Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Elemental ❯ Uh...this is awkward ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Elemental

A/N: Hello again! Chapter 7 here! I just wanted to tell you all that I don't own YuYu Hakusho, but I do own the sisters. Wow, that was shortened up! Well, I'm getting antsy so, here's the seventh chapter!

Quote for talking to yourself about cake: "I'll swipe the cake, because swiped cake tastes better! Everyone knows that!" (Robbie Rotten from the coolest little kids' show on Nick Jr.: Lazy Town! I love that show! I don't like Blues Clues anymore…they took off Steve! Joe is a wannabe! Okay, I'm going to stop talking about Blues Clues and Lazy Town [even though Lazy Town is so cool!])

Chapter 7 - Uh…this is awkward…

Crystal paced around Shizuo's room while Mimiru treated Shizuo's wounds.

"It seems that you got cut by some sort of sharp object," Mimiru said.

"No, really? I thought it was a rubber bouncy ball!" Shizuo said. She lay on her bed on her stomach, clutching the sheets and sniffing every time she felt a tear fall down her cheek, which was a lot.

"I can't believe you said that to him!" Crystal said. " 'Just because I like you'!" She mimicked Shizuo in a high-pitched cheerleader voice. "I can't believe you!"

"What? You like him or something?"

"Of course I do!"

"I like him too. What? We can't like the same person like a brother?"

"NO! Wait, what?"

"Yeah, I already told him he'd be a cool brother. He's so cool!" Shizuo sat up. "He can read minds!"

"Shizuo! Lay back down!" Mimiru pushed Shizuo back down. "I'm almost finished." Shizuo groaned.

~~

Kurama sighed as there was a knock on his door. He had woken up about five minutes ago from being knocked down from Shizuo. She was a hard puncher! He even had a little red pot on his cheek where she got him, and it was burning hot. He had to put an ice pack on his cheek to keep it from burning, though the ice pack was about to melt.

He was going to stay away from Shizuo from now on. It was for the best; well, the best for his health.

He opened the door.

"Hello!" she sang. She smiled and looked at his cheek. "I'm sorry for hitting you. I actually thought you would duck or something. They're called reflexes!" She held up her fist, and flexed.

"You really are scrawny, you know that?" Kurama said, looking at her muscles that weren't really there.

"Well, excuse me!" She lowered her hand, and glared at him. "Who's the one who knocked you out?"

"I was just surprised by the heat. You really are hot."

Shizuo blushed. "Well, you know you aren't the first one to say that." She laughed, and waved him off. "Well, moving from what you think of me, I actually came here to ask you something."

"Ask me," Kurama said, giving her a weird look. What she interpreted wasn't what he meant, but he didn't press her on any further on that subject, she might go on and hit him with her heated fist again.

Shizuo blushed. "Well, not here." She leaned in close and whispered, "Someone might be listening." She stood up straight again, and smiled. "But I know of the perfect place!"

[Kurama: o_o;;]

She grabbed his shirtsleeve; careful so she didn't burn him, and pulled him out of his room.

Somewhere, as they passed through the many halls, Kurama heard growling. He became suspicious. Maybe they were being watched? How would Shizuo know that? What if they were being watched by Rando's sidekick? What if she knew Rando's sidekick? What if she was great friends with Rando's sidekick? What if she was related to Rando's sidekick? WHAT IF SHE WAS RANDO'S SIDEKICK?

She pulled him out of the building. He immediately became anxious. If she was Rando's sidekick, he would take her down, and then the rest of however long they were supposed to be there would be a breeze. No job, no monsters that need to be killed, no nothing but a regular dark tournament.

She led him through the trees, never getting tired. Kurama, however, was starting to get a little tired, but he wasn't complaining. She led him to the opposite side of a small lake, she led him through some more trees, and she led him across a valley, where she stopped running at the cliffs. She let go of him.

"Here we are!" She turned to him.

"Did you have to lead me across the island?" Kurama asked, looking back, not seeing any sign of the tournament place.

"I just don't trust anyone there."

Kurama looked at her, but held his breath. Surprisingly, he wasn't burning up to boiling point. Maybe she wasn't touching his skin? What was she thinking anyways?

Shizuo had jumped to him, and wrapped her arms around his neck, resting her head on his chest. His arms were out away from her body, and he looked around, then at her. He gulped.

She pulled away and looked at him with glittering eyes. Kurama tried to move away, but she still had a hold on him.

"You know something?" she asked him, her voice very calm, and almost soft. "When my family was killed, someone very important to me died as well." She closed her eyes and looked down at the ground.

She is Rando's sidekick! He knew it! Now, all he had to do was somehow get her to faint or get knocked out.

She looked back up at him, her eyes tearing up. "Kurama! I -"

"NO!!!!!!!!"

Kurama was pulled away from Shizuo, and he fell on the ground. Someone was standing in front of him, facing Shizuo, who was looking very sad now; tears were streaming down her face, and her mouth was trembling.

The someone who was facing her had long blonde hair, with green streaks. Her skin was pale. She wore a short shirt, and a short skirt. She didn't wear any shoes, and she had an anklet on her left ankle.

"I told you!" she yelled. "Didn't I tell you?"

"I'm sorry, Crystal," Shizuo said, looking at the ground her shoulders shaking. She looked up at Crystal, glaring, tears still falling. "I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT YOU WANTED HIM ALL TO YOURSELF!"

Kurama looked around. What were they talking about? He wasn't sure he wanted to know.

"HE IS MINE!" Crystal turned around to face him. She dropped down in front of him, and grabbed his hands in hers. He was surprised that her skin felt normal, and not an irregular temperature like Shizuo and Mimiru's skins were. "Kurama, don't go to her. I love you. I haven't talked to you ever before, but I know that I love you. Lafiel told me that I would be meeting my true love at the tournament, and I don't have to date you for two years to know that I love you!"

"Love?" Shizuo asked, a disgusted look on her face, the tears fully gone. "Ew! You love Kurama?"

Crystal turned her head and looked at her younger sister. "Don't you?"

Kurama was blinking. He thought this was awkward. He began to blush slightly.

"Yeah, but as a brother." She walked to them, and sat next to Kurama. "Kurama, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to be my brother. I was going to say, before Crystal so rudely interrupted, that I really think you would make a cool brother."

"Why do you want me to be your brother?" Kurama asked, his hands still in Crystal's.

"Because you remind me of my brother. You see, he wasn't part of our family, but he was still like a brother to me, and you look almost exactly like him."

"Why don't I ever listen?" Crystal asked herself, blushing.

Shizuo looked from Kurama, to Crystal, and back. She stood up. "I think I'll leave you two alone."

"You sure you can get back?" Kurama asked as Crystal helped him up.

Shizuo winked. She grabbed her necklace, and Wildfire appeared. She jumped on his back, and he turned to fly away. However, when a loud scream was heard, Shizuo and Wildfire looked behind them. Crystal was nowhere in sight.

~~

A/N: Okay, I know of someone who is very happy now that Crystal FINALLY got to talk to Kurama. I love this story. And, if anyone of you don't…why are you reading this story anyways? I'm sorry, I'm having an episode…there is this really cute guy from Aishiteruze Baby, AND I DON'T KNOW HIS NAME! However, I'm listening to `I saw the sun' or `I saw the sign'…they both sound somewhat familiar…so I'm having a break from my episode. Episode called: Shizuo's anger management problem for not knowing a really cute guy's name from Aishiteruze Baby, and it's killing her! Anyways, I'm signing off for this chapter! Don't forget to leave me a review, and I'll get you another fun filled chapter! Don't forget: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! Oh, yeah, and here's useless hint #? (I don't remember what # I'm on…) No qualities like Rando, not who you think, it's got a pet, she's a girl, she's one of the Elemental sisters, she doesn't like to sing, I guess. I don't even know that, so, it is useless! Who knows, maybe later, she might sing! The way I'm envisioning her voice, she doesn't seem like a singer. I don't know, I guess we'll find out, won't we?