Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Light in the Darkness ❯ A Furry Friend Visits ( Chapter 50 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Light in the Darkness - Part 50: A Furry Friend Visits
by Mia Skywalker & Wataruo
 
PAIRING: Yamcha/Hakusai, Bulma/Vegeta
RATING: NC-17
WARNINGS: Lemon
DISCLAIMER: Neither of us owns any of the DBZ characters or anything about DBZ, but we both wish we owned the Saiyans. All of them. At least all of the ones with hair. And yes, we're including Yamcha in that, now you know. These characters are owned by Toei, Viz, Akira Toriyama, and FUNimation. We do own what we've written here, and our specific storyline, just not Dragonball itself. We make no money off of any of these guys, nor off this fic. We just have fun writing it.
SUMMARY: Pu'ar shows up and causes problems.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: Thanks to saiyangerl and Two Moons for beta'ing!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
After the Saiyans had gone, Bulma went back and briefly checked on Yamcha. The tank was doing its job; she knew he would be feeling much better when they released him in a couple of hours. If she had her way she would leave him there all day, but she knew he wouldn't tolerate that. Besides, he would need to eat as well; she would let him out and then MAKE him eat a full meal. Then putting him in again overnight should be sufficient. If he would just stop growing....
 
She went to the kitchen and programmed the food generators to produce a meal that would be ready at ten in case the Saiyans arrived then. She was in the mood for Italian food, so she programmed several spaghetti and pasta meals, as well as some meat dishes. Almost as an afterthought she made certain to include several things that were amongst Vegeta's favorites. It made her smile to know that she might be making him happy in some small manner.
 
She went into the lab where they had set up the alien equipment, set a timer to remind her to stop working at a little before ten, and then dove into reading and sorting through all of the files that had been translated so far.
 
Pu'ar was frantic by the time she got to Bulma's. She very nearly knocked her out of the chair when she entered Bulma's lab a little before ten that morning. “Bulma! Where is Yamcha? I thought you said he was here!”
 
Bulma blinked, startled by the appearance of the small floating cat. She had expected Pu'ar that morning but hadn't known when she would arrive. “He's in the infirmary,” Bulma replied, shutting off her computer and leading the little cat to that building.
 
“Oh no!” Pu'ar said floating over to the tank where Yamcha was. “But I thought you said he was better?” The little feline's fur was all puffed out from worry and she pushed her face against the tank.
 
Bulma sighed. “He was.... Something happened today. They were sparring, and Goku said he collapsed when he was sparring with Vegeta. Goku brought him back here.”
 
The little cat's eyes widened. “Sparring with Vegeta!?! But I thought they did not get along.” Pu'ar blinked several times, clearly thinking about what Bulma had told her. “I don't understand.”
 
“They seem to be getting along now.” Bulma didn't know why Pu'ar's words made her feel defensive. “Vegeta was very concerned about Yamcha. In fact, he told me to watch out for him.” Bulma didn't tell Pu'ar exactly why Vegeta was concerned. “I think,” mused Bulma thoughtfully, “that a lot of their difficulties were because Vegeta was jealous of him.”
 
Pu'ar sputtered in surprise. “Really?” she squeaked out, completely confused. “Why would Vegeta be jealous of Yamcha?”
 
Bulma eyed her with amusement. “Because Vegeta was in love with me and didn't realize it until just a few days ago.” She smiled at the shocked expression on Pu'ar's face.
 
“Vegeta.... is.... in.... love... with YOU!?!” The little blue cat's jaw dropped open and then snapped shut. “Are you sure about that?”
 
Bulma blinked at Pu'ar and hid a smile. She decided to tease the little cat. “Pretty sure. Maybe it's because he seduced me a few days ago. Or it could be because he tried to kill Yamcha when he thought Yamcha had seduced me. Or it could be the fact that I'm pregnant with his child. But I think,” she smiled at the little cat mischievously, “that I believe he loves me because he told me so!”
 
“He did?” When Bulma's smile got wider, Pu'ar did something she rarely did. The little cat cried. “Poor Yamcha.” She sniffed. “I bet he is so hurt.”
 
Bulma reached up and touched the little cat's paw gently. “I don't know. He didn't take it very well at first,” she admitted, “but I don't think it bothers him anymore now. You see....” Bulma paused, not sure what to tell Pu'ar. Should she tell the cat about Hakusai or not? “Pu'ar, I believe he's fallen in love with someone else. Only I don't think he knows it yet. I don't think she knows it, either. But Vegeta is really worried about him right now because of it.”
 
“He is in love with someone else? But I thought you two would get married.” Pu'ar sniffed. “So what is she like?”
 
“I'd thought so too,” Bulma agreed. “But he never seemed to want me! He was always ignoring me and flirting with other girls in front of me....” Pain flitted over her features. Her old feelings of low self-worth started to resurface.
 
::Stop it!:: she commanded herself. ::He's not worth it! And if you weren't worthy, do you think Vegeta would love you? Why do you belittle yourself?::
 
She pulled herself together and looked back at Pu'ar. “To tell you the truth, I don't really know what she's like,” she admitted. “I've only met her a few times, and it wasn't really for all that long each time.”
 
She hesitated, not wanting to mention the woman's Saiyan heritage. Chances were, Pu'ar would have the same instinctive prejudice against her that Bulma and the others had felt. Bulma suspected that wouldn't really be fair to Hakusai.
 
“I think you should meet her and decide for yourself,” she decided.
 
“Okay, if you say so. If Yamcha likes her she can't be that bad, right?” Pu'ar sighed. “I am just so confused.”
 
Bulma studied the little gray cat thoughtfully. “I guess you're right.” She really didn't know what Hakusai was like, but the woman had seemed nice enough. She wondered what Pu'ar would think if she knew the woman was a Saiyan. Bulma hoped it wouldn't prejudice Pu'ar against her. “You'll just have to meet her when she gets back.”
 
“Okay, if you say so.” The little blue cat didn't seem convinced. “Are you ok, Bulma? I mean, with Yamcha liking someone else? Vegeta is nice to you, right?”
 
“Nice?” Bulma blinked. “Yes, he's nice to me. I guess you'll have to see for yourself, though. They'll be back fairly soon. We have to let Yamcha out of the tank. He's not going to want to stay in all day. They'll probably train this afternoon, and then I'm going to put him back in the tank again tonight.” She looked curiously at Pu'ar. “If you stay for lunch you can talk to Yamcha if you'd like. But please, don't upset him any more. He's really bothered by this whole thing - being a Saiyan and everything - it would be better if you tried to keep him from being too... stressed.”
 
“All right. I only wanted to make sure he is okay anyway.” Pu'ar sniffed and floated over to press her little face against the glass. “Get well soon, Yamcha.”
 
Bulma sighed, not sure what to say. “He's not really `sick', you know. It's just that his Saiyan DNA is no longer being suppressed, so he's growing. Vegeta says that despite his and Goku's sizes, most Saiyan males are very large. He's growing to become the size he was supposed to be before his mother deliberately suppressed his DNA.” Bulma paused. “Vegeta's very worried about him right now. He says that if he's as strong as he suspects he is, he might not be able to control it. Vegeta is working very hard right now to try to keep him in control of himself. I'm worried too....”
 
“You don't think Yamcha is in control?” Pu'ar looked back over at Bulma, confusion written all over her face. “But how would he lose control?”
 
Bulma blinked. “He's gotten a LOT stronger, apparently. All I know is that the other three are worried about him. And none of us know how much more he's going to grow....”
 
“Oh.” The little cat looked worried. “You don't think it will hurt him do you?”
 
“It already has hurt him, Pu'ar. His growth was causing internal damage, as well as causing him to `eat' some organs in order to `feed' his growth. He's simply growing too fast. That's why I put him in the tank. Hopefully it'll heal the injuries he's given himself already. We still need to get him to eat a LOT more, and then put him back in it later, and it should finish healing him. For right now, if he keeps growing, we'll have to make sure he eats a lot to keep his mass up, and then keep putting him in the tank. Until he stops growing. He'll keep hurting himself, otherwise.”
 
“Oh. Poor Yamcha. We have known each other for so long.” She said looking at Bulma with tears in her eyes. She turned back to the tank again, placed a paw against the glass and sighed.
 
~~~*~~~
 
Bulma's alarm alerted her that it was ten o'clock, and she finished up what she had been working on. “It looks like it's time for the others to return,” she told the little cat. “Let's go inside.”
 
After saving and shutting down the machine, she went into the house to see how things were going. The robots had already set the table and were putting food on it for the Saiyans to eat. She went outside to see where they were; it was a little late, and she wondered if something had happened. But then she saw them, specks in the air, and in minutes they landed lightly on the lawn in front of the house.
 
She couldn't help smiling when she saw Vegeta, as happiness bubbled up from deep inside of her. She managed to hold back and not run frantically to him; she didn't want him to feel that she was too clingy or possessive. She simply waited for them on the porch, unable to keep her love for Vegeta from shining on her face.
 
“Something smells good!” Goku said by way of greeting Bulma.
 
::Miss me, woman?:: Vegeta asked as he approached her.
 
Bulma was startled by his telepathic contact. ::Who, you? No way! Not in the least!:: She turned to Goku. “I hope you like spaghetti.”
 
Gohan smiled curiously at her. “What's `spaghetti'?”
 
“It's like....” Bulma blinked. “It's like noodles, but different. You'll have to try it. I'm sure you'll love it, Gohan! All kids do!” She took his hand and the two walked into the house together, the two Saiyan men right behind. Bulma glanced behind at them. “We need to wake Yamcha up.” They could hear the worry in her voice. “I want to make sure he eats a lot, so you three have to help me make him eat, all right? Right now his body is eating itself in order to try to keep up with his growth, so we need to make sure it doesn't do that anymore.”
 
Pu'ar looked over at Goku anxiously. “You will keep an eye on him, won't you, Goku? Please?”
 
“Sure I will, Pu'ar,” Goku said smiling at the little cat. “Everyone will.”
 
Vegeta nodded. “Good idea. He needs to eat. If he gives up, there will be no stopping him. He will find a way to kill himself, no matter what it takes,” Vegeta remarked. “I know about that firsthand. Well, woman, what are you waiting for?”
 
Bulma frowned at Vegeta, suddenly irritated with him. ::What a jerk!:: she thought to herself. ::Sometimes he seems so nice, and then he's such a jerk again! Maybe I'll find a way to kill him after all.::
 
With a final glare at him, Bulma spun back on her heel, stomping back to the infirmary. It wasn't with any gentleness that she drained and opened the tank for Yamcha to come out. “Fine!” she snapped at the Saiyans as they helped Yamcha out of the harness. “You deal with it. I guess I'm just useless, aren't I?” She spun on her heal and stormed towards the door, determined to get as far away from all of them as she could.
 
“What's with her?” Goku asked Yamcha.
 
Vegeta merely scowled and followed her. As he caught up to her, he slipped an arm around her waist and glared back at her. “What's wrong with you now?”
 
“You're such a grouch, Vegeta!” she snapped at him, scowling. “You could be nice for a change, you know!” ::Especially to me,:: she thought at him automatically, before being able to suppress her thoughts.
 
“When was I mean to you, woman?” Vegeta asked frowning at her.
 
“You just.... Oh, never mind! I guess it's not important!” She threw her hands in the air, but didn't pull away from him. “But you could be nice sometimes!”
 
“Are you feeling well?” he asked putting a hand to her forehead. “You are acting stranger than usual.”
 
“Oh, that's really improving the way I think of you at the moment!” she snapped acidly at him. “`Stranger than usual'? Meaning that I'm always strange, but right now I'm more so? What a thing to say to me!” This time she did pull away from him, and faced him, glaring. “It wouldn't hurt you to be nice to me sometimes!” she growled softly.
 
Vegeta folded his arms across his chest. “All humans are strange to me, woman. I am used to it by now. What has gotten you so angry in the first place?”
 
Without answering his question, Bulma appeared to get angrier. “And just WHY can't you use my name? I do have one! It's Bulma, not `woman'! BUL-MA! B-U-L-M-A! Is that name so difficult? Or is your memory so bad that you just can't remember it?”
 
“I know what your name is and you are overreacting,” he informed her. He stepped towards her, wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her in tightly against his chest. “Ai shiteru, Bulma,” he said quietly as he kissed her.
 
Bulma melted at his words, suddenly ashamed of the fact that she had overreacted that way. “I'm sorry, Vegeta,” she whispered, as she hugged him back tightly. “I love you too.”
 
“It's the pregnancy,” he whispered against her hair. “Sometimes females get severe mood swings. No need to apologize.”
 
Bulma sighed. She wasn't going to tell him what had set her off, because she knew it was really stupid. The two headed back to the infirmary, to see that Yamcha was already dressed and that he and the other two Saiyans were headed towards the kitchen. She smiled sheepishly at them, and they all headed into the dining room to eat.
 
“How are you feeling?” Goku asked Yamcha, and then he blinked. “Did you grow again?”
 
Yamcha blinked. “I don't know,” he admitted. “I'm really hungry though.” He eyed the food ravenously, and sat down impatiently.
 
Bulma smiled, finally relaxing a little. “Help yourself,” she said, as the robots started to serve them.
 
“Yamcha!” The little cat charged over to Yamcha and rubbed against his face. “I have been so worried about you! Are you ok?”
 
“Huh?” Yamcha looked at the little cat in surprise. “Pu'ar? What are you doing here?”
 
“I came to find out what was going on. You just bolted through the door and didn't say a word,” Pu'ar said, looking hurt. “Are you ok?” She floated back to study him, then her eyes widened in surprise. “You got bigger?!”
 
“Yeah.” Yamcha put one hand behind his head in embarrassment. “I guess I'm growing to become as big as I was supposed to be. They said that my mother messed things up for me, to make me more human. So now it's all catching up to me.” He continued to look embarrassed for a moment. “Hey, I'm really hungry!”
 
“Then you should eat a lot.” Goku said, digging into his lunch with enthusiasm. “You know how much Saiyans need to eat.”
 
Vegeta relaxed when Yamcha expressed hunger. ::The tank must have done him some good, woman,:: he thought to his mate. ::He looks a little better.::
 
::Yes, he does,:: Bulma agreed. Although Bulma suspected that a lot of that had to do with the fact that it had made him hungry. Still, it was good, since he definitely needed the fuel to keep his body going. She realized that if he was experiencing what she and Vegeta had experienced, he was probably having difficulty wanting to eat. But the tank might have helped that, since by repairing the damage that his growth had caused it had created a vacuum that would have to be filled. And only a Saiyan appetite could fill it.
 
She watched with relief as all four of the Saiyans at the table ate heartily. None of them had ever had Italian food before - except Vegeta, in the past year, when she'd had it once or twice - and they all enjoyed it. She didn't really eat all that much since for her it was still too early for lunch, but she enjoyed the company, even if she felt that both Goku and Vegeta needed some serious lessons in table manners. ::Maybe I can teach him how to use a fork,:: she thought, watching Vegeta make a complete mess while eating spaghetti.
 
Finally she burst into laughter, as she saw the difficulty he was having trying to eat spaghetti with his hands, and showed him how to twirl it on a fork. “Vegeta,” she commented wryly, “utensils do have a purpose, you know!”
 
“Really?” Vegeta said. “I never would have guessed.” He was a bit relieved that Bulma had showed him how to use a fork; spaghetti was rather messy to eat with your hands. At least Kakarotto had the same problem.
 
Pu'ar sighed again as she watched Yamcha eat. Something was not right with her friend. She wasn't sure what it was, though, as he practically inhaled his food. “And you are eating more too,” she said, looking over at Yamcha. “Almost more than Goku.”
 
Yamcha dropped his fork, suddenly self-conscious. Bulma glared furiously at Pu'ar before reaching across the table and handing Yamcha a new fork. “Eat!” she commanded, and when he hesitated, her eyes narrowed. “EAT!” she practically shouted again. Abashed, he resumed eating, but more slowly than before.
 
“He NEEDS to eat,” Bulma said angrily to Pu'ar. “I explained that to you before. His body is eating itself at the moment; he needs to eat a LOT. And he's a Saiyan; I would expect him to eat as much as Goku. Plus he's growing; Goku is not. EAT, Yamcha! You need the food desperately right now!”
 
::I'm really beginning to wish that Pu'ar had not come over!:: Bulma thought to herself. ::I was afraid of something like this!::
 
“I am sorry, Yamcha,” Pu'ar said apologetically. “I forgot.”
 
“That's OK, Pu'ar,” the large Saiyan said, looking apologetic himself. “You're my friend. I know you care about me.”
 
Bulma sighed in exasperation. “Yamcha, we're ALL your friends, and we ALL care about you. But we're not going to let your body hurt itself, nor are we going to allow you to hurt yourself. I need you to eat a lot and I'll need you to eat a lot tonight at dinner. Otherwise the tank won't do us any good. I'm going to put you back in tonight.”
 
Yamcha looked overwhelmed. “You will? I don't really want to go in there again.”
 
“I will. And you will.” Bulma cast him a look that brooked no argument. Yamcha decided it wasn't worth challenging her, not when she was in `that' mood.
 
After they had finished eating, Bulma went back to her workshed, while Pu'ar went home after it became apparent that Yamcha would not be back right away. She realized that her mistake at lunch was a big one and she promised Bulma she would be back to check on Yamcha in a day or two. And if anything changed with her friend, to let her know.
 
Meanwhile the four Saiyans continued training. Yamcha felt much better than he had been, and now his mind instinctively shied away from thoughts of Hakusai as though he knew how dangerous that was for his sanity. He was surprised when he discovered that Vegeta had taught Gohan two of his ki techniques, and in return Gohan had taught him one that he had invented, as well as a unique ability that Gohan apparently had that would allow him to modify ki techniques to suit particular purposes. Yamcha listened carefully as Gohan described to Vegeta what he was doing, but wasn't able to make much sense of it himself.
 
This kind of training went on between the four warriors for several hours, each trading off partners and exchanging techniques. When the warriors were finished for the day, not only were they exhausted but extremely hungry. Much to Vegeta's relief Yamcha didn't seem so despondent and Vegeta made a point not to mention Hakusai.
 
“Let's head back, it's getting late,” Goku said. “Chi-Chi will have a fit.”
 
Vegeta nodded. “We'll meet again tomorrow.” Goku headed off towards home and Gohan stayed with Yamcha and Vegeta as they headed back towards Capsule Corp.
 
Bulma insisted on putting Yamcha in the regeneration tank after they had eaten dinner, and after she was certain that he had eaten rather heartily. With the amount that he had eaten, it would help the regeneration tank do what it needed to do.
 
~~~*~~~
 
Bulma lay back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling for a moment as Vegeta slipped off his bodysuit. “Well, woman? Aren't you going to get ready for bed?”
 
She glanced over at him without moving. “I was just thinking about Yamcha....”
 
“About that baka?” he growled at her, jealous that her attentions were on anything except him. Especially on her chikushoume ex-boyfriend. “Why?”
 
She blinked, then sat up and looked at him, puzzled. “You seemed worried enough about him today, Vegeta. Why?”
 
He shook his head. “I don't care about that bakayaro. But if he dies, it'll hurt my sister.”
 
Bulma's eyes widened. “Are you saying... that you might care about what happens to her?” Vegeta growled again and looked away, refusing to admit anything. Bulma smiled at him, and stood up, moving towards him. She slid her hands along his bare chest, then slid them to his back and down to his buttocks. “Vegeta, you worry too much. He'll be fine. Really.” She watched his eyes manage to become even darker somehow, as his passions rose.
 
He took her shoulders in his hands and stared at her. “Why are you still dressed, woman?” he growled at her.
 
She arched an eyebrow at him. “Are you going to do anything about it?”
 
He was tempted to tear her clothes off her, but changed his mind. He decided to make this a more thorough seduction, slower and more lingering. He would torment her, as she was attempting to torment him. Her eyebrow arched higher as an evil smirk formed on his face.
 
He took her shoulders in his hands and turned her around so that her back was towards him. Bulma was confused by this; what was he doing? Didn't he want to make love to her? Was he telling her that he didn't want her tonight? It made no sense; she was sure he did. But then he pulled her firmly against him, so her back was pressed flush against his chest, and he reached his hands over to the front of her and began slowly unbuttoning her blouse.
 
She smiled then and leaned her head back onto his shoulder, so he began to nibble her neck as he finished opening her blouse. He slid his hands up her sides, around her back and to her shoulders, then slowly slid her blouse off of her, letting it pool onto the floor at their feet. It was with no difficulty that he removed her lace bra, then he reached around and gently rubbed her breasts with the heels of his hands.
 
She murmured something incoherent, but rather than continue, he slid his hands down her belly, touching the front of her jeans. He unsnapped them, sliding the zipper down lazily, then carefully pushed her jeans from her hips. As he slid them down, he slid down her body as well, brushing the hardness of his chest muscles against the softness of her back, her buttocks.
 
When he was on his knees on the floor behind her, he reached up and slipped her panties down as well, baring her delightful white globes to his gaze. He kissed each cheek once, and then began kissing them avidly, his hands reaching up and grasping her thighs, holding her against him. She cried out at the sensations; she had never imagined anyone kissing her there, and yet it was more pleasurable than she could have imagined.
 
After several minutes of enjoying the softness of her skin back there, he stood up, sliding his hands slowly up her body as well. He pressed her fully against him, feeling his member pressing into the cracks of that delicious derriere of hers, his hands roaming up her chest and fondling her breasts gently. He allowed his fingers to brush lightly over her nipples, then tweaked each one when they began to pucker slightly. They hardened abruptly when he did so, and she moaned and tried to press against him again. His manhood was throbbing painfully, but he wasn't ready to pleasure her just yet.
 
He continued to run his hands along her body, trailing from her stomach to her breasts, constantly toying with her nipples and making her whimper and shake with need. She reached her hands back towards him, clutching at his hips, trying to draw him into her, even though they were pressed as tightly together as they could possibly get. He smirked in satisfaction as he smelled her arousal deepen, then he allowed one hand to trace its path to her womanhood and slipped a finger inside her.
 
She cried out at his touch, and liquid flowed over his hand. He gently caressed the small ember that was already beginning to harden and swell with her desire. She parted her legs, allowing him to deepen his touch. He pressed harder against her, slipping a second finger inside of her warmth as his thumb continued its torment of her tiny jewel. When she climaxed abruptly against him, crying out his name and shuddering in his arms, he grinned in satisfaction at what he had given her. But it wasn't over yet, not by a long shot. He would pleasure her more times tonight than she had thought possible if he had his way.
 
Without turning her around, he moved backwards towards the bed, sitting down with her on his lap. He allowed her to come back to Earth, her breathing returning to normal and her shudders lessening, and then he started up again. He moved both hands up to her chest and began toying with her nipples again, already hardened into tiny nubs from her previous arousal. She moaned, squirming against him, her nails digging small furrows in his thighs. He let her feel his manhood press against her buttocks but not enter her and simply played with her breasts, feeling her start to tremble in his arms again.
 
When she was whimpering in need for him, he moved his hand down to the junction of her thighs, once again opening them, letting his hand slip between them. He touched her gently then and she cried out. She climaxed almost immediately after he touched her, but he didn't stop, but kept going, letting wave after wave of orgasm wash over her until it became almost painful.
 
When he could sense she could do no more for the moment, he pulled his hands away from her and simply rested them on her shoulders. She gasped and panted for several long minutes, groaning slightly, wondering what he was doing to her. He waited until her shudders stopped again, then lifted her slightly and abruptly sheathed her on his now engorged manhood.
 
She let out another cry of pure delight and pleasure as ecstasy washed through her at the feel of him finally inside her. He reached one hand around again and toyed with that most sensitive spot of her womanhood as his other hand roamed freely over her breasts, tweaking and rubbing and brushing against her nipples, barraging her from all sides, giving her no chance to ease the assault on her senses.
 
He knew what he was doing to her; the bond they had made him experience everything that she felt. He felt a smug satisfaction that he could make her reach such heights, that only he had ever pleasured her this way. Her feelings of ecstasy were washing through him, enhancing the pleasure he felt inside her tight warmth. When she suddenly began to tighten around him again, he let out his own roar of pleasure, but once again refused to ease up on the way he continued to touch her all over, even though it became almost too much for him to bear as well. He felt himself release inside of her, her warm walls continuing to clench around him over and over again, until it was almost painful in its intensity. He cried out to her, but whether he called out her name, or `woman', or simply something incoherent, he wasn't entirely sure.
 
When he finally allowed her climaxes to subside again, he stood up, lifting her in his arms. She looked almost exhausted when he looked down into her face, and he lay her on the bed and gazed down at her, before sliding next to her. He could tell she expected to be allowed to sleep then, sliding one arm around him, but he shook his head with a wicked smile.
 
“Not yet, woman,” he murmured huskily. “Oh, not nearly yet.”
 
Her eyes widened and she whimpered softly, almost dreading what would come next, and yet in some manner anticipating it eagerly. He could sense the mixed emotions from her, and his wicked grin deepened. He moved on top of her, then slid down her body, trailing his hands over her skin. She whimpered again, every nerve ending sensitive to his touch at this point. When he reached the junction of her thighs, he spread them unresistingly, and propped them on his shoulders. She sighed, sounding almost resigned, yet her eyes were wide with mixed longing and dread. He bent his head down, kissing her mound, then flicking his tongue inside. Her eyes closed and she moaned, her head rolling back. Once again her juices flooded through her, and he drank them eagerly, lapping at her nether lips and suckling on the small nub that quivered in his mouth.
 
He thrust his tongue inside of her and she moaned again, bucking against his face, her hands clawing into the sheets. He moved his hands under her buttocks, lifting her slightly so he could reach her better, and continued to assault her womanhood with his mouth. He sensed her growing closer again, and just before she climaxed, he pulled back. She let out a cry of despair, every nerve in her body screaming for release. He smiled and moved up her again, then slid his manhood into her once more, and watched her expression change to one of rapture and bliss.
 
He kept his eyes open as he thrust into her, intent on catching every expression on her face as she reached her own pleasure. Her passion was the sweetest aphrodisiac he could imagine, beyond even her beauty and everything else about her. He could feel her building again and knew it wouldn't be long. He was glad for that, because he knew he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer as well. Control he might have, but not with her; she managed to break down his defenses in a way that no other female ever had.
 
He gritted his teeth as she began to tighten around him, and then she cried out and he felt her clenching around him, massaging him as he continued to thrust inside of her. He felt the flood washing over her, and then it caught up to him as well, forcing him to join her in her thunderous wave of pleasure that crashed through them, making them forget about everything else except each other, the pleasure, and their need for one another.
 
When they both finally managed to come back to their senses, their hearts still beating furiously from the experience, Vegeta found that he was lying next to Bulma, one arm draped across her stomach. She was still shuddering and quivering, and every time he moved his hand on her, she cried out again, her entire body almost jumping from the way it continued to make her feel.
 
With a small grin, he pulled her on top of him, allowing her to rest firmly on his chest. She whimpered once, and he hushed her with a finger to her lips. “This will make it better,” he whispered reassuringly, then almost roughly moved his hands over her back, massaging her carefully. At first she continued to tremble at each touch of his hand to her skin, but gradually the firmness of his touch counteracted the tingling in her skin and she began to calm down again.
 
With a sigh, she nestled against him, suddenly more sated and content than she had ever been in her life. She was exhausted from what they had just experienced, even though it was the most intense experience she could have ever imagined.
 
“Vegeta,” she murmured drowsily, unable to move.
 
“Hmm...?” He rested his hands on her buttocks, holding her gently against him, completely at peace.
 
“Don't do that to me again, would you?” she said plaintively. “Not for a while, at least.”
 
Vegeta chuckled softly. “Didn't you like it, woman?”
 
“Mm.... Mm hmm,” she agreed, with a small complacent smile. “But I still don't want you to do that again for a while.”
 
He grinned, although she couldn't see it. “What is that earth phrase? Oh yes. `Your wish is my command',” he replied softly, smirking when he sensed she had fallen fast asleep.
 
He shook his head. There was no way he wasn't going to do that to her again, but he thought he might wait until she wasn't expecting it. It was so much more fun when she wasn't prepared. With that pleasant thought in his mind he followed after her into sleep, comforted by the feel of the woman in his arms.
 
To be continued.....
 
~~~~~*~~~~~
 
And in the next exciting episode of DragonBall Z: A Light in the Darkness... Another Goku/Chi-Chi interlude. The Son family visits Guy Mao. And a bit of lemonade for the Son family.