Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Light in the Darkness ❯ Sister, Sister ( Chapter 54 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Light in the Darkness - Part 54: Sister, Sister
by Mia Skywalker & Wataruo
 
PAIRING: Bulma/Vegeta
RATING: NC-17
WARNINGS: Quite a bit of lemon.
DISCLAIMER: Neither of us owns any of the DBZ characters or anything about DBZ, but we both wish we owned the Saiyans. All of them. At least all of the ones with hair. And yes, we're including Yamcha in that, now you know. These characters are owned by Toei, Viz, Akira Toriyama, and FUNimation. We do own what we've written here, and our specific storyline, just not Dragonball itself. We make no money off of any of these guys, nor off this fic. We just have fun writing it.
SUMMARY: Vegeta and Bulma meet Vegeta's little sister.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: Thank you to TwoMoons and Lady Lark for the beta.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Serori sighed as she walked through the woods. She knew her sister had been distracted, she had felt it the entire time that they had been traveling. Maybe when things settled down they could train again.
 
The little girl was sitting on a large rock, watching a pair of squirrels play, when she felt another presence behind her. She looked around to see an angry Saiyan male and a blue haired female. She hopped off of the rock and smiled at them as they approached.
 
“You must be Vegeta and Bulma,” she said with a grin. “Hakusai and Yamcha are sorta busy at the moment, otherwise I wouldn't be out here uninvited.”
 
Bulma re-capsulated the air-bike, causing Serori's eyes to widen in surprise. “That's all right. You haven't hurt anything, and no one comes on this land, anyway. You must be Serori.” Bulma poked Vegeta in the ribs. “Your sister. Say hello to her, Vegeta.”
 
Vegeta and Serori eyed each other for a moment without saying anything, just studying each other. Then Serori startled Vegeta by bowing politely to him. “Hello, Vegeta-sama.”
 
Vegeta inclined his head regally. “You don't look much like a Saiyan.” he commented, taking in her bright red hair and violet eyes.
 
“That's because I look like my dad. Hakusai looks more like mom than I do.” She looked up at him and smiled. “And you must look like your father. You don't look much like mom did.”
 
“Did?” Vegeta frowned.
 
“Mom died a few years ago. I don't remember her very well. Hakusai raised me.”
 
“I see. Has she taught you how to fight?”
 
Serori nodded. “Yup. We can spar sometime if you want.”
 
“Maybe,” he said thoughtfully. He honestly didn't know what to think of the little girl in front if him, so said the first thing that came to mind. “Are you hungry?”
 
“Yes I am. It was a long trip.”
 
“Let's head back home then. We will get you something to eat.” Vegeta said looking over at Bulma. “I am sure there are leftovers.”
 
“Oh goodie.” Serori beamed at her older brother and took his hand. “Are you going to eat too?”
 
Vegeta surprised Bulma by smiling back. “I may. Shall we go, woman?” he asked looking over to his mate.
 
Bulma looked curiously at Vegeta, considering the capsule in her hand. Then she shrugged and put the capsule back in its case, slipping it into her pocket. “We should have plenty. If not, we can set the food replicators to make more.” She slipped her arms around Vegeta's neck. “Let's go home. I think your sister and Yamcha need their privacy, yes?”
 
Vegeta nodded. “They do need some time to themselves. It will take them awhile to get used to one another. Once they accept it, they will be fine.”
 
“Oh, you mean the bond?” Serori asked curiously, causing Vegeta's head to snap in her direction. She gave him a sheepish smile. “She knows she's bonded to him, but she told me not to tell him `cause he has gone through a lot in the past couple of days.”
 
“Is that so?” Vegeta remarked, sharing a look with Bulma.
 
“Yamcha doesn't act like any Saiyan I've ever heard of. I mean the ones Hakusai ran into a long time ago were really crabby `cause she didn't want to go and fight Frieza. She said Kabu was nuts for even wanting to do something like that.”
 
“A Saiyan warrior?” Vegeta asked.
 
“Yup, she was digging up all the Saiyans she could find to lead an army, and when she found out that Hakusai was still alive, she wanted her to join them.”
 
“And Hakusai said no?”
 
“She said she had better things to do than to die uselessly,” Serori commented.
 
Bulma considered this information. That sounded like it might have been Yamcha's mother. In that case, several years ago the woman had still been alive. Goku killed Frieza a year ago, which meant they were still gathering an army a few years before he had died. Maybe they had never had a chance to try to get their revenge? Maybe there were other Saiyans still alive? Bulma wished she knew how long ago that might have been. It would have given her a better idea.
 
“Serori? Her name was Kabu?” Serori nodded, and Bulma looked thoughtful. “I'd like you to see a recording that I have at home. I want to see what you think. How many Saiyans did she have in her army? I assume she wanted Hakusai to join them because she was the princess of Vegeta-sei?”
 
“Nah, she didn't know about Hakusai being royalty. My sister never said anything to her. At least I don't think so. They didn't get along very well,” Serori said thoughtfully. “You'd have to ask Hakusai how many there were in the group. She didn't tell me much. She said they had nothing but a meaningless death wish.”
 
“Is that so?” Vegeta said, scowling.
 
“She wasn't afraid of dying, so don't think that,” she added stubbornly, noting Vegeta's expression. “Hakusai isn't a coward. She said there was no point in fighting a war they couldn't win.”
 
“And they couldn't have?”
 
“She would have fought,” Serori replied. “But she said Frieza was too strong and they weren't strong enough, and it would have been a slaughter if they had tried.”
 
Bulma looked at her thoughtfully. “I hope they didn't fight.”
 
“Why is that?” Serori asked in surprise.
 
“Because if they did, then they lost and they're all dead. When we saw Frieza a year ago he was very much alive, and it was Goku who finally killed him.” Bulma felt Vegeta's grip tighten on her and she knew what he was thinking. “I hope they are alive, Serori. Don't you? Whether or not they were the strongest warriors, does it matter? They're Saiyans. Wouldn't you like to know that there are other Saiyans still alive?”
 
Serori shrugged. “I don't know. I suppose so.” She reached up to brush her bangs out of her eyes and looked up at Bulma. “They weren't very nice, though. I think Hakusai had to beat Kabu in a fight to get her to leave us alone.”
 
“She was that persistent?” Vegeta asked in surprise.
 
Serori nodded vigorously. “She said it was our duty as Saiyans to defeat him. Hakusai says that it is our duty to survive and keep the race going.”
 
Bulma considered for a moment. “Hakusai is right. But I think Kabu wouldn't have seen it that way.” She still had a funny suspicion that she knew who Kabu was, and she thought Vegeta might suspect the same thing. “Serori... did you ever meet Kabu? If you ever saw a picture of her, do you think you'd recognize her?”
 
Serori reached up and scratched her head. “No, I never met her. They were gone long before I was born.” She looked up into Bulma's eyes worriedly. “She isn't here is she?”
 
Bulma shared a swift glance with Vegeta. “No,” she said softly. “But I think....” She hesitated. “I'd like you to see something, and then let me know what you think, all right?” She looked back at Vegeta. “Why don't we go home and get her something to eat, hmm?” Bulma tightened her arms around his neck. “You can carry me, if you'd like,” she purred at him.
 
Serori blinked. “Why? Can't she fly?” she asked curiously.
 
“No she can't,” Vegeta said as he bent over and scooped her up. “Can you?”
 
“Yup!” She levitated a bit to prove her point and grinned as he looked at her. “You should learn, Bulma! It's fun!”
 
“Maybe she should,” Vegeta agreed. ::But then I wouldn't get to carry you, would I, woman?::
 
“That isn't funny, Vegeta,” Bulma replied, sounding agitated. “You know I can't fly!” She didn't know why Vegeta would tease her that way. Unless it was his way of being cruel in a casual way. ::I thought he wasn't going to do that to me anymore,:: she thought sadly.
 
“I was not trying to be funny, woman, I was being serious,” he replied after he took to the air with Serori flying at his shoulder. “You have enough ki for it.”
 
Serori grinned. “See? I'll teach you if you want. It's easy!”
 
Bulma frowned at Vegeta as she pushed her hair out of her face as it whipped in the wind. She knew she didn't have ki, so didn't know what he was talking about. “I wish you wouldn't do this to me, Vegeta,” she said softly, sounding petulant. “You don't have to lie to me anymore. I wish you wouldn't. I'm not a warrior, I don't have ki. I don't understand why you want to make fun of me this way.”
 
She didn't know how to let him know how hurt it made her when he did this to her. Didn't he care enough about her to not do this? She wanted to cry suddenly, but was almost afraid to.
 
“He isn't making fun of you!” Serori piped up. “Everybody has ki, you just need to learn to control it.”
 
Vegeta snorted. “You need to focus what you have. You may not end up being a great warrior one day,” not that she had to be, “but I could teach you the basics, if you want.”
 
Bulma shot Vegeta a suspicious look. She wasn't entirely convinced, but said nothing until they landed back at Capsule Corp. “Serori,” she said quietly to the little girl. “What would you like to eat?”
 
Serori's stomach growled and her face lit up. “I don't know.” She looked around at her surroundings in awe. “This is all yours? This place is huge!”
 
“Yes, it is,” Bulma said quietly. She was still studying Vegeta with narrowed eyes, trying to determine how serious he had been earlier. She decided to discuss it privately with him later. “We have plenty to eat. Come on, I'll get you something.”
 
Bulma led Serori and Vegeta into the kitchens and proceeded to use the food producers to create a large quantity of food for Serori. “Are you hungry, Vegeta? I can make some for you, too.”
 
Serori giggled, which stuck Vegeta as odd coming from a Saiyan warrior. But yet, she was a child, one who had not grown up on Vegeta-sei. “Yes, I think I will eat as well. What's so funny, brat?” he asked, not sounding the least bit annoyed, much to Bulma's surprise.
 
“Oh, it's just that Saiyans are always hungry.” She plopped down into a chair, then suddenly remembered her manners and stood back up again. “Umm, do you need help Bulma-san?” the little girl asked. “I don't cook so great, but can I help you do something?”
 
“No need,” Bulma said calmly, as she continued to press buttons. The three of them saw about a dozen robots enter the room, pulling food out of the food synthesizers. “You didn't really think I was going to cook that much food, did you?” Bulma asked Serori with an amused smile.
 
Serori gave her a sheepish grin. “I just figured you were a really good cook.”
 
At this Vegeta snorted. “Hardly. But she does have other qualities that are much more important.”
 
“Like what?” Serori plopped down into her chair again, and looked over at Vegeta expectantly.
 
“I'll tell you later. If I mentioned them now they would go right to her head.” He smirked at the little girl.
 
“Oh. I see,” Serori said not really understanding why Vegeta was grinning and Bulma was glaring at him.
 
“It has nothing,” Bulma glared pointedly at Vegeta, “to do with how `good' of a cook I am. I simply have no interest in spending my entire day in the kitchen, which is what I'd have to do in order to feed this bottomless pit! Plus all the Saiyans who seem to think Capsule Corp is their personal playground or something. If I cooked everything myself I would spend NO time doing anything else! Then this company would no longer exist, because who would run it? I run Capsule Corp and make most of its important innovations, and if I spent all my time in something as completely irrelevant as cooking...!”
 
She continued to glare at Vegeta. “Are you telling me you didn't like the omelet I made the other day?” she asked acidly. “If you do, then I promise I'll never make you another one again!”
 
Serori giggled. “Wow! Are you sure you aren't Saiyan?” she asked, grinning at her sister-in-law.
 
“No, she is not Saiyan, just pregnant. And yes, I did like that omelet,” Vegeta said.
 
“Wow! You are pregnant too?” Serori grinned.
 
“Too? Who else is pregnant?” Vegeta asked.
 
“Hakusai, and she said....” The little girl's expression changed dramatically. “Oh no! I wasn't supposed to tell anyone.” She looked up at the two adults pleadingly. “Don't say I said anything, she'll kill me!”
 
“I suppose I can keep a secret.” Vegeta sat back in his chair and grinned at Bulma. “Isn't that interesting? I get to be a father and an uncle.”
 
Bulma gave Vegeta a piercing look. “And the father of her child is Yamcha, a man you've always hated. Are you sure you're happy about that?” She sighed, suddenly not sure if she was happy about it. Yamcha had been her boyfriend for so long, and suddenly he belonged to someone else....
 
::I love Vegeta. He is NOT second choice. I love him, I do not love Yamcha. But....:: She was intelligent enough to recognize a pang of jealousy. ::I suppose I expected Yamcha to always love me!::
 
“My family line is being continued, woman,” Vegeta said, smiling at her. “I don't mind at all.” And for once, Vegeta realized it was true. His family would not be extinct with his death and it pleased him more than he might have expected.
 
Bulma instinctively placed a hand on her still completely flat belly, and then smiled at him. “Yes, I guess it is. As is my own.” She smiled quietly at him for several minutes. “I just hope he looks like me and not like you,” she said critically. “Or at least that he gets my hair and not yours.” She winked at Serori.
 
Serori grinned. “Yeah, we can only hope.” Vegeta glared at the girl causing her to giggle.
 
“Let's just hope he doesn't have your mouth. Or I'll never get any peace and quiet,” Vegeta muttered.
 
“Since when do Saiyans want peace?” Serori asked. “It's rather dull.”
 
Bulma smiled impishly at Vegeta. “I thought you liked my mouth,” she flirted, as she moved towards him. She pulled him closer and kissed him passionately. “Don't you?” she murmured huskily.
 
Vegeta growled as Bulma pressed her mouth against his and he slipped his arms about her waist. “Among other things.”
 
Serori grinned at the open affection between her brother and Bulma. Considering some of the things she had heard about the warrior, she was surprised he had allowed himself such a weakness. A weakness that he was willing to display. “Do you two need me to take a walk?” she asked.
 
Without looking at her, Bulma smiled and shook her head. “No, you stay and eat. We'll go.” She continued to stare smolderingly into Vegeta's eyes. “Won't we?”
 
Vegeta nodded. “Stay out of trouble, brat,” he told his sister as he stood up. Without any warning, Vegeta bent slightly to scoop up Bulma and he carried her up the stairs.
 
After the adults had left, Serori took the liberty of looking around Capsule Corp, orienting herself to where things were and randomly picking things up that piqued her curiosity. She kept at her silent explorations for about an hour or so before she started yawning.
 
“Wow, I am tired,” she said as she peeked in some of the bedrooms of the east wing. When she found one she liked, she walked in and stretched out on the bed feeling a little sad that she had been abandoned once again. But she really didn't mind. Serori figured that since she had so much new family, it was worth being ignored for the time being. As she closed her eyes she smiled, thinking that she might get a good sparring match in with her sister the next day, or if she was lucky, her older half-brother. And for the first time in a long while, the little warrior immediately fell asleep.
 
~~*~~
 
“You know you aren't going to get anything done tonight if you keep teasing me like this,” Vegeta growled as he carried her up the stairs.
 
“Oh, I've got plans for the rest of the night,” Bulma murmured. “They just include you!” She nuzzled his neck as he carried her upstairs, and when he deposited her on the bed, wrapped her arms around his neck so he couldn't let go. “Stay, Veggie-chan,” she whispered huskily. “You need to stay right here!”
 
Vegeta smirked at her. “Where else would I rather be, woman?” he questioned as he leaned over her and bit the end of her nose. “So what kind of plans did you have in mind for me?” he asked, grinning at her. “I have to admit, I am curious.”
 
Bulma gave a mock long-suffering sigh. “I know you're not as intelligent as I am, Veggie-chan - no one could possibly be THAT smart - but I did credit you with a little intelligence!” She shot him a smoldering look. “If you can't figure out what I plan to do with you, then maybe I've given you too much credit!” She sat up, and started to slide his bodysuit down his shoulders. “I just want you to stay right here!” she murmured throatily.
 
Vegeta grinned and decided to play along. He loved it when Bulma was aggressive; it reassured the warrior that she desired him. He lifted his arms up obligingly when she took his bodysuit off and lay on the bed, smirking up at her. “Is that it?” he asked pretending to be bored. “I could have done that myself.”
 
She smacked him - lightly, because otherwise it would have hurt her - and glared at him. “I'm sure you could have.” She stood up and turned her back on him, letting him see her pout. “If that's all you want, then....” She kept herself from smiling, but he could see the edges of it around her pout.
 
Vegeta chuckled. ::So she is being playful?:: He sat back up and scooted forward towards her on the bed. His tail looped around her waist and pulled her so that her back was against his chest. He dropped his head down to nibble her shoulder and neck, before he licked his way up to her ear.
 
“I want you woman,” he whispered in her ear before trailing kisses over every patch of skin he could reach.
 
Bulma shuddered as his breath in her ear sent tingles up her spine. She pressed herself against him, deliberately rubbing her buttocks against his already hardening manhood. “You do?” she whispered, sounding almost surprised. “Why don't you show me?” she asked coyly, her hands drifting up his thighs.
 
“My pleasure,” Vegeta purred in her ear. His hands slipped down to grasp the edges of her shirt and lifted it off over her head. He tossed the shirt carelessly to the floor, and then unclasped her bra, freeing her breasts for him. Vegeta continued to nibble at her neck as he reached up to toy with her breasts, thumbs brushing over the nipples as he kneaded them.
 
“Convinced yet?” he asked.
 
Bulma reached behind him, pulling his hips closer to hers, as she stroked his posterior. One hand reached back and touched his tail, stroking the base for several lingering seconds, before giving the entire tail one long stroke. She felt him arch into her involuntarily and she smiled.
 
“Convinced,” she whispered, as she turned towards him, sitting halfway facing him on his lap.
 
Vegeta was thankful for the years of training that he'd had. If he had not had as much control as he did, he would have pounced on Bulma the moment she started to stroke his tail, but the warrior managed to restrain himself as he pulled her toward him. He lowered his head to her breast and began to suckle it. He heard Bulma's sudden intake of breath as he sucked the nipple and she gasped when he nipped it with his teeth. The warrior smiled in satisfaction when it hardened under his lips. Not about to neglect any part of her body, he moved his mouth from one breast to the other.
 
Bulma lifted one hand to entangle in his hair, keeping his face against her breast. Her other hand drifted up his side and onto his chest, to rub one thumb across his nipple. She felt him suck in his breath at her touch, and rubbed his nipple a little harder, allowing her nail to tweak it slightly as she closed her eyes and sighed in pleasure.
 
Vegeta's hands played with her belly as he moved over her body. When he finally reached the snap of her jeans, he unsnapped them, lowered the zipper, and then pulled Bulma up onto her knees so he could push the jeans away farther.
 
Bulma allowed the momentum to carry her forward, and she pushed him back against the bed so she was semi-straddling him as he lay on his back. She kicked her jeans and off, then wrapped her legs around his hips as they lay half on the bed. She kissed him ferociously as she reached up and entwined her hands in his hair.
 
The warrior smiled against her mouth as she kissed him with an aggressiveness that surprised and delighted him. It never ceased to amaze him how passionate she really was. When she nipped his chin with her teeth, he growled deep in his throat and wrapped his arms around her waist and scooted back further on the bed. His hand slid down to her hips, and he realized with annoyance that she was still wearing her panties. She didn't even notice the quick flick of ki that instantly disintegrated them, leaving her bare.
 
Once Vegeta was sure they wouldn't fall, he rolled so Bulma ended up underneath him, her legs still wrapped firmly around his waist as she arched into him. He growled again and attached himself to her breast, licking and nuzzling at it. He was aware of Bulma's hands stroking the small of his back as he moved his mouth between her breasts, to her navel, then settled between her legs to tease her with his tongue.
 
Bulma moaned, her thighs practically wrapping themselves around Vegeta's head. She clutched at his shoulders, digging into the muscles there, as he continued to stroke and tease at her womanhood. When his tongue poked deliberately at her nub, she cried out, her hips arching upward, almost bucking him off. He held her down and continued to tease her mercilessly, tasting her as she flowed with desire for him.
 
She panted and groaned as her body began to shake and quiver under his continued assault. He sensed she was nearing completion, but wanted to draw it out longer, so he pulled back, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. She groaned as he slid slowly up her, allowing his body to rub against her womanhood.
 
Vegeta smirked at her as she arched her hips into his, silently begging him for release. He almost lost control, however, as Bulma's hands found the base of his tail again. Vegeta shuddered, held himself back, and brought his mouth to hers to kiss her savagely. He drew his tongue over her bottom lip before nipping it with his teeth.
 
Bulma whimpered, then bit back at his mouth, suddenly becoming almost feral in her desire for him. She squirmed against him, her breasts brushing against his chest, as she nibbled back at his mouth. He couldn't resist the temptation, and allowed himself to levitate slightly, taking both breasts in his hands and kneading them lightly. She arched against him, and he took the unspoken offer, taking a nipple in his mouth again. He kissed and licked it languorously, watching as she writhed helplessly under him, his thumb flicking the nipple on her other breast rhythmically. He could feel the sweat sheen her body, smell her hormones rising. She was ready for him, more than ready.
 
He lowered his free hand between them, touching her nub, but pulled back when she cried out in near release. She cried out again, this time in frustration, slapping him automatically, and he smirked. He pulled back again, allowing his body to cover hers completely, and then sheathed himself gently into her, simply allowing his hips to guide themselves. She moaned again, the sensation of him inside of her overwhelming her, as she shuddered.
 
He felt her close to release, so allowed his control to relax just a little. He brought his hand between them again, touching her lightly, and as soon as he did so she exploded in a splendor of fireworks and bliss. He thrust into her again, and the sensation of her squeezing him tightly sent him spiraling over the edge, reaching his own completion.
 
To his surprise, he found his thoughts mingling with hers, their pleasure in each other increased as they felt the other's climax. To his amazement he felt orgasm after orgasm wash over her, in a miasma of sensation that he had never even imagined was possible.
 
Vegeta held her against him as their orgasm subsided, suddenly thoughtful. He had heard that some bonded pairs could achieve what he and Bulma just had, but he honestly had never thought it was possible. He lifted his head and looked down into her face which was still flushed from their lovemaking, and he kissed her softly before rolling off of her onto his back.
 
Bulma was too tired to move or even to speak, the lethargy from their lovemaking catching up to her, but simply rolled closer to him, sliding one arm over his stomach as she snuggled up against him. She kissed him briefly on the shoulder, then began to drift off.
 
::Ai shiteru, Vegeta,:: she thought to herself, as she fell asleep.
 
Vegeta tucked the sheets around them before settling back into Bulma's embrace. He smiled when he heard her thoughts as she snuggled closer to him and he brushed a strand of hair out of her eyes, before he too closed his eyes and fell asleep.
 
 
To be continued.....
 
~~~~~*~~~~~
 
And in the next exciting episode of DragonBall Z: A Light in the Darkness... Where on Earth am I now?!? (You'll understand when you read it! ^_^)