Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Light in the Darkness ❯ Pre-Wedding Play ( Chapter 61 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Light in the Darkness - Part 61: Pre-Wedding Play
by Mia Skywalker & Wataruo
 
PAIRING: Bulma/Vegeta
RATING: NC-17
WARNINGS: Lemon
DISCLAIMER: Neither of us owns any of the DBZ characters or anything about DBZ, but we both wish we owned the Saiyans. All of them. At least all of the ones with hair. And yes, we're including Yamcha and Ryouga in that, now you know. Dragonball Z and the associated characters are owned by Toei, Viz, Akira Toriyama, and FUNimation. Ranma 1/2 and the character of Ryouga Hibiki are owned by Viz, Rumiko Takahashi, and some Japanese studio I don't know the name of. We do own what we've written here, and our specific storyline, just not Dragonball or Ranma 1/2 themselves. We make no money off of any of these guys, nor off this fic. We just have fun writing it. Oh, I guess we do own Hakusai and Serori. But they're just characters. ^_~
SUMMARY: For some reason Saiyans want to have the honeymoon before the wedding....
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: Thank you to TwoMoons and Lady Lark for the beta.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Vegeta was pushing his speed faster than usual. It was a good day for a marriage, and he could tell it would be a clear night, one of the best for hunting. He slowed a bit as he came to the island he was searching for, and he smiled. He knew she would like this place and it was perfect for a wedding night.
 
The warrior regulated his ki to touch down on the beach, and released Bulma when he was sure she had her footing. He stood there in silence as she took in her surroundings - the mountain range in the distance, the sandy beach with crystal clear water, and the noise of a waterfall in the distance.
 
“This is where I was,” he said after a moment, “when I realized how much I needed you.”
 
Bulma turned from her contemplation of the beauty surrounding her, and stared into his eyes in surprise. She could tell that his admission had cost him, and she knew it must have cost him greatly at that time as well. She touched his cheek gently, trailing her fingers down his jaw, before she leaned forward and kissed him very lightly on the lips.
 
“I love you,” she said softly.
 
She looked around them again, as she slipped her hand in his. “It's beautiful here. Is this what you wanted to show me?”
 
Instead of answering her, he squeezed her fingers, and then turned and found the path that led to the waterfall. When they reached it, he heard her gasp of surprise and he gave her a smug grin when Bulma turned to look at him.
 
“I knew you'd like this place. I felt it the minute I saw it,” he admitted. “It's like you in many ways.” He felt his face get warm at the compliment. He had never been good at expressing himself, and now was no different. “I thought we could spend our wedding night here,” he said after a time. “There are a few things involved with Saiyan marriages that we must do.”
 
Bulma's eyes widened when she realized the implications of what he had said. He was going to marry her right here and now! She knew this wasn't going to be anything like a Chikyuu wedding, and she was a little apprehensive. Saiyans were considerably tougher than humans, and it was possible that what they were going to do would be dangerous. She trusted Vegeta, though, and knew that somehow he would never let her be harmed. No matter how dangerous it might be, he would never allow her to get hurt.
 
She studied the clearing they were in, from the foaming white waterfall spilling into the crystal clear lake, to the lush ferns and mosses that surrounded the water, to the gorgeous flowers blooming around. It surprised her, how he had thought of her when surrounded by this beauty. Her fingers tightened on his, knowing he was telling her without words that he thought she was beautiful, too. And if this place was where he wanted to spend their wedding night, then maybe not everything about Saiyans was violent and harsh. Maybe there was some beauty in them, in their traditions, even through the passion and violence.
 
She glanced at Vegeta, realizing that there was a beauty even in him, in a harsh sort of way. It was there in the compassion he showed for her, the passion they shared. She smiled at him, not saying anything for several minutes.
 
“You'll have to tell me what you want me to do,” she said trustingly, putting herself completely in his hands.
 
Vegeta studied Bulma quietly for a few minutes before speaking. “It seems I may have to adapt part of the ritual. But no one is here challenge me for you anyway.” ::Though if they did it would be a fatal mistake.:: He tilted his head and frowned. “I don't suppose you have anything in that case of yours that could assist you on a hunt?” he asked, arching a brow at her. Bulma was usually well prepared for any situation with the assortment of capsules she always carried around with her. “I suppose I can work around that part if you don't wish to go?”
 
“Of course I do,” Bulma dismissed his question easily. “I have trackers, guns, weapons, whatever I might need. But what do you mean, adapt? Someone to challenge you? Do you need a challenger?” She looked at him in surprise. “If you need a challenger, I'm sure either Goku or Yamcha would be willing to do it. As long as you agreed not to kill them. Is this something that's necessary, or just something that happens?”
 
She looked around, and found a mossy boulder to sit on, then looked at him curiously. “Why don't you just tell me what to expect, Vegeta? What are we supposed to do? What are you supposed to do, and what am I supposed to do, and what is supposed to happen?” She cocked her head to one side. “Or is it supposed to be a big surprise?”
 
“It's very simple,” he said after a moment. He wondered vaguely if he should tell her about what would happen once they completed the ritual, then shrugged it off. Just in case it didn't happen, he did not want to disappoint her. “We go hunting together. The bigger the kill the better. After which we eat, we bathe, and then we spend the night out here under the stars. Nothing surprising about that.” Except that the meat would be raw when they ate it, but she would find that out later.
 
Bulma stared at him. “Nothing surprising? We hunt, we eat, we take a bath, then we sleep?” She sighed. “Yes, nothing surprising, considering you're barbarians, I guess. I suppose I should be grateful that bathing has been thrown in there. So at least we're not supposed to sleep covered in blood or something.” She made a face. “Or don't tell me that the `bath' we take is in blood or something! Please tell me that's not the case!”
 
“As a matter of fact we do bathe in blood.” Vegeta managed to keep his face impassive as several expressions flitted over her face, then he chuckled. “I was kidding. No, we will bathe here.” He gestured to the waterfall behind them. “Is that acceptable?”
 
Bulma glared at him. She had been horrified for a moment when he had said that it was blood, then disgusted, then resigned. She had decided that if he really wanted it then she would be willing to do it, no matter how disgusting it was to her. Then he had laughed and she had realized he was only teasing her, and her immediate relief gave way to chagrin as she knew he had been trying to rile her. Secretly she was pleased that he was able to tease, since it meant he was finally learning to relax. But that didn't mean she wouldn't get back at him.
 
She reached behind her, pulling off a mossy chunk from the rock, and threw it at him, scowling. “I wouldn't have been surprised if you had bathed in blood. Your race is all barbarians, completely uncivilized. I'm just glad we can bathe in water. Maybe that means I'll actually be able to get you to clean yourself, and not be all stinky!”
 
Vegeta mock growled at her, and pulled her roughly but not painfully into his embrace. He was feeling more than a little playful, and he decided to take advantage of it. After all, did not one `play' with one's mate?
 
“So, woman, you have a problem with my scent.” He lowered his head to whisper seductively in her ear. “Funny, you did not have a problem with it in your lab this morning.”
 
“Oh. Well.” She pretended as though she was thinking about it. “You know, the fumes of the motor oil and chemicals, they probably overpowered everything else. I probably couldn't smell a skunk if it walked into my lab.” She touched his tail very lightly, not quite stroking it, but teasing it very lightly.
 
Vegeta growled again, but even he was not sure if it was in response to what she had said or the way her fingers were moving along his tail. The Saiyan Prince had no idea what a skunk was, but suspected he was being insulted again. He swallowed, swore she would not gain an advantage over him, and slid his hands down her back to her hips, pulling her flush against his pelvis.
 
“Then how could you tell if I was... stinky? Considering you have just admitted that you have no sense of smell.”
 
Bulma smirked, and Vegeta knew she was up to something. “Oh, I never said that I didn't have a sense of smell, Veggie boy. I said that the smell of the lab is stronger than your stink! That's entirely different!” She giggled, then kissed his neck, still stroking his tail. “But I guess I can learn to live with it. Maybe someday I'll even get you to use a fork when you eat!” Her tongue darted out, and she licked lightly at his neck, smiling triumphantly when he trembled against her.
 
“Those things are completely useless,” he said. “I don't see what's so great about them in the first place.” It was at this point that Vegeta was extremely glad he had more control than the average Saiyan. As it was, it was taking all of the control he had not to take her as roughly as he really wanted to. “Besides, my sense of smell is stronger than yours, and right now I have no problem with what you smell like.”
 
“Well, I hope not,” she murmured, still licking his neck. “I do bathe, after all. Now I just have to get you to bathe more often. Barbarian.” She smiled, and nipped lightly on the skin of his neck. He jumped slightly, which surprised her. It couldn't have hurt him. He was a Saiyan; there was probably nothing she could do that would ever truly hurt him. She settled her mouth on his neck and sucked lightly at it, and he groaned at the sensation of her giving him a hickey.
 
Vegeta had jumped slightly when her teeth nipped at his neck, and he pulled her more closely to him. He could not suppress a groan as she sucked at his skin. His hands reached up to entangle in her hair, to keep her there. One not well-known fact was that Saiyan necks were almost as sensitive as their tails. It was one of the reasons Saiyan females chose to mark their mates there.
 
He let her nibble at him, helpless to do anything about her nuzzling against his throat, and he growled deep in his chest. “You live in the shower, woman,” he whispered at her, his voice thick with desire. “It's a wonder you don't shrivel up.”
 
Bulma smiled against his skin. She could feel him going under, and she reveled in the feeling of power she had over the proud Saiyan warrior. “Oh? Well, I'm not about to change. I wouldn't want to start smelling bad, now would I?” She sucked until she was satisfied with the mark she had made, then she moved her hands down his stomach, then up to his chest. “This isn't working,” she murmured, then reached down and lifted his top over his head. She pulled back slightly and stared at his bared chest for a moment, then smiled seductively. “Ah... much better,” she murmured, as she lowered her face to a nipple and sucked on it, marking it as she had his neck.
 
Vegeta trembled as Bulma played with his nipple. Two could play at this. His hands slipped under her shirt to play with the skin on her back, before moving to her front to cup her breasts. His thumbs found her nipples through the lacy fabric of her bra, and he grinned smugly with he heard her sharp intake of breath.
 
“You won't have to worry about it if you didn't play with all those chemicals all the time,” he said as he leaned towards her to nuzzle her ear. “Maybe you need a new career.”
 
“Oh, I don't think you'd want me to do that,” Bulma purred, her eyes closing as she arched her neck back. “Who would work on your gravity room? My father? You know he doesn't do the modifications you want on it nearly as well as I do. Or as quickly.”
 
She pressed herself against him suddenly, and captured his mouth with hers, as her hands slipped to the waistband of his pants. “Now just shut up and kiss me,” she whispered seductively. “Or don't you want me anymore?”
 
Vegeta's answer to that was a low growl as he crushed her to him. He kissed her passionately, his fingers burying themselves in her hair to tug her head back, so he could explore the contours of her mouth with his tongue. He kissed her until they were both breathless and shaking.
 
He lifted his head finally to look into her eyes, all the emotion that he never showed to anyone but her burned there. “That answer your question?” He smirked down at her, cutting off her reply by moving his hands down her stomach, his fingers searching for the edge of her shirt. Vegeta pulled it over her head and gave her a smug grin before leaning forward and kissing her again.
 
Bulma eased her fingers under the waistband of his pants, slipping them down his hips. She cupped his buttocks in her hands, drawing him more tightly to her, but paused in sliding his pants any further down, hesitating to pull away from him long enough to do so. She reached one hand forward and touched his manhood, eliciting a groan from him, and then she could no longer resist.
 
She began a downward trail with her lips to his neck, his shoulders, pausing briefly at his chest to lick and nibble on his nipples for several minutes. She suckled at one the way she had seen him do to her, and smiled when she felt him tremble. She lowered herself to the ground, allowing her lips to travel down his stomach, to his bellybutton, dipping her tongue into his navel. As she slid down him, she slid his pants down as well, pulling them off him completely as she sat down. She stared at his manhood as it announced itself before her, then she looked up into his eyes from her seated position with an impish smile. Vegeta looked down at her, heavy-lidded, uncertain what she intended to do. He didn't think she would.... She surprised him then by licking the tip of him, and as he threw his head back in delight, he grasped her shoulders tightly, his entire body shaking with need.
 
She licked him again, almost mischievously, teasing him mercilessly. He groaned for more as she gave tiny little licks to his manhood. She finally took the rounded tip of him inside of her mouth and sucked lightly. He almost screamed with desire, and he felt his ki rising as he tried to reign in his control. Bulma continued to suck just the tip, then ran her tongue down his shaft as she reached under and stroked his sac with one hand. She could feel him pulsing now, in her hands and against her tongue, and knew he was reaching the edge. She removed her tongue and pulled back, hearing him whimper. It was a surprising sound, coming from him.
 
She covered him with one hand and stroked his length, as she stroked the underside of his testicles with her other hand. His shivers and whimpers told her she was doing something right, that what she was doing was affecting him strongly. She slid around behind him, still on her knees, and felt him protest, but kept her ministrations going with her hands as she pressed herself to his backside. As she stroked the underside of his arousal with one fingernail, she rubbed his tail with her other hand. With a shout, he released himself suddenly. She continued to stroke him in that manner until his release was complete, and when he was finished, she lowered her hands to his thighs and held her against him, her cheek resting on the smooth skin of his lower back.
 
Vegeta could barely keep himself upright. His legs felt like jelly, and he wasn't sure if they could support him much longer. “Woman,” he finally managed after he had regained his composure somewhat. “You never cease to surprise me.”
 
He turned, dropped to his knees, and pulled Bulma onto his lap, content to just stroke her lower back. It was true, his little human female had managed once again to do something that had taken him completely by surprise. A few days ago, he would have never thought Bulma would have wanted to do something like that to him. When he had even suggested that she pleasure him, she had flushed and stammered, acting almost horrified.
 
Finally he tilted her head up so she could look into his eyes. Even though he couldn't say what he was feeling, Vegeta had no doubt she could read it in his eyes. He leaned forward and kissed her.
 
::Ai shiteru, woman,:: he thought to her silently.
 
“I know!” she replied with a smirk. “How could you possibly resist someone as beautiful and charming and intelligent as me?” She tossed her head flirtatiously, flipping her hair over her shoulder. “If you could resist me, I'd think you weren't human!” She blinked owlishly, as though thinking of something for the first time. “But you aren't human, are you? Well, you're male, and that makes me irresistible to you!” She batted her eyelashes coyly, the smug smirk still playing about her lips.
 
Vegeta laughed. “Is that so?”
 
Without any warning, the Saiyan Prince had Bulma flat on her back, and before she could do anything other than give a startled gasp he was kissing her passionately. When he lifted his head, he looked down at her flushed face with a smug expression.
 
“I'd say that works both ways.” He leaned down and nuzzled at her throat, smiling against her skin when Bulma's fingers tangled in his hair. “Wouldn't you agree?”
 
“Resist you? Well, I don't know.” She looked at him thoughtfully, brushing his chest lightly with her hands. “Let's see... you tried to kill me on Namek. You threatened to kill me multiple times. You tried to kill all of my friends... you did kill most of them. Including the man that I loved. You still keep trying to kill Goku, my best friend.” She frowned at him. “I don't know, there are a lot of reasons I shouldn't be with you. Maybe I should just leave....”
 
Vegeta blinked. That wasn't exactly the reply he was looking for, and to think she would consider leaving him was more painful than he would ever admit. “And it would kill me in the process,” he said. “It would be an interesting way to get revenge.”
 
“Huh?” Bulma blinked at him in surprise. “Oh, Vegeta!!” she cried out, wrapping her arms around his neck. “I was only teasing! I would never leave you!” She closed her eyes and held him tightly. “Never....”
 
Vegeta slowly released the breath he had been holding as he leaned into Bulma's embrace. He could not suppress the shudder of relief that went through him as he hugged her back.
 
“You had better not,” he finally managed to say. “Suicide is not a way for a warrior to die.”
 
It shocked him, knowing that if she chose to leave him, he would consider ending his own life rather than live without her. His father would be ashamed of him if he could see him now. Letting anyone, including a female, have that much hold over you was a weakness that the older Vegeta would not have tolerated.
 
::But you aren't alive now are you, you old bastard.:: He silently cursed his parent. ::Damn you. I am the Prince of Vegeta-sei. I can do no wrong.:: A smug grin touched his lips. ::And you can't do anything about it, can you? I bet you are screaming in your grave.::
 
He shook himself when he realized that Bulma had pulled back and was looking up at him in concern. “Now where were we?” he asked dipping his head to nuzzle at her throat. “Right about here, I believe.”
 
Bulma smiled, relieved that he didn't seem unhappy any longer. He had seemed to change briefly when she had teased him that way; she honestly thought he had been on the verge of wanting to kill himself. Just the idea that he might do it frightened her. She would have to make *very* certain he was sure of her feelings for him, so he would never even consider such a thing. She didn't want to think what might happen if he was insecure about her love for him, and then he misinterpreted her hugging Goku or something.
 
She wrapped her legs around his hips, feeling the length of his manhood rubbing against her mound. She felt herself growing aroused at the feel of it. ::Ai shiteru, Vegeta.::
 
::And don't you forget it,:: he replied silently. His body was already reacting to Bulma's closeness, and he forgot about her teasing as he tasted her skin. He ran his tongue between her breasts, enjoying the taste of her sweat as almost as much as hearing her soft sighs of pleasure.
 
Bulma sighed and stretched beneath him, as he ran his tongue up to her breast, circling the aureole. She gasped when he licked the nipple, and moaned when he then took it in his mouth, suckling and licking it while she writhed beneath him. He gasped in turn when she lifted her hips and abruptly sheathed him inside of herself, then growled when she began squeezing him gently.
 
He thrust automatically, and she wrapped her legs around his hips, allowing him to enter her more deeply. He closed his eyes and threw his head back, as he drowned in her warmth and softness. She could feel him inside her, both physically and emotionally, as their minds seemed to lock together. She could feel his love for her and he could feel hers for him as they merged together. Linked this way, their pleasure in each other enhanced by what they were sensing from the other, they climaxed together, their thoughts and minds entwining and merging and intensifying everything they felt.
 
Vegeta found it hard to catch his breath as he rolled onto his back, taking his soon-to-be-wife with him. He panted heavily as he stroked Bulma's back with his palm, thinking that if this was a weakness, then it was one he would happily embrace. To hell with everything he had been taught, the warrior decided. He was old enough to make decisions for himself, even though by Saiyan standards he was two decades away from Saiyan adulthood. His mind shied away from the fact that Bulma would not live as long as he would. To live without her was something he would not even contemplate. He did not realize he was hugging Bulma a bit more tightly than he should be at that thought.
 
Bulma gasped for breath as she felt the air being squeezed from her lungs. “Vegeta!” she gasped out, punching him. Her hand stung from the impact, but he loosened his grip, and she took several deep breaths, gulping for air. When she finally caught her breath again, she glared at him.
 
“What was that all about, home-boy? Are you going to kill me accidentally in your sleep sometime?”
 
Vegeta snorted. “Of course not, baka. Where do you come up with ideas like that?”
 
He glared at her. Bulma seemed completely unfazed by his outburst and he was a touch annoyed by the fact that she had once again witnessed a moment of weakness. It was bad enough that the warrior knew how much he needed her. He didn't want to let her know that and give his mate yet another hold over him.
 
“Well, if you wouldn't squeeze me so hard that it felt that I was being gripped in an iron tank...!” She touched her ribs where she could feel herself starting to bruise under the skin, and winced. She didn't think the bruises would really be visible; they felt more like muscle bruises than skin bruises. “I am pregnant, you know,” she commented almost absently. “It's probably not a good idea to squeeze me that way.”
 
“I can't help it if you are fragile,” he muttered, his pride somewhat stung by the fact that her pregnancy had slipped his mind for the moment. When he saw her grimace, the usual scowl on his face was replaced for a moment by one of concern. “Did I hurt you?” He stared at her, his scowl back in place.
 
“Hmm...?” Bulma looked back up at him, noting that he was leaning on his hands and holding himself off her for the moment. “Yes, a little. No one will be able to see the bruises, though.” She realized that it bothered him more than he was willing to admit, and she touched his face gently, smiling at him in reassurance. “Don't worry about it. Just be careful. I'm sorry if I'm more fragile than you would want....”
 
Her smile faded as she realized he probably would have been happier with someone who was a warrior, with someone who wouldn't be hurt as easily. She sighed unhappily.
 
“I'm sorry. Maybe if Vegeta-sei hadn't been blown up you would have met a Saiyan woman and been happier with her. I'm sorry it's just me, and I'm only a human, and weak....”
 
Vegeta snorted. “Don't be stupid. If Vegeta-sei had not have been destroyed, I never would have found you. I like you as you are.” He leaned over and brushed his lips across hers. “I happen to like my weak, human female. And don't you forget it.”
 
Bulma held Vegeta tightly, not answering him. She couldn't help feeling guilty, even though she knew there was nothing for her to feel guilty about. It was Frieza who had destroyed Vegeta-sei; she had nothing to do with it, and she wasn't going to leave Vegeta and cause him more pain.
 
“Vegeta...” she began hesitantly. “If we need to go hunting tonight, maybe we should get some sleep first?”
 
Vegeta shrugged. “It makes no difference to me. But if you are tired I won't object.” He rolled over onto his back, taking Bulma with him so she ended up looking down into his face. He grinned up at her as he stroked her back. “You'll need your energy for after the hunt.”
 
Bulma lay her head on his chest and sighed contentedly. He was so nice and warm and comfortable to lie on.... Then she shivered as a cool breeze ran over her backside.
 
“Hmm...” she murmured drowsily. “As nice a mattress as you make, I still need a blanket at least.”
 
She pressed herself against him and realized she couldn't sleep in this proximity to him very well. She was too easily aroused by his presence, and she knew he was too easily aroused by hers. She would never get any rest at this rate. She sighed again and sat up on her elbows.
 
“Why don't I create us a place to sleep in?”
 
“Why don't you?” he replied as trailed his fingers up her sides, toying with her skin.
 
Bulma shivered again and Vegeta smirked at her, realizing that his touch was causing that reaction. His hands came down to rest on her hips before trailing along her belly. His eyebrows went up when he felt the ki of his unborn son. It hadn't occurred to him that he would be able to recognize his child so soon.
 
“My, aren't you the strong one,” he murmured almost to himself.
 
“Huh?” Bulma looked at Vegeta in confusion, before she noticed his gaze was directed at her belly. “You can sense him?” she asked, surprised. “Or her,” she corrected herself. She looked at Vegeta. “Our child is that strong already?”
 
She shivered again, as another breeze drifted over her, then rolled off of Vegeta and sat up. She looked around for her clothing, and seeing it lying on some moss, dug around in it for her capsule case. “Ah!” she exclaimed in delight, then pulled out a capsule. She glanced back at Vegeta with a smile. “You might want to back up,” she said, before throwing the capsule a small distance away.
 
With a `Bomb!' sound, it expanded into a smallish little cottage. Bulma sat back on her heels and studied it in satisfaction, then gathered up her clothing and headed towards it. She turned around and looked at Vegeta, who was watching her from where he was reclined on the grass.
 
“You're welcome to come in as well, Veggie-chan!” she teased him playfully.
 
Vegeta grinned at her then stood up and stretched. “I suppose you could talk me into it,” he replied, gathering his clothes and heading towards her. He wasn't feeling the least bit tired, in fact the warrior was eager to go and hunt. But since his mate seemed more inclined for a nap, he simply went along with it.
 
::You are letting her have her way again,:: he told himself as he approached her. ::But then you always do give in to her easily.::
 
“Shall we?” he asked moments before scooping her up and carrying her into the bedroom.
 
Bulma cuddled up against him as he carried her, and when he set her on her feet again, she dropped her clothes unceremoniously onto a chair. Bulma was naturally not a very neat person when it came to picking up after herself; years of having robots follow her around and clean up all the time had built up a certain laziness in that regard. She was very fastidious about her person, however, not liking to be dirty.
 
She automatically pulled a nightgown out of a dresser drawer, and headed in to the shower with a small yawn, fully intending to wash all the dirt from herself before going to bed. She paused when she reached the door of the bathroom, and eyed Vegeta critically.
 
“You might want to wash up as well,” she informed him. Her nose wrinkled in distaste. “You really do stink. There's another shower down the hall there,” she said pointing. Then she entered the bathroom and shut the door.
 
Vegeta snorted. ::If you think I am using the other shower you are highly mistaken,:: he thought as he walked into the bathroom silently. He dropped his clothes on the floor and stepped into the stall behind her, pulling her hard against his body. “Well, I think I like this shower better,” he purred in her ear.
 
Bulma melted up against him, feeling his smooth warmth against her back. One part of him wasn't quite as smooth as the rest, as it began to nudge at her backside insistently.
 
“Vegeta,” she murmured in protest, as he slipped his arms around her and began kneading her breasts. “I really do want to take a shower, you know.” She gasped and whimpered when he tweaked her nipples lightly. “Vegeta!” she called out softly, as she pressed against him and closed her eyes.
 
Vegeta grinned as he tasted her neck. “We can shower and do... other things.” He nuzzled the skin at her throat as she pressed against him, letting his hands wander down to her hips. He pulled her even closer to his arousal. “Can't neglect me now, can you?” he murmured as his nipped at the skin on her shoulder.
 
Bulma didn't answer, as she shivered in his embrace despite the warmth of the water. His hands traveled down to her mound, and he leaned forward slightly and slipped a finger inside of her. She moaned and parted her legs automatically, and he slipped it in deeper, stroking her lightly. He could feel her wetness flowing over his hand, even warmer than the water from the shower. His other hand traveled back up her belly, stroking the underside of her breasts, lifting them gently.
 
He removed his hand from her womanhood, and smirked when she whimpered in protest. “Shhh... Wait, woman. Patience.” His tongue traced a path down her back, down her spine, as he trailed his hands down her sides, positioning them around her hips. She shivered, and he turned her to face him, looking up at her from his now kneeling position. Although to an outsider it might appear that he was in a subservient position, he knew who held the power here. She was helpless under his gaze, unable to move, as he gently parted her thighs and kissed her lightly between her legs.
 
She shuddered, her hands gathering in his hair, clenching lightly. He reached his tongue in, stroking her lightly, and smirked when she jumped. He stroked her again with his tongue, and at her groan, parted her legs wider and began a full torment of her with his lips, teeth and tongue. As he drank her like a starving man, he thought how sweet and succulent she was, how fiery and passionate.
 
When he felt her shaking with need, rising to a fever pitch of sexual desire, he pulled back and stood up, drawing her against him. She murmured a protest, but it was feeble, as she knew he wouldn't leave her unfulfilled. She was not disappointed. He smirked knowingly at her, then drew her onto his own arousal, her gasp of pleasure heightening his own sensation of desire. He found himself trembling as well as he entered her tight, liquid warmth, and it almost drove him over the edge to an immediate release. He took several steadying breaths, determined to control himself. He was not going to take her like a fumbling, lust-crazed boy right out of the schoolroom. She would reach her own fulfillment before he reached his, or they would reach their heights together.
 
He stroked into her, and watched her head roll back, her face flushed and her lips parted with desire and pleasure. She was at her most desirable at this time, when she was so hot and aroused for him. He reached one hand down and touched her in her most sensitive spot, and was rewarded with her cry as she suddenly tightened around him, her fingers clenching on his shoulders, as she shuddered and quaked with her release. He continued to stroke her on the inside, allowing her that completion, and then her touches, her tightness, drove him over the edge, and he felt himself climax inside of her.
 
Vegeta panted as he pulled her closer into his embrace. He could still feel himself shaking from the aftermath of their lovemaking. The warrior brought his mouth to Bulma's after a time, and smiled against her lips when she wrapped her arms around him.
 
“I suppose I can let you wash now, woman.”.
 
Bulma felt drained after this last experience. She leaned against him, more for support than out of a need for comfort and desire. It took him several moments to realize that she was simply absolutely exhausted as she leaned her forehead against his shoulder, trying to keep herself from falling over.
 
“Are you all right, woman?” he asked, concern making his voice gruff. “Let's get you out of the shower before you drown.”
 
Bulma did not protest as he reached over, turned off the water and scooped a wet Bulma into his arms. He flared his ki briefly to dry both of them off and headed to the bedroom.
 
Vegeta tucked Bulma into bed before slipping in next to her, arms wrapped loosely around her waist, his tail threading its way through her legs and pulled her close to him. When she still did not speak, Vegeta realized he worn her out completely. ::I am going to have to remember you are not Saiyan,:: he thought to himself.
 
“I did not hurt you?” he ventured after a moment.
 
Bulma didn't really answer, other than to make a tired-sounding, incoherent murmur. She was so exhausted all she could do was curl up against him drowsily, as she let sleep overtake her and she drifted off.
 
To be continued.....
 
~~~~~*~~~~~
 
And in the next exciting episode of DragonBall Z: A Light in the Darkness... Yamcha teaches Ryouga how to fly.