Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Moving to California ❯ Brat from Hell ( Chapter 34 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Heya guys!
All appologies for my spelling errors,I try my best to get things right...My excuse is that I am from Scandinavia,ne?
And I am awfully sorry for that cliffie I left you with last time...
(Dizzy:That was better!You learn to be polite!-scowls at Dizzy-).I will try not to do it again,ne?Satisfied?

I dont own beyblade,only my OCs and this plot.

Brat from Hell

She was about to yell another curse at him when his expression suddenly changed.His eyes for a moment seemed confused,and if something dawned on him.His mouth went dry.Those eyes....

-Flashback-

He was leaning on the wall,casting glances at the the people dancing,eating and having fun.Most of the couples were located on the dancefloor.It was that exact moment his eyes fell upon the girl that had been singing the song. Something said click between them, and they walked towards each other, like faith somehow was involved. He took her hands in his own and they swayed to the music, dancing calmly, lost in each other. He lifted her head by placing a finger under her chin. Those babyblue eyes facinated him.There was also something special about them, something he couldn`t quite figure out what was.

-End Flashback-

His eyes widened,and he seemed to be in a state of shock. This strange reaction made her forget her anger at once. "What?And close your mouth, you look like a damn goldfish on dry land". Kai continued to stare at her for a little longer before he stood up and left the classroom in a hurry. Destiney frowned. What was wrong with the bluehaired moron? She shook her head and continued her work without her partner.

Kai his in the library,in the section of theoglogy.Very few people ever came there.Kai had discovered that there was a sofa there, and when he needed to think about things, he came there. Only Rei and Tala knew of this place beside him. He took a deep breath. His mind was a huge chaos at the moment, he had trouble understanding it. Out of all the girls in California, it had turned out that the girl of his dreams was the brat from Hell!!!
He had danced with her all night on Hallowen,even made out with her!!!It almost made him want to puke then and there.

"But Kai,my dear",the voice sighed."You did enjoy it,didn`t you?"he shook his head."No way!"The voice laughed mocingly."As you wish,but you can`t fight faith,no matter how hard you try".The annoying voice left him alone to continued his brooding.

The rest of their day at school he acted even more like a bastard than usual, and Destiney most of all wanted to woop his ass.
When the bell rang,Tala carefully asked if she wanted a ride, but she smiled bitterly at him and bid them goodbye, walking home instead.

"What is up with her today?"Malisia asked.Tala shrugged,trying to hide his worry.

The first thing Destiney did when she came back home, was to check on her brother. Nate still had fever, but it wasn`t as bad as it had been last night.At the moment he was kept company by Dmitri, they were playing a game of cards. "Hi sis!"Dmitri beamed and hugged her. She lifted him onto her lap and cuddled him. Even though the boy was seven years old, he still loved to be cuddled and hugged by her or Mrs.Raiden.Destiney assumed there had not been much cuddling for the boy after his mother died. She kissed his forehead and told him to go and play. He smiled and kissed her back before he ran off.

"So,how was school today?" Nate asked and yawned. There was always little to do when you had to stay in bed all day. The only thing positive about it was that you could make other people do tihngs for you all the time.

"The same as always..How have you been?Did you take your medicine?" He nodded. "I have been bored out of my skull all day...Can you put on Gundam for me?Operation one please..." She chuckled and went to get his dvds. Out of all series, Nate loved Gundam Wings the most. He had all the dvds and the manga aswell. He was crazy about that anime. His sister had never liked the serie, she rather prefered more girly animes,like Yami,Gravi and so on(-grins-).She turned on the tv and handed him the remote control.he smiled gratefully and glued his eyes to the screen. She left the room and went to see what Tala`s little brother was doing.

Tala felt terrible. His conscience was nagging him constantly. Kai had been right about what he had said earlier. He didn`t just have to appologise to Maliisa,he needed to appologise to Nate aswell.That was why he now was standing outside the silwerhead`s door,trying to figure out if he had the courage to do this.he knocked and was invited inside.Nate scowled when he saw who his visitor was.

"What do you want?"Tala stepped closer to the bed,keeping his head low as he answered:I wanted to ask for your forgiveness...".He then raised his head and stared into Nate`s clear,green eyes.Nate was about to open his mouth to say something,but the redhead came first."Before you push me away,hear me out".Nate gave a nod."I am listening".

"What I did to you was wrong,fight you behind her back,like she is some kind of prize.I was driven by my jealousy,I had no idea that you two already were together.."He stopped and took a deep breath.The next words came slowly,and Nate understood it had to be hard for tala to say them.

"I love her more than anything in this world beside my brother.But if faith doesn`t want me to have her,then I am willing to let her go.You deserve her,nate.Be proud to have her,and take good care of her".He silenced.Tala`s eyes were sparkling with tears,threatening to fall any second now.A warm smile came to Nate`s face.

"You have my forgiveness,Tala.I can understand your reasons".Tala smiled weakly when he heard these words."Thank you",he muttered and left.

Malisia knew she probably should have stayed at home,but she really wanted to see her boyfriend.She bought him some chocolate,he loved that.The maid let her in and she assured the woman she could find her way on her own.Nate smiled brightly when he saw that is was maliisa that came to visit him.She sat down on his bed and handed him the candy.

"Dizzy said you were sick,but I figured I had to see you.So I brought you a little get wel-gift".He chuckled and took her hand."To have you here is gift enough for me".She blushed.A terrified expression came to her face as she saw the big bruise on his jaw."What has happened to you,Natey?"She let her fingers gently stroke across the bruise.

"Um..Me and Tala had a little fight",he said quickly,hoping she wouldn`t pay attention to his words."So how was school today?"Malisia stared him,her expression dumbfound."You and Tala fought about me?".Nate frowned and gave a nod.She felt her anger rise.

"How dare he!"she hissed.nate got worried for the redhead when he saw the dangerous glint in Malisia`s eyes."Is he home?"Nate nodded again.She stood up and left the room.

Tala was surprised to find that it was Malisia when he heard a knock on his door."Hello Malis,what is it?"

Something hit him,and he felt a burning pain where her hand had made contact with his skin.With shaking fingers he touched the now red mark."How dare you do such a thing!"she snarled. Tala assumed she had found out. He had never seen her this angry in his whole life.

"Just like I am some kind of silly property you refuse to share with anyone else! I am not yours Tala,have never been and will never be! So get over it and stop acting like a jerk!" she shouted and turned around to leave. Tala just closed his door and sat down on his bed. Big, salty tears started falling, and he curled up in a ball, his shoulders shaking as he cried. The door opened, and Dmirti came inside. He saw his big brother and walked over to him, his childish face full of worry."Don`t cry,Ki-Ki. Then I will be sad too!" Tala raised his head and sniffled. Dmitri smiled and hugged him. "I love you big bro". Tala hugged him back. "Love you too,Vivi".

Destiney was still furious at Tala. She hadn`t said anything to him since she found out that he had been the one to beat up her brother. She had been playing with Dmitri in the basement, and he had gone to get them a flashlight.he had been gone for a while now,and Destiney decided to go look for him.
When she entered the two brother`s bedroom she caught sight of the two sleeping figures on the bed. Her heart softened,and a smile slipped across her face. She tucked both boys in and kissed their foreheads.

"Dizzy? Is that you?"asked a pretty sleepy Tala."Yes",she replied in a monotone voice, her face expressionless now. She tried to hold onto her anger, but it slipped away as she saw that Tala had been crying. He smiled weakly. "I know you haven`t forgiven me, and I won`t ask that of you. But I want you to know one thing", he whispered. "Bring it on then".

He bit his lip and lowered his head. "I let her go. She belonges to Nate, only him",By those words her anger was completely gone, and she stroke his cheek lovingly. "You are forgiven, sweetheart". Slowly a smile appeared on his face. "Thank you". She pulled him closer and put her arms around him, rocking him carefully. "No problem".












< br>













< br> Converting /tmp/phpzJKbg5 to /dev/stdout