Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Elemental ❯ Shizuo and Kurama fight...sort of... ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Elemental

A/N: Wow! Already to chappie six! Okay, maybe it isn't very exciting for you…well, I don't really care much either. It's when I get to the later chapters I'll get excited! That means I'll get closer to actually finishing a story! For once. Anyways, I don't own YuYu Hakusho, though I wouldn't mind owning Hiei, obviously! ^-^ And, here's a little something to say to some stranger when you two meet randomly on the street: I've had memories for as long as I could remember.

Quote for impressing a robot: Bite my shiny metal ass. (Bender, Futurama)

…I'm having fun with these quotes!… Do you have a quote for me? E-mail it to me, or leave it on the review page, and I'll put it up!

Chapter Six - Shizuo and Kurama fight…Sort of…

"Now, remember, just a friendly fight," Kurama said, looking nervously at Shizuo's neck.

"Don't worry, Kurama. I don't want to beat you up that bad. It's carrot top that I'm saving this guy for." She tapped her necklace. "Wildfire won't be showing his face in this fight."

Mimiru smacked her forehead. "Shizuo, you dumbass."

Shizuo gasped as her orb began to glow. She shrieked and quickly took her orb off her neck. Kurama sighed as Wildfire began taking form. Quickly, it looked at Kurama, and became one intense fireball. Everyone ducked as bits of fire began spitting everywhere. Shizuo ran to Wildfire.

"Calm down!" she cried. "This isn't a real fight! My god, you're such an idiot!"

Wildfire immediately calmed down. He looked at her, his red eyes glittering with red-hot fire tears.

Shizuo smiled. "Of course I didn't mean it. I'm just a little surprised right now is all. I'm sorry if I offended you. Why couldn't I have gotten a dog instead?"

"Because you would've burned it," Mimiru muttered.

"Oh well!" Shizuo put on her best happy face, and faced Kurama. "Okay, just because I like you, Kurama, doesn't mean I'll go easy on you!"

Crystal gasped and glared. "What did she just say?" Crystal growled.

"I think she said she likes Kurama," Kuwabara said. "Why does everyone like Kurama? Why can't millions of beautiful girls like me? I mean, I'm Kazuma Kuwabara! Who wouldn't like me?" He flexed.

"I don't think you need to worry on that, Kazuma," Shigeru said, walking up to the group. "I'm sure plenty of girls like you, young and old."

"You really think so?"

"I know so."

Lafiel rolled her eyes. "Rubbish," she muttered.

"I think we should not fight with our special abilities," Kurama said, looking at Wildfire. "You could go out of control."

"Oh great!" Crystal sighed. "First she likes my man, now she's going to go out of control to make sure she gets him? I don't think so…" Lafiel scooted away from Crystal as soon as Crystal made a sound that sounded like an angry dog.

"She's growling, better step away," Lafiel said to Yusuke.

"Well, that's just me!" Shizuo exclaimed happily

"You sound so happy about that, I'm starting to worry."

"Oh, you needn't worry about me, Kurama! It's you whom you should really be worried about." She charged at him. He stood there, looking calm and collected, and that bugged Shizuo. She punched him in the face. He fell down, and stayed there. He didn't even look like her punch hurt.

"One, two, three…" Mimiru counted.

"Why isn't he getting up?" Crystal cried.

"Six, seven, eight…"

`Did I really hit him that hard?' Shizuo thought.

"Nine…ten. Shizuo is the winner…amazingly."

Shizuo stopped celebrating, and whipped around to glare at Mimiru. "Amazingly? I'd like to see you have the guts to get up here and punch the lights out of Kurama!"

Shigeru gasped. "Shizuo! You're bleeding!"

Shizuo screamed. "Where!" She put her hands on her stomach, and moved them around frantically. She reached her back, where she felt her shirt moist. She looked at her hand, while Wildfire looked over her shoulder, and the two fainted at the sight of blood on Shizuo's hand.

~~

A/N: No qualities like Rando, not who you think, it's got a pet, she's a girl…and…well, since I'm in the mood, she's one of the Elemental sisters. There! Was that a good clue or what? Now, you have to review and tell me what you think about this story, and I'll write more. But…you have to review if you want more!