Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Light in the Darkness ❯ The Wedding ( Chapter 64 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Light in the Darkness - Part 64: The Wedding
by Mia Skywalker & Wataruo
PAIRING: Bulma/Vegeta
RATING: NC-17
WARNINGS: LEMON! This is a Saiyan wedding scene, folks. If you don't expect lemon, you shouldn't be reading this fic. ^_~
DISCLAIMER: Neither of us owns any of the DBZ characters or anything about DBZ, but we both wish we owned the Saiyans. All of them. At least all of the ones with hair. And yes, we're including Yamcha and Ryouga in that, now you know. Dragonball Z and the associated characters are owned by Toei, Viz, Akira Toriyama, and FUNimation. Ranma 1/2 and the character of Ryouga Hibiki are owned by Viz, Rumiko Takahashi, and some Japanese studio I don't know the name of. We do own what we've written here, and our specific storyline, just not Dragonball or Ranma 1/2 themselves. We make no money off of any of these guys, nor off this fic. We just have fun writing it. Oh, I guess we do own Hakusai and Serori. But no one else wants them. ^_~
SUMMARY: The rest of the Saiyan Mating Ritual. No, the hunt wasn't all there was to it. And yes, there's even more lemon in this chapter. Are you really surprised? ^_~ 
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: Thank you to TwoMoons and klewis for beta-ing this. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Vegeta waited until Bulma's heartbeat slowed before withdrawing from her and standing up with her snuggled against his chest. He smirked as he gazed upon her face. She looked like she was about to fall asleep. Not that he could blame her, but they still had one more thing to do before he could let her rest.
 
“Wake up Bulma,” he whispered as he dipped his head to nuzzle her shoulder. “Stay awake a little longer.”
 
She nodded drowsily. She had no idea what had just happened, but it had certainly felt significant. “What now?” she murmured almost plaintively. She wondered where their clothes had gone, but was too satiated to look for them. And it didn't seem important any longer. She was gaining all the warmth she needed from Vegeta's proximity and had no inclination to move away.
 
“Time for a bath,” he said simply, as he picked his way along the path. It was one he knew, having been there before, and in a few minutes he came upon what he was seeking.
 
The waterfall in front of them was a breathtaking sight as it flowed into a small pool at the bottom. Trees and a large outcropping of rocks surrounded the area, giving it a feeling of privacy. “Are you still awake?” he asked, smirking at her, knowing that his body heat had lulled her into relaxing. “Look,” he urged as she lifted her head from his chest.
 
“Hmm...” she replied. She still wasn't inclined to move, preferring just to remain where she was. She had the feeling he wasn't going to give her much choice, but she had no desire to make things any easier on him. She squirmed against him, hoping she could distract him into not releasing her for a little while.
 
“Bulma.” He tried to keep the laughter out of his voice. “Stop that and open your eyes.” The grin he had been fighting made its way across his face. “If you do I promise I will be very nice to you later.”
 
“How nice?” she asked, a whine finding its way into her voice. She almost didn't care, as long as she didn't have to move. “All right, Vegeta. You win. You can put me down,” she said with a sigh.
 
“I wasn't going to put you down.” He chuckled at her sigh of relief and rubbed his nose against hers. “Look. This will be our place. No one will intrude.”
 
“Intrude on what?” she asked petulantly, relieved that she didn't have to stand up but not willing to admit it. “Vegeta, if you're not going to put me down, what are we doing here?”
 
“That should be obvious,” he remarked, as he walked to the pool and settled in the water. “We are going to bathe each other.” He sighed as he sank into the warmth, it eased tired muscles and it felt good against the broken ribs that were already healing.
 
“Hey!” Bulma shouted, the water abruptly waking her up. “What are you trying to do, drown me?” she asked, as she squirmed out of his embrace. She coughed, choking as water found its way into her nose and throat, and she thrashed about the water wildly, trying to keep from drowning.
 
“Baka,” he said with a smirk. “I told you to open your eyes. But you were not listening. Now come here so I can bathe you.”
 
Bulma managed to get herself upright, and choked as she made her way towards the edge of the pool. “You baka. You were trying to drown me.” She sounded petulant, almost tearful, as she continued to cough. “If you hate me that much, why don't you just kill me?”
 
Vegeta groaned. “For someone who is supposed to be brilliant, that was the most idiotic remark I have ever heard from you. “ He stood, waded over towards her, and then scooped her up again.
 
“I swear you are going to be the death of me,” he muttered as he lowered his head towards her shoulder, kissing her soft skin.
 
Bulma continued to sputter. “What? Then why were you trying to drown me?”
 
“I wasn't trying to drown you,” he whispered against her skin as he made his way back into the pool. “You weren't awake. You should know by now that I will not hurt you.”
 
Bulma took a few more breaths, and then realized she was just being stupid. He was right - she knew he wouldn't hurt her. She was being stupid, and it embarrassed her that she had been like that. “I'm sorry, Vegeta,” she said contritely, and then abruptly turned towards him. She hadn't considered where that would place his mouth, but he took advantage of it, encircling the nipple that had presented itself to him and licking it lightly. She leaned back, her eyes closing, and sighed. “Oh, Vegeta!”
 
He smirked against her skin at the needy sound and lifted his head to gaze into her eyes. “Bath first.” He grinned at her disappointed murmur. He leaned towards her, nose to nose and spoke huskily. “Then I'll play all you want.”
 
Bulma sighed, and then looked at him in confusion. “But we have no soap...?” Her confusion deepened. “Nor towels. How can we wash without soap?”
 
Vegeta groaned. “You do love to make things more difficult than they are.” He kissed the end of her nose. “We don't need soap.” He explained running his hands lightly down her sides to grasp at her hips. “It's more a way to learn each other's bodies than for cleaning.”
 
“No wonder you stink all the time,” she whispered huskily. She didn't really find his scent unpleasant - she actually found it quite attractive - but she wasn't about to admit that to him. His hands on her body were igniting fires in her again, and she almost wished that he would either stop, or go through with what he was teasing her about.
 
He ran his hands over her hips, then up her back, fingers teasing her skin lightly as he made his way up to her shoulder. His eyes held hers as his hands drifted slowly down her arms, only to lift her hand up to his lips to suck on each fingertip.
 
Vegeta repeated the process on the other hand, sucking on each finger one by one. He placed both hands in her lap when he was satisfied, smirking slightly at her as he ran his hands along her thighs and stopped to play with the back of her knees.
 
“You can touch me,” he encouraged, enjoying the way her eyes grew darker with each caress.
 
Bulma stared at him, her senses reeling. His invitation to touch him pulled her lightly from her reverie, and she placed her hands gently on his shoulders. She allowed them to slide down his arms, stroking the muscles in them, then slid them over his chest and around his back. She loved the feel of his muscles under his skin. Although he was small, he was remarkably well built. In more ways than one, she realized, as his arousal began to nudge up against her. She blushed at the way she was straddled over his hips, and the intimacy of their embrace. She had to fight her embarrassment, to remember that they had already shared numerous intimacies, and that this was only a culmination of the love that he had vowed to her privately.
 
“Ai shiteru, Vegeta,” she whispered, as her hands paused against his sides, touching his ribs.
 
“Ai shiteru,” he responded, before claiming her mouth for a passionate kiss. When he looked into her eyes she could see how much he meant it. “Let's get out of the water now.”
 
“Is the bath over?” she asked, puzzled. That had been a very fast bath, but Vegeta seemed like he was growing impatient. She knew that there were some things they needed to do for this ritual, but couldn't remember all of them. What was next? She tried to remember, but felt too tired at the moment. She sighed contentedly as Vegeta scooped her into his arms and carried her out of the water. Where were they going? When he lay her on a thick soft bed of moss, and stretched out beside her, it then occurred to her that they were at the last step. What had he said? `A hunt, a meal, a bath, and sleeping together under the stars.' And she didn't think they just meant `sleeping', especially when she saw the fierce light in his eyes.
 
Vegeta hovered above her, looking at her fiercely from where he had lain her down, and she held up her arms beckoningly. “Please, Vegeta,” she invited. “Come to me.”
 
She didn't have to ask him twice as he settled against her softness. Claiming her mouth with his own, he plunged his tongue inside possessively. The urge to claim her overwhelmed his senses, but another part of him demanded that he take his time. Slowly, he told himself. Don't rush.
 
He was vaguely aware of Bulma's arms encircling his neck, her fingers playing with the sensitive skin at his nape, her body arching against his, asking him silently for what she wanted. He released her lips only after many long minutes, and he moved his mouth slowly along her jaw to lick the sensitive spot behind her ear.
 
“Vegeta!” she whispered, arching herself against him, thrusting her hips towards him.
 
Her hands drifted down to his shoulders, and then moved to his chest, where she rubbed her thumbs over his nipples. She heard his breath catch, and would have smiled, but she was too far gone to do so. She desperately thrust her hips towards him, and felt his arousal nudging her belly. Unable to resist, she lowered one hand and caressed the velvety softness at the end of him. He groaned, his eyes closing and his forehead falling against hers as he trembled at her touch. She continued to toy with the tip of his arousal, and was rewarded with a drop of wetness that she smoothed over the tip and slid lightly down the length. He was trembling almost uncontrollably at her touch as she caressed him carefully, almost curiously.
 
Vegeta clenched his jaw at her curious touch, and willed his body to be still. “Go on,” he encouraged, his voice low and seductive. “I need you.” He slid his hands up and over her belly to cup her breasts, thumbs brushing the nipples to taut peaks, her back arching into his hands.
 
Bulma stilled at Vegeta's caress, her own trembling increasing, and her thoughts losing all coherency. His words meant nothing, less than nothing, but her body was making demands that she couldn't ignore. She ached for him, for his touch, for him to do something to ease her cravings... and then a thought managed to break its way through the cloudiness of her mind, and she knew what she needed. With a slight movement, she raised herself slightly, then slid him inside of herself. She pulled herself against him, allowing him to fill her. Eyes closing at the way he felt inside of her; she could feel him against the sides of her, stroking gently. She tried to hold him still, to feel him fill her completely, yet instinctively she began moving in a rhythm as old as mankind.
 
Vegeta groaned at her movements, her rhythm too slow for his liking, but he wanted to let her have control. Slowly his hands drifted down from her breasts to grasp her hips. He moved with her, increasing the pace when she moaned, and when he felt her body squeezing his, he let himself go, crying out her name as pleasure flooded his senses.
 
Bulma screamed out his name as her orgasm washed over her, once again feeling like she was flying. When she came back down again from her climax, she felt Vegeta panting against her. He was trembling lightly, and she ran her hands down his arms, enjoying the feel of his muscles under her hands again. It didn't surprise her when he rolled over on his back and snuggled her against him, but she knew that once the flush of their lovemaking wore off she would get cold from the air.
 
“Vegeta,” she murmured sleepily, starting to drift off again now that endorphins were kicking in. “Should we get indoors?”
 
“No,” came the drowsy reply. “We'll spend the night out here.” He snuggled her more closely to him and yawned. “My ki will keep you warm.”
 
“Your ki?” she asked, sounding confused, her voice muffled against his chest. She snuggled against him, too tired to argue. She wasn't even startled when he brought his tail up around her, pulling her against him with it. “Good night, V'geta,” she murmured, as they quickly fell asleep.
 
To be continued.....
~~~~~*~~~~~
And in the next exciting episode of DragonBall Z: A Light in the Darkness... A wedding morning barbeque with a little lemonade on the side. ^_~