Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ Silver Scent in the Entwined Blades ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.


A/n: Stories unfold of from the history that influences the present and the fight to survive and save family. As always; I love to hear from you all, please let me know your thoughts!


Silver Scent in the Entwined Blades


Memories burned him like a freaking inferno and it had never been this fucking clear before. It had never been this open before. The Arrancar was sitting up on his bed in his Los Noches castle as the dream had been pressed upon him and suffocated him like nothing ever before. Grimmjow remembered speaking to her before she had sprung on him in the past in her older form. The younger her had spoken to him and she had sworn to “know him”. Sweat was pouring down his hair line and his chest was soaked too. It had been too fucking long since he had been in the world of the living and he saw his son when he could; oh he knew he saw Haruya in the past, he had the memories. He also knew he saw Kumiko too. He knew his kits real good; but he wanted them to know his real self and not this fucking existence. Kumiko was full youkai and not half Arrancar like Haruya. His boy made him so fucking proud like he when he kicked the shinigami’s ass. Yea, his boy was perfect but Kumiko was his baby and he didn’t want her to see her chichi with a fucking hole in his stomach. He had quit seeing her in this guise. Asuna had fallen away from him and he had done it on purpose. She was gone so much because of assholes known as ekimmu but he was okay with that. He was a kamis damn hollow and not the being he was in his memories. He was Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez and not Grimmjow Jagaharu no more. The Espada realized that he had fully remembered his youkai life or was in the process of unlocking and he allowed the tears to fall in the complete privacy of his room. His esposa was his life; he had learned to love her as she was and he had learned to even like several of her mates. Haru as he had been called here in Japan had loved his inu mate with his full fucking soul and when he had been ripped from her and that life; the pain and fury had made him unable to go on. It had trapped him in Hueco Mundo. He hadn’t seen her as his Arrancar self in so fucking long and the pain was tearing him apart. She probably didn’t even remember the kiss; she had been so under the wraith’s power at that point in her life. He knew all about the Shouten and he knew all about the rest. Aizen had pulled back completely and he knew that Soul Society was fixing to be devastated beyond measure. They all thought that Aizen was a pussy cat now. No, they had shit from the Bilae fucker but no, the shit was fixing to hit the fan here in Hueco Mundo again and Grimmjow had been pulled back by his old leader. In order to protect his family; he had complied and he hated shinigami anyway but he gave into his need to see the living world.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------
Asuna was nursing Arsinoe and Rhoswen at the moment and Masahiro were in Denver with Kenta still. She had just returned from nursing him and the girls lazily nursing; one on each breast. Kameron was being an ass in his hurt and anger over Chan and he walked in as his wife and queen fed their daughter.

“You intend to speak to me ever or do you intend to treat me as if I am Ayille?” Asuna asked as she was reading a newspaper.

Kameron sucked in his breath in sudden fury and she looked up at him. His usually beautiful brown eyes were burning red and Aahmes was behind his father toddling and he stopped as he felt the anger from his powerful parent.

“You dare say such a filthy remark to me?” Kameron asked in quiet anger.

“We are alone Kameron. This is the first time in some time that we are alone and we shall have this out! Neither of us are pious creatures and I will not be told who I can have or not have.” She stated bluntly.

“I am expected to love you completely and not act frère but you insist now that is how I act?” He demanded of her.

“No! I want you to act how we have always acted!” His wife stated exasperated.

“Everything has changed. Everything! Ayille is dead. I am free of her and I love you. I love Lei and this is my life.” He stated calming as he neared her and sat down.

“You saw me using others to augment and further my own power. You never saw me as truly needing them or loving them. You saw them as a means to an end.” Asuna accused.

“If truth be told; then yes! Certain mates will always be here of course. Others are and will be expendable.” Kameron said lifting his chin.

Her eyes were shocked by his words and she almost did not recognize him. She also felt a presence she had not felt in a very, very long time. Asuna’s arms began to shake and Kameron was curious as to what was causing her to become so agitated.

“Kameron, please take the girls.” She whispered.

“Dearest what is wrong?” He demanded.

“I…I cannot believe. No, I thought that. I cannot believe.” She stuttered as she stumbled up and she neared the window in her Tokyo penthouse.

Kameron felt nothing which was unusual and he saw her staring out the window. He held a girl on each arm and she was crying uncontrollably and he was suddenly nervous. Her hand was pressed to the glass and she was suddenly sobbing.

“My queen? What is wrong? Tell me!” He demanded.

“I have not felt him in so long. It was a moment. Oh my kamis FUCK!” She screamed as she fell to her knees and her bloody tears fell to the Oriental rug.

Kameron was freaking and he mentally called on Lei. Her Jing husband appeared and he saw her sobbing her heart out and he looked at her Kameron who was shocked and dismayed.

“Love? Honey? Asuna? What is it? Lover listen to me; what is it?” Lei demanded.

“Keep the girls! I have to know. I have to!” She said looking up and her eyes were red and her faced was flooded with bloodied tears.

She ported out and Lei looked at Kameron and he was just stunned.

“She freaked suddenly. She went to the window and looked at the sky.” Kameron indicated.

“I wonder. Did you feel anything?” His lover asked.

“No why?” The frère asked deeply concerned.

“A creature from Hueco Mundo; I will return my heart. Do not fear. I will find out what is wrong.” Jing stated and he phased out.

“What the hell is going on?” The uppyr hybrid growled out.

Aahmes looked up at his father and big fat tears rolled down his face because his mother had been crying.

“I am so sorry my son. Why do you cry?” He said laying the girls in their cradle.

“Haha sad. Haha scream in her mind.” He said softly.

“How did you hear it?” Kameron asked his son shocked.

“Don’t know. I did. She scream Jow I think.” Aahmes said in his childish voice.

Kameron knew her past completely and knew of her youkai lover named Grimmjow Jagaharu and he knew that the hollow form of said youkai had sired; Haruya. That creature had not been seen in YEARS. Kameron flew to the window and what Lei said made sense and he wondered how he could not have felt the spiritual pressure.
------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------

She had ported into Hueco Mundo and she was out of her mind. Asuna could not stop the sobbing or the bloody tears that flowed down her face. She was positive she had felt his spiritual pressure and she had stayed away from Los Noches but he had gone missing from Arturo’s residence quite some years ago. Her hands were shaking and she walked towards Aizen’s former stronghold. She had not seen him nor felt him in his Arrancar form and she had believed him to have perished. The many things that had happened and all the fucking death had made her numb and so now she was stunned to feel Los Noches hum with activity. She flattened herself against a red pillar and she was trying to catch her breath as she knew if he lived he would find her.

Asuna ported away from the palace and she settled in the desert sand and she suddenly let loose her feelings and more. She sobbed herself hoarse and she was ruining the very old and ancient dress Chan had given her. Her hair was fully up and parted on the side but it was braided and twisted around her crown but on her left side one long thick braid hung down. Her tresses were so shiny silver it looked like the precious metal; pearls and diamonds were woven throughout the braid. She wore a chained diadem of pearls and diamonds that circled her whole forehead and wove into her hair. Pearl and diamond earrings hung from her pointed ears and the white one shouldered shift dress had Celtic swirls woven into the fabric. Around her neck were seven strands of pearls and one dangled down that held a tear dropped shaped diamond. Asuna knew she was dressed for the splendor of Leth`Evana but she had no intentions of being there any time soon but Chan showered her in beautiful things; and she found them wearing them for him. Naraku also found that he liked the beautiful ornaments on her. The ekimmu around her had begun to bow as if she were some sort of saint.

“You’re fucking beautiful.” She heard behind her.

Her breath caught and she whirled on the hollow behind her. Grimmjow stood there in his normal white hakama, short jacket with his sleeves rolled up, and his bare chest. His hollow mask piece still adorned the right side of his face but his blue hair was longer now. His feet wore the black boots that mimicked geta and tabi socks. His hollow hole was right below his ripped six pack abs and her breathing was labored as she took in the creature that had managed to slam, maim, rampage, and generally; for lack of a better term, shanghaied her heart. Her eyes slowly changed from red, to green, and slowly bled back to blue. Grimmjow stood there looking at her shocked as fuck but she was still beyond the most incredible looking onna he had ever laid eyes on. Her face was covered in dried blood and he had no time to even question her before she was against him and snarling like a wild beast. Her lips were devouring and her claws shredding what little he wore anyway. Grimmjow had not quite expected this and he didn’t want to stop her either. They sank to their knees and her lips spared him nothing. Asuna was kissing him madly; devouring his tongue, tasting his palate, sucking his lip and then running her own tongue along his lips. Her hands were open and held his cheeks between them and held him hostage as the breath of her mouth scorched his hollow skin.

“Esposa.” He managed to breathe out.

“Thought you dead. I thought you dead. Fuck! I thought you dead.” She began sobbing all over.

“Had to make you think it. Love you too fucking much. Always loved you. Always will.” He murmured as he jerked the beautiful dress from her.

Asuna could not think and she dipped into his mind; she saw his old hideout in the desert and she ported them there. He had not been here in so long but there was still a bed and she was underneath him. She wore only a thong lace for underwear and Grimmjow ripped it from her.

“You’re so fucking beautiful. Mi esposa. Mine. You’re mine.” Grimmjow growled harshly as his mouth began to roam her pale skin.

Her blue eyes shut in utter ecstasy and his mouth and neko tongue licked her neck and the pearls pissed him off. He jerked them off of her and that shattered against the wall. She did not care and all she cared about was above her. Her Arrancar began to mouth her juncture and suck on her skin wherever his mouth could find. She cried out and moaned wildly for him and he was losing his kamis damn head to her cries. His battle roughened hands cupped and pushed her breasts together and she screamed out as he bit lightly and suckled her roughly.

“Esposa. Why you got blue eyes?” He demanded as he went back to suckling her tips.

“My original soul. I released the ekimmu and unleashed my full yoki. Hai Grimmjow! Hai! Do not stop. Take me in.” Asuna groaned out wildly.

He didn’t understand but she tasted so freaking good and he moved on to nipping and licking down her sternum; past the scar his youkai self-made, to her belly. Grimmjow’s mouth saw the trimmed silver down and his fingers slipped through her lips.

“Now why you gotta go and cut it for?” He growled.

“Modern era Grimmjow.” She gasped softly.

“Fucking stupid. Meant to hold in your scent and shit esposa.” He smirked as he slid down her body.

“Kamis please. I need you. I need you so much.” Asuna gasped and sobbed out.

“I know cuz I need you too. I love you esposa. I never stopped. I had to protect you three. You all are I exist for. All I will ever love.” He tried to explain.

Asuna did not understand but she felt him slip his fingers inside of her and oh by the kamis did her feel so good. He felt like perfection, and he felt to her like she had not felt in so long, she felt like HERSELF. She began to scream herself hoarse for him as he sucked on and played with her button of nerves. His fingers he had been thrusting hard and she was wiggling all over his bed.

“I’m gonna mount you and we’re gonna make love till you or me can’t walk. Got it?” He commanded as his arrogant smirk made her nearly succumb then.

“Hai. Grimmjow. My love. My love! Never leave me again. NEVER again.” Asuna begged of her hollow lover.

“Naw esposa. I can’t and I won’t. I need you too. I can’t breathe anymore.” Grimmjow snarled as he took her mouth in a harsh kiss.

Their lips tore each other up as their hips collided over and over. His member was hitting her perfectly and he was never abusive with her anymore but he was a demanding love; he took her hard and took her to her limits and beyond. He was neko by nature and he made certain she screamed over and over as her body convulsed time and again. He watched in fascination as her eyes changed from red to green and she bit his juncture deeply. Grimmjow felt that fair was fair and did the same to her and she again screamed; and she passed out on him. She had also soaked his sheets in her release and he smirked in arrogance at her pleasure being so great. His back was torn to shreds but he could care less and her face was a mess with dried blood and they had remarked the other. He stood up and stretched and looked around his old haunt. His senses were tripped and he felt somethings close by. She was out for the count and he grabbed a spare hakama and he used sonido to appear outside some distance from his hideaway.

There in the distance was a Shouten he knew was Jing and he was an ally. He could also feel others around and he wondered if the Jing fucker knew too. He used his natural speed and appeared right before Lei. The Shouten about jumped out of his skin upon seeing the Arrancar he had not seen for YEARS.

“Yo fucker! How ya been? You’re the asshole who took care of my boy back in the day.” Grimmjow smirked his infamous manic grin.

“Ah yes, the ever famous Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez! Where have you been Arrancar?” Lei asked crossing his arms.

“The fucking shinigami invaded while you all were off playing footsie with the vamps. Oh yea, you are one of those!” He smirked devilishly.

Lei could not help it and he guffawed at the inelegant hollow. He shook his head and he smiled at Haruya’s father and motioned for the Arrancar to near.

“Asuna felt you?” He asked.

“Yea, she felt me. I hadn’t been ‘round in so long. I’m sure her hakama was pissed.” Grimmjow smirked.

“She left rather suddenly and her chief frère was rather put out.” Jing stated as they began walking.

“Her chief what?” The blue haired Arrancar asked.

“Damn. You really have been gone a long time. When she was still using Aizen; you know she killed Danika. She became this mythic empusae queen when she did it. Well the beasties woke up and she also found out that her original life was someone named Arianrhod. She freed the assholes and they have been running her life ever since.” Lei Jing snorted in anger.

“You don’t say? One of those fuckers used to be called Samyaza?” Grimmjow inquired.

“Yes. You were still around at that point yes. Well Asuna, Lord Jouichi, and this Panyu fucker killed the Ramanga bitch named Ayille only recently. She made your buddy Aizen look like a holiday at hell.” The Jing Shouten explained.

“I need catch up. I can’t give all away cuz Aizen is fixing to come back in a bad way. All I can do is pretend for now. I’ve the feeling it has to do with this bitch’s death. I’d bet you he was biding his fucking time.” The Espada said looking in the direction of Los Noches.

“What does that fucking shinigami want?” Lei snarled.

“The Soul King and the way in.” Grimmjow shrugged as if it was easy.

“No fucking way. He was waiting…the asshole was waiting for the others to be picked away by us!” The Shouten said in shock.

“What do you mean?” The hollow asked growling.

“Asuna is the key. She is the way in and eventually this Soul King as everyone calls him is going to come knocking; and he is going to kill her!” Lei explained.

“What?” Grimmjow snarled.

“Eons ago, that asshole Bilae convinced everyone that Arianrhod was the threat and that she needed to be gone. So since then; her lives have ended. Bilae wants to get in and finish off daddy and apparently Aizen just wants to be head rooster.” Jing explained.

“She’s in my hideout. Come on.” The Arrancar commanded.

Lei followed Grimmjow and they appeared in the desert dwelling. Upon the bed was his wife and she was a mess. Her face was covered from her bloody tears and whatever she HAD BEEN wearing had been ripped from her.

“Why does she bleed now from her eyes?” Grimmjow demanded.

“Ekimmu and Shouten thing, we cry blood instead of saline tears.” He explained.

“Fucking weird.” He said shaking his head.

“Yea well so is a hollow that has bright blue hair and is almost as powerful as me.” Lei smirked.

“Fuck off.” The Sixth Espada smirked.

“I can fuck on quite well Grimmy. You wanna hitch a ride back to our place and see Haruya and Kumiko?” The Jing heir laughed softly.

Grimmjow was conflicted. He had not shown up in their lives for a reason and Lei could hear his thoughts. He made the decision to NOT give him a choice and he phased the Arrancar, Asuna, and himself to the Western Estate.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------

Asuna woke up and she was in her Western Estate and there was Lei AND Grimmjow. She was still naked, bloodied, and being stared at by both men.

“Lei?” She asked stunned.

“Who knows you babe?” He smirked wickedly.

She actually laughed and it was such a sweet sound that nearly made Lei’s knees buckle and Grimmjow was still in shock. He watched his esposa quickly move and she grabbed a plain white silk yukata and wrapped it around herself. What shocked him further was a teenaged Haruya ported in and he was gasping in air like he was devoid of it.

“Chichi?” Haruya asked with a quivering tone.

“My boy.” Grimmjow mumbled and his hands actually shook.

“Chichi? I…I could not feel your reiatsu ever. I…thought you had died in this form. I had thought that…” His beautiful son stumbled over his words.

He grabbed the young youkai boy and hugged him so tightly and Haruya actually choked and began to sob. Asuna turned her head and she was crying again as well. Kumiko had flown into her mother’s rooms as well. She saw a man who resembled her chichi but he had blue hair. He smelled EXACTLY like her chichi but he had a hole in his belly but her senses told her that this man WAS her chichi.

“Haruya? What is wrong? Why are you crying? Haha? Why Haruya crying and why this man smell like Chichi?” the young yamaneko mixed girl said confused.

“Kumiko…this is our chichi.” Haruya said looking back at his little sister.

“Nu uh! My chichi don’t have blue hair and no hole! Who are you? Why do you smell like my chichi?” His female kit demanded.

Kumiko had bright blue eyes and jaguar marks around her eyes but her hair was silver. Her spots blended being dark grey and black spots. She was fucking gorgeous in his opinion and Grimmjow could only stare at his girl.

“Yuichi! Yuichi!” Kumiko stepped back and yelled for her twin brother and took off in a run.

His girl was eight years old now and she was wearing a formal little kimono in pink and purple. Haruya called after her and he sighed.

“She only knows your youkai form Chichi.” Haruya said looking down.

“It’s what I wanted boy. I don’t want her thinking bout this fucking hole.” Grimmjow growled.

“Chichi please!” His son begged.

“Let me talk to your Haha.” His sire commanded.

“I haven’t seen you in seven years in this form Chichi! Please!” His kit pleaded.

“Haruya, I promise you; he is not going anywhere.” Lei stated firmly.

“You promise Uncle Lei?” Haruya pleaded.

“I do.” The Shouten nodded.

Haruya sighed and he left the rooms and looked back at his father. He loved Grimmjow no matter what form he was in and tears streaked his face. Grimmjow was having a hell of a time keeping himself sane and not wanting to kill something at the look on his kits faces.

“I did as you asked. You begged me to never let Kumiko see you as a hollow.” Asuna choked.

“You did that?” Jing asked stunned.

“Yea wraith. I made her promise. She expected me to come back but I didn’t. It killed me every fucking day but I didn’t want my baby girl to see this fucking hole. I want her to remember her chichi normal and not some fucked up monster.” The Arrancar snorted as he looked at the splendor of this new place.

Asuna fell to her knees and she began to sob more and she shook her head. Lei was shaken to his core at how UNSELFISH this man or rather; hollow was. His all-powerful wife and mate was falling to pieces and he could feel her pain and anguish.

“If I feel this love; the others are going to feel as well.” He said nearing and holding her shoulders.

“You cannot leave me again. Haru? You are not just hollow to me! You are not just Arrancar! You cannot leave me again. You left me!” Asuna screamed herself hoarse.

“I know esposa. I also know what’s coming and I’ve gotta protect you and my kits. I’ll die again to protect you three.” Grimmjow came close and knelt by her.

She was sobbing and it was not stopping. Asuna lay on the bamboo floor and she was sobbing unlike Lei had seen her do in so long. Her salty blood tears fell to the wood and began to stain it red. The pain was crippling to him and he felt Admal near and Kameron as well. Naraku was haunting his mind and suddenly he was furious. His eyes bled silver and he got up and he stormed through the estate and he saw Fionn Hammel and this was not for the ekimmu Lei had decided.

“Get out! Get the fuck out!” The Jing heir raged.

“You overstep yourself infant.” Fionn snapped as he felt the crushing pain of his queen.

“No! No! I will fucking gut you here and now.” Lei snarled.

The men who lived at the Estate at all times were Ichigawa, Jouichi, Yuudai, and her frère. So when Lei suddenly phased his hand into Fionn and jerked backed his limb and Fionn was struck dumb by the sudden attack; none of her other mates stopped him. Lei’s hand was soaking in blood and he knelt by Fionn and his aura was lit up by yoki.

“Do NOT make the mistake of ever underestimating me again ekimmu. I tolerate you as does Naraku. I am going to say this so my master hears me; you do not have his good will right now and I sure as fuck do! You seriously think the ekimmu are as powerful as we are?” The Jing heir clucked his tongue.

Naraku was leaning in a doorway and he was examining his claws as Lei talked. His was quite proud of this particular man. Jing Lei Shi had turned into the very perfect partner in crime and her partners had to meet his approval and Jing knew that. Otherwise it was really quite easy to rid them of the excess trash.

“You do not seem to understand Fionn; I may have been Arawn but I am so much more now. Remember that brother before you try and handle me or anyone I deem essential to my little inu’s life. Do you understand me?” Naraku said in a terrifying voice.

“You are a fool Arawn!” The thunder ekimmu gasped.

“Am I a fool Jing?” The hanyou asked inspecting his claws and his eyes glowed claret red.

“Yea right. Waste the fucker.” Lei snorted as he flipped his mane and turned on his heel.

“You cannot kill me.” Fionn stated standing and his hammer appeared in his hand.

Naraku did not even get a chance to move when there was a blue blur and a hand was re-shoved through where Lei had wounded Fionn. Grimmjow had a really nasty grin on his face and he squished blood in his fisted hand.

“Why am I hearing ya still talking fucker? The hanyou and wraith told ya to shut the fuck up!” Grimmjow laughed manically.

“About time you are back neko.” Naraku snorted.

“Been busy hanyou; the fuck you want done ‘bout this asswipe?” He demanded.

“Throw him out of the house for now. He will be useful later.” The dark hanyou stated shrugging.

“Ah shit! Well blood sucker, you get to live but not before I get to kick your fucking ass.” The Sixth Espada laughed harder.

“Why have you turned on us?” Fionn demanded stoically.

“When we realized that as long as we followed your path; there will be no peace! She will have no life and it will continue to be one battle to the next. We all want our strange and weird family but it is ours! Take your ancient dramas and shove them up your asses.” Lei spoke for her current brood of mates.

Fionn managed to phase out but he had been in agony and the odd looking creature had been ungodly powerfully. The turn of events was horrifying and he realized that they had his daughter and even Gwydion’s son. They also would not willingly part with them. He was horrified but it hit him but Arianrhod’s mates had declared themselves enemies of the ekimmu.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------

Chan felt her pain and it was crippling. He had to be careful and not to expose himself too much as several of her men were rabid. This pain she felt was soul wrenching and she was not stopping and he could not handle it. The pain resembled when Chun had died and that had left him wishing for death. He finally could not stand it and he ported in carefully and she was in her main bedroom and she was sobbing on the floor and he was horrified. She looked up at him and his eyes met hers.

“Asuna.” He whispered.

“Cannot.” She whispered back.

“You have balls showing up here Panyu.” Naraku stated as he walked in and he picked up his mate.

“Why is the empusae queen sobbing so?” Chan demanded glacially.

“A missing mate has shown up after years of being apart. He is one of those I actually like. No go away.” The dark hanyou commanded.

“I benefit your alliance more on your side Lord Naraku. I am also not stupid! I know how much you detested my own grandson when your own beloved Mizuki was born?” The Panyu incubus stated bluntly.

“Oh hai, I hated his rotten arrogant ass. Seems the apple does not fall far from the elvish tree.” He snorted.

“You covet power hanyou. I am power. You want Bilae gone and you want that whore Sanra gone from any era; I benefit you.” The violet eyed man said in a low timbre.

“You have my attention.” Naraku said flatly.

“The true evil is this whore who has taken in yoki the same as you have. We can defeat Bilae; you and I can do so easily. I was a very, very powerful Undine but I am an even more powerful empusae. In the world of the blood drinkers; I am truly the equal of your mate.” Chan said

“So why tell me any of this Panyu?” The dark one stated as he laid Asuna on her bed and she was silent.

“I will tell you the same I told her; she deserves a life SHE chooses. She deserves to live her life fully and without any fucking ekimmu or fae fucking it up.” The white haired being growled.

“What is your stake in all this, truly?” Naraku demanded.

“It was at one time just another conquest. She was a young queen who could be swayed and used. I know the truth now and I will deliver her the CHOICE.” He spoke with honesty and conviction.

“You may come and go as you see fit. No one else from your coven shall do so but you may. I want you to help me destroy several of the ekimmu.” Naraku said raising a black brow.

“Oh I will do that for fun.” Chan smiled too mirthfully.

“I also want to destroy the veils between here and Leth`Evana.” The dark one demanded.

“What!?” Asuna said shocked.

“You heard me my little inu.” Naraku growled at her.

“I would be more than pleased to do that.” The old Panyu lord said bowing.

“Well incubus; Kameron was wrong! You are more than reasonable.” The hanyou chuckled.

“What the hell are you doing Naraku?” Asuna said horrified.

“Getting our life back my koi. I will do whatever it takes and I intend to do just that!” He said kissing her crest and leaving her alone with Chan.

“Chan, he cannot be serious!” Asuna said wiping her face off.

“I think him brilliant.” He shrugged.

“This is insanity! No!” She cried.

“I felt your pain. That is why I have come.” He stated changing topics.

“I fell in love with an Arrancar almost fifteen years ago. He is a self-made one and vastly powerful but as time wore; we realized he had known who I was when I was a young onna. I went back and found out who he was and he was so beautiful, good, and honorable. The Southern Kingdom and the Dragon Kingdom were wiped out in the nineteenth century and I still have no answer but we did change the circumstance of our daughter; she was supposed to be killed but she is here.” Asuna explained in a haunted tone.

“So he is one of your treasured mates.” Chan said sitting by her and making her look at him.

“Hai.” She whispered the truth of it.

“Shall I tell you a truth?” He said gently.

“Hai.” His equal stated meeting his eyes.

“I want to be on that list. I will earn it.” He said standing and he lifted her knuckles to his lips and kissed them.

Asuna sat there dumbfounded and he was gone. She knew why several of her mates were surrounding and protecting her; they were feeling her feelings and they had begun to suspect that many of her “aspirations” and “wants” were not hers but those of the memory of Arianrhod. Asuna was reasserting herself as herself and they were smothering her in her life as her and not the ekimmuess she had been. She lowered her head and sobbed again. The bed sunk in by her and she felt the hardened planes of Grimmjow. He wrapped his arms around her and she was shaking so hard in her emotions that just having him here was making her question reality.

“Gonna promise not to leave ya ever again esposa. I’m sorry. I can’t fucking say it enough. I’ve been a fucking hollow and been dead. I just know I love you and our kits. I love you three and I ain’t leaving again.” He whispered into her ear.

“I know why Haru. I know why but I had to make myself numb to it because so much death already. You are not hollow. You are Jagaharu. You are always mine.” She whimpered as she called him his Japanese name from his youkai life.

She leaned back and she met his lips and a guttural groan came from him. Their kiss was beyond passionate and blood trickled from the corner of the lip lock.
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

Outside of the room; Lei and Naraku were looking at one another and they clinked wine glasses.

“You did wonderful my friend. Bringing Grimmjow back was a major boon to our family. I care not form that man is in; he is a powerful beast.” Naraku said as his eyes burned crimson.

“What are your true plans Naraku?” Lei asked.

“Before we knew the truth of you and the fucking Shouten; we were going to rule most. We ended up ruling most of Asia through our family. I have and always will covet power but now it is through family. Our family Lei, we will end up ruling through this plane, Hueco Mundo, Soul Society, and if I cannot have Leth`Evana; then we seal it off.” The dark hanyou admitted openly.

“You have been using the ekimmu this whole time?” The Shouten asked dropping his jaw.

“Hai.” He said bluntly.

“Are you using me?” Jing demanded.

“No. You make yourself a member of our family; therefore you make yourself a part of our kingdom and my domain. You admitted it to Fionn yourself Jing; I am the master.” Naraku said pouring more wine.

“You have managed to get rid of some of her mates through time and will. You have always pulled the strings haven’t you?” Lei asked awed.

“Oh hai. Let her believe otherwise but if one of her mates do not benefit our family; off he goes. You benefit the whole and I genuinely like you. You are a nasty, kinky, evil bastard at times…just like me.” The dark hanyou chortled.

Lei laughed and it was true and they tipped their glasses at the other and it seemed Naraku had a “junior” in the training.

“I did tell her I wanted to be just like you when I grew up.” The Jing Shouten laughed.

Naraku smirked evilly and he made himself quite comfortable at the Western Estate and he was quite certain that Bilae and Sanra were busy in the past. He was also now concerned about Aizen sitting unattended in Hueco Mundo. It seemed that the Shouten members of the family needed to get off their asses and do something. No, the ekimmu were on the extinct list as far as he was concerned. He also intended to find his missing ookami kumo lord in Kenta. He had been gone from Sapporo quite some time now.
------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------
Kumiko was with her twin Mugaruma Yuichi; they were both seven but they were inseparable and Kensei had to deal with it. He ended up cooking a lot for the neko girl. Yuichi was holding her hand and his chichi was cooking at the Karakura Town mansion that he would sometimes stay at when his kids were in town as he called the twins.

“Why you shook up Miko?” Kensei demanded.

“Huh? I’m sorry Chichi K.” Kumiko answered as she called him.

Kensei was still tickled that the youkai girl called him; Chichi K, but Asuna’s twins normally came as a package deal and he had had to deal since he had wanted to be a dad. Yuichi was a massively awesome boy and he hadn’t beat Aizen yet but then; Kensei had found something else besides revenge to live for. He and Asuna kept their relationship like it always had been; they had passion more than often, they always had friendship and respect more. The boy they had together had been the best thing he had ever done in his long life. He had been so angry but then as he had gotten to be a father and share his child with the onna he loved and respected so much; well it was perfect.

“How was your haha Yuichi?” He asked his boy.

“She was crying a lot.” Yuichi answered honestly.

All of her pups were well spoken and well educated; hell she hired the best and most expensive tutors to train and educate her kids. Asuna Jing was richer than anyone he knew but she made sure her kids were WELL taken care of. Normally they were always secluded but it had lifted a little since the death of the Ramanga whore; but it was only for a little while. Kensei was thrilled he got to have some free time with his son at Karakura Town instead of the West but he would do anything for his boy and his mom.

“Okay you two. Spill it.” Kensei commanded in his most captain like voice.

“Well, I can’t explain because I don’t know chichi!” His son said throwing up his hands.

“Miko?” He asked his son’s twin.

“What’s an arrancar?” She asked her Kensei chichi.

“Why you need to know that onna?” He asked nearing her on the leather sofa.

“I look like Haruya but then I don’t. Then today, I smelled MY chichi but we always go backwards to see MY chichi. Except today Chichi K; my chichi didn’t look like my chichi; this one smelled exactly like MY chichi; but he had blue hair like Haruya does a little. He LOOKS like my chichi but no have the same colors. He had a hole in his stomach. What is he? I heard Haruya say; Arrancar in his mind. I freaked and grabbed Yuichi. I know you tell me the truth. You know stuff about weird stuff.” Kumiko said in one long speech.

Kensei took a long breath and he knew about the Espada Grimmjow. He didn’t know him well but he knew the guy had turned out to be decent but he was shinigami and he didn’t like hollows. He sighed and he sat down next to Kumiko and hugged her tightly.

“I’m always gonna be your Chichi K, okay? You know why? It’s because you and Yuichi are twins. I am a Vizard; I used to be a shinigami in a place called Soul Society. You know where Hikari lives?” Kensei explained.

“Yea.” She nodded.

“Yea well I lived there too at one time. I had to leave and I came to live here. I met your momma eight years ago but then she met me in the past too. You and Haruya’s chichi she met sometime around fifteen years ago; I think?” He said scratching his silver head.

“Hai, I think because Haruya is fourteen.” She nodded.

“Well his name is Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez but your chichi’s name is Grimmjow Jagaharu. You notice they are real close?” He asked the smart youkai girl.

“Yea.” Kumiko said meekly.

“Your chichi Grimmjow Jagaharu does not have hole but Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez does. The reason he does is because he is what they call a hollow. Sometimes souls become a hollow when they have real bad pain, rage, or the end was horrible. They cannot move on to Soul Society like they are supposed to. Normal hollows are dumb and don’t know what they are. They are monsters but sometimes; really strong ones become aware of themselves and who they were, they kind of return to who they were.” He explained gently.

“Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez is my chichi! You’re saying my chichi is dead and this is him. I don’t know what he looks like because he didn’t want me to see him have a hole.” The young onna said with two tears streaming down her face.

Kensei was guessing but he nodded as she realized what was up. He looked away and felt like an asshole to explain all this crap.

“But how did he die?” She asked crying more.

“That I don’t know princess.” Kensei said shook up.

“I still do not have that answer yet my precious daughter; but he wished for and has always wanted you. We began to have memories of you and he became obsessed with saving his girl as he stated.” Asuna said from the door.

Kumiko’s mouth dropped and her haha had on strapless white-silver hanfu and bands of silk fabric embroidered in black and silver around her upper arms and sheer silk came to her wrists and they served as ornamental sleeves. Her hair was still braided intricately and she was wearing the pearls and diamonds. Kensei couldn’t speak and he didn’t think he had ever seen this regal or royal looking; she was a vision and he realized he felt sucker punched.

“You never lied to me; he just did not want me to see like Haruya saw him.” Her daughter stated.

“You are correct. He held you often when you were a tiny kit and disappeared when you got to a point he thought you would remember him. Grimmjow would take you up into the sky and stare at the moon as he did with Haruya.” She said threatening tears.

“So he loves me no matter the hole or not.” Kumiko said with tears streaming down her face.

“Hai Kumiko. He thought he was doing you a service by never seeing him as a monster as he thought of himself. My point is and has always been; when he found himself again, he quit being hollow and became Grimmjow Jagaharu again. I refuse to call him his Espada name any longer and I call him Haru.” She came and sat between her twins.

Yuichi just wrapped his arms around his mother’s waist and she kissed his head and Kensei had tears in his eyes. She met his eyes and they still spoke nearly every day when she was in this era. They were above anything; the very best of friends like she and Masanori and she had even told him of Kenta. Kumiko wrapped her arms around her mother and sobbed into her gorgeous hanfu and Asuna growled softly to calm her.

“You are not being ekimmu anymore are you?” Yuichi asked suddenly.

“No, I am not and Naraku is making certain they our family is rid of unwanted influences.” She replied kissing his head.

“We are a weird family but we are perfect for us.” Kumiko nuzzled deeper into her mother’s arms.

“You two are quite correct; we are perfect as we are.” She said meeting Kensei’s eyes.
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

Asuna was standing and sipping on fruit juice as Kensei cleaned up her kitchen in the Karakura Town mansion after having put the twins to bed.

“Haven’t cooked for you in ages onna.” He smirked.

“I know. This has been rather perfect actually.” She smiled wanly.

“So the Arrancar showed back up?” Kensei asked watching her closely.

“Hai. He also says Aizen took him back and we have to worry about buddy in Los Noches as the bastard has been waiting for us to pick off the other threats.” Asuna sighed.

“Sounds like that little fuck. Damn him! So what is going on with the ekimmu and all?” He asked coming around working on her shoulders.

“I have become closely aquatinted with the founder of the Panyu ruling dynasty and he is an empusae male of incredible strength and age. He brought me back to reality so to speak. I refuse to be bullied by the ancients any longer; I am Asuna Orlovich-Jing and I intend to take down my enemies as me.” She said meeting his eyes.

“Best news I have heard in a long time. Kamis you look gorgeous but I am afraid to touch you.” He laughed talking all about the jewels.

“Grimmjow ripped pearls from my throat.” She purred nearing his lips.

“Yea well I ain’t going to rip them. Maybe toss them.” He smirked as he jerked her to him.

Their lips melded and it always brought them to their knees. Yuichi and Kumiko were actually awake and they were peeking. Yuichi was stifling his giggles as his chichi and haha kissed like crazy and Kumiko was near hysterical laughing. She adored her Chichi K. They snuck back to their room and looked at each other.

“I want to see my Arrancar chichi.” She said.

“Haha would kill us if we left.” He pointed out.

“Maybe I call Haruya and tell him to make him come here?” She suggested.

“Yea! Do that.” Yuichi agreed.

She crawled over to her night stand and she called her older brother on his cell phone. Haruya answered and she began talking really fast and Haruya was trying to keep up with his kit sister. His chichi was still at the Estate and he was sleeping like a dead man and he had been near him just to be close.

“I will try; ok Kumiko?” Haruya said sighing.

“Ok.” She said sighing too.

Kumiko hung up her cellphone and she looked at Yuichi and she got a look.

“I’m porting to the Estate. Cover for me!” She demanded.

“Haha and my chichi are going to be furious!” He whined.

“I am going to the Estate Yuichi. I’ll take the punishment.” Kumiko shrugged.

She ported before he could say anything and he shielded her surge of yoki. He sighed and he HATED being alone.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------

Kumiko entered her haha’s rooms and saw the beautiful man that was an Arrancar AND her chichi. Haruya bolted up and he gave his little sister an audacious look and she stuck her tongue out at him. She climbed up on the bed next to the Espada and his nose twitched.

“You Arrancar Haruya?” She whispered.

“Hai. I am half I mean. I also have his yoki from his youkai life; he never lost it. It just manifests itself a little different Miko. You have his yoki from his youkai life and he was and is incredibly powerful. He is also the best man I know besides our guardians.” Her well-spoken older brother stated.

Grimmjow was now awake but he did not let on that he was. He was listening to his kits and his little girl was here and she was sitting next to his prone form on the bed.

“Chichi K told me what a hollow was and an Arrancar. He said he knows Chichi was real good but his past self must have been really angry and horribly sad to become this.” She said looking down.

“Chichi couldn’t remember his old life for a while till he met haha. Chichi likes to fight; he liked to fight even for Lord Hikaru; remember? Well he was an awesome warrior and he just stayed that way. Haha is also a really amazing warrior and when the Espada came out the first time; he met Haha and they fought. He kept coming back because she beat him the first time.” Haruya smirked.

“No way!” Kumiko giggled.

“Hai. Well he did not like it so he began to egg her on to fight and fight. He also thought her pretty and she seemed familiar but he did not know why. One time they kissed and it lead to you know. Anyway, he fell in love with Haha and he slowly began to remember and Haha went to find out who he was. She found him in the Southern Kingdom. So she fell in love with him as him then and now. He told her he remembered a girl kit and then she remembered it too. You were born when we were in the past and Haha; uhm saw him and he had been hunting or something. They really like how each other look.” Haruya was blushing madly.

“So I was going to be born to his past self or this self either way.” She stated astutely.

“Hai. You are supposed to be here. When you were born; he loved you so much and cried Miko. He does NOT cry. He spent a lot of time training me how to use my Arrancar powers and I have a zanpakuto called Cola de Gato.” He said even redder.

“I want one!” Kumiko cried.

“Hell no!” Grimmjow growled as he let them know he was awake.

“Why does he get to have a bad ass kitana and I don’t? I’m your kit too! I want one too!” She said glaring at her Arrancar chichi.

“You ain’t pissed off anymore?” He asked his youngest kit.

“No. You are my chichi. I love you no matter what color your hair is. I want my own kitana!” Kumiko whined more.

Haruya began to laugh and Grimmjow grabbed his daughter and he was laughing pretty hard as she demanded a zanpakuto. She was MOST DEFINITELY his kit. He hugged her for all she was worth and he released a ragged purring sound and she hugged him harder.

“Te quiero mucho papá.” She whispered.

Grimmjow realized she knew Spanish very well and his eyes closed. Haruya came over and hugged his sister and chichi as well. The Espada realized he was the luckiest damn hollow ever and Asuna was in the doorway and she could not be angry at Kumiko and she was smiling at the scene.

“A zanpakuto may be difficult to procure Kumiko but a fang we certainly can. Should you like a fang? I am certain chichi would be willing to lose a fang so that we can forge a blade for you.” Asuna stated coming.

“Hai! Hai!” She said jumping on the bed.

“I’ve to lose a tooth?” Her Arrancar asked looking at her like she was nuts.

“They grow back silly. I will provide one as well and I am not losing you again Haru. I cannot. You realize how much your children love you. I love you so very dearly.” His esposa said firmly.

“Shit is gonna hit the roof in Hueco Mundo esposa.” Grimmjow said growling.

“I am the queen of the Shouten now; we WILL stop Aizen this time. No, I cannot lose you again in any form.” She stated as she sat in chair across from her bed.

“The fucking queen of the blood sucking gas bags?” Her Arrancar asked stunned.

“You have been gone some time Grimmjow. I shall tell you all and everything but yes, I am the undisputed queen of the Shouten Empire. I am known as Isha tr’Awnhi to them.” She said lifting her chin.

“Yea; we have tons of shit to catch up on, what the hell you been doing esposa?” He asked stunned.

“Surviving.” She whispered and looked down.

“We’ve time. I’m gonna make the fucking time.” Grimmjow said firmly.

“I love you. I love you so much.” Asuna said with the emotions pressing her chest.

“I know inu. I know ya do. You gave me two kits. Gonna knock your ass back up too as soon as I can.” He smirked.

Kumiko and Haruya began giggling at their parents talking and Haruya grabbed his baby sister and dragged her from the room and he looked back to his chichi and for the first time in seven years; he was truly happy.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------

Asuna was asleep with Grimmjow’s arms around her and Naraku had come in and he too was in her bed. This felt so perfect and just being held in love by these two men made her feel massive love and protection. Naraku had learned to like Grimmjow after Haruya had been born and the Arrancar had actually fought him. They had come to a consensus and the dark hanyou considered any one of her mates willing to face him and “earn” the right to be in the inner circle; so to speak, was worthy. Grimmjow had not only earned it in Naraku’s mind but he had smashed right through it. Naraku would always be the alpha male in their strange family and all knew it; even Ishin and Nobu. The hanyou had more power than anyone in their family and was only matched by his long time mate, his beloved Asuna. Their combined yoki made for a very powerful foe indeed and Naraku had been thinking deeply upon things. He and his mate had always augmented one another’s power and they were able to draw from the other always. The hanyou intended to cull her worthless males and bring in the truly powerful ones and demand that they strengthen their family unit like they did in the past. Ichigawa was of course a given. Several of her mutt mates were too important and inu were unfortunately too powerful and as much as it galled him; they would have to stick around. Her kumo loves were going nowhere; they were the center of her family. His twin souls sighed and he had so much to do and he leaned his head back and gave his longtime mate a devastating kiss that brought her awake and made her almost shatter right there.

“You are perfection my little inu but this hanyou has much to do.” He murmured as his fingers touched her very intimately.

“And you leave me as such?” Asuna griped.

“You have Grimmjow behind you and several worthy men here in this building that I approve of. Your head frère is most upset by all this and does not know what to make of all this.” He said rising in all of his naked glory.

“I will take Kameron away and explain to him. He need not fear Chan; none of you should fear Chan.” She whispered.

“Oh I do not. He is a lot like Lei in personality. He will earn his place though my koi but he will have his place. The ekimmu think they will be the ones in power? No, I began to realize that they are a dead breed; you and I have never changed in the fact that we still covet power to protect our massive family we created.” Her hanyou stated as he pulled on his black cable knit sweater.

“You are correct.” She nodded and looked away.

“Why does speaking the truth bother you koi? You were a power house in the Sengoku Jidai and I was at your side. We made our way because we had to! They attacked us and so we do it again. We in turn shall take and we shall be the ones in power.” Naraku stated like himself of old.

Spine tingling chills went down her spine and he knew his mate; she was every bit as power hungry as he was still. Asuna would take all the power she could to protect her huge family and that was exactly what they were going to do.

“I am going to meet with some of your important mates and formulate a plan. Kameron of course will be included but make amends koi. Mate Chan but show him who has more yoki.” He smirked.

“You are actually commanding me to take the Panyu empusae?” Asuna asked shocked.

“Hai. Aizen and Leth`Evana will not fare well under his claws.” He laughed coldly.

Grimmjow was listening and he really, really liked Naraku more now. The man was as gutsy as ever but he was a straight talker and got shit done.

“Am I included on this mate council or what?” The Arrancar asked sitting up.

“Oh undoubtedly neko; get off your ass and meet me in fifteen minutes in the salon.” Naraku commanded.

Asuna just sat there totally confounded and shocked as Grimmjow stretched out his sinuous and sinfully gorgeous body and purred a bit as he fully woke up.

“This is Naraku of the Sengoku Jidai.” She stated.

“Then I gotta say, he’s fucking great. I couldn’t share you with just anyone esposa. Now, the top inu said I got shit to do.” He snickered as he leaned forward and quickly nipped a tip.

She yelped and then smiled as he was acting completely like himself. He got up and put on his white hakama and jacket. He slipped Panthera into obi and she would ask him for a fang later. She would have to go into the past to have a fang made for Kumiko because no one had seen Totosai since the Southern and Dragon Kingdoms had been wiped out. She stood and she knew what Naraku wanted her to do; she also knew she had to go to Hueco Mundo and deal with her Shouten family. Her schedule was full but first she ported to Denver and she greeted Kenta and their shared son; Masahiro and lay next to her ookami kumo mate and their babe and began to feed him automatically.
-------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------

Bilae watched her go through each book carefully and slowly. He knew she was searching for an ancient and very tricky alchemic spell. He also felt urgency but he also knew this woman was not someone to fuck with anymore. He cursed his fallacy at having convinced himself of her worthlessness and allowing her too much freedom. If he had known as Ganak what she was doing and how much power she had been taking in; he would have destroyed her then.

“My son hid this spell within other spells. My boy is fucking brilliant. Fuck! He will never tell me what I need to know so I am going to have to go to a different source.” She said rising.

“And who would that be?” Bilae scoffed.

“The only other Shouten or Soten capable of such Alchemy is the current king of the Shouten; my brother, Maec. I am going to have to find a way of making him see my way and that would be through his brats Isha or Maiell. Care to kidnap a couple of snot nosed kids?” Sanra said smirking evilly.

“That is actually quite brilliant. Would you actually kill them?” The dark ekimmu asked.

“Eventually but I want him to find the spell or actually concoct a new one. He is actually that good. No, I cannot kill the rats yet but oh, I promise you I will. I will also kill Chanak and his filthy progeny. Get the Shouten brats and this will happen because Maec only loves certain ones of his children with any great passion; and her children will be his most treasured.” She laughed hysterically.

“They will be heavily guarded.” Bilae grumbled.

Sanra began working with a mortar and pestle and soon she had a bottle of a bluish liquid. Her eyes were glowing that orange color and he was intrigued.

“Make certain you get this into Admal tr’Awnhi and your job should be very easy.” Sanra smiled.

“And this is?” The ekimmu asked in doubt.

“It will make him relive his mother’s last days; just a head trip down memory lane. Since I was there and you were as lovely to her as Ganak; it will fuck with his mind badly. He will be in no condition to protect his niece and nephew.” The Shouten woman said with venom lacing her tone.

“You really are the perfect partner.” The lava ekimmu said phasing out.

“Oh when you get me un-cursed bastard; you are next and I will be the only one to finish off Taranis and kill his bitch daughter.” Sanra whispered and laughed with complete mirth.