Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Light in the Darkness ❯ A Modest Proposal ( Chapter 57 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Light in the Darkness - Part 57: A Modest Proposal
by Mia Skywalker & Wataruo
 
PAIRING: Yamcha/Hakusai
RATING: NC-17
WARNINGS: Lemon
DISCLAIMER: Neither of us owns any of the DBZ characters or anything about DBZ, but we both wish we owned the Saiyans. All of them. At least all of the ones with hair. And yes, we're including Yamcha in that, now you know. Dragonball Z and the associated characters are owned by Toei, Viz, Akira Toriyama, and FUNimation. Ranma 1/2 and the character of Ryouga Hibiki are owned by Viz, Rumiko Takahashi, and some Japanese studio I don't know the name of. We do own what we've written here, and our specific storyline, just not Dragonball or Ranma 1/2 themselves. We make no money off of any of these guys, nor off this fic. We just have fun writing it. Oh, I guess we do own Hakusai and Serori. But I doubt anyone wants them. ^_~
SUMMARY: A bit of lemon between Yamcha and Hakusai. Yamcha learns that one of his brothers may have been found.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: Thank you to TwoMoons and Lady Lark for their betas.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hakusai opened her eyes as the sunlight streamed through the windows. She yawned, stretched, and was about to get out of bed when she realized that her path was blocked. Yamcha was holding her rather possessively around the waist with his tail. She grinned as she turned in his embrace, and scooted up to kiss his mouth.
 
“Morning,” she whispered to him, sensing that he was waking. “Sleep well?”
 
The two of them were lying on their sides, facing each other. Yamcha stared down into her face intently as though studying her. He was silent for so long, with such an enigmatic expression on his face that she started to wonder what he was thinking. She was about to say something when he abruptly placed both hands on her full breasts and brushed the nipples with his thumbs.
 
She murmured, arching her back slightly. He studied her, watching her eyes darken with desire, still saying nothing. He continued to play with her nipples as she began to writhe and shudder in his embrace. She pressed her pelvis against his manhood, and he felt himself throb slightly as her heat beckoned to him. He ruthlessly suppressed it as he continued to toy with her nipples, arousing her further. He continued to watch her with that same enigmatic expression on his face as she helplessly trembled against him.
 
She decided it was time to do something about his casual torment, and she reached down and lightly stroked part of his tail. His eyes widened and he thrust forward gently, sheathing himself in her wet warmth. Her eyes closed at the sensation of him filling her, and both of them stilled for several seconds, just enjoying the way it felt. Then he began to move again, stroking inside of her, and she arched against him. The pace was gentle and languorous, a slow, tender loving, not violent and desperate as it had been the night before. It was more an affirmation of the depth of their feelings towards one another, rather than a fierce need to release built-up tensions.
 
Yamcha bent down and took a nipple in his mouth as he continued to thrust into her, suckling it lightly. Hakusai whimpered, clenching her fingers in his hair. He lifted his head and moved his hands down her back, cupping her buttocks and guiding her against him. It amazed him how tiny she seemed now compared to himself. When they had first met they had been almost the same height. Now that he had grown about another foot, she seemed delicate and fragile to him, and more precious and important to him than he had ever expected. He wanted - no, he needed - for her to feel the same pleasure with him that he felt with her, and he was determined to bring her to ecstasy.
 
As their passions continued to rise, and she began to writhe and moan helplessly in his arms, he reached one hand between them and lightly stroked the tender nub of her womanhood. She cried out then, suddenly squeezing around him as she climaxed. Her gentle tightness and sudden wetness drove him over the edge as well, and he felt a wash of pleasure as his release immediately followed her own. She continued to writhe and climax even after his own was over, so he continued to thrust into her and stroke her until he could tell that she was finally sated.
 
They lay together peacefully afterwards, and he brushed a few strands from her sweat-covered face before pulling her tightly against him. “Ai shiteru, Hakusai,” he breathed, as he closed his eyes in contentment.
 
Hakusai's eyes snapped open and she looked up at him when she heard the quiet declaration. Could she have heard him right? Hakusai bit her lip nervously. Maybe she had just imagined it because she wanted to hear it so much. Her heart was pounding so loudly she was sure he could hear it. But she had to know; she had to ask him.
 
::You can do this,:: she thought to herself. ::If you misunderstood him it won't be the end of the universe. It may feel like it for a while, but you can do this.::
 
She snuggled in against him and closed her eyes, speaking quietly. “Did you just say what I thought you said?” She silently cursed herself for the way her voice shook. “Because I'll be really disappointed if you didn't.”
 
Yamcha's eyes opened and he blinked in confusion. Said? What had he said? He tried to remember, and then realized what had slipped out. It hadn't been a conscious statement; he hadn't even realized he felt that way about her. He stared at the ceiling for several seconds, sorting out his thoughts before looking at her again. He smiled slowly.
 
“Yeah, I think you did. I love you, Hakusai.”
 
He hugged her, not even really caring if she returned his feelings, just realizing for the first time that he did love her, and by knowing he loved Hakusai he realized that what he had felt for Bulma had never been true love.
 
Hakusai smiled against Yamcha's shoulder and she hugged him back tightly. “About time you realized it. I thought I was going to have to beat it out of you,” she teased as she cuddled against him. She lifted her head to look up at him, the silly smile still plastered on her face as she continued. “You know, all I really wanted when I was a kid was a family. And now I've got one. Vegeta, Bulma and Serori. Now I have you and the brat. Life couldn't be better.”
 
Yamcha smiled back at her. He wasn't entirely sure what she was talking about. He hadn't had a family since his mother had abandoned him, and he didn't really have one now. Was Hakusai saying she was his family? But how could that be? Unless....
 
“Hakusai? Are you saying you want to marry me?” he asked in surprise.
 
“Marry?” she asked, eyebrows pulling together in thought. “Is that like choosing a mate?” She looked up at him curiously. “I am not all too sure of your planet's customs.”
 
“A mate? Um... I guess so.” Her terms confused him sometimes. He knew Vegeta referred to Bulma as his `mate', but he didn't understand it. “It means we make a promise in front of a judge and witnesses that we'll stay together forever. Or we make it in front of a priest. They make us sign a few things and there's this really elaborate ceremony.... but we could skip all of that.” He looked embarrassed.
 
Hakusai made a face. “Doesn't sound like the way we do it. I think I like our way better.” She grinned suddenly. “Actually, it would be your way too if you had grown up on Vegeta-sei. It's rather simple. Two people hunt together, eat together, bathe together, then spend the night together under the stars.”
 
Yamcha thought about it. “But I thought Saiyans didn't marry?” It was more a question than a statement, since he was only going on everything Vegeta had ever said to them.
 
“The nobility didn't,” she said. “But the lower classes sometimes did. How else do you think our race survived?”
 
Yamcha frowned. “You said there were more males than females. I just assumed that you, well... you know....” He blushed, not wanting to use the word `promiscuous', but that was what he was thinking.
 
“Slept with every male that comes along?” she asked, grinning at his blushes. “It was a more common practice if a female wanted offspring, she would pick a strong male and ask him to get her pregnant.” She shrugged. “It wasn't often that a female would settle for one male, but it did happen on occasion.”
 
Yamcha blinked, thinking about the Saiyan `marriage ceremony'. The simplicity of it appealed to him. He didn't have to wear a stuffy suit or anything, and he didn't have to endure a boring ceremony with everyone staring at him like he was on display. He smiled.
 
“I think I like the Saiyan way better.” He glanced at her a little nervously. “Does this mean you want to marry me?”
 
Hakusai gave him a seductive smile as she reached behind him to stroke his tail with her fingertips. “What do you think, warrior?” she purred at him.
 
He drew in a sharp breath as his tail was stroked, but he tried to concentrate on the conversation. “I don't... I don't know. Do you?”
 
“I think you do know,” she murmured to him. Hakusai gave his tail one long stroke, from base to tip, and smiled wickedly when Yamcha growled. It was quite apparent to her that he was trying to maintain control and having a hard time of it. “I chose you, warrior. Remember?”
 
“Chose me?” Yamcha wasn't entirely sure that he understood, but he thought maybe it meant she wanted to stay with him. “Forever? Like in, forever and ever?” he asked hopefully, trembling in the attempt to keep himself under control.
 
“For the rest of my life,” she said quietly. “Ai shiteru, Yamcha-chan.”
 
Yamcha's heart pounded at her words, rather than her touch. “Ai shiteru,” he murmured, bringing his mouth down to hers for a passionate kiss.
 
She sighed as Yamcha's mouth claimed hers, and she released his tail to wrap her arms around his neck and pull him closer. She wanted nothing more than to stay like that forever, safe and secure in his embrace, but her stomach growling made her laugh against his mouth.
 
“I am hungry,” she said, pulling away from him slightly. “And you should eat more, you know. Your metabolism is much faster now.”
 
He sighed and nodded. “Yeah, I'm hungry, too.” He stroked his hands down her back, enjoying the feel of her against him. Then his stomach growled in unison with hers and he smiled at her. “But we don't want to starve to death, right?” He rolled off the bed and stood up, unaware of the effect his nudity had on Hakusai. She watched him avidly as he pulled on his pants. He glanced at her curiously. “I thought you were hungry?”
 
Hakusai gave him a look that spoke volumes. “I am always hungry,” she said as she eyed him appreciatively from the bed. “But you are absolutely beautiful, you do know that, don't you?” She slid off the bed and made her way towards him, slipping her arms about his waist and grinning up at him. “The females on this planet will be in serious trouble if our brat is half as handsome as you.” She reached up to stroke his jaw with her thumb and smiled as he blushed.
 
“Beautiful? You're the one that's beautiful.” It took several seconds for what Hakusai had said to register with him. “Brat? What do you mean? What are you talking about?” he demanded, almost desperately.
 
Hakusai blinked, then replayed the conversation in her head. ::What did I say?:: she wondered for a moment, then it hit her. ::Kuso! I was going to wait to tell him.:: Hakusai chewed on her lower lip and debated whether to tell Yamcha that in about a year he would be a father.
 
“Hmmm, I'll tell you later,” she said slowly. “It's not that pressing.” ::Yeah right,:: she thought to herself. In a few days, even Vegeta would be able to tell she was pregnant. And Yamcha would notice that she smelled different. “Shall we go and get something to eat?” she asked abruptly to change the subject.
 
Yamcha stared at her, not letting her go for a few minutes, then decided he didn't want to press it. Yamcha had always been very good at the `if you don't think about it, maybe it'll go away' school of thought, and this was no exception. He avoided the idea that she might be pregnant, subconsciously figuring if he didn't think about it, it wasn't true.
 
“All right,” he said, subconsciously already forgetting the prior few minutes' conversation. “Let's get some breakfast.” He eyed her critically. “But I think Mrs. Briefs might prefer it if you got dressed first.”
 
Hakusai chuckled as she looked down at herself. “I suppose this may present a problem,” she said, relieved that Yamcha was easily distracted. She released him and retrieved her clothes to dress. It was as she was dressing that she cocked her head to the side and frowned. “Well now,” she murmured. “Isn't that interesting?”
 
Yamcha looked at her in confusion, then tried to concentrate on hearing whatever it was that had attracted her attention. When nothing came to his awareness, he looked at her in puzzlement again. “What is it?”
 
“There is another fairly strong fighter here.” She gave Yamcha a grin. “I should have noticed it earlier but I was a little... distracted.”
 
Yamcha blinked. “There is?”
 
He concentrated for a moment, and then could feel it himself. He didn't recognize the ki, which surprised him. He had thought perhaps that Krillin or Tenshinhan or Piccolo had shown up, but this was one he didn't recognize. He pulled on his shirt and without pausing to say anything to Hakusai, he headed outside and towards where he sensed the ki. He didn't pay any attention to the fact that Hakusai was following him, after being startled for several seconds by his abrupt behavior.
 
As he entered the living room he sensed it coming from outside. Bulma's lab? He felt an immediate alarm; although he knew now that it was Hakusai he loved, Bulma had been his first love and he still cared deeply for her. Without hesitating he headed outside, running towards the shed, and he burst inside to see Serori, Gohan, Vegeta and Bulma. He blinked in surprise when he didn't see anyone else.
 
“Who is it?” he asked frantically, almost a demand, worried that someone might be hiding without their awareness.
 
Vegeta blinked. “Who is what?” he snapped at Yamcha, annoyed at almost having been caught being `nice'.
 
“There is another ki here,” Hakusai said, slipping in behind Yamcha. “Taking in more strays, oneechan?” she asked with a smile.
 
“Strays?” Bulma blinked, and was about to explain, when she remembered what Vegeta had said earlier. Would Yamcha be disappointed if Ryouga didn't turn out to be related to him? Bulma shrugged mentally, realizing it was too late to not tell him. “Not really. A young man came by this morning, and Gohan and Serori decided he would make a good sparring partner. He apparently did something unusual that made them suspect he might be more than he seemed so they brought him here for me to check him.”
 
She pointed to the DNA results that were still on her screen. “It's possible he's part Saiyan. Whether or not that means he's one of Yamcha's brothers is hard to say. We'll find out more about whether or not he's Saiyan, though, when he gets out of the tank.” She indicated the small infirmary building off to the side.
 
Yamcha tried to rein it in, but he couldn't help suddenly feeling very nervous and very excited. “He might be my brother?” he breathed eagerly. “Really? Can I see him?”
 
Bulma chewed her lower lip thoughtfully. This was what Vegeta had been afraid of. If Yamcha got his hopes up and the boy turned out to NOT be his brother, he was going to be horribly disappointed. Still, Bulma had the funny feeling.... The boy did look an awful lot like her ex-boyfriend.
 
“All right,” she agreed reluctantly, and led them to the infirmary. She unlocked the door and they went inside.
 
Yamcha walked up to the tank and stared up at the young man in the blue liquid inside for several long minutes before turning to look at them. “He looks like me, doesn't he?” he asked, sounding hopeful.
 
Hakusai walked over to the tank and peered in the liquid. “There is a little resemblance, Yamcha-chan. But I wouldn't get your hopes up. After all, some Saiyans have a tendency to look alike.” She turned around to look at him and smiled. “But hey, you never know right?”
 
Vegeta snorted. “And if he is not your brother, the question remains who he is. It is not like there a lot of Saiyans running around the universe.”
 
Hakusai shrugged. “In the old days a lot of infants went missing. It is possible there are quite a few humans with Saiyan blood.”
 
“Possible, but not likely.” Vegeta folded his arms across his chest and stared at Yamcha. “I would not get your hopes up,” he warned the other man. “I don't trust him.”
 
Hakusai grinned. “You don't trust anyone, little brother. It's a wonder you are still alive.”
 
Vegeta just glared at his sister from under lowered brows. “You are included in that.”
 
She didn't look concerned. “I figured that. Anyways, how long do you think this will take, Bulma? Before we know for sure?”
 
“He's not injured, so it will probably only take about a half an hour for the DNA polymatrix to permeate his system. We should know by then.”
 
Yamcha couldn't help staring at the boy immersed in the tank. He wanted to believe this boy was his brother. He had never had a family before, and this would be the start.
 
Suddenly Gohan, who had been quiet the whole time, spoke up. “Bulma, if he's a Saiyan, wouldn't he have to be Yamcha's brother?”
 
Bulma looked at the little boy, startled by the statement. “Why would you say that, Gohan?”
 
The boy shrugged. “Well, he's the right age, right? And Vegeta-sei was destroyed a long time ago, before Ryouga was born, right? If he'd been sent to Chikyuu as a baby he'd be my daddy's age! But he's not!”
 
Hakusai's jaw dropped, and then she started chuckling. “Kid, you are way too smart to be Goku's kid. You must get it from your mother.”
 
“It is possible,” Vegeta agreed. “I suppose we will find out soon enough.”
 
“Yes, we will,” Bulma concurred softly.
 
She was a little worried that Yamcha might be getting his hopes too high, but then she wondered if maybe the boy really was the right one. He did look an awful lot like Yamcha.... She glanced again at the tank, wondering. Well, if he were a Saiyan then they would know soon. She knew Gohan was right. If he was Saiyan, he probably was Yamcha's brother. Maybe there were some other records on the Saiyan's computer that would help. Maybe she had stored a profile of the DNA of her sons. If she did, and it matched.... She said nothing, wanting to know for certain before she said anything.
 
“Well, we can't let him out for half an hour. And if I know Saiyans, I'm sure you're all hungry.” She smiled at the five Saiyans facing her. “Why don't we have a little bit of brunch? Maybe I can have the robots make French toast.”
 
“Oh, French food?” Gohan asked curiously.
 
Bulma laughed. “No. Just try it. I think you'll like them,” she said, taking Gohan's hand.
 
Hakusai's stomach rumbled. “I don't care what it is at this point. I am starving.”
 
Serori giggled. “You don't look it.”
 
“Are you insinuating that I am fat?” Hakusai folded her arms over her chest and tried unsuccessfully to glare at her sister. The younger girl just giggled harder and hugged her sister about the waist.
 
“You don't know how to be mean,” she said, her violet eyes twinkling. “But you will be fat soon enough.
 
“You're pushing it brat!” Hakusai said as she gave her sister's hair an affectionate ruffle. “I could blast you right here.”
 
“I might blast you right here,” Vegeta said, looking completely annoyed at the display of affection between the two. “It's nauseating. Stop that.”
 
Serori stuck her tongue out at her brother, earning an even bigger glare from Vegeta. Hakusai chuckled. “Well, anyway let's go get this French stuff.” She turned to leave the infirmary with Serori following behind.
 
Hakusai paused for a moment in the doorway, and turned to see Yamcha still looking at the boy in the tank who might turn out to be his brother. She motioned for Serori to go on ahead, then the older woman walked over to Yamcha. She slipped her arm through his and tugged him away.
 
“Let's go, Yamcha-chan. He will still be here in half an hour. Besides, I can't have you starving to death now, can I?”
 
To be continued.....
 
~~~~~*~~~~~
 
And in the next exciting episode of DragonBall Z: A Light in the Darkness... Some lemon between Bulma and Vegeta