Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Light in the Darkness ❯ Impatience is a Virtue ( Chapter 58 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Light in the Darkness - Part 58: Impatience is a Virtue
by Mia Skywalker & Wataruo
 
PAIRING: Yamcha/Hakusai, Vegeta/Bulma
RATING:
NC-17
WARNINGS:
Lemon
DISCLAIMER:
Neither of us owns any of the DBZ characters or anything about DBZ, but we both wish we owned the Saiyans. All of them. At least all of the ones with hair. And yes, we're including Yamcha in that, now you know. Dragonball Z and the associated characters are owned by Toei, Viz, Akira Toriyama, and FUNimation. Ranma 1/2 and the character of Ryouga Hibiki are owned by Viz, Rumiko Takahashi, and some Japanese studio I don't know the name of. We do own what we've written here, and our specific storyline, just not Dragonball or Ranma 1/2 themselves. We make no money off of any of these guys, nor off this fic. We just have fun writing it. Oh, I guess we do own Hakusai and Serori. But no one would want them. ^_~
SUMMARY: Some lemon between Bulma and Vegeta.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:
Thank you to TwoMoons and Lady Lark for their betas.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The tall Saiyan woman tugged Yamcha out the door, leaving Vegeta and Bulma alone. Vegeta started chuckling, earning a curious look from his mate. “What is the phrase you humans use?” he asked with a smirk as he walked over to wrap his arms possessively around Bulma's waist. “Ah, yes. He has got it bad.”
 
“Hmm...?” Bulma looked curiously at Vegeta. She knew another Saiyan who `had it bad' for someone, but she didn't want to say anything and embarrass Vegeta. “Vegeta? Aren't you hungry, too?”
 
“Ummm hmm,” he said after staring into her face for several long moments. “I think I'll have dessert first, though.” He brushed his mouth against hers.
 
She opened her mouth automatically, inviting him to deepen his kiss. He didn't need her to ask a second time, as he pulled her more tightly to him. She smiled as he pushed her against the counter. “Are you sure you aren't hungry?” she whispered against his mouth.
 
“I am hungry for you,” he murmured against her lips, his hands slipping under her clothing to caress her skin. He lowered his mouth to her throat and nipped at the skin there.
 
Bulma didn't resist; but her own hands exploring everywhere on Vegeta's body as well. He pushed her against the counter, then unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her hips. He slid her panties over her hips as well, halfway down her thighs, before he lifted her onto the counter and pulled them all the way off. He drew her against him again then, her bare legs grasping his waist, as he continued to kiss her deeply.
 
He felt her trembling in his arms and knew that she was growing as aroused as he was. It pleased him how passionate she was; he had always suspected that she might be, but he had never allowed himself to bring those thoughts into his imagination. Somehow he had always sensed that with her, it wouldn't just be a one-time thing, and he hadn't wanted the weakness of a long-term mate.
 
He unbuttoned her blouse, feeling her breath become hot and heavy as he moved his lips over her jaw to her ear. He took her earlobe in his mouth and sucked it lightly, feeling her tremble and quake as he assaulted her senses again. He slid her blouse down over her shoulders, then unclasped her bra easily as well, and discarded both of them. He lowered his mouth to her now unfettered breasts and licked the tip of one with a raspy tongue. It hardened instantly, and he took it into his mouth, sucking it lightly. He smiled when she moaned, her fingers entwining into his stiff hair.
 
Pulling back slightly, he shed his bodysuit before she could do more than whimper a slight protest, then pressed his now bare flesh against hers. He could feel her wetness against his belly; she was more than ready for him, she was at least as aroused as he was. He continued to suckle her nipples as his hand slipped between the two of them and he touched her most sensitive spot. She cried out sharply; a soft, wordless sound that was more of an affirmation than a protest. He could feel her stiffening in his arms as his fingers drove her closer and closer to fulfillment. He pulled back when he sensed that she was close, and she moaned, begging wordlessly for him to continue. He gave her a smirk, then sheathed himself into her, closing his eyes briefly in ecstasy at the feeling of himself inside of her tight warmth.
 
She squeezed him briefly, unconsciously wanting to push him faster. He groaned, feeling it driving him closer to the edge. He drove into her, lifting her legs to his shoulders so he could enter her more deeply. She cried out again, trying desperately to pull him in even more deeply, and he lowered his hand again to fondle her womanhood as he continued to thrust into her. It didn't take long for him to feel her climax, her muscles tightening around him, causing him to orgasm in turn.
 
Vegeta lowered his head to Bulma's shoulder, making soft panting noises as he got himself under control. He pressed a kiss to her shoulder before lifting his head and looking into her eyes. “Now I am hungry,” he said, smirking at her. “You should eat as well. You have the brat to think of.” He placed his hand on her belly and smirked. “I won't have you starving my son to death. Or yourself.”
 
“Hm....” Bulma nuzzled her face against Vegeta's neck. She wasn't really hungry at the moment; she had been intending on joining them just for the company, since she had eaten less than two hours prior to that. Only a Saiyan would need to eat so soon. She continued to rest her hands lightly on his shoulders, content just to be there with him at that moment in time.
 
“Well, woman?” Vegeta prompted. “Are we going to sit here all day while the rest of our family eats us out of house and home?”
 
“Let them,” Bulma murmured, tasting the salt on his skin. “I'd just as soon stay here.”
 
Vegeta stilled as he felt Bulma's mouth on his shoulder. He sucked in a breath as her hand wandered down his back. “Convince me to stay,” he growled harshly.
 
“Hmm...? Do I have to?” Her tongue wandered down his neck to the soft spot on his shoulder, as she tasted his sweat there. She trailed her hands down from his shoulders to his chest, feeling the hardness of his muscles beneath his smooth skin. She tweaked his nipples with the fingernails on her forefingers as she continued to lick his skin lightly.
 
Vegeta fought to keep still as Bulma's hands trailed over him. Her mouth on his skin was a pleasant torture, one he had not thought he would ever feel with her. He thought with satisfaction on the fact that she had chosen him for her mate.
 
It should have scared him, the power she held over him. She could destroy him utterly just by leaving him or by keeping herself away from him. But he knew Bulma would never abuse her power. “I think I still need some encouragement,” he whispered hoarsely.
 
“Why?” she whispered back, then pulled her mouth back from meal she was making of his body. She pouted prettily at him. “Don't you love me anymore?”
 
“I don't think there is any chance of my feelings for you changing in the near future,” Vegeta remarked, disappointed that she had moved away. “Now come here.” He drew her more tightly against him again.
 
Bulma sighed and felt herself melt into him. It always felt good being pressed against him this way. Somehow he seemed to complete her, and she knew he felt the same way. She turned her head and nuzzled his neck, licking it gently.
 
The warrior ran his hands down his mate's back and then around to cup her breasts with his hands. He toyed with her nipples for a time, smiling when she whimpered and arched her back to press herself more fully into his hands. She protested slightly when she moved his hands away, but gasped when his fingers teased the insides of her thighs, not quite touching her where she wanted him to. Vegeta smirked at her before taking her mouth for a deep kiss, never slowing in his causal torment of her thighs.
 
Bulma automatically opened her legs wider, allowing him better access. His hands drew closer to her womanhood, the fingers trailing gently over her mound, brushing lightly at the hair on her mons. She whimpered again, shivering with desire for him. His fingers stroked closer to her, teasing her briefly, and then he slipped both of his thumbs inside of her. She gasped, her back arching again, and he leaned forward and took a nipple in his mouth. He suckled her deeply and she moaned. He could feel her hands trembling as they entangled in his hair. Her hands clenched and unclenched, and then shakily she moved one hand down the nape of his neck, stroking the sensitive skin there.
 
Vegeta continued to play havoc with her breasts as he stroked her with his thumbs, gently building a rhythm. When he felt she was ready for him, he withdrew his hands from her thighs, and positioned himself so the tip of his arousal brushed against her opening. Smirking, he sheathed himself slowly inside her and began to move.
 
Bulma thrust herself up against Vegeta, wanting him to enter her more deeply. He smirked at that, and allowed himself to go as deeply as he could, while he moved his thumbs once again over her womanhood, stroking that most sensitive spot of her. She cried out, tightening around him, and she began squeezing him; he felt her orgasm as it broke over her through the bond they shared. Suddenly he felt their thoughts merging, each of their orgasms causing the other one to increase in intensity, as they shared a climax that washed over and through their souls together.
 
Vegeta sighed in contentment, not wanting to even move, but his stomach growling informed him of how hungry he actually was. Unfortunately the need to eat was something he could not ignore. He sighed again and lifted his head. “Let's get something to eat, woman. I am hungry.”
 
Bulma slipped her arms around his neck and purred. “You get something to eat, Vegeta. I don't need to eat every two hours like you do. I have work that I need to do, too.” She ran her forefinger over the sheen of sweat on his shoulder. “But you should shower first,” she said with a smile. “No need to be indiscreet.”
 
Vegeta chuckled. “I suppose. Only if you come with me.” He gave her a wicked grin. “But you do realize that once you are farther along in your pregnancy, you will need to eat a lot more than you do now.”
 
“Probably. But not now.” She looked at him curiously. “No, I really do have work to do. And I know you, it will take us forever if we take a shower together. You tend to get... distracted.” She winced, and moved slightly, pulling herself away from him so that he slid out of her. “And I'm starting to feel a little tender as it is.”
 
Vegeta frowned. He was really going to have to try to remember that Bulma was not a Saiyan and therefore could not keep up with his appetite. “I suppose you are right. I'll see you in a while then.”
 
Bulma put her clothes back on, listening to her lover in the shower. She smiled at that. `Her lover.' She knew he loved her, although he had trouble saying it. He didn't need to say it, although she did like hearing it. She glanced swiftly at the young man in the tank, and wondered again if he really could be Yamcha's brother. She decided to see if there were some records that Yamcha's mother might have kept to show his DNA pattern. If she had kept them on file, like it seemed she kept everything else, then maybe they could see if he was an exact match to one of them. If he was.... She looked at the boy again. Yamcha would finally have a family. She dove into the files on the Saiyan computer, seeing what she could sift through.
 
Vegeta showered fairly quickly, hoping that the rest of his family would not eat everything. He grinned when he realized that he actually had a family. He had his mate and unborn child, which were really all he wanted, but it seemed that now he had two sisters and a brother-in-law.
 
Vegeta made a face as he stepped out of the shower. His former rival for Bulma's affections was now mated to his older sister. He wasn't at all sure how he felt about that. Especially considering the fact that they had tried to kill each other only a few days before.
 
He dressed quickly, only to find Bulma nose deep in her computers when he re-entered the lab. He scowled at her back, and then felt a grin tugging at the corner of his mouth when he realized he was jealous of her work. ::Feh. It's not like I can complain that she doesn't pay enough attention to me.::
 
He made his way over to Bulma, standing behind her, and peeked at the screen. Vegeta couldn't make anything out of the complex numbers that Bulma seemed so engrossed in, but that was not going to stop him from asking what the hell she was looking at anyways.
 
“What IS that, woman?” he asked, placing his hands on her shoulders. “This stuff is going to give you a headache.” It was already giving him one.
 
“Hmm...?” Bulma glanced over at Vegeta in a distracted manner. “Oh, this? These are files on the Saiyan computer that was in Yamcha's mother's lab. I'm trying to see what I can find....” She tapped some more keys, and the file they were looking at vanished, to be replaced by the next. “I want to see if she had recorded the DNA patterns of her children. She strikes me as a very thorough scientist, one who would have kept careful records. I think I may find files in here with DNA analyses of Yamcha and his younger brothers. If I do, then we won't just have to hope for someone who is a partial match to Yamcha, we can match them up to their own DNA records that we have on file.”
 
She tapped more keys, and another file came up on her screen. “I haven't found any files like it yet,” she admitted, “but then, I don't know Saiyan organization methods, so I'm guessing. So far this folder seems the most promising.” She pulled her attention away from the computer and smiled up at Vegeta. “You go on and eat lunch with the others. Come back out here when you're done and we'll get this young man out of the tank. Oh, and Vegeta?”
 
She chewed her lower lip uncertainly for a moment while she considered something. “When he does come out, try not to be so hostile towards him. Whether or not he actually is a Saiyan, it's not something he planned. And if he is Yamcha's brother, he's going to be in shock. And he may end up having as much physical stress as Yamcha. Remember that his mother said she had suppressed the Saiyan tendencies in the two younger children even more thoroughly than she had in Yamcha. The changes he will go through in that case may be extremely painful and difficult for him.”
 
She covered the hand he had resting on her shoulder with her own hand. “Try to be patient with him, won't you?”
 
Vegeta looked at the computer and then back to Bulma. “Feh. I suppose.” He squeezed her fingers briefly before pressing a kiss to her forehead and leaving the lab.
 
When he reached the kitchen a few minutes later, he saw Serori and Hakusai in a deep discussion about school on Earth with Gohan, who seem more than happy to fill the two of them in. Yamcha, who looked much more relaxed to the older man, just seemed content enough to listen to the conversation. But it was Serori who noticed him first.
 
“Konnichiwa, oniichan,” Serori greeted him.
 
Vegeta grunted in acknowledgement and sat down. He grabbed a plate, not really even noticing what he was eating, and listened in on the conversation.
 
“So we have to wait half an hour?” Serori asked , fidgeting in her seat. “To find out if Ryouga is related to us?”
 
Hakusai blinked. “You mean related to Yamcha, not to us.”
 
“Yeah, but Yamcha is your mate, so Ryouga would be related to us, right?”
 
Hakusai blinked again. “I suppose you are right about that, brat. Assuming Ryouga is half-Saiyan.” She smiled suddenly. “Somehow my family seems to grown quite a bit.”
 
Serori grinned back at her. “I'll say.”
 
Yamcha looked disturbed by that statement, but didn't say anything. He had asked Hakusai to marry him, although she hadn't really answered. Now he wasn't sure about it anymore. Did he really want to settle down? He had spent the ten years he had been with Bulma trying to avoid commitment. Was he willingly going to jump into it now? He watched Hakusai with her sister, and something in him yearned for her. He remembered briefly what it had been like for him when she hadn't been around and his mind shied from it. No, he didn't know if he could live without her. He wanted to marry her. He didn't want her to ever leave him again.
 
He looked at Vegeta, watching the other man wolf down his food without paying attention to what he was eating. It was odd, realizing Vegeta would now be `family' with him if he married Hakusai. It was strange because Vegeta seemed to have gone from enemy, to rival, to brother-in-law. He hadn't even realized when Vegeta was a rival. He wondered if Bulma had been attracted to the smaller man earlier. He knew that even if she had she wouldn't have acted on it. It wasn't in her nature to be unfaithful. She had hinted many times that she had wanted Yamcha to propose to her, but he had always backed away in fear.
 
He wondered now what would have happened if he had asked Bulma like she had wanted. Would they have married? He looked back at Hakusai and felt a sharp pain. He would have missed out on her, the woman who was probably the one true love for him. He couldn't live without her, he needed her the way he needed to breathe. Would he have felt the same way about Hakusai if he had married Bulma? He suspected he would have. A sudden understanding filled him and he looked back at Vegeta.
 
::This is what he felt when he saw me with Bulma. Even if he didn't know it, he needed her the way I need Hakusai. It would have killed him if I'd married her.:: He suspected, too, that it might have eventually killed Bulma as well. She would have remained faithful to him, but her heart would have been elsewhere.
 
Yamcha had this sudden insane urge to apologize to Vegeta. Where had THAT come from? He wanted to apologize for causing the other man pain, now that he knew what that experience was like.
 
He looked down at his own plate, finishing up the stack of french toast that Mrs. Briefs had piled on it for him. He wondered why he had this sudden need to make things up to Vegeta.
 
::Why should I? He tried to destroy the whole planet before! He killed me and most of my friends, and from what I heard he tried to kill Bulma as well! Why should I be sorry?::
 
Yet for some unfathomable reason he was, and it sat with him as the others continued to talk.
 
Hakusai was aware that Yamcha was studying her intently. She really wanted to ask him what he was thinking about, but then he turned his attention to Vegeta and was watching him with the same guarded expression. ::Poor guy:: she thought as she folded her hands on the table in front of her. ::First you have to deal with Vegeta stealing your girlfriend and hating him, then you're related to the guy.::
 
“Hey, has it been a half an hour yet?” Serori asked, fidgeting in her seat. “I want to see that Ryouga guy.”
 
Hakusai rolled her eyes. How typical. She shot an amused glance at Yamcha. Kid couldn't sit still for five minutes. “I suppose we can go and look.”
 
“YAY!” Serori cheered, as she jumped up from her seat and practically dragged Gohan out of his chair. “Come on, let's go see what's going on.”
 
Hakusai chuckled as she watched Serori drag Gohan out of the house, then grinned at Vegeta. “You know, little brother. It occurs to me that those two are about the same age. It would be interesting to see who they marry when they are older.”
 
Vegeta gulped down the last of his french toast and glared at his sister. “Don't even think it. I refuse to be related to that idiot. It's bad enough that I am related to Yamcha.”
 
“Try to be nice to your brother-in-law.” Hakusai said standing up and stretching. “Come on Yamcha, let's go see if that kid is done with whatever it is Bulma is doing to him.”
 
“I'm sure he's fine,” Yamcha replied nervously. He didn't want to admit that he was anxious to find out if the young man was related to himself or not, but it was fairly obvious.
 
To be continued.....
 
~~~~~*~~~~~
 
And in the next exciting episode of DragonBall Z: A Light in the Darkness... The truth is revealed about Ryouga