Ayashi No Ceres Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ Miaka is one of the Celestial descendants? ❯ In the book. ( Chapter 14 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

There will be Hentai but...I guess you could say "Drunk Hentai."(TasukixMiaka)

I don't own Fushigi Yuugi,Yuu Watase does.

_______________________________________

In the book.

By Suzaku_123

_______________________________________

~In Tasuki's room.~

Miaka"I think *Hic* we *Hic* drank to *Hic* much sake." Tasuki"I want *Hic* one more *Hic* bottle please." Miaka takes another bottle and gives to Tasuki.

Tasuki"I am too drunk.Lets go and sleep.Miaka"Good idea."They took off all their clothes and went to bed together.Tasuki cupped her left breast and Miaka puts her head on Tasuki's chest.They slept...

~In the morning.~

Miaka"TASUKI!!!" Tasuki"*Looks at his hand.*ITAI!!!Why am I hold your... *Blush*" Miaka"You Hentai!" Tasuki"You are the Hentai!Who ask you to drink sake with me?" Miaka"I was bored!" Miaka quickly wears her clothes and went outside.Tasuki"I can't believe myself!I wanted to tell her I love her!But I can't believe I had Sex with her!"Tasuki wears his clothes and walks to the dining room.

Tasuki sees Miaka and blush.Miaka did the same too.Hotohori"Where were you two last night?" Miaka"Ummm...Me and Tasuki went to visit Kouji." Tasuki" Yeah!Yeah!We went to visit my best buddy Kouji!" Hotohori"That long?You should have tell us!We were discussing about Kutou!" Miaka"Gomen!!!Me and Tasuki did not know you were discussing about Kutou."The seishis looked at Miaka and Tasuki.Nuriko"They look very suspicious.Very suspicious indeed."After they finished eating the seishis except Hotohori kept questioning Miaka and Tasuki.

~To be continued...~

Suzaku_123:Its kinda short though…

Miaka:Suzaku_123!Why'd you write the story about us like that?

Tasuki:*Uses Tessen.*Rekka Shinen!!!

Suzaku_123:Thats a paper fan Tasuki! Heres the real one!Rekka Shinen!!!

Tasuki:*All crispy and falls down.*

Suzaku_123:Gomen!I didn't mean to do that!

Miaka:You still haven't answer my question!Why?

Suzaku_123:Cause you and Tasuki are a cute couple!My guild has a picture of Tasuki kissing Miaka.Anyways the guild is at neopets.My username is:yatte.

Miaka:*Blushes.*

Suzaku_123:Bye!Review if ya want and see you in the next chapter!And please visit my Guild!