Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ One Half-breed and Three Goddesses Part one: Life ❯ Chapter 8

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Back at The temple…
 
“Bell, what's going on with them?” said a confused keiichi “nothing much except for the fact they have a history and that they're in love” said urd floating in on the conversation. “I heard stories about those two, I just never thought they'd be true” said a confused belldandy “word has it that apparently peorth was going to defend him at his exile trial but couldn't for fear of losing her job. She could do nothing but stand there and watch. She spent weeks crying and sometimes in the past, she's shed a tear. Apparently, when he was exiled, it hurt her as well” “oh” “hey everybody what's up?” shouted someone from the entrance. They came in and sat down. “What's up, you three? Why the long faces?” “Megumi, this is serious, belldandy, urd and skuld are in serious danger” she looked at him worryingly. He then proceeded to explain the situation to his sister.
 
In town……
 
Meanwhile we stopped in a bar for a couple of drinks. Man can she hold her drinks I thought to myself damn she's impressive then I sensed some running movement from outside.
“Peorth, DOWN NOW!” I yelled.
She hit the deck as automatic gunfire burst through the windows. I grabbed a tec-9 that was dropped on the floor and returned fire.
I dropped about five before someone threw a knife into my knee. Someone came in with about three men behind them.
I instantly knew who it was “kreshnaga, I thought it was you, I could smell the smell of a slut” “now, now Abomination, don't get nasty, least not yet anyway” she said grabbing my head. She then had the gall to kiss me.
I could feel electricity all over me “what have you done to me?” I said as my skin started to peel away, revealing my demonic form “there now, that's better” she said before one of her goons punched me in the face. “BIG MISTAKE. You've just awoken something dangerous, something I kept hidden away, and something even my brother did not know about” I screamed as my flesh began to transform yet again.