Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Light in the Darkness ❯ Don't Leave Me Again! ( Chapter 51 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Light in the Darkness - Part 51: Don't Leave Me Again!
by Mia Skywalker & Wataruo
 
PAIRING: Goku/Chi-Chi
RATING: NC-17
WARNINGS: Lemon
DISCLAIMER: Neither of us owns any of the DBZ characters or anything about DBZ, but we both wish we owned the Saiyans. All of them. At least all of the ones with hair. And yes, we're including Yamcha in that, now you know. These characters are owned by Toei, Viz, Akira Toriyama, and FUNimation. We do own what we've written here, and our specific storyline, just not Dragonball itself. We make no money off of any of these guys, nor off this fic. We just have fun writing it.
SUMMARY: Another Goku/Chi-Chi interlude. Chi-Chi learns something of Saiya-jin passions, and Goku learns how much Chi-Chi missed him while he was gone. The Son family visits Guy Mao. And a bit of lemonade for the Son family!
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: OK, I had a LOT of beta readers for this chapter. That was the only way this chapter was going to get out in any sort of even semi-reasonable time frame, since I simply did not have a chance to do my usual two dozen edits through before sending it in for beta. So I'd like to thank the following people: Two Moons, Lady Lark, Sabre Babe, Mara Starwind, Kichi, Dal and... I hope I didn't miss anyone. Anyway, thank you all! ^_^ You all did a wonderful job, and I really appreciate it! ^_^
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
As Goku approached his home, he saw Chi-Chi waiting for him outside, clearly furious. He landed in front of her, looking guilty, and waited for her to start yelling. He didn't have to wait long.
 
“Goku!” she shouted, her face darkening in anger. “Where have you been?”
 
“I was at Bulma's,” he replied sheepishly, one hand behind his head.
 
“You were supposed to be here! Weren't we planning to have some time alone? How can you say you love me if you never want to be with me?”
 
“I'm sorry, Chi-Chi,” he replied contritely. The obvious sincerity in his voice and demeanor mollified her considerably.
 
“Well, we were supposed to spend the day together! I waited for you....”
 
Her statement wasn't entirely true. Once she had realized that Goku had gone, she had suspected that he wouldn't be back for the day and she had done housework. But housework wasn't her favorite activity, and she had been terribly disappointed that she wasn't going to spend time with Goku that day.
 
“I'm really sorry, Chi-Chi.” He walked over to her and took her hands in his. “I won't do that again. We can do something tomorrow, just the two of us. I won't go anywhere. Promise.”
 
Chi-Chi's eyes lit up. “You promise?” At Goku's nod, she smiled. “Even if someone comes and wants to invade the Earth?”
 
Goku hesitated, and Chi-Chi grew steely-eyed. “Okay, okay! I promise!” He held his hands towards her in surrender, knowing he couldn't do anything against her anger. He would just let Gohan and Vegeta handle it, he thought to himself, but didn't say anything to her.
 
“What do you want to do tomorrow, anyway?” he asked curiously.
 
She beamed at him. “I thought maybe we could visit my father.” She knew that if she could keep him occupied he wouldn't be as tempted to run off and train with the others.
 
“Gyu Mao?” Goku asked in surprise.
 
Chi-Chi frowned. “Of course I'm talking about him!” she snapped. “He's my father, isn't he?”
 
“All right, Chi-Chi,” Goku said, trying to calm her, sweatdrops forming on his head. “We'll go see him.” He smiled suddenly. Then before she could react, he picked her up and carried her inside. “Let's go to bed now, huh?”
 
Chi-Chi blushed when Goku headed upstairs. She had the sudden feeling she knew what he wanted, and she wasn't entirely sure she wanted to make it easy on him. She didn't exactly object to making love with her husband, but at the same time it almost felt like she was just... convenient for him, since it seemed that all he came home to do was eat and sleep. Didn't he want anything else? But if he did want her, then maybe....
 
“Goku-sa?” she asked softly as he carried her upstairs. “Aren't you... aren't you hungry?” She didn't know why she suddenly felt apprehensive, but for some reason she was hoping to delay going to bed. Just for a little while.
 
Goku blinked as his stomach growled. “I am, a little. But I can get a snack later.” He looked down at her. “Unless you wanted something to eat?”
 
“A snack?”
 
She knew what a `snack' was for Goku. It would still require a lot of work and clean-up for herself. She could let him make it himself but the memory of his last attempt was still enough to make her shudder at the thought. She sighed in resignation thinking about it, unaware that Goku was misinterpreting her gesture.
 
“No, I ate while you were gone all day. I suppose not.”
 
“Chi?” he asked slowly. “Are you angry with me?” He had heard her sigh and didn't know what to think of it. “Is something wrong?” From the expression on her face, Goku knew something was bothering her, but he couldn't tell what it was. “Chi?”
 
“Wrong?” Chi-Chi frowned at him, her brows knitting. “Well, other than the fact that you'd promised to spend time with me, and you haven't been home all day....!” She was beginning to get irritated again, remembering how he had abandoned her after making a promise. “Are you going to keep your word to me from now on? Or are you going to abandon me again?” She couldn't help sounding and feeling a little hurt at the way he continually left her.
 
“I will spend more time with you, Chi-Chi,” he said, looking puzzled. “You just said we are spending the day with your father. Isn't that spending time with you?”
 
“Well, yes, but....” Chi-Chi sighed, looking annoyed. “But you'd promised to spend the week with me, and you didn't stay around today. This was the very last day, and you left! If you can't even manage a week with me, then why did you marry me? That's for life! This was only for one week!” She looked like she was on the verge of tears, but she switched her emotions over to anger. “Just for that, I want you to spend next week with me! I want you to spend one whole week with me, without you getting bored and running off!”
 
Goku blinked a few times, feeling more than a little confused at her rapid change of emotions. “Okay, Chi-Chi, I'll spend the week with you. But I promised the others I'd be at the tournament at the end of the week. You can come with me and cheer me on.”
 
“Tournament! What tournament?!?” She was becoming annoyed now. Was he just trying to find some way out of them spending time together?
 
“The Budokai,” Goku explained, trying to appease Chi-Chi. “You know, the one that I won the last time? The prize is supposed to be even bigger than before. Everyone is going, Chi.” He put her down gently now that they had reached their bedroom.
 
“The Budokai! But that's only once every three years. It's only been....”
 
She paused, and realized that it had been three years since the last Budokai. She frowned and glared at him. No matter what else she might expect of him, she had the feeling that keeping him from the Budokai was not a good idea, and probably quite impossible. Like forcing him to go on a diet.
 
“Well, all right. But I don't want Gohan fighting in it! He should be studying!”
 
“All right,” he agreed, grinning oddly at her. He didn't bother to mention everything that had happened over the last few days. Not only would it take too long, but he had something else on his mind at the moment. He didn't know that his expression had changed from his usual guileless smile to one of passion and lust. And he most certainly had no idea what this new smile was doing to his wife. “Let's go to bed, Chi-Chi.”
 
Chi-Chi was becoming unnerved by his expression. He didn't look at her that way very often, not nearly often enough. It had been so long since she had seen that look in his eyes, she had almost forgotten how to handle it. She started to back up a step but didn't, not really wanting to break the mood.
 
“Goku?” She sounded almost timorous as she indicated the still closed bedroom door. “Don't you think you should open the door, first?”
 
Goku blinked rapidly, his gaze settling on the bedroom door, then back to her. His hand found its way to the back of his head and he grinned sheepishly. “Yeah, I guess I need to open it huh?” He smiled a bit wider as he opened the door and gestured her inside. “Ladies first.”
 
Chi-Chi glanced inside, then found herself backing into the room, not letting her gaze leave Goku. There was something strange about the way he was acting. He was being his usual clueless self, but there was something underneath it, something that made her just a little bit nervous. She stopped when the back of her knees hit the bed, and stared up at Goku who had followed her into the room, shutting the door quietly behind him. He stood so close to her that she almost had to crane her neck to look up at him, and she couldn't help wondering exactly what was on his mind.
 
Goku looked at his wife, smiling down at her as she looked up at him. He reached up to twirl a strand of her hair around his finger and studied it a moment before speaking. “You really have let your hair get long.” He looked into her eyes intently, silently taking note of the fact that he was making her edgy. “I like it,” he said finally, softly. “I like it when you wear it down.” He reached around the back of her head to loosen the bun she always wore, letting the dark strands spill down her back and over his hand. “You don't wear it this way enough.”
 
“No, I... it's not practical all the time. It would get in the way when I'm doing housework.” She was vaguely aware that her voice had dropped to a whisper. She trembled as her husband continued to look down at her. He wasn't looking at her hair, despite his words, but his gaze had never left her face. “Goku? Can I... what do you want?”
 
She knew exactly what he wanted, but she was suddenly self-conscious. Despite being alone together this past week, he had only made love to her that first day, not since then. Since then, there was nothing more intimate than snuggling and cuddling, but nothing like this.
 
Chi-Chi was never really aware that he would become so aroused after a really good fight or a hard training session. She was usually too angry with him for taking off in the first place to want to make love to him when he got back. Goku would avoid her at those times, waiting for her to calm down again, so neither one guessed or even suspected that battle and combat were an aphrodisiac to a Saiyajin. Oh, yes, he could get aroused at other times, but it was the heavy stimulus of the fight that truly stirred their passions.
 
It was what Goku had subconsciously found attractive in Chi-Chi in the first place. It was why Vegeta always deliberately provoked Bulma into fights; it was part of the Saiyajin mating ritual, and what enflamed their passions. But, Goku's easy-going and gentle nature made it difficult for the true nature of the Saiyajin to come out when provoked. Which was also why Chi-Chi, in spite of their many years together, had never really tasted the true depths of a Saiyajin's deep and heated passion
 
“What I want?” he asked curiously, his fingers still toying in the silk of her hair. Goku didn't know how to explain what he was feeling as he looked down at her, he didn't have the words to describe the liquid fire suddenly pounding through his veins. It was an unfamiliar feeling to the warrior, and though it wasn't unpleasant, it was a little strange.
 
Goku knew he wanted his wife. He wanted her badly, but if he gave free reign to his emotions he would most likely frighten her to death. He envisioned himself pulling her roughly against his hard body, tearing her out of her clothes, and ravishing her thoroughly. Instead, he gave Chichi a quick smile and leaned in to brush his nose affectionately across hers.
 
“I want to make up for abandoning you. I didn't think what taking off like that would do to you, and I'm sorry.” Goku closed his eyes as he stepped closer, skimmed his mouth across her eyebrows, and pressed a soft unassuming kiss against her temple before speaking again. “I can't help it, Chi-Chi. I have to fight. It's in my blood. It is who I am. Forgive me.” His voice was no more than a whisper as his mouth moved to graze the skin on her ear.
 
He was vaguely aware of Chi-Chi's hands that came to rest on his chest to toy with the front of his gi. Goku's sensitive hearing allowed him to make note of the changes in her breathing, how her heart had suddenly started to pound in her chest.
 
“Chi-Chi. I need you,” he whispered, moments before his mouth came down on hers to taste and explore.
 
Chi-Chi's eyes widened in shock at his words, and she simply allowed him to plunder her mouth, too shocked to move or even react. Kami knew she wanted him to want her this way, but it was such a surprise, she just didn't know how to react. He wanted her? The fire in his eyes was one she had so rarely seen. What did it mean?
 
Goku's grip tightened in Chi-Chi's hair and tugged her closer. His lips traced a path over her chin and down her throat. He kissed her skin, grazing the sensitive flesh with his teeth. As he lifted his head, his free hand had drifted to the collar of her dress, his fingers slipping inside to tease with a feather-light caress. There was an innocent question in the way he touched her, as if he was asking her permission to venture further. Judging from the way she was gazing up at him, her eyes vulnerable and questioning, the warrior knew that whatever he was doing it was the right thing.
 
Untangling his fingers from her hair, he let his hand travel down her back, unbuttoning the gown as he went. He kept his eyes locked with hers as he reached up to slip the material off her shoulders and down her arms, to pool at her hips. Goku stopped to gaze at her admiringly for several moments before removing the material the rest of the way, and letting it drop at her feet.
 
Goku smiled suddenly, sensing Chi-Chi's nervousness, and reached for her hands. “Will you?” he asked, bringing them both to his shoulders to take her mind off her sudden shyness.
 
Chi-Chi's confusion deepened at his words. “Will I what?” she choked out, then blushed when she realized it should be obvious. But... what was he asking her? Would she accept him? Would she make love to him? She shivered as a stray breeze brushed across her skin, and she looked up at him, wondering what he was planning. Did he want her to remove his clothing? Is that what he was asking?
 
Hesitantly, she untied the sash of his gi, then touched his shoulders and slid the garment off. She gasped as his muscles rippled, then slowly reached down to untie his pants. Her hands fumbled with the strings for a moment; although she had tied and untied them hundreds of times before while doing laundry or dressing him, suddenly she was clumsy and awkward at it. He seemed to take pity on her and, taking her hands in his large ones, stilled her nervousness. With some effort she untied his pants and let them drop off of him. She shivered as the only thing left on him were his briefs; she hadn't noticed when he had kicked off his boots.
 
She slipped her tiny hands into the band of his shorts, her cool hands pressing into his warm flesh, strangely making him feel even hotter. Not realizing how sensual her actions were, she slid his underwear off his hips, where they fell down on their own after passing the barrier of his arousal. She closed her eyes as her hands slid down his backside, cupping the muscular cheeks in her hands. Because he wore such loose outfits, she was the only one who really knew how well built and beautiful he was. He never failed to arouse her every time she saw him.
 
Goku leaned down, capturing her lips with his once more, his tongue darting in between her lips to taste and explore. He slipped his arm under her knees and lifted her onto the bed.
 
“Kami, you are beautiful,” he whispered as he looked down at his wife, stretching out beside her. “I can't remember the last time I told you that.” He watched her from under heavy lids, then lowered his mouth to a breast.
 
He felt rather then heard her low gasp of pleasure as his lips toyed with a nipple. As she arched into him, rubbing herself against his arousal, he gave a low cry of his own. His other hand wandered over her body, touching her lightly, before slipping between her legs to tangle in her dark curls.
 
“Chi-Chi,” he whispered against her skin, as he spread kisses down her chest and to her belly. He paused to dip his tongue into her navel. Chi-Chi's fingers tangled in his hair and he ventured further, licking her tiny nub, delighting in her sighs of pleasure as much as her taste.
 
Chi-Chi pressed her cheek against Goku's thigh as he lay across her. Then in a sudden inspiration, she gently lifted one of his legs, nudging it over her so he was almost straddling her. He paused then, his head turning back and looking at her curiously over his shoulder. She smiled at him, her eyes unconsciously full of seduction. He moved his mouth back to her womanhood, as she looked up at his manhood now hovering over her. She reached up and took it in her hands, rolling it in her fingers.
 
Goku gave a gasp and pulled back again, looking at her in surprised confusion. She didn't give him another chance to say anything as she carefully pulled his manhood down, taking the tip of it into her mouth. He groaned, his head drooping limply as the sensations shot through him. Chi-Chi decided that she didn't want him to stop his own ministrations, so lifted her hips and rubbed herself against his face. Goku took the hint, delving his tongue into her opening in an almost frenzied manner. He sucked and nibbled at her, first biting gently on her sensitive little bud, then tasting her as his tongue imitated what he wanted to do to her, thrusting in and out of her opening rapidly. Chi-Chi gasped, sending a slight tremor through his shaft as her lips encircled him.
 
He groaned again, feeling like he would burst. Then, before she could realize what he had done, he turned around and sheathed himself inside her. He groaned softly at her tightness and thrust feverishly into her. He was perhaps a little less gentle than he normally would have been, but she was in no mood to care; she was thrusting at him just as fiercely as he was at her. When it hit her, it was like a tidal wave, washing over and through her, lifting her then throwing her down to shatter into a million pieces. She could sense Goku above her, as he lost himself in his own orgasm triggered by her body twisting and writhing under him in her climax.
 
When they both regained their senses, Goku was holding her tightly, their lips pressed together firmly. Chi-Chi sighed softly, and Goku pulled back, giving her a gentle smile.
 
“Are you all right, Chi?”
 
She blinked up at him, trying to sort through everything. “Of course I am!” she said in some surprise. “Why wouldn't I be?”
 
“Well, you seemed a little scared before, and I was afraid that maybe I'd forced you....”
 
Chi-Chi frowned, and slapped his shoulder lightly. “Oh, Goku-sa. You just took me by surprise, that's all. I wasn't ready for it at first. But Goku-sa....” She allowed her voice to trail off, and he looked at her worriedly. “You can do that again whenever you want,” she told him with a smile.
 
Goku beamed at her. “I'm glad.” His face, which had been so full of worry earlier, had changed completely to reflect the love that he felt for her. “I wouldn't hurt you for the world.” He rolled onto his back, taking her with him so she was draped over his chest.
 
Goku smiled up at her and grinned a little mischievously as he ran his hands down her back to cup her backside. “I don't suppose you have any objections to right now?”
 
“Now?” she squeaked in surprise. “You want to do it again?”
 
“Hai,” he said, still grinning at her, something in her startled gaze making him want to love her once more. “Unless you are too tired?” he asked, his fingers trailing up her back then down again.
 
“Tired? No... not tired. Goku-sa, what do you have in mind?” She shivered as he touched her lightly. She was a little drowsy from what they had just done, but she wasn't going to admit that. Goku wasn't often this amorous with her, and she wanted to take advantage of it while she could.
 
“Well...” Goku reached up to cup her face with his hands and arched up to kiss her. “Some more of what we did earlier would be nice,” he whispered against her lips before he spread a trail of open-mouthed kiss down her neck.
 
Goku sat up suddenly, taking her with him. Surprised, she found herself sitting astride his lap as Goku continued to nuzzle at her throat, her low sighs of pleasure urging him on. Goku reached in between them to cup her breasts with his hands, his thumbs brushing repeatedly over the nipples until they hardened. Chi-Chi cried out and arched backwards, leaving her breasts open for Goku to lean down and tease her with his lips and tongue. When he grazed her with his sharp teeth, he felt her nails dig into his shoulders.
 
Goku looked up, smiled at her, then lavished the same attention on the other breast. He found himself delighting in the way she writhed beneath him. Her hips arched towards him in silent demand to ease the longing that was spreading through her. The Saiyan warrior was surprised that he had never thought to play like this before, to draw out her enjoyment, to make the moment last as long as possible.
 
He reclined Chi-Chi back further onto the bed, stretching out above her. He slid his body along hers, delighting in the feel of her soft curves against his skin. Their sighs of pleasure mingled as he repeated the movement before he settled himself between her thighs, sheathing himself in her warmth. He stayed that way for a time before beginning to move within her. Goku was gentler this time, more considerate, not so rough as he deepened his thrusts.
 
It didn't take the pair long before they climaxed, crying out their pleasure for anyone to hear. Goku lifted his head, still panting, as he gently swept Chi-Chi's hair out of her eyes. He leaned forward to brush her lips with his before whispering softly, “Ai shiteru.”
 
Chi-Chi sighed, feeling more sated and languorous than she had in a long time. “Ai shiteru, Goku-sa. Oh, Goku-sa! I wish you'd do this with me more often!” she whispered, not realizing that she had spoken her wishes aloud.
 
“Hai,” he whispered, brushing his nose affectionately against hers. “Anything you want.”
 
Chi-Chi smiled, closing her eyes as she relaxed, sleep beginning to overtake her. “Just not right now, Goku-sa,” she murmured, as she drifted off to sleep.
 
Goku sighed contentedly, then rolled off of her. The warrior propped himself up on his elbow watching her sleep for several minutes before tugging her protectively against his side. He draped an arm over her waist and closed his eyes then, letting sleep claim him, feeling more relaxed than he had in the longest time.
 
~~~*~~~
 
Day 9
 
The next morning they headed out to the Ox King's new palace, as Goku had promised Chi-Chi they would. Since Chi-Chi had talked to her father the day before, he was pleased but not surprised to see them. After eating an enormous breakfast - which Chi-Chi, of course, cooked for them - they began talking about various things. Rather, Gyu Mao attempted to talk about the state of the world and politics in general, but since Chi-Chi wasn't interested in those things and never kept up on them, and Goku was, well, Goku, the conversation didn't last long. The two men weren't interested in the things Chi-Chi wanted to discuss, and as was often the way of Master Roshi's students, the conversation eventually evolved to discussing past battles, future tournaments, and various new fighting techniques.
 
Chi-Chi was irritated at this turn of events. It always seemed to end up that way, and then the men would go outside to demonstrate some of their techniques. It would wind up being a sparring match and Chi-Chi would be left alone.
 
Chi-Chi sighed as her predictions came true. Goku was eager to show off the techniques he had picked up on his way home, and Gyu Mao was just as eager to learn them. Without even asking Chi-Chi if she wanted any help cleaning up the breakfast dishes, the two of them headed out and began sparring. They spent the entire morning and part of the afternoon exchanging blows and techniques before realizing they were hungry and heading back. Chi-Chi had, of course, cooked up a large amount of food for the two of them, and they ate ravenously before heading out again.
 
Feeling a little lonely, but philosophical that this was just how things sometimes were, Chi-Chi spent the day watching television, reading books, and generally relaxing.
 
They didn't leave Gyu Mao's palace until late that night after they'd had another enormous dinner. Chi-Chi had managed to get the two of them to relax for a while after dinner before she and Goku went home again. It was after they had arrived home that Goku was close enough to Capsule Corp to sense Hakusai's ki. He smiled, realizing she had returned. He would see her the next day and see how things had gone. He glanced down at his wife as he carried her upstairs and wondered if she would let him leave tomorrow. Well, maybe for a little while, he thought to himself. He just wouldn't stay long.
 
He felt an unfamiliar ki as well and wondered if Hakusai had brought her sister with her. He concentrated, but all of the ki felt restful, not like there was any conflict, so he didn't think it was anyone to be concerned about. He was determined that he would go there for a little while, though. It wouldn't hurt to be familiar with any warriors of significant ki, and if that was Hakusai's sister, he would have to become familiar with her ki signature so he could tell her apart from an enemy easily.
 
As he put Chi-Chi down, she looked up at him curiously. He wasn't usually this affectionate with her; generally he would put her down as soon as they got home, he wouldn't carry her all the way upstairs. She looked up into his innocently smiling face, and a sudden decision came over her. The memories of the previous night rolled over her, instantly arousing her.
 
“Goku-sa,” she purred up at him. He blinked and looked down at her with his usual guileless expression. “Goku-sa, could you go fill the tub for me? You need a bath. You've been fighting all day and you smell.” She wrinkled her nose for effect. “And if you do that, I'll join you in a few minutes, all right?” She looked up at him with a seductive little smile on her face.
 
Judging from Chi-Chi's expression he could tell she was up to something. He could sense something he couldn't name, and Goku found it exhilarating. He didn't know if she had ever looked at him like that before. An unfamiliar warmth started in his belly and spread to his limbs, making him feel as weak as a kitten, but he smiled at her, acknowledging her request.
 
“Aa,” he replied softly. “Don't take too long. The water will get cold.”
 
The Saiyan warrior couldn't resist the temptation to gently touch her face, not realizing the tender expression that crossed his face, the love that shone in his eyes as he drew his thumb across her bottom lip. “I'll be waiting.”
 
Goku turned and went to prepare the bath, feeling a nervous kind of anticipation. Excitement ran through him as he stepped in the warm water, soothing his aching muscles and making him sleepy, yet eagerly awaiting Chi-Chi's arrival.
 
Chi-Chi listened as Goku turned on the bathwater, then gathered up some clean towels and prepared the bed. She smiled as she collected some candles and incense, and lit them as she set them around the room. The sensual aroma from the incense wafted through the bedroom, drifting down the hallway towards the bathroom. She knew Goku would be able to smell it from where he was and she was anticipating his reaction.
 
She swiftly undressed, slipping a robe on, then gathered the towels again and headed towards the bathroom. She entered it to find Goku already relaxing in the tub. She put the towels down and smiled demurely at him.
 
“Is there room in there for me, Goku-sa?” she asked breathily.
 
Goku's breath caught as he watched Chi-Chi enter the bathroom. He wasn't sure what was happening to him; he wasn't used to coping with the desire that suddenly pounded through him when she spoke to him in that tone. But it wasn't an unpleasant feeling, and he shifted over in the tub to make room for her.
 
“Aa. The water is just right,” he replied.
 
Chi-Chi continued to smile at him, and very deliberately caused her bathrobe to drop, allowing him to see her nudity. She didn't try to hide herself from him as she had on their wedding night; she wanted to catch his desire now, wanted to get his attention. She stepped into the tub, moving slowly and seductively. She wasn't very good at this - she hadn't had much practice at seduction - and she was a little nervous. But the look of surprise and desire on his face told her that she must be doing something right, after all. Maybe if she could show him what he was missing, he wouldn't be so eager to leave again.
 
Goku felt his stomach tighten along with other parts of his anatomy which he had almost forgotten existed. He waited anxiously to have her near him when she dropped her robe to the floor, allowing him to see her beauty. Unlike other times, when she seemed shy about her own body, she was uninhibited.
 
He slipped one arm around her shoulder as she sat down next to him, pulling her so her head rested in the hollow of his shoulder, his fingers brushing repeatedly across her soft skin. When Chi-Chi shivered in reaction, he couldn't help smiling at her, knowing that his touch was welcomed and content to have her by his side.
 
Chi-Chi closed her eyes, happy to be there with Goku, happy he was home again and that he seemed content to be with her. After several minutes, however, she decided she wasn't satisfied with just sitting there like this. She wanted... more. She wanted to convince him that he should never leave her again. She wanted to make him want to stay with her this time. She would do whatever it took....
 
Without a word, she slipped one hand on his knee, and then rather casually slid it up his leg until it was resting between his thighs, almost touching his manhood. She paused a moment, then smiled when she heard his abruptly indrawn breath before she began moving her hand back up again.
 
She brushed lightly against his testicles, rubbing gently against his manhood. He groaned and closed his eyes, leaning back, and her smile widened. She turned slightly towards him, her hand continuing to torment his manhood, brushing over it lightly, as she brought her other hand up to his chest and brushed it gently over a nipple.
 
“Chi-Chi?”
 
There was a question in his tone, but his desire was evident as his hand slipped from her shoulder and down her back to cup her buttocks, urging her closer, encouraging her to continue. She had never done anything like this before to him. It was true that Chi-Chi had never withheld herself from him, but then he hadn't made many advances on his own.
 
Goku forced himself to remain still as she continued to play with him. He wanted to let her proceed at her own pace, no matter how much he wanted to ease the sudden ache her hands on him created.
 
Chi-Chi allowed him to pull her onto his lap, and she looked into his eyes with an impish smile on her face. She could see his desire deepening, and it was making the fluttery feeling in her own stomach intensify. She leaned forward, placing a gentle kiss on his neck as he arched it back. Her tongue darted out and she timidly licked him on the neck, lightly touching the pulse at his throat with the tip of her tongue. Her hands slid around to the sides of his waist, holding him almost hesitantly. She sensed that she was doing something right as his breath started coming out in small, quick gasps, and she slid her hands up to his chest, very gently brushing his nipples with her thumbs as she continued to nibble lightly on his neck.
 
Goku made a noise somewhere between a growl and a moan as he reached for her. Chi-Chi was testing his control to the breaking point as she licked her way up to his ear. But he saw no reason he could not touch her.
 
The warrior slid his hands along her thighs, skimmed lightly along her belly and up to cup her breasts in his large hands. When Chi-chi gasped, it offered him all the incentive he needed to brush his thumbs across her nipples, coaxing them into hard nubs, as she pressed herself in his careful touch. Goku lifted his head, his dark eyes meeting hers before leaning forward to capture her lips with his. At first his kiss was light, but as Chi-Chi pressed herself against him he deepened the kiss, tugging on her lower lip with his teeth. And when she moaned her pleasure his tongue darted between her lips to taste and explore the contours of her mouth.
 
Chi-Chi's emotions soared. She knew he wanted her, that he desired her. He had told her he loved her, yet he kept leaving her. She was determined that this time she would give him a reason to never want to leave her again. Then all thoughts fled as he deepened the kiss, and a low moan escaped her mouth, finding its way into his. She could feel his manhood nudging up underneath her, and a sudden liquid rush of warmth burst through her.
 
Goku's hands slipped from her breasts to rest against her belly, then to her hips, his grip leaving a bruise as she twisted her hips against his, seeking release from the desire that was pounding through both of them. He took her with one sleek thrust and moaned as her warmth surrounded him, welcoming him home.
 
Every thought fled as he thrust upwards, settling himself more deeply in her. Her moans seduced him as much as the feel of her body around him, and he quickened the pace. Her head fell back as Goku guided their motions with his hands, both of them panting for breath as they could feel themselves building towards their climax. When it happened it was sudden, her body tightening around him, as she moaned out her pleasure moments before Goku joined her.
 
Chi-Chi clutched tightly at her husband's shoulders as she waited for her heart to stop racing. She could hear Goku's heart pounding against her ear as she trembled in his embrace. “Goku-sa?” she whispered softly. “Are you going to stay this time?” Her tone was wistful and somewhat uncertain.
 
Goku opened his eyes, desperately trying to sort out what she had asked of him, as his breathing returned to normal. “Chi-Chi...” He reached up a hand, brushing a strand of hair out of her eyes, his expression affectionate. “There is no place I'd rather be.”
 
“But are you going to stay this time?” She had pulled back from him and sounded more insistent. “You keep leaving me, and not wanting to come back. Can you... can you stay this time, please? Please don't leave me again!”
 
Goku cupped her face in his hands, and leaned forward and kissed her deeply before releasing her. “I will stay this time.”
 
Chi-Chi stared at him a minute longer before breaking out into a relieved smile. “Thank you, Goku-sa,” she whispered as she leaned against him again. “Ai shiteru.”
 
Goku sighed. He really didn't want to stir, he was more content than he had been in the longest time, but it was time to go to bed.
 
“Chi? The water is getting cold.”
 
He heard a sleepy murmur from her as he stood up with her cradled protectively against his chest. Goku grinned as she snuggled against him but she looked up when he flared his ki to dry them off. He shrugged. “You didn't look like you wanted to move,” he explained as he carried her into their bedroom.
 
The scent of jasmine assaulted his senses as he entered. He placed her gently on the bed, then slid in next to her and pulled her into his embrace, ready to settle down to sleep. Chi-Chi, however, had other ideas. It had been so long since he had been near her. Having him with her this past week had been special, and she was finally beginning to realize that he was really here and that he wanted to stay this time.
 
::Oh, Goku-sa. I love you so much.::
 
As he pulled her against him, she rather mischievously reached one hand down and brushed his now relaxed manhood, feeling it beginning to stir to life again.
 
Goku was startled awake by that light touch. He hadn't expected her to want him to make love to her again so soon and he looked down at her questioningly. “Chi?”
 
Chi-Chi didn't answer him, but instead continued to touch his manhood, feeling it stiffen and enlarge again. She ignored his moan as he leaned back helplessly, and she leaned forward so she was half on top of him. Her touch on his manhood became firmer, stroking him and rubbing the tip. She felt the small droplet of wetness that indicated his arousal was complete and she smiled. She drew that liquid down his shaft, lubricating the velvety length of him, and she felt herself growing warm as well.
 
Goku's heart was pounding so hard in his chest that he was sure Chi-Chi heard it. What she was doing to him was so unlike her, and he found her sudden boldness even more arousing than her hands on his manhood. He let her continue to tease him for a few more minutes, but when he felt his control begin to slip he rolled her onto her back with a growl. Goku wasn't even aware that he made the noise as he brought his mouth to hers. Goku had to force himself to be slow, not to let desire take over as he trailed openmouthed kisses over her face and down her throat.
 
Chi-Chi pressed herself against his body, smiling as she felt the hard muscles of Goku's chest press tantalizingly against her breasts. She closed her eyes, arching her back and pressing herself more firmly against him, even as she wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him closer. She felt herself grow wetter as her flower was pressed against Goku's stomach, and she gave an almost wistful sigh as Goku lowered himself to her breasts and kissed them tenderly.
 
Goku sighed, enjoying the feel of her skin, the taste of her on his tongue, her scent that was flooding his senses and challenging his control. He lowered his head to her belly to paint patterns on her skin with his tongue, and then paused to look up at her. When their eyes met, Goku smiled, idly rubbing his chin against the smooth skin of her stomach, before he ventured further, settling between her legs to taste her sweetness.
 
Chi-Chi sighed, crying out his name as her body arched into his. His mouth against her womanhood was sending wild sensations through her. His tongue teased her tender spot, making her cry out, shooting spikes of pleasure up her spine. She writhed helplessly as he nibbled her nether lips, and then with a soft cry, arched suddenly as wave after wave of ecstasy rushed through her, rocketing her to the stars.
 
Somewhere deep in Goku's subconscious he felt a smug satisfaction as Chi-Chi reached the height of her pleasure. He knew that no one else had ever done this to her, that no one else would ever touch her the way he did. He loved the way her face flushed, the way she cried out his name. Goku had never thought about it before, but his wife was beautiful, and he was glad that she was his. He silently vowed to himself as he pulled her against him that he would never make her think that he would leave her.
 
“Ai shiteru,” he whispered as he pressed a kiss against her temple. “Forever.”
 
He brought his mouth back to hers, sighing when she wrapped her arms around his neck. He trailed kisses along her jaw, capturing her earlobe between his teeth and tugging gently. When she sighed in delight, he gave the other ear the same treatment.
 
His hands had not been idle while he tormented her ear with his mouth, but had come up to cup her breasts. His thumbs brushed over the sensitive peaks and then massaged her flesh, making her back arch into his touch.
 
“Goku!” Chi-Chi called out, rubbing her womanhood up against him demandingly, and he no longer tried to restrain himself. He slipped inside her, pausing briefly at her warm tightness, at the way it welcomed him in, arousing him further.
 
“Chi!” he called out in return, unable to think enough to say anything more. Her beauty, her gentleness, her love for him, they pulled at him more deeply than he could ever admit even to himself.
 
He moved against her, beginning a rhythm that was as old as time itself, as instinctive as breathing. She met his thrusts with her own, welcoming him inside her, crying out each time he plunged deeply into her. She could feel herself building as he stroked inside of her, touching her in ways that only Goku ever would or ever could.
 
“Ai... shi... te... ru...!” she called out, her feelings overwhelming her so much she couldn't keep the words inside, but almost chanted them in synch with their thrusts.
 
He only grunted in reply, unable to even build enough coherency to form a single word, but as he gave a final thrust she shattered, crying out his name and writhing helplessly under him. The tightening and squeezing on his manhood sent Goku soaring after her, almost startling himself with the sound of his voice as he cried out with her.
 
Chi-Chi gasped for breath as Goku rolled off her, keeping one arm draped over her almost possessively. She smiled as she turned towards him, lifting one hand and running it lightly over his triceps. She briefly closed her eyes and reveled in the feel of his muscles, before she opened them again and leaned forward, brushing her lips against his gently.
 
“Ai shiteru, Goku-sa,” she whispered softly.
 
“Ai shiteru,” he whispered back, kissing her once again before gathering her close to him. Goku yawned sleepily and gave Chi-Chi a smile when she giggled at his expression. “I guess I am tired. Good night, Chi,” he told her as he snuggled closer, and the two of them fell asleep.
 
To be continued.....
 
~~~~~*~~~~~
 
And in the next exciting episode of DragonBall Z: A Light in the Darkness... Vegeta and Gohan try to keep Yamcha from thinking about Hakusai.