic as she came down from the euphoric high of their lovemaking. He pulled her back again then and stared into her eyes. She stared back at him, looking almost uncertain.
 
“Do you want to bathe, woman?” he asked her gruffly. He knew sometimes humans liked to bathe before they went to bed. And they were a little sweaty from their exertions.
 
She blushed slightly at the question. It had almost sounded like an insult, but she didn't think he had meant it that way. She simply nodded, wanting to wash the sweat off herself, too tired to do more than that. He seemed to sense this, because he lifted her into his arms and carried her towards the shower. He set her down in it after he had adjusted the water to a comfortable temperature, then joined her in it. But instead of making love to her again as he had done that day in the lab, he simply soaped her off, and washed himself in turn, then gently toweled her off after they were finished. She was almost shocked at the tenderness he was showing with her, once more demonstrating how much he loved her, that it wasn't merely lust that drove him to her.
When he had finished toweling her dry, he flared his ki to dry himself off. She smiled, realizing he must have remembered that she had objected to it the first time he had done that to her. He must have thought she didn't like it. She would have to disabuse him of that notion, but she decided she would do that later.
 
Vegeta carried her to the bed, laying her down on it. He wasn't about to let her get dressed in one of her usual nightgowns; he wanted to feel her skin against his skin as they slept through the night. She decided she had no objections to this, and when he lay down next to her she scooted up against him, allowing him to spoon around her, his stomach flush tightly against her backside. He wrapped his muscular arms around her, holding her firmly against him, and they both fell asleep feeling secure and comfortable in the other's love.
To be continued.....
~~~~~*~~~~~
And in the next exciting episode of DragonBall Z: A Light in the Darkness... Consequences.