Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ One Half-breed and Three Goddesses Part one: Life ❯ Chapter 7

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

He threw a punch, which I unfortunately caught. I gave him a roundhouse kick sending him flying into the wall behind him. I ran up to hit him again but was stopped because he grabbed me and threw me into the ground. “C'mon brother you're not even putting up a fight” he said as I was lying on the floor. The last thing I saw before passing out was Blade coming to my aid. I woke up and noticed I was in someone's room. I tried to sit up but I felt something heavy on me. I looked and noticed peorth was sleeping next to me. God she's beautiful I thought to myself. I brushed a strand of hair away from her face so I could see her a bit better. “I love you khanas” she muttered while sleeping, dreaming. I planted a gentle kiss on her forehead and put her gently on the bed as if to not wake her up. She was still asleep when I left her on the bed. I teleported up onto the temple roof and sat down. I pulled out a smoke I had in my pocket and lit it. “You okay Joseph?” said a voice behind me. I turned and noticed it was belldandy. “Nothing bell, I just need to think, don't let me keep you from whatever it is you have to do” I said while taking a drag “where's blade and whistler?” “They left, they had a couple of things to do” “oh, okay then” “anything else?” not much except for two things, how long was I out? And that you need to be extra careful, he will come after any of you three, only to get at me” I said getting up. I winced at the pain and said comically “that's gonna hurt in the morning” “Joseph, to answer your question, you've been out for three days. You almost died, had it not been for peorth. She saved your life. She stayed by your side for all three days.” “I know she's still there” I said laughing. I got up and was about to walk away when bell said quietly “I heard. I heard about your exile” “all in the past” I said coldly before walking off. I was putting my boots back on when I heard someone call out to me, I looked and it was peorth. “How are you feeling khanas?” “Well, seeing as I should be dead by now, pretty good. Peorth, how `bout you come for a walk into town with me?” she nodded and changed her clothes. We got outside the door when urd got in front of us. “Where do you think you're going?” I was about to say something when peorth interrupted, putting a finger to my lips to shush me and saying “Out, be back in an hour” and with that we left.