Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Elemental ❯ I will remember you ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Elemental

A/N: Chapter 9 already? Not much has happened, huh? Well, Crystal and Kurama are finally together…I know I took so long, Yui! (This isn't who think either, unless you are thinking who it is, then we'll get back to the whole commotion we had back at the first or second useless clue.)

Quote that you can find a reason to use: "That's the terror of knowing what this world is about…hearing some good friends scream `LET ME OUT!'" Can you guess what this is from? It's my song…called `Under Pressure', sung by David Bowy featuring Queen. It's been deemed my song by my mother. Why? Because I'm always under pressure. Especially this year…Blech!

Anyways, you all know I'm just stalling to write the chapter because I have nothing to write for this chapter, right? That's what the disclaimer is for, isn't it? No? Well, why didn't you tell me it's for me not being sued if I don't tell everyone that YuYu Hakusho isn't mine? Well, here, I'll say it! YuYu Hakusho is not mine. Hiei is the best character! Okay, I know I'm going to get arguments from that! HA!

Chapter 9 - I Will Remember You

Shigeru was wide-awake in the middle of the night. She looked at the bed next to hers to find Lafiel fast asleep. For some, strange, odd reason, she couldn't sleep tonight, and she didn't know why. She has been thinking about him a lot. She remembered how he looked, and she was brought to Kurama. She remembered how strong he was, and she was brought to Yusuke. (Yusuke and Mimiru were practice fighting after Kurama passed out.) She remembered his stubbornness, and was brought to Hiei. She remembered his sense of humor, and she was brought to Kazuma.

Then, she thought, why does she call him Kazuma, when everyone else calls him Kuwabara? Why couldn't she call him Kuwabara? Why does she have to think of him as Kazuma as well?

His name sounded almost like Kazuma…okay, so maybe his name was Caton; they both started with the "ca" sound.

Shigeru was walking through the hallway that one wall was replaced by a balcony when there was a sudden flash of fire at the corner of her eyes. She turned, but it was gone.

She walked up to the railing, and held on. "What was that?" she muttered.

"Dammit!"

Shigeru looked over to her left, and saw the faint figure of her sister, Shizuo. She was red in the face, and she clutched the railing that the metal was starting to steam. Shizuo was also visibly shaking, even in the dark. However, even though it was dark, when something was wrong with Shizuo, her hair became florescent red, giving it the impression that it was glowing in the dark. She was wearing her flame-printed pajamas, which really was no surprise. Shigeru herself was wearing her earthy pajamas.

Shigeru walked up to her, but was careful to keep her distance. She heard Shizuo muttering to herself.

"Shizuo?"

Shizuo immediately calmed down, and looked down at Shigeru. Shizuo seemed to change completely. She smiled. "Yes?"

"What are you doing?"

"Have you seen Mimiru at all?" Shizuo asked, clutching the railing again. She turned back to the sky.

"No."

"She hasn't come back yet. Do you know where she is?"

"I last saw her with Hiei. Though, they did disappear right after you fainted."

Shizuo shouted in anger. Immediately, Wildfire was in front of them. Shigeru looked at Wildfire, and realized that he was the flash of fire she saw earlier.

"You can't find her?" Shizuo growled. "Well, I guess four eyes are better than two eyes made of fire." Shizuo angrily jumped off the balcony and landed on Wildfire's back. The two flew off towards the ocean, Wildfire a large raging fireball.

"Well, I hope she melts you!"

Shigeru turned her head, and saw the glowing figure of Kazuma. She didn't realize that it was only the glow from Wildfire that made him have a glowing effect, but she didn't care anyway.

"Kazuma…" she whispered. She stepped towards him.

Kuwabara sighed. "That was a stupid comeback, so, I kind of hope she didn't hear it."

"I don't think she did," Shigeru said.

Kuwabara jumped, and looked down at Shigeru. "Ah! How long have you been standing there?"

"Not long."

Her eyes were glittering, and that made him a little nervous. But when she turned from him to stare at the fireball, that is Wildfire, slowly disappear, he calmed a little.

"Do you know what's wrong with her?" Shigeru asked.

"She woke me up, in the middle of the night, demanding to know where Hiei is. I don't even share a room with him! None of us share a room!"

"Why is she obsessed with Hiei and Mimiru?"

"Got me." Kuwabara sighed again, and cracked his neck. "Well, I'm going to bed. Night." He turned around to go into his room, but Shigeru stopped him. He looked up at the sky, his eyes tearing up. "Why?" he silently asked. He turned around, and looked at her.

Shigeru backed up, not realizing that he didn't realize he had a deadly look on his face.

"I'll ask some other time, you just go to bed." She turned and ran to her room, but stopped before entering. She looked from whence she came, and saw that Kazuma was gone. She sighed, and took her orb off her necklace. She threw it off the balcony, and it transformed. Earthquake looked up at her. "Go follow Shizuo!"

Earthquake nodded, and began running in the direction that Shizuo left.

She went into her room, and fell on her bed; already her eyes were drooping. Her dragon had only gone a short way from her, and she was already feeling weaker than ever. Even weaker than when she used up all her strength trying to save her mother, though she knew she wouldn't have used up any of her strength saving Caton…

Shigeru's eyes slowly closed, and she fell asleep.

~~

A/N: So? A new little twist to the story…heh. Anyways, I finally found out the guy's name, and so I am very happy. However…I have forgot it. I think it starts with a K…Keiyu? Kuuyei? I don't know; something like that. I know he's a playboy! EEEE! I'm love! Sorry, Hiei. Anyways, I guess you want your clue, right? Let's see…uhm…Caton might have something to do with Rando, but I'm not sure yet. See? I'm just winging this story from whatever idea comes from my head. Like that lady in the previous chapter. Oh well, don't forget to leave a pretty review with sparkles and bows!