Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Moving to California ❯ Meeting the boys ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:Dont own,dont sue.Just own my OCs,ne?

Meeting the boys

Tuesday was just as warm and nice as Monday had been,and today Destiney chose to wear a pair of shorts and a loose,green shirt that had belonged to her mother.She sighed and grabbed her bag.On her way out she picked up some breakfast.Even if she could let their chauffeur take her to school,she chose to ride her skateboard instead.As usual,she would let her mind drift of somewhere else as she rolled down the pavement,not noticing the people around her.At school,most people were sitting on the grass,enjoying the nice weather before class.

"Hey!"

She turned around,only to see Malisia walking towards her.Destiney greeted her with a "good morning".Today,Malisia was dressed in a cute,white sailor outfit and a matching hat.

"Hi,Dizzy!You`ve gotta meet my friends!".She took her hand and lead her across the schoolyard.They were met by two girls their own age.

"Dizzy,I want you to meet my best friends,Jade and Aya.Guys,Dizzy".

The two girls flashed a bright smile and greeted her with a `hallo`.Destiney was a little stunned by the familiarity between the two of them.

Aya was a very pretty lass,in a somewhat mature way.Her hair was long and red,hanging loose against her back and had the colour of fire.Her eyes were the colour of dark brown and held a strange kindness.For some reason,she thought Aya to be the shiest of the two.Jade however,was very slender and girly-like,her face rather innocent and childish compared to her Aya.Her aquagreen hair barely touched her shoulders.Her greenish eyes sparkled with joy.Both girls were taller than Malisia and herself.Well,she thought,most girls are taller than me anyway.Both Aya and Jade were dressed in a short,blue skirt and a top that revealed their stomaches.

"It`s nice to meet you,Dizzy",they both said in unison.Then they stared at each other for a second or two before they burst out laughing.Their laughter was so alike that it sent shivers down her back.She cleared her throat.

"Are you guys twins?"They stopped laughing and stared at her instead.

"Nope,but we are cousins",Jade grinned.The schoolbell rang.In the classroom,Destieny sat down as close to the girls as she could.

"Hey,pumpkin!"a boy`s voice called out.Malisia raised her head,a frown on her face.

"Yes,Tala?What is it this time?"A tall,nicelooking boy with a remarkable,red,spikey hair sat down at her desk.

"Is Kai sick today aswell?"She nodded and pushed him off her desk.He pretended to look hurt,his icyblue eyes all puppy dog-like and begging.

"But,pumpkin,I don`t even get a little good morning-kiss?".He simply grinned when she rolled her eyes.

"Go jump of a bridge or something,Tala.The world would be a much better place then",she groaned.His grin widened,and he went back to his own desk after blowing a kiss in her direction.

Destiney watched the redhaired guy for a little while before she leaned over to the others.

"Hey,Malis,is that guy your boyfriend or something?".Malisia frowned.

"Are you nuts?".Aya laughed.

"Tala is the biggest lady`s man at school!But everyone knows that he has been chasing after Malis since sixth grade".Malisia sighed.

"I just can`t understand why he had to get a crush on me!!!I am probably the only girl at school who doesn`t return his feelings!"She sent the redhead an annoyed look.The scowl vanished,being replaced by a soft smile.

"Nah,Tala is a great guy.He is just too fond of the opposite sex,if you ask me".The two other girls nodded their heads.

"Yeah!"

Their biologyteacher,Mr.Hearty,appeared in the door,panting a little before smiling at his class.He watched the class for a little while,then started talking as he walked across the room.

"Good morning everyone.Please open your books at page 74 and Darwin`s theory about evolution".

He begun to write something at the blackboard.Destiney opened her book and tried to pay attention to what the teacher was writing.

During their lunch break they went to the cafeteria to eat their food.Destiney couldn`t stand cafeteria-food,so she had brought her own food.While they were eating,the three girls were educating her about their school.She got to know who were the geeks,who were the sport-freaks,who were the bimbos and so on.....Considering everything the three girls knew about the opposite sex,you might start to wonder if they had been studying boys instead of school.A thought suddenly came to her mind.

"What about the guy Tala was asking for,Kai?"The girls started laughing.

"Kai is my brother",Malisia grinned.

"He`s been sick for a couple of days,but he`s getting better now".She rolled her eyes.

"Thank God.I simply can`t stand when he is vomiting all over the floor.He`ll be at the party tonight,I assure you".Aya was giggling like a little girl.

"Jadey here used to have a crush on him".Destiney smirked.

"You don`t say?".Aya pretended to be thinking.

"I must admit,he is a little hot.But not as hot as Tony anyway".Destiney gave her a questioning look.

"And who is Tony,if I am allowed to ask the question?"Aya smiled dreamily and suddenly seemed to be far away in her own thoughts and daydreams.

"That`s my man.Well,he is my boyfriend,but he goes to another school".Malisia chuckled slightly.

"I`m glad!If he went to our school,you wouldn`t do anything else than making out with him in our breaks!"Aya blushed.

"Yeah,so what?"She sighed,her mind wandering off again when she thought of her boyfriend.

"This Tala-guy,is he a friend of your brother`s?"Destiney asked.Malisia raised an eyebrow at her.

"Are you kidding me?They have been best-friends since kindergarten!"She silenced and sat biting her lip absently.

"It`s always been Kai,Tala and Rei".Destiney smiled.

"Who is Rei then?"Jade pointed him out to her.Rei was a cute,Chinese-looking guy with spikey,black hair and a long ponytail.His eyes seemed to be golden,and he had fangs.Just like a tiger,she thought.

"He is a cutie".Aya smirked.

"What a shame that he`s taken already then".She looked at the girl by his side,a pretty lasswith pink hair,golden eyes and fangs like Rei.

"That`s Mariah.They have been together for three years now".She took a bite of her sandwich.

"It is always possible to find someone else who is cute,right?"Malisia laughed.

"Yeah,you`re right.But I`m sure that 2/3 of all the girls in our school are in love with either him,Tala or my bro.That`s kinda strange,ay?"Destiney blew some hair out of her face.

"So Kai is hot then?"she asked.Jade smirked."Definitely".

Destieny quickley understood which of the lessons were boring,which were ok.Up until now,they have had both maths and biology,her favourite subjects.And she thanked God that the teachers in those subjects weren not as boring as their Englishteacher.When school was finished,all the pupils left in a hurry.Tala and Rei decided to join the four girls.

"Hi pumpkin!You need a ride?"Tala held out his carkeys.Malisia looked like she was considering it,her eyes narrowed.

"Alright,Tala".He grinned and put an arm around her shoulder.Destiney noticed that Rei was watching her with curiosity.He reached out his hand.

"Hi!I`m Rei".She smiled and took his hand,shaking it before letting it go.

"I`m Destiney,but you`re free to call me Dizzy if you like to".He smiled and turned to his pal.

"Hey,buddy!"The redhead blinked and grinned at his friend.

"Yes,Rei?"

"You haven`t met Dizzy yet".Tala looked at her for a few seconds,then he smiled slyly at her.

"Hello,nice to meet you Dizzy.I`m Tala".His grin broadened when she said that she already knew.He concentrated on Malisia again.

"Well,as I said..."

"Hey,Dee!"Nathaniel came up on her side,panting a little before starting to talk.

"Hi,girls!I`m Nathaniel,but please say Nate".They got the introductions over with.

Malisia sat down in Tala`s car,a big,black cabriolet.They said goodbye to Jade and Aya,who were going in a different direction,and Rei went to meet his girl,Mariah.Nathaniel and Destiney waited for the chauffeur to pick them up so they could go home.

"Don`t you forget the party tonight,ok?"She blew Nate a kiss.

"I`ll see you tonight,cutie!"Nate blushed and looked at his sister.

Before Tala and Malisia drove off,they could hear Tala complain.

"Why did you call him cutie?You never call me cutie".She giggled,slapping the back of his head in a friendly way.

"Maybe because he is a cutie Tala.Have thought of that?"the voices were cut off.

A quarter later,Destiney was in her room,practicing dance-steps.She turned the music a little higher.Linkin Park was pounding in her head.Suddenly she could hear Nate play Red Hot Chillipeppers in his room,a little further down the hall.He turned the volume up,so that the walls were shaking.They kept trying to play the loudest music,but Destiney had to give in after a while.After all,Nate had a bigger and better stereo than her.She shook her head and continued to dance with her her brother`s music in the background.

Thanks for the rewiew Sakota!,I am glad to hear that you like my story.This is my first real ficcy,and it it some time since I started writing it now...So,it is one of my biggest projects ever...And no need to leave me a rewiew for every chapter,but every ocne in a while would be nice,ne?

I will probably update once a week,that is what I used to do back at the FF.net.And I will probably post more than one chapter at the same time-smiles-

Yo Partner!Seems like you get to re-read my ficcy again,ne?-sly grin-I promise that I wll read DS over again when it had been finished..I will probably be so sad then....that I just have to read it all over and over again.Cause your story rocks!-punches frantically in the air-

Yours sincerly,Kanilla













Converting /tmp/php7cG6Ga to /dev/stdout