Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ Clash of Titans ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: TheInuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own theBleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.


A Clash of Titans

It was rare for Chan to only have one individual in a day; it was even more unusual for him to wish it for more than two. The Panyu founder had his arm protectively around her waist as he just cuddled with her form naked on his wide bamboo bed that was enclosed by white, sheer silk curtains. She was sleeping deeply and he nodded his head for a servant to come.

-Bring us some fresh blood. - Chan pathed to his incubus manservant.

The man nodded his head and bowed as he left the two. The ancient empusae lord ran his fingers gently through her hair and she was exhausted. It was not because of lovemaking; he had refrained from most things, but he figured just sheer exhaustion. She had been going and going for so long; she just needed to sleep for some time. The servant reappeared and had warm blood in two chalices that he sat upon a low table near the shrouded bed. Chan nodded and the incubus left.

“Asuna? Wake for a moment, please.” He said soothingly.

“Hai?” She murmured sleepily.

She felt him wrap her hand around a chalice and she sat up slowly. The blood was extremely warm and she was puzzled. Asuna sipped it and it was perfection and so she tipped it back and drained the glass.

“Seeing as how our babe is nearly pure what we are, you should take in some blood every day.” Chan said gently as he ran his hand up and down her arm.

“I have been craving it more yes; but for me that is normal.” Her reply came as she lay back and stared at the ornate ceiling.

“What is it you wish to know? How is it you can now shield from my mind?” He asked surprised as he tried to ascertain her thoughts.

“I have always been able to; but at times you have caught me off guard and when you have been in, it has proven difficult to push you out.” Asuna admitted shrugging.

Chan sat back surprised and the fact she could always shield from him was a shock; even to him. He was superb with telepathy and telekinesis but her telepathy was far more powerful than his even and that was shocking considering his age.

“What do you want from me exactly Chan?” She asked not looking at him.

“I have told you over and over; I want to give you the life you so crave woman! I want you to have to stop fighting for your existence!! I should like the ekimmu quit telling you who you are and what you should do, and I very much would like others quit trying to take you for your power. How about you live by your terms and only for that?” He stated vehemently, sitting up fully as the silk and cashmere blankets pooled at his waist.

“Why would you do that? You have known me for so little time.” The female version of him said suspiciously.

“Because I am what you are and I have learned what it is like to be hunted like an animal! You have been hunted and commanded so long that you cannot accept truth. This is truth my darling one; I was angry when you demanded to know my past but when you showed up and did not judge me; you in fact delivered vengeance in my behalf, I swore the same for you. I was obsessed with you and yes, I was infatuated too but I will destroy the world in order to see you live in peace.” Chan stated taking her hands in his.

His eyes slowly burned violet and his words made her tremble and tears fell from her eyes. Every single one of his words were true and she had been hunted, debased, abused, and tortured for so long that she did not know how else to be. Chan watched as she actually began to sob and he pulled her into his arms and held her tightly and only supported her as she allowed herself the breakdown.

“You are an immensely powerful creature my darling but you deserve to be able to break down because you are a living woman. You give life and you have had it taken from you.” He whispered in such calming words.

“I am having immense guilt over several things I have done wrong in the process of trying to stay alive.” The empusae queen said finally wiping away her bloody tears with a proffered silk cloth.

“Let me guess one, the Elensar boy? I have seen in your lovely mind that he pursued you. Personally, I question your tastes in any Leth`Evana man but I am not you.” He teased her.

Asuna actually smiled and she laughed very softly as she met his now blue eyes.

“When Chun died; I questioned whether I could go on, I really was that crushed. The fact that he would rather die than be by my side; it destroyed me. The feelings would not go away for some time but then I realized it was not that he did not wish to be by my side; he only wished to be who he was and I could not force what I was upon him. I would have been no better than my own mother or the ekimmu.” Chan said staring out into his room, focusing on nothing in particular.

“I have felt that but then I saved my pups and turned them into what I was. I did not give them choices. I am glad they wanted to live.” Asuna said looking down feeling shame.

“We make mistakes just like any sentient creature Asuna. What makes us immune? The fae like to think they so much more refined and superior but they are not. Their arrogance is their weakness supreme.” He said rising from the beautiful bed.

He only wore thin silk green boxer like shorts and she appreciated the view she had and he felt her eyes on him and he was not going to allow this to be sordid in any way. Chan decided that he was going to make this young creature love him as much as he did her. She would feel the same depth of need and passion as he did. He had even denied himself her full body two nights ago; he had only kissed her skin till she was flush and begging. The young queen was not fulfilled by him and he had cursed himself but she had to decimate an animal in the forest and he knew his grandsons had been paid a visit; but his objective was too pure. Quilin would not recognize him and he was astonished at himself.

Naraku was sitting in his office with Fionn and Lei. Their mate had dropped off the radar after she had been to see the fae king and things were fairly calm but Jing had brought disturbing news of Sanra’s remains missing from the Hueco Mundo cemetery. Efnisien was near and he was tense as he listened to what was going on. His master looked over at him and the hanyou looked at him.

“What has you so fidgety Efnisien?” He demanded.

“Master, I am just unsure of this theft by Bilae. It just is unnatural is all; we should make certain that all avenues are covered and he cannot use them.” He suggested.

“Chaos is being cautious?” Fionn said almost in amusement, almost.

“Sanra was a lunatic but brilliant. Who the hell knows what she had access to in Leth`Evana that we do not know about on our prospective planes people! I for one am thinking the bat shit crazy bitch could and would be able to come up with a way to haunt our asses.” Jing Lei Shi stated firmly.

“Where is Asuna in all this?” Naraku snapped as he tapped a pen in his agitation.

“She was in Panyu the night before last.” Lei volunteered.

“Damn inu. Go track her Jing and drag her ass home. She needs to remember that we have a widow to put down and a babe to retrieve. There was a kumo babe in her brood; where is it?” The hanyou demanded.

“What babe Naraku?” The Jing heir asked dumbly.

“Oh whatever, I will find out later.” He snapped as he waved the other two men on.

Fionn stood up and phased out and so did Lei. He first phased to the in-between at Hadasan. Kameron and Admal were there with their children at the moment; Larak, Kala, Aahmes, Arsinoe, Shen, Lifen, and Yunru. Three girls and four boys between the three men and it was quite busy but Lei loved it. This palace was meant to be full of families and love.

“Baba! Baba! Shen take my baby!” Lifen whined about her barely older sibling.

“Shen? Give your sister her doll please.” Lei scolded his young son.

“Stupid girl stuff!” Shen said making a face as he dropped the doll missing its legs.

“Shen!” Admal cried at his bound’s child first.

Lei sighed as Lifen began to cry rather shrilly and he scooped her up. He demanded his eldest son into the corner and Shen stuck his tongue out and phased out. Admal followed after the young boy and Jing was exasperated. Yunru just played with Kala and Aahmes a little and Kameron was slightly amused.

“Do they fight often?” He asked Lei.

“Always! Every damn chance they get. I was never close in age to my siblings so I had no idea it could be like this.” He said sighing.

“I had an older sister when I was human but she was killed by a crocodile in the Nile before I was given to Ayille.” Kameron admitted.

“Seriously? You have never said anything before.” His lover stated sitting while Lifen played with his ebony hair.

Lei was dressed in pressed black cotton pants, a slim fitted white button down shirt, and a modern Chinese style jacket in grey and black that was embroidered and was heavy silk. His black ankle boots he loved adorned his feet and he perused his lover and Kameron was wearing a navy cable knit sweater that had a turtle neck with tan corded britches. He was in casual mode as of late and wore only leather oxfords. His hair was pulled back at the nape of his neck; whereas Lei’s was cut well above his shoulders.

“Naraku was making his commanding mode known; do you feel our wife?” Lei asked Kameron as he rearranged Lifen since she made herself comfortable in her father’s lap.

“I feel her but I cannot trace it. She is not keeping the bond open right now. I think the realization that Ayille is dead is fully hitting her. I also think she may be hiding and trying to find her will. I did have the feeling of weariness; especially concerning the ekimmu and fae situations.” The head frère answered softly as he watched his two children in deep love.

Arsinoe was asleep in a travel cradle and he had her mother’s milk in plenty of supply. He knew his wife and queen; she would not stray too far from her infants. She did disappear every day for a few hours but it was to go to Masahiro and Kenta. Things were still chaotic and so forth; the Federation would notice the important ookami kumo gone soon enough. The thing was; no one knew where he was except Asuna and Kameron and they were not telling. Kenta and his son were safe.

“You think the ekimmu are going to make moves to address this fictional throne they keep hinting at?” Jing asked surprised.

“I do. I also think she thinks it. The fae situation is also not good and with having that soul; she feels out of control.” The astute frère murmured.

“The only place I know she could hide and not be found is in that damn palace owned by that fucker Chan.” Lei growled gently.

“I am assuming that is where she is. I know when she partakes my dear one. She has not.” Kameron stated quite bluntly.

Jing Lei Shi was shocked stupid by that little bit of information and if Chan was not engaging her physically; he wondered what the hell the fucking incubus lord was up to.

Fionn was considering things and with the death of Ayille; things for Bilae were becoming desperate again. Gwydion was sitting near him and there were a few others that were from the extreme past and completely dedicated to Arianrhod Hammel and her right to the throne.

“She has been suppressing herself more often as of late.” Gwydion said flatly.

“I have noticed. For a time she was coming into her power and she was truly becoming Arianrhod reborn and now; it is like she has completely abandoned who she was.” Fionn stated with stony worry.

A warrior named Crevan Blethen was leaning back in his leather armchair as the two Hammel brothers spoke of their queen. Kynwal Prothro sat opposite his fellow warrior noble and both had been in the court of Arianrhod Hammel and served Fionn as loyal warriors. Crevan had wheat colored hair that curled just past his ears and his eyes were a soft shade of aqua-marine. Kynwal had dark brown hair that had been shortened in this modern era that he wore longer on top and short on bottom. He was able to tuck some behind his ear and his haunting eyes were dark grey. Both men were nearly as tall as Fionn who towered the re-born Arianrhod; she came to just past his shoulders.

“The issues within the fae have seemed to have completely grabbed and sapped her will my princes.” Kynwal stated bluntly.

Gwydion looked over at the Welsh ekimmu and he was stunning with his coloring and square jaw and dimpled chin. He was a noble and had always served their family faithfully. Fionn had always controlled the warriors but Kynwal would speak his mind and freely to him as well.

“We need to deal with the threat of Teruyoshi and that ridiculous place called the Seireitei.” Crevan suggested to the two Hammel princes as well.

“You both make excellent points and this is what we are going to do; Gwydion and Crevan you will take half of our forces and strike that bastard brother of ours and destroy as much as you can. Teach that whelp who the masters are. Kynwal and I will head up another force into Leth`Evana and force an uprising between the ruling house and the Undine.” Fionn said clenching his fist.

Gwydion wanted to ask Fionn when he commanded HIM; but he let it go, because frankly they did not need the tension at this moment.

“I like the idea of giving Teru a freak blizzard. I think several ice pikes through several of his captains will do quite nicely.” The prince of ice and snow smiled cruelly.

“Let us move. Neifion Rease, you will report directly to me on Bilae’s whereabouts in the past.” The thunder ekimmu commanded.

A pale man with reddish brown hair and dark brown eyes nodded and bowed low. His hair was long but was braided into many thin braids and it was kept up in a high pony tail. He was extremely built and broad chested but his stomach was flat and the outline of his abdominals were seen and his pelvic bones. He held a reinforced white oak spear with a mithril tip. He had been a contemporary of Gavin Tremin; he had always thought the other warrior an idiot for allowing himself to become involved with the royal family. Neifion was also a noble but he was not stupid and he followed his queen and lived his life so long ago. Now he followed his orders to get his life back.

“As you command my prince.” Neifion spoke in a deep timbre.

They all had their orders and missions and they split up. Kynwal walked beside Fionn and it had been sometime since he and the younger Hammel brother had spoken; but Fionn was sensible and every inch the warrior. His concerns were for those of the kingdom and their queen, that was how Fionn thought and Kynwal respected it.

“When the prison plane was opened; I do admit that I just wandered for some time and soaked up being free.” Kynwal stated as they moved.

“You cannot be faulted for that. Ten millenniums in a fucking wasteland would make most of us mad, those who it did drive mad joined Bilae.” Fionn muttered.

“Is it true that the re-born queen has given you a child?” the nobleman warrior asked.

“Aye. Her name is Aibhlinn Hammel and she is the heir of Arianrhod and me and that of Tír na nÓg. When Asuna bears me any more babes, they too will follow in the succession.” His commander answered honestly.

“She prefers to be called this life’s name? How did you arrange to have your daughter above Gwydion’s son?” Kynwal asked in utter surprise.

“Because I am married to Arianrhod’s body and soul in this life and not Gwydion; he never did see to that little detail. She and I cemented our tie in ancient Briton. Yes, she does prefer to be called by this life’s name and not by Arianrhod.” Fionn smirked in triumph over his selfish older sibling.

“Can you believe my lord that I have not seen her?” The brunette man asked shaking his head in amazement.

“Well I got information of where she is right now. You shall meet your queen in this body.” His prince spoke.

Fionn opened a gate and they walked through it. The thunder ekimmu recognized Panyu and the forests around it. They both moved towards a grand palatial compound and Kynwal almost made a hissing sound when he really felt the auras.

“Yes this is a den of powerful infants. Their leader is one that helped to kill Ayille. He is also a turned Undine fae. He is by no means any normal infant; in fact, I would not call him one at all. He was turned by our blood.” Fionn explained.

“How in the heavens did that happen??” Kynwal replied completely shocked.

“I do not want to even contemplate. Fae are only good for killing and gluttoning on their blood.” The Hammel prince snapped.

They did not even make it near the wall of the palace when several empusae men came from the shadows and stared at the two ekimmu with utter disdain.

“Why are you here ekimmu?” A raven haired Asian incubus asked coldly.

“Your Lord Chan has been communing with Lady Asuna. I demand to see her and I mean now.” Fionn commanded of the weaker blood drinker.

“You do not command our lord ekimmu. I will ask him if he will tolerate your presence.” The black sneered.

Kynwal was angered by the audacity of the infant blood drinker and Fionn had to hold his arm. The dark haired incubus had ported out and several minutes passed and Chan himself appeared before Fionn and Kynwal. Chan lifted his beautiful and youthful face as he took in the two filthy ekimmu before him.

“Why are you at my home?” Chan asked barely civil.

“Because Asuna is here.” Fionn snapped at the empusae lord.

“You will behave yourself Fionn Hammel and I do remember who you are ekimmu. I do not like your kind; in fact, I fucking loathe your species. I have not killed either of you yet out of respect for my precious queen.” The incubus lord stated as his eyes slowly bled to a royal purple color.

Chan’s white hair was pulled up in a royal top knot to reveal his elvish heritage. He had on a long yukata that was thick silk in white with blue edging on the sleeves. The back had a traditional dragon motif and the silk dragged the ground. The yukata was open to reveal his bare chest and he wore snug fitting white ku. His feet were adorned in plain geta style sandals and Fionn was barely able to contain his hate.

“Behave ourselves? Do yourself a favor turnling fae and get Lady Asuna and get the fuck out of our way.” The ekimmu of thunder and lightning snarled suddenly.

Chan lost his temper and his hand pressed to Fionn’s chest. The ekimmu always had call upon his element and the empusae lord mixed his element with Fionn’s and the resulting mix was an electrocution. Fionn shook for a moment and he had to step back as acrid smoke and burnt flesh was scented. Chan narrowed his gorgeous eyes and his nemesis was ready to kill him.

“Do not even think to try and fight me ekimmu! I retain not only my Undine power but so many more. You will wait and I will see if the said lady wishes to even speak with you trash!” Chan hissed.

Kynwal had an unusual ability and he was usually allied with Arawn on many occasions and also very handy on a battlefield; he had the ability of nether manipulation. If a soul was still near; he had the ability to create the very matter of Annwyn and restore life and also take it. Kynwal was no mere ekimmu and Bilae had desperately wanted him on his side. Kynwal decided a show was in order and he grabbed Chan’s arm. For the first time in his very long life; Chan felt something akin to fear. Something invaded his arm that felt like death and he snarled in agony as he jerked himself away. He stared at the brunette ekimmu with unadulterated hate and he pathed to one of his guards. It was some time when Asuna appeared and she took the breath of Fionn and Kynwal alike. She wore a hanfu the color of blood and off the shoulders. The bodice and a wide band along the off the shoulder portion of the top of the garment was embroidered with silver and gold precious metal thread and Fionn was certain that some of the “beading” were not beads at all but precious pearls in several colors. The embroidery on the bodice fell into a “v” till about navel level and the layers of silk were numerous as some were sheer and some were opaque. Her sleeves were extremely wide and every edge was in white and she had a sheer purple wrap that was around her. Her silver tresses had a silver part and were smooth on top and a low braid coiled around itself at the nape of her neck and on her forehead she wore a chain diadem with a crescent moon medallion in the center and on the bottom tip of the moon there was a tiny garnet stone.

“Why are you here Fionn? Who are you ekimmu?” Asuna asked softly and wearily.

“We came to confer with you on your plans of Bilae; have you forgotten that he still needs to be destroyed? This is Kynwal Prothro; you may or may not remember of all the nobles and the families that supported Arianrhod’s rule.” The thunder ekimmu said trying to remain calm.

Chan stood by and his arm was still aching badly. His nerves were on fire and hate was on its highest level because of the very creatures that had caused him to become what he was.

“I know you not Mister Prothro; as in no, I do not remember. I hope that does not offend you. There is a great deal I do remember but much I do not. I am thankful for that. I am not Arianrhod Hammel any longer but Asuna Orlovich-Jing; I was her but she is not me.” Asuna said looking at the beautiful noble ekimmu.

“My queen, I think I understand or at least I hope I understand. Prince Fionn?” Kynwal asked confused.

“Asuna what the hell is going on?” Her ekimmu husband demanded.

“I cannot talk about these matters here. I will go to the Estate shortly; I will meet you both there. Aibhlinn has been asking for her daidí.” She said lifting her chin.

“I know and I miss our child! I have been battling as much as you!” Fionn said almost like guilt.

“You chastised me about Nemain!” Asuna hissed suddenly.

“Not here! Not in front of others.” Her ekimmu husband snarled.

“As you wish.” She growled low and regained her composure.

The two ekimmu before her used their phasing ability and she turned to Chan and saw his arm. She was horrified and there was sweat upon his brow.

“What happened?” His lover demanded in fury.

“The dark one has power I have never seen. I believe I actually do need Leth`Evana.” Chan said shuddering.

“I will take you to Chanak.” She said firmly.

“That creature??” He scoffed.

“You will not defy my will in this Chan! I need you.” Asuna growled at him.

“Need me why my queen?” He demanded of her.

She refused to answer him and she ported him. What shocked them both was the fact that it was directly into Leth`Evana and under her own power. They stood outside of Chanak’s home in the Crystalline caves and she looked at him and jerked her head.

“How did you do that?” Chan asked stunned completely.

“I am her but she is not me! Now march!” She commanded.

Chan realized that her power was starting to fully meld and she could port into Leth`Evana then that might mean she could port into ALL the planes. Excitement filled his veins and he was certain that she was Asuna and NOT Arianrhod.

Asuna walked into her estate home and she marched straight up to Kynwal and punched him to the floor. Her wind dagger appeared instantly and she held it to his throat and she snarled like a wild inu. Her eyes were blood red as she was suddenly surrounded by several of her family members. Fionn tried to near her and she actually snarled and barked at him in a ferocious threat.

“She says do not touch her or you will suffer her wrath.” Ichigawa offered Fionn.

“What the hell! Why do you attack one of your own?” Her ekimmu mate demanded in fury.

“Because he attacked one of my own! I am NOT ekimmu! I am an inu first and then I am an empusae and a queen at that! Remember yourself Fionn!” Asuna said in her demonic tone.

Naraku came amongst the throng and the sight of his mate in her beast was quite arousing and an awesome sight indeed. He watched with interest and she stepped back and had Konkisaiga appear as well.

“You follow me as your ruler than it is as ME; NOT ARIANRHOD! I am ASUNA JING! Remember that all ekimmu!” The rabid inu onna screamed at the two ekimmu.

“You have lost your fucking mind!” Fionn snapped in anger.

“No! I have regained my mind. I can port into Leth`Evana and Soul Society now. It means my power has been melding Fionn. In order to get her abilities; I had to accept that I WAS her. I am ME.” She said letting her yoki weapons vanish.

“Fine. You are Asuna. We do not answer to a fae turned empusae infant!” He snarled at her.

“He is a most important ally and you will not harm him again or I will kill the offender. Do you understand me? There will be no returning or rebirth.” She stated stalking past him.

“By the heavens what the fuck has happened to you?” He demanded.

“I want my life Fionn! You should want your life with peace for Aibhlinn or perhaps you cannot accept peace and you wish my death AGAIN?” Asuna asked archly.

“That is the stupidest question! How dare you.” He actually screamed at her.

Fionn grabbed her and he shocked all assembled and he dominated her in a powerful and passionate consumption. At first she resisted but Asuna could not fight her love for this man and she kissed him back with as much passion. Fionn knew Arianrhod had finally started to meld into one and it was majestic. Kynwal was shocked but so terribly awed by this creature that he got on his knees and bowed. The rest of the group broke up except Naraku who came over and tapped Fionn on the shoulder.

“Save me some Thunder Boy.” The hanyou snarked.

Fionn stepped back from kissing his goddess stupid and Asuna blinked several times and she saw Naraku and he smiled at her as he picked her up and swung her around several times.

“You are perfection my little inu. Now let us sit down to a summit and talk of death.” Naraku smirked darkly.

“Hai. Fionn and Sir Kynwal are you in?” Asuna asked

“Absolutely.” Thunder incarnate said without blinking.

“I am only doing this for her.” Chanak stated as he worked drawing the nether substance from Chan.

“Oh I am so sure Soten. I have killed scores of your kind.” Chan sneered.

“She pathed to me why you hate the ekimmu and Leth`Evana so much; do you think I hold the fae in any esteem?” The Soten leader asked the ancient empusae.

“Why should you not when your daddy is the king of all fae?” The incubus asked coldly.

“I have no feelings towards him. My half-brother has tried to kill me and he intends to do so again. He also intends to harm Asuna, I cannot allow that.” Chanak stated flatly.

“Oh my cousin intends to kill his old wife does he? He took her against her will and expected the feelings to last? Stupid wood fae.” Chan snorted in arrogance.

“So we have similar agendas empusae. I hold the ruling house of Leth`Evana NO allegiance despite what they think. My allegiance are to three people; Asuna, Serik, and Rhoswen. I will make my allegiance to you and your kind if you help me protect my family.” The Soten said solemnly.

Chan was surprised by the fae wraith’s declarations and these creatures were amazingly powerful. He knew with his empusae and the Soten allied; it would be a boon to killing Bilae and throwing Leth`Evana into further upset.

“Bring your children into my complex. My empusae are all older than a thousand years. I only covet powerful ones of my kind.” The incubus lord stated.

“The nether poison is gone. I suggest we take out this ekimmu as soon as possible. It matters not if he is on Asuna’s side or not; he is a danger to us.” The fae wraith murmured.

“I agree.” Chan nodded.

“And I shall bring my children. I will continue your vengeance Hunir.” Chanak said leveling his rainbow stare at the ancient incubus.

“I believe you.” He said shocked and amazed at the Soten.

“Once I give my word; you have to betray ME before I back out on it.” He was informed.

“You were of service to me Soten. I do not take that lightly. Bring them and we shall work out a strategy.” Chan said with a slight smile.

Chanak took his hand and it cemented the alliance between their two species and all Chanak cared about was getting rid of Bilae, protecting his children and wife, killing Beren, and killing his mother.

The ancient empusae lord walked back into his palatial complex and she had not answered him when he asked her, why she needed him. He suspected it was only as a killing machine and it was weighing heavily on him. Chan straightened his spine and he did not sense the intruder when he was actually spun around. He was flattened on his bed and he stared into her eyes and she was still wearing his gift of the scarlet hanfu and crescent moon diadem.

“I will answer now.” Asuna whispered as she lowered her mouth to his.

Chan could not stop the groan that escaped him and his hand reached up and wrapped around her long elegant neck and gently pulled her closer. She grasped his other hand in hers and lifted it above his head; his female counterpart explored his mouth to taste him and stroke tongue with hers and trace his palate and teeth. He moaned as she dominated him and she moved to kissing and a soft lick to the corner of his lips and his gasps were coming frequently.

“I do not want a feeding or meaningless encounter. I want none of that with you. I cannot give you fidelity but I told you that you have my heart.” Chan rasped in a deep husk.

“Is that what I have Chan? I have your heart?” She growled gently as she licked up his neck.

“Yes! If you doubt it, then you may as well get off of me now! I will sate myself with another.” He said suddenly full of anger, despair, and actual disappointment.

“I doubt so much Lord Chan. Can you not forgive my hesitation to believe every declaration?” Asuna asked raising a brow.

Chan focused and she was thrown onto his chaise lounge with just enough force to get her off of him; with his mind alone. He sat up and stood and pointed to his door and his eyes burned in extreme hostility at his feelings being thrown in his face. He still wore his long yukata like garment and Asuna stared at his bare chest and she stared at his eyes.

“You make yourself clear Lady Jing. I will lend myself to your services to stop this great evil but after that; I never want to see your face in my area again!” Chan stated with profound ice in his voice.

“Well even Edward the First of England claimed certain affection for me at one point. He used Bilae’s totems and trinkets against me because he felt for me. He convinced himself that because he felt that way that I was his to do with as he wished. Others have done the same; used my blood lusts to claim me and I have gone with it because I am empusae after all.” Asuna espoused crossing her arms.

Chan sputtered in fury and his head whipped around and his white hair was down and seemed to wrap around him like a shimmering ivory curtain.

“As you know; we empusae rarely give our true hearts easily. You will not DARE compare me to a fucking mortal and have I tried to use blood against you as of late?” He snapped baring fangs.

“No you have not. The ekimmu want to know what your agenda is and I am feeling there is no agenda but just something pure. I want to believe it but I have been duped before.” Asuna spoke again as the weary woman he had seen so early that morning.

The Panyu empusae could only look at her and he was in front of her and tipped her chin a little. He reached up and cradled her head and savagely began an all-out possession of her natural and preternatural senses. His kiss caused her to feel heat in her belly and extremities as well as her core. A trembling began all over as he only kissed her with savage passion and primitive need. Chan just stopped and stepped back.

“Get out.” Chan commanded.

“What?” She asked stunned.

“I have said my piece and I will not beg anyone for anything; let alone something as insipid as love! Have your doubts young one and lose much.” He said turning and walking away from her.

The woman he wanted to love grabbed his shoulders and she moved his snowy hair and mouthed his right juncture. Chan’s guttural groan gave her stabs of pleasure straight to her center and she did not clamp down and only mouthed the skin.

-Now I beg you Chan. Forgive me. Forgive me my lord. - She pathed in his mind.

“What?” He tried to think.

-Your heart is mine and I accept it. Can you find mine? - She purred in thought.

“Do not tease me like this Lady Asuna. I have loved very little in my life and hated a great many.” Chan shouted out as her fangs sank in just a little.

She slipped off his long, thick white silk yukata robe and revealed his white back and she ran her hands up and down his sculpted arms. Asuna lifted her slightly bloodied lips and sucked his ear lobe into her mouth. Chan gasped and she confirmed that his fae senses still existed. When her tongue ran up the shell; she got a slight shake out of him and it was making her crazed. She moved to stand in front of him and his eyes were somewhere between blue-purple. The inu-empusae pressed her palms to his pectorals and she walked him backwards towards his bed and felled him backwards and followed as he fell upon the softness of silk and the cashmere. His silver haired love licked up his neck to his chin and one hand was pushing his ku past his hips. Asuna spied and she could see his abdominals outlined as well as his pelvic muscles. She did not realize she was salivating and growling at the same time and Chan gently turned her chin to look at him in the eyes.

“I told you…” Chan started to say.

She silenced him by wrapping her hand around him and he shut his eyes and grit his teeth as Chan shouted out as he had been denying himself and only taking the most necessary life forces.

“Please help me with this splendid hanfu.” Asuna asked containing her beast.

She climbed off of him and he was actually trembling slightly. The great incubus lord had been brought low by a young empusae queen and he slowly undid the laces in the back of the exquisite scarlet colored work of art. As soon as the laces were undone; she worked the Chinese dress off and stood before him naked and only with her hair up and with the diadem on the crown of her head. Chan lost his mind at the scene she displayed and he pressed himself to her to feel her skin to his. Asuna jumped up in his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist as she devoured his mouth as she held his chin and ran fingers through his beautiful hair. He did not want this sordid in any way and he laid back and her head met a pillow. Chan managed to disengage her legs and she bowed her entire back off of his bed as the incubus reverently opened her thighs; exposed her labia and her nub of nerves. His tongue first traced her lips and teased just inside the folds. Asuna was already so aroused that she was ready to be set off by almost anything; an erotic kiss, touching, or his tongue. Her breath was coming out ragged and he noticed it and she was already in a state. He widened her lips with fingers and he latched his teeth gently to her nub and slowly began to flick his tongue against the very tip. Chan was sucking at the same time and Asuna began to suck
in her air and thrash her head and draw up her legs as he made her feel exquisite awareness. Chan suckled and flicked the tip of her nub till she was nearly sobbing and she was yelling hoarsely.

“I cannot, Chan please. No more! I need more. I know not…” Asuna mumbled in a tirade of passionate need.

“Shhhh. Trust in me. Always trust in me.” Chan asked.

Her eyes were green and she nodded but tears poured out of the corners as he began to kiss up her sex and dipped his tongue into her belly button and his left hand kneaded flesh and found her plush breast and twisted her nipple till she whined in pleasure. His kissing reached her lips and he lifted his hand to his mouth; his bit off his claws and slowly slipped them inside of her center and he squeezed his eyes shut tightly for a moment at how scorching and drenching wet she was. He curled his fingers and began to thrust with some force and his precious woman beneath him was becoming wilder and more into her inu. Her magenta markings began to rise and her fangs became longer. Her beasts were in a fight and her eyes were mixing between red and green.

“Chan!” She snarled out in an almost pained whine.

He ignored her pleas and kept up the assault and Asuna groaned, thrashed, tore at his bed clothes, and nearly screamed herself hoarse. Chan could feel her body becoming tenser by the way her legs drew up and his fingers thrust and pressed into her treasured spot just a little more. Asuna’s back and neck arched as her whole body began to shake uncontrollably. Her face, neck, and chest were covered in sweat as the shaking was almost violent and his hand was flooded in musky sweet. A horrendous growl gripped his own chest and he could not stop himself and Chan finished kicking out of his white silk ku and his organ was completely as well as savagely stiff; in one smooth move he was buried deeply in her and her scream was louder than before and her claws ripped down his back. He could not care and he pulled back slowly and thrust with a bit more force.

“I can-not stop the…com-ple-tions!” Asuna stuttered through her trembling voice.

“Kiss me.” Chan demanded.

She met his demanding lips but every movement sent her over another abyss and she was nearing overload. For his part; he needed to give in and give up to his horrendous need to thrust more. He kept it agonizing and Asuna was getting into a frenzied madness and he snapped, the empusae queen had snapped fangs into his juncture and she was drinking his blood and the meeting of their groins met harder and faster. One final thrust and Asuna dragged her claws down his back so hard that it left deep gouges that bled and he grimaced as he fed from her succulent neck. Chan was a little surprised when she went completely limp and her head fell to the side. He checked her pulse and it was erratic but beating strongly nonetheless. His back stung like hell and she had been overcome by her the strength of her climaxes. He mentally called on one of his servants to tend his back and covered her nude form; he refused for any of his incubus to see her anymore.

Asuna blinked and she was still in Chan’s complex and he was not in his bed. She sat up quickly and almost angry; feeling used. He was in the adjoining room reading reports and he looked over at her and he nodded as she stood and wrapped a silk sheet around herself.

“How long was I out?” Asuna asked softly as she approached him.

“Five hours. I must say, you must have already been exhausted to begin with.” He replied as he continued to read.

“What is wrong with you?” She demanded and he stared up at her and he was angry.

“Besides being threatened by all your frère? Everything is perfect!” Chan stated in sarcasm.

“They are protective of me, what is wrong with that?” She asked him totally confused.

“You and your chief frère are not normal by any means when it comes to a queen and her turnlings. Do you realize he knows when you are engaged elsewhere?” He said arching a perfect brow.

“Hai, I have known that for quite some time.” She shrugged.

“It is quite disconcerting to have a creature that is close to me in age threaten to take my head off for feeding myself as he put it. He also stated that he could and would put an end to all of us here in my community. Quilin stood by him and was quite happy to do so.” Chan growled in fury.

“Chan do not think I condone what my frère are doing! I have encouraged that they seek independence from me, there was an alternate timeline where Ryo did not accept being frère and he had me kill him. I decided that I would never do as I did with him in that timeline. It has worked well for my current brood of frère and they are happy!” She cried.

“Your head frère is ten thousand years old and he is fairly free of you? Are you fucking stupid?” The incubus stated in righteous anger.

“Okay Chan. I cannot tell you anything. Let us be allies until Bilae is dead; please? I and my frère will never set foot in this part of Panyu again.” Asuna said stiffly.

“There is the problem of you carrying my babe.” He said as if he didn’t really care.

“Nobu can remedy it.” She said backing up from him.

Chan stood up and his yoki was dangerous as it visibly flared around him. She was so hurt by his words that she just wanted to get away from him.

“I actually thought something occurred between us earlier but it was an illusion.” He said in a very low voice.

“That is what you want it to be Chan. I do not speak to those who call me fucking stupid; amongst other things. You have your will incubus lord.” Asuna said as blood tears slipped down her face.

His heart felt pierced and he knew suddenly he was wrong. His damnable pride had made him the fool. Chan slammed up his mental shields to keep her from porting and he flew to her side.’

“I am Panyu.” He said suddenly and he looked regretful.

“What?” She demanded.

“Pride. I am sorry. I am the fool. Something momentous did occur and I am angered by those men who love you as well. I am empusae and I know what we are but I was fae; it wars inside my mind.” Chan admitted holding onto her.

“Something did occur; we made love.” She acknowledged.

“Do not give up on me. I told you, I have not loved in so long. Perhaps, I have forgotten?” He said almost ashamed.

“You have hated so long? I can believe that. Do not do that again; do not belittle me like that again.” Asuna said and she moved back to his bed.

“I have more clothes that I can call for?” Chan suggested.

“I should like that.” She nodded.

“I cannot love anyone else. Do not harm our child.” He asked stiffly.

“I would not have anyway.” She said not looking at him.

“Okay.” He murmured.

He called on the clothing and a white top that resembled a sheer kosode and the sleeves were bell shaped. The outer haori style jacket had lapels, was edged in lace, had short sleeves and the edges did not meet, and it too was also in white. The obi was in mint as well as a long full skirt. Asuna raised a brow and he smiled.

“I prefer you to look like a princess thank you.” Chan shrugged.

“I will speak with Kameron and the rest of my frère when I return to Japan as soon as I have dressed. We have sent an ekimmu spy to check on Bilae. We expect him back any time now.” She said as he helped her dress.

“I shall be here ready to move when you are.” He nodded.

Soon enough she was completely dressed and she looked at herself in a mirror. Chan bid her sit and he braided her hair loosely. He pinned it and he produced a diadem that had a peridot in the center and it was a circlet and similar to Celtic scroll work. It slipped over her head and the stone sat in the middle of her forehead. His kissed the crown of her head and she was stunned by all of his things of beauty.

“These jewels?” Asuna asked of him.

“They were to be given to my bride from my mother. I have had them all these thousands of years.” Chan shrugged.

Asuna stood stunned and she really looked at him and she neared him; she gave him a kiss and it spoke volumes. It spoke of promise.

Neifion was deeper in the past and it seemed Bilae was quite at home amongst this era. He could blend very well and he decided to find the Stythe tribe that Fionn had spoken to him about; it seemed that their plane held a gate to Ahnwyn. That was a very little known fact amongst ekimmu and he had to go to a place known as Scotland and in his era; they were Pictish wraiths. He slipped into a place called Loch Halvat and was in a land that was middle of the night.

“What te we have here?” Neifion heard from behind him.

“An ekimmu warrior named Neifion here for Prince Fionn Hammel. Bilae has been active and I need scouts.” He commanded.

“Well it’s a right gude thing I’m friend lijk with yur queen and her boys.” The red haired wraith laughed as he neared the ekimmu.

“Who are you?” The ekimmu demanded.

“Tala. Me name is Tala Lachie and Bilae is gunna be a dead fukker when this wraith gets hands on him.” Tala said cruelly.

“I like you Lachie. I am Neifion Rease and I am from Erie.” He replied with his own Irish brogue.

“Oh aye. Do ye like believe in wee folks?” The wraith snarked.

“Wee folk?” The warrior ekimmu stated confused.

“Auch laddie, ye were luked up too fukking long.” The wraith laughed as he bid him follow him.

“How well do you know Arianrhod?” Neifion asked curious.

“A bit more than a wee bit. Why do ye ask fer?” Tala demanded.

“I hear amazing reports of her. I have not seen her. I left Terre de Brume and explored.” He admitted.

“Ye have missed te lot ye ken?” his wraith guide commented as they came into the castle.

“Git sum blood fer this laddie here. We sit on our arses and talk bout Bilae ye ken? Then we talk bout the queen, ye also ken?” The fierce Stythe stated fiercely.

“I understand Stythe.” Neifion commented feeling a bit nervous.

Tala leaned over to one of his men and was very quiet as he spoke.

“Ye get te the other plane and get me the laddie called Admal. Gunna make certain this here ain’t no fake, ye ken?” He told his kinsman.

His clansman bowed and faded out before his eyes and Tala stared at Neifion with extremely pale blue eyes and the ekimmu felt as though he was being handled.

It happened the Stythe knew to follow a path to Hueco Mundo via a very special in between but it was
someone else that came out that shocked the clansman of Tala Lachie. Jing Lei Shi had been following the auburn haired ekimmu and was curious as to his directives when he ran into the Stythe.

“Wut te fuk ye there fer?” The black haired Stythe snarled.

“Are you supposed to be speaking some manner of English cretin? Good heavens man; do you bathe?” Lei said waving under his nose.

“Who de fuk do ye think ye are? I’m gunna fix yer face lassie!” The arrogant Scott wraith hissed.

Lei rolled his eyes and he whirled around and punched the Stythe straight in the head and down the other wraith went.

“Disgusting! Ugh, I have to look into your mind?” The Mongolian wraith snapped to the air.

He accessed the information from the alien like wraith and Lei kicked the other male for good measure and he phased to a strange in between that he recognized from the future. He slipped in and he was immediately surrounded by many Scottish Stythe.

“What de we have here? Is it a wee lassie?” A blonde asked snorting at his own joke.

“Do you have a bitch boy named Tala perchance freak boys and do I need to fuck you all up first? Your choice?” Lei stated as he pulled up his sleeves.

He waited exactly two minutes and the Stythe he had met in the future was there before him and suddenly Lei punched him out flat on his back. Tala sputtered and he choked up blood and his nose was broken.

“That is for what you do later. Now to business.” The Jing heir said pleasantly.

“Ye fukking punch me on me arse and ye say business? Ye are fixin te be dead man.” Tala snarled.

“Actually no, I am not. You have an ekimmu in there. I want to know what his business is and you asshole are going to tell me. If you do not know; then I will fucking ask him myself but I will know. Do you really think you can fucking kill me as you put it?” Jing taunted Tala.

Tala grimaced and this wraith was power. This wraith was young but he was not someone you messed with. This Shouten was not one like he had encountered before. Tala nodded and Lei smiled pleasantly.

“See? I can be quite reasonable. Now let’s go have some delicious blood and talk all nice about Bilae, okay?” Lei smirked sarcastically.

“Ye are an arse!” The Stythe growled.

“Been called much, much worse; oh looksee a nasty old Scottish castle! Okay Stythe start talking to the ekimmu and I am going to ascertain.” The Shouten commanded.

The Stythe were unused to Tala being treated like this but they could feel this man’s power. It was unreal how he could just check the Lachie leader and Tala came in with Jing Lei Shi and he made a noise.

“Hello ekimmu! My name is Jing; Jing Lei Shi and YOU are a mystery and I do not like mysteries concerning my wife. So you had better start talking or we are going to play, kick the ekimmu around the room.” Lei stated as he took in the auburn haired man.

“Neifion Rease and I am loyal to the queen.” The warrior said coldly.

“Ah yes but you see; your queen? Yea buddy, she is an empusae and all but she is also my wife and I kind of get pissy when you ekimmu get all ekimmu on her. So here is the deal; you do your job and we get the shit on Bilae and you go away.” Jing shrugged.

“You are insane.” Neifion stated scoffing.

“Pretty much; now get to spying so I can get my life into a nice peaceful way and you all can go the fuck away.” He snapped.

“Your wife is Arianrhod re-born infant? We will not just be going away as you put it. As a matter of fact; I question how many of you infants will be staying!” Neifion said angrily standing and his spear was at Lei’s throat.

Lei phased out and behind phased his hand into his cervical spine and Neifion was completely still.

“I will snap your fucking neck so fast ekimmu you won’t even stand a chance. Now what was it you were saying?” Lei snarled and his eyes turned silver.

Tala leaned forward and this creature was unreal. Neifion was actually terrified of him and he did not move and he did phase out with the wraith and begin to spy on Bilae.

Asuna was dressed as a royal from the Sengoku Jidai and Naraku found her overdressed but gorgeous nonetheless. Kameron, Chrestian, Ryo, and Qui were all at the estate doing their various self-appointed duties when Asuna walked in and she was in a frightfully bad mood. Kameron neared her first and she growled at him in anger.

“Did you go to Chan and threaten him?” His queen and wife demanded.

“Yes. Should I deny it?” Kameron asked her calmly.

“I understand how protective all of you are of me, but I will not lose the alliance that you, yourself persuaded me into!” Asuna growled at him.

“I do not like the fact that he has to partake of you to get that alliance!” He said crossing his arms.

“You are jealous?” She asked stunned.

“Perhaps I am.” Her chief frère said flatly.

“Since when have you ever been jealous? Are you insane?” His maker snapped in anger.

“I have grown since I came home and became a part of your family and not just your frère but one of your spouses! You told me to gather independence and a voice, and so I have! Deal with this and I will defend my wife with my life!” Kameron actually growled at her.

“Do not threaten Chan. Anyone but him!” Asuna said almost shrill.

“He is too much like us; he cannot be tolerated!” Her frère shook his head no.

Quilin stood by Kameron and his eyes were stony blue and he was standing by Kameron in this and she was shocked into complete silence. The former lover of Chan had completely betrayed him and her mouth dropped.

“Qui?” She demanded.

“My brother has spoken and I agree with him. He speaks for us all. I do not trust Chan.” Quilin stated honestly.

“You do not trust him because you wanted him to love you and he was only fond of you!” She accused.

“I do not trust him because I did fancy myself in deeper with him but I love you. There is a mighty difference mistress.” Her newest frère stated bluntly.

“I do trust him. I trust him and I wonder if Quilin you have told your brothers everything!” Asuna growled out lowly and in blackmail.

Kameron looked back at the youngest frère and Qui was suddenly furious with her but his mind was blank. She turned on her heel and she was angry; so very angry at the most important men besides Naraku in her life.

“Asuna? Mistress? Where are you going?” Kameron demanded.

“To feed my pups and away from the jealousy of you four! I turned you four; not the other way around! How dare you be jealous of me!” She snarled at him.

Kameron was hurt and he bowed to her and he stepped back as he left her presence.

Asuna appeared at the flat in Denver and Masahiro was mewling and she sat down as Kenta came over and she undid the fancy top portion of her hanfu. Her ookami kumo was drinking in her beauty and her nursing their child they had made in love.

“Have they figured out I am gone yet?” Kenta asked.

“Naraku has made some noises but he has been too busy to pay full attention. Masanori has been filling in quite a bit, and so has your father. I have said you have a vendetta against the widow and your honor demands you take her down.” Asuna shrugged.

“So when are we going to hunt down that bitch?” He asked her.

“I have some allies working on it; inu that is. I have never seen a blue eyed kumo except Prince Kiet of the Cobalts.” She murmured as she baby nursed and kneaded her breast.

“Asuna, he is the most perfect thing I have ever done. I have never been so complete. I have him here and you come here. I have never been happy and I didn’t know how but, but I am. It took knocking me around.” Kenta said overwhelmed in emotion.

His lover closed her eyes and she could feel his emotions through the telepathy. She loved the Imai brothers passionately like all her kumo loves and she just was with them.

“We can talk about adding to our happiness later after Bilae is dead.” She murmured softly.

Kenta neared her and his lips savaged hers as he just could not stop. Their baby boy fed and Kenta just gave into the need to show her his feelings. Later on they were in the massive bed and their baby between them and his was jerking his limbs and squealing at a rattle that Asuna was shaking for him.

“He is going to be so beautiful. I am certain I am going to be most protective of him. Nobody will be good enough for him.” She smirked.

“He is stunning. Good gods, a blue eyed ookami kumo? Never heard of it, he is just too precious.” He said kissing his little mouth.

“I shall be going after Bilae soon. I also carry the incubus’s child.” Asuna told him honestly.

“He killed that bitch, but let me ask you; how does he feel about you? Is he still wanting to control you?” Kenta demanded.

“No. Something has changed. I helped him in revenge against his family in Leth`Evana and something deeper occurred. He loves me but I think he does not remember how to.” She said sleepily.

“Forgetting how to love?” Her ookami kumo love asked.

“It is easy when you only have hated to fuel you; you and I both understand that.” She murmured taking his hand.

“You are right. Just do not let him hurt you, okay? If he does; I am gonna fuck his world up.” Kenta said meaning it.

“I believe you would.” Asuna smiled as she received his kiss.

“You are going to go soon?” He asked softly.

“Not tonight. Tonight I am for you two alone.” She smirked gently and she spent the rest of her day peacefully with a perfectly sane Kenta and their perfect babe.

Sanra was in Leth`Evana and she was in the area where the Soten dwelled. This Chanak hated her now because she tried to kill his brat. Hate entered her mind that the slut had infected yet another man Sanra had loved. This one had been her child and she had actually loved him. He had born her natural eyes and she could not hate him. She had smothered many an infant that she had birthed; they were nothing but pests and things she had to endure at times if she had not rid herself of them in time. Chanak did not realize how blessed and powerful he really was in the art of the ekimmu alchemy and she was going through his many scrolls and grimoires as quickly as she could because she knew him; he would only be distracted by her twin sister for only so long. She had made a tremendous mess of his extensive collection of the leather bound books and ancient scrolls. Sanra knew an alchemic spell existed in one of the bound volumes with red parched leather. There were several and she just did not have time, so she grabbed all of them and phased out with them. She appeared next to Bilae in their hide out near New Castle. He looked at her with impatience and she sneered at him.

“His collection is extensive. I taught my boy to read and his talent for the art was evident early on; he surpassed even me.” She admitted as she flipped through the first book.

“Well your son has been a tremendous disappointment in the ally department!” Bilae said in a sickly sweet tone.

“He has been infected by that slut! Soten are still of Leth`Evana and Chanak would love any child he sired. He is Soten that way. He cannot help the way he is, unlike you; you who are just a, well just a stain upon memories.” She said with something in her voice that Bilae was sure was an insult but he could not be certain.

This female had become unnaturally powerful by taking in magicks and absorbing energies of demons that stood in her way. Bilae was also certain she had taken in ekimmu energies and abilities because she was truly immortal it seemed. Although how they killed her in this other era was quite intriguing and he wondered. He knew she must have one ultimate weakness; all creatures did. Nothing on the planet was actually truly immortal except perhaps Don, no one had figured out how to destroy that bitch yet or Taranis but he would find the way; if he could only open the way into that plane.

SHE is the key to that plane you fucking idiot.” Sanra murmured as she had heard his thoughts and she smirked wickedly.

“What do you know whore?” Bilae thundered that he had truly underestimated this creature.

“Oh yes you have. ALL of you have and you always will. You want to know what I know DADDY? Make it so I can move forward; then I will share, maybe.” She started laughing manically.

Bilae went to hit her with a blast of his pyroclastic poison and she shielded herself and in fact turned it on him. Her eyes were swirling brilliantly their many colors and she laughed.

“Fuck you Bilae. I am the real evil.” She laughed again and stared him down as her eyes burned orange.

Bilae was actually burnt and trying to breathe and she neared him and knelt by him.

“Oh poo! Big bad ass ekimmu is hurt? All it takes is knowing how to make you vulnerable to your own energies fuck twit. See this is what made Chanak so powerful but my baby had to go and fuck that whore. Should I tell your real father when I slit his fucking throat?” The daughter from his Shouten life chortled well naturedly.

“Ally!” He gasped.

“That is more like it. I always knew what you were, and remember I allowed you to use me as I stole from you Bilae. YOU were MY bitch.” Sanra laughed and even Bilae felt the fear.

Lei could not believe it and neither could Neifion; this infant it seemed had subdued Bilae as if he was nothing and it was horrifying to the ekimmu warrior. Lei just was shocked that Sanra was still around in some guise ANYWHERE. That thought horrified him the most and he phased out with the ekimmu to Loch Halvat and he was shoving the ekimmu along and the warrior had it and turned on him and tried to punch him and Lei phased several times and punched him in the back and the auburn haired blood drinker landed flat on his front; winded and humiliated.

“Have you not figured out that we infants as you called us have actually evolved into toddlers by now asshole?” Lei smarted off.

“A lowly wraith could not possess so much power!” The ekimmu snarled in anger and arrogance.

“Well this low wraith does fucker. I can and will kill you. I have the information Fionn needs and frankly; one less ekimmu is better in my mind.” The Jing heir allowed his eyes to bleed silver.

Neifion rolled and stood up and he realized that the Shouten would and could kill him.

“I have done nothing but support the re-born queen! Why should you end my life?” Neifion raged.

“She does not want to be Arianrhod or your queen. She only wants her family and her life. She has lost so much in her lives that it hurts her. SHE HURTS! I have felt it. I have seen it. I am bound so tightly to her that I know everything and I will destroy every single one of you to give her peace!” The Shouten roared.

“If she does not wish to rule; then she must pass it on to someone who will! The sire of her soul will kill her again if we do not stop him.” The ekimmu said flatly.

“That is NOT going to happen, not AGAIN!” Lei growled and his aura was pulsing with his kemuri.

“Who is to stop it if we do not stop them?” Neifion reasoned.

“We are going back to the current era.” The Shouten commanded.

The ekimmu bent a gate to his will and he was leery of this half crazed being. They walked through and Neifion went in search of Fionn.

“The prince intended to make things in Leth`Evana very unpleasant.” Auburn ekimmu growled.

“Only sane thing I have heard all day. We have to move to stop that bitch and asshole, now! You go to talk to Fionn and I am going to talk to my other mate.” He snapped.

Neifion phased out quickly and Lei phased straight into Astana in Hueco Mundo.

Lei walked straight into Admal’s rooms at the palace and the head of the Royal Guard was getting dressed for his day when he saw his male bound. Lei looked less than pleased and he sighed deeply.

“I am not fucking anyone. I swear it too you.” Admal stated testily.

“What are babbling on about?” Lei snapped.

“You here at such an ungodly hour and looking as though someone has ruined your favorite jacket or boots.” The blue eyed wraith smiled sarcastically.

“Admal, I saw with my own eyes; the Sanra of the past...back in that fucking wasteland you were stuck in? She put down Bilae like a bitch!” His lover said nervously.

“Impossible.” The half empusae man stated.

“It was not impossible Admal. When do I lie to you?” His lover asked.

“You are serious.” Admal said stunned and sitting on his bed.

“She told Bilae flatly she could and would kill him and she has been leading him on all this time. She is the real threat. She always has been.” Lei spilled as he paced.

Lei watched as Admal hurriedly dressed and grabbed his weapons. Lei was trying to keep up and he was getting irate.

“What are you doing?” Jing demanded.

“She is trying to come to us. First, you are telling your kind everything and second, I am going to get a basilisk that has pythos blood and milk the fuck out of his venom.” The Halfling Shouten snarled.

“Admal, I am actually afraid.” Lei admitted.

“Well lover, I am fucking terrified. Go to Maec now! I am going to Julianus Servius and Amedeo as well. Asuna needs to know as well; but first have Maec do a spell, anything! Bring Chanak if you have to!” Admal commanded.

Lei stood for a moment and he absorbed what he had said and what he needed to do. He knew he had to do these things but he wondered if he just let Maec die. He shook his head and he went in search of the fucker. Thoughts of hate and exterminating some of Asuna’s mates that did not need to be around crossed his mind for later. First, Sanra had to be kept in the past for all time.