Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Moving to California ❯ Love sucks,or at least for some certain redhead ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Hiya guys!

Disclaimer:I dont own beyblade,only own my OCs

Love sucks,or at least for some certain redhead

Destiney sat on her bed,reading through some anime magazine when she suddenly came to think about Tala.She needed to see him.
"Tala here".

"Hi,it`s Dizzy".

"Dizzy!What is it?"

She took a deep breath and threw herself into it."I need to speak to you,Tala.About your jealousy".Silence on the other end."Rei and I are worried about you.Please Tala".

"Ok"

"Can I come over?I need the address though".

He went silent again."This is not a very good time,Dizzy".

"I am aware of your situation,Tala.I just want to have a word with you .

"Oh",was all he managed to say."Ok,I`ll give you the address".

She wrote it down on a paper and hung up.Then she put on her jacket and got her bike.Tala lived about half an hour away from her,in a small,blue house.Destiney noticed that the garden was messy,and the paint on the walls had started to peel off.She knocked,and after a little while the door was opened by tala.She entered,and he placed the index finger to his lips,telling her without words to be quiet.She gasped when she saw the bruise he had on his left cheek,but he simply shruged and quietly said that it was nothing.They went upstairs,into a typical boys-room,messy with posters of football players and cars on the walls.On the bed close to the window a little boy was lying,sleeping peacfully.Destiney carefully sat down on the bed,her gaze directed at the boy.

"Is this your little brother?"she asked.Tala gave a nod and sat down beside her.

"Poor little Dmitri,he has been sick all day...."His eyes locked with hers,and the usual merry light in his eyes had faded,leaving him with a sad and serious look."What happened on Sunday,Tala?At Kai`s?"

His eyes darkened for a second."I was going to get something in his room.On my way back I came across Malis and your brother".He bit his bottom lip."Let`s just say that they were pretty close at the moment.Something just went off in my mind".

Tala looked angry by now,his hands shaking with fury."I started crying,and they heard me.I couldn`t bear to hear her talk to me,so I just left the place as fast as I could".Tears were brimming in his eyes,treathening to fall."It is so unfair!I have loved her since I was ten,and then she falls for that moron!"

Destiney ignored the fact that he had just called her brother a moron.She embraced him,so that his head was resting against her shoulder.When Tala broke down and started crying,she stroke his hair in a caring manner and rocked him carefully.When he had no tears left he raised his head,iceblue eyes meeting babyblue.Destiney felt so sorry for Tala right then.Tala,the one with the wicked grin and merry mood seemed so small and fragile at that moment,so vulnerable.She cupped his face and leaned forward to kiss him.He didn`t stop her,just sat perfectly still.When she sat back he had a little smile on his lips.Not one of his usual grins or smirks,but a genuine smile.

"Thank you"he whispered and wiped away his tears."You`re welcome".They were both pretty startled when the little boy moved.He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Tala?"his voice was groggy,like voices get when you sleep a lot.Tala smiled."I am here lil bro".

The little boy smiled weakly."Thirsty..."His big brother left the room,and returned moments later with a glass of water which he helped him drink.When he was done,he looked at Destiney and frowned."Who are you?"he asked curiously."I`m Dizzy".

"Oh...You are very pretty Dizzy",he said and lay back down to sleep some more.Destiney couldn`t help but smile.Dmitri was indeed Tala`s little brother,no doubt about that.She touched his forehead.

"He is burning!Didn`t you give him any medicine,Tala?"The redhead shook his head."We didn`t have any..."Destiney stood up from the bed and put her hands on her hips in a determined manner.

"You two are staying the night at my place!"Tala blinked."Are you sure?"

"Absolutely!"

She called back home and asked their butler to comw and get them."And tell mom that we will have two guests for the night",she added.

Fifteen minutes later they were picked up,and they sneaked out as quietly as they could.Tala gasped when they entered her house.They were welcomed by her mother,just as friendly as ever.When she was told that the little boy was sick,she insisted on putting him to bed.Everything was made ready for the guests in one of the extra rooms in their house.Destiney brought the little boy some medicine to keep his fever down and tucked him in.Tala smiled gratefully at her.

"Thank you so much,Dizzy.I really appreciate this".She tip toed and kissed his forehead.

"I know.Goodnight Tala",she said and turned off the light.Tala had overcome his pride by letting her help him.She smiled to herself.Before she went to bed,she called Aina to chatter a bit.Around midnight she turned off her own light.

Everything was pretty wild when Destiney came downstairs for breakfast the next morning.In the kitchen she found her mother,Nate and the kid.Tala`s little brother was apparently wearing one of Nate`s old pyjama`s.At the moment he was telling Mrs.Raiden something while gesticulating with his whole body.Nate was eating his breakfast while reading the newspaper.In the middle of breakfast Tala finally showed up.He hesitated for a moment when he saw Nate,but sat down beside Destiney.The twin`s mother put down a plate of pannecakes in front of Tala.

"Here you go,darling",she said and went to get Nate some more.It seemed as if Mrs.Raiden liked the two brothers,because she treated them like they should have been her own children.She even insisted on kissing them all goodbye,even Tala,who blushed brightly.Tala`s little brother was staying at home today.He was still not quite well yet,and Mrs.Raiden was looking after him.

They fetched their bicycles,and Tala sat on the carrier.In the hall they met the rest of the gang,and Mariah was in the middle of a wild conversation with the girls,while the boys were standing a little further down the hall.Silver was nowhere to be seen.Nate went over to the girls and started chattering with them,while Destiney and the redhead joined the other boys.Rei greeted her good morning with a hug.

One she had not really expected to see was Rydan.Rei explained that his cousin was with him for fun,or to escape Cherry for a little while,as the purplehead himself said .Tala and Rydan were introduced to each other.Inside the classroom Rydan got to sit down beside Rei.The redhead looked as if he was trying to ignore Malisia and Nate.Destiney smiled weakly.

As usual,Kai managed to make her tick off again,but she didn`t leave the room this time.He continued to tease her constantly,saying things like:Just admit it,you cant keep your hands of me,can you?I know that you want me,you are just to blind to see it,cause no one can resist a God".
And every time he insulted her,he got this evil look in his eyes,and she knew he was enjoying himself sooo much.God,she hated him!!!And she knew he hated her just as much back.They preactically loathed each other and everyone knew they did.

When the bell finally rang,indicating a break,she was glad to escape the bluehaired moron for a little while.When the girls and she sat down in the cafeteria to eat their lunch,they noticed that Jade was missing.Rydan seemed to be disappeared aswell.When they both showed up in the next class,Jade with that innocent smile,the one that definitely told that she had done something,and Rydan with a lot of marks from her lipstick,they all snickered to themselves.

During detention Kai and Destiney handed in their essay on Shakespeare,and Mr.Bocks gave them an assignment,an essay that was to be finished and delivered by next Wednesday.The only problem was that they were supposed to write that essay together.They even had the choice between different essays,and could not agree on which one to do.

"I refuse to write about the french revolution,Hiwatari!"Destiney growled.

"You do as I tell you to do!I am the man of us,I decide!"he hissed through gritted teeth.

She raised an eyebrow."So,the boy decides?"she spat."No fucking way,Mr-arrogant-bastard!"

Kai was about to go out of his mind,his fury reaching it`s climax by now.He closed his eyes and silently counted to ten in his head before he opened his eyes again and looked straight at her."Well,there is no way I am writing about apartheid".

Destiney crossed her arms."Let`s just write the names of the different tasks on two pieces of paper,and we`ll see what we get,ok?"Kai gave a nod."Fine with me".

Unfortunately for Destiney,things turned out his way."When do we meet?"he asked,his voice even colder and more distant than usual.

"Me and the girls are having a sleepover tonight.You come to my house tomorrow at five",she said and walked away before he even had a chance to protest.

When Destiney got home she found no one,not even Nate.Her mother,Tala and Dmitri showed up a little later on,the three of them full of paint.She had to laugh when she saw them.Tala smiled when he saw her.He noticed her expression,and explained that they had been repainting one of the rooms in the basement.She was not surprised.Her mother was after all educated as a painter,and she had used to sell pictures.Mrs.Raiden took Dmitri with her for a bath,while Destiney took Tala to her room.He gasped in awe when he saw her room,like he had done when they arrived at the house last night.
Destiney smiled.Tala stopped by her desk,taking a closer lok at all the pictures hanging on the wall.Even now,many of the pictures were of herself and her new friends here in California.

"So,this is your room...,"he mumbled and took a look around.After a while he sat down on her bed,his hands neatly folded in his lap.

"Dmitri like it here...He has never been in a pretty house like this before,except Kai`s".The redhead smiled sadly."I guess he doesn`t want to go back home now that your mother is taking such good care of him..."Tala`s eyes were sparkling with tears.

"I swear,I will leave that house and take him with me!Even if it is the last thing I ever do".Destiney put her arms around him and pulled him closer.

"You should move out Tala,and take Dmitri with you".He laughed bitterly."And where should I go?Vivi is born and raised here,and all my friends are here.I cant just pack my bags and leave".She understood what he meant.Then she got this crazy idea,though it might work.

"Tala?What if you and your brother moved in here with us?We sure have enough space for two more".He raised his head and stared at her."You think that could work?"She smiled warmly at him."Of course it could.Nothing is impossible with a little will you know".

Hope was lighted in his pretty eyes.She stood up.

"But I will have to ask mom...She can handle dad,I am sure.But I really have to go now,practise calls.Do you mind keeping my mom company while I am gone?"He gave a nod and went downstairs with her."Could we stay here tonight aswell?"She laughed and hugged him."Of course!"

Destiney fecthed her brother,and the two of them went over to Jade`s.As usual they were greeted by her younger brother,Jason.This time they practiced what Destiney had missed the last time,when she had detention.After practise they decided to watch a movie,Hannibal.Destiney was not very fond of that kind of moviees,but the others insisted.She was way to easily scared to be able to enjoy scary movies.

Nate heard Malisia whimper,and she grabbed hold of his arm,hiding her face in his sweater.He smiled slightly.That girl got easily startled,that was certain!He felt lightheaded by the fact that she had grabbed hold of his arm for safety,not Aya`s.His heart was beating faster when she sneaked under his arm so that she was resting her head against his chest.He was sure that his heartbeat could be heard.Malisia smiled when she noticed how fast his heart was beating.He would be hers.Silver would not be allowed to toy with him.

When the two twins came back home to their house,they found their parents and the two guests in the living room,playing cards.They seemed to have fun,and Destiney and Nate sat down with them for a little while.After a couple of rounds Destiney joined her mother in the kitchen,making pizza.

"Dee,sweaty...Tell me,is everything alright with Tala?"Destiney bit her bottom lip and met her mother`s worried eyes.

"No,but I promised not to tell anyone".Her mother nodded."Such nice and lovable boys...They deserve a good home".

Destiney saw her chance."Mom?Do you think they could move in with us?"she asked.her mother`s face broke into a bright smile."That was a good idea,Dee!I will have to ask your father though,but I can handle him well".Destiney hugged her.

"Thank you mom.But their father is Dmitri`s guardian.Tala cant take him away without permisson".Her mother smirked at her and pricked her nose."I am sure I can make a deal with their father.Everything can be done if you have the right cards,my dear".Destiney didn`t ask what her mother was up to now,but she guessed it had something to do with money.

After dinner she went upstairs to pack her things for the sleepover tonight.She was a little late,but the girls wouldn`t mind.

yours sincerly,kanilla
































































Converting /tmp/phpMDIPzU to /dev/stdout