Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ Winds of Fury ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.



A/n: One Shouten goes after to find out and deal with personal loss and comes up against the results of one clan. Results of separation cause another to lose a tie that in past was bloody. Asuna races to stop bloodshed as confrontations in Leth’Evana leave sour notes. Others are found and choices are made. Changes occur as anger permeates the house of one as strengths are drawn upon to stop foes. Thank you for reading! Please let me know what you think.





Winds of Fury




His knees were drawn up and his chin rested on them. He stared out the window and saw the city below and his heart hurt. His head ached as his black hair fell around his features. Emotionally he was wounded and his wife would not open to him. She would not share and it made it worse. Jing Lei Shi was falling to pieces and the one person who should be there was falling to pieces as well.

“Admal?” He said in a hoarse voice.

“Yes?” His lover said tonelessly.

“Find her.” Lei begged.

“I have tried Lei. I swear to you I have tried.” Admal admitted as he stared at the man he loved so much.

“Why did you force me to care for him? Why?” He suddenly raged as he stared up at him in pain.

“I am sorry.” His half Shouten love said wrapping his strong arms around him.

“She just tells me he is dead and that is all? She just tells me he died and nothing? FUCK!” Lei snarled as got up and picked up chalice and smashed it against the wall.

“Thank you for ruining my things.” The Shouten prince growled.

“I do not care! To hell with this! If you will not or cannot find her then I shall. She is my wife.” He said in anger.

“She is my bound.” Admal retorted.

“You always are behind me Admal and never forget that. Always!” The younger man said with a frightening expression and the older Shouten did step back.

Lei’s eyes barely ever bled silver but they did so this time. He was in a high temper and he phased out to get some nourishment and find his wife. Lei had informed her many times that he was one that she would not shove away. He would never be shoved away by a woman again and most especially not by her. She was keeping their bind closed and it maddened him to a point of making him crazed. He was in Hadasan and he saw Yhea staring at a wall.

“Why are you sitting there?” Lei demanded.

“I feel nothing.” Yhea mumbled.

“She has closed the binds.” His adopted brother said through clenched teeth.

“Why?” He asked staring up.

“Kameron was killed.” His brother said looking away.

“I am sorry Lei.” Yhea said looking down.

“Help me find her?” Lei begged.

“Yes. I cannot handle not feeling her. We are younger. It does not seem to bother Shan Lao or Yung.” He said trembling bad.

“Admal does not seem as affected either. I do not care. Fuck them all.” He said shaking in his own emotional meltdown.

Yhea stood up and his mind was not clear. It was filled with old emotions and old hate. Lei noticed his hand trembled and grabbed him. He wanted to grab her and slap her for her selfishness at this moment. He phased them into the deserts to find some hollows and feed deeply.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He checked all of her residences and he had seen Aahmes. His heart broke and he had kept himself from losing his mind. Yhea was mumbling stupidly and he wondered the hell was going on with his brother. Lei began to suspect that Yhea was kept sane by the bind and whatever he had done in his youth had been done in a mental sickness. Yhea had been raised in the depravity of the tr’Awnhi court and the split personality of Raganos who housed Ganek. Yes, Lei was pretty sure Yhea suffered. He knew what Asuna had done and now he was more than grateful for it. The insanity and actions that Yhea had done in the past seemed brought on by insanity or a split personality. Lei really hated the son of a bitch Bilae-Ganek. His own heart was shredded but he was strong. He was a survivor and he would survive come hell or high water. They were systematically going through inu residence to inu residence to find her. Yhea was sitting beneath a tree and he was staring dully out.

“Can I hunt for you?” Lei asked softly.

“No. I can hunt for myself.” Yhea growled.

“I know you suffer! I am trying to ease this for you.” He snapped.

“Why? Why should you give one shit about me Jing?” His adopted brother said hissing.

“We have overcome our pasts Yhea. We are both products of Sanra tr’Awnhi’s treachery.” Lei stated flatly.

“She has a son. That Soten. We have been replaced I imagine. A different breed altogether. Fuck her! I will kill her.” He said madly.

“You have lost your mind Yhea.” His brother said softly and in a panic.

“Have I? Maybe I lost it by letting her turn me, tame me! You have become her lap boy. Well I am tired.” Yhea said rising and he was defiant.

“You love her as do I!” Lei snapped trying to talk sense into him.

“No. I love no one. I thought I loved Eyal but that bastard could accept nothing! Her! It was always about her. First you. Then Maec. Now this Soten. Fuck you all.” He said back stepping and he phased.

“Shit!” The Jing heir said panicked.

He looked around and he could not feel Yhea anywhere and phased into the wilds outside of Panyu. He knew the rumors and he was just desperate. He was surrounded by incubus so fast that it was dizzying. He growled low in his throat and a beautiful brunette stepped forward to inspect him.

“What is a Shouten doing here?” The almost violet eyed man asked him.

“Looking for my wife you prick!” Lei said sneering.

“Your wife? Who would that be?” The sexual predator asked narrowing his eyes.

“Lady Asuna Orlovich-Jing is my wife you fucking uppyr want to be! I am Jing Lei Shi and heir to the Jing Clan in Hadasan, Mongolia you stupid fuck.” He said getting livid.

“Should I be impressed?” The other asked.

Lei lost it and the incubus was on the ground with Lei’s knee pressed into his chest and the brunette stared at him with lust.

“Do not screw with me empusae. I am having a really bad day. My wife is my bound and her frère was my lover. He is dead and I am losing my mind. Where is my wife?” He said getting homicidal.

“I am Quilin. The queen has been purposely sheltered to train with Chan.” He smirked.

“She is not blocking our bind?” Lei asked stupidly.

“No. That would be Chan.” Qui smiled.

“You dumb fucks! My brother is losing his mind! You cannot do that to a wraith.” He snarled.

“The Shouten are not my problem.” He said shoving Lei off.

Lei was shoved harshly on the ground by four incubi and Qui leaned down to stare at the Shouten.

“She will not hear reason. Chan is making her draw on the power of her past life and not the other way around. She is empusae this life. Lady Asuna has the morality of Halldora Fardahl with the might of Arianrhod Hamel. You may not agree Shouten but it will benefit all blood drinkers.” Quilin stated harshly.

“You do not care that you sacrifice some of her mates?” He raged.

“Sacrifices have already been made. What is one Shouten?” The incubus asked.

“Yhea is not just any Shouten you fucking fool! He has power leaking from his pores! He checked and almost killed Vlad Tepest for centuries.” Lei shrieked.

“Let him kill a Ramanga. Who cares?” Qui shrugged.

“My liege he smells wonderful.” Another incubus whispered in hunger.

“Take him in. He is beautiful for a Shouten. Keep his aura masked. Take him to my rooms.” He smirked.

The other incubus smirked and Lei could not believe it but he was being accosted by very powerful uppyr who could make Shouten slaves quickly. He snarled but they were holding him down with their yoki and he hissed.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He was humiliated and it was not a spot he was used to. The other incubus had stripped and they had stared at him with hunger. Lei was chained to a bed and he was fed blood whether he wanted it or not. They were keeping him corporeal and he jerked on the metal in fury. He heard a clearing of a throat and he saw the violet eyed incubus in the doorway.

“I had him.” Qui said smugly.

“Who?” Lei asked narrowing his eyes.

“Kameron. They were empusae and they denied us! Chan was most displeased and he wanted them to see. His cock was rather large and his girth thick. I slid down and rode him till my Chan wrapped his lips mouth around my own head and I came hard as Kameron begged.” He smirked as he relayed the story.

“He was mine and Asuna’s.” The Shouten man said coldly.

“Well I rode him well I assure you.” The brunette said coming fully into the room.

“Why would you do such a foul thing?” The Jing asked in hate.

“Besides the chance to be filled by such a gorgeous cock?” He asked bluntly.

“Fuck you!” Lei screamed in rage.

“If you insist.” Qui grinned.

Lei hissed as the gorgeous predator pressed against him and teased his lips with tongue.

“I do not want you empusae whore!” The Shouten said almost feral.

“Mmm you will. She denies Chan. She is a lunatic. Chan is the grandsire to Jin and Sheng. She denies him and it makes him insane. He has been my lover for some time.” The brunette said watching Lei’s reactions.

Lei was stunned by the incubus’s words and he narrowed his black eyes. Qui grew furious and he sank his fangs into Lei’s chest after he ripped open his white button down. Lei gasped and the familiar rush of empusae yoki slammed into him. His dick reacted painfully and he jerked his head to the side. Qui lifted his mouth and this Shouten had just a trace of their kind in him but he was also powerful for a wraith.

“So you are something special, eh?” Quilin demanded.

“Oh I am very special. So special that when I get out of here I am going to mess you up bastard!” Lei snapped.

“You are Shouten and so you perhaps have that tendency for duality.” The incubus said jerking his own shirt off.

Lei refused to stare at him with anything other than fury. This bastard was too arrogant and had touched what was his. Qui heard his thoughts and he made the beautiful wraith look at him.

“He was yours was he? How much did you love him?” He demanded.

“Very much. I do not give my heart like that easily.” Lei seethed.

“He was so beautiful. He reached for her as I fucked him. He also spoke of you I believe.” Qui said moving and he undressed fully.

“You sinister bastard! You took him as he spoke of me?” He snapped raising his head.

His head hurt and the idea that Kameron had been trying to stay faithful to him made his head reel. Qui was jealous and Lei screamed as his scrotum was in the incubus’s hand.

“Chan wanted to sacrifice me to her. He wanted to use me for HER.” He said in a dangerous tone.

“My wife is not an evil cunt like that witch Danika was. You tell me she is trying to thwart him? So why are you fighting me?” Lei demanded.

“Because Shouten. You are gorgeous. Chan is our elder but I am not stupid. She is the power and he wants her. He will throw us aside. It is not about love for most empusae. I was but a favorite and that frère Kameron was loved. Chan is seething in such irrational jealousy that he will do something dumb.” The violet eyed man said harshly.

“I do not understand. She is just Asuna to me. She is just the mother to my children and my wife. She is the only woman I love and I need her after we lost someone dear to us.” The Jing said imploring him.

“It is so novel and so foreign to us that we are both out of our skulls.” Qui snarled.

Qui was against him and he snarled as he was being devoured in a passionate French kiss. Lei did not want to be here and was desperate to feel his wife again. For his part Qui was furious and he refused to be used by Chan and he was going to make his own place he decided. He came off Lei’s mouth and the Shouten shrieked his sound in anger. Qui firmly took his cock in hand and Lei willed his body not to react.

“Your control over your body is magnificent Shouten but I am the ultimate predator. If I wish you hard and spending your seed in my mouth, your belly, or my ass then you shall do so.” He said smirking lazily.

“Slut!” He raged.

“Thank you.” Qui retorted.

“Taking and tormenting men is the best you can do bastard?” The Shouten asked in a smart mouth.

“Oh you think I only like men?” He laughed mirthfully.

Lei was fighting the chain and Qui got up. Chan had been training all day with her. She had also rebuffed him several times. His lover was not in a good mood and the brunette had a sudden idea.

“Chan will come here. We share a female most of the time and since he wishes for your wife so ardently. I want you to see him. Can you shield your aura?” He grinned.

“Fuck you!” Lei spit at him.

Qui was sick of the Shouten and Lei slammed his head back. His prostate was throbbing without being touched and he whined as the incubus only stared at him.

“See? You are hard now. I think I will feed. You do not own me boy; it will always be the empusae who own you Shouten.” He snapped.

“If you intend to take my blood then do so!” Lei screamed in agony.

“No.” Qui said as bared himself.

Qui could be brutal but he decided against it. He wrapped his hand around both of their cocks and Lei hissed. He stared in hatred at the empusae man and this Qui was smothering in jealousy over Asuna. This bastard was also way too good and he fought back groans as he shifted his cock against Lei’s. The Shouten man was gasping and whining and he felt blood on his lips. His world exploded not long after and he moaned as he latched onto the throat of the incubus and Qui grunted as he fed the younger man. This Jing Lei Shi was exquisite and he knew Chan would wish some attention as the empusae queen would give him none.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Chan nursed a bruised lip and he was seething in rising anger. She wanted nothing to do with him and he was becoming further into his obsession with her. He was hungry and he went to Qui’s chambers as he normally would. His lover was already naked and stared at him from the bed as Milu sucked on his cock. His smile was soft as his two favorites were busy.

“Hello my darlings.” Chan said from the door.

“Hello Chan.” Qui said smirking.

“Milu? Nothing to say?” The elder incubus smirked as she let Qui’s member go.

“Full mouth my darling.” She grinned.

“Well I need a full mouth darling.” The white haired man said as he spread her cheeks and fell to his knees.

Qui was shielding and watched Chan begin to use his wonderful tongue to make Milu whine.

“I need wine.” He said smiling softly.

Chan only grunted and he rose as he left his bedroom and went to a secret alcove. Qui came in and Lei stared at him with fury and anger. Qui had drugged him and tied him up with powerful draining manacles.

“Want to see her?” He whispered.

Lei’s eyes widened and he looked at the incubus which told Qui all he needed to know.

“I must hurry. Chan will wish me to fuck him.” He said in a sort of anger.

Quilin dragged Lei who was sluggish and they moved quickly through a maze of secret passages.

-Why are you doing this? - Lei pathed.

“I have no clue. I only Chan is acting like a lunatic and I am jealous! You thought correctly. I am not certain if I am jealous of him or if because she does not want any of us.” He said shoving him forward.

Lei could feel Asuna and his eyes widened. She was sleeping already and his heart constricted painfully.

“She has no idea she has been stripped away from the outside. Chan wants to isolate her. Go and see your wife whilst I make my lover moan.” He said disappearing.

Lei felt the manacles fall and he reacted quickly. He phased in and Asuna sat up as soon as she felt the presence. Lei looked dazed and confused but he was here. She quickly looked away and he made a furious noise.

“Stop! I need you and you run away! I love him too Asuna! I lost him too.” Lei screamed at her.

“I know.” Asuna whispered feeling the hate enter her heart.

“Why did you leave me? How could you just tell me he is dead and just leave?” He demanded.

“Because I cannot breathe as it is. Lei!” She said with the bloody tears slipping down her face.

“You felt you failed me.” He breathed suddenly understanding.

She nodded barely moving her head and he grabbed her to him and held her to him tightly. She broke down completely and he held on for dear life. When he had fallen in love; there was no going back for him and he loved this woman with his all. Lei kissed her hair and just held her.

“Why are you only half dressed?” She asked through her tears.

“Oh Asuna. These incubuses are jealous fucks. They are jealous of each other, of you, of your life, and they have been keeping you isolated. I have not felt the bind and neither has Yhea.” He whispered feeling soothed by their bond.

“What?” She asked suddenly jerking back and she was horrified.

“You knew. You knew that the bind kept him sane?” Lei asked surprised.

“Hai. I figured it out when I saw him changing.” Asuna said rising quickly.

“You are afraid. Why are you afraid? You think Yhea will…Asuna wait!” He cried.

“Yhea is as powerful as you Lei. He suppresses much because he was and is happy. I know things. I know things and I have kept his shame.” She said with trembling lips.

“This is insane Asuna. I thought that some things changed in the past.” He said pointing at the ground in his vehemence.

“He begged me to forgive him and forgive his obsession. He loved Eyal in his madness. He fell in love with his enemy and he wanted him. He fell in love with me as well. He became obsessed with destroying that which he could not have.” Asuna said looking away.

“He did all those things? You lied? You said and he…holy fuck Asuna! Who possessed the Tepest and raped you?” Lei said trembling.

“It matters not!” She shouted at him.

Lei’s world was imploding and he staggered back and he looked at her with raw eyes.

“Does Eyal know?” He demanded.

“No. At one point Yhea would switch places with Nveid and a couple of others when he needed rest. I know it is a sin in Shouten society. He knows it is but Lei, I know who is responsible. Between Ganek and Sanra no one who grew up in that court turned out entirely normal.” She pleaded.

His chest heaved and he looked away. His own bloody tears fell and he looked back.

“We have to find him. He may want to go back and finish what was started. Fuck! I am going to hurt an incubus! Do you hear me?” Lei snapped.

She nodded and he looked around for something to put on and he just was furious. Lei Jing was in a foul temper and he stalked out of the chambers and he stormed towards Qui’s. The door was smashed open and Chan was startled and Asuna followed Lei whose eyes were silver again.

“You fucked with the wrong Shouten empusae. Maec fears me and now you will too.” He snarled.

“Oh I have?” Chan said looking over his shoulder.

Quilin stared at Lei and it was obvious that Chan was furious. His lover discreetly got himself arranged quickly and he rounded fast. Chan went to strike Lei and Asuna moved between them.

“You touch him and you die.” She growled low in her throat.

“You think I would die so easily?” The incubus said low in his throat.

“I think you do not want to try me. You do not harm him or you will be dead. There would be no plane that could hide you or shadow to conceal you that I would not find you. You harm him and you are a dead man.” Asuna said growling completely inu like.

Shivers went down Qui’s spine and he was in shock at her words. Chan’s were more brilliant and he bared fangs at Lei. Lei for his part wanted the fight but he knew while his wife was around she would not allow it.

“Let down your barrier or I will harm you now.” She commanded.

“As you command.” He said through grit teeth.

Lei’s eyes lingered on Qui and he followed his wife out but he stared at Chen for a moment that spoke volumes of hate. The empusae could see a major enemy in this young upstart Shouten.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Lei! I am afraid! We cannot find him. It has been a week.” She said looking at the wasteland of Hueco Mundo.

“I know it Asuna.” Lei said sighing heavily.

“You said he was ranting about Chanak. Would he find a way into Leth’Evana? I haven’t been there this era. Chan said I changed it. He said I changed his death.” She said looking away.

“I am not going to even go there on that one. You say the guy is not an asshole then okay but I do not have to like him.” Lei said crossly.

“Lei, I am falling apart. Yhea? I love him.” She said wiping her eyes.

“I know. I do too. He was my brother and I want to make it better for him. Crazy fuck when he is not sane.” He sighed.

“Yhea was deprived of love after his mother died. He was thirsty for it. He was tortured.” Asuna said choking back the memories.

“He said he was not.” Lei said horrified.

“He has deep pride Lei.” Asuna said staring down at the whiteness of the sand.

“I am certain of that love but damn it! Have we not lost enough?” He asked clenching his fists.

She nodded and she felt the spiraling feeling again and she wanted to lose her mind. She was so hateful of Chan right now that if she saw him than she would have sliced him open. She heard a distant howl of a hollow and she heard something else.

“Something follows us.” She whispered suddenly on edge.

Lei looked up and around to try and identify what the thing was. Her Shouten was a little shaken to feel her gone and her speed had increased and that thought was frightening. He looked around trying to identify anything and his wife appeared throwing an empusae at their feet. Quilin looked defiant and she slashed his face in her anger at Chan.

“Stop! He does not know I left!” Qui cried.

“Fuck you! He kept me from the outside. You both have done nothing but try and control from the second I met you!” Asuna raged.

“Chan is like that! I have left the compound!” The beautiful incubus said snarling.

“Why?” She demanded.

“Because he wanted to use me! I have been by his side forever and he would have used me as your fodder! I figure I shall try this instead and be your ally versus your food.” He said trying to stand up.

Asuna crushed his chest under her booted foot and she was furious still. Lei was staring at Qui with his own anger.

“Stupid fool my men are my food.” She sneered.

Lei snorted and the idea that he was her meal amused him to no end. He actually busted out laughing and the stress of everything finally got to him.

“Oh yes. You have to tie me down darling. You present me on a tray and use your chopsticks to devour me.” Lei snorted laughing more.

Asuna could not help it and the mental imagery of Lei laid upon a table with an apple in his mouth made her burst out laughing as well.

“What is so funny?” Quilin asked watching them.

“Oh yes and you would look so lovely bathed in miso?” She tittered.

“Absolutely! I like the idea of stewing.” Lei giggled.

“You two have lost your minds.” The incubus said shocked at their words.

“No staying here would be us losing our minds. Yhea is not here Asuna. I do however have an old retreat in Hadasan here.” He suggested.

“Okay.” His wife nodded.

“I am coming as well.” Qui said getting up.

“Really? Go back to Panyu before I spank your ass the whole way back empusae!” The Shouten man said coldly.

“No Lei wait.” Asuna said nearing Qui.

“What Asuna?” He demanded in supreme irritation.

“He could be of use to us.” She said looking at Lei and had her hand on Qui’s shoulder.

“Thank you so much for using me.” He whispered in a low whisper.

“You are so welcome. Next time do not follow me.” Asuna whispered back.

“I followed now. So deal with it.” Quilin retorted.

She growled but jerked away from him. His eyes traveled her form and he shut down his wants, desires, and needs. He also stared at Lei and the memory of having touched him made him warm. He smirked as he followed and he knew that Chan would feel utterly betrayed.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Her body was worn out and she had been slowly searching Leth’Evana and the three blood drinkers were masking themselves heavily. She had not seen Chanak or felt him and she was feeling the pain of failure more and Lei was seeing her implode. Asuna blamed herself and it was causing her to be distant. Quilin watched her and her husband was seething with the empusae. It was obvious she avoided the fae. It was obvious his wife was losing her confidence and he wished he could take on Chan. She was sitting in the beautiful forest in the southern portion of what would be the equivalent of North America of Leth’Evana and Lei sat beneath a tall conifer tree that had a huge canopy. Quilin neared her and sat down and stared out as well.

“What do you want?” She demanded in anguish.

“Your despondence is pathetic.” Qui stated glaring at her.

“Your master keeping me from my mates was underhanded and worse! Your use of my deceased frère is inexcusable and I cannot stand you!” Asuna growled in her anger.

“You are the one who cannot embrace our natural ways!” He snapped at her.

“I do not like your ways. I do not like Chan and I hate you!” She snarled and she got up.

Asuna stormed away and tears slipped down her face. Emotion choked her and she felt the defeat. Lei knew she needed some time alone and he did not follow. She wondered if Yhea was hunting Eyal or if his anger was focused at Chanak. Now she could not decide which and she felt his loss keenly. He had been happy and now his madness had returned. Asuna had wandered some distance and she knew there were fae nearby but now she could not care. She heard a gasp and she turned around to see Beren. His eyes held anger and she only blinked.

“You dare enter without coming to the palace?” The fae prince asked.

“I am trying to find someone Beren. I know you are angry but I cannot argue right now. You are angry with me and I understand but I have no will to do so.” Asuna stated looking down.

“Oh why would I possibly be angry with my wife who betrayed me for a half brother who would see me dead?” Beren said seething.

“Because you would have murdered him! He was raised by that lunatic and you will not forgive! So hai, you are damn right that I betrayed you to save him.” She said showing fangs.

“He begot you with his child and killed mine to begin with. You go and stop me. I should disavow you but I will not.” He said lifting his chin and staring at her with hate.

“Whatever fae. I am ekimmu, remember?” She snapped.

“You act it. Get out of Leth’Evana.” He demanded.

Asuna lost her head and grabbed his throat and he in turn did the same. He felt her aura and he yelled out as he shoved her back. His hand went to slap her and it was stopped by none other than Yhea himself. Beren stared at the Shouten and he went to burn him but the wraith whirled to kick the fae squarely in the stomach. The Elensar man fell in a small heap and Yhea stared at her in mixed rage and more.

“Help me.” He whispered in a broken voice.

“Yhea!” She said holding him up.

“Broken. Broken. Hurts. My soul is broken.” Yhea rasped out as she held him.

“I did not abandon you. I swear to you.” Asuna said into his hair.

“Why? Why did not? Why?” He raged.

“Empusae kept me from you all. Kameron is dead and I am trying. Yhea please! Do not give into the past. I love you.” She said begging him.

Beren lifted his head and he was angry. Yhea looked at the fae man and he snarled as he bared his fangs. He phased out with his wife and they appeared in another place.

“I want to rip you apart!” He screamed as he held on for dear life.

“Yhea it is your madness. Please! I would never willingly give you up.” She said burying her nose in his neck.

He shut his dark eyes and the tiny part of his will that was trying to hold onto his want was prevailing. He had attacked Eyal and he had been hunting Chanak and had been unable to find him. He had told the uppyr ruler that he wished he had just killed him. He had felt her in Leth’Evana and he had intended attack but she was facing a fae. His mind was switching back and forth too fast as he just did not want to face anymore anguish.

“Yhea? Rebind to me now! Please.” Asuna begged him.

“Why? You may just leave again. You were so easily ripped…” He tried to say.

She kissed him brutally and he viciously responded. Lei had felt him and he phased in. His mouth dropped open and moved fast. He pinned Yhea between himself and Asuna. Yhea came off of Asuna’s mouth and he hissed in anger.

“Get off of me Lei.” He snarled.

“Hell no! You are my brother be we adopted or not. You get nuts from time to time, okay. We deal with it as a family! No do this Yhea.” Lei commanded.

“How dare you tell…” He started but Asuna sank her fangs into his neck and he swooned.

Asuna drank and Yhea seemed to melt against her. Lei was using his own yoki to hold him down. She weakened him so he could not phase and she went back to strengthen their weakened bind. He had held on but she could tell their hold was ready to snap. Chan had greater power than she had credited and she now knew that empusae could weaken other mental ties. Yhea’s mouth fell open as her mouth traveled over his corporeal form and he gasped as she worked his body and soul. He arched his body as she worked for him and Lei was right there helping. After her almost brutal reclaiming of him, Yhea slept against her and Lei was watching him.

“You said Sanra was alive back then?” He said softly.

“Hai.” She murmured feeling some peace feeling Yhea again.

“Yeah, I am going to bash the bitch’s head in myself.” Lei said shutting his eyes.

This was solved for the moment and the three enjoyed the peace and Lei held her hand as they fell into a light but peaceful sleep.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Quilin was near and he saw the beautiful wraith that they had subdued. Chan was playing dangerous games he realized and he sighed. His mind was turning over his actions and he was hungry as hell. It was not how he wanted things to go and Asuna was listening. He did not realize she was behind him and she grabbed him. She ported out with Qui and she shoved him harshly against a different tree and this was near “Ayumu’s Forest” in Japan. Her hand was around his throat and he stared at her with his violet gaze.

“Your master could have severed that relationship and I would not have known.” She growled.

“Chan has mastery over his yoki you fool. You think I have that kind of control? I do not. I know I have adored him a long while but he would use me to try and further his own purpose and keep his own coven safe from your enemies. He cares for us but you! Oh he just cannot fathom the love in which you act. It makes me ache as well. I cannot figure you out and it is making him mad.” He said coldly.

“Lei shields something from me. Did you take him as well Quilin?” Asuna demanded in her anger.

“I did not take him inside of me or vice versa no.” Qui admitted.

“You bastard! You have the smallest bit of inu in you but I have half. My men are mine! I do not share unless I choose! You empusae seem to think if it is mine then you have a right to it! I should kill you!” She said in fury.

“Yet you are empusae and you do not share! That is what makes us sick. You arrogant bitch!” He said trying to sneer.

“I will not lose anymore of my loves, do you hear me? NONE!” She screamed in his face.

“I really do not care.” He replied with malice.

“I should take you and hurt you. I should maim you and return you to him as a warning. I should show the bastard who in the end has the power.” She said growling harder.

“How kind.” He hissed.

They were both spitting and hissing at the other and Qui could see her getting homicidal. He was not stupid and she could kill him easily. He backhanded her hard and she stumbled back. He moved quickly to get the hell away from her and she looked around for him. Asuna followed quickly and she moved in front of him to block his flight and he slashed out with his claws. She grabbed his wrist and painfully twisted his arm behind his back and he screamed out as she broke his arm.

“You are hungry.” She howled in his ear.

“So? You intend to punish me for his sins? I did not kill your frère my queen. Chan did not do that either but I would be his sacrifice to make it better for you. I refuse!” Quilin screamed out.

“She did it. You could be helping me hunt her down but Chan instead blocks me from my lawful mates and I have to take time to reestablish my binds! You are no better than any other uppyr. Perhaps the ekimmu were right and Arianrhod was wrong all along.” She laughed cruelly.

“Pardon me?” He demanded.

“Most ekimmu hate empusae, Ramanga, and any other uppyr they find. They have no use for the infants and I am beginning to agree about Ramanga and empusae.” She said shoving him away.

“Chan is wrong. You are not worth it!” He screamed in his mounting hate.

Asuna pinned him down to the ground and her claws were pressing down into his neck. She was staring down at him harshly and he saw the pain in her features. He fought her hold and Qui jerked her down. Her weight crushed him a moment as she scented his neck.

“You fucked him!” She snarled softly directly into his ear.

“We wanted you both to feel good. We were trying to show you what we were about.” Qui said feeling crushed.

“How did he feel? How did my Kameron feel bastard?” Asuna hissed in her pain.

“I told you how he felt! You should know!” He said stupidly.

Asuna was blindingly angry. She sat up and Quilin felt the crushing feeling and his chest was concave a little from the pressure. She ripped at his ku style bottoms in a heavy cord material and he rasped for breath.

“Wh-what are you doing?” He tried to ask coherently.

She only growled and he shouted out at the invasion of her fingers. Qui was seeing stars and he hissed as she did it again. The empusae queen had not prepared him and he was in pain. Asuna watched her fingers sink into him and she slowly became aware she was hurting him badly. Qui felt the invisible pressure lift and she sank fangs into his femoral artery. He screamed in ecstasy as she took his blood and he lifted his head.

“St-stop please do not do this. I do not wish to die.” He moaned as she drank harshly.

After a bit she lifted her mouth and she stared at the empusae man and Quilin was staring at her in horror and she knew she must look like she was about to kill him. Asuna slowly moved up his body and pressed her clothed form against his half clothed one. She slammed their mouths together and he moaned as she tangled their tongues. Qui had no idea what the hell was going on but she was not being merciful. She jerked her mouth away and sucked his lip into her sweltering mouth. Qui was dizzy already and she let his succulent lip go. The female above him dragged her tongue along his jaw line and his almost violet eyes shut.

“If you intend to kill me, please give me pleasure. Please! I beg you.” He said softly.

“You wish me to kill you as I take your body?” Asuna demanded with cold dripping in her voice.

“Yes!” Qui moaned.

She ripped open his blue button down shirt and exposed his chest. Asuna moved her silver head and her mouth covered his nipple and he groaned hard. She did not bite him but sucked and bit the nub till his hiss made her heart beat harder. She allowed her fingers to drift back to his puckered entrance and it was twitching and spasming.

“You rode him well I remember. He was large was he not?” She asked teasing him.

“Yes.” He choked as she made him crazed.

“Do you prefer incubus?” Asuna questioned as she let her finger sink just a little bit.

“I am Chan’s favorite.” Qui admitted in a pleading tone.

“I see.” She growled.

He was crushed again and all feeling left his body. Something went over his eyes and he was shaking in nervousness. As many Ramanga as there was running around; he would be a sitting duck and dying by an empusae was preferable to being eaten by a Ramanga. Something wet touched his cockhead and he hissed softly as it happened again.

“Shit!” He whined.

Asuna made a sound and he made his own whine as she ate at his dick. Her tongue dug harshly at his slit and he wanted to arch his body badly.

“Damn it! You evil woman! Shit!” He cursed as she used her mouth and tongue to torture him.

“You will think evil Qui.” She growled softly.

She moved away from his cock and he moaned at the loss and she shoved his thighs wide open. He whimpered as she began to work her sinful organ against his entrance and suck at, dive her tongue, and kiss at it. Quilin was getting insane in his mind as Chan never made him wait for anything and this was horrid. He gasped and growled as she worked him perfectly.

“My queen! Kill me! I beg you! Kill me. Do it. Give me the end.” He said franticly.

Asuna lifted her mouth and she growled harshly.

“I resent that my beloved was used by you.” She said in a heavy whisper.

“I wanted to give him the heavens.” Qui snarled out.

His organ was purple in its need and his asshole was spasming often. She stared at him objectively and she snarled. She sank her fangs into his neck and Qui sighed in the bliss and she wrapped her hand around his length.

“Fuck.” He whispered as he felt his life draining.

She quickly stroked him and he weakly screamed out as his cum shot from his slit and she came off his throat. She ripped the cover off of his eyes and his were dull. His bluish-purple eyes held hers and Asuna bit into her wrist. Her blood began to drip into his mouth and he lapped at it weakly. She dropped her claret into his mouth too slowly as he hungrily took it. She squeezed more and Qui snarled as he tasted her potent life force.

“More! More!” Quilin growled out wildly.

“Fine.” Asuna snapped and she forced her whole wrist into his mouth.

Quilin snapped hard and she groaned as he took more from her. His tongue lapped quickly to encourage more.

“Bleed me. Bleed me you bastard. You took my Kameron. He was mine you bastard. You were Chan’s and now you are mine.” She said letting her head fall back.

Quilin suddenly tried to stop and she forced her wrist harder. He was choking on her blood and she looked down at him with her green eyes.

“You did not wish to be used? You should have thought of that Quilin. I weaken.” She whispered and she jerked her limb back.

“Kill me.” He said with trembling lips.

Claws gashed his wrists and he felt blood seeping from him. Asuna stood as she stared down.

“Bleed out.” She shrugged.

“I would have served you willingly.” He whispered as his life drained away.

“You and your master went too far.” Asuna said as her eyes slowly returned to blue.

He let his head fall back and he shut his eyes. He never expected to die and most certainly not like this. Slowly unconsciousness overcame him and Asuna noticed it. She knelt and she slashed her other wrist. She massaged his throat as she bled. She was giving him more blood than what she gave Sebastein and she wanted him to be tied to her. She wanted to wound Chan badly. Asuna intended to decimate him and slowly did she keep Quilin alive and in a deep sleep.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ryo was standing over his sleeping form and he was resentful. His mate and queen was distant as she had returned with this thing. His anger was consuming him and Asuna walked in as he stood over him.

“Empusae are looking for him and me.” She said pulling off gloves.

“Why?” Ryo demanded.

“One he is powerful and two he will know who is his better.” Asuna stated.

“How many times did you bleed him?” He asked her raising a red brow.

“Several. I also gave him my blood several times.” She shrugged.

“You did that to Kameron.” He said softly.

“Hai.” She nodded and she kept herself strong.

“When he awakens?” Her red frère asked shortly.

“Then you and I shall both shatter his mind over and over again.” She said kissing his shoulder.

“I do not want to.” He growled.

“Ryo please.” Asuna said in a temper.

“Well you said to think for myself.” Ryo said in annoyance.

“My love please?” She asked gripping him and laying her forehead against his neck.

“Fine! I do it for you. That is it. I want Kameron.” He snapped walking away.

“I do too. He is alive in the past but things are complicated. We want our Kameron. We need to figure things out my darling but I intend to take her head from her body with my bare hands!” She said as gut wrenching pain wormed its way through her stomach.

He closed the distance and jerked her into his arms and held his maker tightly. His hands were buried in her silver hair and his mouth found hers immediately. Never in her right mind did she think that the warrior who had attacked her in the past become so dear to her. Chrestian stood in the doorway and he was still cool towards everything. Asuna looked up at him and Ryo sighed.

“I need to feed Aahmes anyway.” He said rudely and he left.

“Sorry to bother you my queen but your Shouten mate is asking after you.” Chrestian stated softly.

“I freed you from my miserable company Chrestian. You should take me up on it.” She said brushing past him.

“I am frère, nothing more.” He said barely above a whisper.

She pretended not to hear and she moved quickly through the estate and she found Lei. He smiled and he wrapped his arms around her and she held him tightly.

“Thank you.” She whispered.

“For?” Lei asked amused.

“For finding me and rescuing me. For looking for Yhea. For loving me.” She said staring up at his eyes.

“Well we were enemies at one time.” He whispered reaching to hold her face.

“Never again. Jing Lei Shi you have become so dear to me.” Asuna said with profound emotion.

“Say it.” He commanded.

“I love you.” She said staring at his black eyes.

“I love you too my wife.” He stated softly and began to consume her totally.

Yhea stood some distance back and his heart was heavy. His mind was not settled on what happened but he was in his right mind. Lei moved aside and she saw him. He looked down and sighed.

“He dragged me here. You two go play and I will go home.” He said feeling awkward.

“Yhea please.” She said coming to him and holding him tightly.

“What Asuna?” He asked her and he felt foolish.

“I know why the bind eroded. That empusae is stronger and older than what I have encountered. I am sorry. I would never have allowed it.” She said pressing her forehead to his.

“I do not want to have this talk right now, okay?” Yhea said feeling out of sorts.

“I know who you are Yhea.” She said firmly.

“I also know who I was and what I can do. This is who I want to be always and not only because my wife’s aura is stronger than mine!” He hissed softly.

“I saw who you could be when you became obsessed with him Yhea. You really loved him. I know that. I know that for fact.” She said brushing his hair out of his face.

“Leave it alone! I wish to go home and see my son.” He said jerking away.

“Why do you pull away now Yhea?” Asuna asked.

“I just need some time alone.” He commented and he phased.

“He just needs a little time to sort through things Asuna.” Lei said sighing.

“Watch over him for me?” She asked looking at him.

“Yes but…” He started to say.

“Yhea is capable of great good or evil Lei. I need him with us.” She said walking past him.

“Yes.” The Jing man said sighing.

She was all business at the moment and this stuff was making her fall apart too slowly and he was angry.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
His stomach was rolling and he was able to barely able to move to his side. Qui grunted in pain and he rasped. The thirst was horrid and he moaned in pain.

“Awake I see.” Asuna whispered.

“I thought…I thought you killed me.” Quilin whispered in shock.

“I drained you several times.” She said coldly.

He could not think beyond severe thirst and she was behind him. Flesh was pressed to his mouth and he gasped as she fed him. Quilin had never been so hungry. The empusae queen had wrapped her hand around his cock and his eyes rolled back. The pain in his stomach was severe and the concentration of pleasure at his groin was intense. Qui was groaning and hissing as he choked down blood and Asuna looked up. Ryo was in the doorway and he was angry. He was angry but he loved his queen. The redhead neared the bed and he sank to his knees. He crawled over and he took over what her hand was doing and Quilin tried to scream. She would not allow him to stop feeding and Ryo stared at her green eyes. He lowered his mouth and he began to ravage this bastard’s cock and Quilin was losing his head. His noises were muffled and finally he went limp. Ryo came off of him and he made a noise.

“You okay?” She whispered.

“Hai. At least he tastes good. Fucker.” He growled as he went to walk away.

“Ryo?” Asuna asked concerned.

“I am doing this for you. I am not doing this for any other reason. If it makes him uncomfortable all the better. My boy needs me.” He snapped and he left.

She sighed and she went to crawl out from under him and he was barely awake. Qui was hungering to near madness and he growled low in his throat.

“What did you do to me?” He snarled low.

“Drained you.” Asuna retorted.

“It hurts!” Qui screamed.

“Hai. The hunger becomes unbearable at first.” She replied.

“Tried to give you more. Tried to show you…this is horrible!” He shrieked.

“Oh so trying to keep me from my mates was not terrible? Making one of my Shouten loves simmer in misery was not cruel? You have no idea what I want to do to that bastard!” She said feeling hate.

Her anger was not about to cool off and he was suffering for Chan’s actions. He choked through the gut wrenching hunger and she sneered down at him.

“Help me!” Qui begged.

“You are my creature Quilin. I remake you into mine totally. You wish to understand me? I will force it upon you. How dare you both.” She hissed.

Asuna was so angry over everything and she mentally called on Gwydion. It had been some time and he yawned as he phased in. His blue eyes widened when he beheld the half naked man and his mate with greenish blue eyes staring down wrathfully.

“Um what is this? I find the sight salacious I swear but what is it about?” The ice ekimmu asked.

“I wanted Ryo’s help but he cannot stomach the loss of Kameron. I myself am having a hard time. I owe an incubus leader a lesson and this shall be it.” She said staring at Gwydion.

“You are acting like Arianrhod.” He said flatly.

“I am being me, Asuna!” She screamed at him.

“As you wish. You have asked us to recognize you as you now.” Gwydion shrugged.

“I want Chan to know who the queen and who the one who makes the rules is.” She said with malice.

“What did he do?” Her half soul asked softly.

Qui was suffering on the bed and he was damn near snarling and weeping as they talked calmly.

“He kept me from a Shouten mate. He can erode a bind apparently and I will make him suffer!” She said with trembling lips.

“Is this really who you wish to make suffer?” Her ice prince asked looking at the squirming man.

“He took Kameron in front of me. He touched Lei!” She snarled.

“You my man are a fool.” The ekimmu snorted.

“She is empusae!” Quilin said nearly sobbing.

“Yes but with the soul of my former deartháir? Not wise little man.” Gwydion snorted with a smile.

“I want you to help me.” Asuna demanded.

“Help you do what exactly?” He asked looking up and his eyes were straining.

“I will change him further but help me.” She said firmly.

“You suggest making him stronger than even Kameron.” He said surprised.

“I doubt it. Kameron was mixed between empusae and Ramanga. I want him mixed between empusae and ekimmu.” She said flatly.

“Asuna?” He said shaking almost in horror and excitement.

“Ask me! Ask me what I wish! Kill me!” Qui begged.

“I will help you.” Gwydion stated softly.

Asuna moved and she sank her fangs again. Qui made a noise and went silent as she drained him again. Gwydion was so unbelievably turned on that he was fighting the urge to just drain this creature dry himself. He had never been this cruel and she was suddenly sobbing. Gwydion gently pulled her up. He made her look at him and she was falling apart completely.

“He is dead. I cannot think Gwydion. I cannot think without him. I need him Gwydion.” She said laying her head against his chest and she let out a gut wrenching sound.

“You and the frère fused silly girl. We have Arawn you know. We can and will pull him back. You trust me. You pulled me back. It will be hard but we can do so. Now what to do with him?” Gwydion asked.

“Kill him.” Asuna said coldly.

“No. It is a waste of power. Just go and hunt. I will feed him this next time.” Her ekimmu said soothingly.

“I care not what you do to him. Make him your bitch.” She said spitting at him.

Asuna jerked away and moved on. Gwydion looked at the beautiful man who was now again passed out and he sighed. She was in such a rage and she wanted to hurt him. Asuna wanted to hurt Chan even though it was Ayille she wanted to destroy.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She could not think and she appeared right back in Leth’Evana. She was not there for the Elensar prince. She was raging and she was sick to her stomach. Asuna ported to the Crystalline caves and wandered deeply to an old abode of her former enemy and her face was flooded with tears as she sobbed.

“I cannot do this. Chanak! Chanak! I choose you! I choose you!” She screamed to no one.

Asuna had no clue she was being watched and Chanak was shocked to hear what she was saying. His eyes were wide and their relationship was contentious at times but it had turned. It had turned into a love match. He had only recently woken and the mithril poisoning had been devastating but she had told him in the past. He knew about the attack and he had known to have the antidote. She began shrieking and he could not take it as he stepped out. She saw him and her eyes burned bright blue.

“I am here.” Chanak said lifting his chin.

“It has been too much. It has been devastating. How long?” She asked with a slight shake in her voice.

“Where is Serik? Where is my son?” The Soten man asked stepping forward.

“In the living plane. You are angry for what?” Asuna’s husk asked as the bloody trails fell down her face.

“Not angry.” The fae wraith said and he jerked her to him.

She made a noise and he held to him. Chanak pressed his hand to her slightly round belly and he shut his eyes. The peace he suddenly felt was overwhelming and the man’s mouth was against hers and she whimpered. His rainbow eyes were shut as he consumed his lover and he held onto her tightly. One hand crushed her hair as his tongue invaded her delicious mouth. Chanak’s moan made her groan loudly and he was quickly walking her backwards against a cave wall. She grunted as he continued the kiss down her chin.

“How do you choose me?” He demanded.

“He hates me. He hates me so much. I could not let you go. Could not lose you.” Asuna whined as he nipped her throat.

“You have my mark. You have my son and you now have my daughter. Now become my wife in Leth’Evana.” Chanak demanded with fierce emotion.

“But I only bit you.” She tried to say.

“And I did a horrid thing to Amras. I cannot exist without you now thanks to our actions. I would act as I should.” Her Soten said growling.

She stared at him and his eyes were intensely hued towards blue and purple at the moment. Hers bled the green of her blood drinking self as the two of them took in the souls of the other.

“Hai. Do it.” His woman whispered hard.

“I am the son of Sanra.” He stated bluntly.

“I am Sanra’s enemy.” Asuna replied.

“Okay.” Chanak nodded.

The Soten picked her up and she was staring at his face. His mists surrounded them and he felled them. Asuna felt his bed beneath her back and he went immediately to undoing her shirt in pale crème.

“I wear your gift always.” He whispered.

“Oh.” She whispered back surprised.

Her belly button was still pierced with the matching stone and he lowered himself to lick at her navel. She shut her eyes as he slowly used his tongue to trace her skin. Asuna’s hands clenched into fists and she groaned as Chanak’s actions made her burn up in desire and need. Thoughts of her wretched pain were shut out as this man; this amazing half fae creature took her as his other plane spouse. Chanak remembered the encounter in the pool but this burned his memory as the most profound and beautiful as he took her as his official mate. His skin was burning and flushed hers as his member pushed inside of her folds. His hands clenched in hers as his mouth found her skin of throat and chest.

“His children will be mine.” Chanak whispered.

“Not right now.” Asuna cried out in a near scream.

“Alright. Later. I love you. I love you.” He whispered in a deep throaty timbre.

She nodded over and over as his face scrunched up in his passion. Asuna’s body began a splendid spiral and she yelped over as she drew her legs up alongside him. Chanak made a startlingly beautiful sound as he drained himself inside of his wife. When he looked down at her, her head was turned and she was bathed in sweat but she was passed out. His smile was tender as he kissed her temple and he eased himself out of her body. The Soten lay beside her and he could feel her agony but also her relief at his survival. He shut his eyes and what he had done to his own blood still haunted him but he loved her and gave peace. Chanak could live with himself if he could have his wife and children. He would strive for happiness.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
One thing was right and she was radiant and she felt it. Asuna knew it was because her unborn daughter had connected with her sire. Chanak had explained it was a fae thing. He said he would be around always until she was born. She was leaning against the wall in her estate bedroom and she stared at Qui’s death sleep. Her lip was curled in her anger but she felt Yhea. Her eyes widened and she quit her own bedroom and she ran to him. The young Shouten was startled and he met her eyes.

“I am listless.” Yhea admitted.

“Tell me what you need. Do you need me away? Do you need blood? Do you wish a partner? What do you need Yhea?” Asuna implored him.

“I do not know!” He yelled.

“I will give anything. I swear it.” She said clutching his tunic.

“Peace. I need peace.” He said burying his nose into her neck.

An idea came up in her brain and she ported him suddenly to her room. Yhea was startled and since they had joined and bound; he had been loyal and true to her. She knew this about him and she began to undo his black dress shirt immediately. He stared at her as if she was insane as she bared his pierced chest.

“Good Gods there is somebody in this bed.” He said yelping.

“Hai.” Asuna nodded.

“What are you doing?” Yhea demanded from her.

“Giving you peace and tying you to me.” She said undoing his grey trousers.

He groaned as she touched him and his tortured eyes closed as she used profound gentleness with him.

“I do not understand.” He gasped as they fell next to Qui.

“He helped to erode our bind. He will help strengthen it. You will in part become his maker. I see Gwydion did not finish.” Asuna whispered as she moved her own panties aside.

His wife slid down him and his head shot up. Yhea gasped and his voice quivered loudly. His eyes watered and he stared at her.

“Love you. I need you. I was so lost without our souls. Asuna! You wish me to what?” He gasped as she slowly undulated.

“When I am done making love to you. I am finishing his conversion to my frère. You will do as Kameron did to Ryo. You will trap him between you and me. You will make him a link between us always.” She whispered as she plucked his nipple rings.

Yhea’s eyes were white but she needed him that way. She came off of him and he rasped as his organ was still hard and he shut his milky orbs.

“Please. I cannot take prolonging it.” Yhea asked.

“I am not.” She whispered in his ear.

Yhea nodded and Asuna lifted Qui’s limp wrist and bit in. Her Shouten tasted the blood and he groaned. It was rich and it was empusae. He sank his fangs hard and Asuna saw Quilin react slowly. His body jerked a little and she eyed him. His eyes opened and he whined as the other blood drinker drained him. Asuna moved and gently pulled his neck forward and his mouth was pressed to her neck. He did not want to die and he sank his fangs in. Quilin was feeding as he was fed from and it was making him insane. The empusae queen did what he did not expect and she mounted him. The incubus’s eyes widened and he was prisoner to his instincts and desires. His mouth came off of her neck and he whimpered loudly.

“Pl-please. Oh fucking please. Oh Gods, please!” Quilin screamed muffled into her throat.

“Lay me back.” Asuna growled.

He was trembling out of control and Yhea let his wrist go. His dark eyes met her eyes and he suddenly understood what she wanted from him. He violently shook his head no and she stared at his face harshly. He began to back away and he yelped a wraith noise and he stared at her.

“No.” She said forcefully.

Quilin almost fell against her in profound weakness and he was shaking violently. It was glorious to be within another empusae let alone her and he was horrified to realize how perfect it felt. He was horrified how much he wanted it. Asuna held his jaw and she kissed him. It annihilated his senses and he groaned against her mouth. Yhea was shaking badly as well and he was shell shocked. She was watching him as she controlled and dominated the incubus. Asuna laid him bare and Yhea was breathing hard. She wanted him to bind through him and enter her. It was honestly a sexy as hell idea and he finally gave it up. He phased out and Quilin screamed out as she stared at his face. Yhea consciousness was within him and the brunette empusae was jerking inside of her harshly. Qui could not handle it and the Shouten snarled in his mind. The presence of the beautiful creature was stifling and overwhelming. He was also powerful and domineering. He felt a pull on his soul and then the incubus fell against her panting harshly and she groaned wildly as she began to thrust her hips up.

“Yhea! Oh Yhea. My love. Hai! Hai! Move!” She demanded of the exhausted man.

“Too weak.” Qui breathed.

He was on his back and she began a pace meant to destroy and his breathing was hard as he moaned faster and faster. She felt so amazing as she gyrated on him and he weakly cried out as his seed seemed to leave him for forever. Asuna finally fell over him and he felt blood against his mouth and he slowly drank as her chest heaved. Yhea was in the corner heaving his chest too. His eyes were cloudy again and he stared at the man she had asked him to procure. His wife was forcing him to be tied and hard and he stared at her. Yhea moved slowly and he did not care who was there. The former prince moved fast and pinned her to the bed and began to bite and lick up her body. She moaned and yelped for him and the creature who had nearly destroyed Eyal was hers and would always be so. What they created neither knew but all she knew was that was sick of others using and manipulating her. Yhea saw his current obsession and his eyes narrowed as he finished within the woman he loved. He shut his eyes and he was getting himself centered. It seemed the Soten was quite alive and he now knew where he was. He sank his fangs into her neck and she mewled for him. The sound made him shudder and his soul needed this. His soul needed the unity and he was always worthless without a mate. He used his own bound as his meal and they both fell back drained and exhausted as they stared at the ceiling.

“Yhea?” She whispered.

“Yes?” He barely whispered.

“Do not leave me.” Asuna begged.

“I am not.” Yhea replied firmly.

“Okay.” She said drifting.

“Never again.” He said as he too fell asleep.

Quilin was on the other side of the massive bed and he was barely conscious himself. His body was weak, his will weaker, and his soul shattered. He stared at her with violet eyes and he wanted to hate her. Qui wanted to hate her and he could not. Silent sobs shook his frame and he could not fathom what he was.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She was tossing and turning as she remembered his death and Asuna opened her eyes. A hand was wrapped around her throat and Qui over her and his face was contorted in agony. There was hate mixed with other things and she realized that she had done what she wanted. Her eyes slowly bled green and he whined in fury.

“Want to kill me?” Asuna asked coldly.

“Yes!” He snarled softly.

“Yet you love me irrationally?” She smirked.

“Yes.” Qui said with anguish.

“It can be done I see. You are mine.” She said grabbing his throat in turn.

He stared at her in horror as it truly dawned on him what she meant and he was sick.

“First and foremost my frère, you will do as you and Chan should have done in the first place! Your power is mine! We will move against Ayille and Bilae very soon and you will aid me in restoring your brother to me.” She commanded.

“I…my queen.” He said choking on the words.

“I hated Kameron with a passion at first. Know that Quilin. I hated him and he became someone I have killed for.” Asuna growled.

“You and I both know I am nothing and will never be anything to you. I am nothing more than a tool to you and Chan both!” Qui said in a ragged breath.

“You said it.” She said gently shoving him away.

“Chan at least felt a bit of familiarity for me.” He growled.

“Chan is a brat and I will have his head under my foot!” She snarled as she got up.

“You will make him your enemy! He is not without power. He only wants an alliance with you.” Quilin snapped.

“I do not want him. No one ever asks me what I want and now I shall dominate and demand what it is I shall. Sleep Qui. You see your former master tomorrow.” Asuna smirked with cruelty.

He truly felt defeated and he felt so alone. She was gone and the utter emotional overload was almost too much to bear. Never in his several millenniums of life did he ever think that he would be this. Never did he break down and he did so in that moment.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asuna stood by Ichigawa as he worked on a plan to go against Ayille in the past. He felt her pain and it hurt him. She was standing by and keeping herself strong. Her hand was on her belly and she was unconsciously connecting with her unborn. She was connecting with them tightly and she was giving Kameron a daughter. He would have been so happy to know it but she could not stop. Naraku stood further back and he watched his inu fall into a devastating spin and it was heart wrenching. She was not responding and he hated these blood drinkers. He knew what it was he had been but he preferred what he was now. His child was still in the past and to him enough was enough. He was tired of paying for past lives. His fists were clenched and he felt the loss of the frère as well. Hell the man had helped to manage his schedule as well. It had not occurred to him but the family had needed a manager and he was furious that he had to do it.

“Koi!” He snapped.

“Not now.” Asuna said flatly.

“I said now!” Naraku said dangerously.

“And I said not now!” She said snarling as she whirled around and stared at him.

Her eyes were the fucking green color and her chest was heaving. Ichigawa looked up and he stared at Naraku and barely nodded his head no. Asuna seemed to stare around the hanyou and it infuriated him and she was suddenly around him. Naraku looked back and she was at the window. She was growling low in her throat and her claws were elongating.

“What is with you?” Her chief mate demanded.

“He is here. I feel him.” She said in hate.

“Who?” The hanyou demanded.

“Chan. He is more than just empusae. He is more than just a hidden away incubus. He will make or break this war with our past life enemies.” Asuna said growling louder.

“I do not get it Asuna. You make no sense.” He snapped.

“He is the epitome of what I have become Naraku. Arianrhod has become inu. He is also inu and empusae. He created the Panyu inu. They are more secretive than I have ever seen. Hideaki is more powerful than I will ever truly understand. I never knew Jin’s true power. You know Sheng’s power as well. I have no idea how strong Chan really is.” She said flatly.

“So you are saying what inu?” He demanded.

“I know not. I know right now I hate him. I hate him and I want to hurt him. He touched what is mine and he thinks to control me as Bilae would.” Asuna said staring into his eyes.

“Then destroy him.” Naraku said grabbing her hand.

“Can I? I have not been able to destroy Ayille or Bilae.” She snapped jerking away her hand.

“Then let your iceberg sire deal with him.” He suggested.

“My father?” She asked surprised.

“This bastard is part inu. Let the undisputed power of the inu deal with this upstart. You deal with our enemies. Your mother is partly empusae. Let them handle him.” He said firmly.

Asuna stared at her mate’s mahogany eyes and he was brilliant as always. Her sire was powerful in his own right and she never depended upon him enough. She always tried to keep him out of her issues but Chan was in part inu. Jin did not control his ancient grandsire but then Sesshomaru was not controlled by anyone. A smile spread on her face and Chan did say that the House of the Moon controlled the very stuff of life. She decided Naraku was indeed right. She would let the infamous Killing Perfection meet Chan and deal with the real issues in her life. She shoved the upstart from her mind and went on about making plans for her own brand of personal revenge as her house seemed to be imploding.