Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Light in the Darkness ❯ Make War Not Love ( Chapter 69 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Light in the Darkness - Part 69: Make War Not Love
by Mia Skywalker & Wataruo
 
PAIRING: Bulma/Vegeta
RATING: NC-17
WARNINGS: Lemon
C&C: Please! ^_^
DISCLAIMER: Neither of us owns any of the DBZ characters or anything about DBZ, but we both wish we owned the Saiyans. All of them. At least all of the ones with hair. And yes, we're including Yamcha and Ryouga in that, now you know. Dragonball Z and the associated characters are owned by Toei, Viz, Akira Toriyama, and FUNimation. Ranma 1/2 and the character of Ryouga Hibiki are owned by Viz, Rumiko Takahashi, and some Japanese studio I don't know the name of. We do own what we've written here, and our specific storyline, just not Dragonball or Ranma 1/2 themselves. We make no money off of any of these guys, nor off this fic. We just have fun writing it. Oh, I guess we do own Hakusai and Serori. But I doubt anyone cares. ^_~
SUMMARY: Your typical Bulma and Vegeta fight scene....
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: Thank you to TwoMoons, Lady Lark, Selenity Jade and W-chan, for the beta.
NOTE: Real life distracted me and kept me too busy to edit or post, and then I forgot about it. It didn't seem like anyone was even reading it anymore, so I had no incentive. A few days ago Jumper Prime emailed me and asked me what was going on with it and asked me to continue, which is the only reason I am. Even if he (she?) is the only one reading it anymore, I will go ahead and continue posting my re-edits.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“I see.” Bulma ignored the others as they quickly and quietly left the area. “So I give you a headache, do I? Well then it's a good thing that YOU'RE GOING TO SLEEP ON THE COUCH FROM NOW ON!
 
Vegeta barely managed to stifle a grin. He loved their arguments. One of the things that had attracted him to her in the first place was the fact that he couldn't intimidate her. “Fine by me. But I'll sleep in the gravity room. Your snoring will keep me awake.”
 
“My snoring! My...!” Bulma gaped at him, insulted. “I DON'T SNORE, YOU IRRITATING SAIYAN! But you'd better be careful about sleeping in the gravity room, because you never know when it's suddenly going to go up to five hundred gravities WHILE YOU'RE SLEEPING!
 
“How would you know you don't snore?” Vegeta arched his brow. “You aren't awake; I am. You also talk in your sleep. You never shut up.” He smirked at her as he took a step closer. “I can handle the gravity. I sleep with you and you are the equivalent of five hundred gravities. You are gaining weight.”
 
“Why, you....!” She slapped him, now that he was close enough for her to reach, and winced at the pain it caused her hand. “FINE, then! You prefer your own company to mine, I'm not surprised! Why don't you just go to your gravity room and play with yourself? I'm sure that's all you do in there, anyway! If you were really training, you'd have been stronger than Goku LONG before now!”
 
“Yes, I must be,” he replied dryly. “Because that would mean you aren't enough to satisfy me.”
 
Her eyes narrowed. “I'm not enough for you? So you need to find someone else to satisfy you?” She could feel bands of suspicion and jealousy beginning to squeeze her heart. “Maybe you won't need to. After all, if you satisfied me, I wouldn't have to go elsewhere after all, would I?” She couldn't help the spiteful tone that made its way into her voice. Let him think she didn't find him man enough for her.
 
Vegeta growled softly, glaring at her. “You never have to go elsewhere, woman. I do satisfy you, otherwise you wouldn't writhe and moan as you do.”
 
“Oh? And how do you know I'm not faking it? It's not difficult to fake that sort of thing, you know,” she jeered spitefully. Then she closed her eyes, putting on her most sensuous expression, and moaned, “Oh, Vegeta! You're so wonderful!”
 
She opened her eyes and glared at him. “Anyone can fake it, even with the worst lover!”
 
Vegeta snarled, pushing her up against the wall, gentle despite his anger. “You cannot fake the bond, woman. I felt your release. You are lying,” he growled out, his face lowering to glare at her. “And I cannot possibly be a bad lover. I do everything well,” he said smugly.
 
“You arrogant jerk!” she hissed at him. “I'm not good enough for you, but you're too good for me, is that it? Well, you know what you can do with your damned bond? You can take it and shove it up your....”
 
Vegeta didn't allow her to finish as he suddenly pressed his mouth to hers demandingly. He was getting angry, and she apparently wasn't going to shut up. It wasn't exactly what he had wanted when he had started the fight. SHE was supposed to be pissed off, not him!
 
Bulma tried to remain impassive, but found herself responding against her will. In reaction, she began struggling, refusing to allow him to have his way. She would not let him win, not in this. If he thought he could insult her, tell her he was too good for her, try to make her submit... that was something she would never allow. She knew that if he wanted to force her there was nothing she could do about it, but she wasn't going to let him have his way without a fight.
 
When Bulma began to resist him, he released her mouth quickly, but kept a tight hold on her shoulders. “Stop that!” he snapped, glaring at her.
 
She glared right back at him. “Why? You think you can insult me and then have me willingly? Forget it, asshole!” she snarled at him. “I'm not good enough for you, remember? And you said you play with yourself in the gravity room, so go do it now!”
 
Vegeta chuckled wickedly, smirking at her. “Why would I wish to do that, when you're so good at it? You are more skilled in that particular area than a common street tramp. Did the same for Yamcha, I presume?”
 
Bulma's face turned pale, both furious and hurt past bearing for his insult. How could Vegeta say such a thing? He knew she had never been intimate with Yamcha; how could he imply she had? She was so angry by now that she could no longer hold it in; she wanted to lash out at him for the pain he caused her with his words, make him hurt worse than she did.
 
“Maybe I did,” she replied in a low, dangerous voice, disguising her pain as much as she could. “Maybe that's where I learned it from, after all. Not from you. You couldn't teach me anything, could you? You think you're such a man, but you're a nothing. I only slept with you because I... I... I pitied you. That was all. I felt sorry for how lonely you were - poor, lonely little victim of Frieza's evil. So abused, so alone, so... nothing. You think I care for you? Get a grip. It was just pity. Nothing more.”
 
She could feel her own heart breaking at her words, the knife slowly twisting its way into her gut. But they kept spilling out, no matter how wrong they felt; she couldn't stop herself from trying to hurt him worse than he had hurt her.
 
Vegeta's features went completely blank, a long-held defensive mechanism. Her words were painful, more so than he would have thought possible. He had lived through worse taunts and insults before, but coming from her... It hurt.
 
After the pain, anger immediately replaced it. How dare she? He didn't think he could even speak with her at the moment without wanting to blast her for her words. Her words were painful, and a part of him feared they were true.
 
He clenched a shaky fist and swung around, striding away from her. He knew that if he stayed any longer he would end up doing something he would regret. He wouldn't listen to her spew anything else, it might just inflame him more. Just thinking of hurting her made him sick, even now after what she had said. He didn't think he could control his temper, not when pain fueled his fury.
 
Bulma watched him walk away for a few seconds, her heart shattering once again. She knew that if he hated her she deserved it; she should never have said those things to him. But he had hurt her as well, implied that she was no better than a whore, had told her she wasn't good enough for him... and part of her believed it. He had always been arrogant and cocky; maybe he didn't think she was good enough for him. Maybe he didn't really love her...
 
Her breath caught at that thought. No, he had told her he loved her. It wasn't an admission that could have been easy for him. The fact that he had actually said it to her meant he must have meant it; no matter what else happened between them, that much had to be true. She couldn't believe otherwise.
 
“Maybe bonding was a mistake,” she choked out, almost inaudibly. “Maybe you're right; maybe I'm not good enough for you. I wasn't good enough for Yamcha; he made that very clear. He preferred a Saiyan woman. Maybe you would, too. You only bonded with me because there weren't any Saiyan women left. And if there were, you would probably regret bonding with me.”
 
She felt a shaft of pain at her own words. She still hadn't told them what she had found; she needed to tell them the truth soon, and find out more. She had the feeling that if they found Yamcha's mother that they were going to find other Saiyans, and Bulma felt a pang of despair.
 
If he had Saiyan women to choose from, would he still want to stay with her? What could she offer him? She was just a weak, puny human. Someone he had taken because he had no choice.
 
Vegeta stopped, his entire body stiff with tension, rage, and hurt. “You regret bonding with me?” He turned around to glare at her. “When will you ever learn, woman? I bonded to you, not to a Saiyan woman. You are my mate, as I am yours. If there were Saiyan women left and I was living here, it would still be the same. I do not want a Saiyan woman, I want you. You are good enough, woman. You can bring me to my knees anytime, and it isn't because you are a whore. It's because I want you so much.”
 
Bulma froze, staring at him in shock. “You are the one who regrets the bond. You said I wasn't... you said I wasn't enough to satisfy you. That I wasn't woman enough for you.”
 
She thought back, trying to recall if that was what he had truly said, but could no longer remember exactly. She only knew it had hurt, especially when he had said she was no better than a street tramp.
 
“And you said I'm fat. And that I'm getting fatter. And now I'll only get fatter, now that I'm carrying your baby....” She fought back tears, trying to regain her anger, but it had drained away when he had started to walk off. “How could I bring you to your knees if I'm fat and not good enough for you?”
 
Vegeta grunted, crossing his arms. “Woman, you are not fat, and you are more than enough for me. And I most certainly do not regret the bond!” He paused, gazing at her. “More than enough. I was teasing. You are gorgeous and you know it. Stop being stupid.”
 
Bulma couldn't help the doubt gnawing at her. She stared at him, trying to determine if he was telling the truth. But why would he lie to her about it? He would be more likely to lie the other direction, to tell someone something hurtful even if it weren't true.... And then it dawned on her; that was exactly what he had been doing earlier. He had said he was teasing, something that she knew even a few days ago he hadn't understood.
 
But a tiny part of her wondered - what would he do if some of the Saiyans really had survived? Even if it was only a few, like Yamcha's mother... would he stay with her? She didn't really understand the bond, or how it tied the two of them together, so for all she knew he could break it at will. He had always been one of the strongest-willed people she had ever known; if anyone could get out of something like this, it was him.
 
“You say I could bring you to your knees,” she said doubtfully, as an idea began to form. “Why don't you prove it to me?”
 
Vegeta eyed her anxiously, then nodded slowly. “I suppose I could. What do you have in mind?”
 
“Oh....” Bulma looked at him innocently, then turned towards the gravity room. “You'll find out. If you're truly willing to prove it.”
 
Somewhat suspiciously, Vegeta followed her into the gravity room. “I am at your mercy, woman,” he said, trying to keep the anxiety out of his voice. “Do what you want with me.”
 
“What I want?” Bulma couldn't help but smile nervously at those words, growing bolder than since the beginning of their fight. “Hmm....” A thoughtful look crossed her face, and she flipped open a panel he had never before noticed on the controls of the gravity room. She pressed a few buttons, and suddenly the two of them began to float. “Hey!” she exclaimed, smiling at him. “This is more fun than I expected!”
 
“You have this thing set to zero gravity?” he asked unnecessarily. “Whatever for?”
 
“Well, actually, for training,” she told him. He frowned, confused. It didn't match up to any training he had ever done. “Oh, not for fighting training, but training for outer space. You know, if you're on a space station and have to learn how to move around. This is for practice.” She careened off the ceiling towards one of the walls, and then bounced off that towards the opposite side. “This is fun. It's like I'm flying!”
 
Vegeta shook his head, looking puzzled. One moment she was depressed, now she seemed happy. Or at least, somewhat happy - he didn't really understand it. He had never considered flying that fun. It was simply an ability he had. “I suppose so.”
 
“Oh, Vegeta. You're hopeless.” She vaulted off a wall, landing in his arms. She gazed at him seriously for several seconds before she shook her head. “But that's not why I wanted to come in here, anyway.” Her look became coy, and she gave him a shy smile, before she `swam' towards the controls again. She maneuvered herself to be close to the floor, then flipped the switch the other way.
 
“Oof!” She landed abruptly on the ground, winding herself. She rubbed her knee where it hit the ground, glaring down at it. “Well, that wasn't very nice!” she grumbled aloud.
 
He smirked at her, hiding his confusion. “You should learn the real thing.”
 
Bulma glared balefully at him as she stood up, still rubbing her knee. It wasn't like she could, he knew that. She didn't even really care all that much. She didn't have the discipline to want to train as a fighter - not seriously, certainly. And it would take away too much time from her research, which she definitely didn't want.
 
“Well, Vegeta. If you're going to prove anything to me, get down here right now!” She pointed to the ground in front of her.
 
Vegeta continued to smirk and landed in front of her. “You don't have to yell, I am right here. Saiyans have excellent hearing.”
 
Bulma glared at him, ignoring his words, as she continued to point at the floor. “You haven't gone down on your knees yet, Saiyan,” she informed him haughtily. “You said you would go down on your knees.”
 
Vegeta snorted and to Bulma's surprise did as he was bidden. “Well?” He looked up at her expectantly. “Now what?”
 
Bulma blinked down at him. She hadn't really expected him to do it, and she had no idea what to do now. She smiled, pleased at her success, and then twined a hand in his hair. “I don't know. Just having you on your knees is kind of fun,” she told him.
 
“Enjoy it while you can,” he said, watching her. “It may never happen again.”
 
“Oh?” She looked at him archly. “I thought you said I could bring you to your knees anytime. Are you saying that I can't?”
 
“Not at all.” He reached up to grasp her by the hips and tugged her closer, nuzzling his face against her stomach.
 
Bulma blinked in astonishment again, and then smiled down at him. Both hands were now twined in his hair, and she stroked the stiff strands upward. “Maybe I should just keep you here.”
 
“I have no objections,” he whispered, trailing his hands from her hip, underneath her shirt to bare her stomach. He dipped his tongue into her navel and chuckled when she shivered. “None at all.”
 
He continued to slide his hands around, up her shirt, resting them on her breasts. She trembled, and he tweaked them through her brassiere, before deciding that he would prefer to touch her bare flesh. With a small burst of ki he demolished the bit of cloth holding it together in the front, and smirked at her squeak of surprise as her bra simply fell off of her. He brushed his hands over her breasts and started to stand up as he fondled them, but she pushed him back down again.
 
“No, Vegeta,” she murmured huskily. “You said you'd be on your knees.”
 
He smiled again, allowing himself to go back on his knees. So she wanted to play that way, did she? He trailed his hands down her waist and hips, then slipped them into her pants, slowly pulling them off her as he followed the hem of her pants with his kisses. When he had her pants in a puddle at her feet, he lifted her easily, making her gasp in surprise. He moved her away from her clothing, then slowly slid her panties down as well, his mouth trailing kisses over her belly, licking bits of the flesh as it was slowly exposed. She shuddered under his mouth, causing him to smirk in satisfaction. With her panties out of the way, then, he drew her closer toward him, and carefully spread her legs.
 
She stared down at him in surprise. Somehow she had never expected this; Vegeta had managed to turn what should have been her proving her dominance over him into something else. When he leaned his head forward and inserted his tongue inside of her, her head lolled back and her knees almost buckled beneath her. Vegeta continued to hold her up as he toyed with her, his tongue circling her small jewel for a while, then stroking inside her nether lips, filling her and building her up. He drank the wetness she offered, savoring the sweetness between her thighs. He continued to stroke her with his tongue, then pulled her jewel into his mouth and sucked it lightly. With a small cry, she felt herself go, shattering suddenly and intensely as she climaxed against his mouth. He continued to suckle at her, savoring the sweetness, drinking the wetness as she reached her release.
 
“You're right,” he whispered against her as her shudders subsided. “I think I'll stay here awhile.”
 
He stood up slowly, resting his hands on her waist as he leaned forward and kissed her. She was still somewhat breathless from her orgasm, but responded to him automatically, her arms wrapping around his neck. He smiled as he disentangled them, and then pulled her shirt up over her head, before pulling her back into his embrace. She didn't even seem fully aware any longer that she was now completely unclad, as she pressed her body against his. Vegeta ran his hands up and down her sides as they continued to kiss, and then grew impatient to feel her skin against his own. Without breaking their kiss, he shed his own bodysuit - awkwardly, as Bulma didn't seem inclined to release him enough to do so easily.
 
Once they were skin to skin, Vegeta could feel his own passions inflaming. His desire had grown during his ministrations to her; her responsiveness was more arousing than any aphrodisiac. She continued to press herself against him artlessly, and the nearness of her womanhood to his engorged manhood made him moan.
 
“Woman,” he whispered huskily. “You need to stop that.”
 
She didn't reply, nor did her actions cease. She rubbed herself against him until he groaned again, shuddering. He lifted her slightly, and moved her so that he was impaled in her dampness. He could feel sweat pouring down his body from the control it took not to thrust into her violently, as he knew it might kill her. Then she began to move on him, and he let her, controlling her hips with his hands, as she wrapped her legs around him. He growled, feeling himself embedded in her more deeply than he had ever thought possible, her warmth around him continuing to drive him insane.
 
He lifted her up and down off him, increasing the tempo of their thrusts, not paying any attention to how Bulma might be reacting. He needn't have worried, however; Bulma was moaning in delight as well, anxious to reach fulfillment again. When she began to tighten around him, he felt himself climax, and only vaguely realized that she had reached it with him. He could feel her in his mind, as she could feel him in hers.
 
As they climaxed once again, the pleasure each felt was echoed in the other, intensifying what each one experienced.
 
 
To be continued.....
 
~~~~~*~~~~~
 
And in the next exciting episode of DragonBall Z: A Light in the Darkness... Bulma gets pissed off at a certain clueless Saiyan.