Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Elemental ❯ the Great Kurama! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Elemental

A/N: Okay, watching a very depressing episode of Geneshaft right now, so I'm in a depressing mood. But that doesn't mean that this chapter will be depressing. If you haven't seen Geneshaft before, don't worry, because it's just a heartbreak waiting to happen! I don't own YuYu Hakusho. Crystal is not my character, it is my friend's. Shizuo is mine. Mimiru belongs to another friend. Shigeru and Lafiel are mine. Enjoy the chapter.

Quote to remember for when you want to start a random conversation: Do you believe in anal sex? (from my good friend, jenny! Just came up to us one day, and asked that, we got talking about how she came up with it…I won't say how, this is a PG chapter!))

Chapter Two - The Great Kurama!

"So, you're Mimiru?"

The girl with the blue streaks nodded. "I'm on training here at the Dark Tournament," she said.

Hiei looked to his left to where Kurama was talking to the other, Shizuo, as Mimiru calls her.

"So, you're not going to sue?"

"I already told you, Shizuo, no." Kurama was no longer nervous, but annoyed instead, and that didn't happen often.

"And -"

"I won't tell Koenma, or your older sister, Crystal, I promise."

"Wow!" Shizuo exclaimed. She looked at him with adoration. "Not only are you kind, but you can also read minds!"

Kurama gasped and tried to quiet her down. "Now, now. I don't think you should be -"

"What am I thinking?" She closed her eyes and scrunched up her face, giving Kurama the impression she was thinking hard. She smirked. "He'll never guess that I'm thinking what a dope Wildfire is," she said. She obviously didn't realize she was speaking aloud.

Kurama smirked. This girl was funny in a way. She acted just like a child in his eyes. So, he decided to amuse her, and used that as an advantage. He closed his eyes and waved his arms around dramatically. "I am the great Kurama!" he said in a wavy voice. "I am reading your mind. You are thinking what a dope Wildfire is." He opened one eye and looked at her. Even if she didn't look like a child, she still acted like one.

Shizuo's mouth was wide open, and she stared at Kurama. She tried to hide in her excitement, but she couldn't hold it in long. "I knew it! You're a mind reader!" She began laughing and dancing about.

Kurama sighed and shook his head. "If you only knew that you talk without knowing it."

"Hey! What's all this noise?"

Yusuke, Hiei, and Kurama turned to the door of the room they were in. They were rendered speechless, as was the intruder. The only noise was Shizuo, singing and dancing around the room, and Mimiru watched her, getting more embarrassed by the moment.

"Urameshi?"

"Kuwabara?"

Hiei quickly regained himself. He crossed his arms and turned away. "Well, it was only a matter of time before we met again, bafoon."

Kuwabara growled. "Yeah, nice to see you, too, shorty. Uh…" He blinked once, twice, and three times, all the while looking Hiei up and down. "I guess you're not short anymore, are you?"

Shizuo danced in front of Kuwabara until she caught sight of him. She stopped dancing and looked up at him, her eyes examining his face.

Kuwabara blushed and smiled. "Uh, hi!" He chuckled.

"What is with your hair?" Shizuo asked. She turned her head to the side.

Kuwabara gasped and growled at her. "What's wrong with my hair? It's always like this!"

Shizuo laughed. "It looks like something Elvis would wear!" She fell back, laughing her heart out.

"It wasn't that funny," Mimiru muttered. Hiei looked at her. "She likes to laugh at her own jokes, even if they aren't very funny."

Kuwabara growled, again. "Well, I don't see your hair being anything special!"

Shizuo stopped laughing and stared up at him like he was crazy.

Mimiru gasped and backed away. "He insulted her hair!"

"Is that bad?" Yusuke asked, looking at her.

"Shizuo and Crystal are very conscious about their hair."

"What did you say?" Shizuo asked, standing up.

"Red and blonde don't mix," Kuwabara stated.

"Well, orange and blue aren't exactly a fashion statement either."

"Well, who said I was a fashion cop?"

"Well, who said I allowed you to talk back at me?" Shizuo slowly reached for her red orb at her neck. "My time has finally come," she whispered.

Mimiru saw what Shizuo was going for, and ran to her. "Shizuo! What the hell are you doing?" She wrapped her arm around Shizuo's neck, and held on tight. "Remember what happened earlier? Do you really want to get in the danger of getting sued again?" Shizuo rasped. "What?" Shizuo rasped some more. "I can't understand what you're trying to tell me!" Mimiru screamed in Shizuo's ear.

"I think you're choking her," Kurama said, walking up to them. He touched Mimiru's arm, but quickly snatched it away. "You're freezing," he said.

Mimiru took her arm away from Shizuo and put her hands on her hips. Shizuo coughed and fell to the ground.

"Of course I'm cold. How do you expect water to feel?"

"You're still cold from the water?" Hiei asked.

"You idiot, I am the water!"

Kuwabara looked down at Shizuo. She was still coughing and holding onto her neck. He bent down. "Are you okay?" He put his hand on her shoulder and tried to help her up, but he also quickly snatched his hand away. "What the fuck! She's burning hot!"

"And how would you expect fire to feel?" Mimiru scoffed. "Did you expect it to feel cold? And don't swear, it's not nice."

"Especially to me," Shizuo said from the ground. Kuwabara looked down and flinched when he saw her looking up at him again. She stood up, but quickly began dancing around again. "Ah! I really need to get a new calling thing! Ow! Ow! Ow!"

"What's happening to her?" Kuwabara asked Mimiru.

"We're being called," Mimiru replied.

"It hurts!" Shizuo grabbed the orb on her necklace around her neck, and threw it on the ground. She sighed and leaned on the wall. "You think she'd know by now that cold does not go with me."

"Uh, Shizuo?"

"Huh?"

Mimiru pointed at Shizuo's orb, which was now steaming.

Shizuo gasped. "Wildfire!" she called. She jumped for it, but not before the orb began glowing and growing. "Awe, man!"

"And you'd think she'd learn not to call her dragon indoors," Mimiru muttered.

"Out! Out! Out!" Shizuo cried, pushing her forming dragon out of the room into the outside. "Don't burn down the boat, don't burn down the boat, don't burn down the boat!"

Mimiru gasped and ran after Shizuo. She took her blue orb and threw it in the water. "Typhoon!" she called. She sighed, and smirked. "I always learn from Shizuo's mistakes. Too bad she doesn't, however." With that said, she jumped in the water, and landed on her dragon's back. The two then took off after Wildfire and Shizuo.

Back in the cabin, the group all looked at each other. Finally, Kuwabara spoke.

"How do you know them?"

~~

A/N: Okay, that chapter kinda didn't turn out like I wanted it to, oh well. Things get more interesting later on. Let me tell you one thing about this new person that Yusuke is supposed to be looking for: no qualities like Rando. Well, so far, anyways. This demon does, however, look somewhat like him. Have you got it yet? Well, next chapter, I think I might be good and let you in on a little secret, but that's if you're good as well! Okay, well, see ya'll next chapter!