Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Elemental ❯ memories ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Elemental

A/N: No qualities like Rando, and its not who you think. Clue #3 coming up. I don't own YuYu Hakusho, or the elements. I do own my characters. Crystal and Mimiru aren't mine. Anyways, read on!

Quote for when you get in trouble for stealing a gun: I couldn't help it! It was just so pretty and black and shiny! (from ayames_girl with her gravitation story that she needs to hurry up and post!)

Chapter four - Memories

"Awe, is poor wittle Yusuke twying to escape?"

Yusuke pulled as hard as he could, but to no avail, he was stuck to the dungeon wall, his wrists in shackles that were attached to the wall. He couldn't see two millimeters in front of him it was so dark.

"I have a wittle task for you," the taunting voice continued. It was a high pitched voice. He wasn't sure, but he can swear it was a little girl, he didn't know. One second, he was walking down the street, the next thing he knew he was in a dark room, his wrists shackled.

"Who are you?" Yusuke yelled. "What do you want? You won't get it!"

The voice laughed. "I know you won't do this voluntawily, that's why I bwought you here. I'm a master at persuasion."

A light turned on, only illuminating a small part of the dungeon. He kept his eyes on the light. A pair of hands pushed someone into the light.

Yusuke gasped, and tried to pull away from the wall. "KEIKO!" he shouted.

Keiko sat on her knees, looking around her. He could tell she was frightened, and, right now, he couldn't do anything about it.

"Yusuke?" Keiko whispered. "Yusuke!"

More laughter.

Yusuke growled. He was stuck. "Whatever you want," he mumbled. He had a plan. He'd get a clear view of his kidnapper and kill it with his spirit gun.

The laughter got at a higher pitch. "Do you expect me to believe that you'll do anything I say just because I have your girlfwend?"

"Okay, your voice is getting very annoying!"

It laughed again. "That doesn't matter. Getting on your nerves is what I planned." The voice stopped with the baby talk, but its pitch stayed the same, giving Yusuke the impression that his kidnapper really was a little girl.

The lights lit up a little, so Yusuke could see the room he was in. It was a small dungeon. On all sides of the walls, there were iron shackles. On one pair of shackles, a black cat stood, a white cross on its forehead. It stared at him with glowing green eyes.

"You're going to do everything for me because your mind will be mine!"

"YUSUKE!" Keiko cried. She ran up to him, and shook him, but he wouldn't look at her. He continued staring at the cat.

Everything turned red for him, and all Yusuke could see was the cat's eyes before he completely blacked out.

---

Lafiel led her sisters down to where the practice arena was supposed to be. She was looking around, following her psychic senses to where she sensed "he" from earlier, which was obviously leading towards the practice arena, which is where they were supposed to be anyways.

"Is it necessary that we have to follow Lafiel to the arena?" Shigeru whined. "She's taking the long way!"

"How do you know it's the long way?" Mimiru asked. "We've never been here before."

"I got a map." Shigeru held up a folded piece of paper. "I found it in my room."

Crystal grabbed it. "How come I didn't get one?"

"Yeah! How come Crystal didn't get one?" Shizuo cried. "Come to think of it, I didn't get one either."

Shigeru grabbed her map back. "It was under my pillow."

"That's why! I haven't looked under my pillow yet."

Mimiru laughed. "What were you doing looking under your pillow? Did you expect money to be under there?"

"Huh?" Shigeru put her map back in her jacket pocket.

"Did you lose a tooth last night?"

Shigeru opened her mouth and ran her finger over all her teeth. "Uh-"

"You didn't get any money, instead you got a map! That tooth fairy doesn't know much about whether to give us money or what!"

"Listen," Lafiel said, stopping and turning to Mimiru. "Just because the tooth fairy gave you the whole collection of Fruits Basket anime and manga one time, and the whole collection of Inuyasha anime and manga another time doesn't mean that the tooth fairy has a messed up mind." She continued walking.

"Yeah!" Crystal agreed.

"If you don't want the tooth fairy presents, I'll have them," Shigeru said, holding up her hand.

"Just watch, the next time you lose a tooth, you'll get the whole collection of Gravitation anime and manga," Shizuo grumbled. "Or YuYu Hakusho!"

"I'd still rather get money," Mimiru said.

"Why?"

"There," Lafiel said, pointing to a door.

"Money?" Mimiru asked.

"Inuyasha?" Shigeru asked.

"Fruits Basket?" Shizuo asked.

"Gravitation?" Crystal asked.

Lafiel opened the door. "YuYu Hakusho."

The sisters looked at each other with confusion.

---

Yusuke groaned. "What happened?" He had a headache of all headaches.

"Urameshi! You're awake!" Kuwabara was at Yusuke's side almost immediately.

Yusuke looked around. He was in a bed, which was in a hospital room. There were two other beds in the room, which were occupied.

Yusuke gasped. "Are they dead?" he shouted.

"No, Hiei and Kurama are all right. They're just resting."

"What happened?" Yusuke asked again.

"You don't remember?" Kuwabara asked.

"All I remember is seeing a black cat, then I passed out."

"You didn't pass out."

~~~

A/N: Okay, just a little history about what happened five years ago. Don't worry, the bits about Yusuke aren't happening at this moment, these were all memories from him. I don't know why I put them in this chapter, and then not have Yusuke, like standing somewhere, actually remembering these events. Anyways, time for useless clue #3: it's got a pet cat. A black pet cat. I know the cat thing doesn't help now, but the color of the cat (black) will be important! So remember it! Oh, and, yes, Genkai and Keiko are dead…waaaah! I'm so sad! But, I had to do something to make this story sad, it isn't very sad, if anyone is paying attention. It will sadder later, I think. I don't know, it all depends on how you look at sad.