Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ Child of Secret Within the Castle of Stone ( Chapter 22 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.




A/n: Seclusion and the effects that it has on those who have been deemed outsiders. Asuna finds herself embroiled in old gossip and legend that draws her closer to new friends. Her chief loves begin a plot to thwart and cause major catastrophe for Sanra in the past as well as Bilae. Regrets continue to get faced.




Child of Secret within the Castle of Stone




Geming stood over her and it was within an hour that a white haired man with sharply pointed ears arrived and began to asses Lady Asuna. The red inu had no idea who this bastard was but he knew it was a Kamis damn elf and she had been hurt by the fucking elves. Airis had to close his eyes and shut out the mental ranting of the angry red canine. He had begun to suspect that Mithril poisoning was not the only thing wrong with her and he needed to consult with Nobu. He sighed in frustration and he was forbidden to return to Leth`Evana. That had been pronounced by Naraku and whatever Naraku said he found out; the family pretty well carried out. Airis would have to get Chanak to get him a stash of herbs and more from the fae plane. He only wondered what Simyth must be thinking and feeling. That was his regret; the fae king was NOT evil but things had put into motion that would ruin his rule. Beren's madness had been brought on by his obsession with Asuna and Airis could not help but think his own sins. The Undine prince truly hated himself and he wished; truly wished that he could do something but he would not lose Ireth or Asuna. He refused to lose his soul a second time.

While Airis could hear Geming rant and what the elf did not know was that the red could hear him right back. The information he got from the elf's head was tremendous indeed and he sat by her and she stirred.

"Katashi killed Ahma at birth." She whispered.

"Hai we know now because Tekeshi's ancestry. Are you suggesting that Katashi's pup has a very faint purity?" Geming asked.

"Perhaps yes. It is not strong in him but he does have a little. Hana has more than Katashi but I think; maybe his pup is making up for it." Asuna smiled softly.

"You think you need a blood transfusion from a miko? We can get Hakushin or hell even Nemain can be tapped if need be." The red thought out.

"Please do not think of my pup as a pin cushion Geming. No, I will ask for my aunt or Saint Hakushin. Airis? Dearest can you ask Nobu to set up for a blood transfusion of holy blood?" His wife asked him.

"Of course. I have no experience with this." Airis inclined his head to his beloved woman.

"Ireth is having a grand time playing in the underground playrooms." She smiled weakly at her fae love.

"I know. She has been having such a wonderful time with her siblings. I should have allowed her with them sooner. I am sorry." He murmured softly and he rose.

"You are going to go get her bug now?" Geming demanded.

"Yes belligerent one. I shall return after some time. I love you Asuna." Airis murmured and kissed her hand.

The Undine bowed and he left to go to the in between to leave for the modern era. It was tedious but he also wanted her safe. He had also begun to know the former prince known as Hunir. He was extremely powerful and vastly angry with his fellow Undine in general. Airis was leery of him always. Now his first duty was to the woman he had pledged his eternal heart and soul to.
------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
The young king was pacing back and forth and he was pleased that his instincts proved true when Lord Changming and Lord Geming appeared at Windsor Castle the following day. They had asked to be seen by him and Henry admitted them privately to his privy chamber and he bid them sit. Geming and Chang both looked at each other and they intended to do whatever it took to protect Asuna from ningen concern.

"Lord Changming! Lord Geming! We are so pleased to see you both again; together. We are most pleased that our court is graced by such excellent men." Henry stated as he sat at the head of his table.

Changming's hair was cut short in his modern style and it was longer on top that barely passed his ears. He wore a cap to keep his ears covered and as usual he kept to black velvet and grey sleeves with matching hose and black boots. His cap was black velvet. Geming had shorter red hair but it was a long enough to cover his ears. It was layered heavily and came several inches above his shoulders. His red hair was also layered with fringe over his thick red brows. His coat was an extremely dark brown that it almost appeared black but in damask velvet. The pattern was traditional fleur-de-lys pattern. He wore mocha colored linen sleeves and his doublet matched his coat. His hose was lighter brown but his boots came past his knees and were dark brown leather. He and Chang both had markings that they had to cover with the salve that was in common use in the modern era. What was considered a "magic" item was for the modern youkai an essential and the Matsuda-Yamasaki Corporation had made it available to all youkai in their day and age to blend with the overrun of ningen. Geming had light brown markings that were jagged and framed around both of his eyes without the salve. Changming had bronze colored markings that mimicked claw slashes almost that ghosted the edges of his white brows and the same marks were on his left pectoral, upper arms, and his thighs.

"We wish to know the truth of this incredible creature in Berkhamsted Castle. We realize that your courts are similar but also different from ours. We hold no prejudice my lords." The king said with incredible charm.

"Your grace, what Geming told you was true. She is a very important woman in our culture. She is in fact a warrior and she has been a ruler in her own right. Her wounds were grievous and she lost so much only recently. All of the royal houses in China and Nihon are tied through marriage just as it is here in Europe. The only difference is; she is very beloved among so many." Changming stated smoothly.

"That only tells us exactly what we already knew Lord Changming." the mortal said waving his ringed hand in the air.

Henry was wearing a crème colored coat and sleeves edged in gold and his doublet was a dark gold yellow. His boots and hose were brown and he wore a heavy collar necklace around his neck the hung low and it was bright gold and topaz jewels. The king was an impressive sight but then; Changming expected nothing less from this mortal.

"Your grace? May I speak plainly and titles aside?" Geming spoke softly.

"Yes you may." Henry nodded.

"King Henry, I have fought beside Lady Asuna many times. She commanded her father's army for many years and there are peoples in our homelands who want her death. She is in a fragile because her enemy speared her to a forest floor; through her womb and left to die. This was done to her because she lied and did so to protect a prince in another land. When we say she is fragile; she is very fragile." The red spoke softly but firmly.

"Why would these beasts do such a heinous thing?" The English monarch was horrified.

"She carried a very important child. The babe was murdered to cause chaos in this kingdom." The snow supplied.

Henry sat back and he was sick to his stomach at what he heard. The woman he had seen was not only against everything he understood; she had also been harmed in the worst way a woman could.

"So you hide her here to protect her from her enemies and allow her strength to return. We shall not bring attention to your lady whatsoever. I would however like to meet her more formally." He said rising.

"She would not mind I am certain but she feels safest at the castle at the moment. We are a proud type of peoples your majesty and she is a very proud woman. She truly is a wonder even in our culture. Her strength with a sword is legendary." The red inu said rising as well.

"We admit the idea is completely foreign to us but protecting and nurturing a woman is not. Please inform your lady that I will call upon her in a week." Henry said and they bowed.

They kissed his hand as they had done before and they left the court regularly. Once they were out of sight; they ported to Hertfordshire.
----------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------
Nobu had brought three units of Saint Hakushin's blood and he began the awful procedure. He also made sure to keep her knocked out with widow. They had learned enough through Hana and Nemain's births. He was calm and he administered a medicine that Airis and Chanak stated would help with eliminating the mithril in her system. Nobu just wished he could do a chelation but they said that would harm the babes. Asuna stirred and she saw her beloved Nobu and he kissed her with repressed passion.

"Thank you. When are they going to move?" She asked him softly.

"Well Maec is going to put another curse and hex upon Sanra's remains; even though he does not have them, he still had a little bit of her in his apothecary. Gross, I know! Anyway, he is going to do that and Chanak is going to continue nosing around and try to figure out her motives. I have no idea about the ekimmu right now. Nothing has been from Leth`Evana as of yet but I am certain it will be soon though." Nobu said cupping her cheek.

"I feel stronger. It must have been a small bit of purification and the mithril poisoning. I am actually quite happy my darling." Asuna said reveling in his touch.

"Me too! You not in battle whilst pupped? I am thrilled! Now give me a mind numbing kiss before I go back. I will be back to check on you all. The twins are being good are they not? Naota is not being too much of a pain? Naraku swore he was going to strangle our son." He smirked at her.

"Not all of your children were going to be so serious and as gentle as you my love. Naota loves you as dearly as the twins but they are powerful and make no mistake that they intend to thwart our parental authority." She answered with true joy.

He nodded and they kissed passionately and he had to stop before he would need to take her in private. Nobu went and checked on his children and he was seriously impressed with underground jungle that the Jings had come up with. It would have been incredible to him as a child. Naota ran up and hugged him as did Kasumi and Katsumi. His girls and this boy were his absolute joy in his life besides his adult children but he loved being a father. They all took off and he smiled widely. He was thrilled that they were with their Haha and it was excellent. He slipped away to return to the modern era and help with their plans for domination and wiping out their enemies.
-------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------
Geming and Changming had told her that Henry was coming and it was annoying to say the least but she would entertain the fucking mortal and Hibari would be her "sister" and that had thrown her adult pup in hysterical laughter. Asuna rolled her eyes and she was going to have a hard time pretending to have one of her daughters as a sister.

Asuna opted for a hanfu in heavy turquoise silk that had a raised collar in the back. The edges of the entire outer robe was edged in gold and red damask embroidery with floral and dragons. The obi matched the outer robe and the inner sheath was a simple turquoise in heavy silk. The outer robe had a long train and the sleeves were bell shaped. Her hair was pulled up into an intricate weave and knots and in the middle of her forehead and slipped into her hair; she was a feather shaped tiara that was inlaid with turquoise. It was a large piece but gorgeous nonetheless. She wore simple drop earrings and Hibari wore a simple white sheath with a completely sheer hanfu robe in a rose pattern on the silk and it was edged in pale pink silk and her obi matched the edging. Asuna wore plain gold slippers and Hibari wore plain white silk slippers. Hibari only had part of hair up and it was weaved with flowers and chopsticks and the rest down. Changming and Geming were both slack jawed at the two onna and they were so damn stunning. Chang expected Henry to bring an entourage and he spoke with the eldest pups and they would be concealed in their fantasy play world and attended by their nannies but he explained that their mother had to do this to keep up her facade. The oldest ones were used to it and asked if they could go back to playing and Chang smiled.

Henry showed late in the afternoon and he was followed by Charles Brandon, Anthony Denny, Francis Bryan and several ladies including Queen Katherine. It was not a large party but Geming was grinding his teeth. The inu men met the English royals outside and Hibari was on the wall and Henry's closest friend Brandon sucked in his breath when he saw her.

"Your majesty!" He whispered harshly and had Henry look.

Hibari blinked as she caught the attention of the royal ningen and she lifted her chin. Katherine recognized another royal woman and this female was stunning and they were invited inside and served wine as their trunks were unloaded. Asuna had not appeared yet and she was in her rooms and she was composing herself. She stood and she made her way to the banquet hall. Everyone stopped talking when they saw her and she inclined her head at all assembled as she seemed to glide past them all. Katherine was struck dumb by the ethereal beauty and she knew what Lord Geming was and she was certain that this woman was the same. Asuna did curtsy for both Katherine and Henry but as a fellow royal; she would not lower herself to kiss a proffered hand. It was not her style.

"I do hope the wine is to your liking and to that of your entourage King Henry and Queen Katherine?" Asuna asked in her heavy English.

"We are most pleased; I assure you! How stunning you appear your grace. This is the fashion of your homeland?" Henry asked finding his voice.

Asuna indicated for everyone to take seats. She preferred the Roman way and there were long chaise lounges scattered around the room and huge silk pillows upon the floor in vibrant colors of red, blue, gold, and plum. Henry took to a chaise as did Katherine. The men in his company followed example and the few ladies sat straight up on the chaises. Asuna reclined on hers as did Hibari. Geming and Changming stood near the two royal onna and the two frère were in shadows.

"This is the fashion of the mainland King Henry. I never cared for the traditional clothes of Japan except for in battle. These are called hanfu and our typical clothing for women is called kimonos. They are layered several times and very burdensome. I can move in hanfu." She said speaking to the English monarch.

"Your jewels are stunning madam!" Katherine said warmly indicating Asuna's elaborate tiara.

"Gifts from Lord Chan of Panyu. This is my sister; Lady Ito Hibari." She murmured softly introducing her child.

"Lady Hibari. Welcome to England. You and your sister are most welcome and we do hope your stay is extended and grand." Katherine spoke to the young woman.

"I thank you your majesty." Hibari bowed her head.

"Please gentlemen do not feel beholden to hold court and circumstance on my behalf. I have been told these lands are excellent sport and more. I have been unwell so I have as yet to truly see to entertainments. Perhaps your grace would lead his men a hunt?" The foreign princess suggested.

"I think that would be an excellent notion your grace. Brandon! Gather up the men and surely some ladies will hunt as well. We should very much like to converse with her grace." Henry said bluntly.

Katherine knew her husband was ordering his nobles out and she wondered if that meant her as well. Asuna met her eyes and nodded no. The royal woman was stunned and the blue eyes of this woman it felt like could read her soul. Soon Brandon had the nobles out and Asuna had arranged for refreshments to be available outdoors for the hunters. Changming went along and Geming stayed and for some reason he was extremely protective of her right now.

"Speak openly King Henry. I do not like subterfuge and I in fact abhor. I would also prefer the dropping of honorifics. Please call me Asuna." She said in her soft accented English.

"Truly? I shall follow your example and please call me Harry. This is as you know Katherine. We met Geming more than six months ago and he impressed us truly with his wit and honor." Henry nodded.

"Katherine how should I address you?" Asuna asked.

"Please call me Kate." The queen smiled genuinely.

"Then Harry and Kate; please by all means stay and be my guests. I would ask that you have your court return to London. I fatigue easily still and I can manage the king and queen much better more intimately; do you not agree?" The inu-empusae princess stated with true warmth.

"That would please us both very much. We shall send them on after they return. I am refreshed at your manners Asuna. Why are you so informal?" The young human asked.

"You and your queen are my equals Harry. Titles amongst equals and those who mean to be friends; I find tedious and meaningless. Hibari my darling; are you tired?" Asuna asked her adult daughter.

"Hai Haha. Ketsueki." Hibari said.

"Geming could you please follow?" She asked the red.

"Hai as you wish." He murmured and he kissed her cheek.

Harry and Katherine were shocked at the display and Asuna looked back at both ningen. She suspected that Henry suspected but she knew for a fact that Katherine knew. She also knew Katherine to be one of the best women in history; so she held no fear.

"I have known Geming for quite some time. I met him when I was a very young woman. He can be quite mouthy on a battle field and I commanded my father's army you see. We were in treaty with Manchuria and Geming's father is the former lord which is basically the same as a king." Asuna explained.

"Extraordinary." Harry mumbled.

"You battle and you are a woman? It does not frighten you?" Kate asked.

"No. My father's name is Lord Sesshomaru. His names literally translates into English as; Killing Perfection. I was beside my father in his dojo from the time I was five years old." She shrugged.

"Why did he train you? Did he have no sons?" The English man asked disturbed.

"I have a twin brother. My father felt that it was my birthright; I was born first and so I was the heir in his mind. It did not matter to him if I was female or not. He did not see my sex; he saw his future." Asuna answered.

"How very different. Your father sounds incredible." Kate stated warmly.

"He is incredible. He is a wonderful man and sire. He and my mother have enjoyed man years together." She smiled.

"Why were you harmed so wretchedly?" The king asked her bluntly.

"The prince of another land had taken me against my will. I did bear him children but I did not wish to stay with him. I took my children back; I shall not lie and shall be honest, I took a lover amongst his court and I told that prince that I forced it. I also told him that it was entirely my fault and the father of my precious Ireth did not want me. It was not sure but I was attempting to save him the embarrassment. Beren did not like what I had to say and chose instead to spear me to the forest floor." She recounted.

"Wretched!" The young king hissed.

"Beren paid, I assure you." Asuna said looking away.

"So now I allow my family to take up my mantle and I heal here; away from enemies and turmoil." She murmured and she gave them a smile.

They continued to speak of a great of other things and Henry spoke of his grandiose ideas of war with France. He also spoke of his favorite things such as hunting, archery, and jousting. She knew he was a very normal and typical young man from this era and Katherine was a soft spoken and very religious young woman. When Geming and Chang were around again; Henry engaged them in mock sword fights and amused the present ladies and Katherine came to sit by Asuna.

"I am so glad that we are informal Asuna." Kate said taking her hand.

"As am I Kate. I know from Geming that you know of him. You then suspect more; I need to know I can trust that. We love Kate. We love, we live, and we can die but we also just live outside of normal mortal parameters. Can you comprehend that?" She asked the English queen.

"My parents sent soldiers to the New World to find gold and they found so much more Asuna. Geming is not the first nor will you be the last that I know. I have known for a long time and I know many of your kind that follows the blessed Mother and her son. It is nothing for me." She smiled as she squeezed her hand.

"You are a truly amazing woman Kate. I am so honored to know you." Asuna said and she kissed each cheek of the onna.

"Your babies must be close, si?" The English queen asked.

"They are. They are well hidden I assure you. I will not allow them to be seen." She said smiling at the sword play.

"I am so glad for you. That woman is not your sister is she?" Katherine asked.

"No, she is one of my older daughters. I have had two generations of babes. Hibari is one of my youngest from my first set. I am five centuries old." She laughed and clapped as Chang checked Harry.

"Young for your kind. Amazing indeed. Henry thinks he knows a lot but in truth; it would truly terrify him. He will not find out from me." The queen murmured honestly.

"You know your husband." She smiled.

"Too well. I love him but he is only a mortal after all." Kate smiled sadly.

"That is very true amongst many species of men Kate; not just human." Asuna murmured.

"Bravo and very well done sirs. I must say, very well done!" The young queen said smiling.

Henry was sweating up a storm and Geming and Chang had barely broken a sweat. Asuna rose and she pulled her diadem out and set it down. She held out her hand for Geming to hand her just a plain katana and she smiled at Henry.

"Do not take it easy on me because I am a girl either." The inu princess grinned.

"As you command Asuna." Harry smirked.

He whirled about and brought down his heavy broad sword and she blocked. The ensuing mock fight was actually semi-brutal and Harry was going further and further into shock at how much of a prowess this woman had with a blade. She would be deadly on a field of battle and she was still recovering. Katherine it was obvious LOVED the idea of a warrior princess and Asuna finally ended the spar and she was exhausted.

"Most excellent Harry. Tremendous strength you have. I am truly worn through." Asuna said with a heaving chest.

"The lords did not exaggerate and they did say you were incredible with a sword." The English monarch said in awe.

"Arigatou Harry! I am semi-retired from it for now." She grinned.

"That means?" Henry laughed.

"Arigatou means thank you and domo arigatou means thank you very much." The exotic princess curtsied to him.

Katherine could see her husband wanted the foreign princess and Asuna looked at her.

-I honor you highly Kate. Do not think I would ever dishonor you by defiling your union. I do not follow your religion but honor is a very important thing to me and my kind. I will send Harry, Chang, and Gem on a hunt; to you I will show you my most precious things and I shall explain my true nature. - Asuna pathed to the royal onna.

Katherine widened her eyes and only stared at her and Asuna bowed playfully.

"Harry could you do us all the honor of hunting our dinner since your nobles failed us so miserably? I am absolutely certain between you, and our two wonderful lords that we shall feast wonderfully! Alas, I cannot sit astride a horse right now." She spoke in her most charming voice.

"I do believe that Chang, Gem, and I shall catch us quite the stag dearest ladies. My own fair maiden cannot hunt in her condition either. Yes, we shall hunt a feast indeed Asuna." The king said quite knightly.

-Kamis Asuna you are playing him like a proverbial fiddle. - Geming thought in her head.

-I can play quite a bit dearest Geming; care to take me for a spin? - She thought in return.

Geming nearly choked and he kept a straight face as he, Chang, and King Henry left the three onna and they left to hunt for a decent meal.

"How did I hear you in my mind?" Kate asked as they had gone.

"It is one of my gifts Kate. Come let me show you my children." Asuna smiled.

Katherine followed the beautiful creature and Hibari got up too. They walked down winding passages and they literally walked through what appeared a wall. Katherine was beyond stunned and she made the sign of the cross but she saw children; so many children and they were playing and her eyes widened. Tears stung her eyes and she looked at the foreign princess and the love on her face spoke volumes.

"How many years does this represent?" The queen asked.

"Fifteen years in this generation. I have many twins and triplets; hence the great number. I know it seems ridiculous. I am called an empusae and inu which means..." She started.

"Inu means dog or perro in Spanish." Kate smiled.

"Mary told you." Asuna realized.

"She really was so dear to me. My mother and father came across jungle gato in the New World. They were friendly with Spain. They swore the nobility to secrecy and they gave us wonders beyond our dreams." The Spanish onna spoke in remembrance.

"I think I know exactly who you speak of! What incredibly wily neko they are. No wonder they spoke Spanish! They adapted themselves quite well. Jaguars?" She asked the queen.

"Si!" England's consort said marveling.

"I know of them. They are wonderful peoples. No wonder you do not hate youkai. Your first exposure was to a group of honorable and intelligent ones." She grinned.

"They did not look entirely human but I was so young. His name was Grimmjow Nicteha; he was a handsome creature and his body was so exposed. I admit I was flushed." Kate said turning red.

"I know Nicteha. He is a great man. I truly am honored Kate. Never fear I will touch Henry. I know how royal men are. I am half empusae though and my ways would frighten you." She sighed.

"Empusae is a word for lamia. I am very learned Asuna and God made all creatures; even yours. You serve his purpose and I could never hate you and your people. I saw how Geming loved Mary and it was pure. No, I see many children but I see many children who are loved and wanted. Your men must love you very much. I am so honored you have shown me this wonder. I so wish for a child for Harry." She said looking down.

"I know you will. I know it." Asuna said gently and she walked with Kate back up the winding stairs.

"Is Geming in love with you?" The queen asked.

"I do not know Kate. I have no clue as to how that shall go. I have known him a long while and I know there is issue between us. Changming has been mine a very long time." She smiled wistfully.

"He is most beautiful. Does he bring you much...well, pleasure?" The Spanish onna giggled.

Asuna grinned and she had found a great friend in the English queen. She gossiped a bit about Changming and how amazing in fact he was as a lover and she too gossiped that Henry was also a very amazing lover but she knew he had mistresses. Asuna told her to be strong and love him despite his obvious failings. She said mortal men were fickle; she said even her kind of men could be fickle. Kate found a kindred soul and she adored the youkai woman as she called her kind. She could not call them demons as she did not feel them evil and she supped a magnificent stag that her husband and the two inu men had taken down. It was a grand feast along with roasted cabbage and lentils. Pies and several sweets were also served and all three onna had watered down wine. Harry and Kate retired to separate beds in nearby chambers and Hibari retired to hers with Sergei. Chang actually slipped away to the modern area to get news.

Asuna had retired to her own suite and she had begun to take out her earrings and she watched Geming slip into her chambers. Chrestian had let him past and she saw the wink he gave her. She could not help but smile to herself at her amazing frère. She could not live without them now and she stared in a mirror as Geming looked weary.

"This has been hard on you." Asuna stated.

"Hai Asuna but I have not failed in my duty that I swore to my Chichi yet and I never will." Geming stated.

"No you have not. When you came to me after Nobu died; what is it that you wanted besides for me to pull out of my severe depression?" She asked him.

"That was my only motive onna. I knew I had a way of irritating you and it lead to the physical; which I admit was something but I served my purpose at that time." He smiled softly.

Asuna made a decision and she was on him and he could not breathe as he was on her bed under her. She had removed her obi and the hanfu was open and the sheath was strapless.

"I made the decision before I came here that I own myself as I am. I own myself as the inu-empusae that I am. Truly I was that bitch; Arianrhod Hammel but I have become something better than what I was. I have also grown since I was that young and stupid onna. I had before me someone so special and beautiful. I allowed fear to rule me and I allow fear to rule me no more. Kaya should have been our daughter." The onna above him spoke.

Geming whined and he was breathing in too rapidly and his eyes were red.

"Can you accept me Geming? Tekeshi raised his sons intending them for me you know. Can you accept this imperfect onna?" Asuna whispered against his lips.

"Imperfect onna? You are the perfect onna for this inu. Kamis, I need you. I have always fucking needed you since I laid eyes on you." He whispered harshly.

"Then Lee Geming; I ask you to claim me fully as you knew you should have back when I was but a foolish child. Mark this onna and make me submit." She groaned gently as she kissed him deeply.

Geming was shaking badly and he could not take her harshly as he had done before but he took her how had wanted for all these centuries. General Lee Geming made love to the onna of his heart and he knew he would love her when he had met her. He was not stupid; he and Chang had figured out their chichi's plan in the modern era when they figured out what she was. They knew they had been intended for her as her chosen and he gloried in her pale and luminous skin as his tongue and teeth tasted her. She moaned softly and begged for HIM. She called out HIS name and it was earth shattering when he completed and she spasmed beneath him. She proceeded to get up and present herself in inu fashion and his brain became dumbed down. He again took her in absolute love and he marked her in a spot on her shoulder free and she shook mightily again. Asuna rolled and came upon him and snarled as she too sank her fangs into his juncture; covering the spot Mary had made and it somehow soothed his burdened soul. The night was perfection and he woke up in her bed in the morning. They had spilled blood and she had bound them.

"You were part of us before by tradition; now I claim you by blood. I shall never be so stupid again. I feel no shame and only love. Love me as you will and know you have mine as well." She said running her hands through his red hair.

"I know what and who you are. I have admired and loved you for so long Asuna. I just wanted to love you freely. Now I can." Geming admitted.

Her response was to deeply and with reverent passion kiss him and the red inu returned it in spades. Geming slowly pulled back from her lips and he shuddered.

"Can you give me a pup before your dormancy?" He asked softly.

"I will talk to Annka and see how long the periods of fertility are. If I can; I most certainly shall. If I cannot this time my darling; return to my past and beget me with your pup." Asuna murmured.

"I want you know. I want my pup from this you." The red stated with tears in his eyes.

"I shall endeavor to try. I promise I shall try." She stated kissing him over and over.

He whined and he fell into kissing her and they passed the morning in perfect bliss.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------
Sanra paced back and forth and Bilae had come back nearly dead. It was the most astonishing thing she had ever witnessed. She was going to have to up the ante and Bilae had informed her that the Leth`Evana was in bad shape. Her thoughts were deep as she had sacrificed several Shouten to restore Bilae to some semblance of health. She still needed to get to Isha and Maiell but she now was certain they were removed and safe. Sanra cursed the stupidity of her former father and she had learned from his example and had become a ruthless and heartless monster.

"I know Maec; he would have kept a small bit of my remains in his apothecary. He will place a further binding upon them and it will further affect my remains. You tell me you were attacked by a dog demon that for all intents and purposes was a werewolf. They do not exist you realize! No Bilae you have screwed up royally!" Sanra hissed at him.

"I dismissed you and should not have wench but do not think I will take your insults!" The lava ekimmu snarled.

"You have a true son from your life original life; through the Stythe. Stythe are nearly impossible to kill and the gatekeepers of Annwyn. I am going to use him to get us what we need." The female Shouten said coldly.

"What is it you need exactly now Sanra?" He demanded from her.

"A way to move to that era where everyone congregates. They know why you covet this era now you fool! No, I have to break the curse upon my remains. Your son Tala is not just a mere Stythe and he can go unseen. He can bring me Maec's precious notebooks and if I see the curse he placed upon me; I can reverse it!" She snapped.

"Why can you not just force your brat to do it?" Bilae demanded with orange eyes.

"Chanak has disappeared in this era and he will remain so. You do not understand the Soten. They are both wraith and fae Bilae. You really are stupid. Every time you took this body; I cut myself with your dagger. Every time you bled, so did I!" The former crown princess of the Shouten Empire said grinning.

"You should have been my bride." Bilae realized as he saw her intellect and hate.

"Oh you lost my devotion long ago. Now we are only tools to the other. You cannot kill me and I will have to take out that which is obviously my weakness. It seems I have snakes to skin as well." She grinned feral.

"First we turn a Stythe. That will be difficult but that I need you to bleed. Give me your arm." Sanra commanded.

She cut Bilae's arm with an enchanted athame and she began to draw out a circle. She was staying in her true guise and she had inherited his eyes from his original ekimmu incarnation. She had always acted and cowered in fear when it truly was always an act. Bilae knew a superior creature and his current survival depended upon her ability to wreak havoc.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------
Katashi knew of her for quite some time in and out of history because of her interactions. While he had not mated her until the early seventeenth century; he knew of her before then. She needed him to know she carried his pup and she ported out whilst it middle of the night in England. She appeared in Hegang as it was late in the year and he would be in the Winter palace. The mixed inu onna moved swiftly and she masked her aura and slipped into the lord's chambers as he was busy with his lordly correspondence. This was before he sired Ang Chi but he knew her.

"Lord Katashi." Asuna whispered.

He about jumped out of his pien-fu and ku when he whirled around and saw the beautiful inu onna who showed up every so often and a blush stained his cheeks as a couple of their encounters had been passionate.

"Hello." He smiled.

"I see you remember me." She grinned.

"Hard to forget you Asuna Jing. I am assuming you are here again from the stream as you call it? What great evil is occurring now?" Katashi said seriously.

"No great evil here. Please near me." Asuna asked.

Katashi was greatly curious and he neared her and she took his clawed hand and pressed it to her belly. She unmasked her scent and the young Manchu lord whined. The soft smile on her face told him that she wanted this and he was stunned stupid.

"When? You and I have not been in some time." He said shaking.

"You know we have a future and that is all you know. It is in that future but I want you to know because I am sheltering myself in this era and away from my enemies so that I birth my beloved pup safely. I have always been a warrior but I cannot be so right now. I want these pups so badly. I need them." She said haunted.

"So you tell me now because this is the era in which you have ensconced yourself? Why are you so sad?" He asked as touch made her tremble.

"I refuse to ruin the future! Only know that I have tried and tried to give you a pup of our blood for so long. Now that I have her; I shall not lose her." Asuna actually choked on a sob.

"A daughter? I have a girl pup?" He asked stunned and delighted.

"Hai." She nodded.

Katashi went to his knees and pressed his ear to her belly and he his emerald eyes closed. Her wrapped his arms around her hips and just stayed like that.

"I know what you are but why a pup by me?" He asked softly.

"I have wanted your babe for forever. It finally happened; when I realized she was within me, I determined to go in seclusion. Nothing will threaten her birth. She will be born." The mixed inu onna whispered fervently.

"We have lost other pups." Katashi observed wisely.

"Too many. Not this time. I will not allow it! You will hold our pup in your arms as is right." She smiled with love in her eyes.

"I love you. Kamis thank you! My own little darling princess I can spoil rotten." He grinned.

"Spoil rotten? No but love eternally hai." Asuna grinned.

"My girl! I shall dress her in cloth of gold and have her wear tiaras every day. She will be the princess of Manchuria! I know not but I get the impression I have an heir; I know not why I feel this but I do. So this pup shall be the crown princess and treated as such." He grinned widely.

"Oh Kamis! You will fill her head with silly notions." She said feeling tremendous love.

"I do not care! I need to order her wardrobe made! How far along are you?" He demanded.

"Two months." His future mate said with such a serene air of happiness.

"I want her to have your blue eyes. Hai! That would be perfect. You have made me the happiest inu in the world!" Katashi laughed and he actually picked her up and whirled her around.

"You wish her?" Asuna asked.

"Kamis hai. I want my baby girl. I want her mother in any way I can. Why do we fight? You must tell me the truth." He demanded.

"Because you accuse me of loving your son more than you. You WILL NOT change that. I forbid it." She demanded.

"Sire a pup not from you? Are you mad?" He said horrified.

"No, I am not. I have had a most difficult time even getting pregnant with her. You must allow things to run their course or I will make you forget." His lover threatened.

"This son...he is my heir! You love him! That is why you refuse to change it." Katashi stated.

"Hai!" She snapped.

"You are everything I want. I swear it. I will change nothing. I will however order our pup a wardrobe that will rival any tiny queen!" The black inu smirked.

Asuna laughed and he was petting her and holding her and he demanded to know where she was. She told him of her residence in England and he intended to be a constant in her life. She also told him of his adopted siblings and the excitement in him was profound. Her heart was hardened on the fact that Sanra would not take this inu from her again. She intended to save him for Ang Chi and this new pup. She refused to lose him all over again.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------
She was within her sanctuary and she felt something odd. Asuna ran rapidly to the wall and she with ease jumped down the distance. Harry and Kate were still her guests but it was still night. Asuna ran into the forests surrounding the English castle in Hertfordshire and she saw him standing in the air and he smiled down at her.

"Ichigo!" She cried softly.

"Yo Sensei. Loved the note. I said keep it simple. You kept it simple." He chuckled.

"I did as you asked." Asuna smirked.

He came to the ground and he stared at her; she had on a thin and sheer pink night shift in silk and an outer hanfu like robe of the same sheer pink but edged in blue. Ichigo's heart was pounding and he originally thought what the hell he was doing but now he knew he was taking back his life. Her hair was down and he was against her as their lips collided and she was busily undoing his shinigami clothes.

"Want me much?" Ichigo groaned as she began to attack his throat.

"Safe. You are safe here. Hai, I want you. Fuck this! Lose the clothes!" She growled at him.

Her eyes were red and he was smirking a little as he began to divest himself of his black haori, white armor, and hakama. She was removing her sheer sleeping hanfu and she had decided that once she had made the decision to accept everything; she would have those she loved and Ichigo had been accepted by all except Grimmjow and Kensei. She would protect him from both. Their clothes served to protect them from the ground and it was not overly cold and Ichigo was groaning as he kissed down her throat and breasts wildly. Neither was aware that King Henry was witness to this act and he was hidden but it was beyond erotic; it was exciting, and it heated his young blood.

Ichigo tasted her flesh and slipped fingers inside of her scorching center. She was whimpering in Japanese; she begged him for his all and she kept whining her love and begging his forgiveness. The shinigami had already made up his mind to give it. He knew the Vizard had demanded her to give him up but he knew she had also given him up for unselfish reasons in her mind. He HAD been young; he knew that now and their lovemaking was beyond incredible and she was trying to NOT tear up his back and Ichigo pressed his own wrist into her mouth. Asuna bit in viciously but it did not hurt; it caused the older young man to feels spasms that curled his toes in intensity of the bliss. He controlled himself and he intended to make up for lost time. The empusae-inu under him was losing her mind to his abilities and she began gasping air.

"Ichigo! Kamis you are making me...loo-oose form." Asuna stuttered.

"Need to stop Sensei?" Her shinigami mate asked biting her neck.

"Hai." She snarled as orgasms wracked her body.

He pulled himself out and he lay on his back and she moved swiftly and deeper into the forest. Ichigo could still see her and she changed form. His heart beat faster and he knew she would need ravishing hard to contain her inu. He had finally figured out that shit later. He had taken a pounding from Grimmshit once and he never would again. For now he would wait as she tore apart a hapless deer or boar to calm her heated blood and she would return.

Asuna took down a deer and it was fast and bloody. She had found a stream and cleaned her face and she came upon Ichigo nude and she fell against him with her eyes bleeding red and green; back and forth. Her shinigami kissed her brutally and he grabbed her neck and he got her down on all fours and she began to mewl for him wildly. Her ginger haired lover spared her nothing and he took her with force unlike he had before. His power and strength were unleashed on her and the reiatsu as well.

"Kamis. Kamis. Ichigo! Ichigo! Love you. I love you." She managed coherently.

"Love you too Sensei. Gotta come Sensei. Hold on." He groaned out.

Ichigo leaned over body and he again bit her throat and she screamed. It was loud but he had tamed her inu and yes, there was blood on his mouth but he had done everything that her body had needed and desired. Asuna fell to her side as did he and she had blacked out. He pulled her to his sweaty body and he was absolutely exhausted and she had bitten him several times and only dug her claws in a little. He was concerned about the scream and he figured someone watching her would come out but he was Hinata and Masaki's chichi; he had the right to see his kids.

Henry had no idea what to make of what he had seen. There had been blood play and he had no clue some people were into such things. It was obvious she enjoyed it and he kept himself well concealed and the red haired being who seemed to be one of her guards came out after she screamed. Ryo arrived and found her in the arms of someone who looked like her little hanyou; Hinata and he raised a brow.

"You Nata and Saki's chichi?" Ryo demanded.

"Hai. I'm not trying to be rude but it's been a long time since she and I've been together. What's your name dude?" Ichigo smiled.

"I'm Ryo. I'm one of four frère." the red dragon said grinning.

"Right. Right! Okay, I read that a frère is super important to the uppyr females of power. You dudes have like awesome shit for yoki." The shinigami ningen grinned at him.

"Oh, I like you. Yea, we do. We also fucking adore her and thank the Kamis every day she made us what we are. Anyway, I grab her and you at least put a hakama on. I like chics mostly but when really hungry; I'll nab a handsome guy." Ryo smirked.

"Read that too." The red haired ningen nodded as he pulled his black hakama on.

"What did you do, like study up on our species or something?" The frère asked as he picked her up.

"Yea. I had to. Met Sensei when I was real young and really dumb. You know how us ningen can be. I had no real clue what it was she was. I now know how to search the net for your histories and shit. I made up my mind; when I decided to take my life back that I was going to know exactly what it was going to take. I ain't a normal ningen and she isn't a normal youkai. She gave me two perfect kids and I am damn well not gonna be stupid again." Ichigo explained.

"You were around when she woke up from her century sleep." Ryo understood.

"Yea, I guess you could call it that. Anyway, Nata showed up and told me what the fairy fucker did and he and I had a good time." he said to the dragon.

"That was you?" Her frère asked struck dumb.

"Yea." The shinigami blushed.

"Now I fucking love you man. Come on and come see your kids. You are something. I was a warrior in Ryukotsusei court. I and Chrestian are guarding her while Qui and Kameron are going to fight in the other era." He explained to Ichigo as they walked.

"Yea I talked to Naraku. Told him I was back around. He told me to avoid Grimmshit and I told him that he has me and my zanpakuto. Soul Society ain't gonna touch her." He said brushing the hair off of her face.

"You wore her out. Good job." Ryo cackled good naturedly.

"I was dumb when she first mated me. I was so young. I loved her so fucking much and she protected me by leaving my stupid ass. I realize it now. Now, I am older and I'm gonna be one to help protect her." He said as they entered the castle.

"You’re on my fave list ningen. Hard to do in my book. She has been on my adoration list for a long damn time. Let me show you her rooms; and then I'll show you where the kids are." He smirked at Ichigo.

Changming saw the shinigami that was now in his thirties but still looked like a teenager and he knew his mistress. She had loved the boy before very deeply. Now that he was older; it would work. He smiled and he went back to his planning and Geming had returned to the future era but his brother he had not seen so peaceful ever. He knew that Asuna had fulfilled their father's designs on Geming. Tekeshi had adopted them all merely by chance but once he had begun to figure out what she was; he knew there was no such thing as coincidence; he knew that in each of their cases, he and his siblings would serve a special purpose in her life. Tekeshi had books on the empusae and very few had morals like Asuna, and the ones who did were great. Halldora Fardahl had been one and she had been beloved by both youkai and ningen alike. His mate was like her and he couldn't be happier. All they had to do was preserve their way of life and kill off Sanra for all times and that included the Bilae threat and Soul Society. The fae situation; he felt conflicted about that. The king of Leth`Evana was good but too many elements and factions within Leth`Evana was bad. They just wanted Kaimei back and Naraku said to hell with the elves and to let them deal with their own problems. Changming sighed and he wrote to the leaders in the Great family as it had become to be known amongst them. To him it was great indeed.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------
Ichigo was given a room off of Asuna's and Hinata and Masaki were with him at the moment. They were actually sleeping in the massive bed near him and he was so happy to see his two kids. Hinata looked at him and he sat his son down before they slept.

"Your mom and I have talked." He said to his eldest.

"Yea and it's gonna be like normal right? You and she are gonna be friendly nobodies." Hinata said bitterly.

"Um no Hinata." Ichigo smiled.

He lifted his wrist and there was a set of healing teeth marks and he knew what that meant. The young hanyou was so happy that he threw his arms around his shinigami/doctor chichi and actually wept in happiness. Now he was passed out asleep near him and Asuna was awake in his door with a white yukata and Ichigo was reading some stuff Changming had given him.

"Hi." She whispered.

"Hi." He gave her a small smile.

"Grimmjow is around and Kensei is as well but I refuse to lose you." Asuna said sitting in a chair that sat opposite the bed.

"I talked to Naraku Asuna. I told him I'm back. I'm stronger than I was before by the way and Grimmjow has his spot. I ain't gonna get in his way and he ain't gonna get in mine. My concern is when you and I are together and when we are together with our kids, okay? I'm here and back there and I'm going against Soul Society. No one is going to hurt the only onna I've loved. So whatever shit we've said or done; as far as I'm concerned it was done out of love." He spoke like the adult he was.

Bloody tears streamed down her face and she was against him and she pushed him into his pillows. Her lips seared his and Hinata woke up and so did Masaki. They both giggled non-stop and Asuna smiled against Ichigo's mouth and she pulled away and then climbed up on the bed with their children between them.

"I know we ain't a normal family. Like I told Ryo; you ain't a normal youkai onna and I ain't a normal ningen man. We have two gorgeous kiddos and we are a part of something greater. That is worth living and dying for. So I'm gonna defend it with my life." He smiled at her.

"I love you Kurosaki Ichigo." Asuna said again.

"I love you Jing-Orlovich Asuna." Ichigo whispered to her.

Masaki and Hinata looked at each other and then Hinata clung to his haha and Masaki clung to her chichi. These two hanyou children had not been so happy in such an incredibly long time.
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------
Henry was at the luncheon table the next morning and only Chang, Hibari, and Asuna attended him and Katherine. He was not one to play coy in his inner circle and he was sipping on some cider wine. Asuna had called on some cold meats, cheese, and bread. It was a light meal and very English he noticed.

"You know a good deal about our customs Asuna." Henry remarked.

"This is not the first time I have come to England Henry." She smiled at him.

"Would you be honest and not lie if I were to ask the absolute truth; since you have asked us to be so informal? I have read in histories of my predecessors; old journals you know. Long before the Tudor dynasty." He spoke.

"Plantagenet Dynasty perhaps?" Asuna asked very quietly.

"Yes quite. You are her. You are Lady Dillingham are you not?" The king said sitting back in triumph and amazement.

"I look like her?" She asked not confirming.

"Edward I was mad for her they say. He tore apart Wales looking for her and it was spoken of in a verse that a demon came upon him a cursed him and caused his eye to droop. He was cursed because he sought the wife of another man." He continued.

"How very amusing." She said sipping her watered down cider.

"There is a portrait of Lady Dillingham you know." King Henry said boldly.

"Your majesty." Katherine said gently.

"Yes the portrait was at the palace of Westminster but has since been removed to Windsor. I should very much like for you to see it Asuna." He smiled.

"Perhaps a short visit to Windsor is in order then Harry." Asuna said raising her chalice.

"That would be most pleasing." He smiled.

Asuna was shaking and she had no idea that Edward had written about her nor did she know that he had a picture painted of her. She was incensed and Chang felt her anger. It was decided that they would all return to Windsor that day and Asuna was later riding in a royal coach with Harry and Kate on the opposite side and Chang sat next to her. She had decided to wear court dress and it was a blue tartan at the corset, sleeves, and kirtle matched. The overskirt was a rich bright red and Henry thought it very smart and quite fashionable as did Kate. Chang was forever in his blacks and greys. He stuck with his black velvet coat, white linen sleeves, white hose, and black boots. He wore a cap only to cover his ears and Asuna arranged her hair partially up and she had a lapis lazuli comb set in gold in the shape of feathers; it was a gift from Anupu and she wore it with pride. The queen wore one of her simple black frocks that shimmered with silver embroidery and her long crucifix. The made it to Windsor late into the evening and Asuna was aching by the time they got there. They all alighted from the coach and Henry bounded into the castle and Katherine was fussed over by her ladies in waiting. Asuna and Changming directed that their one single trunk be brought to the rooms indicated by Henry and they entered Windsor castle.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------
Asuna and Changming were eating with Harry and Kate in their private dining room and were served venison with a masala sauce, along with leek soup, and fruit compote. She found it okay but she preferred her meat and food more raw but the venison was delicious. Harry was watching her and he had been struck dumb by her act the other evening.

"Come Asuna allow me to show you Lady Dillingham's portrait. Chang please take my lady's arm." He smiled his most charming smile.

Asuna stood and she took the king's arm as Katherine took Changming's as Harry suggested. Asuna and Henry walked a bit ahead and the royal gallery was all the way across the palace.

"You are with child are you not?" He asked without looking.

"How do you know?" She asked him surprised.

"You are picking at your food. I have seen ladies in your condition are either ravenous or not hungry at all. You are still very early on but you are most becoming." Harry stated smoothly.

"I thank you Harry. You should know I am your equivalent where I come from. I am like most rulers." She stated as they walked.

"I actually suspected that about you. I saw a ginger haired man in the forest the other night. I must admit I was captivated." The king said bluntly.

"Your wife fears you want me." Asuna stated bluntly.

"I do." he replied in kind.

"I also swore to her that I honor her too highly to defile my friendship with her or my own honor by allowing such a thing Harry. So you see; I am no pious creature but Kate is a rare woman and I shall honor her for it." The woman on his arm spoke to him with sincerity and honesty.

"We shall delay that for now Asuna. I will respect that for now. I can be a gentleman after all. Ah yes! This is the portrait that King Edward I; also known as Longshanks, had painted of Lady Dillingham the Duchess of Flint." Henry smirked.

Katherine sucked in her breath and Chang's own mouth dropped open. Asuna could not deny that it was indeed her. Oh she could try and lie but it was obvious to all.

"There is a miniature as well that I believe he wore too. Was that you?" The human demanded.

"Do you believe that I only wish peace Harry? Can you understand that? Truly, I mean neither you nor anyone in your kingdom harm. I just want to be able to give birth without my life in danger. I carry a babe I have wanted for so long but every time I tried to give this one a child; I was struck down by my enemies. Do you understand? I am exhausted and I just wish to be a woman and not a warrior right now." Asuna spoke very softly.

"Is this you Asuna?" Harry asked again.

"You already know it to be so Harry, so why do you need me to confirm it?" She said looking away.

"I have known of your existence some time; I read about you whilst I was still a teen Asuna. When I saw you in the flesh; then I knew you must be the same woman. How this is possible; I have no idea." He said crossing his arms.

Chang and Kate were obviously VERY uncomfortable and Asuna leaned against a stone wall.

"We are like you and then unlike you Harry. We live, we love, we have mates or get married, and we have babies. The main difference is that we can given no calamity; we can live very long lives because we do not succumb to ordinary illness. God made us all but we live apart because humans are afraid of us." She spoke trying to make it seem simpler.

"You are like the wee folk in Irish and Scottish lore?" Henry asked raising a brow.

"Hardly wee but yes, something like that. We encourage our histories to be legend because humans are easily frightened. Sometimes you run across some who are open minded and do not fear and think us evil because we are different." Asuna sighed.

"What did Edward want?" Katherine asked.

"The truth? He wanted me to provide him a child that would be half of me so that his dynasty would never end." She said in truth.

Henry's eyes widened and she heard his mind and it was horrified at the idea.

"The woman you saw is my daughter. He also took her and tried to beget her with his child. He raped her. I have no good feelings towards Edward and my anger and rage at his treatment of me and the Duke of Flint has never cooled." Asuna said looking down.

"Mistress! Did he?" Chang asked.

"Hai. Bilae's totems had been unearthed." She said looking away.

"What do you mean Asuna?" Harry demanded.

"Edward raped me as well. Please, I am done with this conversation. Harry please believe me when I say. I want nothing but to stay in that castle in Hertfordshire and pass my time with no excitement. I want nothing to do with court; I want no intrigue but I would love the friendship of such superior people but I will leave if you are frightened." She stood straight.

"I will hear nothing of the kind! You shall stay in Hertfordshire as long as you wish. Katherine and I will pass a great deal of time if it so pleases us all and I am a humanist Asuna. I believe God hath made us all for his reasons. I do not understand everything of your kind but perhaps that is best; you have sworn that you are here for peace. I know in my heart and so does our queen that you speak the truth. You honor us." Henry bowed before her.

Katherine was so happy with her husband that she went before him and went to her knees and kissed his knuckles over and over.

"What is this Kate?" Henry asked smiling.

"You remind me why I love his grace so much. You are truly a prince among princes majesty. God gives you wisdom and you live with love in your heart. I am so honored to be the wife and queen of such a great man." Katherine said laying her cheek against his hand.

Asuna knew that this was the period of time that Henry actually loved Katherine of Aragon. He had his affairs but he did love his Spanish queen. It was also widely known; he was wildly extravagant but he was also wildly popular. Henry VIII at this time WAS a good king and a decent husband for the era. She had read that he had probably changed due to disease and it had altered his mental capabilities. She kept her mind closed and it was decided that they would go back to their own rooms and Asuna went to her room and collapsed into the bed and Changming lay beside her.

"I did not want to betray what we were. Damn Edward and his fucking obsession." Asuna cursed softly as she felt sleep begin to drag her under.

"I knew you had been here but I just never linked your name! How stupid of me." Chang smirked.

"Oh well. I love you Chang." She whispered as she kissed him with repressed passion that promised more when she was a bit more rested and he groaned a bit.

"Oh the teasing. I am going to get it." He chuckled.

"Oh hai you sexy snow beast." Asuna whispered as she drifted into sleep.
----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
In the Scottish country side; Sanra was busy chanting at a circle and a fire was burning. Bilae had had to bleed for several different reactions and he was starting to get seriously pissed. He was the first one however to notice the pale barely there eyes of a Stythe and nothing else showed as of yet. They had a bare hint of blue to them and Sanra was busy speaking in ancient Gaelic. Tala slowly phased in and he was holding his head and bold was leaking from his eyes, nose, and his ears. Bilae sat upon a stone in this small circle and he was impressed by Sanra's work.

"You know the Shouten?" She demanded.

"Aye! Wat the fuck ye dun te me?" Tala cursed her.

"Oh I can do so much worse. Daddy is right there and I can make you bleed out. I want you to go to Mongolia and use the Jings. Get to Astana and simply bring me the king's journal. It is a large blood red volume. It will be in his royal bed chamber. Once this task is done; I shall release you." She shrugged.

"Ye want me te go te that plane and steal a fukkin book fer ye?" The Stythe roared.

Sanra stabbed her hand with the athame and Tala snarled in agony as his hand became ripped open. Hers healed but his did not.

"You will have to go very far in the stream. You know the wraith you called a lassie? Yes, he is my baby brother and you are going to give him this for me. You will do this and I will release you. If not; your older sister will fall to my charms." She smiled sweetly to him.

Tala could not believe this beautiful woman was Shouten nor could he believe she was such an evil cunt. He hissed and snarled at her but his sister was his only living relative and he would be damned if he lost her.

"Fuk ye! I'll do it but know I'll find a way te pay ye fer yer sins Bilae and ye fukkin cunt!" Tala growled with hate at Sanra.

"Blah blah. Get going. The clock starts ticking. If you are not back within one full day here; I will be eating little sister. Bye bye now." She grinned evilly as he phased out quickly.

"How did you know of his sister?" Bilae asked curiously.

"Chanak had made a point of discovering his lineage after they helped them escape the first time. He is your son by rape and his mother had a child before him. He has nothing left and leverage. It is always about leverage. Most wraiths are clannish you fool. Now we have to wait a bit." She smiled cruelly.

"I have not been fucked since before Ayille died." The ekimmu said smirking coldly.

"Find yourself a Sistern Bilae. I am too good for you anymore. I only fuck those who I am going to kill or I actually want. So if I end up fucking you; now you will die." She laughed wildly.

Bilae narrowed his eyes at her and he intended to bring this witch under his control and he needed to see if he could rally a few more to his cause. His intelligence told him that Arianrhod was rejecting the ekimmu way but not the power. She was rejecting all of her followers and he might be able to turn them against her. He smiled and he needed to steal some major blood from Julianus Servius. The ekimmu had no idea she was hearing every single thought and she now knew the name of the beast that could harm her so grievously. He was her other target. Now she needed to get one of her assassins and take the basilisk out. She would have to send into the stream for one of the best. Yes, she would win the contest of wills against Maec this time. Lady Yasua was quite the skilled assassin and she should prove perfect for this job.
------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------
Tala had gone to Mongolia and he was in agony. The Shouten whore was keeping him in absolute horrific pain. He knew from Admal tr'Awnhi's memory that Hadasan was the seat of the Jing clan of Shouten. He phased in and he was instantly surrounded by many Shouten with nasty looking curved swords. A young man with hair so black; it shown blue and his eyes were so dark; they appeared black as well. His skin was smooth and pale as some veins showed underneath his skin and he was dressed in a golden colored hanfu that came to his knees and it was richly embroidered with motifs of dragons of red, black, green, and brown. He wore a dark brown ku and clogs of brown on his feet. His obi was red and green and it was obvious that this man was the leader and he was built lean but his outline was strength underneath. His black hair was down and came past his shoulders and Tala could not get past how shiny black it was.

The man asked him something in a different language and Tala was struggling with the pain searing his blood.

"Me name is Tala Lachie. I'm no the same type of wraith. Can ye speak Anglish?" Tala gasped.

"I speak that wretched tongue." The man in charge stated walking around the red haired wraith.

"I told ye me name; what's yers?" The Stythe demanded.

"Jing. Jing Lei Shi. You say we are not the same type of wraith. I only know of the Tomoshibi and Shouten. What manner are you?" Lei demanded of him.

"Called a Stythe wraith. Me plane is called Loch Halvat and its forever night laddie. I canna see the day or I will burn up; but I need yer help. A Shouten cunt has me feeling like me blood is boiling and says she willa kill me only sister if I dona do as she says." Lachie said honestly.

"Who is this Shouten cunt as you say?" Jing asked intrigued.

"I only know her first name is Sanra. Please laddie, I swear te ye; I'm a strong man but this pain is fukkin making me wanna puke." Tala said nearly shaking.

"You are right; she is a wretched cunt! She cursed you. What does she want?" Lei said nearing the suffering man.

"She told me to get a book from the king. Jest a book and she wanted me te give this potion te one Admal but I know te laddie and he is a proper man and a gude warrior. He fought hard fer me queen." The red haired Stythe cursed as the burning became unbearable.

"The potion you will give to us. I will aid you in getting the book. I know the need to save family. Admal, I know him as well. He is a prince of the empire. Come Tala is it? How far in the stream?" Jing demanded.

"She said far. Eight hundred years I think I hear her say. Luke I dona wanna hurt nobody of the Shouten or Admal; but this bitch is strong and I canna lose me sister. Do ye understand?" He asked Lei.

"Okay Stythe. We do this and we will figure a way to put a kink in her plans." The Shouten nodded.

It took some time and Lei had his healer give Tala something for pain relief that actually helped with the burning. Lachie's dislike of the other wraith species was being changed really fast and he watched in fascination how this man led him into a special in between and it was disorienting. It took quite a bit of time and Lei had latched onto the image that Sanra had placed in Tala's mind. They stepped out eventually and they slipped out and it was outside in the wilds of Mongolia. Tala looked around and thanked the heavens that it was night.

"I made certain it was night." Lei said at his thought.

"How is this possible laddie?" Tala asked in awe.

"I think it is left over knowledge from the ekimmu but the Jings have perfected it and we guard the knowledge jealously. The Tomoshibi can also make gates without having to make a in between. I am jealous much of that ability. Oh well. We shall have to be quick in Astana." Lei said fast.

Lei grabbed Tala's arm and he felt the agony the other wraith was in and he wanted to rip Sanra's face off. The crown princess was known as a sadistic fuck. He was far from a pious creature but he did not go around eating his fuck partners. This era was quite different and he could feel himself distantly and it was pleasant to know he was still around. They appeared in the major palace in Astana; in Hueco Mundo and they suppressed their auras which were another Jing ability but Tala blended better than any wraith Lei had ever seen. Quickly they moved towards a darkened room that held ingredients for the "old ways" and there was a huge volume that was red and it was made of old stretched leather. The book was thick and Tala grabbed it as they slipped out of the apothecary. They were fixing to make good their escape when Admal showed up.

"Lei? What are you wearing? What are you doing here? You know you annoy Maec!" Admal admonished him.

"Since when do I give a fuck about Maec?" Lei retorted.

"Of course not. Well why are you standing there?" The half incubus said peevishly.

Lei was not given a chance to say anything and he was glad that Tala was literally in his ether form because Admal pinned him against a wall. This man had shown up several times and had ravished him stupid a year before but it was because they had a connection later and now that he was here; he truly felt it. Admal did not even try to be coy and just kissed him boldly and Lei's knees nearly gave out. The Shouten prince was being wicked and Lei groaned wildly and Admal slowly pulled away as he nibbled on his bottom lip.

"Have not seen you in a week. I miss you. I love you, you know. I plan on seeing Asuna in a day or two. Want to tag team her?" Admal said tracing his jaw.

"Of course we should." Jing said pretending to be himself from this era.

"Fuck Lei. I need you. I need you now." The prince growled harshly.

"I have some things to do in Hadasan Admal. Give me a little bit of time and I will come back and lay you out as I make your cock hard as we think of ideas of how to sandwich our goddess." He improvised.

Admal shut his eyes and he was groan-growling and he waved him off. He boldly reached into his pants and Lei had to make himself move because the beautiful tr'Awnhi prince began to pleasure himself in front of him. He phased outside of Astana and Tala showed up right beside him.

"Why in de hell did that turn me on?" Tala demanded as red as his hair.

"You're a blood drinker; good deals of blood drinkers are purveyors of both sexes. We are also wraith silly man. I go by what I see in soul; that is what attracts me to a person; be they male or female. If they have a good and pure soul, then I am a sucker and I a whore." Jing admitted chuckling softly as they were now in Mongolia.

"Yet ye know he is important te ye in this time." The Stythe said curious.

"Yes, I know it. He and I also share a woman. I also feel in my soul that I have a violent attraction and love for her. That is a harsh reality." Lei said sighing.

"I feel like I shude know ye. I feel like ye are someone important. After I give this te cunt; we figure a way te thwart her and me father? I hate him fer wat he did te me mum." He explained.

"What did he do?" The Jing leader asked curious now.

"He raped her and she bore me. She was Te gatekeeper of Annwyn but with her last breaths she blessed me her laddie bairn. I hate the Bilae fucker." Tala sucked in his breath as the pain came back in rising agony.

"Drop it off and return. Bring your sister as well. If you we keep you in Hueco Mundo; you and your sister will be safe." Lei nodded.

Tala shook his hand and Lei looked at his hand funnily but he shrugged and the wraith phased out. He had hated to help the whore and he knew that he was making life difficult for himself in the future era but he could not let another wraith suffer the loss of family; family was too important to their kind and later Tala appeared with a drop dead gorgeous creature. She had the palest green eyes had had ever seen and her hair was somewhere between red and blonde. She had high and sculpted cheek bones and her face was truly heart shaped. Her chin was barely pointed as her nose was a bit short, straight, and slightly turned up. She had full pouty lips that Lei could only think belonged on the mythical Cupid. She wore a linen long sleeved shift and a half corset under her bust and a long whole tartan skirt. Her hair also came past her hips and the Jings were staring at her and Lei growled at everyone.

"I wanna thank ye kind sir fer helping me and my brother. Me name is Brid Lachie." She said with a thick burr.

"I am most glad to meet you Lady Lachie. I see our cousin wraiths; the Stythe are no different and family is just as important as it is to us Shouten. We do have to find a way of warning myself in the future. I should remember this and tell everyone although I am certain Sanra accounted for that. She intended for Admal to be bat shit crazy; that is what that potion for was for Lachie. Now we figure out what we do." He said sitting on a chair.

Brid's stomach made a nasty grumbling sound and Jing made a motion for one of his cousins and they moved in front of her and she gasped in horror. She shook her head no and backed away.

"I couldna feed from another wraith; tis a sin te do so. I thank ye though." Brid stated looking at Tala and he actually smiled at his beloved sister.

"Hello, my name is Jing Kim Shan. How about I take you hunting?" The warrior stated and the Stythe female nodded and they phasing out.

"Okay...now we figure out how to warn me and my friends in the future. Your sister is a treasure Stythe. Guard her well." Lei smiled at him.

"Oh aye. I have no one I allow who is gude nuff to touch her. She is te gude. Now let's figure out how te stop this wretched cunt." Tala said sitting by Lei and they began to brain storm.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------
Sanra stared down at the massive volume of Maec's and Bilae was shocked that she had indeed got it. She was flipping through to find the equations he had used to curse her. It took her quite some time but it was found near the back of the book and it was complex. It made her sick the lengths he had gone to curse her. There were new writings as well and he was in the process of cursing her again.

"Well big brother. You are just going to have to deal with me again." She smirked.

"How are you going to undo it?" Bilae demanded.

"He bound the curse in his blood. I am going to have to make Maec bleed. That will be fun really and there are truly some very obscure elements that I shall have to gather. It will take about a week to do this. He will know and he will try and stop me. First and foremost; we protect those remains and two; we do not allow this book out of our sight." Sanra growled.

"Treasure trove of alchemy." Bilae said running his hand lovingly over it.

"He was always better at it then you and so was I." She snorted.

Bilae was getting really tired of her mouth and he went to hit her with his shoki and elongated her claws and sank them into his shoulder harshly.

"As I said ekimmu; do not fuck with me. I really do not have to supplicate to you anymore. You are my bitch now." She grinned and began to laugh.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------
She pulled back the bow and eyed the target and the arrow sailed; it hit the target almost dead center and the silver haired woman actually pouted for a moment. Henry was captivated but he kept his ardor to himself. He laughed and clapped and he accepted the bow from her and he then knocked back and arrow and he let it sail. It not only hit dead center but split hers. Asuna's mouth dropped and she stared at the human and eyed him and he was toying with her in this exercise.

"Oh! You were teasing me before! I hate when you men do that!" Asuna actually had a tantrum.

"Really Asuna?" Henry asked laughing merrily.

They were still at Windsor but Asuna and Chang were secluded from court and Katherine was laughing softly as Henry and Asuna were actually developing a rivalry in several sporting activities; archery, hawking, and the sword. Asuna could not be bested with a sword but the bow King Henry was more than excellent.

"I can do anything you can do Harry! I mean ANYTHING. I may be a female but it has never stopped me from slaying my enemies or getting my prize." She actually growled.

"Did you just growl at the King of England madam?" The king said playfully.

"Hai! Yes, I mean I did. Do not ask for I will not answer. Come Kate, your husband is annoying me. Let us look at the new fabrics from France. I should like to engage a dress maker to make some hanfu from these fabrics and I have a mind to make a dress made for you that will stun the eyeballs right out of your pretty husband's head!" She snarked as she took Katherine's arm.

Henry's eyes were smoldering but he drank some wine as Chang sat down near him and the King was laughing. Changming knew Asuna hated being outdone in any sport and it raised her hackles when a man did something superior. It brought out her competitive nature in spades.

"She is not used to being told no is she?" Henry asked Chang.

"No." Chang laughed.

"I can only imagine what your people thought of her. She was either loved or hated. I imagine those who loved her were passionately so." The astute mortal observed.

It bothered Changming how observant Henry was and it seemed that subsequent kings and queens of England had known of this infamous Lady Dillingham. Most before would have thought of her as no one but Henry was a learned mortal and enlightened for this age. He was also open minded and he accepted their different natures without asking questions. No, he knew Asuna had no intentions of allowing this ningen to bed her but the king was eyeing her too much.

"Your grace..." Chang started.

"Harry! We have lost titles Chang! I am Harry to you and her in private." Henry said irritated.

"You do realize she has many lovers, correct?" The snow inu said delicately.

"I had not thought on it but do tell me. You are one are you not?" The very young king asked.

"Yes. I have known her for four centuries Harry." He said cautiously.

"I knew by the color of your hair and I caught sight of your ear once Chang. I am far from stupid you know. When I told you to take out Mary's killer; I was quite aware of what you and Geming could possibly do." The human said sipping more wine.

Both of them were under a splendid tent cover dais and sat upon wooden chairs carved and gilded in gold. Chang was dress in only a white linen shirt and a black doublet and black boots. Henry had on a crème colored shirt with a patterned dark brown doublet and long brown boots.

"She is the mother of my daughter; her name is Manami. She is everything I ever wanted in my entire life. I have served Asuna as a chief magistrate of West Qinghai after my sire's death and she was mated to him. There were terrible wars between our kinds and she ended up crushing the Wanli Emperor in China after he encroached the lands of Manchuria at the behest of another kind of our beings. Her wrath was terrible and her pain was worse. She can kill without remorse and more cruelty than I have ever seen but she will also save those she believes are truly in need or innocent. When she crushed the Ming; Geming was given peace because of what that family had done to his family. Geming was royalty Harry and he was stripped of it." He explained softly.

Henry was fascinated and the idea the woman who was gossiping over velvets, silks, and satins could be such a being boggled his mind.

"So Edward found this out about her and tried to take from her that which he had no business. Is that your way of reminding me Chang that I have no business desiring her?" Henry said raising a reddish brow.

"Asuna makes her own mind to who she has for lovers. She has her main stay of mates that never waver but there have been men in her history who have deigned to control and destroy her. They have raped, subjugated, and attempted to destroy her. I tell you nothing but the truth Harry." The snow inu said sipping his own wine.

"Humans and your kind...they can procreate?" Harry asked curious.

"Yes. The Japanese word is hanyou and in English; halfling. Their appearance is unpredictable. Asuna has two halflings. Their appearance would please you Harry." Chang stated.

"They are here in England?" The king demanded as he leaned forward.

"She would not be separated from her children. The whole point of this seclusion is to protect herself and her children." The inu shrugged.

"I should like to meet the halflings. Could you arrange that Chang? Bring them here to Windsor?" He asked the inu.

"She will not allow them out of Hertfordshire my lord. She is rabid when it comes to her children. She has gone to war over her children before." The white haired man spoke totally honestly.

"Well! What are we languishing here for! We shall bring our sport to your lady and we shall bring all of our royal trappings. You and your lady return home and the queen and I shall return with all we need for an extended stay." King Henry said smiling.

"Why do you really wish to meet the halflings your majesty?" Changming asked bluntly.

"I truly just wish to see what your kind and we mortals look like. It is only my curios nature. I have no designs to harm your lady or her innocents. I have a child in Katherine's womb now Chang. I would never harm an innocent." The king stated flatly.

Changming nodded and he rose to find his lady and Henry sat to think upon the idea of meeting beings that were actually half human and half whatever they called themselves.
----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
Henry and Katherine returned with only two servants but they had carriages full of things to "entertain" themselves with the charming foreign royalty. Asuna was actually touched that they were coming to her. Chang had said Harry had wanted to see what a hanyou looked like and she would oblige him for a very short time. She of course had more than one hanyou but she would only allow Hinata and Masaki seen. Masaki looked entirely ningen except for her crescent moon on her forehead and the slight claws she had on her hands. Hinata had the Kurosaki ginger hair and he and his sister had the same brown eyes as their mother. Their chichi's eyes were a tad bit darker but he had pale magenta markings around his wrists that were barely visible. Masaki should have been a teenager but she was eight now. She looked up at her brother and they were dressed in just plain clothes of this era and Masaki's ginger hair was up and she had on a tiny red velvet dress. Hinata had on a linen crème colored shirted and he was actually wearing black hakama and geta. Chang ushered them up into the upper portions of the castle and Hinata looked annoyed and Masaki's eyes widened as they walked forward. She lost decorum and she shrieked as she ran to her Haha. Asuna laughed softly and she cuddled her daughter and held her precious face and kissed her softly. Hinata crossed his arms and he came and planted his butt on the chaise next to his Haha.

"Asuna! They are gorgeous children." Katherine exclaimed.

"Thank you Kate. I think so but I am so biased." Asuna said in English.

"Haha, Haruya and I were playing Mortal Kombat." Hinata groused in Japanese.

Asuna actually broke out into sweet laughter and Hinata looked at his mother annoyed and kind of pleased that she had made such a nice noise. Her children knew English of course because of the modern era; but they were only speaking Japanese. Masaki was being shy and trying to hide in Asuna's silks.

"Masaki come here." Hibari said softly.

"Sissy?" Masaki asked her older sister.

"Hai! Come help me finish this deer." The elder sister spoke.

Masaki got up and ran over to her sister and Henry was captivated at the two children. The older one seemed morose and the girl child was shy. He knew instantly that the red haired man that had been here that night was their father.

"Do you speak English sir?" Henry asked Hinata.

"Yea. We kind of have to. We would be dumb if we didn't." Hinata snorted.

"Hinata! Show respect!" Asuna growled in Japanese.

"Haha MK please?" Her son whined.

"Be polite and then you may return." She commanded in their native tongue.

"Who are you?" Masaki asked shyly from Hibari's lap.

"I am King Harry and this Queen Kate." The human answered.

"They are just stupid ningen Saki." Hinata said in inu.

"Kurosaki Hinata!" Asuna said getting furious as she stood.

"Sorry Haha!" The hanyou said in English.

"I apologize for my son; he was engaging one of his siblings in a game and he is angry that he is detained." Asuna explained and she glared at him.

"I ain't an exhibit for a freak show Haha! If the ningen wants to see something freaky, let him find a fucking Sistern or Bilae. I'm proud of me and Masaki. I ain't no fucking ningen." Her eldest of the second generation of pups said defiantly.

"Hinata go to the dojo." Asuna said too calmly.

"Haha, I'm sorry! Please okay? I'm sorry!" Her son began begging.

"Go to the dojo. Chang will supervise that you will have mastered ALL of your bujitsu for this week." She commanded.

A lone tear escaped his eye and he nodded. She was harsh when she was mad. They only got beat when they broke serious rules but she applied the same sort of discipline that had been done to her growing up; and he and his siblings would end up in grueling martial arts positions that hurt like hell and they had to stay like that for quite a while. Hinata followed Changming and he was almost in tears because Chang was a taskmaster.

"What just happened Asuna?" King Henry asked.

Asuna sat down and Masaki ran back over to her and hugged on her neck.

"He was highly disrespectful and he is being disciplined. My children know love Harry but they also know that they will be shown rule of authority; if they choose to make less than wise choices." Asuna said petting Masaki's head.

"How?" Katherine asked feeling for the poor boy.

"The same as I was. I was in the dojo from age five and if I was naughty; I would have to endure grueling positions meant to make my mental faculties stronger and my joints ache." She smirked.

"I think that is not terrible." Harry stated smiling.

"My children hate it but then so did I. It is quite effective I assure you. Masaki can you go to Harry and say hello?" She asked in Japanese.

Masaki climbed down from her mother's chaise and she put up her chin like a little princess and she walked over to Henry and Katherine's chaises and she curtsied like they had shown her and she bit her lip. They had not covered her moon and she shyly smiled at the king of England and he grinned at the red haired girl.

"You are beautiful. You shall be something amazing." He said praising the hanyou girl.

"Chichi says I will be an awesome warrior like Haha." She said in English.

"Chichi and Haha mean?" The king asked.

"Chichi is father and Haha is mother. The informal way of saying it." The inu princess answered.

"So what do you want to do?" Henry asked Masaki.

"Ummm well, I like to dress my dolls. I also like to play with Chiyo but she is older than me now. I died you know..." The little girl began to rattle on.

"Masaki baby...go to Llana." Asuna commanded.

Maskai looked confused and shrugged. She ran to her nurse and yelled for her and she disappeared into the bowels of the castle. Asuna breathed in and she looked at Hibari.

"She died she said?" Katherine said horrified.

"Old nightmare Kate. There was an awful attack at one of my estates." Asuna lied.

Henry could tell she was lying and he intended to get some truths from her later but he let it all slide for now. Her halfling children were perfect and he suspected she had more. He suspected she had had some human lovers from time to time and that intrigued him the most. They dined lavishly and he again beat her at archery and she again showed her temper and even Hibari giggled at her mother's temper. Henry adored it as did Kate. Asuna was annoyed that the English king should be better at something as simple as a bow and arrow.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------
Asuna was sitting up on the wall of the castle and Chrestian and Ryo were passed out in her bed having been ravished stupid by her. Her hormones were running amok she figured out and it was because she was carrying an inu pup. She sighed and she could not for the life of her imagine how a human could do better at the bow than she could. She had better eye sight, faster reflexes, and hell; she was a freaking warrior and this ningen was beating her every freaking time. It was nice that this was her biggest worry and Hinata had apologized profusely after four hours "practicing" his bujitsu and his opinion of ningen was pretty bad considering he was half. That concerned her and she felt Harry on the wall as well.

"Your son seemed more contrite." He said benignly.

"He is a very hard headed and extraordinary child. He is very much like his father. I met his father fifteen years ago and I should have never engaged him but the pull was magnetic." Asuna said remembering.

"Why should you not have?" Harry demanded.

"Harry what do you think I am?" She asked him.

"My religion would call you a demon but you do not open hell. No, I think your kind is the original forms of life and we mere mortals must have somehow come from your kind." He reasoned.

"There is actually speculation amongst my kind that is what happened. We have been here a very long time indeed. Mortals picked up our languages and our manners. I used to hate mortals you know." She said wistfully.

"Why?" He asked affronted.

"Arrogance actually. I was a princess and major royalty where I come from. My mother is actually Russian and quite the beauty. My father fell violently in love with her and he went against our decorum and mated outside of his SPECIES." Asuna spoke leaning against a wall as she watched the night.

"Geming, Changming, and you are all the same are you not?" He asked curiously.

"I am half what Chang and Gem are. My mother is another kind altogether." She said meeting his eyes.

"Did I see your eyes change color that night?" He asked nearing her just slightly.

"Yes." She said looking away.

"What are you?" Henry asked overwhelmed.

"In Japanese I am known as an inu youkai. I can transform my shape into that of a large silver dog." She said barely audible.

"Yet you are half?" This learned man asked more.

"Lamia." Asuna barely breathed the word.

"Those are actual beings? Those are written in Roman myth." Henry said as his chest beat harder.

"Not myth. Just another of life Harry. We live and we love remember. We have babes as you have seen. We survive differently is all. Ask me if I drink blood?" She whispered.

He was dressed down to just his fine linen shirt in white and his grey and black doublet that was velvet and the grey was satin. His boots past his knees and the finest suede leather in black. Asuna wore only a thin silk shift with a loose yukata in black. She wore none of her jewels at the moments and her hair was down.

"You do. You drink blood but I have seen you eat food." Harry stated trying to absorb the information.

"Yes. I am truly both. There are evil ones of my kind Harry; make no mistake of that! Like there are evil mortals; there are evil youkai too. My family is not but we will kill to protect those we love. I would have harmed Edward but I knew he was a royal of this country and I could not do so. One of my subjects was not pleased by the rape and he did attack him." She stated wistfully staring at the forest wishing to hunt.

"God." The king whispered and she seemed to float away from him.

She knelt at the wall and she was watching a stag in the distance. Her eyes had bled red and Harry was watching her.

"I see a stag in the distance." She grumbled.

"Go." He said in awe.

"No Harry. I cannot show you that. You have seen too much as it is." Asuna murmured as she meant to leave him.

Her eyes were burning and his fingers gently turned her chin and entire face towards him.

"I am not that beast Edward. I have no use for your power woman. I am the king of this land and the most powerful man in the land. What more could I want?" Harry said with a mix of desire and anger.

"Men always want what they should not Harry. My enemy Bilae has been trying to kill me for several years now. Another enemy's name is Sanra and she is cunning and can do things that would curl your toes. She is worse than your Bible's Satan. Edward wanted immortality through me and he allied with both Sanra and Bilae to hurt me." She spoke truth.

"You are a ruler and thus you know kingdoms must be secured through heirs; but children are also children. My own father was a hard man but he loved my mother. Every loss was torture to them both. Being royal does not make one immune." He stated flatly.

"I have lost so many Harry. I have many no doubts but I have lost. My skin would be wear witness to my life as a warrior." Asuna said looking away a bloody tear fell down her face.

She held out her hand and a greenish light appeared around her fingers and she made a move as if pulling something from thin air and a gilded and beautiful weapon appeared. His mouth dropped open and the metal was highly polished to a brilliant shine in white metal. The guard was elaborate and swirling and the handle was wrapping in white and silvery-blue.

"How did you do that?" Henry asked completely astonished.

"When in battle one day; I had a surge of my energies; we say in Japanese, yoki. Understand? I am youkai and I have yoki. Understand?" She asked.

He nodded irritated and she smiled.

"I was perhaps two hundred maybe? I think. I do not remember exactly; it was in the middle of the First Shouten War as we called it. I had a surge and this appeared. I call it Konkisaiga. Means fang of energetic winds. Fang is another way of saying a yoki sword." She explained.

"Can I hold it?" He asked awed.

"No. It will burn you horribly. Only those whose yoki is blended with it can wield it. Not fair? I know; my father has wished to try his hand at it. He is repulsed by its barrier." Asuna chuckled lightly.

"You would kill if you had only one husband or lover; is that not so?" Henry asked watching as she allowed Konkisaiga to recede.

"Yes." She said uncomfortably.

"There must be evil lamia but I think you are not because you have this canine blood." He surmised.

"There has been that thought but there was a full blooded lamia in the far past and she was very good. Mortals and youkai alike adored her. Her name was Halldora Fardahl." She explained.

"So being good is not common amongst lamia?" He asked nearing her.

"True. I killed the last lamia queen." Asuna admitted as she met his dark blue eyes.

Asuna cursed herself and she knew his history. He was quite handsome as a young man and she knew he stayed that way until he had the jousting accident. She also hated that he would seem to lose his mind and become a tyrant but it was not her concern. For some reason he was good at keeping his thoughts private and she wondered if Edward wrote about her yoki and Henry tried to kiss her and she gently pushed him back.

"No Harry. No! I swore to Kate. Do not dishonor me and make me a liar. You are a beautiful man and you know that. I will not play games with you; you know you are quite the handsome creature but I shall not do this again." She said backing up and she walked some distance between him and her.

"You think I will become Edward perchance. Well madam, I shall prove you wrong. Keep you word to Kate but I will taste your sweet lips if only once." He swore.

"Is that all you wish?" She demanded.

Before he could say more; she had him whirled around and shoved against the tower wall. Asuna's lips met his ferociously and she was growling harshly as she explored his mouth thoroughly. Her fangs nicked his tongue and she grew harsher in her exploration and she finally had to rip away from his lips and her eyes were burning green. Blood stained her lips and he was breathing too hard and she back stepped from him. She had heard his mind in that mind. He was the total opposite of Edward and he did not covet her power at all. He could care less if she was a youkai or not. Henry felt a pull to her and he was fighting the ache she caused in him.

"Harry, I am leaving England." She whispered.

"No!" He said angrily.

"I cannot be around you. I am not good for you. Please do not make a scene or hurt Kate. Remember she has your child." Asuna reminded him.

"Yes, yes of course. You are not stupid. It is possible to love more than once. You know this." He said clenching his fists.

"Would you and Kate return to Windsor for me please? Can we separate and see if that helps the situation?" She begged of him.

"I am the king..." He tried to rage.

"I am a five hundred year old woman who has ruled lands far vaster than England Master Harry! I am asking for common sense from a man who has deep intelligence." She snapped at him.

"By God woman; why do you deny this?" Henry demanded.

"Because I told you; I need to bear this babe. I will die if I fail again. I cannot fail this man again. He is too important to me Harry. Can you understand that?" She asked him imploring him.

"I am going to cool my heart until your babe is born and until after Kate too. I swear this before God; hear me after that time." He made her look at him.

"Perhaps." She said.

Henry was aghast and he imagined that she would leave immediately after the birth. He had no doubts that he was falling in love with her and Asuna was cursing herself into the next century. She fled the wall and she felt Admal within the castle. She touched her lips and Henry watched as she flew down the steps and met a man with black hair in the inner courtyard. This man had hair blacker than midnight and it was cut similar to Changming's. The male looked up and met his eyes with amazing blue eyes and his skin had a dusky tan to it and the woman he wanted was suddenly being ravished passionately by this man's lips.

"So her loves are the jealous type." He whispered to himself.

Henry looked again and the dark haired man was smirking at him and Henry bowed gallantly and Admal dragged his bound mate off.
------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------
"So what news do you have?" She asked giggling as he laid her on her bed.

"Well Maec had a brilliant idea and it worked. He left an identical book of his alchemy journal out to be found. He figured Sanra would send someone from the past and I ran into a past version of Lei. I am certain he was helping someone out of pity. I know him; and Sanra is going to cause herself all kinds of harm." Admal grinned.

"Kamis your brother is such an evil genius at times." Asuna laughed.

"Oh yes he is. Now Isha, this Shouten needs his beloved. Lei is pouting and swore he would come upon you tonight." He snickered.

"Really? I see him already." She said staring in the corner.

"Damn succubus! No use, they can us too easily Admal." Lei grinned.

"Hello my husband." She whispered as he phased her silk off.

"Get ready to lose your voice babe. Oh and Admal is going to make you scream before you do." He said with a small evil smile.

Asuna laid back and she gasped and she did scream out as Admal phased within her. It was out of control and Henry heard the scream. Katherine heard the scream and she slipped into her king's room and she was scared and Henry patted his bed.

"Come let me hold you Kate." He commanded.

"She is not being hurt you think?" Katherine asked.

"No, I am certain she is quite pleased. I found out more what she is. She is normal for her kind. Now let us rest. She has asked us to return to Windsor and I think we should." He said kissing her head.

"Oh really? I do so hate to lose her friendship." His queen pouted.

"Asuna is afraid that some of their ways may frighten us at times. I agreed so we would not quarrel. Edward Longshanks was a tyrant and a bastard to our people and to that woman. She trusts us barely and it is because of him." Henry sighed.

"What did that old king want truly your majesty?" Katherine asked her royal husband.

"We mortals came from them Kate! I imagine that even some of us mortals show amazing talents. These beings are what humanity used to be. They are us; we are stripped of everything. Edward wanted to force her to carry his child and he wanted to make the child rule England for however long it could I suppose. It would have been preposterous." The king murmured.

"He sounded afraid of death." the queen yawned.

"I believe you are correct. We shall make a compromise and ask for another week with our dear friend and we shall prove to her that we are not mindless brutes." Harry smiled.

"Please just do not humiliate me Henry. I know you want her. She will not act because she has sworn it to me but I think; I think she is good. Just do not make me shamed." His wife said as she lay on her side.

"Katherine! Do not speak on such things." He commanded.

"Your grace, I know I am just a woman but I know how it is for a man. We women are so easily pacified and I am with child. Men need more than a woman does and his grace is a virile man. I love his majesty most ardently as he knows." Katherine said palming his face.

"Kate, please do not speak as such...sleep darling. I love you." Henry said guiltily.

"I know you do. I know your love and care always your grace." She said lying down again and closing her eyes as she got to sleep next to her husband.

Henry actually held his wife and her words ate him but his heart was eating him too. He fell asleep in the ancient castle with the two amazing women.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------
Asuna was at the banquet table and she was giggling as Admal and Lei both were telling her of the latest antics of Maec, Naraku, and the rest of her brood. Henry and Katherine appeared late morning and Asuna called for tea and Admal being a snarky bastard and Lei was being himself.

"Your majesties; this is Prince Admal tr'Awnhi and my husband; Jing Lei Shi." She smirked to Henry and Katherine.

"Oh! You carry his name?" Kate asked sitting as did her husband.

"Yes. I am called Lady Asuna Orlovich-Jing. Orlovich was my mother's surname. Lei and I were married before the Shouten kamis and their rituals performed." Asuna answered.

"A very fortunate man you are Lord Jing." Henry said raising his teacup.

"I tell myself that everyday your majesty. I assure you. Darling? I need to return and carry your beautiful writing to the master himself before he hangs me by my nads." Lei snorted.

"When are you afraid of Naraku?" She asked.

"I'm not; you know I want to be him when I grow up. Come Admal. We have things to do." The Jing heir laughed mirthfully.

"Actually Lei, I prefer to stay. Larak and Kala are here along with Shen, Lifen, and Yunru." Admal said crossing his arms.

"But that is not what daddy Maec said." His lover said in mock sweetness.

"Lei!" His tr'Awnhi mate snapped.

They were actually speaking in English and Henry had no idea what was going on. Katherine felt the tension and Asuna rolled her eyes.

"Admal, if Maec has deemed it; you should go. Inform him that Isha and Maiell are exceptionally well. You have seen for yourself of ours so please. I am thrilled with what he is planning." She said hating his jealously.

"You need anything at all; port straight into Hueco Mundo and Maec will assist you; for any reason." He growled staring at Katherine and Henry with dislike.

Lei rolled his eyes and made talking motions with his hand and Admal actually slugged his Jing lover. Admal stared at Asuna with silver eyes and she knew he was feeling violently possessive because of what happened in England before. Lei and Admal left the banquet room and she let out her breath.

"I apologize. Admal was with me when all that unpleasantness occurred with Edward." Asuna said rubbing the bridge of her nose.

"How did Edward subdue you?" Henry asked.

"I shall not tell you such a thing!" She said snarling as she stood.

"Tell me exactly what happened in my kingdom that has some of your men so hostile!" the king demanded.

"Your majesty? I request to return to Windsor and oversee the dresses that Asuna and I ordered. May I return with them in a week my dear friend?" Katherine asked softly.

"Of course Kate." She said calming down.

"Yes, yes of course beloved. You have our leave. Return as quickly and safely as possible. Make certain our manservants stay with you at all times." Henry commanded.

"Yes your majesty." she said bowing low.

She retreated from the banquet hall and Asuna stared down Henry and he was not leaving until had had his answers. His arms were crossed and he had on a plum and brown colored coat and matching doublet. He wore the same long black boots and his linen shirt had no ruff and dressed a little more laid back here and she was wearing a black haori and hakama in heavy silk. Her obi was the same color so it was uniform and he looked at her.

"I had planned to venture out and make certain that none of my enemies were aware of my existence here. This typical warrior clothing in my homeland. Edward consulted ancient and blasphemous texts in your religion to obtain knowledge on how to control and subdue me. What is seen as magic is not but is old knowledge of ancient youkai but he invoked those things and used them on me; because of who I was and whose soul I bore." She said almost in shame.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"Reincarnation Harry. I have been born more than once. My first life was spent here in England and that is why I feel such affinity for it. That life; she was a massively powerful one of my kind but I hate who she was. I hate what she was and I hate that her life draws me in now. I am me and not her any longer. Edward used her enemies’ ways against me." Asuna said looking down.

"The more you speak of him; the more I wish to disgrace his resting place." He said in righteous anger.

"I wish you to know that the Tudor name is a grand one. Know that." She said meeting his eyes.

Asuna quit the banquet hall and his chest was heaving and she spoke as if she was from another place altogether. Henry followed her and she had gone to her rooms and he just walked in. She made a sound and he felled them upon her bed and his mouth scorched hers as the kiss was heated and shots of lust went straight to her center. Asuna moaned crazed as his mouth moved to her throat and his tongue could not be stilled.

"Harry please...I should not. I know you are not him." She whined.

"Not him! I am not a bastard." Henry snarled as he ripped open her haori.

He made a wounded sound and she was scarred. His eyes were widened and his breath came harder and faster. Asuna looked at him defiantly and he traced several scars below her breasts and he met her eyes.

"By God you are so lovely. You are scarred so much though." He whispered as his hands undid her haori further.

Why she allowed it; she had no clue but Henry actually bared her to his gaze and she bore horrendous scares from her shoulders to her abdomen. Her belly swelled slightly and he pressed his hand and his eyes wandered down her form. Her legs were long and well-shaped and her hips rounded and perfect for child birth. His brain refused to get off of that thought and she saw his hands actually shake a little.

"Why do you stare so? I have silver hair; I would have silver hair there too." Asuna retorted.

"Of course. I am not Edward Longshanks. I am nothing like him." He said forcing himself to move away from her naked form.

Her own hormones were wild and she shut eyes and snarled wildly.

"Harry?" She demanded.

"Yes?" He said trying to affect a cold tone.

"I heard Kate. If I give in this once. You have to leave. You have to swear you will leave." Asuna stated barely breathing.

"You would give me yourself and then deny me?" He asked incensed.

"Lady Dillingham is dead! I cannot be seen at your court and I am very pulled to you as well." She said with a shaking voice.

"How cold you can be about such a matter Asuna. I am just a mere man after all; correct? All I am concerned with is getting a conquest and plundering your depths?" Henry demanded.

"A human man that is the norm yes Henry. I do not pretend to know with you. Your mind is hard to hear." She said honestly.

"You can hear minds?" Harry whirled around as he was shocked.

"Yes. What did Edward write about me?" She demanded surprised.

"The volumes are at Westminster palace where I was born. I can retrieve them and show them to you. You believe me incapable of feeling love and only wishing to gratify and slake my lust. Is this what you truly think of me?" The king asked of her.

"Could you please have the volumes retrieved, please? I also do not know what to think Harry. Do not fool yourself or me by denying that you have had mistresses already in your marriage to Katherine. You are barely king a year! I think you capable of anything but I think you are also a normal man." She stated as she gathered her haori around her.

"I would never lower myself to lie to you madam. I have met my equal truly but truly how far we English have sunk in your eyes. I will have the volumes sent to you immediately." Henry said bowing.

"What are you doing?" Asuna demanded.

"Returning to my court and conquests milady." He said narrowing his blue eyes.

Tears burned her eyes and why this should bother she had no idea and Henry left her presence. She actually burst into tears and sobbed after the English king left.
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------
King Henry Tudor was true to his word and Edward's journals and a miniature of her was sent to her at her castle. There were three volumes and she sat down and began to read. Asuna gave Changming the second one and she looked at the miniature and it was a good likeness of her. The bastard had been obsessed in love and hate with her. His first journal spoke of his meeting her in Wales. She realized Henry must have never gotten past the first journal. Changming was furiously angry when he had read how Edward had planned several of her assaults and Asuna sighed as she had to calm her snow inu mate. Edward had cursed her to the end of his life. It had been his wish to be buried with the miniature but it seemed Edward II; could not stand the obsession his father had with Lady Dillingham and refused that wish. Asuna was feeling listless and she was informed by Naraku himself that their plans with Sanra were working but it seemed she had harmed Tala Lachie in the past and they were fixing some issues with that. She wanted to come back but he roared; NO. He made her swear that she would stay and let them handle the affairs and she sighed.

Asuna ported to Windsor and she was wearing a cloak over her hair and she was scenting out Harry. She moved with stealth and she had been busy with her pups and instructing them in sword play and yoki but she felt the need to talk to the king. She scented him out in his royal bed chambers. She slipped in and he was in a chair in front of his massive window and he had had sex recently she could smell.

"You prefer to not bed Kate whilst she carries?" Asuna asked him softly.

"She feels it is safer for the babe if I do not." He said not even looking.

"Well you were not joking when you said conquests. I wish to thank you for the volumes. It was quite enlightening to know the extent he was involved with my enemies. He even fucked Ayille; the former queen of the Ramanga uppyr." She said with a neutral tone.

"What is a Ramanga?" Harry demanded as he turned and looked at her.

He was only wearing his long linen white shirt and she met his eyes.

"An evil kind of my kind. They drink blood and eat the flesh of mortals and youkai alike. It took me a very long time to kill Ayille. I ripped her head from her body as two of my mates subdued her." She said closing her eyes and remembering the moment life left Ayille's eyes.

"Why are you here Asuna?" Henry asked sighing.

"You never read past the first journal. You never read how he planned his assaults of me. That miniature of me? He wished to be buried with it. His son refused his request. I never sought his attention." She whispered.

"So you are telling me the same. You are informing me the same so I can adjust my thinking. I am not an unintelligent man despite being an inferior human." He said rising and pouring himself some wine.

"I am not saying that Harry! For fuck's sake; I would hate several of my children if I despised mortals. I could not." She snapped at him.

"Why are you here?" The king asked.

"I do not know." Asuna stated confused.

"That man who had hair similar to mine; who is he?" Henry demanded.

"Kurosaki Ichigo. He is sort of human. I took him when he was too young. I not only took him but I mated him. He has holy powers so he is not a normal mortal." She said looking away.

"He bit you. He bit you and you seemed to lose your head." The ningen royal stated.

"He knows how to make my body react. I am liable to harm a normal human." Asuna stated meeting his eyes.

Harry's eyes widened and he now partially understood at least part of her unwillingness. Oh, he was certain there were other reasons but she thought him too frail to handle her and anger entered his brain. He just reacted she was in the plushness of his bed and the hood of her cloak was down and she only wore a deep blue shift. Henry ripped it and his mouth found hers; scorching bliss invaded both of their minds as she wrapped her arms around him and her claws lightly scratched his scalp. His kisses demanded and controlled her and his mouth moved to her throat and he would not be daunted. He bit her flesh and she stiffened under him and she began shaking violently.

"Harry! Do not." She whispered.

"Tell me yes. Damn it, I am not him! Tell me yes." He actually commanded and begged.

She nodded and his lips were unleashed against and began a path down her chest and she was groaning wildly. Henry sat back and shed his shirt and moved her to the center of his massive royal bed.

"Just do not take my blood, okay? Swear to me!" She hissed as she arched under him.

"Why not?" He asked as he slipped his fingers to rub her g-spot.

"Not good for you. I think made Edward mad. My enemies told him to drink it and he did. Oh Kamis. Hai. Hai!" She began to shake as he thrust his fingers perfectly.

"I swear to you. Swear to me that you can believe that I am more than a beast of the field." He demanded of her.

"Yes. Hai. Hai!" Asuna agreed.

Henry began to kiss up her wrist and nibbled her skin but did not bite hard. He did not break her skin. His actions were making her wild and he kept thrusting his fingers; he became more than pleased as his fingers became drenched. Henry's blue eyes were filled with lust certainly; but he had been brooding badly. He knew this woman was not a whim and he leaned down as he began to drown his senses in her feminine folds. Asuna bit her lip and she jerked her head side to side and she tried to arch under him but he held down her hips. She had to rake her claws through her hair and her other hand was shaking as she forced herself not to grab him and hurt him. His tongue was perfect torture as he used it as ruthlessly as any sword. Harry used his teeth to trap and nibble her clit and Asuna grabbed his pillow and snarled into as she was losing control of herself. Henry choked as he lashed his tongue and he felt a pressure in a very private area. The feeling changed and he gasped and stopped pleasuring her as jolts of an unknown pleasure ripped through straight to his manhood.

"What..what...is this, Asuna?" He whined out.

Asuna was flushed and her empusae self was controlling her actions. Harry saw her eyes burning green and she caused the pleasure to become overwhelming in this young mortal as this kind of pleasure was unknown to him.

"Gave us so much already. We only wish to make you feel Harry." She almost purred.

She neared him and began to lick along his throat. The young king shut his eyes and the numbing pleasure was fraying his control and he had no idea how this was happening and she also spoke in the third person. Asuna began to drag fangs till she met his jaw and he had the ghost of a reddish beard and she kissed his jaw and then his lips. The youkai woman kissed his features slowly and deliberately as he grasped his bed clothes and his cock felt stiffer than ever before.

"We shall not make you suffer. Lean back Harry." Asuna commanded.

He could barely function and he leaned back and the pressure spiked in his most intimate of places and it became frequent prodding and he groaned out wildly as he suddenly came. Asuna held his staff and she licked him till he could not come more. He fell to his back and he stared at the ceiling of his bedroom and she sat upon his bed as nude as he was.

"Why speak like that?" He managed to breathe out.

"My other part of me. Do you think you are done Harry?" She asked as she leaned over him and the smile made him weak.

"I could not for just a bit Asuna. I am only human after all." Harry tried to joke.

"You should not have willingly wanted to bed me Harry." Asuna said seriously.

"Pray tell me why not? You feel something as much as I! You think and feel this dirty?" He demanded of her.

"This is where our differences will come to play. You are beautiful. You truly are. Kamis, what the hell am I doing? You are too young!" She chastised herself.

"I am a man! I am the king Asuna. Make no mistake who rules here. I have been prepared for this as you were for your land. I am no boy." He said getting truly angry.

Her eyes looked haunted and she sighed. She bent down and she sank her fangs into his femoral artery and he hissed he thought it would be in pain but raw bliss shook his body. The young king was ready again and she lifted her mouth and wiped away the blood.

"I pray I do not hurt you." Asuna whispered.

She mounted him and slid down him slowly and he shut his eyes as perfection was achieved. Asuna was shaking and he did feel amazingly wonderful. She rotated her hips and the king was mindless under her. She was trying to stay in control of this so she would not lose control of her beast or harm him. Henry was absolutely in the most glorious wet and sweltering heat. His body felt maddened and on fire and he surged up and lay her under him. Her ningen lover held up her leg and moved to still that madness. She leaned up and she met his lips and it was passionate as she kissed him as their hips met. Henry saw her face grimace and he felt her body shaking harshly and he still moved.

"Speak." Harry groaned.

"Huu-uurt you. Can no-oot hurt you." Asuna said fighting her beast and it was a horrific battle.

Now her eyes were red and she fell back and she was shaking harder. She was climaxing and fighting her instincts at the same time. Harry had no idea what to do but he did what the other man had and he bit her throat but only bruised her skin. Asuna slammed her hips against as her core squeezed him in her fantastical final and her claws raked down his arm as she shook as if in a seizure. His arm stung horribly but he poured himself inside of her and nearly yelled out himself. Henry had never been so exhausted in his life. He had to pull back from her slowly and fall to his back. She stared at the wood canopy over his bed and he pulled her to his body to spoon her form.

"We need speak later. How did you get here without being announced?" He asked in lethargic tone.

"Tell you later. I will need to return to Hertfordshire before morning." She murmured softly.

"Sleep with me some." Harry demanded.

"Hai." she whispered as she shut her eyes and she was gone.

Henry was barely awake but what had occurred was not a court romp. This was far from licentious in his mind and he wondered what a child would be like of theirs. His mind was only filled with her as he fell asleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------
He woke the next morning alone in bed and he was angry with that. There was a note on her pillow and he noticed blood on his sheets. He sighed and he opened the letter and yelled for some tea.

Harry,
I will explain some things but you must come to Hertfordshire. I cannot be near that painting and there are those at court who would remember me. We shall speak but I can make no promises.

A

That was all she wrote and he was feeling listless and angry. Henry also felt alive after the night he had shared with the most beautiful creature he knew. He attendants dressed him in green velvet brocade and fur coat and doublet. His sleeves were crème and he wore thigh high brown polished boots that had gold buckles. He wore a collar of emeralds and gold and put a crushed velvet green cap to match.

"Order a horse ready immediately!" Henry commanded.

"Yes your grace!" His chamberlain said bowing.

Soon enough he was on a horse and galloping towards the castle that held the woman he was mad for. He realized Edward had felt the same but he had also held nefarious feelings for her as well and he was furious at that. It took him past noon to reach her castle and the gate keepers knew to let him in now. He slid off of his horse and he entered of his volition. She was wearing a hanfu of light orange-gold with a stand up collar that graduated from the orange-gold to pale yellow. It had the wide sleeves and the inner sheath was the golden orange and a lustrous yellow obi in floral wrapped around her waist. The edges of the outer hanfu were darker golden orange satin. Her hair was up intricately and on her forehead she wore a piece in the shape of open feathers. Tassels in gold and yellow decorated and fell from her hair. Harry had to stop as he saw her.

"Asuna." He bowed.

"Your grace." Asuna inclined her head.

Henry got angrier and he watched her eyes narrow and he knew somehow that someone was here that he should be formal.

"I apologize Lady Asuna. Slip of our tongue YOUR grace. You had asked us to meet to discuss the archery tournament." Henry lied smoothly.

A man with white hair and flawless skin appeared. His eyes went over Henry as if he was a bug. The man's hair was pulled up in a top knot that Henry had been told by Changming was normal in their countries. His ears were sharply pointed and he wore a heavy male hanfu in dark blue with dragons embroidered throughout the hanfu. His ku was navy colored and he wore matching satin slippers in navy and his eyes were pale blue. Around his waist was a navy obi and a brilliant white metal sword shone from its sheath. The man went and reclined on a chaise and watched Henry with a raised white brow.

"Chan!" Asuna hissed.

"Yes my queen?" Chan stated looking at her.

He had shown up while she had been at Windsor and he had found the journals of Edward and oh, Chan had lost his fucking mind. They had gotten into a nasty fight about her being amongst "food" and she had slapped him harshly. Her claw marks had barely healed.

"I suggest human that you quit staring at me. I do not care much for your kind and I am not as moral as my queen is." The incubus lord warned Henry.

"Chan! Do not do it again." Asuna snarled.

"I come here and find those books. That creature dared touch a goddess? A mere human touched your flesh?" He spoke in English and Harry was getting incensed.

"I have come to know what it is your lady is sir; I am impressed with her greatness and her morals as you say. Those books I sent to her as a courtesy because what my predecessor did was unconscious able." Henry said calmly and he too sat upon a chaise.

"I eat humans." The Panyu incubus stated glaring.

"Chan, King Henry is NOT Edward Longshanks. You are acting as a kodomo right now! You are acting Undine!" She hissed at him.

His eyes turned violet and he stood up and moved so fast that he pinned her down to her chaise. Henry was shocked and he was in fear for her.

"Remember yourself little one. I told you I would kill for you. I will kill anyone for you and my children! Do you understand? You gave yourself to me Asuna, and I protect mine unto death. My babes and I will kill. Remember that." He said gently running fingers along her cheek.

"You think I would allow harm to our babes?" She asked.

"No. You are too honorable. I however am not. Your shinigami is now one of my favorites but he failed to kill Beren but I will finish it. Staking you so close to Tanath`Sal was a message and when they find his head on that same spear in my old village; they will know!" He said with hate.

"Chan please stop! I only care about stopping Sanra, Bilae, and Soul Society. Let Leth`Evana go." She begged him.

"NEVER! My own cousin murdered my babe. He will die. You pushed yourself too far to deliver my happiness and I will lay waste to whatever and whoever to see to yours. I am too angry right now beloved. I shall return to our home. Lest you become fodder to my blade human; make certain that you do not hurt her emotionally or even physically for I will destroy you. She is the queen of our kind and she is the most wonderful woman the gods made." Chan said pulling her up and kissed her passionately.

Asuna was weak in the knees and he sat her down. Chan pulled back and he walked by Henry and glared at him the whole time. Asuna put her head into her hands and she was beyond frustrated and her bloody tears dripped from her eyes.

"I wish you had not come now. I am sorry you were threatened. I could and would protect you from him. I am an empusae queen and therefore stronger than he is; barely stronger but stronger." Asuna said and she wiped her eyes.

"Why do you cry blood?" Harry asked her.

"Actually I never figured it out. It just started happening after I woke up more memories from my first life. Ever since then, I cry blood." She shrugged.

"How many do you carry?" The king asked softly.

"Chan's twins; a boy and a girl and a girl by Lord Katashi. Chan is a very ancient and very powerful empusae and he was determined to control me." She began.

"Like Longshanks." he snorted in anger.

"Yes it was just like Longshanks at first. I ended up getting to know the man and not the monster; so to speak, and I loved him. He begot me with his son and his cousin is the one who speared me. To say there is hatred is an understatement. I have been trying to keep the peace but Chan will not have it. He hates that side of his family with a passion." Asuna said looking down.

"It is obvious he is in love with you." Harry stated and kept his jealously in.

"His love is consuming. He only loves wholly like he hates. I know he loves me and he loves these babes I carry. Chan will and would do evil things to protect us. I know him." She said feeling overwhelmed.

"What did he mean give up for his happiness?" The young king asked her.

"I deliberately got myself with his child because his cousin; Beren, had killed our son within me. I just so happened to be with Katashi around the same time. I know what you are probably thinking; you are probably thinking I am a massive whore. I take in energies in the act and it enables my own tremendous abilities. The price I pay for it; I require massive amounts of life energy and so I do not kill anyone..." She was trying to explain.

"You keep many mates and lovers. That does not make you a whore Asuna; the fact of what you are and you try not to kill makes me admire you." He said bluntly.

Asuna actually blushed and she looked away. She was feeling helpless and she wanted to fight right now but she had sworn not to.

"Empusae is another word for lamia, incubus, and succubus. They are all the same type of youkai. I am the current reigning queen; the acknowledged queen so to speak, that means I am the strongest of all of them and yes, I do make dictates to the species at times but mostly, I just try and not kill anyone. I refuse to take the blood of a mortal even in the act." She said blushing more.

"But you bit me..." Harry said looking at her pointedly.
'
"Oh Harry, if I drank, you would know it! I only bit you. There is a quite a difference." She actually smirked.

"I am imagining that are wishing to regulate and dictate what occurred to perhaps; lust run amok and good sense gone?" He said neutrally.

"That would be the best in all truths. I gave into my hormones one time because I wanted to and it was my choice. You are an excellent man but I have no wish to insult you; but I have no shortage of excellent men." Asuna raised her chin.

"Ah yes. You know I am certain that all your children are here but where are they?" He demanded.

"That is for me to know Harry. I protect my children like a rabid bitch. That is not a degrading statement; that is my instinct. I am sure Chang told you I have gone to war over my children before?" She said softly.


"He mentioned it yes." The king said as he felt his heart withering.

"Masaki was dead. She told the truth that night. She was restored to us through a being that is pure evil and he wants to use me to gain access to a mythical kingdom. I am the key you see, and with it...I am supposed to die again. I just want to live." She shrugged.

"I think my beliefs in god are shattered." He said clenching his hands.

"There is a creator Harry. That is your God but he listens not to my kind. Last night what you saw happen was my body responding powerfully to a very intense and magical moment. I wanted to lose myself in my nature but that nature could have harmed you severely and as it was; I ran my claws down your arm. I am so sorry. I can and would love you and I have no right to do so." Asuna spoke with frankness that she had made him accustomed to.

"I am glad youkai are stronger to deny their hearts. I am so glad they are so powerful to deny what you deemed intense and magical. I call it right and perfection; I am only human after all. You feel as keenly as me yet you shall let this flitter by. Truly milady, you must be a mightier being for I am not. I can be plain and speak utter truth to you and I have more than my share of court ladies; I have not felt as though I was a complete person until last evening. Yes, I must agree that you are stronger to dismiss truth." Harry spoke in a scathing tone.

Tears pricked her eyes and she was angry at his damn words and she wanted to scream it was just her fucking yoki. She wanted to yell that he was just a mere human and that men were easier to fall prey to her kind because of what she was. She had no clue how many of her lovers had actually learned to love her or had been put under some spell.

"Shall I continue the bluntness Harry?" She asked choking.

"Oh please do not spare me now." He retorted.

"I know exactly what I am. It has taken a long time to learn exactly what it is I am and what I am capable of. It is part of my yoki to ensnare innocent men and I truly know not how many truly love me for myself and not my damnable powers. I think if you had never met me; you would never have a care. I will not insult your intelligence but surely you realize what it is I truly am! Did you not read what I did to Edward? Apparently, I somehow ensnared him and he did truly evil things to have his way. You should run from me in this manner and never look back." She growled as she wiped her eyes.

Ryo and Chrestian had felt her distress and they stood in the doorway. Henry was irritated at their continued presence and he glared at her.

"They feel my ire. They are my beholden and mine." She said looking at them with love.

"What does that mean?" The king demanded in his anger.

"She freed me from the Ramanga queen Ayille. She turned me into an empusae instead and it is a much better way to live." Chrestian answered softly.

"I was nearly killed by a fucking Ramanga back home and she and our brother turned me to save my life. All I know, I love it and I am loyal to the sexiest bitch ever." Ryo smirked at Asuna.

The English monarch was horrified by the red haired man's mouth and he contained his anger.

"So these men are turned by you. They feel loyalty to you and what?" He asked as he raised a brow.

"They are called frère. They share my blood and they become whatever it is I need them to be. For me; they are protectors, they have fed me when I have been injured, and they are my mates as well. I am the only woman who touches my four frère. I am the mother to their babes." She shrugged.

"Rocks my tabi socks." The red dragon snarked.

Chrestian covered his mouth but he made a small laugh. Henry stared at the dragon and he knew this man did not like him.

"Your dislike is evident sir. What have I done to offend you?" Harry demanded.

"You're a human. That's what bothers me. I never liked them when I was still a normal youkai and I like them even less now. She is MY maker." The red growled.

Chrestian held Ryo back and Asuna turned back to stare at her dragon frère. He was not in a good mood and he stared at her and crossed his arms.

"What? I'm supposed to lie? Since when have I lied to you Asuna? Ningen were nothing but a pestilence for Ryu's court and you damn well know it!" He said in English to her.

"I also seem to remember a red dragon full of himself and full of hate for ALL inu and how did that end?" Asuna snapped at him.

"Oh that is so ancient history! I begged you for years for your forgiveness." Ryo roared.

"Well if you are going to be talking prejudices. Let us be frank Ryo!" She said standing up in a fury.

"I can't believe you brought that up. How could you? I would never hurt you again. I would never allow anyone else to hurt you either." He snarled in her face.

"I am going for a walk; WITHOUT you two." She hissed and she left the main hall.

Henry got up and he followed her out and her frère were simmering in anger and Chrestian was just slyer about it.

"What do you think his motives are?" Ryo demanded of the blonde.

"I am uncertain. He may have persuaded himself to have feelings for her. Most humans are too unpredictable." The blonde frère said with a cold voice.

"Says the former human." The red snorted.

"I was also a Viking Ryo, not some simpering rich wimp of a king." he snorted at the red.

"Well that's true. You guys were pretty bad ass for mortals." Ryo admitted.

"Pretty bad ass? We were terrifying." Chrestian chuckled.
------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------
Gwydion was losing his mind and Fionn had said concentrate on Soul Society. The ekimmu warriors had come upon the forces of Teruyoshi like a plague. It was sickening to see the see of black bodies in the melee. Fionn had made certain that certain captains avoided death because they were married to Asuna's daughters. That was the only reason he did so and he was in a massive tent that he shared with Gwydion and Kynwal Prothro. He saw the madness entering the ice prince's eyes and he was ready to strangle Arianrhod's current mates.

"How many have we killed Fionn? Have we not killed enough for her? Why does she do this to me, to us?" Gwydion demanded in an agitated tone.

"I was keeping it back but it seems Beren Elensar has lost his mind completely. He staked her near Tanath`Sal and she was with child. She helped to avenge a son of Don and she killed five of his brothers. Beren killed this one known now as Chan's son." Fionn sighed.

Gwydion looked up and his eyes burned green and he felt hate of all fae enter his mind. The fae were worthless in his mindless and he had reestablished a good life with her. They had their other partners but they still had each other. It had become good but he could not even feel her and it was killing him.

"I have to find her. I cannot breathe." He said shaking and his lips were blue.

"She is not here Gwydion. I have been sending scouts all over in search of her and it is as if she does not exist." Fionn stated feeling helpless.

"She thinks I want Arianrhod. I want her as she is now. I want my mate. I am dying Fionn; I cannot feel half my soul." He said ripping at his clothes.

Kynwal knew what a mad Gwydion was like and it was no good. These infants had the assumption that the ekimmu were so stupid and they wanted THE Arianrhod Hammel back. They did not understand that the reason the ekimmu had been uniting was because she WAS different than that life.

"I have not seen my son; I have not seen Anwell or Kheagan. He knows no other father. Fionn; I am going to kill something or someone in that family!" The ice ekimmu said raving.

"Tell me what to do Gwydion, I have no idea! I have done as she said; and I have not seen my baby girl either! What do you think this is for me as well?" His younger sibling roared.

"I cannot hear the hum. I cannot feel her! It is as if I was in Terre de Brume again. It feels like death." Gwydion actually began to weep.

"I feel for you truly brother! I have no idea what it must be not to feel your twin. I can only imagine it hurts terribly but you have to hold it together!" Fionn implored him.

"They hide her. Efnisien will know where she is. He is ever loyal to Arawn. We could make Chaos talk." The mad ekimmu prince said with wide eyes.

"Actually Gwydion that is brilliant. Kynwal you can subdue Efnisien with your element can you not?" The thunder ekimmu asked.

"Quite easily my prince." Kynwal nodded.

"We find Efnisien and then we can find Asuna." Gwydion said trying not to shake.

"I can track him. He releases the Aether too." The noble ekimmu stated.

Gwydion sat and he rocked himself back and forth and Fionn actually felt terrible for him. He went out and fought another wave of shinigami and he came and sat down waiting. Within the hour Efnisien was shoved into the tent by Kynwal and he looked at Fionn coldly.

"Where is she?" He demanded.

"I have no idea! I am not privy to that information." Chaos answered.

"Lie to someone who will believe it! Tell me!" Gwydion snarled as he shoved ice into his chest.

Efnisien choked and he was in agony. He of course knew where she was because Hibari was with her.

"I do not want Arianrhod chaos! I want the mother of my sons. I NEED my other half and I will fucking kill you in the most painful ways possible and then I will find Nisien and kill him as well." The Prince of Ice and Snow snarled with green eyes.

"You evil bastard!" Efnisien said with hate.

"Try me." Gwydion hissed.

"They did what Bilae did but in reverse. She is in a specific era but we can freely come and go to her through certain in between the Jings enhanced." He said looking away.

"Where and when chaos? I lose my patience. I will murder your twin slowly in front of you first." He said growing an ice blade.

"In the year fifteen hundred nine. She is in our homeland in a county called Hertfordshire." He snapped at the ice prince.

"Get him gone!" Gwydion commanded.

Kynwal phased out with Efnisien and Fionn looked at Gwydion and he nodded to him.

"Go and convince her. I have been unable to. You have the deepest connection." Fionn stated.

Gwydion nodded and he made a tunnel to the past and he was shaking. He was in crème colored silks that were edged in brown fur. He wore a collar of solid gold that had an emerald on it. He also wore a thin gold band in his pale gold hair. He felt her and the jolt was powerful. The ekimmu sank to his knees and began to weep as he felt his other half of his soul.
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------
Asuna's eyes widened and she stiffened harshly and Henry noticed her change in demeanor. She looked around wildly and she back stepped.

"Damn it! Son of a bitch." She muttered.

"What is it?" The king asked.

"Gwydion found me. I have been avoiding the ekimmu completely. Damn it; he is suffering. Stand far back Harry, please!" She begged him and he got further into the woods.

Gwydion phased in and his face was covered by bloody tears and she stood there calmly. The ice ekimmu was shaking and he wanted to hurt her.

"You have abandoned us!" He snarled in Japanese.

"I need to live my life as Asuna and not her Gwydion! I am not Arianrhod and I never will be nor do I want to be. She was no good for you or anyone. You all seem to revere her as some saint when she was anything but!" Asuna snapped at him.

"I do not give a fuck if you call yourself Alice! You are the other half of my soul and I cannot live without you. You cut me off and I could not hear the hum. I could not feel your life force. Do you have any idea what you have done to me?" Gwydion snarled at her.

"I thought that was something else." She said horrified.

"No Asuna, it was the pain of our separation. That is what I felt every day in Terre de Brume. That pain was what drove me mad." He said glaring at her.

"I do not want to be Arianrhod. I do not want to rule some kingdom; I just want my family. I don't give a shit about all the other stuff." She cried.

"Whether you like it or not; you were her! You are our queen. You cannot just leave it but you can leave Arianrhod behind as you wish. Just do not leave those of us who love you so completely and with our whole beings; behind!" Gwydion stated as he neared.

"Do not dare you smooth tongued devil. I do not want the fucking kingdom. Taranis wants me dead and the fae have been gunning for me as well. I want free of it!" She whispered beating his chest.

"You are queen Asuna. It cannot change. Do you truly wish me to go mad and die?" He demanded of her with tears in his eyes.

"No! No of course not." She said looking away.

"Have we not gotten our life straight? Have we not learned how to be happy? Did we not learn? Do I lie? I will die my beloved; I can lust and be fond of others but love wholly? That is only you. Tell me!" He asked as he met her eyes.

"Fuck Gwydion!" She broke down and she kissed his lips.

The ice ekimmu wrapped his arms around her and it was desperate. His lips were a drug and he guided her mouth to his throat and he nearly screamed as she bit in.

"Yes. I have needed my other self. You know it. I know you love Arawn reborn but you are my other half; you know it." He groaned.

"I know." Asuna whispered.

Gwydion felt her belly and he felt an inu puppy and two that were odd in aura. He stared at her confused and she looked at away.

"Let me birth these babes and we will talk, ok? I know you wish a girl." she said pressing her forehead to his head.

"Those who follow you know you are Asuna Jing and not Arianrhod Hammel. They know you are the legitimate heir to the title of queen. That is why you are followed. I agree with you now; I love this version of you better than I ever did her. You are better and perfect in this skin. I do not want you any other way. I want the woman who pulled me back from Annwyn." He said holding her cheeks between his palms.

"I swore I would not fight right now because of who these pups are. I cannot tell Naraku but tell Fionn and the others that their queen has not abandoned them. I just need to know I am Asuna and Arianrhod is gone." She whispered.

"Yes. Leave us open or I will die. I can and will come to you. I need to see Anwell and Kheagan." Gwydion said as he suddenly sank fangs into her throat and she swooned.

He saw the place in her mind and he smiled at their brilliance. Gwydion kissed her forehead over and over and he stepped back.

"Do you never question why you and Osamu can separate?" he asked.

"No. I mean we miss each other but it is not like my twins." Asuna murmured.

"Because it is me that is your true twin Asuna. Our soul split and that is why. That pain you felt and ignored was our suffering. I have no idea how you could ignore it." The ice prince said softly.

"I have gotten so used to emotional pain Gwydion. I did not intend to make you suffer. I have been trying to protect myself and children as of late." She blinked back tears.

"I forgive you. I love you and I will never stop. Let me stay with you tonight?" He asked.

"Not here and not yet. Let me convince Naraku that you are not set upon me being her." She said running her hands through his gold locks.

"Okay." He said shutting his identical eyes to hers.

"Have you seen Apollo lately?" Asuna murmured.

"Yes of course. He misses you keenly but he says nothing." Gwydion stated sadly.

"I will meet you at Delphi tomorrow night in this era." She smiled as she kissed him softly.

"Truly?" He asked smiling.

"Hai." She nodded and he hugged her tightly and eventually he phased a portal and left.

Henry made his way forward and she was silently crying the bloody tears.

"Who and what was that?" He found himself asking.

"Gwydion Hammel and it seems my one true twin soul. He is ekimmu and what I was my first life. His sister was a royal bitch and I have refused to be her. I do love him though and he is right and it hurts when I shut out the bond." She sighed.

"What bond exactly?" the King pried.

"Twins are sometimes born and they were one soul; they split and to be apart is utter hell. I have gotten so used to mental discomfort; I have forgotten what it feels like. I was torturing him unknowingly. He is the twin of my original life but our souls are still twins; that probably makes no sense at all." She mumbled.

"I understand it. It is foreign I must say but I get the concept. You have proposed that what I am feeling is a product of your yoki as you call it. You do not believe it to be my true self or my own feelings." Harry said as he stared into the forest.

"That is what I said." Asuna nodded.

"What if there was a way to prove to you that I am of my own mind?" He asked her.

"No idea Harry. I do not know a way to prove such a thing. I should return to the castle. I am not minimizing our encounter. It was truly something amazing but I have to be pragmatic because of who and what I am. You find it offensive and I am so sorry that you do. I would so like to continue knowing you but I will remove my presence if I offend you." She spoke gently.

"Absolutely not. Stay amongst your secrets your grace. It is almost Christmas tide and New year so my own time shall be quite taken up. Have no fear that you shall be bothered by my presence. When we reach the castle; I shall return to Windsor." He bowed and he walked on ahead.

Asuna felt a pain in her heart but she felt as if she was doing the right the right thing. She walked slower and she knew Gwydion spoke truth but she prayed the other ekimmu believed the same way. No, there was no way she was going to rule that stupid mythic kingdom. When the time came; she would abdicate to Aibhlinn. She had every intention of living her life on her terms. She did know that there was going to be some sort of catastrophe in Edward's time due to Maec's fake book. Asuna smirked at that bit of knowledge and she knew where his book was for she had it in her possession and Maec would retrieve when he needed it.