Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ Prophecy of Years ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.


A/n: Inu brothers in the familiar land of Briton and consequences that lead one brother to become only a shell as answers lie in Mideaval England and how the two became who they were before the met the Western house. Please let me know your thoughts or PM me. Will be continuing the weaving the present and past.


Prophecy of Years


Geming and Changming were at the London Arms in their large suite of rooms and the tiny maid named Esther knocked and Chang called enter.

“Milord? There is a royal messenger here from his majesty; King Henry.” She said nervously.

“Please send him in Esther. Here my lady.” Chang said giving her a small gold coin.

“My lord? Thank you kindly sir!” The human onna said shocked at his kindness.

“It is nothing. Please show in the messenger.” The white inu nodded.

Changming was wearing a rich and thick morning yukata of black silk that was embroidered with dragons and the edges had an edge of thin black fur and also the cuffs. He wore matching slippers and his white hair was down and the magics from the mortal witch were in place to cover his youkai nature. Geming was still sleeping.

The mortal messenger was shown and Esther curtsied deeply and letter bearer wore the livery of the House of Tudor.

“His majesty; King Henry VIII of England and France has requested your presence at court today.” The messenger stated as he was presented with the formal invitation.

“Please inform his majesty that my brother and I will promptly attend him as soon as we are presentable to be in his majesty’s presence.” The snow inu stated smoothly in his accented English.

“Aye sir. Thank you.” The messenger said bowing and retreating from him.

Chang looked at the writing and he was impressed with how quickly Mary Norris had managed to get them into the court of Henry and Katherine. He set down the paper and he went into his brother’s room and Geming was snoring lightly and his auburn red hair haloed around his pillow. His brother was young at only one hundred eleven years and he was prodigy as a warrior. This moment Chang thought he looked even younger and he sighed as he felt the weight of his pain pressing on him. This young man had been carrying the pain for over a century and had to temper his rage and he could do nothing.

“Gem?” He said softly.

“Yea?” Geming growled softly barely responding.

“We have been formally asked to their court. We must attend as soon as possible so as not to be rude.” Chang commanded.

“All this so we can hunt in that fucking forest. Great! More fucking ningen; okay, I am dragging my ass up.” The red said grumpily.

“Miss Norris was not at all ill-mannered or unpleasant.” The white said casually.

“No. She was pretty and she actually smelled kind of nice but she is still ningen.” Geming snorted.

Changming shook his snow colored head and sighed as he wondered how they should dress. He decided they should dress in their native clothing and that would suffice better. He typically wore darker colors and whites as they looked best on him and Geming could get away with bold colors because of his natural coloring. Chang chose a long pien-fu jacket with mandarin collar in light grey with a very subtle jacquard weave of dragons. He wore plane heavy silk black ku that came to his ankles and wore black tabi socks and his geta were made of special black wood. He left his hair down and Geming took his cue from Chang and felt thrilled to dress in normal clothes. The red inu pulled on a thin kosode of crème and pulled on a male hanfu that had wide bands edging of plain brown satin and the silk was a crème and dark brown scrolling circular pattern. The obi was of the same dark brown satin and the hanfu came to his knees and he wore a silk ku the same color as his hanfu border. He wore his normal boots that he wore in battle that were made of deer’s hide and he looked at Chang to see if he approved.

“I intend to leave my hair down perhaps you should pull yours back?” His elder sibling suggested.

“Why?” Geming asked irritated.

“You have a prettier face.” Chang snorted playfully.

“Asshole!” The red laughed in a better mood.

Geming did pull a portion of his hair back but made sure his ears were covered and he had a jade hair ornament that had been in his real family for generations. It was the only thing he had left. It was an oval shaped wooden ornament inlaid with red and green jade and another piece of wood slipped into a two holes; one at each end of the ornament.

“Ok let us go see these idiots so we can hunt. Some of those deer were huge!” He smiled at Chang.

“Quite. Chichi would say you look very well Gem.” Chang stated as he picked up the royal summons.

“Thank you big brother; you look as boring as ever.” The red snickered.

“Thank you Geming. I am so glad you approve.” The elder inu snapped.

They left their suite and they called upon a carriage to take them to Windsor Castle which was thirty six kilometers outside of the city of London. It would take some time and Chang and Geming would arrive late afternoon to early evening. He sighed and settled into the plush seat of the carriage and Geming lie out on his side and actually fell back asleep. The elder inu shook his head and for such fearsome and awesome warrior; his brother was still a pup in so many ways.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

They had finally managed to make it Windsor Castle and Changming and Geming got out of the carriage and stared at the mortal guards. Geming was critical of their armaments and he was thinking how he would change certain formations and armor and Changming smiled at him.

“Always the warrior.” He stated in Min to Geming.

“Well what am I supposed to do when I see soldiers when I am one? Hell, I am a general for kamis sake.” The red grinned and spoke in return in Min.

A royal attendant came forward and bowed low before the two inu men and they looked at the other and shrugged.

“Should we bow in return?” Geming asked the ningen.

“Oh goodness no milord!” The human said rising.

“Ok. Take us to your leader!” the younger inu said with a twinkle in his emerald colored eyes.

Changming chuckled and the royal servant did not know what to do with his younger brother but they motioned forwarded. The long hall was filled with ningen that wore all manner of velvets, satins, silks, and linen. The women were wearing long dresses and headdresses along with jewels that were ornate beyond reckoning. They stood before two massive wooden doors that were intricately carved and had heavy black iron handles. Suddenly something brushed Geming’s silk clad leg. He looked over and there stood Mary Norris in a bright green gown with gold embroidery and she wore a tiara of emeralds and her hair down. Her hair was the color of mocha and her eyes were bright blue. The ningen onna’s face was oval with a slightly pointed chin. Her eyes were wide and straight nose and very full lips.

“I see you were able to find your way here. I decided to wear a gown to match you.” She stated barely loud enough to be heard.

“Match me?” Geming asked stupidly.

“Your eyes sir.” Mary said turning to look at him and gave him a smile that stopped him short.

Chang could only thank the kamis and he suppressed his smile and the onna was obviously one to hunt what she wanted. She was a sly female and poor Geming was her prey. Their presence was announced and the massive doors opened and they walked forward and Mary had also been announced as well. King Henry was on his throne and he was a tall ningen with reddish brown hair and clear, bright blue eyes. He wore a crown of gold on his head and he was wearing a coat of black and silver, white sleeves, black doublet, and white hose with black boots. His queen; Katherine of Aragon was wearing a simple gown of black satin with a kirtle of simple white. She wore a tiara of black jewels wrought in white gold and it was spectacular; around her neck hung a long black crucifix also in the same black jewels.

“Welcome to my kingdom gentlemen! I am King Henry and this is my queen; Katherine. What do we call you?” The young man boomed out in a rich voice.

“Your majesty; I am Lee Changming and this is my younger brother; Lee Geming. Where we are from, our family name comes first. Please call me Changming and my brother is Geming. I rule in my father’s stead Western Qinghai and Geming rules Shanghai for him.” The white inu explained in his thickly accented English.

“You rule for your father? Where is he?” Henry asked curiously.

“There have been campaigns and war your majesty. He is a mighty warrior.” Chang lied.

“I see! I should love to hear of your father and your lands! You will stay here and regale us with your histories. Lord Changming and Lord Geming; do you have your trunks with you?” The king asked.

“No your majesty; I would never presume my lord.” He bowed.

“We shall have your trunks sent for immediately. Lady Mary, please take our guests to their rooms and we shall have a banquet this evening in your honor gentlemen!” the young ruler stated as he stood and he left the throne room as did his quiet queen.

Mary turned to the two men and she smiled slyly at them both but she had eyes for Geming and the red suddenly felt like HE was meat.

-Is she looking at me like I think she is looking at me? - He pathed to Changming.

-Like how Gem? - Chang thought back dumbly.

-Like she would like to take my silks off! - Geming growled in his mind.

Changming refused to answer and Geming gave him a nasty look and he simply followed Lady Mary as she was called.

“Your brother said you ruled Shanghai in your father’s sted; what does that mean Lord Geming?” Mary asked him.

“It means I just make sure the city’s needs are met financially and any nearby disputes are put down. It really is no big deal.” He said uncomfortably.

“I should say it is something; you look no more than two and twenty or three and twenty.” She replied meeting his eyes.

“I am older than that Lady Norris. I am much older than I look. Thank you for showing us to our rooms.” Geming said stiffly.

“Something is wrong. Why are you so uncomfortable? Surely being around royalty is nothing to you.” The onna stated raising a brunette brow.

“I am actually a warrior. Yes, I look after my father’s city but I do it with my sword and armor. Chang is the more refined of us two. We have three more brothers back in China but we are very close.” He stated unable to look at her.

“Five sons! Your father must be very proud and your mother very worn out.” She said smiling.

“I would not know; my mother was murdered when I was five by the Chinese.” The red suddenly bitter.

“What?” she said horrified.

“We are adopted Lady Mary.” Chang supplied.

“Your father adopted all of you?” Mary asked stunned.

“Yes. He is just that way. He is a most kind man and a wonderful parent. None of us wanted for nothing and he taught us himself; he also taught us your language as well.” The white shrugged.

Lady Mary was shaken by their story and she suddenly curtsied and she turned on her heel and left them.

“Cannot stand ningen.” Geming snorted as he walked into the rooms; he made sure to speak in Min just in case.

Changming sighed deeply and wanted to throttle Geming and he followed his arrogant and bitter younger sibling.
-------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------

Mary was sitting at the feet by Katherine who was beloved by everyone who knew her but Mary was her closest Lady in Waiting; and it was Katherine to whom Mary Norris had confessed to when she had discovered the foreign royalty.

“My lady, I see such sadness in his eyes but there is also such anger. I know not how to breach it.” Mary confessed to Queen Katherine.

“You have only seen him seen him twice darling Mary. You must try and get him to see YOU my dearest friend. Men are so fickle as you know.” The young queen said knowing all too well.

“I do not get that he is that kind of man my lady. He said he was a soldier and yes, he is noble but not like here. He lost his true family at five years old.” She admitted.

“Dios mío!” The queen making the sign of the cross.

“I am going to dress for the banquet my lady.” Mary said rising.

“The dress with the brown fur sleeves Lady Mary; it would please me if you would wear it this evening.” Katherine said looking up at her friend.

“Your majesty!” The lady in waiting was shocked and grabbed her hand kissed it over and over.

“You may leave us Lady Mary to dress. Take the emerald choker as well.” The young queen said slyly.

Mary was so shocked and incredibly grateful. The dress was beyond gorgeous and expensive but the emerald choker was stunning too. The corset of the dress was an aqua marine blue mixed with a jacquard gold floral print that made it appear green. Along the edge of the corset and whole neckline; sapphires were sewn along it. Gold beads emphasized the breast area and encircled the waist and dropped down to the kirtle. The skirt matched the corset and the kirtle was dark blue velvet. The sleeves was the same as the corset and skirt material came to the elbows and then it was bell shaped with dark brown sable fur. The emerald choker was a large central marquis cut green stone that was attached to eight strands of pearls and gold beads alternating. The emerald was set into a simple gold base. Mary decided to keep her tiara on and the queen had apparently let her chamber lady know that she was arriving to borrow the dress. Her mind whirled and she intended to capture the red haired men’s heart and attention at any cost. She was married but her husband was in the French court and probably screwing a French whore.
--------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------
The banqueting hall was full of nobles and ladies galore. The king and queen were at the central table at two elevated chairs and Lady Mary entered in the dress and jewels and there were several gasps at her beauty. The colors of the dress and jewel brought out her eyes and Katherine was glad that Henry was too interested in the Stratfords at the moment. The Oriental brothers were regal looking in her opinion. She thought the eldest must be albino but his eyes had color so it must be a birth thing but he was quite a handsome man like her husband and she looked on.

Changming was wearing a long male hanfu that buttoned on the side in black that was embroidered with dragons and snakes in gold and red. He wore heavy silk ku also in black and this time wore black boots. His white hair was in a loose braid and he was standing by his brother who wore a stunning bright red hanfu that depicted coiled dragons within circles and diagonal stripes in white, blue, and black. The hanfu was the wide sleeved variety and he wore a heavy blue silk and matching silk slipper like shoes. Geming had his red hair pulled loosely in a royal top knot with a gold filigree hair ornament that required the pins to slide through. He also made sure to cover his ears and his youkai heritage stayed covered too. The courtiers were talking about nothing but them and the red inu found it irritating but he sighed and he had sworn to be on his best behavior. He turned and caught sight of Lady Mary Norris and the dress she wore and jewels set off her coloring to perfection. Geming quickly looked away and he was breathing too fast because she was stunning. Mary had decided to wear her hair down and it was softly waving and it came to her waist. Changming admitted to himself that she was indeed a lovely sight and she curtsied low before the king and queen before moving over to them.

“How are you my lords?” Mary asked.

“Quite well Lady Norris.” Chang answered.

Geming turned his head back and the onna was too stunning for words and his mouth was dry. He grabbed his chalice of wine and downed it.

“Thirsty my lord?” She asked with a quirked brow.

“Is it hot in here?” Geming asked his brother.

“I find it quite pleasant brother.” The white said in a neutral voice.

“Do you dance in your courts and lands?” Lady Norris inquired.

“It is done more as a ceremonial event than as an entertainment as it is done here.” The eldest brother said.

Mary was fixing to leave and she was about to give up and Geming grabbed her hand and she was shocked.

“I am a quick study Lady Mary. I have been watching the others and I do believe I could do this dance.” The red murmured with his thick accent.

“I would be most honored Lord Geming.” She gave him the most stunning smile.

Geming was trying to be nice but the onna smelled incredible, looked even more stunning, and she was such a sweet persona. He could at least be reasonable he thought to himself. The danced something called The Lavolta and everyone was exerted and flushed. He had not even broken a sweat and Mary was blushing prettily as she got a glass of wine.

“That is my favorite dance. It is still fairly new to court but it is wonderful! You are so reserved my lord.” Mary said feeling silly.

“I do not know much about your land or customs Lady Mary. I was born in Taiwan but grew up on the mainland. My father’s name is Tekeshi and he is from Japan. Although we dress in Chinese fashion; we were raised in Japanese customs.” He shrugged.

“What are your lands like?” She asked fascinated.

“Different but the same I suppose. We obviously do not believe in your church. We have our own religions we call kamis. We believe in dragons and honor is everything.” Geming said smiling.

“It sounds so amazing. I shall be honest; I find you the most beautiful man I have ever seen. I have never seen such hair color on a man before nor eyes so green. You feel anger too but you do not speak it.” She spoke in a soft voice.

“I remember my birth family Lady Mary. I remember too much and I hate the people who did it. That is the reason I begged my father to train me as a warrior. I told you; I am a general and I am merciless on a battlefield. I am a killer; do not make any mistake on that.” He said flatly and looked away.

“You love your brother obviously but whom else besides your father?” The beautiful onna asked him.

“No one. I love only my brothers and father.” He answered bluntly.

“You have shut off your heart I see. I am certain you are experienced in the way of the world but that is only a physical reaction. There is emotion with that act. I am sorry for you.” Mary said curtsying and she intended to leave.

“You have no idea what you speak woman.” Geming said almost coldly.

“Pardon me?” She demanded.

“You must be married to be a lady to the queen. You are here trying to capture my interest; where is your husband Lady Norris?” He demanded.

“He is in France Lord Geming. He is in the ambassador’s entourage which means he beds as many French whores as he can whilst he is there!” Mary snarled under breath.

“So you would use the foreign bastards as payback?” The red inu asked raising a brow.

“Good god no! You are no different. I am sorry that I thought so. Pardon me Lord Geming.” She said with tears glazing her eyes.

Mary hurried through the throng of courtiers and Changming had been in charming conversation with an onna who was also trying to gain access to his bed but he had no intentions of it. He neared his brother and Geming was bothered by the onna’s upset and he looked at his brother and he sighed.

“This has been a stupid idea. I do believe I should go back to Qinghai and drink sake until I have to return to Shanghai.” He said in a sour tone.

“You said you wanted something different.” Changming said exasperated.

They were speaking in Min and they were garnering attention. King Henry was watching fascinated as they spoke such a different language.

“Peking gets a new emperor and I could have made a strike. Ichigawa said not no but hell no! You know that sooner or later they will encroach on Hong Kong or Shanghai. You also know that they will make moves on Katashi’s lands; the bastards always do. They cannot stop. They never do. We know it.” He said in rising anger.

“Why are we discussing our politics here and in our language. We are now the middle of attention and you are angry again.” Chang sighed heavily.

“Because I am sick of being considered the hot headed General Geming! I am brilliant with my fucking fang and I am kamis damn taiyoukai. I want justice for my family. They were peaceful. They did not even keep a standing army! I cannot stop the screaming!” He said as he fought his inner beast from turning his eyes.

“Go back to our rooms. I think we should return home.” His elder brother sighed.

Geming stormed from the banquet and Changming turned his attention to the king and queen and bowed low and King Henry waited to hear an explanation.

“Honor is very important in our culture your majesty. My brother’s birth family was massacred by the Ming Chinese. He was born on an island called Taiwan and they were wiped out by Peking in the matter of a few days and he was but five years old. The pain still haunts him and the Chinese just sat a new emperor; and he is quite hateful about it.” The snow explained telling as close to the truth as possible.

“This distresses us most grievously.” Henry said touched by the story.

“Thank you your majesty. I suggested holiday away from our homelands for respite but he is still very grieved. He is also a warrior of quite some fame in China and he is quite feared with his blade. Geming heads half of our father’s army.” Chang further explained.

“Really? We are most pleased to hear this. We often hold tournaments and such here.” The king said enthusiastically.

“Our fighting style differs greatly your majesty but my brother and I could give you a display if you wished.” He bowed.

“That would please us greatly.” The young monarch said nodding.

“We are also avid hunters.” The white stated with intent.

“You may hunt our lands whenever you please. We wish to see this display tomorrow Lord Changming. We wish your brother some rest and wellness. Good evening.” Henry said rising his chalice.

“Thank you so much your majesty.” He said bowing again.

Changming quickly left the banqueting hall and he intended to find his brother so that at least they could go hunting in their true forms. He went back to their rooms and there nothing of Geming to be found.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

Mary was in her chambers and she was sobbing. She was carefully taking out her emerald tiara and the priceless choker of the queen. She began to yank off her rings from her fingers and she had dismissed her lady’s maid and she sobbed at her dressing table and felt so incredibly stupid. Lady Mary Norris was only one and twenty and the world had already taught her much.

“What did you mean I am no different; who I am supposed to be different from?” Geming demanded from her.

She nearly screamed and she had not heard him come in and she whirled around and he stared at her with a raised red brow.

“It seems all men everywhere are arrogant and think women are wretched. We are only property and to be used by your sex.” Mary spoke through her tears.

“You know nothing woman. You know nothing of what I live or what I have lived. You have lived this and what I have lived is nothing in comparison. Where I live there are real monsters, and they are not what you believe they are; I call them ningen.” He said flatly.

“I suppose I cannot understand what you have lived. I cannot even try if you remain a recluse. That is on you Lord Geming and your fault. Whatever your monsters and these ningen are; I pray you beat you them.” She said wiping her eyes.

“Do you have wine in here?” The red asked.

“Yes. There is a sideboard over there. Pour yourself a glass as you will.” The young woman said not caring.

“I have so much hate in me that it consumes me almost all the time Lady Mary. Would it surprise you I have known only two women in my life?” He asked her.

She jerked her head around and her long sable colored hair swung around her shoulder and she stared at his beautiful and haunted eyes. Mary could not believe that a man had been so good and she was shaking as he handed her a glass of wine as well.

“My adopted father is not the sort to just ravish a female because he feels lust. He was passionately in love with one woman and only one woman. He has given up everything for her and he waits for her. It is our beliefs that our souls will return to those that we love.” Geming lied a little.

“So you have taken his example.” Mary said in rhetoric.

“Yes. I find your husband’s inability to stay true such an exquisite creature to be sickening. I am tempted Lady Mary but I am not a normal man and my duties are always first to Shanghai and my brothers.” He warned her.

“Speak plainly. I do not understand.” She stated shaking her head confused.

Geming set down his wine glass and then sat hers down and gently pulled her forward by her neck and he devoured her lips. She made a surprised sound and she melted against him as he sat on her bench in front of her dressing table. His tongue and lips scorched her orifice completely and she leaned her head back as he devoured skin that he could find.

“No idea how these dresses work. I am in a state Mary; help me.” He said desperately trying to suppress his inu.

“What do you mean?” Mary asked as she turned around so he could find the lacing.

Geming found the lacing and he had to control so that he did not just shred and yank it off of her. He moved her curtain of hair and began to suck and nibble her juncture and she nearly swooned to her knees but he held her up. He shut his eyes and he knew they were burning and he had not been with an onna in more than five years.

“Mary, you are going to know anyway. You will see things that are not like you and you may be frightened. I can leave now or you can face it.” He growled softly.

The human woman was stepped forward and slipped out of the corset, skirt, and kirtle of her gown. She turned around and she stood before him only in a thin linen shift that was see through and his eyes were closed. Mary lifted his hand and she kissed his palm and then his wrist and he groaned almost painfully.

“Tell me Lord Geming. You said there were dragons and real monsters where you live. Why do I get the impression that you were being very serious?” Mary asked as she ran the back of her hand against his cheek.

He sucked in his breath and he realized that there were ningen that were not bad and he opened his eyes and she saw his eyes. They were mixed green and red made them look brownish. She blinked and she mentally digested what she was seeing.

“What are you Lord Geming?” She asked brushing his lower lip with her thumb.

“Onna.” He gasped and he sucked her thumb into his mouth.

She did not understand his word but lust ripped through her belly straight to her groin and Geming could scent her desire and he growled loudly.

“You want me. You want this.” He said flatly and he reached up and held her cheeks between his palms.

He kissed her again until she was mewling and whining as his tongue teased and tasted her. Mary had never been kissed as such and she was losing her mind to it.

“Inu, I am an inu Mary. Inu translates to dog in your language. We are youkai and we are born looking like humans but we change our form.” The red explained as he quickly divested himself of his hanfu.

She saw his body and her eyes widened and hunger took her as her perusal of him made her want him even more. Geming actually had to suppress his chuckle because the onna was almost as enthusiastic as an inu onna. She ran open palms over his chest and he was ripped like an ancient Greek statue.

“Do we have your peoples here?” Mary asked as she watched his eyes as she untied his ku.

He slipped out of his silk slippers and he let his hair fall and she bared him fully.

“Actually, I have no idea. Probably do and we just do not know. I would not be surprised if there were youkai here.” Geming said untying her shift.

The see through garment slipped down her body and pooled at her feet and he looked at her body; Mary was balanced beautifully and lust ripped through him. Her breasts were tipped in pink and pleasing round and more than a handful for him and her hips were rounded gloriously. Her waist was narrow and he was about salivating just staring.

“I want you.” He whispered.

“I want you too my lord.” Mary replied.

“Not in private. I am just Geming, Mary.” Came his reply as he pulled her naked body to his.

“Yes Geming.” She murmured as she accepted his mind altering kiss.

He picked her up and she had to wrap her legs around his waist and his hands were in hair as he possessed her as he laid her back on her bed. Geming could not believe he was about to rut a ningen onna but she was not Chinese and she was something special.

-Chang? Don’t fret brother, I am with Mary Norris. - He pathed to the white.

-Really? I am in the forest looking for you now. Jackass! You could have let me know sooner. - His sibling growled in his head.

Geming chuckled and Mary looked at him oddly and he grinned down at her.

“I just told Chang where I was. He was worried.” Geming explained.

“How?” She asked shocked.

“Telepathy.” He shrugged.

“Oh well I suppose that is normal for your kind.” She said as if this conversation was normal.

“Actually no, Chang and I are the only two of us that can. If you want to stop at any time; tell me and I swear on my honor, do not fear me.” Geming said holding her chin.

“You are saying you may do some things different than a normal man?” Mary asked.

“Yes. I have an animal side Mary and instincts but I answer to my rational mind. I know it is hard to understand but my father always taught us control.” He said kissing her lips again.

“I trust you.” She whispered.

Mary laid back and Geming sucked in his breath as she shyly open her thighs to him. She was so beautiful and he was not thinking of Ming China; he was thinking of the hormones he could scent on this precious and beautiful onna. She trusted him and he fell upon her began kissing, sucking, and nipping any skin he could find with his lips, teeth, and tongue. Mary received his ministrations and was on a spiral into a chaotic whirlwind of raw sensuality. This creature was hell bent on making her die she was sure. Her body had already violently spasmed several times and she was bordering on more when his teeth and tongue set about torturing a button of nerves in her nether regions. She could not handle it and she had tried to be quiet but she was shaking violently again and she began screaming out as he slipped two fingers inside of her. Mary arched her upper body off of the bed and she was soaked in sweat and his eyes were red as hell fire but she found the sight salacious.

“Mary.” Geming growled deeply.

“Yes?” She husked back.

“Need you, now onna.” He snarled out.

Mary nodded and Geming surged forward; he hooked her legs and they rested on the bend of his arms and he slipped himself into slippery depths. Both of them gasped harshly and Mary was near tears and Geming was shaking harshly.

“You are pure?” He asked barely able to speak.

“Only once on my wedding night; that was four years ago.” Mary gasped and she moaned as he slowly eased in more.

Geming was shaking harder and losing himself to his primitive self. This female might as well have been untouched. She was so fucking tight, warm, and wet that he wanted to lose himself but he eased himself slowly all the way in and he grunted as he did so. Mary felt so full but it was amazing and painful at the same time. He was larger than her asinine husband and he made her feel things and made her crave this act.

“Mary? Can I move?” Geming whined.

“Yes Geming.” She nodded.

Geming pulled back slowly and she ran her fingers through his red hair and she saw his ear. She was stunned but she leaned forward and met his lips. His inu lost its mind and he slowly began to move within her faster and the onna responded by snapping her hips to meet his and that made it worse to his beast. Geming was whining and groaning and he was desperate to try and stave off the want to chomp down on skin.

“Mary, I need to pull back now.” He groaned harshly.

“No! Please let me see you.” She begged passionately.

“Woman! I need to bite into something.” He groaned as his ending was coming fast.

Mary could not think but she suddenly shoved her wrist into his mouth and Geming could not think and he sank fangs hard into her flesh. It hurt but it also turned Mary on further; why she had no idea why. Geming nearly bit to the bone and he was gasping and his body began to release his seed. Instinct took him and he bit his wrist; he pressed it her to mouth and she did not even think twice, she took it and she tasted the blood. It was strange to her but she sucked on the wound for some time as the red inu became drained and his senses came back to him. It dawned on his pleasure hazed brain what the hell he had just done and she had fallen asleep with his wrist on her chest.

“What the hell have I done?” He whispered in Min.
------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------

Geming was pacing their suite and he was shaking when Changming came back in. It was obvious that his sibling had hunted in his true form and he looked at Geming sensing his distress and he sighed heavily as he sat down.

“What happened?” Chang demanded.

“Mary.” Geming said shaking as he sat in a chair and Chang looked confused.

“Geming if you rutted the onna, I have no say but I must say, she is exquisite.” The white said shrugging.

“She brought out my inner self.” He blurted out.

“What are you telling Geming?” His older brother demanded.

“She took my blood. I told her to let me go and she put her wrist in my mouth. I reacted by instinct.” The red said turning brighter than his hair.

“You mated the onna and made her no longer mortal?” Chang thundered.

“It was not my plan Chang, shit! You were the one thinking I should just enjoy her!” Geming said in defense of himself.

“Enjoy her, not mate her!” His brother growled.

“She is not a typical ningen onna Chang. She also smells really good. Mary also really enjoys to join. How could I not react?” He said sighing.

“You have to explain to her what has happened. You cannot leave it like this. What happens if you got her pupped?” The white asked logically.

“Shit, I had not thought of that. Fuck! Chang a hanyou?” Geming sighed heavily.

“You know chichi would flay you alive if you shunned a pup be it full inu or not!” He growled.

“I would never shun my pup!” He growled back.

“You owe the lady an explanation.” His magistrate brother demanded of him.

“Fine Chang. Kamis, what the hell am I going to do?” He groaned.

“Hope she is NOT pupped and tell her she is going to stay this age for a damn long time.” Changming growled.

Geming slipped from the suite of apartments they had been given and he ported into Lady Norris’s rooms and he felt for her presence. He felt for maid but she was not in her room so he slipped into her sleeping chamber and he came to sit upon her bed and it was still early morning.

“Mary?” He whispered.

“Geming?” She asked coming to slowly.

“Yes. I have to talk to you about what happened.” Geming said straightening his spine.

“You regret it.” Mary said immediately and she turned her face away ashamed.

“No! That is not what I was going to say. Do not presume onna!” He snapped.

“What does that word mean; onna?” She asked.

“Onna? Means woman.” He said crossing his arms.

“Okay. What is it?” The noblewoman asked.

“When we joined; it was incredible, I mean that it was nothing I have ever experienced.” Geming said blushing.

“Really?” Mary asked blushing too.

“Yes. You managed to bring my inner nature out and I took your blood and I had you take mine. In my world; that is mating Mary. It is the youkai version of marriage. Inu are monogamous creatures; especially my kind of inu.” He explained.

“What kind of dog youkai are you?” She asked him.

Geming smiled and pointed to his head and she smiled back at him and she understood.

“You are saying that your inner dog decided on me.” She observed.

“Yes Mary.” He said scratching his head.

“How do you feel about this?” The amazing onna asked him.

“I personally am insanely attracted to you physically and mentally. You are comely in all areas and that is someone I can love deeply. Question is do you want to?” Geming asked her.

“Are you asking me to leave with you?” Mary asked with a heaving chest.

“Yes, I extended your life to that of mine Mary. I am one hundred eleven years old and you will no longer age like a normal human. My blood changed you and I can already smell the change in you.” Her inu said blushing said.

“What do you mean Geming?” She asked surprised.

“You are carrying my babe; we say pup as in you are pupped but you are going to have my babe. Inu are very territorial and it is instinct for us to protect our pregnant bitches. Bitch is the term for a female inu.” Geming further explained.

Mary took in everything she had been told and she had just been told that she carried a being that was not fully human and she was no longer mortal. She had basically participated in a marriage ritual with this gorgeous creature and she just could not care of the consequences.

“When do we go home?” She asked him smiling


“You are serious?” He asked seriously.

“I saw you in the king’s forest and I was smitten Geming. I do not understand everything but I want your love. If you think you can love me; I want it.” Mary said passionately.

Geming leaned forward and he possessed her mouth like he had the night before and it was good. It was actually very good and he was feeling very strongly about this.

“Going to tell Chang and we will plan our leaving. Probably going to have to stay here a week or so but then we will go back to Shanghai.” He smiled as he palmed her cheek.

“I know I already love you. I will earn yours.” She said kissing his palm.

“Just let me get know you. I adore you already.” He smiled sincerely.

Geming got up and kissed her softly and he slipped away and she laid back and she held her belly and she was overwhelmed in happiness. The idea of carrying his child made her so unbelievably happy.
--------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------

Geming had conferred with Changming and his elder brother was actually relieved and happy for him. For the first time ever; the red inu was focusing on something besides his hatred of the Ming. Lady Mary was glowing and everyone commented how lovely she was and the king even noticed how lovely she looked. The inu brothers knew it was Geming’s mating of her but Geming found himself growling under his breath as Henry was openly lusting for Mary and he had to stop himself from attacking the mortal. Changming distracted Henry by sparring with Geming; who was by far the more superior swordsman but Chang was fairly credible. His yoki was extremely devastating in attacking and he normally relied on it to battle. Geming being a taiyoukai could channel his yoki through his fang and it was awesome; Tatakikowasu was the command of Geming’s fang Kesshoukeisaiga. His yoki he channeled had the effect of turning things into crystalized structures and he would just shatter the offending enemy. He was still developing it but when Tekeshi had discovered his power; he had been bowled over by his adopted son’s yoki. It was an elemental one but one never seen before. Geming and Chang kept the sparring to no yoki and they were actually taunting the other but it was friendly.

“Come on Chang; you know you couldn’t beat me even if you WERE trying.” Geming smirked.

“Really Gem? Want to back that up LITTLE brother?” The snow inu grinned.

Henry was watching closely and the two whirling and hitting their fangs hard. They would knick they nicked the other but it was nothing serious.

“They move so quickly.” Katherine commented softly to Henry.

“I think it marvelous! Look at their footing at how they hit. These men would be incredible knights in my army!” He said only wishing they could stay.

Finally after working up quite a sweat Geming and Changming bowed low to each and then to Henry. The king stood up and clapped loudly and he stepped down to speak to them both.

“You both are marvelous to our eyes! I think Lord Geming that you have had a bit more training though, am I correct?” Henry smirked.

“Yes your majesty. Whilst a high ranking noble; I prefer to be in the field with my men.” Geming nodded.

“Yes! You and I understand one another. I eventually will go to war with France; it is inevitable.” He smiled picking up a chalice of wine and sipped it as did Geming.

Changming’s attention was gotten by someone he recognized from West Qinghai and who knew where they were. He moved quickly and the messenger bowed low and he spoke in Min.

“I am sorry to bother you Lord Magistrate. I have been sent by assistant to let you know that the Ming have encroached upon Hong Kong. Your brother Hwan is moving north from Korea but the assistant magistrate felt it urgent that Shanghai move as well to secure the city as well.” The runner explained.

“I want you to have the troops readied for General Geming. We will be returning this night. Make certain you are not seen and be most careful and our kamis with you.” Chang commanded and bowed.

The runner went to his knees and bowed his head to the floor and that got Geming attention. Henry was curious and Chang came over and spoke rapidly in Min and Geming’s eyes widened in sudden anger and his hand began to shake.

“What is wrong Lord Changming?” King Henry demanded.

“The Ming have encroached our borders and it is imperative that we return your majesty. Geming is the general of Shanghai and our brother Hwan is moving troops from Korea north to stave off an attack.” He explained as he began to gather himself.

“Surely this has all happened?” The king was surprised.

“We have a very efficient means of messengers majesty. They relay messages within days.” The snow inu said and Geming was suppressing his inu.

“I should like very much if you returned to London on the success of your campaign my lords. This has been a most pleasant and welcome visit.” King Henry said bowing dutifully.

“You are most kind and so gracious your majesties. We shall write to you and inform you as soon as we can.” Chang said as Geming had already left the banquet hall.

Geming had left to find Mary. He could only think he had to get to Mary and bring her back to Western Qinghai while he fought. He pounded on her doors and he was getting agitated quickly but there was no answer. Her lady’s maid happened to be near the suite of rooms and he was being too brash but he grabbed the onna.

“Lady Mary where is she?” He demanded.

“My lord she was not feeling well. She went to her rooms some time ago.” Laura; her maid, said fearfully.

“Laura, you know. Allow me in.” Geming said softly.

“Aye. I will sir. You treat her like the lady she is and not a kept whore that bastard does.” The maid said unlocking the rooms.

They entered and what they found made Laura scream and run for a doctor but Geming already scented the death. She was only in her night shift and there was so much blood between her legs. Geming’s hands were shaking and he could not reason what had happened. Tears streamed down his face and he just sat there on his knees and the queen rushed in as did the doctor and Changming. King Henry also had come and Lady Mary Norris was dead and Lord Geming was actually sobbing and Chang was trying to get him to come.

“Why? Brother why? I loved her? Why?” Geming cried to the snow inu in Min.

“Geming, please come brother. Let us let them find out what caused her demise.” He said softly.

“No! She was mine!” The red said getting irrational.

“Geming! Listen to me! She was your mate and this is not honoring her!” He said forcefully.

“Did my pup kill her?” He asked his older brother.

Geming was in no shape to lead a battle and he had to drag him to their chambers and he actually had to stun him with his yoki. He was horrified and the ningen onna had bled to death. King Henry called on him in private and he entered the king’s private rooms hours later.

“Lord Geming suffers.” He observed.

“Your court is no different than ours your majesty.” Chang said raising a brow.

“Lady Norris was beloved of our queen. Katherine has told us that Lady Mary’s husband is less than gracious of her. It is also been told to us that Lord Alfred Norris; Baron of Surrey was seen in London today.” Henry stated in a very cold voice.

“You tell me this why your majesty.” The white asked surprised.

“No man should lose his son do you believe Lord Changming? We have no knowledge of what happens if Lord Surrey is injured or killed.” Henry stood and held out his hand.

Changming kissed the royal’s knuckles and Henry had just given Geming leave to kill Mary’s killer. He straightened his spine and he went to his chambers and the red was awake and tears streaked his face. He went and knelt in front of his younger brother.

“Lady Mary was murdered.” He said softly.

“What?” Geming said and his eyes turned red.

“I do believe this is the only time I respect a royal ningen; he has basically commanded you to hunt her husband down and kill him.” Changming said squeezing his hands.

“I need to get into her rooms and get his scent! He is dead! I am killing the mother fucker!” Geming snarled.

There was a light knocking on the door and Chang sighed and he opened the door. Queen Katherine glided in and Geming could not turn around at the moment because his eyes were red.

“Lady Mary was my dearest and most beloved lady Lord Geming. I also know she had planned to leave England to be with you and your baby. I told Henry the truth and told him why she was leaving her husband. He beat Mary often and she told me that God showed her, her soul mate. I believed her. Please take this and my husband Henry is a good man; a good king. We would beg you please return someday and Mary told me a secret and I shall take it to my grave.” She whispered as she made the sign of the cross.

Geming turned and his eyes were red and the tears would not stop falling.

“I loved her, your majesty.” He whispered in a heart breaking tone.

“Si. I know. Good man. Deliver God’s justice for your wife and your child.” She said taking his hand and kissing it.

Katherine quickly left and Geming was shaking and it was extraordinary to him that there were mortals who were not monsters and evil. He ported to the apartments of Mary and he caught the scent of the man who had been her “legal” mate and he ported deeply into the forest as he began to hunt down the scent of the murdering bastard. It took Geming two days to find the man but it was in London near the docks. He was in lavish inn and he came into the room silently but he refused to kill a man without honor; oh no, he would allow the man a chance to swipe at him. He had even brought a sword with him.

“Hello Surrey.” He growled low in his beast’s voice.

Alfred Surrey shot up from his bed and there was a red headed man and his eyes were actually glowing a demonic red.

“Unlike you; I have honor. Get dressed human. I have a blade and you will face me.” Geming hissed.

“For what?” He laughed in arrogance.

“For murdering Mary and our baby.” He snarled and he could barely get it out.

“Mary? Lady Norris was MY wife bastard. She carried a bastard and I only beat her as I should have for sleeping with you. There was no murder.” He scoffed.

“You beat her often and she was leaving you. You beat her so severely that she hemorrhaged you fucking bastard!” Geming snarled in hate.

“So the world is minus one less slut? I refuse to fight over a faithless whore!” Alfred Surrey scoffed in hate.

“Yet you could bed everything that sashayed your way?” The red said stepping forward.

“I am a man. It is a man’s world. Fucking foreigner, go back to wherever you are from and grow up!” He laughed with glee.

Geming could not handle his hate and he lifted his fang; the tsuba was geometrical shape and the hilt had a smoky black quartz crystal ground into it and the wrapping was for battle but it was also black. He held Kesshoukeisaiga over his head and he shoved it straight through the ningen’s right chest and the man screamed in agony. He stared at the ningen and he allowed the ningen to see his beast fully. His youkai was fully visible and the man screamed and screamed but no one came.

“Shouka.” Geming spoke in his inu voice.

The man’s skin began to turn to a crystal like substance and he was still screaming in agony until his mouth and head became the crystalline structure.

“Tatakikowasu!” The red snarled out and the human shaped crystal shattered into thousands of pieces.

There was nothing left of the ningen and no proof of anything. Geming fell to his knees and began to sob as he had given his heart to a beautiful, kind, and glorious onna who had been a balm to his soul. He did not think he could love like that again and he was certain he could never love again. Changming and he were going to see Mary laid to rest and they were leaving. Geming swore to never return to this place and he would make himself forget the nightmare of smelling the onna had fallen in love with dead and their pup; the blood….it haunted him. He intended to figure a way to deal with his pain in his life; to forget the agony that he always suffered, because as it was at this moment; he wanted to drink a tonic of belladonna and not wake up. Geming was going to become the complete opposite of the red inu and he was going to have Ichigawa teach him how to shield out and become stone. He knew the other general was a Northern inu and he knew had empathy. He did not know how strong but he knew the other Northern inu were normally emotionally wounded animals; similar to him. Geming made a vow to his lost love and he was going to be as hard as granite and be as fearless as a kami.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

The Battle of Shanghai of 1510 was an incredible victory for the city-state and Ichigawa had watched Geming lose his head and kill Ming ningen left and right. The brown inu had also seen the release of a fang and yoki of a type he had NEVER seen. The red was a prodigy but he was becoming cold, arrogant, hard to handle, and cocky. Ichigawa still served Manchuria but Katashi never knew that his faithful general was still in contact with his foster brothers nor helped to coordinate the defense of his father’s other lands but he was concerned as he watched the red inu become more retreated and NOTHING like the young boy Tekeshi had raised. Changming had admitted that Geming had lost something very precious to him and Chang too realized that his brother was never going to be the same. He lived for the kill and he lived to outshine all other warriors. He became the Ming Dynasty’s worst nightmare and Lee Geming continued to zealously defend, strike back, and kill ningen that were of Chinese descent and he refused to ever step foot out of Asia again.