Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Light in the Darkness ❯ A Surprise for Vegeta ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
A Light in the Darkness - part 3: A Surprise for Vegeta
by Mia Skywalker & Wataruo
PAIRING: Bulma/Vegeta (this part)
RATING: Still X
WARNINGS: More lemon. Next part is as well. You may choose not to read it, but unfortunately you'll miss a plot point if you do!
DISCLAIMER: Neither of us owns any of the DBZ characters, but we both wish we owned Vegeta. (We do own Vegeta action figures. Does that count?) These characters are owned by Toei, Viz, Akira Toriyama, and FUNimation. We do own what we've written here, and our specific storyline, just not Dragonball itself. We make no money off of any of these guys, nor off this fic.
SUMMARY: Vegeta gets a surprise!
NOTES: ::ahem:: Lemon....
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS: A big thank you to Selenity Jade and W-chan for the re-beta on this! ^_^
~~~~~~~~~~~
Bulma gasped for breath as she shuddered back to herself. The feelings that had drowned her so thoroughly were beginning to ebb, and her mind was gradually coming back to itself. As it did, and she realized what they had done, she felt a sudden shame and horror wash over her, and closed her eyes in mortification. ::What have I done?:: she thought in despair. ::How could I have done that?::
 
She was honest enough to admit to herself that she had been just as culpable in the affair as Vegeta had been. 'Affair' was the correct word, she thought to herself. She couldn't believe what she had done. She suddenly wanted to curl up in a ball, to sink into the earth and never have to face anyone again. Especially Vegeta. What must he think of her? He probably assumed either she threw herself at every man around... or she was so desperate for a man she would choose him.
 
She started to shrink in on herself, mortified with her own behavior. She wished she could sneak out of the room, but had the feeling he wouldn't let her. ::I guess it couldn't hurt to try,:: she thought to herself, opening her eyes to glance at him, to see if she could find a way to sneak past him.
 
Vegeta raised an eyebrow when she looked over at him, but didn't say anything. The Saiyan prince had a tough time trying to figure out what her expression meant. He had the nagging suspicion she wanted to bolt. He wondered if she was embarrassed by what they had done. It didn't make sense to him; after all, it was a natural function, and they had both gotten something out of it. Vegeta frowned down at her when he realized something was most certainly wrong. But he couldn't for the life of him figure out what it was.
 
When Bulma saw Vegeta studying her so intently, she swallowed nervously. She had no idea why he was staring at her that way, or what it meant. The sudden frown on his face sent a wave of despair through her, as she realized she must have displeased him in some way.
 
She closed her eyes again, swallowing a sob hastily, and shivered unconsciously, as her mind raced to find a way out of this. What else? she thought, in a sudden flash of wry pain. No wonder Yamcha had never wanted to sleep with her. It was obvious she was no good in bed, from the look on Vegeta's face. And he was obviously as repulsed as Yamcha had been. She was getting old, and ugly, and was not even good to sleep with! Maybe she could run away. Maybe he would leave her alone now. If he didn't hate her. Who was she fooling? He had always hated her. But now he would hate her even more, and he would have reason.
 
She sat up abruptly, wrapping the sheet around her, and started to head towards the door.
 
Before Bulma could get there, Vegeta stood up and scooped her up into his arms. "Leaving so soon?" he asked as he smirked down at her. As he was looking at her, a stain on the sheet caught his attention. It took him a few moments to realize it was blood.
 
Bulma's blood.
 
His eyes widened in surprise, his jaw almost hitting the floor in shock.
 
"You were a virgin!?!" he asked her incredulously. "I thought you and Yamcha...." He trailed off, frowning at her. Obviously Yamcha had not been Bulma's lover. Vegeta stared in speechless shock at the woman in his arms.
 
Bulma's heart pounded in terror and anticipated pain. She swallowed heavily, feeling a lump in her throat that made it difficult to swallow or breathe. She couldn't move away from him without squirming ungracefully out of his arms and probably landing ignominiously on the ground, so she simply stayed still, staring down at a spot on the wall, filled with utter humiliation.
 
"I'm sorry," she whispered, in a voice filled with pain and self-recrimination. "Maybe if I had been more experienced, you might have liked it more." Tears started to sting her eyes, but in the tattered remnants of her pride she didn't let them fall. She started shivering in his arms, still afraid to try to leave. "But Yamcha never wanted me, just as you don't either, because I'm not good enough...."
 
"Kami, woman, why didn't you tell me?" he asked looking down at her. He realized ruefully he hadn't given her much of a chance. "Did I hurt you?" he asked. He knew for women the first time was often painful, and if he had known he would have been gentler. Or not have seduced her at all. Vegeta felt uncomfortable at having taken something from Bulma she could never replace. She should have given her virginity to someone she cared for.
 
Vegeta didn't like the feelings of protectiveness that were overwhelming him. He didn't know how to deal with them, and was more than a little confused about how to handle the situation.
 
Then something she said caught his attention. "What are you talking about, woman? I enjoyed it. Didn't you?" he asked.
 
"I didn't tell anyone," she whispered, still full of self-loathing. "I didn't want everyone to know he... he didn't want me." The tears she had been fighting to hold back started to fall. "He never wanted me because I wasn't young anymore, I wasn't pretty enough anymore, and he has all those other women...."
 
She shivered, too raw with her emotions at the moment to be anything but completely honest with him, as she continued speaking in a soft whisper filled with self-hatred and recrimination. "He has all these other women, so he doesn't want me, because I'm not as young and as beautiful as they are. How could you say you enjoyed it? You looked so angry, like you wanted to hurt me again!"
 
"Again?" Vegeta pounced on the word. "I hurt you?" For some reason the prince was feeling slightly nauseous. "Woman, I am sorry. It was not my intention to hurt you." As soon as he uttered his apology, he realized he meant it. He hadn't meant to hurt her, and knew instinctively he would never harm her.
 
He sat down on the edge of the bed, still holding her in his arms. He rocked her like one would comfort a distraught child, and considered what she had told him. Yamcha didn't want her? He had more than one woman?
 
::What is that baka thinking!?!:: he thought incredulously. Bulma was one of the most beautiful women he had ever known, so what was Yamcha's problem? He didn't know how to treat a woman like a woman, that was for certain.
 
"Yes, but it wasn't your fault." Bulma continued to whisper, her tears clogging her throat, choking her. "It was mine. I didn't... I guess it was because I didn't know what I was doing, so I didn't do something right. I'm sure there's something wrong with me." Tears continued to flow unchecked down her face, and she gripped his shoulders instinctively, her fingernails digging into his skin. "I know there's something wrong with me, because it hurt, and because... because you were so angry at me. I'm sorry I did it wrong, Vegeta. I'm sorry. I won't do it again."
 
"What? How could it be your fault?" Vegeta looked at her in confusion. "Don't you know it always hurts the first time for a woman? It was nothing you did. And where did you get the idea I was angry with you? I don't understand..."
 
Vegeta trailed off, watching Bulma in concern. He had never seen her like this. She was completely convinced there was something wrong with her, and he was determined to prove otherwise. "I can prove it, woman. There is nothing wrong with you." He bent his head and kissed her gently, not wanting to upset her any more than he already had.
 
Bulma responded immediately to Vegeta's kiss, not even aware she was doing so. Her arms snaked around his neck, pulling him closer to her, once again caressing the skin on the nape of his neck. She had heard his words, but she didn't really believe them. She knew there was something wrong with her. Otherwise Yamcha wouldn't have avoided her, and Vegeta wouldn't have been angry with her, and it wouldn't have hurt her.
 
It was the memory of that pain that caused Bulma to suddenly freeze. What was she doing? She was going to let Vegeta have sex with her again, hurt her again. It hadn't worked right before. What made her think it would work right this time? She froze, her eyes open in shock, every muscle in her body tense with the anticipation of the pain he was going to cause her.
 
Vegeta felt her whole body go tense and it confused him. She had been responding. She had enjoyed their previous bout of lovemaking, he was sure of it. So what was wrong?
 
"Calm down, woman," he told her softly, as his free hand stroked her lower back to soothe her fears. "I won't hurt you." He kissed her mouth lightly, trying to get her to respond to him again.
 
"You... you won't?" she whispered against his lips. "Then you won't... to me... again...?" She was confused, bewildered. She wanted him to - oh, she wanted him to! - but she was afraid it would hurt again. She was afraid there was something wrong with her. But she also wanted him to touch her again, the way he had before, making her feel so absolutely wonderful. She had never imagined anything could feel so fantastic in her entire life.
 
"I promise I won't," he whispered against her mouth. He lay back on the bed, holding Bulma on his chest, and kissed her passionately when he sensed she wasn't going to panic and flee. He slipped his hands underneath the sheet and caressed her skin. Vegeta explored her mouth with his, memorizing the feel of her lips against his as he held her against him.
 
Vegeta's hands on her skin were building a fire deep inside her, making her ache in an oddly pleasant way. She didn't want him to stop touching her. She knew she should, and that she shouldn't want this so much, but she was powerless to stop him, powerless to even want to stop him.
 
Her hands slipped around him, caressing his chest. She was amazed how soft his skin felt. It wasn't rough like she had always imagined it would be, but soft and silky, yet it overlay muscles of steel, sculpted like warm marble. She opened her mouth wider, allowing his tongue to explore the inner contours of her own, as a soft moan escaped her, and she pressed herself unconsciously against him.
 
His low growl mingled with hers as she pressed herself to him. He slowly unwrapped the sheet from her body and let it drop carelessly to the floor, then shifted so Bulma was lying slightly beneath him. His mouth found her breast, his hand kneading the other as he sucked and licked at her nipple. Vegeta found it exhilarating the way she squirmed underneath him, arching her hips against his.
 
Bulma's body was on fire, his touches igniting her, leaving trails of flame where they touched her skin. His mouth on her breast was molten lava, lifting her into the air, giving her wings. She felt herself flying.... Her hands rested on his shoulders, caressing them, trailing down his arms to his biceps where she felt powerful muscles bunching under her touch. The sensual feel of his strength and control under such smooth skin was a contrast that made her absolutely wild. Her legs parted instinctively, and she whimpered softly, not knowing what she was begging for, but knowing she needed something from him, which only he could give her.
 
Vegeta smirked in satisfaction when she arched into him. He trailed kisses down to her belly, and then paused to play with her navel. Then he moved lower still, slipping his tongue inside of her, and made satisfied slurping noises as he drank her in. Vegeta was aware of her hands in his hair, systematically gripping and relaxing as he continued his exploration of her with his mouth.
 
Bulma whimpered when he pulled away but gasped when he pressed the tip of his arousal to her entrance. He smirked down at her as she writhed beneath him. Her movements were almost more than he could take, but he held back to kiss her deeply before sliding into her warmth.
 
Bulma's fears and anticipation of the pain she was sure she would feel were forgotten as his movements inside of her once again invoked the intense pleasure she had felt earlier. She could feel herself rising as that wondrous feeling spread its way back through her limbs, centering in her womanhood, where he stroked her in such an incredible manner. She was once again incapable of telling him to stop, even if she wanted to. She cried out softly, her back arching against him, her fingers clenching, digging into his biceps, the nails drawing blood without either of them being aware of it.
 
He increased the tempo of his thrusts, and she began to move as well, matching him thrust for thrust, although not with as much strength and force as he was using. She squeezed him automatically, and he could feel himself going over the edge in a way that he had never done with a female before. Her innocent caresses managed to increase his own passions, and he was very quickly losing control. He bent forward, still thrusting inside of her, and took a nipple in his mouth, licking the tip of it lightly. She cried out again and arched toward him, allowing him easier access to her breasts. He suckled each one, one after the other, making her lose her rhythm with him so she simply moaned and writhed mindlessly.
 
His lips, tongue, and hands on her breasts, as well as his manhood inside of her, all contrived to suddenly lift her and shatter her into little shards of pleasure. He raised his head and captured her cries in his mouth, and her gentle squeezing on him sent him over the edge as well. He thrust a few times more savagely, and then threw his head back and roared aloud his fulfillment, as she shuddered and quaked with the last vestiges of her own climax under him.
 
Vegeta rolled onto his back taking Bulma with him so that she now rested on his chest. He had recovered more quickly than she had and he could feel her heart pounding against his chest. He stroked her back with his hand as her breathing slowed.
 
If someone asked him why he had just made love to Bulma for a second time, he wouldn't have been able to answer. He still couldn't believe the passionate woman he held in his arms had been a virgin. Why hadn't Yamcha touched her? Was he so pathetic he didn't know how to please a woman? He continued to ponder this as he lay there with her, and he couldn't find an answer to his question no matter how hard he thought about it.
 
 
To be continued.....
~~~*~~~
And on the next exciting episode of Dragonball Z: A Light in Darkness (sorry, I think I watch too much DBZ! ;-) - Needless angst due to lack of communication.
Don't forget to review! ^_^
~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~
Ok, I don't have many to respond to, because first of all, not many people review at Media Miner, and second of all, it has only been a day since I posted the previous chapter.  I am going to respond to a few people who reviewed at ffn, in the hopes they'll read the replies here.
Mary: Well, I want to re-edit all the older chapters and fix errors that I hadn't caught back then, so that's taking a little while.  If you want the very latest chapters, you'll need to join my DBZ fanfics mailing list.  I'm planning on posting the latest chapter there very soon.
vegetachanlover: Nice to see a fan from ffn here! ^_^ I don't think people know I'm here yet. Or if they do... *shrugs* I think I need to start getting my new fics out. People might like them more than this one. And yes, the sequel to this will be a Ranma 1/2 crossover, focusing on Ryouga and his twin. (Who he is hasn't been mentioned yet!) Of course the DBZ crew will show up, considering how important they are in Ryouga's life now. It will be a definite crossover, that one, with as many characters from both anime making appearances.
cartmicah: Yeah, I remember you! ^_^ I'm also doing edits on my older chapters, so hopefully they'll read better than before. And thank you for your compliments! *blushes*
Schala Angel: I knew you reviewed on ffn, but I'm hoping you'll read this here. My decision to move from ffn entirely is more philosophical than anything else. Yes, I know the whole NC-17 rating doesn't really apply to fics.  That's the problem.  The idea of "porn" and ratings like that apply to visual media, not fiction.  That's why romance novels - which have just as much sex as anything like this - are not put in any 'adult' sections in bookstores, and can be purchased even by a 15 year old girl. Xing really doesn't have any reason to ban NC-17 fics, but because he's chosen the road of censorship in any form, I won't have anything further to do with that site. I just wish more people knew of my existence on this site. No one knows who I am here, and it's rather depressing. :-(