Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ The Red Freedom ( Chapter 18 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.


A/n: The story of Julianus Servius; the father of Amedo Servius, the basilisk who becomes so important to the Western family in The Heirs Apparent and the Servius family helps to wipe out the threat to the Ryuku Islands. The story that leads to the founding of a dynasty and the consequences of madness. Please let me know what you think and thank you so much for reading!


The Red Freedom


The summit was to be held in Primus Locus and represenitives of each city-state was being sent. Julianus Gnaeus Servius was being sent for Syracuse. He found it odd since every other city-state had two at least but he shrugged and Antonia was accompanying him to the central Italian location. Her eyes were wide at all the differences and he would explain all the different tribes and their names. Julianus refused to be a rogue and he had only kissed her but his heart beat out of control every second he was near her. She was wearing a burnt orange stolla that buckled only on her left shoulder and she wore gold sandals and serpent bracelets that wrapped around her upper arms. The priests had spent his money well he decided and she was always a vision and he tried to get her talk about her past but she would become silent. She had finally gotten used Megadorus and she would speak to him in serpent's tongue and the beast took to her almost more than he had to Julianus. The Sicilian basilisk was amused at the fact and he secretly thought the longma found her as beautiful as he did. He noticed Antonia always tried to make herself as small and try to blend in as much as possible. She knew her kind was not well liked but it was not unheard of a black to secret away a femmina of unusual beauty to make a mate of occasional. The Latium Blacks were just like that; they would fight their enemies and steal their women and their children if they thought they would be beautiful as well. It was just their way and Julianus was presumed to have stolen Antonia away but she always hid herself away when amongst other Latium basilisks.

They had reached Primus Locus and he was conversing with some of those who had served under him in the wars against the Celtic Reds; the Vandali, Visigoth, and Franks. Angelus Quintilius was speaking to the general of the Celtic wars as well as Theodosius Gracilis had become important men to him in his command and he trusted them completely. Theodosius drifted and he neared Julianus's longma and he stared at the startlingly beautiful red basilisk female and she was brushing Megadorus's mane.

"I am absolutely certain you are no slave femmina." He spoke in Latin.

"Non. I am no slave but Megadorus is such a sweet beast. It brings me pleasure to make his hair shine." Antonia answered without looking at the man she knew spoke her native tongue.

"I did not like you when you first showed up in our camp." Theodosius admitted.

"I could see it. I know I am Vandali and I know how my tribe is. I understand why you should hate me." She said looking down.

"I hate your tribe; I do not hate you femmina. My dominus has spoken nothing but of your strides to acclimate into our culture and you are so demure. I can tell by your manners that your tribe was stupid bastardos, si? You should have been a queen." The young black said appraising her with obvious admiration and she could see more on his face.

"Dominus?" Antonia asked stunned as she looked stunned.

"Julianus has not asked for your hand has he?" The young black demanded.

"Non." She said shaking a little.

"I see. I know the Vandali too well femmina. I know most likely what you were and I spit upon them. I know what you most likely suffered and your refusal to speak at the camp was a testament to your courage and your character. You have us in your heart." Theo stated softly.

He bowed and he turned on his heel and left to leave her to wonder. Julianus had never even noticed the scene because of all the blacks and the talk of politics. Antonia was shaken up and she was terrified that he would find out her shame. Megadorus could sense her fear and he butted his nose into her juncture and released air through his snout and she petted his face.

"I am scared." She whispered in serpent's tongue.

Megadorus just nuzzled her neck further and Julianus looked over and he could see his longma loving on Antonia and he wondered what was wrong. There was talk of naming a rex and that thought was revolutionary and he was actually excited by the idea and he would willingly serve in the military for such a thing he thought. He slipped away and Antonia was not comfortable at all.

"Femmina?" He asked taking her hand and kissing her knuckles.

"Dominus, I wish to retire to the villa that you rented for your entourage. Would that be okay my lord?" She asked softly.

"Antonia! How many times do I have to say I am Julianus to you? You are my equal femmina." Julianus said brushing her red hair out of her face.

Her red-brown eyes swept over his clothing and he always wore a black chiton and it was belted at his waist with a gold cord and a toga in either white or black always draped over him. Today it was black edged in gold. He always his leather lace up sandals and he never wore the splendor he could but Julianus was wealthy beyond belief.

"May I retire Dominus Julianus?" She compromised.

"Why will you not listen to me?" He almost pleaded.

"Because I am no one. I am a Vandali red and you are descended from your gods, and we are no one together." Antonia stated refusing to look at him in his eyes.

The last statement hit him in his gut and he nodded for her to go and she had hurt him.

"Take Megadorus and go on to the villa Lady Antonia." He murmured.

She felt crushed but she was shaking in terror and she climbed up on the longma and spoke in serpent's tongue and he slowly trotted through the street and she had a mind to run again. A red would not make it far here in Italia and she really had nowhere to go. Theodosius had reminded her of what she had escaped from and she made it to the villa and she slipped in. Antonia went to her room and she laid her head down and wept.
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
There was much arguing going on and one young black named Antonius Thaddeus Cadmus was quite outspoken in his opinion and he demanded that the office of rex be one of a traditional one and a despotic one. That idea warred with the city states and it was more arguing that was going back and forth amongst the men. Theodosius slipped away and he wanted to see the beautiful Vandali femmina. She was terrified and he was certain she had been a slave. She had most likely been regularly raped and beaten. The idea that her skin had been marred enraged him and he knew it would enrage Julianus so he had never spoken it. He phased to the villa that the Dominus was staying at and he knocked on the door and a servant answered. Julianus refused to use or buy slaves and that was only one thing that set him apart from many Latium blacks; it was probably because he had been raised by Apollo's priests. The servant got the Lady Antonia for him and she was wearing a simple white stolla with pins at her shoulders and a loose belt. She wore a wrap made of fur for the evening chill.

"Dominus?" She asked stunned at his appearance.

"May we speak in the gardens Lady Antonia?" Theo asked her in front of the servant for the sake of appearances.

"Si. Is Dominus Julianus returning soon? Should I see to his dinner?" Antonia asked.

"The meeting will break a part soon I am certain. So si, I believe that would be prudent." He nodded.

"Cornelia would you please see to Dominus Julianus's dinner? I will take a turn with his sub-general and return in a moment." She said.

"Si Lady Antonia." The servant bowed.

She followed him to the large gardens and there statues and benches everywhere and they walked slowly.

"I disturbed you this afternoon my lady." He spoke softly.

"Non." The red said shaking her head in the lie.

"Antonia, please do not try and cover up what I know must be a painful past, si? I am not stupid!" Theodosius said taking her hands.

"My tribe is harsh to survive Dominus. I was weak and that is why I ran." Antonia said looking down.

"Bull shit! We both know how the Vandali treat femmina; even royal femmina. I felt hate for the Vandali when we fought them because they had wiped out my home village. I have come to see you and I cannot breathe femmina." He said honestly.

Antonia jerked her head up and she stared at him shocked and he palmed her cheek and she scaling around her left eye and she was such a beauty even by Latium standards.

"I am certain Julianus feels something but he is softer spoken but I shall not be." Theo murmured.

He very gently pulled her forward and he mouth pressed against hers and she made a surprised sound. Theodosius opened his lips and sought her inner sanctum and she groaned as he pulled her ever so gently to him. The way he kissed her was nothing she had experienced except the one kiss from Julianus and it made her weak in her knees. Her lips were full and Theodosius was licking and sucking on her succulent lower lip as he forced himself to get under control.

"I am guessing what you suffered Lady Antonia. I have spoken the tongue of the Vandali since I was young. My city-state tried to make peace and I was fostered for five years amongst your tribe. I hate them and I hate what they did to femmina. Allow me to love you and show you what it is to be worshipped." He said in a deeper and throaty voice.

"I...why me?" She asked stunned.

"Because you were so brave to show amongst a camp full of your people's enemy. You truly are the most beautiful femmina and I have not gotten your precious face from my mind since you begged Julianus to stay with us." He said kissing her hands.

Julianus was at the door and he was angry. He could not hate Theodosius but he was here telling Antonia what he should be telling her and it made him furious.

"Sub-general Theodosius it is late maschi. They intend to finish the meeting tomorrow. They do intend to make a rex it seems. I am in need of food and my bed sir. My ward is also in need of her bed. You may call on her tomorrow if she is so inclined." Julianus stated evenly.

"You do not object to my calling Dominus Julianus?" Theo asked.

"Null. Lady Antonia is her own femmina and my ward only. Now maschi, I must ask you to leave." He said benignly.

Theodosius kissed her knuckles and he bowed to her and he pounded his chest to Julianus and he left the villa. Julianus's eyes had bled blood red and he could not help it and he left the garden opening and he went to his triniculum. Antonia was shaking and she had seen complete and utter rage on his face. Antonia carefully came into the triniculum and he refused to speak to her as he ate his venison rare and he drank his wine.

"Dominus?" She managed softly.

"I have nothing to say Lady Antonia." Julianus stated coldly.

"He came here. I did not seek his attentions." Antonia tried to explain.

"I am not your master nor do I own you femmina. I am only your sponsor in Latium society. You are free to make your decisions, si?" He said staring at her.

"Why are you angry with me Dominus?" She begged him.

"You do not wish to hear my thoughts femmina. You are in no shape to hear my feelings or thoughts. You have made it clear that I am just someone who is obviously superior to you and not someone you feel comfortable with." Julianus stated staring boldly at her eyes.

"Julianus." She whispered and she fell to her knees.

The way she said his name and he jerked his head and he really looked at her. This femmina was broken. Theodosius knew more about her culture than he did and he was furious that the sub-general was using that knowledge to encroach.

"I cannot force you Antonia but Theodosius obviously knows more about the Vandali than I do. I am only a Sicilian Black basilisk. I am not worthy I suppose to know your history?" He said in a scathing tone.

"Nein! Nein!" She hissed in her native tongue.

"So?" Julianus demanded.

"You act as if I am someone. You treat me like I am someone special." Antonia began to cry and her beautiful red-brown eyes were liquid.

"Why should I not treat you as you are Antonia? You are the most precious and brave femmina I have ever seen. Why should I not treat you as you are someone special when you are?" The black basilisk general demanded.

"Julianus, my father was a chief of a rival tribe called Varini. Almost the same as Vandali si? The Vandali came and destroyed the Varini and I was given to the victors as a trophy. When I had escaped I had been passed into the fifth camp. I could not take any more of their taking of my body. I hoped I died that night. You found me and I thought I would see the same treatment. When I saw that you would not do so; I did not want you to send me away. I felt safe for the first time into two years." She sobbed as she neared him and fell to his feet.

"Femmina." He whispered horrified beyond anything.

"You kissed me in the temple and I have only known that gentleness but you have not touched me since. I know I am dirty. I am not worthy of you I think but I will serve you if you let me." Antonia wept taking his hands and kissing them.

"Null! You are free Antonia. I refuse to be served or have slaves! I have never had slaves and I never will. Femmina; I too have thought of nothing but you since that night. I saw you and my heart has not stopped beating too fast since. I dream of your face. I imagine your lips saying my name and si, I imagine it being me giving you true joy but I cannot touch you after you have been disgraced so horribly." Julianus said horrified.

"You tell me that I am not worthy of you. I understand." Antonia said gutted in agony and she suddenly stood up.

"Femmina null! That is not what I have spoken. I know not how to show you love without you feeling fear. You have been destroyed over and over and I know not how to counteract that." He trembled as he tried to grab her.

"You have not tried Dominus." The red femmina whispered.

"I would rather impale myself with my own sword than hurt you femmina." He whispered as he pressed his forehead to hers.

"You already have Dominus. I am leaving your care tomorrow." Antonia said gathering strength.

"What?" Julianus said shaking and suddenly fearful.

"I am free you say. I shall make my way. There are other red tribes that are actually good and kind. They are far north and known as the Belgae." She said and the tears were falling in torrents down her face.

"Antonia, why are you leaving me?" He asked mortified.

"This is why I did not wish to tell you Dominus. You had an idea but you did not know for sure and yes, I am very shy but I could have possibly had your love. Now I have your pity; I am Varini-Vandali and I do have pride. I hear the rumors that you do not Dominus and si, they speak of a rex but you have no true idea of what they speak." She said leaving his presence.

"Antonia! Femmina come here now!" He demanded.

She was stashing stolla and her fur lined cape as he came in her rooms. Julianus watched her packing her belongings and his breathing was too fast and he could not lose her. His heart nor soul could not handle it.

"Femmina! Please hear me." He actually begged her.

"Dominus Julianus, I have already spoken my heart. You have said I am free and I am going. I shall send you gold back to pay for my care." Antonia stated as she stashed everything in her traveling bag.

Julianus was not a violent man on principle except on a battle field and he made her look at him by holding her jaw in his hand. He was in front of her and he could feel her breath and she could feel his. His chiton was of course black and her stolla was a thin white silk and basilisk femmina were not as developed as mammal femmina but Antonia had pert breasts; not unheard of in their femmina but a treat if the femmina had more than just a tit. Julianus could see the outline of her pert and small breasts and he blushed mightily and her eyes met his as they traveled up her neck to her eyes.

"I have been in the Sun god's service all of my life femmina; ALL of my life. I have never led a normal life Antonia. I have only kissed one other femmina." Julianus admitted.

His words were registering in her mind and she looked at him and she was shocked. He was so beautiful for a maschi basilisk and he had never touched a femmina of his kind. Julianus had been in religious service for so long that he had never had a normal life and she dropped her bag and her eyes began to burn redder. Antonia could not think straight and she went to the silver pins that held up the shoulders of her stolla and she undid them deftly and it exposed her chest. She was considered unusual because she had a little bit of a chest for a reptile demon and it made the males salivate like crazy. She had known males of her tribe to take female mammal demons just for the mammary glands. The femmina of her tribe had found it wretched; especially for the mammal femmina, because the appetites of the reptiles could be so atrocious, but every basilisk man that had seen her had considered her a "prize".

Antonia unbelted the stola and Julianus was trying to stop her but she refused. She stood before him naked and her red scaling came down her spine and wrapped around her hip bones and it dipped towards her sex. Her sex was shrouded in the same ginger red as her hair and Julianus began to breathe even harder and he tried to keep his eyes on her eyes and she was watching him closely. He was not touching her and she knew this man was completely different than the ones who had used her as a trophy for their victory over the Varini.

"I was so afraid that night Dominus Julianus; now I am afraid again." Antonia said in a shaking voice.

"What are you afraid of Lady Antonia?" Julianus asked; his voice also shaking.

"That I shall never know your touch or kiss again. I am terrified that you will allow me to truly go away from you when I love you truly." She said reaching out and palmed his cheek.

Julianus made a viper's cry and his hand reached up and held the one palming his cheek and she could see him trembling visibly.

"Femmina, I am scared." He admitted.

"Kiss me like you did at the temple, si?" The red begged him.

Julianus wrapped his arms around her and her lips were open as his tongue quested to taste everything. His hands could not be stilled as he could feel her flesh beneath his hands and it made him maddened. Julianus tangled one hand in her ginger locks and suddenly he exposed her throat and began to lightly bite the softest skin he had ever tasted. Antonia was groaning and gasping in utter pleasure as he allowed himself free.

"Femmina? Please can you remove my chiton? Too hot." He begged.

"Si my love." Antonia whispered.

Her words hit him and within moments she had him free of his black linen and Julianus pressed his naked flesh against hers. His male flesh was stiff in savage need and it was trapped between their bellies and Antonia had seen the iridescent black scaling that was near the base along with the black down. His skin was darker than hers from constant sunning in the Italian sun and his phallus was thick and long; like his body was tall and muscular but not overly so. He was sinewy and the muscles in his stomach and his hips were outlined by his constant exercise as a soldier. His black hair came to his waist and she ran hands through it a
s they just touched the other. Nothing he did was quick and he was just fascinated to touch her now heated flesh and she agreed that it was indeed extremely hot and she knew it was their hormones run amok. Julianus was touching her as if she was the most precious thing to him and before that she knew it had been his sword; Gladius Solis and his longma; Megadorus. Her own ginger colored mane came to her buttocks and Julianus was beyond in adoration of it. He leaned her back against his forearm and her small breasts jutted and he was beyond fascinated by them. Julianus leaned forward and his mouth wrapped around a petal pink tip and she gasped harshly as he lapped at and suckled her. She honestly wondered if she had a mammal ancestor deep in her past but that thought ended when he slowly lowered her to her bed. Both of their eyes were burning bright red and their eyes locked.

"My love. My soul. Tell me where and when to touch you." Julianus begged her.

"Your lips. Just kiss me anywhere with your lips my love." Antonia whispered back.

He nodded and the red femmina closed her eyes and he kissed her eyelids, her cheeks and then gave her a devastating kiss and explored her inner mouth with his barely forked tongue. Julianus could not get enough of her tasting her tongue or suckling it; he also could not stop himself from nibbling and sucking in her bottom lip. It was full and so very ripe. His black curtain of hair fell around them and Antonia reached up to run her hands through it as he just ran his lips over her skin. He began to drag his fangs and tongue over her neck below her ear and she groaned as if in pain and he almost stopped but she held his head in place.

"Feels perfect my love. Si Julianus. Like that. You can use your teeth a little too. Si! Si!" She began to make louder noises.

Her responses were making him crazy and his own member was harder and his mind was getting primitive. Instinct was telling him to seek her heat and he ran his lips over small breasts against and he nibbled with his teeth and she lifted her head and she groaned harshly and her eyes were burning brightly. Julianus could see that this was different for her and she was being given pleasure. He watched her eyes as his lips rover her belly and she was breathing harder and harder. Julianus looked at his hand and he suddenly bit off two claws and she was confused. He spread her shrouded sex and the pink skin was glistening with wetness. His cock throbbed harder and he groaned and he kissed her female flesh and Antonia laid back and shoved her hips up as he continued to just kiss her sex.

"Julianus! My dearest. My darling. I need...I need more. I know not. Please my maschi. I know not." She plead with him.

The young black basilisk went again on instinct and he slipped his two fingers that he had bitten his claws off and he nudged a small bit of tiny flesh with his tongue and Antonia began to hypervenelating. He used his fingers to scrape her walls and simulated the act of intercourse and he used his tongue to flick the nodule of skin.

"Dominus please suck or teeth! I will not break. I am basilisk." She said in a deeper, throaty voice.

Julianus's dumbed down brain did as his femmina commanded and he began a faster pace with his fingers and she was shaking her head and arching her back harshly as he nibbled with his teeth the bit of flesh. Julianus continued to tongue and Antonia suddenly screamed out a viper's cry and his mouth was flooded with a musky, sweet liquid. It astonished him and the young general suckled her opening to get everything he could of the sweet liquid. She had screamed out; oh my gods, in their natural tongue. He cock was nearly purple but he could not get enough of her taste and she was growling and nearly sobbing.

"My maschi needs me my love." She begged of him.

"Null! Your taste, I must have more." Julianus snarled.

"Julianus? Please my love let me love you." Antonia begged.

He looked up at her and his beast had taken over and whatever he tasted on tongue; he was addicted to. Julianus had to be coaxed to lay back and she met his lips and she tasted her musky, sweet taste and it was something but she wanted his. She also wanted to end the ache in her belly. She honestly believed that he only intended to taste and she threw her leg over his waist and he stared at her confused completely.

"I need to be one with my savior, my maschi, and my soul." She explained in her throaty voice.

Julianus had no idea what was happening as he was far gone in his inner basilisk and she slipped his beautiful member at her entrance and it fully registered and he tried to say, no but she slipped down him so very slowly. The young black basilisk's mouth was open and the cry that left his mouth was gorgeous. Antonia sat there to allow her body to adjust because Julianus was perfection and he was like the statues of Apollo and he was built like the god himself.

"Femmina! Oh si! Gods! I am dying." Julianus groaned out as the femmina of his heart and soul adjusted to his girth.

"My love? Lay me back and I beg take me." She whispered.

He nodded and he struggled up and he slowly laid her back and he pulled her right leg up and hooked it in his arm at the elbow and he very slowly pulled back and he surged forward as slowly. Julianus refused to be a brute and he intended for this to be true amor and an extension of his heart. Antonia's mind was losing it again because the way he was angled was perfect and he rubbed the bit of flesh that made her lose control before. Julianus would only go harder or faster when his lover commanded it and the gorgeous red basilisk femmina was losing her mind to her own beast quickly. He was delivering her high after high and her inner basilisk was surfacing forcefully.

"Harder. Si. Harder. Need my mark. Mark me." She spoke garbled.

Julianus was barely there himself but he felt her claws on his hips and he hissed suddenly as she released her venom under the first layer. He suddenly understood and she wanted the same from him and the young general did as she did. Antonia began shaking uncontrollably and the beautiful creature moved his black mane and sank her sharp and lethal fangs into his juncture. His beast understood and he snapped his hips harder and harder and his femmina screamed out in another viper cry and he jerked her head to the side and sank his own fangs into her juncture. Her core clutched and milked his cock as he became spent inside of his now mate. His breathing was erratic and Antonia was completely blacked out. The physical act was all consuming and drained all their energies. He needed the sun he realized and he would have them laid out in the morning but managed to pull her fur blankets over them and he passed out.
------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------
Julianus woke the next morning and Cornelia had already been in and opened the doors to let the sun in upon Antonia and him. He noticed two extra fur blankets as well and praised Apollo for the wonderful woman. Antonia stirred and she cuddled to him and he felt so much passion and love for her.

"Antonia, I marked you." He murmured softly as he began to kiss her neck.

"Si, I know. I wanted you to. I marked you first. Can we have a ceremony before Apollo?" Antonia asked holding his face between her hands.

"You wish to do so?" Julianus asked surprised.

"Si. I am no longer Germanic, I am a Latium basilisk. I worship your gods. I worship you." She said kissing him deeply.

"Femmina." The young general groaned at her words.

"You know you can take me as often as you can handle it." Antonia said slyly.

"Was it good for you femmina? I had no experience." He blushed mightily.

"You stupid maschi! It was beyond perfect!" She grinned.

"Oh!" Julianus grinned back.

"Si. So my mate should take his mate before the meeting again." She smirked.

"Si. I believe so. I believe it prudent." He said as if he was contemplating a battle move.

He tickled her and she shrieked in laughter and she fell back as he began to kiss her passionately. Their lips and bodies melded as if Apollo had made them for one another; Julianus actually believed that he had. This femmina was the most amazing and perfect he had ever the privilege to know. He was so much in love with her that he was quite put out that he had to dress and go to the stupid meeting. The other city-state representatives could not stop arguing about WHO was going to be rex. Frankly, he just wanted to be in the army and he wanted to be inside of his femmina. He found that part to be the best part of expressing his love.
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
Theodosius had taken the time to call on the villa before the meeting got into full swing. Cornelia answered the front door and Antonia was dressed in a light green stolla, with a gold cord belt that wrapped around her waist several times to make a pattern. She was wearing a fur line cloak and the outside was darker green and her red hair was pulled up for once.

"Lady Antonia." He said bowing deeply.

"Sub-general! How are you?" She asked softly.

"I was hoping we could speak of what I brought up last evening." Theo stated with a soft smile.

"I cannot." Antonia said moving to leave the room.

"What? Why?" He asked agitated.

"Julianus made his feelings known after you left and I have loved him since the camp." Antonia admitted hoping to spare his feelings.

"He waited to claim till now?" Theodosius stated in anger.

"I threatened to leave to go north to the Belgae. He did not wish me away from him." She stated honestly.

"How very magnanimous of our lead general! I could and would have made you very happy Antonia." He growled.

"I am sorry." She cried as a single tear fell down her face.

"I will not support him. I refuse. He has lost my house." Theo said in rage.

"What do you mean?" She asked confused.

"Well Antonia; Julianus is to be made rex and since he will be rex; that will make you his regina. I; however, WILL NOT support Julianus Servius. He stole the femmina I loved. The bastard." Theodosius snarled in rage.

"Was it not my choice?" Antonia asked in fear.

"The rex or a simple general; I say you made a very good choice Regina Antonia." He accused.

"You think I chose him for a title?" She asked shocked and horrified.

"Well what else should I expect from a Vandali whore?" He hissed.

"Leave my home." She screamed.

The young broken hearted basilisk did just that and he slammed the doors so hard that glass broke. Antonia was horrified and she sank to her knees. She was horrified to think that people would think she had mated Julianus just for a title. The young red femmina began to sob and Cornelia came forward and held her shoulders as she comforted the apparent new regina of the Latium basilisk.
------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------
Julianus still could not believe it. This was so NOT what he had expected or WANTED. Antonia was quite quiet. His first act as rex was to change the name of the city to Roma. That sounded so much better to him. Antonia and he had gone back to Sicily two weeks before and had been married before the statue of Apollo and in front of his tribe. It had been a grand affair. It was also a somber night when pains had started and the priests had informed him that his new wife had miscarried. Antonia had cried and cried because of it and Julianus was deeply affected but he had told her to lift her chin; he had said, they had plenty of time and the timing must have been off. He swore to be more careful of her and they would try and plan things when he had put some weight on her and more. His wife's beautiful smile had returned and while the loss ate at his gut he could handle it. Femmina sometimes lost bebes, it happened and life had to go on.

It soon became apparent that he had lost the support of the family of Theodosius Gracilis and his entire clan. There was a small senate that was a voice of the people for the city-states to the rex but Julianus had the ultimate say and ultimate power it was decided. Theodosius could and would not forgive him for mating and marrying Antonia. He had faced the man himself when had found Antonia sobbing at the villa the day he had been made rex; Theo had accused her of choosing Julianus only because of his title and not because she truly loved him. Julianus had decided to NOT fight him and he was extremely angry that his gentle and beautiful Antonia had been dragged in the Latium politics but it had been brought up because she was a Vandali red.

The coronation day was quite the day in the emerging city of Roma and Julianus had begun building projects everywhere. He kept his royal regalia very simple and he refused for his people to not be able to approach their rex. Antonia as well had the same idea and she was seen in the poorest sections of the city often and she was seen helping to rebuild old homes and she would even help people work their own fields. Those who had hated the reds could not hate their Regina Antonia. She spoke Latin perfectly and the royal couple was seen in public and the looks of love that passed between them were cheered constantly. The criticism of Theodosius Gracilis and his supporters was seen as pure green envy and Rex Julianus and Regina Antonia were seen as a heavenly couple sent from Jupiter himself to give relief to his people.

The first three years of the new regime's rule was peaceful and the people all over Latium and Italia were in fact IN LOVE with Julianus and Antonia Servius. The Regina was rumored to be a goddess reborn and it was spoken often more and more. All Julianus could do was smile and stare at his beautiful and perfect wife with all the passion and love in his whole heart and soul.
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
Antonia was on the bed and it was again TOO EARLY. She knew she was losing another babe and she began to sob as the pains were severe as the royal physician was telling his Regina to push. Julianus was outside his own bedroom door and his heart was breaking. They had been married four years and she was losing babe after babe and he was certain that it was because of the gang raping that she had suffered before she had come to him. Tears fell from his eyes and she began screaming not long after and he slowly came in and he held her in his arms as she wept bitterly.

"Femmina. Listen to me..." Julianus tried to speak.

"She was so tiny. She had your hair. Julianus! My womb has been cursed." Antonia said hysterically.

"Null Antonia! Null! You suffered trauma before you became Latin. My love it shall be all well." He said kissing her forehead.

"You are rex. You have to have an heir Julianus. You have to have a son to take the throne." She sobbed.

"Femmina. I am young and so are you. We will also have doctors come from Egypt and Greece. Do you understand, si? We bury our bebe girl and she goes home to Apollo." He whispered in sadness.

"I am tired of burying our bebes Julianus! I want to feel filius tuus in my belly!" Antonia cried harder.

"I promise you femmina! I promise you. Have I ever broken my promise to you Antonia?" He asked her.

"Null. You have never broken your word mi amor but I am breaking mine. I cannot give you a filius. I think...I think mi amor that you should have a royal paellex." She sobbed as she hated herself.

"Nay! Nequaquam erit istud! I will not defile our union with being unfaithful to you, si? Nay!" Julianus startled her by his anger at her suggestion.

"I will await the doctors from Greece and Egypt mi amor. I will pray at the temples. I pray every day. I am sorry." She sobbed harder.

Julianus could only hold onto his precious and beloved life mate and her suggestion of taking a concubine revolted him. The idea of taking another femmina just to have a child was so repugnant that it made him almost violently ill. Other Latium black basilisks were rather amorous and had many partners whether they were mated or not. He could not be that way; especially with his beloved Antonia. She was his everything and he had made her his co-ruler and she was his equal in all things. The people loved his Regina as much as he did and he knew himself; he would not be able to even perform to beget a child from another femmina. No, they would have to try and help Antonia's battered womb because he could not handle the idea of taking another female.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------
The Egyptian doctor was from the court of the Pharaoh Narmer. His name was Anum and he was said to be brilliant. The fact was he was brilliant and he did a complete and thorough examination on Regina Antonia Servius and she indeed did have damage to her womb. Anum had begun to prescribe medicines that he made to strengthen her immunity and so on. He also asked to perform what he called; "surgery" to look at her female organ to see to its health. Julianus had heard the Egyptians were advanced and now he knew it for a fact.

"Your womb has been scarred Queen Antonia. Your womb is also staying open when it is supposed to be closed during pregnancy. I have leave from my king to stay here and when you become pregnant again; I am going to use ka infused sutures to keep you closed." Anum explained to Antonia and Julianus.

"I will be able to have a bebe?" Antonia asked hopeful.

"Yes your majesty. I would insist that you stay abed for the first three months but then I can see no issue." He smiled at her.

Julianus went to the Egyptian doctor and kissed each cheek of the man and the poor physician was red. He was an inpu and this was all a matter of study and practice back in his country but this was a new kingdom. Narmer had barely met the young black basilisk but he was taken with his goodness and he had told Anum to do whatever it took to help the young king. Julianus had recently helped Narmer with an infestation of Ramanga uppyr and it was an awesome sight to see what the young basilisk could do with his blade and so when the Latium rex had come asking for help; Narmer had delivered.

It took a couple of months but it soon became apparent that Antonia was again pregnant and Anum was doing the procedure to make certain that she was closed. He used special thread that had been infused with ka and Antonia was holding Julianus's hand as the medical procedure was uncomfortable. When he was done; Anum nodded and he left the royal couple to have time alone. Julianus was staring at her eyes and she was looking back at him.

"I know this time I am going to give you filium. Si? I know it in my heart." Antonia whispered.

"How we knew it in the temple?" He asked as he brushed her ginger hair away from her beautiful oval shaped face.

"Si. When you had returned from those battles and I saw you again. My heart was so full and I would have done anything you had said. Mi amor, you have given me everything and more." She said softly as she met his lips and he kissed her with restrained passion.

"What shall we name our filius mi amor?" Julianus asked gently running his claws over her bare belly.

Antonia had a dark orange silk covering over her chest and the same orange material wrapped around her hips as a skirt. Julianus rarely deviated from his black chiton or toga. She shut her red-brown eyes and the perfection of this moment could never be repeated she knew. The pureness of her love and now she carried her beloved's babe; her happiness was complete.

"Amedeo Gnaeus Servius." She said very softly.

"That is a very different name but I love it mi amor. Amedeo it is." Julianus whispered in love.

The tenderness and everything was perfect and they were in their own little world as they basked in the setting sun and held each other as all was right in Roma and their kingdom.
-------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------
Theodosius Gracilis was bitter and angry. It had been five years since the fucking meeting of the city-states that had named Julianus the rex of the Latium basilisk. What was worse; it was apparent to all that Antonia had NOT mated the former lead general for his new title; oh no, the beautiful red femmina had married because she loved Julianus. EVERYBODY loved Rex Julianus Servius and Theodosius was eaten alive with hate and envy because Antonia had appeared in the small Senate and she was fully with child. It was rumored that they had lost so many and Julianus had searched far and wide for a physician so he could give his beloved wife a bebe. Theodosius was scalded in soul because the child in her belly should have been HIS and not the Servius bebe. He still could not hate her and his love was obsessive. Theo as he was known had returned to his grand villa had had built here in Roma and the vision she had given at the Senate was permeating his brain; she had worn a stola in cloth of gold. Serpent pins held up the sides and it was now known the she must have had a mammal ancestor far back. Her small chest had actually grown some with her child and ALL the men in the Senate had stared at the Regina. Her ginger mane had been down and she tended to wear bracelets of serpents that snaked around and up her arms. Her fingers were long and tapered and her lips so damn full and Theo had wanted to kiss her so badly.

He poured himself a strong white wine and it had been then said that his regina had gone into the city in her cloth of gold and had given money to the poorest districts. Antonia had also directed and given out food to her people as well. Theodosius was shaking badly and he had to see her again in private. Julianus was on a short campaign to put down some browns that had decided to try and settle into the peninsula. He phased into the royal palace and he could feel the red femmina and she was near. Theo followed her aura and she was in a private pool it seemed. His breath stuttered and her pregnant body was so stunning that he felt punched in his gut.

"I have never stopped loving you." He whispered.

Antonia heard the words and she whirled in the water. Her precious bebe had been especially active this day and it was uncomfortable and the water normally eased her backache. She stared up at Theodosius Gracilis in her private pool room and she was angry but cautious.

"Dominus Gracilis, why have you come?" Antonia asked with a clear but stern voice.

"You appeared in the Senate today. You act as regent while that bastard is fighting. I could not breathe. I have not seen you closely in some time." He said and she saw tears reflected.

"I will speak with you maschi but I must insist that you meet me in the antechamber." She spoke as his regina.

"Si my regina." Theo bowed.

He left the pool room and she carefully climbed the steps and she put on a silk robe and wrapped a fur robe over that. Antonia stepped out and she would have to go through her bed room to get to her antechamber but she was grabbed from behind and Theodosius Gracilis held her to his body. The Northern black basilisk breathed in her fragrant hair and he was shaking violently.

"Most of our women are not this beautiful as they carry our bebes. I seem to remember hearing a rumor that you might have had a mammal in your background a long time ago." He growled softly in her ear.

"Si." Antonia said fearfully.

"I dream of you Antonia. I love you still. I never stopped and I never will. I know you love that bastard Sicilian but you never gave me the chance to love you." He lamented in anger.

"It was ordained by the gods Dominus." She tried to calm him.

"Bull shit femmina. You are too beautiful for your own good and a goddess. I believe it. I believe you are Venus incarnate. Well tonight I am worshipping Venus." Theodosius said madly.

"Nay! Nay Theodosius. I am faithful to mi amor and he is faithful to me." Antonia begged.

Madness was reflected in his eyes and it was unrequited love. He was incredibly strong and he took Antonia to her and Julianus's bed and he ripped her robes from her. She tried to yell but he ripped some silk and gagged her mouth. Antonia was trying to fight him off but he his hands roamed freely and squeezed her fuller breasts and ran his hands over her distended abdomen. Theodosius was not brutal and he did not beat but he was not careful of his Regina either. He wanted to taste her and touch her most intimate part but he did not remove his claws. The former sub-general was in such a state and he was behind her and began a pace that hurt her. She was crying and trying to beg him to stop beneath the gag but he only took his need from the only femmina he had ever loved. He bit her neck over and over and his claws pierced her sides and he roared out as he spent his seed inside the most beautiful creature he had ever seen.

Antonia was sobbing and she was in agony. His claws had hurt and he had bitten her and not during an orgasm where it would have been blissful; that was the only way Julianus did so and the pain was increasing and Theodosius pulled himself back and removed the gag. His mouth dominated hers and he choked as he kissed her madly and he tears dripped onto Antonia's face.

"I love you Antonia. I will never see you again I am certain. I love you always." He whispered and he phased out.

She was sobbing and she was in agony. Antonia forced herself to rise and she forced the fur robe around herself. Blood was trickling down her thighs and she was terrified as she began to scream for help. The Regina of the Latium Empire made it to her door of her apartments and the rex had only just returned ten minutes before but he had stabled Megadorus and spoke with some nobles and he heard a ruckus in the direction of his bedroom and he took off in a full run. Antonia was leaning against the doorway and the maids were trying to help her up but blood was pooling underneath.

"Femmina! Oh my god! Find the doctor now!" He commanded.

Julianus picked up his wife and he slipped his tongue out and he tasted another man on her. She was bitten all over her neck and he was sick to his stomach and rage was building in his gut but he had to stay calm for her. The royal physician ran into the rex's bedroom and the Regina was laid upon the bed and the robe was taken off of her and she lightly covered in a sheet and he spread her thighs and the doctor's hand shook badly.

"My rex, I am cutting the sutures of the Egyptian doctor. The bebe is ready to come." He stated.

"Si. The signs I see...I scent other things..." Julianus said in a very calm voice.

"I will deliver your bebe first my rex." The physician said and Antonia was sobbing badly.

Julianus went to his beloved and he brushed her hair away from her forehead and he kissed her softly and he kept repeating, mi amor over and over.

"We shall meet Amedeo very soon mi amor. Si? You shall see our sweet bebe soon, si?" He said containing his hate and fury.

"Si. Oh. I feel the pains. Te amo in corde meo." Antonia whispered as the pains began to hit her viciously.

"I love you too so much mi amor."" Julianus whispered as he held her.

The birth was coming hard and it was obvious after about an hour Antonia was fading. The doctor could not explain it but she was fighting to try and stay above the contractions but the blood was horrendous and Julianus was remaining calm and encouraging her but his doctor was covered in her blood.

"Julianus?" She whispered.

"Si Antonia?" He said with blood red eyes.

"Tell him his mama loved him so much. I push now." She whispered.

Antonia bore down with all her might and suddenly a sputtering cry of an infant basilisk could be heard and he had both black and red streaks of hair. Antonia's eye sight was bleary and she reached out for her bebe son.

"Amedeo. My beloved and my Amedeo. Julianus? Theodosius Gracilis, I know you taste it. His claws. His venom. I did not betray you. I love you two so much. Mi amor and mi filius..." Antonia said until her pupils dilated, her hand dropped, she had no breath.

Julianus was shaking in complete and utter hatred and despair. His newborn son was mewling and the physician was sobbing and the young rex took his son and he wrapped him up in a fur blanket and held him close to him and he began to shake in terrible sobs as the body of the femmina who had died giving his precious heir life. The servants were all sobbing and no one could stop the flow of tears and Cornelia moved forward closed Antonia's eyes and crossed her arms. There was rage in the black basilisk female. She had been with Antonia since Sicily and hate filled her for what the Northern bastard had done to her mistress. She softly left the royal chambers and she went to the barracks and had the general Sextus Granius Falx appeared. General Falx saw Regina Antonia dead and Rex Julianus suffering but holding the newborn heir.

"My rex?" He asked falling to his knee.

Julianus realized that Cornelia was thinking rationally and he was beyond grateful and he wiped his eyes.

"Theodosius Gracilis was here this evening before I returned from my campaign, si? Regina Antonia was assaulted by him and he struck her with his claws and fangs." Julianus said with utter hate.

"He will be found immediately my rex. What are your orders in regards to him majesty?" The general said.

"I want him brought before me alive." He commanded.

Cornelia came to him and she took the infant prince and he was shocked that she put him to her breast. Basilisk babes were fed from their mothers for only a week or two at most then they moved onto very soft meat. He had not realized Cornelia was a mother and she just did what was necessary for her master and the doctor looked up at his rex.

"I should like Regina Antonia prepared for burial. I cannot burn her." He said sick to his stomach.

"I will make certain that she does not lose her beauty majesty." The doctor said bowing deeply.

Julianus had no idea how that was done but he only could think that he want to destroy the man who had destroyed his happiness. He went to his throne room which was just a simple chair painted gold and he sat on it and he waited. He was still in his white armor and the general came in and there was nothing with him.

"Theodosius Gracilis was hanging dead in his villa my rex. He did however leave you a letter." General Falx stated.

Julianus indicated that he wanted to read it, and Falx handed it to him.

Julianus Rex,
You stole my happiness after I faithfully served you in the war against the Celtic reds. You stole my life and now I have stolen your happiness. My only solace is that I will see Antonia in the afterlife and you will not. You are not the son of Jupiter; you never deserved her and I shall join my beloved soon.

The words were of a madman and Julianus was sobbing again. The bastard had raped her and had knowingly used his venom to poison her. He too wanted to die but he looked over at Cornelia and he had something that he had to live for. They had struggled for so long and she had begged him for this bebe. Julianus Gnaeus Servius would rise every day and live for his son that his beloved Antonia had died giving him and he would raise him to be the best of men. Amedeo stared at him with his mama's eyes and he had her face. Julianus sobbed and he knew he had to do this thing and he asked for Cornelia to please start to make arrangements to enshrine his beloved wife and to move the prince's bed into his room. He also intended to deify Antonia Servius and he would wipe out the clan of Gracilis. He walked to a window that overlooked the setting sun over his city of Roma and his heart was gone except the tiny boy who managed to be born despite the worst of circumstances. Julianus swore to Antonia's spirit that Amedeo would know her through him every day and he would know what an exceptional and amazing femmina she had been. Roma had lost not only its Regina, heart, but its soul it seemed. Julianus had lost almost every bit of luster and pain became his constant companion.