Ayashi No Ceres Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Miaka is one of the Celestial descendants? ❯ Birthday Girl Miaka! ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Miaka's Birthday

By Suzaku_123

*Living room*

Miaka:Yuuhi!Want to go to the mall?It is Sunday today!

Yuuhi:Sure!I am going to Tamahome's bar anyway!

Miaka:Hurry up or I will lock you up!

Yuuhi:Itai!*runs out of the house*. Whew..I am going to drive the Aogiri's car!Wait at the Path!

Miaka:Okay!

Yuuhi:*Drives the car out.*Hop in Miaka!

Miaka:*Goes into the car.*Thanks for sending me to the mall!

Yuuhi:Of course I should!We are staying together!And we are going to the mall.*Drives car to the mall.*

Miaka:*Gets out of the car.*Well I am going shopping!Don't drink too much!

Yuuhi:Okay!I will go park the car now!*Drives car to carpark.*Now to shop for Miaka's present before I go to Tamahome's bar.

Yuuhi:Hey!A pair of Red Phoenix Birds earring.Hmmm...Miaka told me she was the Priestess of Suzaku...and Suzaku represents Red Pheonix!I will go and buy it then.*Enters the shop,buys the Red Phoenix earrings and head to Tamahome's Bar.*

Tamahome:Hey Yuuhi what brings you here?

Yuuhi:Miaka wanted to shop and I wanted to shop for her present so now I have nothing to do but visit here.

Tamahome:Oh what about the cake?

Yuuhi:THE CAKE?Oh oh....I forgot I agreed to make the Cake and Food when Miaka didn't know...Thanks for reminding me!Bye!

Tamahome:Bye!

Yuuhi:*Calls Miaka's handphone.*

Miaka:Hello?

Yuuhi:Hi its me Yuuhi!Can you go home by yourself?I got to cook food for everyone?

Miaka:Sure.

Yuuhi:Ok Bye!

Miaka:Bye!*Offs handphone.*

Yuuhi:*Offs handphone.**Well I got to get ready the car and head home!*Runs to the carpark and drives car home.*

Yuuhi:*Gets out of the car and rush into the kitchen.*Ok I need to make a cake...What do I need?*Reads a recipe book,add all the ingredients,stir and bake.*Whew...Now to cook the food while waiting for the cake.

Yuuhi:Lets see...I know!Pepper and Chilli crab,Chicken,Ice cream and Coke!*Cooks the Crab,Chicken,Put them on the table and takes the cake out.*

Yuuhi:Now for Chocalate Frostings*Adds all the Chocalate whipped cream onto the Cake.Yum!*Puts it in the freezer. Now to wait for the gang to come home.

Tamahome:I am home!

Yuuhi:Hey!

*Kyu and Suzumi walks in*

Kyuu:Wow!I can smell Chicken and Crab.

Suzumi:So Do I.

Yuuhi:What did get for Miaka for her birthday,Tamahome?

Tamahome:I got her a poster of her favourite band.

Yuuhi:Suzumi,What about you?

Suzumi:I got her this Silver ring.

Yuuhi:Ok...Kyuu,What about you?

Kyuu:I got her this Red Necklace.

*Aya,Aki and Chidori comes in.*

Yuuhi:*Looks from window.*Hide!Miaka is coming home!

Everybody:*Runs everywhere to hide.*

Miaka:Hello!Anybody home?

Everybody:Surprise!Happy birthday Miaka!

Miaka:*Shock*Thank you everyone!I thought you had forgotten my birthday!

Yuuhi:Of course not!Lets cut the cake and eat the food!

Miaka:Okay!

Yuuhi:*Brings out cake from the freezer and lights the candles on the cake*Okay Birthday Girl!Make a wish and blow the candles!

Miaka:*Makes a wish and blow out the candles**Cuts the cake for everyone.* Okay!Lets eat the Cake!

Everybody:*Eats the cake*Hmmm...

Yuuhi:Let's eat the Crab and Chicken.

Everybody:*Eats the Delicious food.*

Chidori:Miaka!Open the presents!

To be continued in the Next Chapter.