Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ One Half-breed and Three Goddesses Part one: Life ❯ Chapter 3

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Prague:
 
I jumped as one of the demons came at me on his motorbike. I twirled and landed behind him on his bike. I grabbed my knife and sliced his throat, killing him instantly. I stopped the bike and grabbed one of my guns and rode towards the other, firing. I dusted the demon. I jumped off and put my gun away as dawn was about to break and I didn't want to be here when the cops show up, so I ran over to my awaiting car and sped off, into the morning light.
 
Nekomi:
 
It was early morning. Belldandy was in the kitchen, making breakfast. Keiichi and skuld were still asleep; urd was sitting at the table. The phone rang and urd went to answer it. “Hello?” “Urd, its peorth” “oh, yeah and what's the nature of this call, may I ask?” “He's escaped” “who?” “You know who” “you don't mean……” “Yes I do. I'm afraid he's going to try again” “what can we do peorth?” “for now just sit tight, I'm going to make a personal visit to his brother” “khana” “yes” “why the hell are you going to get him? What good has he done?” “He is not evil, contrary to what you may have been led to believe” “yeah, how so?” “For starters, when you and your sisters were born he took an oath, he swore to protect all three of you with his life, I know because I was there, right before they cast him out” “I may not like it but, alright”
 
Prague:
 
I had just finished my drinking and had gone outside when all of a sudden I could hear fluttering of something.
Feathers. Wings. Winged demons. I thought grabbing a cloth from out of my pocket. What great timing I thought as I wrapped it around my hand and pulled it tight.
But before I could act, the whole street lit up, incinerating every demon that was coming at me.