Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Elemental ❯ herioin(e) ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Elemental

A/N: Okay, well, here is the third chapter. I hope you all have been enjoying this story so far. Well, meet Crystal! The blonde of the sisters! Well, I don't own YuYu Hakusho, and I own my characters. Wow, that was short. I'll give everyone another hint at the end of the chapter. I decided to give you not very good hints until I decide to tell you who this demon is. So far, you know that this demon looks like Rando…sort of. Clue #2 coming up!

Quote of the chapter for those pesky uncomfortable silences: Excuse me, I gotta go take a wicked yes. {When you want to say `yes' in French, you say `oui-oui} (From Family Guy! Tee hee! I love this show!)

Chapter Three - Heroin(e)

"Where have you two been?"

"I'm sorry, Crystal!" Shizuo cried. She fell down to her knees and began bowing to her older sister like she was a goddess. "I don't know if Mimiru is sorry, but I sure am! I am not worthy of being your sister!"

Crystal smirked. She loved it when Shizuo did something wrong and tried to hide it by acting like Crystal was a goddess. A goddess of what really got to her. Sometimes, she spent hours and hours trying to think of what goddess she is.

Mimiru walked up to Crystal. "You know, having the temperature slowly rise to warmth, doesn't work for me."

"Ah-ha!" Crystal mused. "However, it raises suspension when we need you the most. Picture it! All of us, stuck in a cave, except for you. I call you, and you don't know until two seconds before the cave caves in on us! Suspense, drama, and…and, drama! You get to be a heroine, Mimiru."

"I want to be the heroine!" Shizuo called from the floor. "I'm sorry for being late, but that doesn't mean that I can't be a heroine. And I don't even know what that is!"

"Heroin is a drug," Mimiru said. "A very, very, bad drug! You can have the title of heroin, Shizuo. I'd rather die in that caved in cave."

"But, dad called mom a heroine all the time. Do you think mom was a drug? Hmm…that must be why dad loved her so much. Mom was a drug?"

"If mom was a drug, then that means…"

Crystal and Shizuo blanched. "AH! I DON'T WANT TO BE A DRUG!"

"A very, very bad drug," Mimiru said. "Oh well, at least we're all addictive."

"There are two types of heroine," Lafiel explained, walking into Crystal's hotel room. "The heroine that Crystal speaks of is a female hero. The heroin that Mimiru speaks of is the drug. And I don't suggest trying it."

"What?" Shizuo asked. "Can you repeat that?"

"Heroin."

Shizuo nodded.

"But, what if I want to be a hero?" Crystal asked.

"Why are you all talking about drugs?" asked the mirror image of Lafiel, Shigeru.

Crystal gasped. She stomped over to Shigeru. "How do you know about drugs?" she demanded. She grabbed Shigeru's ear. "Have you been doing stuff behind my back? And without me?"

"AH! LET ME GO!" Shigeru yelled. She began to fight Crystal.

Shizuo gasped and ran to them, trying to break up her two fighting sisters. "Stop fighting, please! We'll get in trouble again…okay, who pulled my hair?"

Lafiel sighed. "Like we aren't already in trouble."

Mimiru looked at her. "Huh?"

"Five, four, three, two, one…"

"Hey! Be quiet up there!" Thump…Thump…

Crystal, Shizuo, and Shigeru stopped fighting.

"What was that?" Crystal asked.

"A ghost?" Shizuo whimpered and gulped.

Shigeru poked Crystal and Shizuo's shoulders. The two girls jumped and screamed. When they were done, they tapped their chests.

"Still beating?" Shizuo asked.

"No…I can't feel my heart! No, wait, here it is. Still beating," Crystal replied.

"Keep making more noise, and we'll get kicked out," Lafiel said. Lafiel was a psychic. She was the calmest of her sisters. She always walked around with her eyes half way opened, and her voice was soft and high pitched. She may have looked like Shigeru, but she acted the opposite.

Shigeru loved playing pranks. Her victims? Shizuo and Crystal. She tried on Lafiel once, but her trick didn't work, for Lafiel knew what she was doing. Mimiru just got her back twice as hard, water included, and Shigeru hated water. She didn't hate it like Shizuo, no; Shizuo's life depended on no water. She acted like a boy sometimes, and she succeeds, for she hasn't developed at all, and her voice sounds like a boy's voice.

Mimiru was a mixture between Lafiel's calmness, and Shizuo's dumbness. She was the middle one. Crystal was the oldest, then Shizuo, then Mimiru, then Shigeru and Lafiel. One would think that she was the one who put order to the family, she was far from it. She was outgoing, but she was also shy. She didn't like getting into other people's business, and she hated to not be around anyone that she didn't already know. She did, however, keep Shizuo in check. Whenever Shizuo got angry, or sad, or stressed, she'd set something on fire. Mimiru was there to put the fire out whenever needed.

Shizuo was a dragon lover. She loved dragons more than life itself. Her dragon, Wildfire, came first before anyone, except herself. If she had a choice between her dragon and herself, she'd choose her own self. But, since her dragon is apart of her, she has no choice but to choose her dragon. Shizuo is the jealous type. She's always trying to get on Crystal's good side, since Crystal is the head of their family ever since someone came and destroyed the rest of their family.

Crystal, as I have mentioned, is the head of the family, which caused such a disaster when she found out. At only eighteen, she hasn't yet quite gotten out of her teenage air-head-ness. However, when she gets mad, she gets serious, and when she gets serious, people get scared. She will always get her heart's desire, even if it means working for it, or arranging a mob to get rid of any obstacles. Well, her 24/7 mob is her sisters, though Lafiel is always reluctant to help, she always gets in on everything in the end.

Crystal is on a mission, which is why she and her sisters are at the tournament. She heard someone was going to be there, from Lafiel, and knew that she had to be there so when she meets him, her mission will be complete. Now that she has brought her sisters into the adventure, everyone has a mission.

Shizuo is there to make Crystal proud of her…nothing else. Oh, and also because she has no choice.

Mimiru is there to make sure Shizuo didn't use her dragon to burn anyone up, and to train.

Shigeru is there so she can have fun pranking demons and such that she can't prank at her home.

Lafiel is there to make sure her sisters don't get into any kind of trouble, like she always is.

As Shigeru was laughing, leaning on the door, Lafiel looked down to the floor. "He's here," she said.

Crystal and Shizuo ran up to her. "Who?" They asked at the same time.

"He."

~~

A/N: Okay, chapter three done. Can you guess yet? Another useless clue: It's not who you think. Unless you're thinking the right person, then it is what you think. But how could you know if it is what you think, or it isn't what you think? I guess you'll find out! So, those of you who are in the category : It's not what you think : Then you'll guess someone else, it you might actually get it. Those of you who are in the category : It is what you think : Then you'll change, because you don't know what category you're in yet! Did that make any sense whatsoever? Well, there's useless clue #2! Now, this is where you review and tell me who think…or not think, whatever!