Ayashi No Ceres Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Miaka is one of the Celestial descendants? ❯ Names... ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Names...(The school name is Shohoku...but No Slam dunk characters in it!)(Sorry!)

Miaka Yuuki-Student at Shohoku high school ,she is Light Ceres and is a Celestial.

Aya Mikage-Student at Shohoku high school and she is Ceres a Celestial.

Yuuhi Aogiri-Student at Shohoku high school and a Protector of Celestials.

Tamahome Yuuki-Student at Shohoku high school,brother of Miaka,he is a Celestial and owns a bar with Nuriko taking over until Tamahome finishes school.

Suzumi Aogiri-a keeper of the house and she is a Celestial descendant.

Kuruma Chidori-Student at Shohoku high school and she is a Celestial descendant.

Oda Kyuu-A servant for Aogiri.

Aki Mikage-Student at Shohoku high school and he is a Celestial descendant.

Kagami Mikage-Works as boss in Mikage's building.

Alexander O. Howell-A scientist and works for Mikage's building.

(Well…They didn't reincarnate, But they decided to come to Miaka's world.

Nuriko-Taking over the bar for Tamahome.

Tasuki-Helping out Nuriko.

Chichiri-A business man.

Hotohori-A business man.

Mitsukake-A doctor.

Chiriko-A history teacher.

Well that's all for names!