Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Elemental ❯ Are we having fun yet? ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Elemental

A/N: Okay, I'm back, yay! Aren't you all happy? I'm still having the episode. Now, it's called: Shizuo's episode about not knowing the cute guy's name from Aishiteruze Baby, and if she doesn't find out soon, she's going to slaughter someone. Maybe I'll have Shizuo slaughter someone in this chapter…who knows? I'm taking another break, listening `Down Under', which brings me to my quote…

Quote from Down Under, I don't know what it could be used for, I just like the line! "I met a strange lady, she made me nervous." And…"Could you hear, could you hear, could you hear that thunder? You better run, you better take cover!" I love this song. I'm not having an episode anymore until it's over.

Okay, you don't want to hear me babble and babble about what song I really like and me having an episode. Here's chapter eight of Elemental…I don't own YuYu Hakusho, by the way. Please, don't sue me! I only borrowed it because I wanted to make my faithful servants…I mean readers…happy. Aren't I evil? Don't mind me!

Chapter 8 - Are we having fun yet? (I love this song, too!)

Lafiel was awakened by a loud crash. She knew it was only the door, it made that sound. The torches in the stoned room all lit up to reveal a tall woman, with fire red eyes, and long black hair. She walked to Lafiel, and picked her up by her collar. Lafiel didn't even bat an eye; she was used to this already.

"He won't listen to me," the woman said. She dropped Lafiel, so she landed with a loud thud on the ground.

"He knows you are not his master," Lafiel said, looking up at her. "He only obeys me, his master."

"You will make him listen to me!" the woman shouted. "If he doesn't obey me, I will kill you both!"

"You kill one of us, you kill us both. Then, you won't have anything to complete the tournament."

"Then, I'll spare you until the tournament is over. Now, you will tell him to listen to me, or then you'll die, but I will still be able to complete my plans."

The woman turned around, and walked out of the door, slamming it, making the crashing noise it makes even louder than before.

~~

Lafiel sighed as she and Shigeru walked down the street. She hated that woman. If he was here…Maybe Shizuo was the one who showed her depression for his death more than Lafiel, but Lafiel missed him more than she would miss anything. One thing Shizuo was right about, Kurama did look a lot like him.

"Hey! I'm walking here!"

Speaking of Shizuo…

Shigeru and Shizuo ran to her, Shigeru quickly grabbing Shizuo before she jumped at Hiei. She was huffing in anger.

"What's your problem?" Hiei asked.

"Shizuo, don't be mad," Shigeru pleaded.

"Where's Mimiru?" Lafiel asked.

"I don't know and I don't care!" Shizuo roared. She pushed Shigeru away, and shook her fist at Hiei. "Why don't you look where you're going?" she yelled. "Just because I'm smaller than you doesn't mean you can walk all over me!"

"I was watching where I was going," Hiei said. He was pretty calm for being threatened by Shizuo, Shigeru mused. "It was you who ran into me, girl."

"I am not a girl!"

"All right then, boy."

"I'M NOT A BOY EITHER!" Shizuo shut her eyes to try to calm down, but the three others could see steam leaking from her ears. "I am not a girl, nor am I a boy. I am a young woman, and you will treat me as such."

"By letting you blame me for your stupid actions?" Hiei tilted his head to the side a little bit. "That doesn't sound fair."

"No, but you would be a gentleman if you did."

"Why do you care?" Shigeru asked.

"Why are you butting into other people's business?" Shizuo rounded on Shigeru. "If you weren't my sister, I'd-"

"Shizuo! I didn't know you were here."

Shizuo and Shigeru looked up to see Mimiru standing next to Hiei. Shizuo gave the two a clueless look. She pointed at them, opened and closed her mouth trying to form something that might have been words, and then fainted.

Mimiru looked around. "Good, no one saw." She turned to Hiei. "You didn't tell her, did you?" she asked him.

"I'm not that low," Hiei said, staring at Shizuo's unconscious body.

Shigeru and Lafiel sighed at the same time. "We'll bring her back to her room," Shigeru said. She let her dragon out, and he put Shizuo on his back.

Mimiru and Hiei slicked away from the group unnoticed.

"Please, Earthquake," Shigeru begged. "This is important. Shizuo needs to go to her room. We can't get there quick enough without flying. You have wings, why don't you use them?"

"That's the question on everyone's mind," Lafiel said, looking at Earthquake. "If he won't help, I could always get out Meteor. He'll be happy to help me."

Earthquake looked at Lafiel, and glared. He bit Shigeru's shirt, and put her on his back. He went for Lafiel, but she refused, saying that she'd rather walk anyway, and he was on his way. Lafiel watched as they flew off towards the hotel. For a dragon that never uses his wings, Lafiel mused that he was pretty good at flying.

~~

Mimiru and Hiei hid in an alleyway until Hiei said it was clear.

"So, why don't you want Shizuo to know?"

"Because Shizuo is the biggest loud mouth you will ever know."

"Besides Kuwabara?"

"Worse than Kuwabara."

"Do you think they like each other?"

"Who?"

"Shizuo and that clumsy dolt."

"Shizuo and Kuwabara?" Mimiru backed away from Hiei. "That's just gross. If she gets in a fight with someone, she doesn't like them."

"So, she doesn't like me?"

"Why? When did you two fight?"

"Well, we were arguing before you came."

"Oh, well, that's not fighting, that's arguing. Why do you want to know?"

Hiei looked away. "I don't want to talk about it, actually."

Mimiru nodded. "So, where were we?"

~~

"Kazuma! Yusuke!" Shigeru called. The two men she called looked up at her. She ran to them. "I need your help. Shizuo has fainted, and I can't get her to her room because Earthquake isn't allowed inside, so I need you guys to help me bring her in."

The two looked at each other.

"Please?" She gave them her best puppy eyed face she could muster up.

Yusuke sighed. "Who can say no to that face?" he asked.

Kuwabara laughed. They stood up, and started to walk out of the hotel. Kuwabara pet Shigeru on the head, saying, "You really are cute, you know that?"

Shigeru blushed. She felt like fainting, just like Shizuo had.

~~

Lafiel looked up at the sky as she was walking towards the hotel. When she looked up, however, she saw a large green snake fly by. She smiled, and stopped walking. "CRYSTAL!" she called.

The dragon stopped, and looked down at Lafiel, Crystal's head appearing. She ordered the dragon to go down, and he landed in front of Lafiel. Lafiel looked at Crystal with a blank face. In the wind, Lafiel saw red hair behind Crystal.

"Crystal? When did you get red hair?" she asked.

Crystal turned around, revealing Kurama behind her.

Lafiel blushed, and looked away. "I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"Apology accepted," Crystal said. "Lafiel, what do you think about me with red hair?""

"In all honesty? I don't think it would look good on you at all."

"Well, thanks for telling me in advance."

Lafiel walked up to them. "So, Kurama, what are you doing riding Hurricane?"

Kurama blushed, and looked at Crystal.

"Remember when you told me that if I came to the tournament, I would find my true love? Well, I-"

"You found your true love." Lafiel nodded at Kurama. "At least you picked the pretty one."

Crystal's face turned crimson red. "Don't you call him pretty! Kurama is not pretty! He is hot! Handsome! Cute! But not pretty!"

"Whatever."

"You want a ride?" Kurama asked.

"Actually, I'm still wanting a walk. You two go ahead." She continued on her way, leaving the other two behind her.

~~

A/N: …chapter 8 is done already? That means 9 is coming up next! I know you are all disappointed that Shizuo didn't slaughter anyone in this chapter…it will come up. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but somewhere along this story, she will slaughter somebody. Okay, useless clue #…I don't know, I've lost track. Remember what I said earlier about it not being who you'd think? I bet you're thinking about that woman at the beginning, huh? Well, here's hint # I don't know: She's got nothing to do with Rando. I don't know why I put her in here, I guess she will just mold into an important character later on in the story. Who knows? We might not even see her ever again! So, for now, just forget about her. If she happens to come into my mind as someone other than Lafiel's imaginary bad guy, I'll tell you. Well, review, and on to the next chapter!