Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Incomplete ❯ Chapter 04 – Anybody’s Guess ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Warning: Do Not Read If You Do Not like Yaoi, (Boy/Boy relationships), or if you do not like Takao x Kai.
Characters belong to: Takao Aoki, That’s not me.
This is just a fan written story and I make no money from it unfortunately ^_^ Enjoy

This story is dedicated to all the wonderful friends I’ve come to know over the years, May it be people I have met from expo, people I talk to online or the people whom I have met in school/collage, all of you are so dear to me. Enjoy. Without you, my life would be dull, and monotonous. And if it makes me a fool to admit I NEED my friends, so be it, thanks.


Chapter 04 – Anybody’s Guess

He caught his breath quickly, he couldn’t understand why he was getting so annoyed at Kai, or why he was feeling sick….He had never felt like this before. I mean, Yes he loved beybladeing, but this feeling rushing through him wasn’t an angry feeling from his passion for bladeing, it was something else…

He slammed the laptop close and hit his fist into the light switch, quickly before he plummeted up the stairs. He crashed down onto his bed, holding back the tears that so desperately wanted to fall as he murmured Kai’s name whimpering ‘jerk’ after it, each and every time, he just couldn’t help it, he was so frustrated, but more than that, he was somewhat heartbroken…

He had soon fallen asleep.

The air in his room soon became stuffy and hot, he bent up slowly as he awakened to re- dress himself, pulling back on his jeans and grabbing a random t-shirt from the top draw.

He quietly crept downstairs; it was late at this point and his grandpa was sure to be dead as night, but he knew how easy it was to wake his grandpa up, so he tiptoed through his house downstairs towards the front door.

He grabbed his cap and put it on his head, twisting it backwards so his midnight blue bangs fell back over his rounded face.

He twisted the door handle and stepped outside, not forgetting to put his mobile in his pocket along with his keys and some cash that was sitting on the kitchen unit.

He didn’t even know where he was going out to, but the cool air felt lush against his flustered cheeks, he just needed a walk in the night’s breeze, to ease his aching mind.

He walked down to a familiar place, the riverbank, where much of his thoughtful walks always ended up. He stared into the crystal water that glistened along with the sparkling stars that reflected from the dark black sky. He calmly smiled as he let the feelings and memories of beybladeing fill his mind like they once did 3 years ago, god did he miss it.

To have something so important, like the connection Tyson had to bladeing, something that could make you feel like you could achieve anything in life, something that could make you feel complete, magical, even flawless, something like that, well, Tyson sighed, It would hard for anyone to understand the pain of having that taken away.

He lent back and felt the grass tickle his neck as his head joined the ground. He twitched a bit, moving the grass, so it wasn’t as irritant. He gazed into the obsidian skyline of stars, the dark night clouds shadowing over him as the moonlight dazzled and danced in the ocean waves of the river below. He’s body felt drained, he didn’t appear to have much energy, he just felt so heavy as his body became sensitive to every little stone in the grass below him, He lent back up, showering his head over his legs his gaze now on the grass, his arms bent out in front of him resting on his legs, as his head fell further and further down into himself. All this confusion he was feeling was driving him crazy.

He reached down into his pocket and pulled out and old friend “Hi dragoon” He whispered, the blade glowing in the shimmers of the night sky. He had finally taken his beyblade out of his draw. He pulled out his ripcord from the side of his pants, and attached his blade to the grips on his launcher, he smiled sharply as he stood to his feet, shouting at the top of his lungs “GO SHOOT” (let it rip)

Dragoon spun out quickly and pounded through the dirty sand below, Tyson grinned as his beyblade ripped up the beach below it, crushing everything that came into contact with it. He seemed stronger than Tyson could remember. He soon stopped, and Tyson sighed. “He may be stronger than I remember, but, he defiantly needs some work, but I’ll do whatever it takes, to face off Kai” Tyson smiled remembering what Kai had said he would give him, if he actually beat him. Tyson had to do it, he needed to strive for it, Because when he bladed nothing else mattered, and for that brief moment when he let it rip a moment ago, he was so fixated on there and then, that all the other problems and feelings that were boiling up inside him, they all just seemed to fade away.

Tyson soon returned home, morning break was already upon him, damn he was tired. It seemed like so much had happened since he walked out of class after having that argument with Hilary yesterday.

He didn’t wanna wake up again in 3 hours to go back to school, when he hadn’t even been asleep yet?!! Then again, chances are they would probably just send him home anyway.

Tyson didn’t really see much point in going to sleep now, cause he knew he’d never wake up again if he did, he logged onto his p.c, Man his life had changed since Kenny had introduced him to the internet, he definitely wasn’t that bored these days, there was always something going on. He logged into his DA account and saw that he had a note, and a few activity messages, a few people had fav’d his pics. He smiled, he was quite happy that a few people had added him. After all he had been on there a while now, and besides Kai, no one else had contacted him at all, He glanced over to the side of the screen and clicked on his un-opened note.

Message From Yuki-Kiba-Chan…I wonder what this is about….

He slowly read the message aloud,

“OMG, OMG!!!! Your beyblade looks super amazing!!!!!! And you look totally good looking to!!!! I love love love you, your page is wicked, and I just…” the message went on a bit…

Tyson sighed…”Oh great a fan girl, I’ve heard of these, what are they called again Otaku or something…Man she’s annoying, she could even top hillary, wait, is that even possible?” He gritted his teeth as he thought about weather to reply or not, if he replied, he probably wouldn’t hear the end of it, but he didn’t wanna seem rude by just ignoring her. Man I’m making a big mistake he thought, as he clicked the reply button.

“Thanks so much, although I dunno how you can say you love love love …Tyson stopped, “No” he scratched his head “That seems obnoxious” Tyson sat for ages thinking about what to say, in the end he just send back a reply saying, thanks so much. I mean really, how do you deal with people like that? As flattering as It is.?

“Tyson, Mr T Man you better be too ten you’re-a-fruiting, In English that meant, you better be awake… Grandpa shouted…

Tyson responded quickly “Yeah I’m up alright” Tyson was still quite surprised his grandpa hadn’t received a phone call from school about him walking out, he hadn’t said anything to Tyson about it yet. Weird, May-be he didn’t know at all.

Grandpa granger was stunned, never had Tyson responded so quick “My training must have finally been working he thought” No, Not really gramps…Tyson did an all night-er…but hey ho.

Tyson jumped into the shower, he felt like crap, not sleeping really made his body feel dirty, When he did sleep, he woke up refreshed and clean, but staying up all night sent him a little stale…Like a piece of bread.

The water felt so relaxing as it drizzled down his tiny curves, the Japanese’s boy had a beautiful complex, and his hair seemed that much longer when it was filled with water, he brushed his hand through his dripping bangs and reached for the soap,. Slowly he massaged the soap into his skin and rubbed the smooth substance up the side up his hips and around his waist down his inner legs and torso then slowly along his penis. He carried on bathing himself with the soap, It felt good to be clean, the entire time thinking about Kai…? He hated that fact that asshole was in his every thoughts…Damn he wanted to battle him and get it over with so he could have his mind back.

He reached for the towel and wiped himself down, re dressing himself in his yellow t-shirt and red jacket, Anyone would think he was trying to Mc-Donald theme himself, with the colors he wore. He really couldn’t see any point in going into school today, he was still miffed with Hilary anyway and was not looking forward to another lecture, he did feel better about his disagreement with Kai after going out with dragoon yesterday, it really cleared his mind, bladeing again, after so long. He was gonna make it a point to go out every night with dragoon for spin.

He grabbed his bag and for the first time ever, his beyblade, he wasn’t letting dragoon from his sight from now on. He pelted downstairs to get breakfast, even though he had been up all night, he was still running late, that boy just couldn’t keep track if time.

He just arrived as the first period bell rang, he quickly ran to his music class, “Not the stairs” He sulked. Tyson pulled open the door, all eyes looked at him briefly, but then returned to what they were previously looking at. Hillary, be his surprise, didn’t say anything as he walked over and sat down at his desk.

The class seemed to lag on a little, and without Hillary moaning, it was actually rather boring, He greeted Kenny, as he finished up his work. He didn’t really have the chance when he go it to say hi.

“How are you today Tyson? Kenny asked. Tyson sighed “I’m okay I guess” He smiled awkwardly. Then laughed it off. “Come one Kenny, that’s second bell, lets go” Tyson chirped, finally relieved that lesson was over.

P.E Was next. “Max, Rei, how’s it going? Kenny asked, as he and Tyson met with there friends in the boys changing room. Max smiled “Hey Kenney, Tyson, It’s been okay actually, me and Rei went out to the cinema last night, we saw an awesome movie” Tyson laughed “You mean like a date huh Maxie? He nudged Max in the arm a few times. Max started to laugh, as Tyson attention turned to Rei who was blushing brighter than a tomato. “Well Rei? Tyson teased. “Tyson I don’t really think that’s appropriate, me and max are just friends” Tyson laughed “Right” Tyson and Kenny walked over to the other side of the changing room, where their hangers were.

As they changed Tyson couldn’t help but notice the chemistry between Max and Rei, Rei was acting like a shy school girl as he revealed his bare chest In front of Maxie, the two of them seemed so playful with each other too, Tyson knew there was defiantly something going on there.

Kenny giggled “Don’t worry Tyson, I see it to, they can’t hide it” Tyson blushed a little “Your telling me” He sighed. “Is there anyone special in your life like that? Tyson asked. Kenny blushed a little “Well I have someone in mind, that I wanna ask to the end of term ball, if that’s what you mean? Tyson laughed “Really who? Kenny pushed his glasses back against his hair “Well now that would be telling wouldn’t it. “Oh chief! Tyson sobbed.

“And what about you? Kenny asked in return Tyson felt suddenly a little on edge “I dunno, I mean, some people spend a lifetime looking for the ones they love, only to end up alone, when it comes to sentimental stuff like love and relationships, I kinda feel a little unsure, I mean, I wanna settle with a family one day, but I’m in no rush, I have plenty of time for love, I just wanna enjoy now, ya know? Tyson might have been fooling himself, But all he did was think about Kai..? If that wasn’t some sort of affection what was it, you don’t spend that much time dwelling on someone who’s a mere rival, or someone you hate right? Either way the day was soon over and the subject left.

Tyson walked home slowly, Today wasn’t that bad after all, Hilary did back off a bit, and no one even questioned him about walking out, Kenny and the others were just worried, which made a change.

As he opened the door and let himself in, he noticed a pile of letters on the floor, “That’s weird, we never get mail, he walked into the kitchen and placed them on the side, Grandpa, have you been ordering things of eBay again?” His grandpa walked closer and smiled “Yes! The new Harry Potter movie” He goofily grinned. Tyson sighed, a sweat drop appearing on his forehead “Right” He edged away “I’m going up stairs” Tyson crept slowly “Don’t forget this” His grandpa announced holding out a letter addressed to him. Tyson walked back over “I just checked to see if anyone had sent me anything, there was nothing addressed to me in that stack of letters” His grandpa shifted a bit as he continued talking while cooking “Oh no, that one was send via special delivery, so it arrived at noon this morning” Tyson rose his eyebrow, He gazed down at the letter and noticed something else too ‘Mr. Takao Kinomiya’ “What the heck” he shouted “No one knows my Japanese name, let alone uses it to write me mail? “What the hell” Now Tyson was more desperate than ever to open the letter “I haven’t been ordering anything, so what in the world?” He quickly escaped up stairs with his letter.

He throw his bag down on the floor, and quickly ripped open the letter, carefully so he didn’t damage its contents. He pulled out something that looked like a ticket.

He slowly read it “Return Ticket to Russia” His eyes burst open “WHAT?!!!

He pushed the button on his P.C quit violently as he waited for it to load. Why was it when he was eager to get online, that it took forever to load up.

“Finally he shouted” As MSN popped up automatically. He clicked to sign in. “Please be online, please be online” He thought.

“Yes!” He announced in joy. Kai was online. He clicked on his name as quickly as his fingers would allow.

“Hey Kai, did you send me these plane tickets??

Kai placed down his bento bowl of noodles that he had just began to eat, and shifted over to his computer at the sound of his MSN Going crazy with nudges and messages.

“Well Hello and how are you too? He asked, Being sarcastic as usual. Tyson gazed at the screen. “You can shut up with the sarcasm already Kai, your not one to talk when it comes to being polite, so just answer me already???

Kai smiled a little “Maybe. I was wrong after all, I send the tickets over as an apology, I do wanna face of against you, and I know, you’ll never be able to afford it, so I did a little investing, hope you can make it, It’s 2 weeks from now?

Tyson smiled so much his face hurt “I can’t believe it, Thankyou so much, this is what I’ve been waiting for my entire life” For a brief moment in time, Tyson felt like he was in a dream, but what was waiting back in reality for him, Was a lot of obstacles, that came along side that dream.

As much as he wanted to just take of and go there were consequences, What would his grandpa say, meeting with a complete stranger, then there was the matter of getting the time of school. But he couldn’t just sit back and not go. Even if that meant going without telling anyone, which right now seemed like his best option.

“I kinda sent you the tickets as a form of proof, you were right, I could be someone else, pretending to be me, and I should care that someone who wants to take me on is concerned about these things, it would be wrong of me to expect you to just travel out without some feeling of reassurance”

Tyson sighed “Well, I’m glad that you admit that and all, but sending me plane tickets, isn’t really proof, anyone could have sent these out, in fact that seems even more suspicious, you wont go on webcam, but you’ll go and spend a fortune on a plane ticket, what the heck?

Kai held his head “Fine, On one condition, you too prove to me your who you say you are, you go on webcam as well…” He sent Tyson the option to view his webcam.

Do you accept Hiwatari Kai’s Webcam? The computer asked. Tyson quickly pressed the accept button.

“Sure Tyson said, sending the option to view him back” The both of them waited a few minutes as they connected.

A million thoughts were rushing through Tyson’s mind, what was he going to see??

Tyson blushed as Kai appeared on webcam, as stunning as he looked in all the photographs Tyson had scene, Kai was sat back, lent against a cushion in a tight black tank top that accentuated his sexy rounded muscles. Man he was hot, and that glare of his, it was so dark and deep.

Tyson held himself below…..Ahh whys this happening to me again…his a fucking guy…Tyson couldn’t take it anymore…he reached his hand down into his trousers….
Kai glared at the screen, He looked deeply at the guy on the cam, noticing he looked a little flustered. Luckily for Tyson, The cam only revealed his head, so Kai couldn’t see what he was doing.

“Are you okay? You look like your in pain? Kai asked.

Tyson put his free hand to the keyboard, and then his other one, what was he thinking, he couldn’t do that on webcam…Then Kai would really hate him. He tried to shake off his horny-ness as he typed.

“Sorry” He bit his lip “I’m feeling fine, wow, you look in top shape dude” He typed. As he realized how weird that sounded.

Kai grinned “Was that a compliment?

“What NO” Tyson typed back, flinging his head to the side. Kai laughed a little. He had never had to try and get compliments out of anyone, he always had girls telling him how amazing he was, and how good looking seemed to be. So he found it somewhat uplifting to be the one, trying to get compliments. Especially when Tyson was denying it straight after.

“In all seriousness Kai, How did you get my address??!!

“The internets a scary place isn’t it? Kai typed Tyson’s pupils widened “You shouldn’t have access to information that easily?!! He typed. Kai grinned once more “Chill out, I have connections ya know”

Tyson sighed “Okay, that doesn’t really make me feel much better though?…And why the sudden change of heart? I mean with proving to me you are who you say that is?

Kai sat there a little quite “Hmm, why did I change my mind? He thought. He didn’t even really know, its not like he’d usually make the effort to do something like this, but truthfully, the way beyblade was going…he was board, no one in Russia could even compare to his talent.

“To be honest, I don’t even know, but, you, there’s Something about you? And my instincts telling me not to just ignore you. Call it intuition.

“Hopefully my skills wont disappoint you then” Tyson laughed “The definitely wont, I’ll take you on and beat you, no sweat, if I give you everything I have, you don’t stand a chance”

Tyson had a short amount of time to sort everything out before this meeting with Kai, suddenly things were happening very quickly, but this was one rollarcoaster Tyson didn't want to get off.