6teen Fan Fiction ❯ 7teen: Mrs. Jonesy & Mr. Nikki ❯ Gifts and Shock ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes:
While Jonesy and Nikki dance, why don't you have another montage and remember your favorite moment of them from 6teen and my 7teens up-to-date.
And note… the song they dance too is not sung in its original format.
CHAPTER ELEVEN
The seats and the carpet were cleared away for a big party!
Serena even got her DJ station going so I could get up and party, and dance a little with Amelie, as well as congratulate Nikki and Jonesy. Courtney tried to flirt with me saying, “You and I will look better the day we walk down the aisle… Mykan…!”
She was foolish to do that in front of Amelie though, and there would've been a cat fight.
The Clones were blubbering as if the Khaki-Barn had closed down. Nikki was amazed. “All I had to do was get married.”
Jen caught Ron attempting to sample the cake. “Ahem…!” she said demanding he hand over the knife. “All right… you win… this time.” He hissed, but the cake really looked tempting. So Ron merely joined Coach Halder in consuming the other refreshments.
The party went smooth, Serena even put on a really long slow song so she could dance with Wyatt. Jude also enjoyed his dance with Starr; she looked so beautiful without her glasses and her hair loose and wavy. “You… look pretty, babe.”
Starr giggled. “You're not so bad yourself.” They pecked each other.
Pretty soon, it was time for speeches and toasts to the newlyweds. Jonesy and Nikki sat at the head table, side-by-side, holding hands and gazing at each other. Jen gave the first toast, and as expected she poked fun at Jonesy for being rotten, smelly, and at times overbearing. “But he wouldn't be who he is if weren't for that, and Nikki… welcome to our family, sister.”
It was true… now three members of our gang were related. That was another thing to toast for. The rest of us gave our speeches and congratulations to the couple, and then Alex took his turn. He was proud and happy for his daughter, and he would learn to become a fatherly figure for Jonesy as well, but what we found shocking and interesting was when he told us that the doctor called and gave him Nikki's test results.
“I'm not pregnant?” she asked in disbelief.
“What…?” snapped Jonesy.
It turned out that Nikki really wasn't pregnant, and the reasons for her nausea and food cravings were simple. Her blood was analyzed and it turned out it was a side effect from the pills in her soda on that night she and Jonesy went at it. The reason Jonesy didn't feel these effects because it had also been recently proven to be more effective on women than men.
So Nikki wasn't pregnant, but yet, she and Jonesy gazed down at their wedding rings. It was too late. “You guys aren't going to… ya know…?” Caitlin asked.
Jonesy and Nikki gazed at each other and they each agreed. “No.” There was no point in getting divorced. Everyone spent all this time planning it out, and deep down they, too, were glad this happened. “We'll play it out from here. See where it takes us.” Jonesy said.
“And if we can't stand each other… whatever.” Added Nikki and they kissed in front of us all. We just had to applaud for them, and Wyatt and I saw this as no better time than to present our gift. Jude, Caitlin and Jen followed us towards the area where microphones were waiting.
Brandon spoke up as the lights dimmed. “Before we eat cake… I think the newlyweds should share with us a solo dance.”
Jonesy acted cad, “May I, Mrs. Jonesy…?”
His wife chuckled, “You may… Mr. Nikki.”
They walked out to the center of the ballroom and Nikki gentled rested up against her husband's chest. They began to dance as Wyatt and I began playing. My piano and the soft strumming of his guitar really made things seem romantic, and I began to sing the song we wrote…
(Mykan)
(Sounds like Stephen Bishop)
Time, I've been passing time watching trains go by
All of my life
Lying on the sand watching seabirds fly
Wishing there could be someone
Waiting home for me
Something's telling me it might be you
Yeah, It's telling me it might be you
All of my life
Looking back as lovers go walking past
All of my life
Wondering how they met and what makes it last
If I found the place
would I recognize the face
Something's telling me it might be you
Yeah, It's telling me it might be you
So many quiet walks to take
So many dreams to wake and there's so much love to make
Oh, yeah…
I think we're gonna need some time
Maybe all we need is time
And it's telling me it might be you
All of my life
As the couple danced they reflected upon all that had happened before to them including… when their first real kiss at the ice-rink… they're battles with the Zombites… Nikki moving to Nunavut for a year, and Jonesy having his accident and almost dying when she came back…
I've been saving love songs and lullabies
And there's so much more
No one's ever heard before
Something's telling me it might be you
Yeah, it's telling me it must be you
and I'm feeling it'll just be you
All of my life
(Maybe it's you)
(Maybe it's you)
(I've been waiting for all of my life)
(Maybe it's you)
It's you…
(Maybe it's you)
It's you…
(I've been waiting for all of my life) All of my life---
(Maybe it's you) It's you. It's you
(Maybe it's you)
(I've been waiting for all of my life) Dun-Dun-Dun-Dun-Daaa---- It's you
(Maybe it's you) It's you
(Maybe it's you) Hey now…
I've been waiting for… all of my…
Li-----ife…
Wha-oh----- Yea-hey…
The song ended, and people started clapping, not just for the gang and me for singing that song, but for Jonesy and Nikki. They kissed when they stopped dancing making everyone cheer louder.
Now it was time to cut the cake, but before that… Nikki decided to have a little fun and teased the girls with her bouquet. Caitlin was waiting for this. “when I catch it, maybe I'll finally find “The one” she shrieked.
Jen playfully teased, “You'll have to take it form me first.”
Courtney butted in, “That bouquet is mine.” She said sternly, and then she gazed at me and winked. “Uh…?” I knew what she was planning and hoped she wouldn't watch it. She'd be getting a bigger head than she already had.
“Knock yourselves out…” Nikki said a she tossed the bouquet. The girls were fussing over it so much, it was like they were playing volleyball with it. Finally, all three of them lunged for it, and POW! The bouquet separated into three segments of flowers and flew in separate directions. Starr caught one piece, Serena caught another, and Amelie caught the third.”
Jen Courtney and Caitlin were shocked, but Jude, Wyatt, and I felt kind of embarrassed when our girlfriends gazed at us and fluttered their eyelids. Everyone shared a laugh, and then Jonesy and Nikki cut the cake. They let Ron have the first piece… and he really enjoyed it. “Mmm… oh, yeah… happiness never tasted sweeter. I love weddings.”
Author's gift:
There's your gift from me people…
I intend to keep Jonesy and Nikki married. No divorces, no annulments… maybe a close call here and there, but they're gonna stay together. I want it… you want it, and I'm sure Jonesy and Nikki want it.
And as extra Cherry on the cake, I'm gonna try and make a Youtube clip of pictures and plot to capture the attention of more people so you'll get to SEE how they look in their clothes.
So just keep a sharp eye on my YT page.
Oh and… you're welcome.