Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ A Light in the Darkness ❯ The Seduction ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
A Light in the Darkness - part 2: The Seduction
by Mia Skywalker & Wataruo
PAIRING: Bulma/Vegeta (this part)
RATING: Uh... I'd have to say X. :-)
WARNINGS: This chapter is pretty much pure lemon. As is the next. If you're under 18 or don't like reading about sex, then just go away.
DISCLAIMER: Neither of us owns any of the DBZ characters, but we both wish we owned Vegeta. (We do own Vegeta action figures. Does that count?) These characters are owned by Toei, Viz, Akira Toriyama, and FUNimation. We do own what we've written here, and our specific storyline, just not Dragonball itself. We make no money off of any of these guys, nor off this fic.
SUMMARY: Lemon, lemon, more lemon.
NOTES: Well, it's lemon.... ;-) And it's AU. So bugger off if you don't like AU.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS: Thank you to Magnes, W-chan, and Selenity Jade for their betas. :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Woman, you have made it the whole neighborhood's business. I am sure people in the next country could hear you shouting," he informed her. Vegeta was aware of the subtle changes in the woman he was standing close to. Her breathing had become quicker, and he could sense his proximity was causing her to shiver.
 
Against his better judgment, Vegeta reached up and brushed a loose strand of hair out of her eyes. "Do yourself a favor. Move on. You could do better." He played with the strand of hair, watching the sunlight play off of it. Then he glanced back into her face and his breath caught. Kami, had she always been THIS beautiful?
 
When his hand brushed lightly against her face, Bulma shivered unconsciously. His touch was gentle, almost caressing, a contradiction to what she had always thought of the Saiyan prince. She could almost feel the contours of his body near hers; he stood so close they were almost touching. A liquid heat rushed up through her, overwhelming her, and she couldn't have moved if her life depended upon it.
 
"Nothing to say?" he asked. Vegeta wasn't sure how long they stood like that, staring into each other's eyes. He knew he needed to back away. He didn't like what he was feeling in himself. The warrior was overcome with the impulsive urge to lean forward and kiss her. He wondered where this sudden desire for the woman in front of him had come from. But she stood there, looking like a deer caught by a lion, completely powerless to stop him if he kissed her. His gaze kept going back to her mouth and he wanted desperately to taste her, to feel her body against his.
 
Bulma barely heard his words, as her awareness of the man in front of her continued to increase, and she certainly couldn't have responded to them. She had never felt anything even remotely similar to what she was experiencing now, and she thought she was about to faint. The liquid warmth continued to increase in her groin, spreading itself slowly throughout her body, as she continued to stare at him helplessly.
 
Vegeta growled deep in his throat and gave in to his instincts. He wrapped one arm around her waist, bringing her flush against him. He grasped her chin with his free hand and kissed her hard. He didn't even care that he wasn't giving her a choice, as he plundered her mouth with his tongue. He savored the taste of her as he continued to kiss her.
 
The liquid warmth that had been slowly building in her center, spread itself to her limbs in a single burst. She melted against him instinctively, her body flowing against his, her soft curves melting into the hardness of his muscles. She trembled weakly, unable to control the feelings flowing through her, washing over her. It was like she was caught in a giant tidal wave of emotion and desire, something she had never encountered or had to deal with before. Her hands snaked hesitantly around his shoulders, slowly moving towards his neck, where the fingertips of one hand played with the sensitive nape of his neck. Her mouth opened under his, a flower offering its nectar, and he couldn't resist its sweetness.
 
Vegeta found himself slowly losing any conscious thought as she pressed herself against him. The more he tasted her the more he wanted. He trailed kisses along her jaw and up to her ear. He nibbled at her earlobe for a moment before he changed directions and brushed his mouth along her throat to her shoulder.
 
Bulma gasped when Vegeta's mouth touched her earlobe, and she moaned softly when he began nipping her shoulder. She arched her neck back to allow him better access, her eyes closing automatically, her hands still entangled around his neck. He lifted her slightly, placing her on the counter, and wrapped her legs around his waist, so their pelvises were flush against each other intimately. Her head rolled back with a moan as sensations washed through her, and hot, heavy desire pounded at her loins, centered on where their hips met.
 
Vegeta growled as she pressed herself against him. He couldn't remember ever being this aroused. He thrust his hips against her, trying to get closer, but discovered their clothes were in the way. He satisfied himself by opening her blouse, and he lowered his head to taste the tops of her breasts. Her skin was salty from her sweat, but this only aroused the Saiyan more. He found her nipple through her bra and began to suck on it. He could feel it pucker and harden under his mouth; this made him reach up to knead the other with his hand while he continued to nuzzle her.
 
Bulma whimpered, trembling under Vegeta's hands and mouth. Heat was shooting through her, making her melt. She felt an ache deep within herself that she had no knowledge of, and she thrust herself against Vegeta instinctively, seeking something she didn't understand. She felt his arousal in the opening of her womanhood, and she whimpered, needing release from these unknown sensations bombarding her. His hands and mouth at her breasts were shooting spikes of lightning through her, and she felt her fingers entangling in his stiff hair, holding his face against her chest so he wouldn't leave, so he wouldn't stop these incredible new feelings.
 
He reached his hands around her back to undo her bra, lifted his mouth to remove the flimsy piece of material out of the way, and started sucking at her nipple again. His hand wandered down to the snap of her jeans and popped it open, without removing his mouth from her breasts.
 
Bulma squirmed as his mouth settled on her, pulling and sucking at the nipple, shooting intense fire through her spine. Her hands trembled as she held them at the base of his neck, gently stroking the nape, simply wanting him to stay there. When he moved his mouth from her breast she felt bereft, but was so confused by the sensations he had overwhelmed her with that she was unable to protest or to stop him. She simply held her hands lightly against the nape of his neck, gently stroking it.
 
He slid the zipper down, lifted her with one arm and pushed her jeans down to her knees. His mouth trailed soft kisses down to her navel, which he teased with his tongue. After a time, he moved lower to remove her panties with his teeth exposing her womanhood to his view. He settled himself between her thighs and began to tease her with his tongue.
 
Bulma cried out as his tongue caressed her in a way she had never experienced before. The sensations that had flooded her earlier were increasing in intensity, and she tangled her fingers in his hair, trying to keep his face against her automatically. She had never felt anything as amazing as what she was feeling now, and couldn't control the desire and heat that washed through her. She writhed, panting and moaning, crying out wordlessly in her arousal and pleasure.
 
Vegeta was still enough in control of himself to realize that taking Bulma in the middle of the kitchen was not a good idea. He stood up, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, and lifted her into his arms. He kissed her as he levitated up the stairs and down the hallway to his room. He didn't remove his lips from hers as he shut the door with his foot and carried her over to the bed.
 
Bulma didn't understand anything of what he was doing to her. When he had pulled back from her and picked her up in his arms, she had almost protested, but then he had started kissing her again and she went mindless. She was distantly aware she wasn't wearing any clothing - that his skin was touching her bare skin as he carried her - but somehow it became unimportant as she drowned in his kiss. One hand teased her nipple as he carried her with the other, and it hardened into a tiny nub as he gently pinched it and stroked the tip of it with his fingers. She trembled and whimpered in his arms, and moaned when he finally placed her on the bed.
 
He covered her body with his, continuing his onslaught on her cheeks, neck and shoulder. He trailed kisses along her belly, and then settled back between her thighs to finish his exploration of her with his lips. He teased her mercilessly with his mouth and tongue as she writhed beneath him. He was vaguely aware of her hands tangling in his hair as he quite literally drank her in.
 
Once again his mouth on her womanhood drove her mindless, and she writhed, shaking and shuddering, as his tongue slipped inside of her and he assaulted her so gently. But just as he felt her about to reach the height of her pleasure, he withdrew, making her whimper in protest. He moved his body over hers and pressed himself against her, just barely touching her with the tip of his arousal, trying to prolong things as long as possible.
 
When his manhood began to enter her, her eyes opened wide in surprise, and she gasped in absolute ecstasy. She had never imagined anything like this in her entire life. He held the tip of himself inside of her for several minutes, feeling the wetness and warmth of her increase, as it was obvious that she desired him, that she wanted him. Then he pulled himself out, causing her back to arch instinctively, and she whimpered in need. He smirked knowingly, and inserted the tip of himself in her again, then withdrew it just as abruptly, after leaving it in again for another several minutes.
 
He continued to tease her this way, watching as she writhed and moaned wordlessly under him, her hands clawing at him, desperate for fulfillment. He bent his head and captured a nipple in his mouth as he once more inserted the tip of himself inside of her and left it there, and he licked and nipped at the nipple, enjoying the feeling of her being completely unable to control herself.
 
When he felt her building higher than even she could imagine, he thrust inside of her abruptly, and caught her sudden scream in his mouth. Tears leaked from the corners of her eyes at the unexpected pain, and he licked them gently, soothing her. He began moving inside of her, and felt her desire mount again, unaware of the intense pain he had caused her just a moment before. She quickly forgot about it, as the liquid heat continued to intensify, and she rolled her head back, her eyes closing from the intensity of the feelings washing through her. She felt something building, but didn't understand it, until it washed over her abruptly in a tidal wave, and she felt herself cresting on wave after wave of pleasure, spiraling through an abyss of heaven itself.
 
Vegeta gasped as her body tightened around his and he thrust into her more forcefully, pushing him over the edge. He cried out his pleasure to the world as his orgasm washed over him. It surprised the Saiyan prince how intense it was. He wondered briefly as he panted against her ear if it was because it had been such a long time since he had been with a woman.
 
Knowing that Bulma wouldn't be able to support his weight, Vegeta rolled off her onto his back. He lay there for several moments, his heart pounding and breathing ragged. It took him longer than usual to come back to himself, but he recovered before Bulma did. He shifted himself so that he was on his side, propped himself up on his elbow, and he lazily traced patterns on Bulma's stomach with his hand as he waited for her say something. He imagined she would be angry with him for seducing her. She had every right to be, and if she asked him why he had done it, he wouldn't be able to give her a satisfactory answer.
 
To be continued.....
~~~*~~~
And in the next exciting episode of DragonBall Z: A Light in the Darkness... Vegeta gets a surprise! ;-)
~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~
Review Responses
cha: Well, I'm not familiar with your name, so I'm guessing you're reading me for the first time now. Cool! ^_^ You'll get to read more from me, if you look for it. I have many works in progress! ^_^ But I'm one of those that won't start posting until the fic is so far along that I pretty much know how it's going to end, so you may not see any of them for a while. I hate reading a fic that never gets finished because the author loses focus or gets tired of it, so I want to make sure I never do that! This fic is actually finished (except the epilogue), but I'm re-editing it, and posting it as I do the re-edits.
Niebezpiczny Ksiezyc: Yeah, I had to move, and so did a lot of other people. Including most of my friends and co-authors, like Selenity Jade and Lady Lark. I'm sure Media Miner is getting a large influx of authors and fics now, so maybe I'll learn how to navigate the site and spend more time here. ^_~
The crazy One: Hopefully you'll get a chance to get further into it here, then. I'm having the earlier chapters re-beta'd to take advantage of the writing skills I've learned in the past couple of years since we wrote the early parts to this, and I hope it reads better now. And maybe I'll get new readers by this move. ^_^
Don't forget to review! ^_^