InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ On the Wild Side: Smutletts ❯ Full Moon - Payback ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: This is a special Christmas gift for AG, without whom I couldn't write this shit. AG wanted payback for all those head games even more than my reviewers - which is really saying something (you know who you are). “Full Moon - Payback” takes place after Chapter 480 in the manga (a very small spoiler). Disclaimer: Inuyasha and Kagome (and this time Miroku) are property of Rumiko Takahashi.
 
Full Moon - Payback
 
It had been over a month since she tied me up in the shed for that intense mindfuck, and almost two months since she'd gone down on me in that wicked head game and earned the pet name `kitten.' Really should have been fuckin' `she-cat' - as in `mountain lion.' In all my life I'd never imagined I'd let anyone do that stuff to me. Make me helpless - and beg for more. But kami she'd made me want her… and she'd made me want to pay her back… and she wanted my payback.
 
I sat high in a tree ahead of the group, watching them approach. I'd been all over the mountain by now and knew it was safe. Naraku had been gone for a long time and tonight wasn't the night he was coming back. The sun was past its height, headed for the Western horizon, and as I'd hoped, the stirrings had already begun inside me. This was a special night… time to give her what she wanted… what I needed.
 
It wasn't like we'd stopped fucking each other whenever we found a hot spring (the cold streams got old after the first week), but there just hadn't been an opportunity for payback. It needed to be just right. I wanted her to be uncomfortable; I wanted her to get an extra rush of adrenaline; I wanted her to wonder what the hell I was up to; I wanted her right on the edge - like she'd done to me, but different. Of course, I didn't want to hurt her, but I didn't mind if she thought for a minute or two that I might. I wanted to fuck with her head as much as with her body… and… I wanted to try something new - something that had only recently become a possibility. Watching her approach, laughing at something Miroku had said, I was struck by how innocent she looked in those damned kids' clothes, but I knew better by now. That was no innocent schoolgirl walking up the path, she was a headstrong, kickass bitch in the best sense of the word - and I wanted my piece of her tonight.
 
I'd had trouble sleeping the night before, lying awake in the tree and staring up at the almost full moon. I always have trouble sleeping when the moon is extreme. During the new moon, it's because I'm weak and afraid of my vulnerability while in human form. But at the full moon, it's the opposite. I'm strong, bursting with energy all the time. I have a hard time sitting still and an even harder time concentrating. I always want to run flat out. Anywhere. Everywhere. I feel like the moon itself, full of white, icy hot energy blazing through the night.
 
And I have a raging hard on all night long, no matter how many times I jack off.
 
This night's full moon was going to be the same… but different… better. Lying in my tree the previous night I'd watched the moon with its hair's breadth shadow along one edge, teetering on the brink of completion. This month, looking up at the bright round orb over the trees, I didn't just see the moon. This time I saw that damned mirror of Kanna's, the one that ate Tetsusaiga's soul. And just as it had when Kanna's mirror had taken the sword's power into it, the almost-full moon called to my youkai blood, making it pulse harder inside me, moving more quickly in my veins, pulling it to the surface. Now that it had been free and under my control once, my youkai wanted out again - and I wanted it out very badly. Last night staring at the moon, I'd formed my plan for tonight and Tetsusaiga had throbbed once at my hip in agreement.
 
The group walked under my tree and Kagome looked up at me. I pointed at the rest of them and waved my hand as if to say move `em along. She caught on and called to everyone to go on, that she was going to take a pee and would catch up. As they rounded the bend in the path, I dropped down out at her side. Staying in a crouch I followed her curves with my eyes and let myself begin to want her.
 
“What is it, Inuyasha?” She knew something was up. I didn't say anything, just looked at all the parts of her that turned me on and let the stirrings continue. Our eyes met and I detected a slight confusion in her. Good. She shook her head and laughed, taking her back pack off and turning away a little to settle the bag against the slight slope of the hill.
 
Standing, I moved into her, turning her so her back was to me and pushing her up against the tree. She gasped a little at the rough feel of the bark, and I leaned my weight into her so our bodies were warm together. She felt my desire and for effect, I held her hands firmly at her sides so she couldn't move them.
 
“Tonight.” I nuzzled her ear, letting my voice deepen into the course tone of the youkai beginning to move in me with the coming of the moon. “When the time comes.” I mouthed her neck, sucking at her skin not quite hard enough to leave a bruise, enjoying her brief intake of breath. Part discomfort, part excitement. “Run.”
 
“What?” Her heart sped up along with mine. “What do you mean? Run?”
 
“You'll know.” I pressed my growing stiffness harder into her rear. “Payback time.”
 
“Oh.” A slight scent of sweat broke out on her now and excited me more. I moved my hips against her in a slow thrust up that bunched her skirt and revealed the curve of her ass to my hand, which stroked and squeezed her with the rhythm of her heart, intensifying with every movement, building anticipation in both of us. A hint of her excitement wafted up between the folds of her clothing and I took a deep breath of her, imprinting her day's scent for the night ahead.
 
“Go.” I said and pushed back off her to launch up into the tree, flying with the speed and power of the hunger pouring into my blood.
 
X-X-X-X-X-X-X
 
As the sun dropped lazily in the sky, hanging over the horizon and tantalizing me like the shining darkness to come, I chose not to speak. My youkai blood had no use for words and more and more in the blue shadows of afternoon, neither did I. My strength grew, beating my heart more loudly in my ears and sharpening the impressions of the earth and air around me, the whole time fully aware of who I was and what I wanted. I practiced tracking animals, letting the bloodlust begin to consume me and then backing off, controlling the need, savoring it in my heightened senses. Despite hunting all afternoon and trapping at least four potential meals, I let them all go, stoking my hunger. Only one prey would sate me tonight.
 
When the sun disappeared behind the trees, I was curious to find out what more might move within me than I'd experimented with throughout the day. As the group made camp, I stayed in a tree above them, paying attention to the small twinges inside me, a growing heat and increased excitement. I was acutely aware of the movements and soft discussion among the group below my perch and knew Shippou and Kilala were on edge, feeling my youki strong in the atmosphere around me. The humans sensed my distance and distraction as well. I was going to need to leave soon, before the moon rose, so as not to instigate questions I would be unwilling to answer. Miroku worried me most. Despite his good-natured demeanor and friendship towards me, I knew he was fiercely devoted to Kagome and would turn on me in a second if he felt I'd lost control. Unfortunately, other than Kagome herself, he was the one person in our group who could inflict mortal damage on me if he wanted to.
 
I dropped into the firelight from above, landing on all fours and startling everyone but the monk, who had watched my descent. Catching his eye I glanced into the darkness of the trees and took off again, purposely not looking at Kagome. Let her wonder…
 
Waiting in the dark, the hair on the back of my neck rose as a first silver gash of the moon's light grew visible, slicing the shadows before me and lighting Miroku's way through the dense wood to where I squatted on a downed monster of rotting bark. A slight pinch on my lower lip foretold the first physical signs of my fangs' lengthening, purple gashes ripped the pigment of my wrists in the wake of a wash of heat through my body, warming the exposed flesh of my face in the night air and leaving behind more sensitized skin, capable of feeling the breeze of the man's breath ten arms' length away. As though I emerged from a dream, my vision became clearer as I felt the effect of the crimson stain on my sight, seeing the edges of the rocks and plants sharpen to contrasting lines of black on grey. My ears swiveled to hone in on the beat of the monk's heart growing louder, drowning out the chaotic melodies of his staff as his muscles tightened and settled him into a moving crouch, responding to the tension he sensed bunching in me. A breeze carrying signs of his nervous sweat grazed my nose ahead of the flash of moonlight in his eyes as they withdrew into darkness under his frown.
 
With the scent of adrenaline in his blood came the memories of the animals I'd hunted that afternoon, their warm life pulsing in my ears and tempting my fangs as saliva pooled at the back of my tongue. For a moment, just for the feel of my own adrenaline leaking into my muscles at the thought of it, I imagined him pinned beneath me preparing to fight. Anticipation of his instinctively defensive movements energized me, tensed me more. My mouth widened, my excitement increasing at his approach. Automatically he sensed my quickened energy and unconsciously - or consciously - moved his staff across himself in a blocking motion as he stopped, slightly below me.
 
“Inuyasha?” His voice was cautious and low, firm but unnerved.
 
I didn't speak, knowing what I wanted to communicate, but unwilling to use words just yet. As his discomfort grew, stimulating my own sensitivity to his reflexive tremors and quickened breathing, his muscles and organs urging him to run, I sensed his fear and drank it through the pores of my skin, letting it build and swell in me until my body craved the warmth of him against me, the feel of his pulse in my mouth.
 
In a movement even I could not see, I was on him and we fell to the ground heavily, jangling his staff as I pinned it between us, my weight pressed the angles of my body into his, my knee pressing his cursed arm to the ground - immobilizing it. His startled breath burst against my cheek, delivering the promise of my leap; my claws wrapped into the drapes of his robes and my mouth found his neck. We both held our breath and I succumbed to the slam of his heart against mine for one moment, drinking his taste with a slow lick at his jaw, allowing myself to inhale a full breath of his fear, sweat and warmth.
 
“I'm in control, monk,” I whispered into the sensations of him swirling around me. “Give me tonight and don't interfere.”
 
His body beneath me stiffened, undoubtedly envisioning things I, too, could have imagined had I the self-consciousness to reflect upon them. As I rose off him to capture his eyes with mine, our wills confronted the decision sparking where our bodies touched. To push and resist, engage and compete - or accept my dominance over his physical being, if not his soul. Our blood rushed in my ears as his every muscle tightened against me. Without intending it, a vibration grew in my chest, a warning against the challenge he contemplated in my grasp. Whether in response to the building growl, or his inherent intelligence under stress, he relaxed just slightly, signaling his intention to accept my request. I leaned in to test him, knowing his ability to feign compliance in order to put an enemy off guard; I smelled the remains of food on his breath as our mouths came closer; saw his eyes widen slightly in fear as I growled more loudly, baring fangs now and sending silent sound waves from my chest to his where we touched; felt him gather himself unconsciously underneath me preparing to fight. Boring my eyes into his, I knew he saw the question in my mind and recognized my own intelligence looking back at him, despite the evidence of transformation in my body. With a blink and an even more deliberate release of tension beneath me, I had his agreement.
 
With a brief glint of a smile to hint that he was not my quarry, I inhaled his arousal one last time and launched off him, careful to fuel my thrust against gravity with the earth instead of his flesh. As the wind wicked the heat from my skin under the white of the moon, I enjoyed my freedom of movement and relaxed into the pure instinct of my reaching and running, smelling and sensing… allowing my body the liberty of deciding each move and turn, exertion and withdrawl. Testing will against instinct over and over on my way to my watching post, I assured myself again that the jagged pigments ripping across my body, were signs of added power and the bursting energy coursing through me, not of weakening control over choice and decision.
 
I was alive with the light of the moon and I began to let the energy coursing through me seek its level in my bones and muscles, finding the places most in need and want of it. Flashing in front of Miroku's quick pace I leapt between the trees surrounding the camp to ensure that Kagome saw the direction of my flight and then disappeared into the darkness near the stream.
 
Settling into the crook of a high branch, I turned my face to the moon to drink in its pull, feeling its tug on the earth beneath me as though gravity itself slipped underneath my back, past my arms and around my thighs on its way into the cold blackness above. I heard the murmurs of the others as they probed Miroku for news and he wisely diverted the conversation. I'd left him little to say. Slowly the discussion died away and the silence of the forest became deafening with small reverberations of motion and the very heartbeat of the mountain below. Lying between the earth and the moon, my lungs filled with the ice blue light shining on me and my eyes widened to hear the inaudible connection all things shared. I was alive in my senses, using them to absorb power from the air around me, allowing it to course through me, swelling my body with energy and a teeming desire to hunt and consume my prey.
 
When she moved, my whole being quickened, responding to the vibration of her footstep and the swirl of her breath as it pushed against the substance of the night to brush across the skin of my face. Her heart was fast in my ears, her blood rushing with anticipation and unease. She moved to the stream and I silently followed her path on the other side of where the water slipped over the rocks, creeping along behind a screen of plant life. She sensed my presence but the increased pump of her heart told me she was unsure of my identity, my intent - or both. Pausing to kneel at the water's edge, she gave me the chance to move into the cold light, on all fours in a prowl, tensed against the possibility of her flight. Her eyes widened as she looked at my cheeks and eyes and - as with Miroku - she instinctively tightened in a crouching motion, poised to react. Her eyes roved my body, landing briefly on the sheathed blade at my waist and the beads at my neck, providing us both assurance of our ability to control the youkai raging in my blood this night.
 
A small smile teased the corner of her mouth and I caught a whisp of scent, the same musky trace of salt that promised to slip across my tongue and around my cock when I had her beneath me. My responding smile must have been feral because hers fell away and a wash of adrenaline pounded out of her speeding heart. Her eyes flicked up and down the stream bed, seeking the clearest path of exit and she backed away from my rounding advance, following clues of a deer trail leading down a hill into blackness. But she didn't run. Not yet.
 
She'd had the sense to wear rubber soled shoes with her flimsy pink bed clothes, barely scraps of cloth that pulled tight over her breasts and fluttered across her bare stomach and the tiny waist of her short pants, the ones I knew had plenty of room to let me slide inside her with barely a rub. But I had no intention of allowing either of us to remain clothed as long as the moon shone its full light this night.
 
My youkai blood knew the night ahead was long and being in no hurry to finish the hunt, I was in no hurry to begin it. I let my eyes rove her skin as she stood poised to escape, anticipating the smooth rise of each curve against my touch and the aroma of her desire inside me, pushing me and driving me with need. I crawled into the moist and rocky soil at the stream's perimeter, feeling the cool wetness between my fingers and inhaling the clean smell of the water. Placing a hand on a rock as though to cross, I stopped, noting the scent of her fear and building excitement. A breeze moved between us and her breasts reacted as though I'd brushed a finger across her small and hardening nipples. My cock responded to her signs of arousal and began to thicken beneath the protection of my clothing.
 
In a swift motion, I was at her side before she'd even gasped in surprise, creeping around her, smelling and watching her. Her warm aura pulsed around her body and tonight with my youkai eyes I saw it flick and move on her body, felt its light brush on my skin. Swirling over her, it reached out to envelope me as I prowled around her, drawing me in with soft movements against my cheeks. She gave me a nervous smile as she twisted to follow my circling path at her feet, watching me take her in. Our eyes met and a low noise rumbled in my chest as the blood of desire rushed into my groin, hardening me more.
 
Teasing myself, I stopped to trace a claw around the back of her thigh, skimming her skin around to the spot in front where I carefully pushed its tip beneath the fabric, opening a path for my finger to penetrate her wiry hair and slowly move into the little spot of moisture growing there. She moved against my touch with a little sound that told me she was ready for this. I inhaled the scent of her desire and managed to control the need to take her down right there. Shaking my head I backed away, back into the hunter's crouch.
 
“Run,” I managed to say.
 
Her face fell a little then, and some fear returned to her eyes as she backed away towards the deer trail. I inched forward, tensing, and she responded instinctively, turning to crash into the underbrush, disappearing into the dark. I listened for a moment, letting her gain enough ground to make this interesting. As I waited that minute or two, the blood pumped through me to brew with the sensations her presence had stirred in me, pushing my cock into a full erection, making it as hungry as the rest of me. Her sounds had become more distant and I could barely hear her heart beat now. Closing my eyes, I breathed deeply and let my mind recede, letting itself go to the instincts of the youkai blood now moving my limbs.
 
Silently, I crept forward, allowing her scent to pull at me, draw me into the chase with the imagined feel of the goal achieved. My ears swiveled forward to catch the last, distant pump of her heart and then I was moving so quickly I knew I didn't dare try to engage my brain in deciding where my hand should grasp or foot should fall without risking a dangerous pileup. The night air came at me so fast that my eyes slitted to protect themselves and in moments I was flying. Using trees and rocks to propel my flight, I zigged and zagged across the unseen traces of her path away from me as her heart beat began to sound louder in my ears, pumping along with my own until I could hardly hear anything else. Her scent became more intense, spiking with more adrenaline when she heard my approach and lacing with a new outbreak of sweat. Suddenly, my heart jumped when the smell of her blood came into me with a deep breath and I knew she must have cut herself on a thorn or twig. A small pulse of saliva seeped into my mouth and my youkai blood pounded faster through me, hungry and lusting for the taste of her.
 
I slowed, sensing the proximity to my quarry and I caught a flash of silver blue ahead of me, her arm swinging in the pale light as she ran. Now came the first real test of my control. A hungry smile broke on my face and slightly longer fangs pinched my lip into my jaw as my predatory instincts sped me through the night, watching the terrain carefully for the right spot. A bare patch of grassy path lay ahead of her and I accelerated, moving on all fours, low to the earth to swipe at her foot, tripping her so that as she fell I was on her the moment her body hit the ground. She gasped with a surprised squeal as she landed.
 
She'd fallen on her side and I pushed her shoulder back roughly, lowering my weight into her, pressing my beating heart into hers, my quickened breathing competing to get air in and out of my lungs faster than hers. While I was drawn to the cut oozing on her arm, I resisted finding it with my tongue and took its scent into me as I succumbed to the seductive sound of her blood pounding in my ears. My mouth found her neck and my salivating tongue emerged, finally tasting her salty skin and tracing her pulsing vein so that her heart beat moved in all my senses at once. She sucked in her breath and held it as I felt her neck muscle tense in my mouth, the pounding of her heart becoming muffled against a cushion of air. I licked at the path her blood took reveling in its pace as it pushed gently at my tongue with each throbbing beat.
 
“Inuyasha?” She sounded uncertain, her heart rushing with adrenaline, her hands on my shoulders as though she would push me away. But she didn't.
 
I didn't answer, but began moving my body against hers, closing my eyes to let the pulse of her blend into me. Pressing my knees between hers, I forced her to open to me so I could rock my hips inside her thighs to the rhythm of her heart in my mouth, making myself hard as the scent of her moisture came into me. Suddenly I was overcome with an overwhelming desire to taste the blood that beat under my lips at her throat. Carefully sucking her skin into my mouth, I allowed my fangs to push into her neck, almost breaking the skin but not quite, when she arched against me with a sharp intake of breath. I could almost taste the metallic flavor of her as her blood scent swirled around me and my own blood ran faster and hotter in my veins. My lips and tongue slid over her with the rhythm of all of me pulsing against her. On the blade's edge of control, I hovered, completely absorbing the need of her, drinking in the want of her and knowing I would have my needs filled.
 
The friction of our clothes was both simulating and frustrating and I knew that was the next step in this little game. Releasing her neck, I resisted the urge to rip her clothes off right there, wanting the pleasure of the chase again. I rose, backing into a crouch against a tree root, enjoying her look of surprise as she sat up to look at me.
 
“Run,” I growled as I launched myself up into the tree, breathing heavily, to light on a branch and wait. She scrambled to her feet to run and I pressed my hand against my firm erection, watching her bare legs take her out of sight, building my need with the acceleration of her heartbeat, disappearing away from me again. The hard flesh of my excitement responded hungrily to urge me after her, but I waited, listening to the sounds of her fade. After only a minute or two I was after her again, but with a different instinct guiding me. Speeding around her path and hiding in the bushes downwind of her, I heard her crashing through the forest, negotiating fallen limbs and dead branches as she made her way towards where I lay in wait.
 
The flickers of moonlight on her skin as she unknowingly came at me were tantalizing - revealing a bare arm here and a bare leg there. As I watched her run to me her aura glowed and swirled over her skin, flecked with arousal and traces of apprehension. Her neck and jaw strained as she turned to look behind her while she ran. Withdrawing behind a tree trunk, I jumped out behind her, reaching with a claw to tear her shirt at the shoulder.
 
She screamed, turning surprised and terrified eyes to me. I crouched, the hunger beginning to consume me.
 
“Inuyasha?” She was trying to decide if this was a game or a deadly chase and her eyes moved to the beads at my neck. I crawled to her, inhaling her fear along with the scent of her sweat and more blood from small wounds she'd gotten in the chase, my mouth bursting with the flavor of her before I'd even tasted her. My body was hard with need. She backed away until she came up against a tree, where I rose to pin her against the rough bark, beginning to succumb once again to the desire to move against her. Her fear was growing and I reminded myself I didn't want to really terrify her, just take her to the edge.
 
“I'm in control, Kagome,” I muttered, watching my claw slit down the front of her shirt and pulling it back to reveal a creamy, full breast to my hand. “Just keep running.”
 
“You want me to keep running?” She was confused, but her nipple hardened under my thumb, her body arched and I felt her hands move up my back into an embrace.
 
“Yeah,” I breathed. Gently squeezing her breast up, I slipped my tongue out to lick at her. I barely got a taste before her hands were on my shoulders, pushing me off her, fighting to get my weight off her.
 
“If I'm gonna run,” the determination in her voice was real, understanding the game now, “you gotta get off!” She shoved me back, turning more quickly than I expected, and ran into the night again.
 
Every muscle in my body tensed for the chase and I followed, tracking her movements carefully so that as I drew alongside her - listening to the pant of her breath and watching the wind blow back her hair - I sliced at the remaining scraps of cloth holding her shirt on without hurting her. It was hard in the tumble of forest we ran though, causing us both to jump and dodge things in the dark as I reached for her, grazing my claws on her clothing again and again. As she ran and I swiped at her, the shredded cloth began to reveal both her breasts, her smooth shoulders, trim waist… Finally, her shirt fell away and she was exposed.
 
With an extra long jump, I landed in front of her and braced for her weight. Catching her up in my arms, I flew up into a low, thick branch on a large tree. Sitting at its base, my legs dangling on the sides and my back to the trunk, I wrapped her legs around my waist so her barely covered sex teased the tip of my cock and I crushed her breasts to my mouth, licking and sucking her nipples and soft skin with my roughened tongue, finally picking traces of her smeared blood from the tiny cuts she'd gotten during the chase. The smell of her excitement filled me and conspired with my own, urging everything in me to take her down to the ground and fuck her. Her moans in my ears were like fuel to my need and her hands began to work the ties of my shirts, her fingers becoming hungry to touch me. I leaned back to let her pull the fabric from my waist band and push it down off my shoulders, baring my chest with its string of safety beads, the ones that made tonight a risk worth taking. Her voice was hungry as she whispered, “Do I get to chase you too?” Her hands ran over my tight, flushed skin, building the heat in me more.
 
“No.” I lifted her slightly to take her again in my mouth. The feel of her nipple hardening against my tongue brought a growl to my throat and groan from her. I moved my mouth back off her breast and breathed hotly against her neck as my mouth rose to her ear and I pushed my hungry cock back into her open legs, my pants now a maddening barrier.
 
“Pretty soon, I'm taking that mouth of yours,” I breathed.
 
“We'll see,” she whispered and flicked her tongue against the edge of my ear. Her hands pushed at my shoulders again and her feet got leverage on the tree behind me. She started to push and try to get away, making our perch unstable. I grabbed her, swung my leg over the branch and jumped to the ground, leaving my shirts in the tree. The minute our feet touched, she started to fight harder, pushing and hitting at me with her one free hand. I enjoyed dodging her blows a few times, never taking my eyes from her breasts as they moved with her in the shaded light filtering through the trees. My quick tastes of her had not been enough and my tongue wanted more. But she wasn't going to give it to me easily, which was exactly what I wanted.
 
She managed to get in a solid strike to my head and I let her other wrist go, which she took as an opportunity to run again. Shaking off the small ringing in my ear I followed -- after her mouth this time. We came into a fairly open area where the forest was less dense and I broke into a faster run, moving through the trees to her left, herding her back to the darker woods. She glanced at me as her arms and legs pumped and I knew she was trying to decide how to stay in the open. Suddenly, the predator in me saw her plan and I skidded just as she turned, heading back the way we'd come. I was on her in two bounds, grabbing her elbow and swinging her against me.
 
As the sweat of our skin met and her soft breasts pressed into the ridges of my chest, I brought my other hand up to grab a handful of her hair, fisting it. Her body became rigid, aware that the struggle would become painful for her if she continued. Carefully controlling the strength in my arm, I tilted her face up so the moonlight shone down on her wide eyes, full mouth and long neck. As my body surged with the energy of the hunt, I watched her chest rise and fall quickly, sucking in the little hollow at her neck with each breath. My nose found a new cut on her neck, oozing the smallest amount of blood, but I withheld myself again, waiting for that taste until the time was right. The need for her moved through me like a wave and I lowered myself to her mouth, her lips opening beneath my tongue as I forced my way in. Her grunt of surprise was still hungry and our tongues took over the fight, allowing me to loosen my grip on her hair when her hands gripped my shoulders pulling me into her. I wrapped my arms around her waist as leverage against the thrusting motion my hips moved into, pressing the base of my cock into her hard pubic bone as the tip pillowed into her softer stomach. Each thrust of my hips built a growling moan into my kiss until I found myself crushing her to my chest and contracting over her. Her arms pulling me in were now pushing me away and I realized neither of us could breathe.
 
Letting her mouth go, we gasped for breath and I released her slightly as she pushed herself away. My hands slid down her back to rest on the swell of her rear, feeling the simple fabric there, so flimsy beneath my touch. Slipping a claw beneath her waistband, a wicked grin spread across my face and I caught her eye just as the sharp edge of my claw tip slid over her hip bone, ripping the fabric around to the front. With a burst of adrenaline I caught the scent of her excitement as she turned, pushing away and beginning to run again, almost completely naked as the pajama bottoms started to fall away, threatening to trip her as they slipped down to the tops of her thighs. I ran after her and sliced neatly through them from behind so that they fell over the bend of her knee as she jumped a small tree that had fallen across our path.
 
She was now completely naked, running before and along side me and I let my want of her overtake me again, bending our path towards the smell of water ahead. She stayed ahead of me as I toyed with dogging her, letting my instep brush her heel every few steps, zig zagging along the path behind her more to one side than the other when I wanted to adjust her direction. While compliant to my guidance, she ran full out but I never let her more than a few arm's lengths of me.
 
We burst into an open clearing with a small waterfall which cascaded over a pile of rocks into a pool of water. The moon's white light reflected on the surface of the small pond, rippling with the impact of the stream tumbling into it, filling the clearing with pale light. She fell to her knees, breathing heavily and I stood over her, sniffing the moist air to make sure we were alone. Fresh scents of damp soil and lush greenery, alive with water, filled me. Small animals were nearby but no predators were there to challenge me for her.
 
“I have to have a drink,” she said with difficulty between breaths.
 
“Drink then.” My voice was raspy with the effort of running and the youkai blood growing stronger in me. I jumped the pool to explore the other side, assuring myself of its safety. Several large animals had visited this place in the days prior, but none had been here recently. Turning back I saw her on all fours, holding her hair back over her shoulder while she lowered her face to the surface of the water, her breasts almost touching its surface so that her rear poised high behind her. Suppressing my cock's surge of desire to fuck her at the water's edge, I savored the view and knelt down to drink as well, my hair falling loosely into the water around my face. She threw water over her face and neck and then rose to her knees. I lifted my face a few inches to watch her from the water's edge. I gathered my strength to leap and, seeing me prepare for the chase again, she turned to run from the clearing. My youkai strength coursed through me as I jumped the water and rounded her path, quickly blocking her escape and herding her back to the water. Not wanting to get caught in the cold water, she backed up against a pile of boulders and large stones to the right of the waterfall, muscles taut and waiting. I crouched down in front of her, my hair lying wet across my shoulders, eyeing the landscape around us as I watched her out of the corner of my eye.
 
There was a rough tumble of rocks by the pool and vertical water flow, as though an avalanche had fallen long ago, creating the terrain for the stream to fall down. One large rounded boulder lay at the edge of the waterfall, accepting little sprays of water on it. It sloped back at a gentle angle. There.
 
Bringing my attention back to her, I rose, satisfied with the extra coil my movement brought to hers as she readied herself for whatever my next move might be. Never taking my eyes from her, I quickly slid Tetsusaiga out of my waistband and laid it carefully aside and then untied my pants. Her expression was hungry watching my stiff cock emerge into the grayed moonlit night. She'd seen my body a hundred times by now, but not when the youkai was alive within me. Her eyes widened as she took in the gashed purple stripes that now swirled around my thicker shaft, her excitement spiking; I smelled it in her. Good.
 
She reached down to take off her shoes as I tossed the remains of my clothing to the side; I matched my crouch to hers and moved in on her.
 
“I don't want to run anymore,” she said huskily as I pressed up against her, trapping her between the hard cold stone and my hot flesh. Her hands trailed up my rear and along my back, wrapping my hair in her grip to bring me down into another starving kiss. As before, our tongues slid and fought for dominance and our bodies writhed against each other, my cock pushing against her, hardening against the feel her skin.
 
“We'll see,” I growled out as I fisted her hair, feeling her fingers loosen at my scalp in response to the implied threat of my stronger grip. Holding her immobile with my grasp, I took her breast in my other hand and peaked it for my mouth to take, sweeping my tongue over her skin and pulling it tightly against my fangs, sucking at her nipple until her moan brought my need fully to the fore. Releasing her breast from my mouth, I kept my grip on her hair tight and began pushing her down, forcing her to her knees. The scent of her desire filled my nose now and she wasted no time in wrapping her fingers around the base of my cock and bending me into her mouth.
 
I let go of her hair but kept my hand behind her head, ensuring her lips and tongue would not stop moving over my swollen shaft. I didn't have anything to worry about. She was eagerly working me over, licking and sucking at my cock and I saw one hand slip down between her legs and she slowed, her wet lips moving over me in rhythm with her own building excitement. Bracing against the large stones behind her with my other arm, I rounded my back to angle myself more directly into her mouth. She was playing with me, thinking I was in a normal state, but she was wrong.
 
“Faster,” I growled, my voice rough in the attempt to control myself only a little longer. “I'm coming in your mouth first.”
 
She tightened her lips around me, moving faster over my rigid flesh and cupping my balls. She didn't go as deeply over me as usual, since I was bigger in her mouth this time, but it didn't matter. The anticipation building in me all day and the added sensitivity of the youkai skin on my shaft combined to build my desire to a peak quickly and I came with an echoing moan, the thick liquid of my come pulsed out in each spasm of my body. I shuddered a bit as she pulled her lips back over my tip and swallowed. Releasing her head, I lifted her up, feeling the grit of the rock still clinging to my hands scrape her arms as I leaned into her again, pressing myself, wet, hot and hard, between us.
 
“It's not over yet,” I grunted as I kissed her again, tasting myself in her mouth.
 
“Better not be.” Her voice was low and breathy, her breasts firm against me and I could tell from the urgency with which she pulled me into a kiss that her own desire had only grown. Reaching under her thighs to pull her hips up, the opening between her legs warm and wet against the head of my cock as she hooked her ankles around my waist, I carried her over to the boulder by the waterfall, laying her back on the smooth rock and placing her foot against another stone at its base, allowing her to support her own weight. I stood at the base of the boulder, leaning on my palms just under her shoulders, and looked down at her naked body, my youkai eyes seeing the heat of desire swirling over her softly lit curves and shadows below me. Hunger surged in me, and I brought her hand to my erection - hard again - enjoying her touch as I moved my tongue and lips over her mouth, ear and neck. She'd washed the cut on her neck so I tasted little more than a hint of her blood, but it built the want in me and I followed the pulsing of the blood trail down to her heart and took her breasts in my mouth as she arched her back to maintain her grip on my cock. I was starving to be in her, and quelled my hunger by eating at her nipples and lapping at the rounded flesh of her breasts under my tongue.
 
Urging the leg that wasn't supporting her weight up with a nudge of my knee, I lifted it up over my shoulder and at the same time angled myself to enter her, just barely pushing my thickened cock into her wet opening, letting the ridge of its head rub back and forth through it as she tightened around me. I used every ounce of energy I had not to drive myself into her and come again and again, the first release only building the need for more. The flavor of her called to me through her scent filling my nose and as I mouthed the pulse at her neck, I pushed her hand down to touch herself.
 
“Now.” My voice was barely a rasping whisper of air over her skin. “Give me your rhythm.” She groaned as her fingers began finding their pattern in her swollen flesh and I felt her nipple harden even more under my fingers. With a rhythmic movement of my hips, my cock just barely spreading the lips of her opening in time with her breathing as it grew heavier, we teased each other, exploring the edge of control. Panting over her breasts as I held one to my lips, I nibbled and licked them as her breath became ragged and her body quivered. Her free hand clung to my shoulder, her nails biting into muscles tensed with my pent up need to move. When I thought neither of us could take it any more I gave in and thrust deeply into her once, enjoying her startled moan as my larger shaft filled her for the first time, but then I pulled out and moved my tongue quickly down her body, grabbing her wrist and pinning it on her hip so I could lick at her juices myself, bringing her to a quick and shuddering climax. As she peaked, crying her ecstasy into the night sky, her nails dug into the skin of my cheek when she screamed her release. I smelled my own blood and smiled.
 
Rising back over her, her leg stretching her open again under me as it remained hooked over my shoulder, I entered her in one slow motion. Palming her breasts with a light squeeze I pumped in and out of her a few times, stimulating the excitement building in us again. Stopping deeply inside her, I caught her eyes with mine as our bodies rushed with the desire to let loose and finish this, tremors of tension moving through us both.
 
“You drew my blood.” There was satisfaction in my voice and a small smile tugged at my lips. She blinked and looked at me, her eyes going to the place on my cheek where she'd scratched me, tracing the youkai stripes there. I felt a small drip begin down my face.
 
“I'm sorry.” She was distracted by the pulsing movements of me inside her and blinked again to focus, a small grunt escaping her.
 
“Lick it.”
 
Her muscles tightened over my shaft as she clenched her body, lifting her face to mine, and the heat of her breath and wet tongue on the highly sensitized skin of my cheek sent a surge of blood through me, filling me inside her and igniting the hunger for her yet again. I snarled with the effort to keep my hips still.
 
“My turn.” I grinned more broadly now, exposing my elongated fangs as I gave in to the want, the need growing in me to taste her blood, my mouth watering with anticipation. “Payback, remember?”
 
Her eyes grew wide and her body clenched over me again with trepidation as I raised my claws into her field of vision.
 
“You trust me, don't you?”
 
She held her breath and I captured her with my eyes, not allowing her to look away from the intelligence in them. Like Miroku, I needed her to see me inside the monster. She nodded a little bit and I lowered my claw tip to the cut on her neck, now washed clean. She gasped at the slight catch as my claw reopened her wound in a shallow slice that dribbled the rich substance into the hollow of my claw, and the scent of her blood came forth to me, mixing with the tang of the sweat on our skin and the musky smell of our sex. She responded with a burst of adrenaline, spicing the rich mix of smells building around me with a small trace of instinctive fear.
 
Grabbing her knee still hooked over my shoulder, she pulled it back to jam her heel under my collar bone and then she kicked me back, forcing me out of her as she hoisted herself off the rock and headed back into the forest. I rumbled a satisfied growl in my chest. This was the chase I wanted.
 
Giving her time to get ahead, I took a deep breath and fell down into a crouch again, my hands and feet tight to the earth. At that moment, the full moon broke the tree line around the small clearing and my whole body was bathed in its icy white light. The night came alive in me once again, a cool night breeze brushing my bare skin to heighten the sensations of every part of me, aware and alert as the hunger that had simmered in me for days broke into a frothing boil in my groin, my cock rigid beneath me. The scent of her blood intensified and intoxicated me suddenly. My finger rose up and I sniffed at the small amount of her blood that clung to my claw tip and dripped down my finger. The rich iron-laden scent of it filled me, flooding my muscles with a wave of energy, contracting and flexing me in response to the thundering beat entering me from the earth as it pounded in rhythm with my heart. Without conscious thought, my tongue emerged to lick the traces of her blood from my finger.
 
For a moment, a buzzing filled my ears and my whole body stiffened with a burst of power from somewhere deep inside me. As if the moon had blinked, the world looked different and I felt my body begin to move even though I hadn't given it the instructions to do so. I had a moment of trepidation, and then I was gone.
 
X-X-X-X-X
 
Her trail is bright before me. Without looking I know where she passed in the fresh scent of her blood in the air, the salty tang of her sweat off a tree where her hand touched moments before, the sharp green essence of a broken leaf where her running foot fell… My body moves in strong pushes against the soil under my feet, my arms reach to draw me forward quickly where I grasp at the forest in my way.
 
Hunger burns in my core, the emptiness in my stomach churning saliva in my mouth and mixing with the remnants of her flavor to broil into a deeper hunger fueling my pumping legs and stiff sex. Her heart beat sounds in my ears, and the pounding of our hearts are like drums inside me, pulsing in time to the throbbing in my groin. I am reaching for her with every leap forward, needing her. Needing her in my mouth and around my cock, needing nothing but her. Catching glances of bare skin and swirling light moving through trees in front of me, I run harder, closing the distance in three large strides that push growling pants from my lungs. I hear her muttering little noises through heaving breaths as she hears me and her movements become quick, but not quick enough. I grab the back of her neck with my hand and grip tightly as she emits a surprised yell and tries to run faster.
 
She struggles and I bring my other arm around in front of her stomach, drawing her to me. My shaft thickens at the feel of her skin against it. As I hold her to my chest, my eyes close and I release my fingers from her neck to taste her blood again, scraping the small wound there with my tongue and fangs. As her blood mixes with my saliva and I suck and swallow at it, her struggles to push my arms away and run push her against my cock, fueling the fire there and only one thing burns in me as I bring us both to our knees and release her neck from my mouth, pushing her down before me and thrusting my knee between hers.
 
I smell her sex more pungently as I grip my hands around the front of her thighs to spread her open and start to enter her. As I feel her wet skin begin to slide around my cock, a low moan builds in my throat; she gasps and her legs kick out at the soil under her knees. Her arms scramble in the dirt and leaves as she tries to crawl away. Her leg moves and loosens the grip from one of my hands and her toes find leverage to push herself, pulling me out of her. A snarl of anger erupts from my throat and I throw my weight forward on her, crushing her to the ground underneath me, fisting her hair in my hand, immobilizing her.
 
I don't move. My cock presses into the fleshy muscle of her rear and pulses into her warmth. My knee rests against the back of her legs where I would force open her knees again. My hand in her hair pulls her head back and up, baring her neck to me. My fangs rest on her neck, poised to break the skin. For a moment, we lie like this, our hearts drum into each other and the earth, our breath rasps in our lungs and my fangs hover over her skin. I don't move, waiting for her to submit, knowing that this is my right. She has promised.
 
She relaxes slightly in my grip, but I do not move, waiting for her sign.
 
“Payback,” her voice is low and her energy builds beneath me as her arms try to push up from the ground. I think she is fighting again and I start to growl until I feel her knees part and come up underneath us, her legs spreading open beneath me. I release her hair and begin to lift off her. She pushes hard up onto all fours, pressing herself into my chest. Fearing an escape, I grasp her waist and enter her roughly, jerking myself into her so that we both grunt with the effort. She continues to move, rocking on her hands and knees. She is not escaping but slams herself down over me with little exhale of air and then does it again. Surprised, I moan loudly with each of her movements. I meet her next thrust, driving deep into her. We grunt and cry as excitement builds around and in us.
 
I want her blood in my mouth again; want her in me as I am in her. I need her all over me and I cannot reach the blood at her neck with my hungering mouth. I pull out of her and grab her hips, lifting and twisting so that she rolls on her back, her knees still raised and her sex open and hungry for me with her rich juices glistening in the moonlight. Her face is full with a smile and her arms are reaching to pull me on her. Falling on her again, I push up into her and her cry sounds in my ear as I close my mouth on hers, taking her tongue inside me as I penetrate her. We pulse together, her legs wrapping around my back and my arms in a vise grip around her waist. She moves against me and our rhythms clash, exciting and frustrating us as it slows our building excitement.
 
I roll over on my back, holding her on top of me so that her motion dominates us briefly, stirring our juices in a new direction. Leaves and twigs cling to her and the sweat of our skin, falling with her hair as her lips close on my neck her teeth and tongue slide and slather over my skin. Her mouth on me ignites my hunger again and, panting, I roll us back, taking us over. I brace myself over her with bent elbows. Our chests slide against each other with sweat and dirt. Her panting breath on my neck and her fingers clawing at my shoulder and back spark me and as I pump into her my tongue finds the cut under her chin. My fangs barely scrape it to release another taste of her to me. She explodes beneath and inside me with a cry and I am in and out of her so hard my muscles scream against their desire to move faster. My yells and growls mix with her cries and whimpers. Her body jerks beneath me and over me and every muscle in my body seizes up with pleasure, driving the breath from my lungs as I plunge myself deeply into her, filling her completely. A pulse beneath my cock torques my body tighter and then I explode with a howl as she grips me with the strength of her groans and I feel the hard pinch of her teeth on my chest. A whiff of blood and the world goes white.
 
X-X-X-X-X-X
 
As I blinked into the gray curtain of my hair, I realized my whole body has been spent, relaxed against Kagome, who breathed with effort beneath me. I rose on my arms, feeling myself still inside her, still stiff, and somewhat satisfied. Looking in her eyes, I saw her smile but also saw the strain of discomfort and I rose further, beginning to pull myself out.
 
Her arms around my neck stopped me and drew me down into a warm, wet kiss.
 
“You're back,” she whispered as she let me go and I moved to lie next to her, pressing my still hungry shaft between us. I didn't answer her, but propped my head up on a bent elbow to look at her. I traced the small puncture marks on her neck gently, proud of my ability to control myself so that they were small and would leave no scars. Looking up into her eyes she looked back at me with a steady gaze.
 
“Are we even?” she asked, probably wondering if I planned on speaking at all. I looked down at her body, tracing its lines with my eyes and playing her aura with my fingers. I had no desire to use words, and so I lowered my head to kiss the closest of her breasts and then the other, flicking at her aura with my tongue. She hummed a little but pushed my shoulder back, a slight frown in her eyes. “I asked if we're even.”
 
“For now.” I traced the line of her nose with the pad of a finger, following the white trail of moonlight to its tip. “I still owe you for one, but we can save it for the next full moon….” My youkai blood still moved through me with a strong beat and I knew the gashed cheek marks were still there as they were on my wrists, and cock. I could feel desire bubbling deep within me, ready to be called to the surface again by the light of the moon, which hid behind the trees now. “And who knows? Maybe by then you will have earned yourself another one for after that.”
 
“I'd like that.” She laughed softly. “Though I admit to being a little freaked once or twice.” She lifted my hair around behind my shoulder and moved the flat of her hand over my chest, pausing briefly to circle my nipple with the fleshy tip of her middle finger, exploring the small bit of soft skin around its tip. “You almost got your self sat.” Somehow this news didn't surprise me or bother me. I hadn't gotten sat and if I had, I'd have gone after her again when the spell wore off. It didn't matter. She was mine and nothing, not even the beads, would stop me from having her.
 
The feel of her fingers moving on me sent a little burst of energy down into my legs and I rolled myself back over her, filtering my fingers through the hair above her temples to graze her scalp with my claws and fingers. My cock pushed against the crease of her thigh, almost as thick and hard as it had been earlier.
 
“Geez.” She laughed again. “Does that thing ever go down?”
 
“Eventually. Maybe. When the sun comes up.” Holding her head in my hands, I kissed her again and enjoyed a new wave of heat move through me, slowly, languidly. Her hands slid down my back and moved lightly over knobs of bone and swells of muscles, withdrawing my tongue from her mouth, I moved to lick at the now healing cut under her jaw and kissed my way down to the small slits at her neck. The taste of her blood stirred me again, but I wanted something different this time. “You sore?”
 
“In a good way.” She rocked her hips under me and parted her legs, bringing them back up over me. The hot breeze of her breath brushed against my neck and cooled slightly as the fresh air crept back in through the tendrils of my hair. Taking her neck in my mouth again, I moved back into her smoothly, noticing a little more sensitivity on my own skin this time. I moved in and out of her with gentle motions, still wanting her, but feeling less urgent about it, wanting to savor her now. Both of us enjoyed being in each other and the movements of my tongue over her. After a few minutes, the salt of her skin made me realize how thirsty I was and I stopped.
 
“I'm thirsty.”
 
“Me too. Let's get a drink.” She kissed me again and squeezed her body around me. I stood up and held out my hand, lifting her to her feet.
 
“Once you get a drink, are you going to want more?” Her free hand touched my stiff shaft, pressing it back against my stomach and I looked down, excited by the sight and feel of her.
 
“Yep.” I squeezed her hand and turned back towards the waterfall, pulling her along with me. Her first step was awkward, but she caught up and we walked together, the moonlight still filtering down from the sky to land in little splashes at the base of the trees, allowing us to walk through them so the silver light slid up the fronts of our bodies and down the backs, thrilling me as though its blue-white touch brushed against my skin. I answered her question again, wanting her to understand that I did want more. “Tonight, I always want more… as much as I can get.” I caught her looking at me sideways.
 
“You're serious.” Her eyebrows arched up. “You can really do it again?”
 
“Two or three more times easy. A few more before dawn. Call it the gift of the youkai.” She laughed and I tightened my grip on her hand. “We don't have to, but it doesn't mean I don't want to.” Even though the youkai blood still flowed in me, I knew its bloodlust had been fulfilled and we were even - until next month.
 
She stopped and pulled me around into a hug, our naked bodies bathing in a pool of moonlight that stirred my blood again as it shone on me, as though my hair and skin drunk in the light frothing over us. I was still thirsty for water, but for the moment her scent and the moon's glow were sufficient. Her tongue slid over my lips which I parted against its moist pressure, and I was in her mouth again, my arms around her back and in her hair and her fingers gripping my butt to pull me against her.
 
The heat building in me simmered, hot but waiting for a spark. She pushed her hands against my chest and our mouths parted as she broke through my embrace and turned away. I was confused until she started to run back towards the pool and when I heard her laughter, I broke into the chase, thirsty and hungry for her again.
 
The smell of water teased my nose and as I broke through the treeline around the little waterfall, I saw her kneeling down before the water, drinking from it with her hair falling into the liquid dark pool, her body bowed over her arms and legs as she crouched. She rose when I came through the trees and, laughing, started to circle the pond, running again.
 
“No you don't.” I was in front of her in a second. “You're going to stay right here while I take a drink.”
 
“What if I run?” The tease in her voice was like a challenge, all fear and trepidation gone.
 
“Then you're all mine when I catch you.” I slipped my hand down her leg to hold her ankle while I knelt and began to drink, my hair falling again into the fresh, cold water that began rejuvenating my body as it flowed down my dry throat and sent new energy into my muscles and organs.
 
“I'm all yours anyway,” she said as she pulled her ankle out of my grasp. For fun, I let it go, but I was within a pace of her before she'd rounded the pool to the other side. The adrenaline in me felt good, feeding my hunger with more hunger and I gripped her neck once again, careful not to draw blood.
 
I pulled her to me as before, my arm around her waist pressing her warm body against me, our hair wet dripping small rivulets of water on each other. Licking her neck with my tongue I looked down the length of her at the moonlight falling on her breasts, the light glimmering on water droplets clinging to her. My body surged again with energy as she arched against my hands as I touched her and moved my fingers over her body as though I could rub the water and light into her skin. She raised her arms over my head to pull me into a sideways kiss, teasing me with her tongue. The heat of her against me and the moon's cool glow conspired.
 
“I want you now,” I whispered as I pressed into her soft rear and groaned into her neck. Pushing down on her shoulder, we knelt on the damp grass and I did not have to move her knees apart with my own, she opened them for me and I was in her. Long, slow strokes built me quickly again. Bathed in the moon's shine, her hair glinted with blue and her body swirled in orange as though on fire. The fire of her aura wrapped around me, pulling me into her again and again until my body clenched to our rhythm and I released myself into her once more.
 
I rolled her over under me and came down to take her mouth in mine, pressing myself wet and hard into her thigh. She wrapped her arms around me and held me against her with the strength of desire. I kissed down to take her breasts again in my mouth, licking off the dirt until her skin was slick with my saliva. She was sensitive to my tongue and I experimented, using pressure, pace and suction to wring little noises from her. Moving down further I heard her gasp as I spread her legs and played more in her folds, still dripping with traces of me. I spent time exploring and teasing, listening to her noises to guide my timing so that she almost came several times before I finally heard her urgent whines grow into a wailing moan as her hips bucked under my tongue.
 
As she squeezed her knees against my head and writhed under me, I knew it was good because she continued to try to tighten and squirm as I rose to enter her, sliding in deep and rolling us over again so she could move on top of me at her own pace, building me as slowly as I'd built her. Letting my hands rove her thighs and breasts, I kept my eyes open to the moon's cold blaze on her body, twining with the warm tints of her aura through my youkai sight. The beauty and feel of her over me mixed around us and in me until I felt as I though we floated in a warm cauldron of sex and love and desire. We stayed there for a long time, drifting in the wash of it all until her movements slowed and she laid herself against my chest.
 
“You're tired,” I whispered into her hair.
 
“Your turn,” she said and kissed the small hollow at the base of my neck.
 
“Yeah,” I said, rolling us over. “I never get tired of this.” She smiled up into the moonlight at me and the shine of it in her eyes lit a fire in my heart. Suddenly the bursts of energy from my groin connected with my heart's fire and blended with her aura until I couldn't tell us apart and we moved to my rhythm in her. My excitement built hers and hers built mine until moisture leaked behind my eyelids when she cried against my chest and contracted around me as I came into her, shuddering and whimpering in her arms.
 
We breathed softly against each other, not wanting to part. I kissed her neck and she brought my face to hers and kissed the stripes on my cheeks, sending warm tremors down the length of me with the loft touch of her lips. I was still hard in her and she giggled when my cock stiffened again inside her.
 
“Can we sleep a little first?” She whispered with a smile.
 
“Okay,” I said, both reluctant and relieved. While my cock could go all night, the rest of me could easily be coaxed into sleep, curled around her. “But I'm waking you up before dawn.
 
“Okay.” She whispered.
 
While she cleaned herself in the cool water, I dressed in my hakama and retrieved my shirts. The remains of her clothes were useless, so I went back to camp to get her backpack. Miroku opened his eyes to track my movements as I slipped into the shadows at the edge of the firelight.
 
“It's all okay.” I couldn't keep the wide grin off my face and his eyebrows disappeared into the hair on his forehead, asking many questions. “We'll see you at sunup.”
 
When I got back to the pool, she was cold and we lay down against the rock I'd teased her on less than an hour before. Under my suikan it was warm, the red cloth trapping our heat together.
 
“Miroku knows,” I said as I pulled her waist up tight to my stomach and wrapped my hand between the earth and her breast, cupping it gently.
 
“Yeah,” she said. “It'll be hard to explain this any other way.”
 
“Do you care?”
 
“Not really.”
 
“Good.” I kissed her neck and laid back, beginning to get sleepy. “'Cuz we ain't stopping.”
 
“No.” She giggled. “We ain't.” There was a slight pause while she yawned. “I could get used to this once a month.”
 
I was quiet, enjoying the sound of the waterfall behind us and the feel of her against me.
 
“What about you?” She was smiling; I heard it in her voice. “Could you get used to this?”
 
I laughed out loud and pressed my hard cock into her rear.
 
“What do you think?”
 
 
The End.