Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Light in the Darkness ❯ A Super Saiyan Spectacle ( Chapter 68 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Light in the Darkness - Part 68: A Super Saiyan Spectacle
by Mia Skywalker & Wataruo
 
PAIRING: Yamcha/Hakusai
RATING: NC-17
WARNINGS: Lemon
C&C: Please! ^_^
DISCLAIMER: Neither of us owns any of the DBZ characters or anything about DBZ, but we both wish we owned the Saiyans. All of them. At least all of the ones with hair. And yes, we're including Yamcha and Ryouga in that, now you know. Dragonball Z and the associated characters are owned by Toei, Viz, Akira Toriyama, and FUNimation. Ranma 1/2 and the character of Ryouga Hibiki are owned by Viz, Rumiko Takahashi, and some Japanese studio I don't know the name of. We do own what we've written here, and our specific storyline, just not Dragonball or Ranma 1/2 themselves. We make no money off of any of these guys, nor off this fic. We just have fun writing it. Oh, I guess we do own Hakusai and Serori. But I doubt anyone cares. ^_~
SUMMARY: Hakusai recovers, and it's Goku's turn to demonstrate going Super Saiyan.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: Thank you to TwoMoons, Lady Lark, Selenity Jade, W-chan, and klewis for the beta.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Yamcha carried Hakusai back to their room and gently laid her on the bed. He frowned down at her as he brushed the hair from her forehead. She looked pale, and felt a little cold, so he carefully removed both of their bodysuits and slipped into bed with her, hoping his body heat would help warm her up. As he lay there, soothed by the feel of her skin against his, he found himself gradually falling asleep, lulled by the comfort of the woman he loved lying in his arms.
 
Hakusai awoke slightly disoriented, and almost panicked. What the hell happened? Had she passed out? She blinked a few times and to her relief realized someone had put her in bed. As Hakusai relaxed and remembered what had occurred earlier in the day, she became aware of a warm body pressed against hers.
 
Yamcha was lying on his side, his arm thrown across her waist, his tail threaded between her legs and wrapped around her thigh. She smiled, wondering if he realized how protected and secure she felt in his embrace. Did he know she could sense how much he loved her? Feeling much too comfortable to move, Hakusai snuggled against him and closed her eyes, waiting for him to awaken.
 
Yamcha roused when he felt Hakusai stir. He had only been dozing lightly, waiting for her to wake up. He pulled away from her and looked down at her when he sensed that she was awake. His expression was one of concern as he brushed his hand lightly over her cheek.
 
“Are you all right? You fainted. I was worried about you. You're not hurt, are you?”
 
“The only thing that hurts is my pride,” Hakusai answered as she gazed up at him. “I wonder why I couldn't do it. The power was there.” She trailed off, looking puzzled.
 
“Bulma thinks it might be because you're pregnant.”
 
“It's possible,” she admitted. “But it still annoys me.
 
“Don't let it worry you,” Yamcha replied, his eyes still filled with disquiet. He was more worried about her health than why she hadn't managed to go Super Saiyan. “I'd rather you not try it again.” He continued to cup her cheek, stroking her lips with his thumb. “You don't want to hurt our baby, do you? And I don't want anything happening to you.”
 
Hakusai blinked, somewhat distracted by Yamcha's caress. “I guess I didn't think about that.” She reached up and twirled a strand of hair around her finger. “I'm sorry. I didn't mean to worry you.”
 
“Good.” Yamcha smiled down at her. “I think Goku is going to try to teach the others how to do it. We'll see if any of them manage to learn it.”
 
“Oh I wouldn't be surprised,” she said playing with his hair. “Gohan is pretty close. I'm sure he'll accomplish it.”
 
“That's if half-Saiyans can do it. You thought we might not be able to, right? You could be right. It's hard to say whether or not being half-human will have any effect.” He sighed resignedly. “But it doesn't matter. Whether we can or not, it would be nice if we could, but if we can't... well, you said that becoming a Super Saiyan happens usually once in a thousand years. It's pretty rare, so it's not all that likely that we'd be able to do it anyway, huh?”
 
“You sound disappointed.” She looked up into his eyes and smiled. “Don't be. I'll love you even if you can't. It's not the reason I fell in love with you.”
 
“Yeah, I know that, but....” He shook his head. “You don't know how often this planet seems to attract people who always seem bent on destroying it. What if someone else like Frieza comes along? We need as much power on our side as we can get to be able to fight them. Don't you think?”
 
He sighed again, and rolled off her. He moved to pull her against him again, then smiled when he realized she was still undressed. He ran his hand from her hip to her breast, cupping it in his palm, as he leaned on his other hand, watching her intently.
 
“I seriously doubt that we couldn't handle anything they throw at us,” she replied, slightly breathless from the look she was getting, and what Yamcha was doing to her breast.
 
Yamcha leaned forward, no longer interested in talking, as he took her mouth possessively. He continued to knead her breast, as he used his thumb to tease the nipple. With his other hand he reached between them, touching the curls between her legs, fondling them lightly. Hakusai whimpered, thoughts scattering as Yamcha's fingers played between her thighs. She arched upwards into his hand, silently asking him to continue.
 
Yamcha smiled, and as she automatically opened her legs, he used his fingers to spread her nether lips, and allowed one to slip inside her warmth. He kissed his way down her neck, to her breast, and licked his way around it, as his other hand continued to tease her neglected mound. He pinched the nipple lightly between his fingers, feeling it turn to a hard nub as she grew more aroused, while he nuzzled the other breast. His mouth found its way to her nipple and he encircled it with his lips. His tongue flicked lightly over the tip, and he felt her shiver underneath him. He continued to brush the nub with his tongue, and her moans increased in both tempo and volume.
 
His other hand was playing with her lower curls. She was slick and tight, and as he continued to stroke her there, he flicked her gem with his thumb, feeling it grow more engorged with her building arousal. She thrashed suddenly, and he felt her began to clench, so he abruptly pulled back. She screamed, almost in anger, as he lifted his hands from her completely. But his own arousal had been growing as he touched her, and he wanted the completion he knew they could experience together.
 
He rolled on top of her, resting against his hands as he held himself above her. He looked down into her eyes for several seconds after he positioned himself above her, then slowly moved, sheathing himself inside of her. Her hot, liquid tightness made his eyes close in pleasure, and this time the moan was his own.
 
He thrust into her slowly, more slowly than he knew she wanted, as she reached her arms around him and tried to buck against him. Every time she did he would stop, and wait for her to give up, before he began his slow movements again. He sensed it was driving her insane; he knew it would drive him insane if he kept it up too long. She writhed beneath him, demanding that he finish it, that he sate the desire he was building up in her. He felt himself swiftly losing control, and began to tremble as his own desires reached their peak.
 
She reached around him, deciding to end it, and touched the base of his tail, massaging it gently. With a feral growl, Yamcha thrust into her roughly several times, taking both of them over the brink, to a climax that made both of them roar out their pleasure. As they climaxed together, they both felt the other's orgasm within their own minds as they briefly merged. For a minute, they each lived both their own pleasure and the other's, intensifying the experience beyond anything they could have imagined.
 
Hakusai panted as she rested her forehead against Yamcha's shoulder. “Kami!” she breathed. “Is that supposed to happen?”
 
“Is what supposed to happen?” he murmured, still lying where he had collapsed on top of her.
 
“Don't tell me you didn't feel that?” she asked. “It was almost as if we were one person.”
 
Yamcha pulled back from her, leaning on the palms of his hands. He looked at her in confusion. “I don't know. You're the only one I've ever....” He blushed. “I don't know how else it's supposed to be. It wasn't supposed to happen like that?”
 
“No, it wasn't.” Hakusai wrapped her arms around Yamcha's neck and toyed with his hair again. “It is extremely rare when something like that happens.”
 
He looked at her curiously. “Has this ever happened to you before? Or was this the first time?”
 
“No, never.” She shook her head. “Apparently we have a stronger bond than I thought.”
 
“Bond?” He studied her a moment. “Then we are bonded. I'd thought so, but I wasn't sure.” He leaned all his weight on one hand and brushed the other across her face gently. “You knew we were bonded, didn't you?”
 
To his surprise she blushed. “Well, you had other things to worry about. I didn't want to mention it. It really wasn't hurting anything for you not to know. Wait a minute.” She raised her eyebrows as she looked up at him. “You knew?”
 
He smiled at her. “No, it's normal for me to be in that much pain if a girlfriend is gone for a day, and to go into withdrawal symptoms. It's normal for me to be unable to eat, or think, or even sleep much when a girlfriend isn't around.”
 
He remembered guiltily how he had said to Kaioh-sama that Bulma could wait a while for him to come back, when the wishes had become available. He hadn't felt the driving need to come back to her, like he had for Hakusai. He knew now that although he loved Bulma, it was more like love for a friend, or even a sister. He loved her, but it wasn't the strong tie he had with Hakusai, nor, he suspected, what Bulma and Vegeta felt for each other.
 
“I'm so sorry, Yamcha-chan.” She rubbed her nose against his in apology. “I didn't recognize it for what it was. If I had, I wouldn't have left you here.”
 
He shook his head. “No, you needed to go. You needed to go get your sister, remember? You couldn't have left her there on Kassan all by herself. She's your family. You couldn't have left her there and stayed here, that wouldn't have been right. You know you wouldn't have been happy if you'd done that.”
 
“I could have taken you with me. I didn't want to hurt you. I'd rather hurt myself.” Hakusai buried her face against his neck and sighed. “I need you too much.”
 
“You would have taken me with you in that little tiny space pod?” He smiled at her. “You needed to bring Serori back with you. That pod scarcely fit the two of you. I think I would have barely fit in it by myself. It certainly wouldn't have fit all three of us!” His smile faded, then. “And I had to stay here, anyway. I was growing too fast. If it weren't for the regeneration tank, I... I'm not sure what would have happened. But it was very painful, growing so fast like that. You realize that I grew over a foot?”
 
“A foot?” She lifted her head and looked up at him puzzled. He had two feet like normal; what he said made no sense. “What are you talking about?”
 
He blinked at her. “A foot. Twelve inches. Actually, I think I grew more like fourteen or fifteen inches. We'd have to measure me to be sure.” Then he smiled at her. “I'm sorry. You don't know Chikyuu measurements. A `foot' is based on, of all things, the length of an ancient emperor's foot. It's a pretty stupid thing to base measurements on, but a lot of stupid things become standards, don't they?”
 
He bent down and kissed her, and as he did so, he felt several ki approaching. “They're back,” he murmured against her mouth. “Should we see if Goku was successful at teaching any of them to go Super Saiyan?”
 
“I'd rather stay here and seduce you again,” she said dryly. “But I suppose we should get out of bed sometime today.”
 
“You seduced me?” He smiled at her. “I see. Yeah, maybe I should let you seduce me again.” He kissed her again, this time just lightly touching her lips, before he slid out of bed. He glanced down at her briefly with a smile before slipping his bodysuit back on. “Come on, let's go out there and see what they've done today.”
 
“Probably demolished a city without inviting me,” Hakusai remarked, getting out of bed. She stilled as she ran a hand over her belly, a slight smile crossing her lips before she pulled her bodysuit on. “Shall we?”
 
The two of them left the room, going outside to meet the newly arrived warriors in the courtyard, curious to how they were doing.
 
~~~*~~~
 
“Hi, guys!” Goku smiled eagerly at Yamcha and Hakusai as they exited the house. “Are you okay now, Hakusai? We were worried about you!”
 
“Yes,” she said grinning at him. “I guess I overdid it a little. Apparently you can't go Super Saiyan when you are pregnant.”
 
“Oh,” Goku said sounding a bit disappointed. “I won't have that problem.”
 
“The real question,” Yamcha interrupted, “is whether or not these guys had the chance to see you become a Super Saiyan. Were Gohan or Vegeta able to study what you do?”
 
“No, Daddy didn't turn Super Saiyan while we were out there,” Gohan said, while Goku put a hand behind his head sheepishly. “We were teaching Ryouga and Serori how to sense and recognize different ki so they won't be surprised by an enemy.”
 
“Then why doesn't he show you now?” came Bulma's voice.
 
They looked over at her workshop, and saw that she had exited the lab at some point after they had arrived. Although she couldn't sense ki, she could sense Vegeta, and had known when they had returned from their training exercises. She was watching them curiously, although her gaze kept settling on Vegeta's more often than on anyone else.
 
“Since Hakusai can't do it for you, then Goku should. At least we can all see what it looks like.”
 
Bulma herself was itching with curiosity. Although she had been told about Goku becoming a Super Saiyan, she had never seen it herself. Gohan had said there was some sort of change that it caused, but hadn't been specific. And although Vegeta ranted often enough that soon `Kakarotto' wouldn't be the only Super Saiyan, he wasn't exactly the most forthcoming person in what really was involved. Bulma, like any good scientist, had a strong curiosity, and she really did want to see what it looked like.
 
“Well, Goku? Are you going to show us what it means to be a Super Saiyan?”
 
“Okay.” Goku smiled. “Since everyone wants to see what it is.”
 
Hakusai smiled. “Don't look so nervous, I think you look great as a blond. As a matter of fact I don't look bad as a blonde either.”
 
Goku and Hakusai shared a grin while the others looked puzzled. “When you become Super Saiyan,” she began, “your hair and your eye change color. I have no idea why that occurs. There were many theories though.”
 
Vegeta snorted. “Who cares? Just show us already.”
 
“Impatient, aren't we, little brother?” she asked and earned a glare from Vegeta.
 
Goku's smile faded as he concentrated and pulled in his power. The warriors were awed at how much ki they could sense him pulling in.
 
But Hakusai just frowned. “What the...?” She watched him curiously, noting that his power was more than adequate for the change, but like her, something was blocking him.
 
Goku abruptly released his ki, giving the others a sheepish grin. “I don't get it.”
 
“You can't do it either?” Yamcha folded his arms across his chest and gazed at the other man in puzzlement. “You could do it on Namek. Why?” he wondered aloud.
 
“I don't know. I just can't.” Goku sounded puzzled
 
“You said anger was the trigger, perhaps you need to get angry,” Vegeta suggested.
 
Goku shook his head. “No, I have control over it now. I don't need to be angry anymore.”
 
“So rage is just the stepping stone to achieving that power, not keeping it. I see.” Vegeta was glad to have at least one mystery solved for him. “Then something else is blocking him.”
 
“Well, there are a lot of possibilities,” Bulma interjected, stepping forward. Most of the others had almost forgotten she was there, since she had been watching from a distance. Vegeta had been very aware of her presence, of course, but he hadn't acknowledged it, nor had she expected him to.
 
“Let's think about the similarities between the two of you at the moment, and what's different from before. Obviously Goku isn't pregnant. If he were, I'd seriously wonder about him.” Goku put one hand behind his head with an embarrassed smile.
 
“So there has to be something else. The most obvious is that you're both on Chikyuu, and when you went Super Saiyan before, both of you were on different planets. I might think that it could only happen on specific planets, but Goku went Super Saiyan both on Namek and on Yardrat. Didn't you?” Goku nodded, having trouble following Bulma's logic. Then again, he always had trouble following Bulma's - or pretty much anyone else's - logic, so that wasn't terribly unusual. “So it's not something that's specific to just one planet, at least. Hakusai, what planet did you go Super Saiyan on?”
 
Hakusai looked slightly uncomfortable, as though it was a subject she didn't like thinking about. “Kassan,” she said simply, with no further explanation.
 
“All right.” Bulma nodded, satisfied. “So both of you went Super Saiyan on different planets. That tells me that there are more than one or two planets that a Saiyan can go Super Saiyan on. So it's probably not the fact that you're both on Chikyuu right now. That means there has to be something else.”
 
She studied both Saiyans for a minute, and then her gaze stopped on Goku's backside. “Goku, when did you grow your tail back?” she asked, sounding a little shocked.
 
“This afternoon, when we were training. Why?” Goku looked curiously at Bulma. He knew about being Oozaru because of when Gohan had transformed, but he didn't yet associate that with the full moon, since he couldn't remember his own transformations.
 
“Your tail.... That's it!” Bulma looked up at them triumphantly. They stared back at her blankly, all except Vegeta, whose eyes were beginning to narrow in suspicion. “You've said that Saiyans rarely get to Super Saiyan stage, yet I have the feeling that the power levels are there more often than they actually make it to that stage, right?”
 
The Saiyans stared at her in uncomprehending silence.
 
“And Saiyans strike me as being very protective of their tails, to the point where if they lose one, they feel inadequate without it. The regeneration chamber that I made is a modification on Saiyan isolation chambers, which were designed specifically for Saiyans. I wonder if they made them in order to re-grow their tails more quickly, since they weren't considered a real warrior without one? What if those very tails are what prevent you from becoming a Super Saiyan, which is why it's so rare?” She pointed to Vegeta's tail. “You may have two choices here. Keep the toy and remain as you are, or lose the tail and be able to go Super Saiyan eventually.”
 
Goku scratched his head. “Isn't that big of a deal to me. Chi-Chi will just make me cut it off again anyway.”
 
Vegeta looked decidedly nauseous although he knew what he was going to choose. It really wasn't all that hard of a decision. The ability to protect his mate and child was more important to him than having a tail. It would allow him to one day beat Kakarotto to a pulp. He smirked at the thought.
 
“Then cut them off,” he said looking over at Bulma. “If I am Super Saiyan, I do not need to go Oozaru.”
 
Bulma was watching Vegeta closely. She had seen the expression on his face, and also remembered how adamant he had been about cutting his tail off when it had first grown back. She knew that to him it was in many ways a symbol of what he was, the Prince of Vegeta-sei.
 
“Well,” she said carefully, “there's no reason to jump too fast. It's possible I'm wrong, that the tail doesn't have anything to do with it. It's possible Hakusai can't go Super Saiyan because she's pregnant, and there might be something entirely unrelated to that for Goku. However, there is a simple test.”
 
She studied Goku carefully. “You said Chi-Chi will just make you cut it off again, so why don't we go ahead and cut yours off now and you can try powering up again? Then we'll know for certain that either it is what's blocking you or it isn't, if you still can't power up. But at least we don't have to go around cutting off everyone else's tails, if it's not going to make a difference.”
 
Vegeta inwardly cringed, but reminded himself that power was the most important thing in the world. He remained silent as he watched Goku nod his agreement and then ask Yamcha if he would remove his tail for him. Vegeta scowled as Yamcha reluctantly complied, yanking the appendage from Goku's backside. Goku wobbled slightly, wincing from the pain of having his tail yanked out again, but since this apparently had been done to him often by Chi-Chi, it didn't cause him as much pain as it would have for another Saiyan.
 
“Okay, let's try this again,” Goku said preparing to power up. While the others watched, Goku's aura flared a brilliant yellow, his hair went blond and his eyes turned green, leaving the others in awe. “Well, I think you were right, Bulma! It wasn't at all hard that time!”
 
Bulma stared at Goku and then smirked. “See? Of course I was right again! I knew I would be. I am a genius, you know!”
 
Yamcha muttered something under his breath. “What was that?” Bulma snapped at him. “You said something, Yamcha. Spit it out.”
 
Yamcha looked at her innocently. “I didn't say anything, Bulma. Really!”
 
Hakusai stifled a grin and Vegeta glared at the other man. “Why don't you tell her what you said, scar-face?” With their Saiyan hearing the others had picked up on Yamcha's muttered comment.
 
“I don't think you should.” Goku eyed Bulma nervously. “She won't like it.”
 
Yamcha blushed. “Uh... I think I'll pass,” he stammered out.
 
Bulma glared at him, her eyes narrowing. She knew if he was this reluctant, it had to be bad. “You'd better tell me what you said, bakayaro. If you don't....” She trailed off dangerously, then glanced at Vegeta. “Vegeta,” she said sweetly. “Just what did he say, anyway?”
 
“He said you were the most stubborn bitch in the universe,” Vegeta replied, smirking at her. “And I would have to agree.”
 
“Oh, you would, would you?” Bulma was now glaring at him dangerously. “Well, we'll see about that. The next time you blow up your gravity room, don't come crying to me! And just see if any of you ever get fed again!” She noticed the three young demi-Saiyans looking upset, and shot them a glance without smiling. “Except you three,” she clarified, looking at the kids. “You haven't done anything wrong!”
 
She glowered at the others. “As for the rest of you, you can just fend for yourselves! See if I ever give you all the answers again, if you're going to take me for granted!”
 
“See what I mean? Stubborn, loud-mouthed and obnoxious. I'll bet the brat will be just like you,” Vegeta replied. There was an odd gleam in his eye though, almost as if he were enjoying the verbal tirade. “I'll have a headache for the rest of my life. That is if you don't talk me to death. Humans never shut up.”
 
“Uh oh.” Hakusai and Goku exchanged a look with Yamcha.
 
“I think maybe we should leave,” Goku said, as the five of them beat a hasty retreat and left the two newlyweds alone.
 
 
 
To be continued.....
 
~~~~~*~~~~~
 
And in the next exciting episode of DragonBall Z: A Light in the Darkness... Vegeta and Bulma fight.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
NOTE!:
Ok, before people get all up in arms about the fact that we did this with the tails, I LIKE TAILS TOO! It's just something we decided to do. It explains why Super Saiyans are so rare on Vegeta-sei, yet ALL of the Saiyans on Earth managed to do it. (Please don't start with power levels, people. I'm aware of that. It has nothing to do with why we're doing this.) Even in the movies, the Saiyans that make it to SSJ don't have tails. (Except Brolli, and he isn't canon.) It's not necessarily the only explanation, but it's an explanation, and it's one we wanted to play with here. It will also lead into something that happens later in the story.
 
So please, NO FLAMES about the fact that we're removing tails. It's a plot point, so we're leaving it in. (We're leaving it in anyway - the story is already fully written, so nothing anyone says is going to change anything about the rest of this story. ^_~) It doesn't mean that in future stories they can't keep their tails and go SSJ, just not in this one.
 
And yes, I know people are going to be bummed about them losing their tails - heck, so was I! ^_^ - but it is necessary for something that happens later in the fic.