Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ One Half-breed and Three Goddesses Part one: Life ❯ Chapter 5

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

“Wha-wha-how long?” “Ever since I met you, I just didn't know it” she said bursting into tears.
“Come here” I called to her after I regained my composure, opening my arms to hug her “it's alright, whatever happens, it'll be alright” I put my finger under her chin to lift her head up and said “hey you, buck up. What happened to the peorth that I've fallen in love with?” which surprised her long enough for me to plant a kiss on her.
I broke it off and pulled her closer and said “do not worry peorth; I'll be with you always. Even if existence should cease to be I will always be here for you, you should know that by now” we were interrupted by a loud sound. I looked sheepishly at her and said “eh-heh, guess I'm a bit hungry” she frowned for a second before, not helping ourselves, we burst out laughing. I headed over to my fridge while peorth floated over to the counter.
I looked in the fridge and frowned at what was inside the fridge: a half-eaten pizza and something that used to resemble some kind of food.
I pulled the pizza out and offered it to peorth, but she didn't want it (neither did I).
I went over to the phone and dialed a number I hadn't dialed for a while. “Hello?” “Whistler?” “Who wants to know?” “It's Joseph; I need you and blade to meet me in the town of nekomi in two days” “well we're already here” “alright, we'll be there shortly” I said hanging up the receiver “you didn't tell me you know the daywalker” said peorth behind me “yeah, it's a long story” I said, heading to the middle of the room.
I moved the furniture and began sprinkling dust into the shape of a triangle. “What's that for?” she asked “it's my teleportation symbol.
I sprinkle the dust in the shape of a triangle, mutter the incantation and I can be anywhere in a heartbeat. If you want to hop into the triangle, I don't have any cameras lying around anywhere” she nodded and flew over to the triangle.
I moved my arms in time with saying “dreknas herthis maith” In the blink of an eye we were in a house in another town.
“Alright, peorth, now where are we?” “We are here” she said walking away. I sat down and grabbed a smoke out and put it in my mouth. I snapped my fingers and one of them lit up. I put it to my smoke, lighting it.
“Smoking is bad for your health; y'know” said a voice from the door “like anything else is skuld?” I said sarcastically “how'd you know it was me huh? Who are you? How do you know peorth and us?” she said motioning to the others who were coming to the door.
“YOU!!!” yelled someone I immediately recognized as none other than urd.
She came charging at me but I sidestepped, letting her crash face-first into a wall.