Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ Kouten tomo O-dobi ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.




A/n: Empusae politics explode as one ancient deals with the Western lord and the Western house. The past and modern collide as inu and uppyr learn to meld. As things mesh and unite the past again erupts as the enemy manages a deadly blow that may very well end it and decide the fate of the reborn. Thank you all for reading and sticking with this story. I love you all and thank you so much for reading. Please let me know what you think and I always love to hear your thoughts!





Kouten tomo O-dobi



Asuna stood by tall and regally by her sire. His long silvery white hair was down and he looked magnificent. He was in his finery and so was she. Ryo was nearby as well as Chrestian and so was Quilin. Her smirk was plastered on her face and she knew he was around. She knew her empusae yoki was growing again and she lifted her chin and she looked over at Qui a moment. He stared dully out and she growled low in her throat. He looked over at his mistress and her eyes were green. Sesshomaru barely flicked his eyes over and his daughter was controlling her household. He lifted his chin and he could feel the aura of the powerful inu like being. It felt like Hideaki and that was confusing to his senses but he knew this was his best friend’s great grandfather.

-I will not have it Qui. - Asuna growled in his mind.

The ungodly powerful turned his eyes to her and he hated her. Quilin hated her in the same breath as his instincts made him obey her will without question.

-How will you have me my queen? - He demanded in thought.

Ryo slapped the back of his head and growled low in his throat and the red really got on his nerves. They were cold towards him and the former human frère was utterly hateful to him without her near. They tormented him and he hated them in return. He felt Chan and his heart was thundering.

-Grow a spine. - She snapped in his mind and he lifted his chin in his growing resentment.

“You bring your sire Lady Asuna?” Chan said from the edge of the Panyu forest.

“I bring your master Chan.” Asuna said cruelly.

“My master? Really you insolent girl?” Chan asked in rising anger as he stepped out.

Sesshomaru stared at the violet eyed man and Chan was startled to see Qui with her. He had thought his favorite dead and now he saw him amongst her throng.

“Quilin?” He demanded.

“Chan.” Quilin whispered softly.

“Come here!” He demanded of his lover.

Qui did not move and Asuna smirked at Chan and he stared at her as she crossed her arms. Ryo and Chrestian stood behind her as her rising anger was palatable.

“What have you done?” The Panyu empusae demanded.

“You will speak to this Sesshomaru.” Her sire finally stated.

“I do not believe I was speaking to you boy.” Chan said growling low in his throat.

Asuna snorted and she turned away as she looked at Chan with an audacious look. She walked up to Qui and jerked his pein-fu away from his neck and he bore a scar that was stunning in its depth and color.

-He is mine as you wished Chan except on my terms and not yours. You made me almost lose one of mine and now I take from you. He is frère. - Asuna pathed in a low hum in his brain.

Chan narrowed his eyes and he saw the agony on Qui’s face and his lover had not wanted this. The man was being totally subjected and he growled low in his throat.

“Release him Asuna.” He demanded.

“Rot Panyu.” She hissed and she kept walking.

Chan went to move and Sesshomaru blocked his path. He hissed in his rising fury and the powerful as fuck current Lord of the West was nothing to sneeze at even for Chan son of Don.

“Move Lord Sesshomaru.” Chan said trying to be somewhat respectful.

“Hn.” Sesshomaru said bored.

“Boy!” The Panyu inu said snarling.

He had no clue how it happened but he was against a tree and Sesshomaru was still across the clearing. His breathing was harsh and the wind knocked out of him. The inu lord still looked bored but his yoki had grown exponentially and his eyes reddened a little.

“This Sesshomaru has some things to dictate.” He smirked.

Chan could barely believe that a whelp of a pup was wielding this much yoki but the stories of the Western lord were not exaggerated and the power of his heir must and were phenomenal. Chan had to redouble his efforts to get to the woman but she had sunk to stealing his lover and now sacking her sire on him and he had to give it to her; she was crafty. Lord Sesshomaru was the agreed upon real power in the modern times amongst the inu in Asia if not most of the world. Chan growled and prepared to fight his way out.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Qui was angry and resentful and she was packing old style clothes. She was dragging him to the past and he hated her. Asuna was getting angrier and angrier with her newest frère and she brutally shut her mind to stop hearing his bitching.

“Shut up!” Asuna snarled as she whirled on him.

“I said nothing.” He said defensively.

“You need not say anything! You and he are both bastards! I hate you too I hope you know!” She said growling hard.

Qui said nothing and his dark velvety brown hair was down around his shoulders and his blue-violet eyes held disdain. She had enough heartache at the moment and the only going right for her were Chanak and her living plane mates. Airis was here now and it was good. She was happy with all of it but she needed Kameron back and she would kill for him. Qui found himself on the floor of her estate bedroom floor. The bamboo floor was hard under his back and he stared into burning eyes. Asuna’s eyes were red and he was staring at an inu bitch. His heart stuttered and it was the first time he had seen this unleashed in her and her marks were raised and jagged.

“You make us angrier and angrier incubus.” Her voice growled harshly as it reverberated.

“Kill me.” Qui dared to say to the inu.

She grabbed his throat and Qui was horrified to realize that he was wretchedly aroused by the sight. The silver headed bitch lowered her nose to his throat and he was radiating a little fear and arousal at the same time. They had already claimed this male but he did not give himself willingly. Qui hissed softly when he felt her tongue and he released a shuddered breath as it fully occurred to him that she was licking up the side of his neck.

“What are you doing?” He asked stuttering.

Quilin only heard her growl and his earlobe was sucked into a hot mouth and he groaned surprised as she sucked softly and released it as traced the shell of his ear with her tongue.

“You are angry with us.” Asuna hissed in his ear hotly.

“Yes. I want my freedom or my death.” He said and she nipped his ear at his words.

He grunted in pain but she lapped at the blood and he groaned at the feeling and she pressed herself against him and the incubus was feeling lust stir in his veins powerfully. He felt her nose buried in his juncture again and his golden brown pein-fu was shredded open. Qui was dazed and she was softly mouthing his juncture and he could not think. Asuna softly dragged her mouth down his chest and he lifted his head a little and she met his stare with her red gaze. He was shocked and she only stared at him. He went to say something and she sprang forward the short distance. Quilin was being passionately consumed by a very wild and canine dominated Asuna. She ate at his mouth and he groaned at the passionate nature of the caress. She buried claws into his brown velvet and Qui’s whole body was pliant against hers. This was not how he had expected her to deal with him and he could not think when her inu kissed him like this; hell he could not think when anyone kissed him like this. His moan was deep and she was growling but he surged his strength and she ended up under him. Qui’s hand was buried in her silver hair and his other one drifted down her back and gripped her ass. She groaned as her mouth fell away and Asuna made a noise. Quilin was in a lust and he licked up her throat to her chin as his maker’s noises were canine in nature. He could not take it and he wanted to be in her. He wanted to be one with her but she had him flattened under her again. His eyes shut and he snarled in anger but her mouth was on his chest. A yell was ripped from his chest as his queen yanked on his male nub and it was delicious pain.

“He wants you.” She growled against his chest.

“I was his lover for a long time.” Qui groaned.

“You touched our Kameron.” Her beast growled low as her fangs dragged his skin.

“Yes! I did. I am an evil bastard. I touched your Kameron. I will burn in hell. Send me there.” He said in anger.

His ku was ripped and Asuna’s hand was wrapped around his stiff flesh and his now violet eyes were wide. Her eyes were still burning red and they stared at the other.

“Submit to us.” Asuna’s beast hissed.

“I am under you am I not?” Qui snapped.

“Submit to us!” She growled again.

“How else can I submit to you my queen? You own me! You own me and control me!” He yelled.

She leaned forward and her animal was not pleased. It was wild and primitive. She licked at his lips and he was trembling a little as her eyes burned into his it seemed.

“Submit to us.” The beast growled-whispered again.

“What do you want from me? You stole my very existence!” he asked in fury.

“We told you.” The inu said in mounting fury herself.

“I am a pawn! I know this. I have already submitted inu. Do your will.” He hissed and he looked away.

Asuna kissed him again and he did not expect it. Her mouth was soft and he released a pent up moan that startled him. Qui was unsure of what was happening and a glorious slick inferno incased him. The woman above him released his mouth and a gasp escaped her and her lips were barely from his.

“Bite us.” She whispered suddenly.

“What?” Quilin asked stunned.

“Bite us.” She commanded.

“Why?” He asked dazed.

“Do it.” The beast said feeling him so primitively.

Quilin could not take it and he moved her jaw slowly and he snapped his fangs into her juncture. Her cry startled him again and her muscles contracted on him powerfully. A moan was ripped from his chest as he fed and he gripped her to him tightly. Her newest frère was feeding from her and she was lost in the divine sensations and he was near snarling as well. Qui was not used to this and he lost it. He began to move himself inside of her as he fed and she groaned.

“Made Kameron feel good. Made our beloved feel good. Qui! Oh Kamis! Hai!” Asuna screamed out gripping his dark hair.

Qui came off her neck and her blood stained his mouth. He wrapped his arms around her tightly and it was different. This was intense and connected. Qui was in shock as their lips mashed and he groaned as Asuna began to roll her hips.

“Yes! Yes! Fuck yes!” Quilin moaned obscenely as they moved together and his senses were overwhelmed.

Whatever the inu part of her was doing; he needed it. Qui needed it badly and it felt so good and so right as they moved in tandem. His eyes met hers and hers were becoming blue again. She was staring at his face and her look was one of profound shock and utter fury. Quilin felt the fleeting moment leaving and he felt filthy again but Asuna took his mouth and ravished it slowly. She pulled her lips away yet again and they breathed too hard.

“If you get off of me then I shall remove myself.” He said in a shaky voice.

“Then remove yourself.” Asuna said in a flat voice.

Qui said nothing and she slowly climbed off of him. He felt disgusting and she stared at him as he went to move.

“Quilin?” She asked in a low husky voice.

“Yes?” He asked coldly.

“You are in need.” She said benignly.

“I will manage I assure you.” He retorted.

“Sit. I will watch you manage.” Asuna said flatly.

He jerked his head to stare at her and his breathing was hard as she stared at him with raw lust. It astonished him and he got a bit of spunk in him that was his norm. The beautiful man did sit and lewdly displayed himself before her. The empusae queen sat there half dressed herself in blue silk and Qui’s cock was still rigid.

“How shall I manage?” Qui asked raising a brow.

“Take your cock and stroke it for me.” She commanded and her heart was beating hard as his attitude was making her aroused more.

“How hard? This hard?” He demanded as he bit his lip and groaned just a bit.

“Take your thumb and tease your head.” Asuna smirked wickedly.

“Yes my queen.” He groaned as he stroked languidly and teased his mushroom head.

Asuna’s eyes simmered and Qui was shocked at how she looked at him in this moment. She moved forward and she jerked his hand away. He let his head fall back as she began to stroke for him.

“You did take him but it did make me ache.” Asuna admitted.

“I did not do it to make you angry.” Qui moaned.

“It should not have been Chan; I should have been in the midst of you two. I should have had my mouth around you as you came because of my beloved.” She growled.

“You…you were jealous?” He asked suddenly shocked.

“He was mine. You touched him and therefore your release was mine.” She hissed.

“Oh…oh…fuck! So good!” He groaned as she stroked him harder.

“Do you taste good Qui? Ryo says hai. My Kameron was in you. I have had your blood so I know your heat is delicious. Are you good?” Asuna asked husking harshly.

“Chan said yes. Let me go. Let me cum. Let me cum my queen! Fuck!” Quilin was moaning.

“I drink you?” She demanded as hips thrust.

“Please! Drink me.” Her frère begged losing his mind.

Asuna was lost in his moans and his beautiful body thrusting with his need.

“Cannot breathe. I cannot think.” He rasped wrapped lips around his head.

-Do not think Quilin. - She moaned in his head.

He seized up when he felt her spicy thoughts and she moaned softly as licked at his release. Qui was panting softly as the woman who had forced him into a savage situation devoured. His head had fallen back and he stared at the ceiling and she was licking and sucking him hungrily. He gasped and she was only barely started as he felt his cock get hard.

“Tell me what Chan liked.” Asuna demanded as she lifted her mouth.

“He enjoyed much.” He said breathless.

“That tells me nothing. I know he enjoyed the female form and he enjoyed you.” She said as she stood and she was soon naked before him.

Qui stared at the female empusae and his mind was not rational.

“Sometimes he liked to be taken. He liked to be taken as he took.” He said without breathing.

Asuna’s eyes were sultry as she took him in.

“Do you wish for me or another?” His mistress asked back stepping to her bed.

“You. I wish for you.” Quilin whispered sucking in his air.

He watched her climb onto all fours and she looked back and his heart was hammering. Her eyes were pink tinged and her beast was guiding her to make the empusae half accept him. He was astonished and humbled by her inu at this moment. Qui moved with suddenness and his nose was pressed into her folds and she groaned wildly. He was sucking and licking wildly and she knew he did have a trace of inu in him to act as he did and she let her head fall. Her inu was in control and her rational side was furious. It was furious that it was dominating her like this but the new frère was taking her and she was soon screaming. Qui was in her and he was losing his mind. He was a goodly portion incubus but this was driving him out of skull as the passion was out of control. It was what Yhea felt and he could not believe it. He was pressed against a wall outside of her room and his eyes were squeezed shut as his bound wife shrieked in a massive orgasm and his own body shuddered. The pleasure was amplified because of this new frère person and he was gasping. His eyes were white and it was some time when Qui slowly made his way out of the room. He was slammed against an opposite wall by none other than Yhea and he stared at the beautiful wraith.

“What the hell.” Qui asked shocked.

“You empusae have impressive stamina I must admit.” Yhea purred.

“I suppose. Why are you manhandling me?” The frère asked in annoyance.

“You do not remember do you?” The Shouten asked growling a little.

“No. What am I supposed to remember?” The incubus asked snapping.

“This!” Yhea said as he sank his fangs into Qui.

Quilin moaned as Yhea fed from him as if it was natural and he gasped as the pretty man grasped at him tightly and he was clutched tightly. Yhea’s now black eyes stared into Qui’s blue-violet ones and there was raw lust reflected.

“My wife anchored me through you. I must say what an anchor. She is a brilliant little woman. What did it feel when I bit you?” He asked the empusae frère.

“So right.” Qui said horrified.

“Yes. I finished your change. I also felt you and her just now.” Yhea said tracing his thumb along his lower lip.

“I do not understand.” Her frère stated.

“Your former master fucked up my bind with her. It was fractured. She made it tight between us three. You are mine as well. I feel you as well as her.” He said breathing hard.

“She bound me to a Shouten?” He asked stunned.

“Yes. There it is.” Yhea said smiling.

Yhea phased out with him and Qui under the impossibly beautiful man and next to the silver haired queen as she slowly woke up.

“Yhea? Mmm my darling.” She mumbled sleepily and happily.

“Hello my darling. Your passion was felt. I must speak with fucktwit Maec but really he is handsome. He is quite handsome.” He said palming Qui’s face.

“Qui?” Asuna smirked.

“I..I am…this…” The now frère began to speak but Yhea probed his mouth.

Asuna watched with deep interest and Yhea was acting more and more like himself as the empusae man under him began to moan hard. The former Shouten prince was sinfully gorgeous, really powerful, and tremendously intelligent. He was also a skillful lover and Qui was soon undressed and Yhea was quite in need. He stared at both his wife and his remade with ravenous intent.

“What a situation Asuna. I have not been with a man in some time. You are trying to turn me into Lei?” He asked smirking.

“You are you.” She smiled.

“I am me again.” Yhea agreed.

Qui moaned loudly as they spoke calmly as the Shouten stroked him matter of factly. Qui jerked his head side to side and he spied the Shouten man. He was so utterly gorgeous and his heart stuttered harder every time he stroked.

“I will give the choice as I am pretty laid back. I can let her mount you or you mount me.” His Shouten part asked grinning lewdly.

“I…I…Both! Fuck! Both.” Qui growled as his eyes were vividly violet.

“Asuna?” Her wraith husband asked.

“Okay.” She shrugged smiling.

Qui was losing his mind and she offered herself in inu fashion again. His mouth was dry as he slipped deep inside of her and he nearly screamed at how good it felt. What shocked and made him scream out was how this Yhea prepared him. Qui nearly wept with the pleasure and Yhea was entranced as he reacted to ministrations.

“You have never had a Shouten? I am surprised. Uppyr and Shouten mingled often. Ready?” His Shouten asked softly in his ear.

“Yes! Fuck yes!” The frère gasped and moaned in his profound need.

Asuna was biting her lip and it felt good but when Yhea slipped inside of Quilin; she screamed out. He flooded the bind with his experiences and it was so good. It felt so good and the poor incubus was not quiet. He was losing what little sanity he had left and it was too much. Qui screamed out and scored her back by accident as the end left obliterated and passed out across her shredded back. Yhea was panting softly against Qui and Asuna could barely hold herself up.

“Yhea?” She whispered.

“Yes my love?” He whispered out as sleep threatened him.

“I love you.” Asuna mumbled.

“I know you do. I love you so much as well my goddess. I need you. I need you to live. You keep me sane and give me purpose. You give me life. I am yours. You are my only reason and you give me a rock.” He said squeezing Qui’s shoulder.

Carefully they all became separate and Asuna was exhausted but it felt good. It felt good to be with Yhea and Qui like this and she shut her eyes. She allowed herself between them both and her hatreds of the incubus were easing. She found herself studying him and he was quite beautiful and he was cunning. She could see why Chan enjoyed him. She figured she could do the ultimate sin and fall in love with him. A smile curved her mouth and Qui’s eyes flew open when her fangs slipped into his juncture. She made it ecstasy and he moaned out wildly as she took him to heights. Chan could not even do this to him and Qui was certain he was in Nirvana.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It was different. It was totally different now and he could not explain it. It was a few days later and she was settling things as she made ready to face Ayille and Bilae. Quilin was watching her and he was confused and the other two frère had been put in their place for their treatment of him. That had shocked him more.

“Why do you mope?” Asuna asked as she looked over accounts.

“I do not understand?” Qui asked softly.

“I am settling things just in case. I always do this. I have been dead before.” She said matter of factly.

“What has occurred? Why are you nice to me now?” He asked with narrowed eyes.

She quirked a brow and Asuna looked at him. She stood up and she crowded him.

“Chan is uncomfortable. My sire pounded him and wounded his pride. My stealing you has also wounded him. Do you enjoy Yhea taking you? I enjoy watching.” She whispered in his ear.

Qui physically shuddered as she whispered heavily in his ear.

“I love to feel him in any way but I love to feel you more.” Quilin admitted.

“Do you? Hmm. See, I can share.” She said running her finger tips along his jaw.

His eyes followed her fingers and he could smell her. Qui was all too aware of her now and she smiled softly. She brushed her lips against his skin of his cheek and he nearly buckled.

“What do you wish Qui?” She asked too softly.

“I…I have no idea. I had no idea it could be like this.” He said holding his breath it seemed.

“Well you stew on it and I shall imagine my own ideas” Asuna commanded.

She withdrew from him and his heart beat too hard. The woman who had changed him was now slyly watching him and she was finishing up her packing. Quilin had to grip her desk and he whined as she did nothing but smirk softly.

“You are stronger than I was.” Qui rasped.

“I suppose I am.” She smiled as she picked up her bag.

“Am I coming…with...you?” He asked trying to make sense of his world.

“I had every intention of it. I need your strength in all honestly.” Asuna said slinging the bag over her shoulder.

“I do not understand anything.” He stated with shut eyes.

“I refuse to hate you. I remade you. You are mine now and I cannot help but love my frère and you will help me bring back Kameron and you will bring Chrestian back to me as well.” She smirked widely.

Quilin could only feel her power and he cried out as she walked to the door.

“You are mine.” She whispered as he fell to his knees.

The former lover of Chan could barely hold himself up let alone make thought but he knew she was searing his soul. How in the hell she was he had no idea but it terrified and thrilled him.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Chan was livid. The brat Sesshomaru had broken his arm and slammed him some distance into a damn cliff face. He was furious that the little bitch had sicked her powerful daddy on him. The overly powerful inu was a force unto himself and Chan had to retreat. He would get to her before she left again and he was seriously pissed. Qui looked like a whipped puppy and he truly could not fathom what she had done to his favorite. He was in the Western lands and he had to be quick before old Sesshomaru felt him. He really did not feel like dealing with the young brat again. Chan felt her quickly and he appeared in a forest near her home. She whirled on him and she began to snarl like her half inu self.

“You will deal with me now!” Chan said coldly.

“Dealing with my father was not enough?” Asuna asked in anger.

“He broke my arm. I assure a most difficult feat. That boy is way stronger than a normal inu but then he is not fully inu is he?” The incubus said growling.

“I suspect he has something else in his DNA but he is all inu now.” She smirked meanly.

Asuna was flattened on her back and under him and she could not breathe. It felt like she was drowning and she tried to gasp for air.

“I am not so weak my queen but if you insist then let us play!” The white haired man said baring fangs.

Her mind was screaming and his hand wrapped around her throat. He ported out with her and he let his yoki go. She coughed up water and in copious amounts. Chan stood up fluidly and his silks in black were sodden as he took in her red gown.

“What did you do to Qui?” He snarled softly.

“He is mine!” She rasped.

“Bull shit he is.” Chan hissed in anger.

“Like hell he is not!” Asuna said dragging herself up.

“I was going to allow you to partake of him but you did what? You think you can turn him into a frère? Unlikely!” He sneered.

“It is possible when you do the norm numerous times you arrogant fool. You do not know everything and I am still more powerful than you. How dare you keep me from my mates and how dare you dictate a fucking thing to me!” She screamed at him.

“How dare you to think yourself so much above me you nasty bitch!” He said as his eyes turned darker purple.

Asuna was hateful and she was sitting in a crouched position. She launched herself at the powerful incubus and Chan grunted in pain as his healing arm was painfully angled. Her green eyes met his purple ones and they both snarled. The empusae man was near making a very unmanly sound when she straddled his waist and she was rebreaking his arm. He snarled again and the violence was pretty bad but Chan slowly became aware that her mouth covered his. The pain in his arm did not lessen but her tongue tangled with his in a very brutal way. His guttural groan was massive as she finally released his limb and it hung limply. His left hand was now buried in her hair as blood dripped from the violent encounter. Chan felt her front press against him fully and he moaned more. As quickly as it had escalated it was over and she ripped her mouth from his. Blood stained her fangs and lips. His chest heaved quickly as he narrowed his eyes.

“Bitch!” Chan hissed again.

“Shut up.” Asuna said in a hoarse whisper.

“I will have my lover back since you are such a teasing whore.” He said trying to shove her off.

“I told you, he is mine now. Quilin belongs to me. His soul and body are completely mine. I turned him into my frère and since your little stunt eroded my bind to Yhea, I gave him to Yhea.” She smirked.

Chan’s eyes widened and he shrieked in fury. He again tried to shove her off and she could see more than just familiarity from Chan for Qui. The incubus had some feeling for him and he was jealous. He considered the brunette as his and she was actually giddy as hell.

“You do have some care for him. Well how sweet. Shall I tell you what I did to him? I drained him time and again. It took almost two weeks but it happened. Yhea finds him most delicious and to watch them together is quite intoxicating. Qui is coming to truly like Yhea much. They are rather enamored at the moment.” She said trying to rise.

“He is a worthless Shouten! Qui is from a noble empusae family! How dare you lower him to some Shouten! He was my lover for centuries you foul bitch.” Chan said with a heaving chest.

“He was jealous of me. Imagine that? You would have used the only person besides yourself that you care about for what?” Asuna demanded.

“It was not for me! You are the supremely stupid girl! Yes, I am furious that you would deny me. I am righteously furious but you arrogant little whore! I could teach you much and you act as though you are better. I could do so much to help you and you fling me away. Do your will but you will not keep my companion. I thought to use him as you say to entice you here. Fuck you.” He said hissing in his growing hatred.

She had a haughty look and he made himself get up. He went to punch her and she caught his left fist. Asuna was staring at his face and she had him flat on the low table and his pein-fu was open and his eyes wide. The empusae canine queen drew her thumb down his sternum and his blood welled up as she slowly licked it up. She picked up on the faint taste of fae and it was similar to Airis she realized.

“Explain.” She growled.

“All Leth’Evana creatures who are from distant branches will taste similar. That man you know as Ludok is from a distant branch of my family, however distant our blood it will taste the same.” He snapped.

“So elves and blood drinkers?” Asuna asked.

“Not that far off. They think themselves better and they are not. Any fae would say they are not filthy like us and they are just as lusty if not more so.” Chan said curling his lip.

“So what you are saying?” She asked with narrowed eyes.

“Taranis is one of us and Simyth’s father was Taranis’s brother.” He said rolling his eyes.

“Perfect. Wonderful. I really do not care.” His nemesis stated in a nasty way.

Chan almost curled up when her mouth covered his belly button and he groaned as she sank her fangs. A sigh escaped his mouth as she fed from him in such an odd way. His belly was flat and washboard and it was making him ache profoundly. He intended to take back Qui but she grabbed his aching arm harshly as lips came off his flesh.

“Touch my frère and I will fucking destroy you.” She growled low in her throat.

“So we are truly enemies.” Chan said with his own growing hate.

“No.” She said making an odd growl and he did not move.

Chan did not move and made no noise. His face held shock and Asuna was so thrilled that she had turned the tables that she slid his cock down her throat. The ancient lord of Panyu arched his throat and finally made a deep, masculine grunt as she brought him low. She was zealous in her pursuit to make him see stars and Chan had his good hand in her hair and his gasping was insane to her ears as she allowed him freedom to thrust gently.

“You are cruel. So cruel. Oh heavens.” He whined softly.

Asuna was infuriated with him on so many levels and she suddenly came off of him. Chan’s head fell back and he snarled in supreme frustration. The incubus could quite suddenly not breathe and he struggled under her mental will.

“Nice trick.” He said curling his lips with his contempt.

“Trick? Shut your face Panyu. You truly did bestow Jin with your arrogance.” She hissed in fury.

His head was slammed painfully onto the table with her telekinesis and he could only stare at the ceiling of his compound palace. His mouth went slack as he felt his male flesh being gripped by exquisite heat. His violet eyes shut a moment as she sat in his lap a moment.

“This is not what you wished Chan?” She asked coldly.

“Yy-es.” He said unable to say it clearly.

“How is it, you fiend?” Asuna asked trying not to give in to the urge to impale herself.

“So good. So gods damn good!” Chan nearly screamed.

“It is my will Chan and not yours. Never yours! I am the one who will eventually have the control.” His antithesis snarled.

“Allow it correctly. Let it happen. I beg you.” He said in an undignified whine.

“Allow what?” She demanded.

“You have had Laurent and you ask me that?” Chan asked wanting to scream.

She released him and he groaned. Chan sat up and clutched her tightly as he assaulted her mouth. It was passionate and it was wild. He was also already moving hard inside of her. His mind ripped open hers and Chan was simply too powerful. She took to whining and Sebastein did not normally couple with his mind but this male incubus sure as hell did. His right arm pained him badly but he used it anyway. He held her and helped to guide her as he bit, sucked, and swirled his tongue to hers as his cock pummeled her center.

Chan ported them and they ended up in softness as their bodies and energies melded. Chan was grunting harshly as his lips traveled to her ear and he began a low humming growl. Asuna was stunned and mesmerized as it had changed dramatically. Her back was now in the silk and cotton sheets of his futon as he thrust to join them.

“You will heal my arm.” He snapped softly.

“Fuck you.” She snapped back.

“You are fucking me.” He retorted.

“You are still talking. Not well enough.” Asuna quipped.

Chan growled and jerked back. He moved quickly to roll her and he buried himself deeply in her again as his chest pressed into her back. Chan moved the silver curtain that was her hair and he nuzzled her neck as he shifted his hips and flexed his ass.

“Chan!” She screamed out.

“There you are. Oh there you are. You cannot control yourself so well this way.” He said feverishly kissing her neck.

Asuna was husking badly as she was taken hard and she felt her pearl throb. It was his own magnificent power and she widened her eyes as he used his own telekinesis.

“I have very similar yoki. I do. Oh shit you are taking me. You steal my energies and it feels so good.” Chan rasped as he slowed the thrusting and she yelped out.

Asuna had to keep her backside lifted in order not to crush her stomach and the intimacy was lost control of. She had lost control and she felt so full. She felt so deliciously good and the pressure was becoming too great. Chan too was getting off kilter as they stole and devoured each other’s yoki. His mind was crushed by the dizzying effects of the coupling and he sank his fangs into the back of her juncture. Asuna sobbed out as the bliss weighted her under him and he sucked in air trying to focus.

“Kiss me again.” Asuna barely managed to get out.

He did as she commanded and she slowly and passionately consumed him as he was still within her. Chan nearly screamed into the lip lock as she yanked harshly on his yoki. Slowly she pulled lips away and his forehead rested on her sweat soaked hair.

“I cannot hold us up.” She whimpered softly.

“Go to your side. I will not leave this body yet.” Chan stated in his own delirious state.

She carefully fell to her side and he moaned as he stayed within her.

“You are knotted?” She asked.

“No. I do however have rather good control over my body.” He said sleepily.

“You piss me off.” Asuna stated in a whispered snap.

“You do the same mistress of air but I have waited so long to feel you so and I will not lose the feeling yet.” He growled.

“It was a rut.” She retorted succumbing for the need to sleep.

“You think.” He retorted.

“I hate you.” She said under her breath.

“Whatever.” He said falling to sleep slowly.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asuna woke up and Chan was still asleep. She felt several empusae around the bed chambers and she began to growl loudly.

“They only serve me.” He humphed as he slowly came awake.

“Tell them to leave! I have seen what happens when too many incubi get together.” Asuna commanded.

“Leave us.” Chan commanded with a sleepy voice.

The servants left and she was still growling and Chan was now awake and angry. This woman was so damn odd in the empusae world that it boggled his mind. He also found himself pinned under her and staring into very green eyes. She grabbed his jaw and her kiss befuddled his senses. Chan did not stop it and he was groaning at her luscious mouth. She was hungry it seemed but she jerked away from him.

“You will keep your oath to me but you will do it my way.” She breathed.

“Oh I shall?” He said surprised.

“Hai. You shall. I should kill you for having taken liberties with me.” Asuna stated as she could not think.

“This thing happened and you tell me I have taken liberties with you? I only wished to give my queen worship and she goes on a killing spree! You act like a lunatic amongst your own people and then you deny the strongest man of your kind! What the fuck is wrong with you?” He seethed.

“So because you are the strongest and the oldest empusae that hid away like a baby than I am supposed to be enamored? Sorry, I am not. You are a good rut by the way. Spectacular but I assure you I see why Qui was your favorite. Delicious.” She said smirking.

Chan’s face filled with malice and he stared at her face. Her grabbed her jaw and he ported out with her. She was still naked and they appeared in her bedroom at the estate. Asuna was hissing and Qui did pop up from her bed. His face held shock and he immediately sprang forward.

“Let her go Chan!” He commanded.

“You will come home where you belong! I was wrong and she is like all the other queens! She is not worth it!” Chan hissed.

“My lady!” Quilin said trying to pry her from Chan’s grip.

“I said you are coming with me!” His old lover said in a fury.

“He is mine!” Asuna roared.

“Fuck you!” He snarled as he went to attack her and he was grabbed by two other frère.

“Yeah no idea why you show up here buddy boy but this is our house and we’re fixing to kick your ass.” Ryo said in anger.

“As if you could!” Chan retorted.

“Maybe not them but I can.” Qui stated and he grabbed Chan and flung him with strength against the wall.

Chan was surprised at the raw strength of Qui and the brunette man wore only silk boxers. Asuna grabbed a robe and his old lover moved to stand in front of her. The former lord of Panyu was sitting at the base of the wall in utter shock and he stared at the other man in anger.

“I said come home.” He snarled.

“No. I cannot.” He said firmly.

“You dare defy me?” The white haired empusae asked.

“Chan…I…I cannot.” Quilin said red-faced.

Violet eyes met green and Asuna smirked in her triumph over the man who would have destroyed her bind to Yhea. He snarled as he launched himself forward and she felt his hand around her throat. She dared him and he only watched her face in his fury.

“You took him from me!” Chan raged.

“You intended to give him anyway. I will call upon you when I go back. Good of you to show up.” She said shoving him off.

It was irate and it was cold but she had won. It was also quite suddenly oppressive in the Estate as Asuna’s smile became wider. She willed a yukata into her hand and handed it to Qui when Lord Sesshomaru regally walked into his heir’s home and Chan growled low in his throat.

“Have to call on Chichi again?” He snorted at her.

“She had no need. This Sesshomaru felt your foul yoki from the palace.” Sesshomaru said barely above his breath.

“You stomp around boy and you fling your yoki but I assure you that I am much older and much wiser than you. Your brat is a bitch of a supreme rate and she has earned herself my wrath. If you think for one second I will support a queen who will see my kind into extinction than you are mad.” Chan roared.

“So you cower like a whiney newborn pup. You are a nothing Chan! You are a joke. Jin and Sheng are ten times the man you are!” Asuna retorted.

Asuna was slammed into her own father and the Panyu empusae was snarling like a rabid inu. His claws tore at her throat and Sesshomaru had to gently shove his own pup in order to grab Chan. Dakkasou leaked from his claws and he slashed the partial inu blood drinker across the face and the former lord snarled widely. Chan used his unusual yoki and slammed the current Western Lord through a shoji door. Asuna was kneeling and she was sucking in air. Her throat had puncture wounds from the Panyu’s claws and Qui was horrified at seeing it.

“You are hurt.” He whispered.

“I care not. We have to go back. Hibari is still there and we need to stop them. I have languished enough. You are mine now. Deal with it. Give me time and I will love you.” She said harshly.

Quilin could nothing but nod as he pulled her up. She stared into his eyes and she saw much. He was conflicted but he would do as she commanded. Asuna owned him lock, stock, and soul. She let her sire duke it out with Chan because now it was about one in another’s territory. Sesshomaru did not take kindly to another showing up when he had flatly said go away. When Chan looked back; the empusae queen was gone and so was Qui.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She was in the past and Asuna was in pain. She was still not getting over Chan’s attack. Qui looked over concerned and Chrestian stared as well. The three stared after the one woman they were connected to in blood as it was obvious that something was not quite right. They had only returned hours before and Asuna was holding onto a tree and they were in Wales.

“I do not understand.” Ryo said getting agitated.

“Chan is old. He is also very powerful.” Qui stated.

“Who the fuck cares!” The dragon frère growled at the incubus.

“I am only telling you what I know Ryo. I am tired of your belligerence! I can and will hit you!” The brunette said in anger.

“Stop! She is not well.” Chrestian commanded.

“So says the former mortal.” The dragon snorted.

Chrestian rolled his eyes and he neared the woman who had changed him and she was gripping the tree and she was having a hard time breathing.

“My queen?” He whispered.

“Not right. I hurt. I feel pain.” Asuna whispered breathing deep.

“Yours?” He asked gently.

“No. Pup. Pup feels pain. Not hers. Chrestian?” She asked looking at him with wide eyes.

“Kameron’s daughter?” He asked surprised.

“Hai.” She whimpered.

“Lei is near?” He asked soothingly.

“Hai.” She nodded.

Chrestian motioned for Ryo to help her and he went in search of Lei. Qui stayed nearby and he was freakishly powerful. He was in a position of not trusting this frère and Ryo hated him. The former Viking found the Shouten Jing quickly and the black haired wraith was nearly running.

“I feel him. It is Kameron.” He said feeling sick.

“How?” The blonde asked surprised.

“We must have returned before his death?” Lei asked hopeful.

“My Gods. My queen!” The frère said porting fast.

Asuna was already gone and Ryo was as well and so was Qui. Lei grabbed Chrestian and they suddenly were in a cavern and the Jing man was screaming at his wife as she began attacking Ayille furiously. Kameron was hurt badly but he was not dead. There were other Ramanga in the cavern as well and the frère went to work. Lei flew to his lover’s side and Kameron looked up with dull eyes. Ayille had ripped him open badly but Asuna had stopped one thing. The one thing she had prevented was the Ramanga queen stealing his liver. The empusae inu was taking vicious blows from her hated enemy and Kameron was too weak to yell, no! Lei bit his own wrist to feed him and he wanted to tear Ayille up. He could not believe their good luck but from the corner of his eye his saw something move. Asuna did as well and Ayille screamed an unholy sound as bloody water erupted from her lips. Chan stood behind her with his claws buried in her back and his eyes locked on Asuna’s green ones.

“What the?” The empusae asked in a fierce whisper.

“You do not own me.” Chan hissed in fury.

“Which you is it?” Asuna demanded as Ayille drowned from within.

“The one where you stole from me. You and I will have a reckoning girl but after I make a path to you.” He said shoving the Ramanga away.

“So you and I shall have a reckoning and I will make you suffer for your arrogance!” She snarled.

“Count on it.” He retorted.

Ayille was coughing up bloody water still and she shrieked as she crawled forward with shocking speed. Chan jumped as he kept the Ramanga queen busy. Asuna whirled and went to Kameron. She knew suddenly that it was somehow Chan’s doing that they were here in this exact moment. He had done something and she fell near Kameron. Lei moved and she sank her fangs into his neck and he cried out loudly as she made him feel so good as she forced him to begin healing.

“Mistress! Oh my Gods. Oh..oh...I am so…Oh!” Kameron moaned softly and obscenely.

Lei was feeling overwhelmed and he was holding Kameron’s shoulders. Kameron felt truly loved at this moment and his pain was gone. His mate smothered his senses in the power of her bite and she did so well. He did not notice the other frère and Chan saw Qui as he kicked Ayille brutally in the belly as he ripped her throat open. The Ramanga slithered forward as she became a serpent and she ported. Blood dripped down Chan’s chin and Asuna looked back at him. Her emerald gaze held several emotions but fury was one. His anger was felt by all and he stared at Qui who would not near him. She made a quick command in Japanese and they all quickly ported leaving the Panyu empusae in the caverns alone.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asuna hauled him up and she cut herself several times and Kameron tried to stop her but she would not hear of it. She held him tenderly as she made him feed from her. Lei was breathing hard as his wife fed her frère and Kameron finally sighed as he fell back a little.

“I cannot take anymore.” He whispered sleepily.

“How do you feel? No pain? Tell me my darling!” Asuna begged as she searched his dark eyes.

“Mistress, I feel heaven. I am full, warm, loved, and with the two I love the best.” He smiled softly.

“Kameron.” Lei whispered.

The frère turned his head a bit and the Shouten man had a pensive expression and he got the impression something terrible had happened. Now that he observed; his mate’s belly was larger. He could not ask before Lei held his jaw and swept his tongue into his mouth. The younger man’s anguished sound made him startled and the impassioned kiss was intoxicating. Asuna was gently nipping his wrist and licking his veins and his chest heaved as his two loves touched and kissed. He gasped as his queen bit into his wrist and Lei let him breathe.

“What happened? Asuna? My queen? What?” He asked moaning heavily.

“My darling. You are here. You live. You are here.” She murmured as she kissed up his arm.

Her mouth moved to quickly mash and she latched onto his mouth, she devastated him in her desperate connection. He clutched at her and Lei was desperate as well. He gave it up and he phased out. Kameron stiffened and he shouted out as writhed on the ground. Kameron was filled by the very powerful and wonderful Jing heir as their shared wife kissed his mouth slowly and passionately. She did nothing else and pressed his hand to her belly and he was gasping. He was losing his mind to Lei’s love and hers as well as he became awash in it. Between the two, he was overcome and he was moaning incoherently. Asuna pulled her lips from his as he stared at her eyes dreamily and Lei phased in not long after and he moved Kameron’s long hair and nipped his neck.

“Something bad?” He asked sleepily.

“Hai. It is well now. Ayille is injured but I have angered Chan and I have taken Quilin as ours.” She whispered.

“What?” Kameron asked surprised and he blushed.

“Hai. You died.” Asuna whispered.

“I died?” He asked shocked.

“Hai. Now you are here and I am now ripping her spine from her body. I love you my darling. So much.” She said holding him.

“You took that concubine of that Panyu?” Kameron asked again not fully comprehending.

“Chan intended to use Quilin as some sort of lure after your demise. He wanted me for some perverse control. He intended to dominate and use me to keep power for himself. I thwarted his will and now he is angry. Qui is now our frère. You are still older than him and more powerful.” She growled standing.

“Mistress may I speak freely?” He asked softly.

“Always. You always may speak your mind and you are my mate as well as my chief frère.” She said lifting her chin.

“This anger and making an enemy of the incubus is not wise…please reconsider…” He tried to say.

“NO!” Asuna snarled suddenly.

Lei was angry as well and he shook his head too. He was totally confused as to what could have occurred that was so bad and he wondered. It occurred to him that he was indeed alive and he was half healed. He felt Ryo and he could feel the other frère’s anxiousness to see him. Soon enough the red slipped into the forest clearing and stared at the man that helped to make him and his green eyes bled red.

“Kameron.” He whispered.

“Ryo.” Kameron stated with a smile.

“My lady?” Ryo begged softly.

“Lei.” Asuna said taking her Jing husband’s hand and truly Lei did not wish to leave but he did follow his wife.

“I hate leaving him.” He growled softly.

“He helped to make Ryo. Ryo felt his death and to feel him alive. He needs to feel his form. The maker-turned bond is intense.” She smiled softly.

“So I have seen. He is still mine.” He whispered in her ear.

“I know.” Asuna nodded and she smiled with joy.

Quilin was agitated badly and he was nervous it seemed. Asuna watched him and he could not look at her. He was not thrilled with things and he nearly jumped when he felt her mind.

-Explain? - She thought.

-Your frère is back. Perhaps you could free me? - Quilin pathed hopeful.

-How do you suggest I do that? - Asuna pathed.

-I do not know but it is obvious I am not wanted. It is obvious I can take a chance out there versus being around a group who hates me! - He thought almost helplessly.

Lei was shocked and perplexed when he found Asuna pinning Qui against a tree and her eyes were green. The turned incubus was breathing hard and the Shouten found the sight very pleasing indeed.

“Never think I give you up. My beast has claimed you Qui. This part of me is coming to fully realize that. My inu wants you and has taken you. You belong to us.” She growled softly and he watched fascinated as her eyes slowly changed to red.

“I do not understand.” He gasped.

“Chan is only part inu. You have a tiny portion. I am half. I am dominated by my canine instincts. Our silver beast has taken in your scent and you belong to us.” The mixed youkai stated with a growing growl.

The scene was tense and Chrestian was standing by. He still felt neglected and Asuna knew it. She was staring at Qui’s face in her rising possessive nature of these men she had remade. Even Chrestian was becoming something of an obsession of hers and she knew how much these creatures augmented her own power.

“I have a tie to strengthen but think to try and leave me and you end your life.” Asuna said flatly.

“What? You still give me no choice? You have him!” Quilin cried.

“You are ours!” She screamed.

She stepped back and she suddenly appeared behind Chrestian who did not expect it and she sank fangs into his neck. The poor blonde gasped and she ported out. Lei was staring at Quilin and he neared the turned Panyu incubus.

“Not so in control now are you?” Lei smirked.

“Fuck you!” The brunette said in anger.

“If I wished it then I could. I assure you I do not; Kameron and Admal are all I need. Yhea thinks of you though.” The Shouten smirked.

Quilin actually turned red and he felt trapped and utterly alone again. He wondered why the hell her inu had claimed him and everything felt insane.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
They sank to their knees and Chrestian could not think. Her hands were busy undoing his old style leggings and she was behind him. Her fangs were buried into the back of his juncture and he was gasping. His maker was not hurting him; quite the opposite in fact. His gasps were escalating and she wrapped her hand around his male flesh. She lifted her mouth and sucked his lobe into her mouth.

“Asuna. My lady. My queen.” He moaned softly.

“Do you remember when you claimed me?” Asuna asked in his ear.

“Which time?” Chrestian asked confused.

“My warrior.” She whispered huskily.

“The caves.” He groaned leaning his head back.

“Hai. You called me Frejya.” She said licking his wounded neck.

“Ja.” He moaned softly as he reverted to his native tongue.

“Chrestian. My sweet Chrestian.” Asuna husked and she found his mouth as she stroked his flesh.

Her kiss was demanding and he moaned so much as his maker made him feel. He remembered how he had come upon her before they had both fully remembered. His gasps were many and Chrestian was feeling a tidal wave.

“Ja! Ja!” He said leaning his head back as her hand rapidly stroked him.

“You will do one thing for me Chrestian.” She whispered heavily.

“Ja! Anything. I will do anything.” Chrestian groaned hard.

“You will give Freyja a natural sibling. You owe me one. You will do this and soon after I give Kameron his daughter. You will do this.” Asuna commanded in her silk like voice.

“I shall. I want so…mistress. Fuck! I need you.” He cried softly.

She suddenly let his cock go and he whined as his eyes were red and his mind was gone. She was on her back and his mouth was on her on core. Chrestian loved to dip his tongue into her deeply and she was shifting as he brought her euphoria. How and all of a sudden this was happening was lost on him because he had been cold towards her. Asuna begged for him and the blonde frère could only do as she asked. He had to take her on her side and tangle his legs in hers but his mouth kissed hers passionately. Chrestian was excellent about controlling his base needs of blood and lust. He craved the passion more and this was flowing in copious amounts. The explosion was massive as it normally was when they truly made love and he was drained. His queen had taken his yoki and he could not remember feeling so wonderful for some time. Chrestian normally resented being a frère but this moment; he gloried in it. To feel her like this made him not care in the least. What startled him was the act being repeated several more times. When she viciously bit him to mark him, he snarled out in a Ramanga cry. The bliss and blood was high and he was gasping in his dialect of German. Asuna found the sight erotic and he was purely youkai at the moment. Words of Annka flitted in her mind and the words of the former empusae queen made sense, her frère were her power and her power would win her this war.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kameron was being fussed over and it was so weird to him. Lei brought him broth and Asuna was brushing out his hair after bathing him herself. He had also been ravished wildly by her and she had said things and done things that made him still blush. His maker loved him. His queen loved him passionately and the passion she felt for him went way deeper than Ayille had supposedly felt. The head frère also felt his daughter move and he was emotional over that. Lei was flirtatious and he was just so deliriously happy. Ryo was smirking from the door and Kameron realized he had his own little group that his chief mate allowed. Never in his life did he imagine that a female of his kind would give a damn what he wanted.

“I always care what you want.” She whispered in his ear.

“Of course. I did not mean to think.” Kameron blushed.

“As long as I am your only onna. Kami your face was so beautiful as you called my name in the tub.” Asuna smirked as she lightly kissed his mouth.

“Mistress. I am your frère…” He went to say.

“Sorry my love but that excuse went out the window long ago has it not? Even Lei was willing to kill for you. Now hush and be loved. If not, we shall tie you down and make you be loved.” She teased.

“Please?” Lei asked joking.

“I want to play too!” Ryo smirked.

Kameron only turned redder and the three fawned over him. Chrestian was serene and happy. That was odd to him. The blonde frère was kind to him and he did whatever Asuna asked. The looks were serene as well and that surprised the head frère. Things had changed since he had died. He had not seen Quilin again and his memory was still burning from that encounter. How his mate had taken the incubus as a frère boggled his mind but she was not sharing totally. The idea that Chan hated her made him nervous. He had no doubt his Asuna was more powerful but she was also very young. Chan could decimate simply because he was older. She got up and stretched and he saw her belly roll. Jouichi had been there to commune and he looked happy to see him. Another shock to him was how Jouichi and Kenta had become good friends. The two joked with each other and it was seen that they were busy fighting the other. Asuna looked at them both with such adoration that Kameron could see issue with her spiders but he kept silent. He would shelter her secrets and keep them safe. The head frère stared at her stomach and dreamed of what his daughter would look like and his smile was tender.

“She is pathing strongly. Press your hands here.” Asuna commanded.

“Yes.” He said mesmerized.

His child kicked and his heart stuttered with such love that he was choked up. He looked up at her and her eyes held such emotion and it was for him.

“I say it over and over, I am so glad you tried to attack me that day.” She grinned softly.

“I am as well. By the ancients I am so glad I did.” Kameron groaned as he pulled her down and kissed her.

Lei chuckled as the two consumed the other and he loved the sight. Lei loved Kameron too. He loved him wholly and he slipped into the bed after Asuna gently pulled back.

“My turn lovely Kameron.” His Shouten lover grinned.

“You always take your turn Lei.” Kameron smiled at him.

“Oh yes. I was fixing to kick some major ass mind you. Do not go far Asuna. I have in mind some passion.” Lei commanded.

“Hai.” She smiled.

The inu empusae slipped away to try and hunt before they made plans. She had word from Hibari and her daughter was hunting for Sergei. Asuna intended to help hunt and she did not have long she figured. She was getting heavy with her babes and as she about to change form her senses tripped. The dagger was to her neck and she sensed taijiya. Shaoqing was bold and brazen in his attempt and she was growling fiercely.

“You have not been around in some time. You carry more filth in your womb.” He hissed.

“You have managed to bathe. Congrats.” Asuna hissed back.

“Nasty youkai harlot! You almost killed me and so did your whore spawn. I will kill you this time and collect the bounty on your head. I will the other one for the fun of it.” Shao said in hate.

“It is ningen like you and Edward that give your species a bad name! Bastard!” She snarled as she moved fast.

She slashed him deeply but he cut her as well. Asuna yelped and she was gasping as blood gushed from the wound in her neck.

“Your enemy Sanra has been most informative. She hates you and tells King Edward much. Should not be gone youkai slut. Bleed out slowly as that wound will not close. I shall not slice open your belly.” Shaoqing said moving closer.

Asuna was trying to staunch her own wound and she was gasping. The shadows coalesced behind the taijiya and Chan appeared. He reached up so fast and snapped the youkai slayer’s neck that the ningen never stood a chance. The elder incubus stared down at her with his anger and he sliced his own palm as he pressed the wound in her neck. Her lips were turning slowly blue and she was gasping. Shaoqing lay dead with open eyes and his neck grotesquely angled as Chan used his yoki to heal the young queen.

“You idiot.” He snarled at her.

“How did I not feel him?” She asked stuttering as his yoki did its magic.

“Because you are a babe. You have power but you refuse to engage it! You are so damn hard headed that you will let yourself be come upon but that is fine you arrogant bitch! You know everything! You know not! You were her but you will not even let yourself merge with those memories because you are so hell bent on being you! I say fine but you refuse your own yoki. You are a snotty ill mannered bitch…” Chan said in a tirade.

Asuna could not think and she was forehead to forehead with the white haired incubus. His stopped talking and he growled at her.


“You will not control me.” Asuna softly commanded.

“I am your equal. I will not be subjugated by any queen.” Chan growled.

“I am your better.” She said rapidly as she felt the fever taking her over.

“Bull shit and you know it.” He said feeling it too.

“You said so yourself that I am stronger.” She said barely touching her lips to his.

“Whatever. I am ancient, remember? You think I am afraid of you?” Chan whispered and groaned.

Her hands buried in his hair as their lips attacked. Why all of a sudden she was giving in he had no idea but the kiss was making him lose reason and her claws dug in his ass and he was losing his control really fast. Chan had never wanted a female empusae so much but of course she was half inu. The lust, need, and more crossed his face and he watched as something passed her face.

“You vacillate again.” He accused.

“No.” She said breathless.

His nostrils flared and he smelled blood. Chan looked down and her hakama was soaked in the viscous liquid. The incubus did not think and he picked her up bridal style and he ported amidst her brood in this time frame. He was quick, shrewd, and always alert and it was what had made him an excellent leader for so long. Qui ran in and he saw the blood. Kameron was up and he was panicked. Lei was calm but he did not feel it.

“You hurt her and I will bleed you from the inside out.” Lei threatened.

“I killed her attacker you ignorant wraith. Quilin! Find one of the ancients now!” He commanded.

“Uh.” Qui said looking at Kameron.

“Go.” The head frère commanded.

The brunette frère bowed his head to the black haired frère and Chan seethed. Quilin ported out and Asuna sat up. She groaned out and she stared at Kameron with wide eyes.

“Soten. Chanak. I need Chanak. His babe. She must be doing this. Kameron. Please.” She cried out.

“You need Leth’Evana.” He nodded quickly.

Her head was bathed in sweat and she nodded. Lei frowned and he was definitely not happy with the Soten. Qui reappeared with Fionn who stared at the blood and he did not even think. He hauled her up and Kameron spoke quickly. The thunder ekimmu spoke rapidly and he phased out with her to Leth’Evana. As soon as they were gone, Chan was up and Kameron came between the two men. The elder incubus was furious and he stared at the queen’s head frère and the former Egyptian never wavered.

“She claimed him. You have no sway over him any longer. He is hers and therefore will do as she commands and I speak for her as well.” Kameron stated firmly.

“I have never seen a queen who set it up this way. You may wish to rethink this frère.” Chan said growling.

“Nothing to think. She is my mate as well and she gives me my daughter. I wish no violence but I will.” The hybrid said calmly.

“I wish violence.” Lei sneered.

“You will die Shouten.” The incubus threatened.

“Chan just go!” Quilin said speaking up.

“No! I will not go unless you go with me.” He said flatly.

“I am not arguing with you.” Kameron said.

“I am!” The Jing heir snarled.

Chan ended up face first on the ground and the punch of the Shouten startled him. The amount of power behind it was startling in of itself. Lei tackled him and he was actually phasing out parts of himself to keep Chan from punching and clawing him. The man’s intelligence and strength aggravated the water incubus and the Panyu empusae surprised Lei and shoved his hand into his chest and the young man choked up water before he could phase. Chan managed to shove him off but when he got up; Qui and Kameron were gone. He stared down at Lei and snarled.

“I hope you drown sorry bastard! Damn!” He said irritated and he ported out.

Lei was gasping and the bastard’s yoki was so different that he could not think as he continued to cough up bloodied water. It slowly wore off as air began to fill his lungs. He continued to rasp and struggle as he in vain tried to stay awake. His wife was in danger and he was now passing out.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fionn knew it was dangerous but he brought her straight into Leth’Evana and to where she indicated. It was the past era still and he was going back for her frère he had promised. The blood was staining his clothes now and the Soten was there quickly but Chanak looked sick and horrified. Chanak picked her up and rushed her to the waters as his lover was gasping in pain.

“Shhh. I can help you. Calm. I can help you.” The young Chanak stated with concern.

“Chanak get her out. She needs help! Please. Get her out.” She cried.

“How did this pass?” He asked with shaking hands as the blood stained the pure waters.

“Attacked by a ningen.” She said whining in rising pain.

“I do not understand. How?” He asked as he quickly pulled her out and he worked to undo her clothing.

“Taijiya had dagger. He stabbed my neck but it was not closing.” Asuna whispered with a shaky voice.

“What?” He asked getting sick to his stomach.

“Chanak what?” She asked getting scared.

“What did he say?” He asked handing her a medicinal plant.

She automatically began to chew it and he did not have time to wait and he began to cut. Her screams rent the air but he cut fast. Chanak had only done this a few times and he was shaking too badly. Fionn phased in and he saw blood. He saw lots of it and he was sick to death with it. He did the last thing he ever thought he would do.

“Soten! Is the fae healer in this era?” He demanded.

“Why?” Chanak snarled.

“Because you will butcher her.” Fionn said arrogantly.

“Oh..yes! He is in that palace. He is a bastard.” He said shaking.

“Keep her alive.” The ekimmu commanded.

Kameron neared her as did Qui. Both cut their wrists and fed her blood and she was barely conscious.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// / ////////////////////////////////////
Fionn phased in and there was instantly many fae warriors surrounding him. His hand was on his long sword and his sneer revealed his hate of these creatures. Beren stalked forward and he snarled at Fionn as he recognized one who had been there at his brother’s death.

“Airis Ludok now!” He said in hate.

“My healer is not your concern ekimmu bastard!” Beren said almost in a growl.

“Even if Asuna is bleeding to death?” Fionn asked smirking.

“What?” The fae prince asked suddenly shaking.

“Now. The fae healer now!” He demanded.

“Airis!” Beren bellowed.

Simyth was not around as he was hunting and the water fae ran out. Fionn moved hurriedly and he grabbed the hated enemy of his youth. They phased to Chanak and the Soten man was holding something and Airis was sickened and horrified at the blood. He moved swiftly as he pulled another babe out carefully and this one cried and screamed strongly. His hair was gray and brown mottled. His kumo eyes were blue and he was mewling. Asuna was barely awake and she was mouthing thank Kami. Qui took the half kumo babe and his hands were covered in blood. Airis stared at his lover from the other era and she was fading fast. Fionn heard sobbing from Chanak and it actually made him hurt for the young man. Kameron watched his babe emerge and he cried out as she screamed. Her hair was silver and her eyes dark. Asuna mouthed softly but it was barely heard. Her eyes were dull and it was evident that her other daughter was dead but he worked to save her.

“Filth! Feed her your blood.” Airis commanded.

“Yes. Deifiúr? Drink! Drink!” Fionn commanded.

Asuna could barely make anything out and they heard laughing on the other end of the cavern. A beautiful golden haired woman stepped in and her face held hatred. She stared at the son who had betrayed her and the dead child whom he had sired. Chanak stared at his mother and he realized what had happened. His own mother had given the human the device to kill his baby and he shrieked.

“How could you? How could you Mother?” Chanak snarled.

His child had silver hair and her eyes were closed. Blood stained his cheeks and he could not stop weeping. Sanra tr’Awnhi stared at him with hatred and she sneered.

“You are weak and unworthy of what I was going to give you. If that bitch thinks I am going to sit in a grave then she has another thing coming. You are nothing!!!!” Sanra shrieked at her son.

“I will kill you! I will fucking kill you myself! She was innocent!” He screamed at his own mother.

“You cannot even take care of yourself Chanak. Fuck you betraying brat. Bilae will be here in but a moment. Death to Arianrhod again. How sweet. This is your price for fucking my enemy.” She said to her own son.

The Soten could not put his dead child down and Fionn suddenly rose. He stood his ground and this situation was no good at all. This Shouten hybrid woman had managed what Ayille had not…she had brought down Asuna faster and harder and brought their enemy too close.

“Goodbye to you all. In moments these caverns will be filled with Sistern and I will be killing Simyth Elensar. You really should have stayed by my side my son. You would have ruled it all. Goodbye!” Sanra whispered and she slowly phased out.