Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ One Half-breed and Three Goddesses Part one: Life ❯ Chapter 4

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I turned and noticed who it was instantly, “Peorth, long time, no see, come to see me walk off”
She frowned and said “khana, I wouldn't come to you unless it's important” which cut more than any knife “screw you peorth. When I was being judged did you help me, even after all we've been through, no, so piss off” I said walking away “I had no choice khana, if I did I would've been thrown out of heaven as well”
I turned and said sarcastically “boo, fucking hooh” “your brother has escaped” she said, throwing, me off-balance “how” “someone found his ice prison and freed him” “so what, what do you fucking want me to do? Huh, I walked away from all that shit when I was fucking exiled. You tell the higher ups to get fucked, tell them if they want me to help to get rid of the hunters and to undo what they've done to me” “I'll try to arrange…..” I cut her off saying “you don't try you do this. You do it, you do it” I said adding “if you want me, come and fucking find me” and with that I left. I got back to my apartment about 5am. I went over to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of beer and sat down on the couch. I took a swig and didn't notice that I fell asleep, not even where I was heading…. The world burned away from me until I smelt sulphur in the air. I walked outside and noticed I was in hell. I was thrown into a wall. “Hello brother” said an oily voice which really got my attention. “what do you want hergras” I yelled at him “come now brother if I told you it wouldn't be any fun now, not for you or the three goddess'” I snapped back at him “leave them the fuck alone asshole this is between you and me” “it's time for you to wake up now brother” the world around us began to twist and turn until I woke up. I could feel a presence as I opened my eyes. It was peorth. “Yeah, whaddya want?” “I came to apologize, and to tell you they've accepted your deal” “yeah so?” “You've also been re-instated” I took a smoke out of my pocket and frowned because said smoke was crushed. I went over to the counter, peorth following.
I went over to the medical cabinet “listen khanas” she said making me turn to her “I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything” which really pissed me off as I slammed my fist into the mirror, shattered glass cutting into my hand “and you think that that makes everything right again.
You honestly think that makes me feel better?” I snapped.
I stopped because I noticed that peorth was starting to cry.
She looked up and said something surprising “when you were exiled it hurt not only you but me as well” which surprised me as she continued “it hurt because I love you” she practically screamed at me which caught me off guard.