Bleach Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Whispers of the West ❯ The Maid of the Blood ( Chapter 23 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: The characters of Inuyasha are not mine; they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not own the characters of Bleach, Tite Kubo does. No money is made on my part. All OCs are mine.






A/n: Loss occurs and the inu princess extends her hand in friendship as that friendship strengthens. The veils that were thought closed are found to have a crack and Maec is called upon and a black widow is seen that has been missing for some time. Sanra regroups after subterfuge played upon her by Maec. Hibari and Nanami help and deal with some of their issues as well. Family pulls together as needed in the face of danger. As with all historical references; I try and take the time to research carefully to be as accurate as possible, that being said I do use historical places and people with artistic license. This is fiction after all! Thank you all for reading and please let me know what you think! The chapters will continue to be this length for some time; past stories will eventually be gotten back to as well.





The Maid of the Blood





It was all as the king had said and with the New Year brought the birth of Harry and Katherine's babe. Asuna was not in London at the beginning of fifteen hundred and eleven. She herself was three and half months pregnant and she was showing now. She was wearing a white haori and several layers of blue silk wrapped just over her breasts and under the arms of the haori. It was a very comfortable style of hanfu and it had hints of aqua blue throughout the trim on the sleeves of her haori and the hanfu itself. Sanra had tried to make an alchemic equation of Maec's work and it had been an utter defeat to the bitch. Maec had caused a legion of ghoulish earth spirits to maim and attack her and Bilae. Chanak had apparently supplied parts of that alchemy and it was said that she was in a death sleep because of the damage done. The ghouls had Julianus's blood and oh it was spoken that she had screamed in agony. Asuna smiled widely and her basilisk love was only too happy to provide his toxic blood to detain her.

The situation was getting worse in Leth`Evana and the veils were shut tight in this era but not in the modern one. Simyth demanded to see her but she was just simply gone. His grandchildren were gone as well and there were skirmishes with ekimmu now as well. Simyth truly felt betrayed by all and all out warfare with the fae plane seemed imminent. Soul Society was not doing well either and Fionn was decimating district by district. Naraku was quite pleased and he had met with the thunder ekimmu and told him that if he wanted to be a part of the fold; they played by THEIR rules. Fionn had sneered but agreed. Naraku had smirked evilly and walked away as he appeared to his lifelong love in their castle in the past and he surprised her by just picking her up.

"What the! Naraku do not scare me so!" She yelped.

"What? I cannot master my beautiful and ravishing mate? You wear too many clothes koi. Get these rags off." He growled in a mood.

"Good Kamis! You are the only who says I wear too many clothes." Asuna rolled her eyes as she disrobed him front of him in her rooms.

"The pups? How are they?" He demanded as his eyes glowed crimson as he took in her curves.

"They are happy and thriving. I am happy just being their Haha. See them after you feel the need to dominate me." She smirked sassily.

"Kamis you make me insane. You carry or not; I am a glutton. Ugh onna open to me." The hanyou commanded.

His long time mate did as he commanded and she widened her thighs to him and he lost it. The ensuing passion was mind altering and shattering. She had scored his back and bitten him wildly. His little inu was in such severe need as she was with puppy; and he loved when she was pregnant with an inu. He for some reason favored her inu pups as well. He would never figure that out either and he left her passed out and he went to see his family and the smile was wide. Their amazing brood was happy and thriving and that in of itself made him happiest of all.
------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------
Asuna got the news in February that Henry's son was lost to some malaise but she had already known it would happen. She did not want to write him but she hurt for him and Katherine no matter what.

Harry and Kate,
No words can express feelings I know you feel. I only know that should you need an escape; you know where to come. Know I feel your pain as keenly as if it were my own.

Asuna

She stared at the note and she was satisfied that it would convey her sympathies and more and she sent it with a runner. They kept some inu from Flintshire and they were paid handsomely as well. Katashi showed up every so often and he would hold her belly and he would growl softly to her belly as he would talk to her growing stomach. He told her she was going to be the most beautiful inu girl in the whole wide world and that he would give her everything she would want. Asuna rolled her eyes and Katashi had never stated how much he had actually wanted a girl pup. He showed her golden and silver tiny hanfu and she laughed as her Manchu mate was insanely in love with his unborn pup.

"I will be holding her coronation this era or the other?" He asked thinking.

"Why would you hold a coronation?" Asuna asked thinking him crazy.

"Silly onna! My heir certainly had one." He said making a face.

Ang Chi certainly did when he was made Katashi's heir but then she realized that Katashi was proclaiming this pup as a secondary heir.

"You are making her behind your first heir?" She asked dumbly.

"Well hai. It is obvious that an onna can rule. Now, it must be grand and she will be beautiful I am certain. Kamis, why can she not be here now?" Katashi stated impatiently.

"Because she has to grow. Good Kamis. I had no idea what a sucker you would become for a girl pup." She laughed softly.

"Why not? I have guessed I have a son. That makes me thrilled. Now I have a daughter! Perfect. Goodness this country is cooler is it not?" He shivered.

"It is but we are well concealed and safe her Katashi." Asuna smiled at him.

"I know. You will make certain I see her born? You swear to me?" He asked kissing her knuckles.

"Of course you goose." She rolled her eyes.

"Kamis! I am so excited! Two and half months." He groused.

"Perhaps a little longer. Her brother and sister are not full inu." Asuna murmured.

"Ugh. Hai of course. I have a council meeting. Damn it all. Come to me tomorrow my love?" He asked of her.

"Hai. Hai! Go. Do your lordly duties and I shall grow our pup." She smiled beautifully.

"You truly have made me so happy. I love her and you so much." Katashi stated as he left a lingering kiss on her lips.

She growled at him and he chuckled. He ported and she was in a state because the bastard had raised her lust. She sighed and sat upon a chaise and a messenger came in and bowed low.

"His majesty King Henry is here milady." The runner said.

This was a brown Welsh inu and she nodded to him. She was wearing a light blue hanfu that had no obi and the sheath with straps was actually on the outside and tiny blue flowers adorned the sheer silk and she wore long sheer bell sleeves in in the palest of blue. Her hair was partially up and decorated only with a blue ribbon. Her belly was now seen as she moved and Harry looked vacant as he came before her. How bowed formally and she hurt for him. She truly did and she down on a chaise and he actually took a chair from her dining table.

"Harry?" Asuna whispered.

"Offer me wine your grace. Offer me lots of wine." Henry said with pain filled eyes.

She went herself and she poured him some red wine and she gave him the chalice. He downed and she poured more. He leaned over and he was just hurting and she did not know what to say to make his pain go away.

"She had a girl last year; born too early and now little Harry. She hates herself and she has been prostrating herself before the cross in our private chapel." He said laughing with no mirth.

"I know her pain Harry. It happens to us too." She said barely audible.

"Your babies are well?" He demanded as he saw the swell of her belly.

She was standing near him and he pressed his hands to her belly. The king felt life under his hands and Asuna was suddenly not comfortable and too hot. He laid his cheek to her belly and he just felt her pups move.

"I got your letter and I wanted to burn it. I want to hate you." He said honestly.

"You want to hate me?" Asuna asked stunned.

"Yes, I want to hate you so it will make my pain go away but I cannot. You will have your babes and they will live." He said unable to look at her.

"I have born babes dead Harry. I have bled out having them. That is when Edward met me by the way! I was in Wales and I was having my own heir. Her name is Yuzuna; she was stuck and I labored for so long and they had to cut me open to save her. My kind can go into coma sleeps to save ourselves but it is horrible. I was under for quite some time." She said remembering.

He actually began to weep and she knelt in front of him. Asuna sighed and he was hurting after losing something so profound. She directed that his bed chambers be readied and she actually touched his arm and ported them to his room in her castle. He looked up from his pain and he was on the massive bed and she went to the door and called for more and stronger wine.

"Who is head of your government Harry?" She asked.


''Richard Foxe and William Warham as well as Thomas Wolsey are upon my privy council. Why do you ask?" Harry asked shaking in his grief.

"Because for this day and this moment; the King of England needs to be a grieving father and not a king. Allow me and my experience in this to guide you just a bit, please your grace?" Asuna asked gently.

"Ah yes, I see our formality is back. Yes your grace! Do instruct me as how to lose children." He growled at her in anger and pain.

She sighed and she stood and went to her rooms. Asuna grabbed a vial of widow and she put two drops into his chalice of wine. It would knock Henry out for the night and she would appear at Windsor and relay what needed to be relayed.

"Drink this and shut up Harry. You are belligerent for good reason; but I did not do this. I hurt for you. You can believe that or not." She snapped.

Henry drained the wine and he thrust the gold goblet back and it was not long before he was passed out.

"Felwyn? Make certain he is comfortable. I am going to Windsor and relating to these human advisors that Henry is well but grieving." Asuna said sighing.

"Milady, make certain you keep covered and ye don't show yourself. Lord Aldwyn does not know you are here in this time. I admit we don't know how he does not know but word would reach him that you are here." The Welsh inu stated.

"I am able to bend the fabric of time because of old ekimmu ways Felwyn. Aldwyn in my era is the one who suggested I come here. Well, one of the people. He knows I am here in that era." She said wrinkling her brow.

The male servant laughed and he nodded and he bowed. Lady Dillingham was loved in Flintshire so when she had sent inquiries; her old manservant had come. Now he got the current English king comfortable and he had to admit this one was a ton better than the bastard; Longshanks.
----------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------
Asuna had a silver cloak with a hood over her head and she was at Windsor Castle. She hurried to the where she had seen the men in Harry's mind. She slipped past guards and such and she slipped into Thomas Wolsey's office. The man was a schemer and scammer she knew from history but he was also so very good at his job. All he saw was a woman in a silver cloak and she had an aura of strength about her.

"I only came to tell you that King Henry is well but he left Windsor of his own volition because of his horrendous loss in his prince." She whispered.

"Who are you my lady?" The church man demanded.

"Not your business! I am only letting you know that your king is safe and not missing. He is close by and no, I am not his whore!" She said suppressing a growl at his thought.

"Interesting. There has been a castle that he and the queen have been visiting but it has been not disclosed." Wolsey said trying to catch a peek of her.

She moved swiftly and the man was shocked. Asuna stayed in the shadows and she was getting pissed off.

"They have become great friends; the king and queen both. I am not his whore and no, you would NOT benefit knowing me. I am no one in English society. Just know your king is well and make certain Kate stays safe and well." The mysterious woman commanded as she walked out of his office.

Wolsey had not seen her face and she was something different. He only knew the castle was not THAT far from Windsor; so Henry was safe so nothing be done. He was determined to see if he could glean more about this woman and she had been so intent upon secrecy. Secrets he found could bring great things.
--------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------
Henry woke up and he was in the bed at Berkhamsted Castle and he had slept incredibly well. Asuna was in a chair near the window and she was wearing a crème and gold colored hanfu this day. The sheerer silk was cream and had very faint lilies on the fabric and the edges were in gold lame. She wore sleeves that were tighter fitting and completely sheer and golden headband wrapped around her forehead with a single rose carved in the gold and suspended by find gold chains. She looked at him and he blinked as he wore only his foundation garments and was covered in silk and fur blankets.

"How are you this moment?" Asuna asked softly.

"Weary." He said truthfully.

"You need food I think." She stood and she moved to the door.

"What you did last night; that is how you came to me that night." Harry stated without expectation of an answer.

"Yes Harry. The extent of my abilities might frighten you." She did answer him.

"Yes milady?" A chamber maid asked coming to the door.

"Masia? Bring his grace some strong coffee, bread, cheese, and meat." She commanded.

"Yes milady!" The brown inu bowed.

Asuna came back in and sat on the bed.

"What can you do?" The king asked dully.

"What you felt that is called psychogenesis. I have a range of psi abilities that are rivaled by very few. Before my psi abilities; I could create the illusion of what I wanted you to see or feel. Now it is not an illusion; it is reality." She said not looking at him.

"Show me something." He mumbled.

She lifted two fingers and waved them to left and the goblet he drank from shifted on the side board sharply. She stopped it mentally and held out her hand and willed it to her hand. Henry watched the goblet fly into her hand and she shrugged.

"That is what frightens mortals. I can do a lot more but that is just a simple demonstration. Now here is your food your majesty." Asuna spoke as she rose from the bed.

"Lose the formality. I will not accept it and it displeases me immensely." He said glaring at her.

"As you wish Harry." She said bowing.

"Stay. Sit." The king commanded.

"I went to Windsor last evening and spoke with one known as Wolsey. I did not tell him where you were but I did say you were safe and nearby. He seemed aware that you had spent a great deal of time here with Kate but did not know exactly where I was." She said gently.

"I have kept your privacy. I appreciate you keeping mine." He said morosely.

"I told him to make certain Kate was safe and well cared for and I told him you were safe and nearby." Asuna said staring at the wall.

"You have lost." He said in a broken voice.

"Yes. I have and it nearly broke me. I nearly did not survive it once." She whispered.

"The loss or the losing?" The young king asked.

"Both. I have hard time in child birth." Asuna admitted.

"You do?" He asked stunned.

"Yes, I have one mate who is a doctor. He has been watching me very closely. You see when I have an inu youkai; I tend to have great issue. It causes me to end up having seizures towards the end." She said bowing her head.

"Why would you do that to yourself?" He demanded.

"It is the same when I bear a hanyou." Asuna stated as she stood.

"What?" Henry sputtered.

"The mouthy halfling; Hinata? When he was born, I carried it; seemed quite normally, but then at the end; I crashed." She shrugged.

"You say that so blasé! What must your men feel? Do you care what they feel?" He said in anger at her.

"Certainly I do! I have lost some of those I loved to my own children. They love the children I provide them more than me! I put my body through hell to provide them what THEY wish. I was betrayed and nearly killed by a man named Kenomaru who stole our daughter from the birthing room! I had to endure blindness, wretched sickness, and more to have her and he stole her!" She said shaking.

"Why did he do such a thing?" Harry asked stunned.

"Because he felt Saaya was all he would have of me. He refused to share her and he wanted to love and spoil Saaya the way he wished he could do with me. Ga are monogamous and I am anything but. He wanted me but he wanted me on his terms." Asuna sighed as she stood staring out the window.

"Ga is what?" He asked.

She noticed he would always seek to understand and she looked back at him. He was eating but paying attention to their conversation.

"Ga is moth. Moth youkai and they are some of the most powerful youkai I know of. They may have their counterparts in nature but they have a human form; so they act it. I know it is hard to understand. Most creatures in nature have a youkai counterpart but if those youkai have humanoid forms; they will act human like as well." She explained.

"Meaning you have an animal nature but also a rational mind I think." He deduced.

"Correct. So what you saw that night was my animal nature trying to come out. It is brutal and can harm. I have even hurt my youkai mates." Asuna explained sitting again.

"Oh I have reconciled myself Asuna. I am filthy to you I am certain. I know as a fellow royal I am tolerable but as someone to love? I am unworthy. I am not without wit." Harry said coldly.

Asuna was stunned by his words and she was shocked at his cold nature all of a sudden. She stood up and she walked to the door.

"You misunderstood everything Harry. You will continue to misunderstand and I will not be party to your hate." She said leaving the bedroom.

Henry just sat there and he was feeling angry and he threw the breakfast tray. His loss was tearing him apart and knowing more about her was tearing him apart worse. It did not make him comfortable that she had suffered so horribly and in fact; the idea that a child that was half human could harm her was horrifying to him. He fell back against pillows and wept silently.
------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
Asuna was pulling on leather gloves and a heavier cloak around her hanfu. Henry had come out of his rooms in his red and silver doublet and white shirt and she was dressing to leave.

"Hello. I hope that some accord can be reached but as it is; I am summoned somewhere." Asuna spoke softly.

"Where?" He demanded.

"Where does not matter Harry. You choose to believe things to make it easy to either hate me or hate what I am. I try to do right by you and I am somehow a monster." She said refusing to look at him.

"I will know where you are!" Henry raged.

"I go to Scotland." She said narrowing her eyes.

"What is in those barbarous lands?" He glared.

"Some of my people. Now stay or go as you will." She said bowing and she ported out.

The astonishment did not show on his face and he was raging. He decided to stay and he went back to the room that had been appointed to him and he would wait for her.
------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------
Asuna slipped into the in between that led to Loch Halvat and she saw the never ending night. She was surrounded by Stythe and she pulled back her hood and some began to hoot and holler at her and she smiled. Tala saw her and she was with child again and he thought her stunning. He gave her his hand and she smiled at the Stythe leader.

"Tala Lachie! I was surprised to receive your summons." She grinned.

"Well, I had te help that cunt whure befer so I had te tell ye. I didna mean to betray ye." He swore as they sat at his long banquet table.

"No, I know you did not. Lei and you both remembered in my era Tala. You see we knew and Maec was the only one who knew. You did as she commanded but what you delivered was something quite different." she said lifting a glass of blood that she lifted to him.

"She had me by me balls. I have a sister milady. She's a gude lassie and all the family I've got, ye ken?" He explained.

"I know only too well Tala. I also know how ardently you defended me when I was stuck during Edward's era. I am not stuck; I am choosing to stay sheltered so my babes can be born safely. We are no longer having an alliance with the fae." She said looking.

"Ah thank te gods! I hate te fairy fukkers." Tala smirked.

"Well pinning me to a forest floor with a spear did not win Beren any friends; I assure you." Asuna laughed bitterly.

"He did wat ye say?" The Lachie clan leader demanded.

"I told you. I have a babe I have been trying to have for so long; I decided that I would not fight and they came up with the idea of what Bilae did but in reverse." She shrugged.

"Te fairies better be glad that their plane is shut tight like, because I'd be sucking me sum elf innards bout now, ye ken?" He snarled in anger.

"Yes. I am Hertfordshire in England in a castle and you can freely come as you wish." She said rising.

"Milady?" The Stythe asked staring at her darker blue eyes.

"I should like to know you Tala; we did not have much chance, did we?" She asked softly.

"No. We didna. I'll be keepin up with ye then." The night wraith stated bluntly.

Her smiled was brilliant and she accepted the kiss to her hand and she curtsied and he guffawed at that bit of Anglish bull shit as he put it. She grinned and she ported out. She had given him permission to court her properly and his head hurt and his heart hammered. The queen of the ekimmu was allowing him a chance at her heart. He prayed to his own gods and he went about his day with a smile on his face.
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------
She appeared back at the castle and she had correspondence from the future era and she had started to get a back ache. She went to the lower chambers and her children were busy either being given lessons, playing, napping for the younger ones, and practicing their yoki for the older ones. Asuna stayed amongst her pups for several hours and she could not feed Rhoswen, Masahiro, and Arsinoe anymore and they had a wet nurse. Her body was already taxed by this pregnancy. She watched as the youngest pups had begun to sit up for short times and she grinned and clapped at them. They all gave her the most beautiful baby smiles and Masahiro had dimples. She knew she would be protective of him; kumo onna would try and devour him; he was so beautiful. Her older pups whined about small infractions of the other ones and she put down fires between siblings and the inu princess loved every second of it.

Haruya looked at Hinata and they were sitting by each other and they were not only as close as could be; they were each other's best friend.

"Haha is happy." Haruya said watching his beloved mother.

"I know. I haven't seen it ever. I mean I've seen her happy at times but not like this. It's cause we're all together." Hinata stated beating his brother at the latest version of Mortal Kombat.

"Ugh! You are so going to die next round!" The half Arrancar pup growled softly.

"Yea right. You know my chichi is back, right?" The hanyou said clicking the buttons on the PlayStation controller.

"Hai Nata. I am happy that your chichi and Haha worked past the past. I am happy for YOU." His younger brother said all proper like.

"Ah shit Haruya just say, glad your chichi and haha are screwing again!" The elder brother snorted laughing.

"Oh Kamis Nata. Sometimes I wonder how we came from the same onna." The elegant boy shook his head.
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------
The inu-empusae went to her banquet hall; Ryo and Chrestian were there to massage her shoulders and her red dragon brought her some raw deer.

"Bless you good man. I am getting more and more tired." She admitted.

"You should be drinking more blood mistress." Chrestian said working on her neck.

She leaned her head forward and she was groaning ever so softly as he destressed her.

"That human is still here." He said gently.

"Okay. I will speak to him soon. Will you do my back before I sleep?" Asuna asked her blonde frère.

"It would be my pleasure." He smiled as he kissed her lips.

"Kamis thank you both. What would I do without you four?" She asked aloud.

"Fall on your butt and know not what to do." Ryo chuckled.

"Fairly reasonable statement." She stated good naturedly.

Ryo handed her watered down cider and she drank it all down. She also knew she needed some blood but she had been extremely cautious as to being gone too much from the castle. She finally stood and she was exhausted as she walked towards her rooms.

"Harry." She whispered.

"If the angry mortal needs anything; he will say something." Chrestian mumbled in her ear.

"Okay." She sighed as her frère lead her into her bedroom.

Ryo began unlacing her and removed her hanfu and he plucked her hair jewelry from her silver mane as he pulled her pins. They had had a bath drawn for her and they had had a large tub imported here and it was copper and could hold two people.

"Bless you two." Asuna breathed out as they lead her to the copper tub.

"Anything for our queen." Chrestian said as helped to lay her back.

He began to rub her feet and Ryo sat on her bed watching and he was getting really insatiable lust. He suppressed it as she was exhausted and the babes were empusae and one inu. She had fallen asleep in the tub and the water was still steaming.

"She is not drinking enough." Chrestian said worried.

"I am going to hunt and bring some back. She feeds from us but she needs more." Ryo agreed.

"I am going to let her sleep until the water cools. She needs real blood." The blonde said sighing.

"We can both hunt quickly and return before the water cools." The red suggested.

"True. Okay. I am afraid I am going to do something wrong but I worry too much." He said bluntly.

Ryo knew what he meant and Chrestian was going to drain a human and collect the blood for their queen. She needed it and she was starving but she tried to have high moral standards and they loved her for it but not at the expense of her babes. They both left and Henry was aware they were both gone and he slipped into her rooms and he found her bathing room. The beautiful creature was asleep as the steam rose from the biggest tub he had ever seen. He was wearing his same clothing and he really needed to send for some more clothing and her eyes were shadowed under her eyes.

"Asuna?" Harry asked kneeling by the tub.

"Hai?" She asked in a soft moan.

"You do not look well." He said in a worried tone.

"Cannot do it. I hate what I am." She whispered weakly.

"What is causing this?" He asked terribly worried.

"I am empusae. Chan's babes are empusae and they need more blood. I am not taking in enough. I am trying to limit how much I drink." Asuna managed to speak.

"Are you insane?" Henry asked her in a sudden rage.

Asuna came fully awake and she was in her tub and Harry was standing over her in only his crème colored linen shirt and red doublet.

"No. I am not. Please do not yell at me as such." She said in anger.

Asuna rose with difficulty and Henry grabbed her arm and he helped her out and he actually picked her up. He thought for some reason she would weigh more but even pregnant; she was slight and he laid her on her bed. He had no idea what was going through his mind but he saw a wine glass and he smashed it. Asuna was dull and Henry cut down his forearm and she hissed loudly as she saw his blood well up. He did not give her a choice and he used his other hand and brought her head forward pressed his arm into her nose and lips. Her chest was rapidly breathing in and out and she could only smell his sweet blood and she fought her beast but with him forcing her face; quite literally in the claret liquid, she lost her mind and she licked at his wound and he was calm as she just licked at his blood.

"You have fangs my girl; sink them." He commanded.

Asuna could not breathe and she had never had a ningen be quite this selfless of her before. She sank her fangs and Harry sucked in his breath as absolute raptures stole him. She was feeding from him and her eyes were green and that was what Ryo and Chrestian found when they returned. Henry was moaning and Asuna was growling at his arm.

"Okay my lady; off the pretty man king." Ryo said pulling her off of Henry.

She snarled and Henry slowly came back to himself. He shook his head and he saw the fang marks and he was in his own agony at the moment but he had hoped it helped her.

"You should leave now. We shall feed her now. You have given her a precious thing human. Thank you." Chrestian said but he dismissed Henry.

"Will she be better?" He demanded.

"Now she will." The blonde stated forcing him from the room.

The door was slammed in his face and he wanted to yell and scream; he was the bloody king of England but that would have proved nothing and he went to some paper and ink to write to Windsor to have some clothes sent for.
------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------
She was in her empusae beast and Chrestian had a bag that would normally hold water; filled with blood. He held it up to her lips and she began to drink it and she could not stop. Asuna was famished and she began to make such noises that both frere were aroused but she truly had been bad off. The babes were causing her to need way more blood than she normally needed and she was guzzling the blood like a glutton.

"Chrestian! Oh Kamis." She choked on the red liquid.

"Shush. It is okay my queen. It is okay." He whispered.

"That is not animal blood." Asuna said shaking as she stared at the bag.

"No it is not. No, I did not kill the donor. I honor your wishes. Your babes need this Asuna. Chan’s babes need this. You are so hungry; too hungry." He reasoned with her.

"I do not drink human blood. No. NO. No!" She said shaking her head getting hysterical.

"I had to Asuna." Chrestian pleaded.

"No! The wraith made me drink when he raped me; I do not drink human blood! They cannot defend themselves!" She shrieked.

Henry heard her screaming and he forced himself in and he saw her and she freaked out on him.

"Why did you make me drink your blood?" Asuna screamed at him.

"I have never seen you so ill! If that is a source of nourishment then you must take it." Harry scoffed.

"No! Do not ever force that upon me EVER again. Edward did that!" She sneered.

"You would allow your babes to suffer? Longshanks used blood to control you; I used my blood to feed you. I am such a bastard!" He roared at her.

Asuna was shaking and she hated feeding from humans. Their blood was too addictive and she was shaking badly. She began to weep and she could not think.

"You have no idea what human blood does to do a blood drinker. Why would you put yourself in such danger Harry?" Asuna asked trying to calm herself.

"Foolish me; I saw a woman I care deeply for suffering and I thought I knew an answer. You are so correct; I am that bastard! Good evening madam and good life." Henry said fully angry.

His shadow of his red beard was now in and it was becoming on him. He kept it neat and trimmed very close to his skin. His hair was a similar ginger blonde as Ichigo's but his eyes were a dark blue and she was weeping heavily as the English Monarch left her presence.

"Asuna?" Ryo asked softly.

"What Ryo?" She asked wiping her eyes.

"Finish the bag. I beg you." He said getting on his knees.

His maker burst into tears and she took the animal skin bag and she drained the rest of the blood and she could feel Henry's fury. Chrestian was unsure of the mortal but he had done a truly selfless thing. Asuna got up and she grabbed her dressing gown in black edged in ermine fur and she went to Harry's room and he was fully dressed and fixing to depart.

"Do not leave." Asuna said barely above a whisper.

"I have languished long enough your grace. I have a queen who needs her lord and master." He said coldly.

"Stay." She said again softly.

"Goodbye..." Henry started to say and he was slammed against the wall next to his door.

Asuna had to pull him down to kiss his mouth and Henry lost it. He lost all of his pent of feelings and he picked her up bridal style and their lips were mashing and tongues curling. The blood she had taken in could be tasted but he did not care. He reentered the rooms he thought of as his and he laid her on the bed and opened the silk dressing gown. Her swollen belly was still high and met her eyes as his mind could not give up this creature.

"Take me on my side or inu fashion." She whispered.

"Accept my love." Henry demanded.

"Harry..." She whispered trying to not follow folly.

"Accept that I love you or I promise you now; you will never see me again." He said breathing too hard.

She knew she should say goodbye but she said, hai. She had barely whispered the word and she had unleashed a powerful beast. The ensuing act of passion left her staggering and out of her mind. Harry not only had her drink his blood; he rejoiced in it. The entire night was spent making the English monarch out of his skull and his was quite passed out as a royal delivery was made by his trusted servant. Asuna was awake and she was wearing the sheath only and the bodice was dark green and it faded out to a lighter green as the silk flowed to the floor. She wore a see through hunter green silk wrap and she heard horses and she went to window. Anger flared in her and she went to Harry.

"Harry." Asuna whispered.

"Yes? What is it? It is too early!" Henry groused.

"Tell that to Wolsey who is demanding entrance." She said with a frown.

"Damn the man!" He hissed as she helped him put on a rich fur robe of black and velvet.

As she was leaving the room; he grabbed her and whirled her around.

"Tell me that you are not indifferent." He demanded from her.

"Quite the opposite Harry but there is many things to discuss. Now is not the time. I am not indifferent and I do not regret." She said staring at his eyes.

"Well there is that at least!" Henry cried softly.

Asuna wanted to smack him upside his head and she left him and she went to her room and allowed Henry to deal with his own official.

Henry came out and he met Wolsey in a temper; he was in a severe temper as the man had invaded his privacy. The Privy Council member only wished to assure himself of his majesty's safety and whatnot and Henry said that this property was off limits and to stay away or his wrath would be formidable indeed.

"Majesty, there are places closer to Windsor and less dingy than this old pile of stones. If it is the woman that showed up; I assure you that there are quite some lovely new ladies in waiting." Wolsey stated.

Asuna was wrathful and she stepped out and she walked into the banquet hall. The man was supplicating to Henry and he stared at a woman he could not believe. Her markings were not visible nor her ears as her hair was partially up and the rest down but this woman stared him down with light blue eyes that seemed made of ice. She was with child and she looked at the man who disturbed her privacy and she gave him one of her most Sesshomaru like stares.

"You offend us. You have not been given leave by us to enter our home. Only his grace; King Henry has that honor! Remove yourself this instant cretin before our men make you move. Do not disturb us again." Asuna said with such disdain and such cold; Harry hardly recognized her voice.

"Well yes of course but this is English land." Wolsey stated.

"The castle was purchased legally and with my consent Wolsey. Leave." Harry commanded.

"Yes your grace." The weasel man said bowing before the king.

Asuna's eyes widened and she felt pain in her abdomen. She tried to say something and she collapsed. Henry yelled for her frere and Ryo ran into the room and so did Chrestian.

"Who is that man?" Chrestian demanded from Henry.

"An official from my privy council." He muttered.

"Get rid of him." The blonde frere demanded.

"Wolsey, I will not tell you again! You are to leave now!" Henry actually snarled.

"Yes, yes of course your majesty. The lady should be attended no?" The man asked.

"She is being attended. Leave." He said making him march to the courtyard.

Wolsey was shocked by events and there were a few guards and they did not look friendly. He turned his horse around and he left in a gallop.
------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------
Asuna was on her bed and she was shaking a little and Ryo was cursing. He was annoyed and pissed as he stared at Chrestian.

"Pre-eclampsia. She needs some meds from Nobu." He said in Japanese.

"I will go. It will take about an hour but I will return soon." Chrestian stated as he ported.

Henry looked horrified and Ryo was keeping her from hurting herself and he was upset.

"She needs medicine that we can only get from home. One of her mates is a doctor and he will give her medicine to stop this. She does this sometimes." He said sighing.

"I do not understand why she would put herself through this." He said in frustration.

"Because we all want our part of her." The dragon admitted and Henry stared at him.

"Is that what her children are; pieces of her?" He asked the frere.

"To her mates and lovers; yea. They can never have her wholly but their babes they have wholly. To love her is a hard thing. She has to be fractured but she will end up nearly dying to have a piece that ties her and someone she loves together." Ryo stated honestly.

Henry stared at her and it was an hour when a man with black hair and black eyes dressed in strange clothes. Nobu wore his hair layered and longer on his shirt collar and the ends were razor cut to give it an uneven appearance. A lovely woman with her hair and the same black eyes came in too and she wore a white coat; the same as the man. Henry watched and he knew these were advanced doctors.

"I am going to listen first." Nobu stated.

"Okay chichi." Nanami nodded.

Nobu exposed her belly and he laid his ear to her swelling belly and he smiled as he could sense the babes.

"The inu is pathing quite strongly. She is actually causing your Haha to experience Braxton-Hicks contractions. She is apparently big for her gestational age." The elder Yamasaki doctor said in English for the benefit of Henry.

"So she is not actually seizing?" Nanami asked.

"No, I think you need to stay here in case she goes into labor Nami. The inu pup is close to being due. It is the empusae ones I am concerned about. Chan has very little inu in him and his DNA shows up weird." Nobu considered.

The king was totally lost in their medical talk but it seemed she was fine. He sat down and allowed her family to work upon her.

"Does he show up fae Chichi?" Nanami asked as she hooked up a bag of blood.

"Barely. It is a strain like the inu is in him. No, he shows up like Lady Augusta; well at least that half of her. Anyway, we know that uppyr births are similar to kumo ones. We need to try and coax our inu lady in there to just stay a little longer." He said thinking rising as he paced.

"Bed rest and mag sulfate?" His daughter suggested.

"If we have too. I am sorry sir. I am Doctor Yamasaki Nobu and my daughter; Doctor Yamasaki Nanami." He introduced them both to King Henry.

"It pleases me to meet you both. You must be one of her mates and you a daughter." Harry said raising a red brow.

"Uh yea. How did you know?" Nanami asked stunned.

"Long story that I am sure you find entertaining. Is she alright? Her frere seemed to indicate she has not been taking enough blood." He commented.

"Shit! Haha can't do that." The woman said going to her mother and checking vitals.

Nobu watched the human carefully and it unnerved Henry that he could see no pupil and the famed healer turned back to Asuna as she slowly came to.

"Nobu? Nanami?" She asked in a tired voice.

"Hai. Your blood pressure is too high so I am putting you on bed rest and the inu pup is quite content to be born." He said watching her.

"It is only five months." Asuna said shaking her head.

"Well Asuna; she is pathic and she is feeling too confined. She made that feeling known quite loudly." Nobu said sitting by her.

"She pathed that?" She asked stunned.

"Who are you dearest? Why would you child not be able to communicate feelings? The twins are fine but what is this nonsense of you not taking enough blood?" He chastised her.

"I do not want to drink ningen blood!" She said stubbornly.

"I will see to it that we provide some from the hospital; okay? It will be youkai. Will that be better? You need to take in at least eight pints a day." He said making her look at him.

"So much?" She asked shocked.

"Empusae babes honey. You deny them proper nutrition because you are too good. I assumed you were hunting; you should have asked! Nami always has to drink more when she has a babe." He said admonishing her.

"Okay! Okay! I am sorry. There is not much here in the way to hunt except for deer and such but I was assuming I was getting enough from the meat." She snorted.

"Nami is going to stay since our little inu pup wants to make her entrance but her siblings need to gestate longer." He said kissing her belly.

"Great. Just absolutely great." She snorted.

"Listen missy, you are the one who did this!" Nobu said getting angry.

"Only after I was staked to the ground!" Asuna snarled at him.

"You cannot keep doing this Asuna! I keep telling you that at some point; I am not going to be able to fix something. You were dead for a century. You keep doing this shit and you were a mess when I was gone but how was it for us?" He ranted in English.

"Chichi." Nanami said gently.

"No! I get it onna. I get you and I will always love; always and forever. You have made me the happiest man but I cannot lose you and we all are terrified that this is the way we will lose you. Do you have any idea how terrified I get when I deliver you?" Nobu said with tears in his eyes.

"Nobu, this is old. I am not going anywhere and this is..." Asuna tried to tell him.

"You stubborn bitch! Ryo? Make sure you get me when she goes full blown labor. We are taking through your belly and I will not hear of another way." He snarled as he left her presence.

Nanami sighed and Asuna stared at the ceiling as Henry had learned a ton of information in a very short amount of time.

"Your blood pressure is a little high but going to give you Methyldopa. We are also going to give you the meds to mature their lungs. Mag Sulfate if needed. Okay?" Her baby girl of her first generation said brushing her hair out of her face.

"Hai. How are Jao and Tomoharu?" She asked sighing heavily.

"Best friends now. They have a tendency to do raunchy things and I have to developed a birth control that only sort of works on me. We lost two recently." She said looking down.

"Baby! Why did you not tell me?" Asuna asked hurt for her.

"Haha, you have so much on your plate already. You we are adults now and you do have little ones again. We are thrilled by the way; us adults that is. You can still be Haha but we do live our lives." She laughed softly.

"I did not stop being your mother because you are grown." Her mother said grousing.

"Nobody could have asked for a better one. You are the best. I love you Haha." Nanami said lying by her mother and laying her head on her breast.

Asuna ran her finger through her wavy silver hair and Henry was witness to such tenderness and love. His feelings were running rampant and violent and he stood up and bowed.

"I shall seek my dinner Asuna. I have decided to stay the week then return to Windsor; if that is agreeable." He said softly.

She nodded and the ningen king slipped out and he went to the room that was his; and he shut his eyes and one single tear fell down his face. His own son had been beautiful and the emotions he felt for this woman were not a spell. He went in search of Edward's old journals and he was detirmined to find out what the bastard had done to her.
------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------
Nanami was checking out the Middle Ages castle and she found dusty old books and she found a gold locket that was encrusted with jewels and she opened it. She gasped and the woman looked just like her mother.

"These belong to Edward I, known as Longshanks to his subjects and history." Henry as she was staring the miniature.

"That bastard hurt her!" Nami hissed as she wanted to throw the damned miniature.

"I wonder at us mere mortals loving your kind. It is wise? Is it possible?" He asked shaking his head.

"I was turned into an empusae because our family enemies tried to kill me; I am what my Haha is. I have to have; well you know. I have more than one mate so I do not harm one and my first love was a mortal. He still is." She said honestly.

"Truly? Is it possible and you do not believe you have caught him in some elaborate web?" The mortal king asked.

"I am not one of my sisters." Nanami laughed.

"What is funny about my analogy?" Harry asked miffed.

"Oh dude, you so have no idea what kinds of our kinds as you call us. I have sisters that change into giant spiders. They would scare the utter shit out of you. They are awesome; do not get me wrong; they are really amazing but they are what they, they are spider youkai." She shrugged.

"Amazing." He breathed shocked.

"You are one of those who can accept the world has more than just humans. It's okay. Our family doesn't like to hurt mortals. Majority turn their nose up at them but a few have us have mated and loved the occasional human. I was one of them. Edward was one of those who SHOULD HAVE feared us but did not. Haha is great to those she loves and she is a killer to those who would hurt our family." Nanami explained.

"Your father said she had died." He asked her.

"Yea. She was dead for a century. It destroyed him, Chichi N, and Chichi Ishin. They have been her three chief mates for forever. They are all kumo; spider youkai and they are bound in their minds because of the psi abilities. We kids were pretty well grown up except me. I was barely fifty." She said smiling sadly.

"Terribly young for your kind." He remarked.

"Yea. I was still in between a kid and an adult and my Haha was killed by a whole bunch of ningen. Lots and lots of ningen. Took a lot to take her down you know. Every once in a while a special type of wraith will break the rules of the afterlife and return someone; one returned her to us. Chichi is freakish that he will lose her again." She shrugged.

"I cannot claim to understand it all. I am a learned man and these things baffle my mind. I do know she is simply the most amazing female that I have met. She makes me wish to better myself. Her ideals are high and I wish to meet them." Henry admitted.

Asuna was in the hall and they did not see her. She heard Henry and her heart beat was hard and his words affected profoundly. She slipped back into her rooms and she lay down and she pulled two bags of blood from the supply that Nobu had brought. She pulled out the plug and she sucked it out through the tube like a straw. Chrestian looked pleased by what she was doing and he inclined his head. She nodded to him and her mind was whirling at this human's words and she knew he ended losing his mind and becoming a monster. She could not reconcile that with who he was now. She opened the second bag of blood and drank as she contemplated her life that was in the depths of Tudor England.
-------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------
Asuna could take it easy and Nanami and Hibari were watching their mother knock back a bow and let the arrow fly. It hit nearly perfect and they clapped. Changming had returned and he knew; oh he already knew what was about it happen. Henry expertly pulled back the arrow on his longbow and he released it. He hit dead center and split her arrow; again. Hibari and Nanami were both astounded.

"It is statically impossible to do that every time!" She ranted to Henry.

"I am sorry milady if my skill with a bow is greater." Harry smirked.

The revelry was quaint and quite relaxing until Asuna was hit with an arrow through the right side of her chest. She gasped and her look of horror was absolute as she fell to her knees. Hibari lost her mind and it was a fae. She jumped up to the wall and she caught the elf before he could make good his escape. Her miasma was making the fae creature yell in agony and Nanami was screaming as she pulled out the arrow.

"Why?" The young doctor snarled at the elf.

"For Prince Beren. Those heathens she carries are naught but the spawn of a devil!" The fae said in hate.

It was a Woodlawn fae and Hibari was so angry she suddenly just snapped his neck. He fell dead at their feet and her chest heaved.

"The tip is not mithril. How did they find her? We shut the veils!" Nanami cried.

"I think that crack in Wales must still be open. Do not fret Nami. I will go." Her elder sister stated.

"Where in Wales Lady Hibari?" The king asked.

"The less you know; the better your majesty. It is only for your safety. Please understand." She said bowing and she phased out.

Asuna was coming to a bit and the pain in her chest was not good. Henry was unsettled and he made a very bold decision.

"You should move to another location." Henry stated flatly.

"No Harry. Too much invested in this castle. No, I must bring the Jings here and Tala. Changming, I need you to send a message to the Lachie Clan leader and tell him his queen bids him come." She breathed through the pain.

"At once mistress." Chang said hurriedly.

Henry followed Changming and he was disturbed greatly and he stood by as Chang wrote to whoever this Tala was.

"Would it not be safer if she was removed to one of my residences Chang? Think of it. It would be unwise of these beings to show themselves to mortals." He tried to reason.

"Her pups are here Harry. All of her pups are here. You have no clue what it took to do what we did. No, you do not understand the extent of her family. You have only met a couple of her young children. You have no true understanding. They are safest here. I know you love her. I know you have come to love her strongly but allow us that have served her for centuries to protect her." Chang reassured him.

"Allow me to assist the woman I love!" He snarled at Chang.

"We could use some military here. I only question that they would not understand us." He admitted.

"I can hand select them myself. I am not Longshanks! I do not want to make myself live forever; I do not wish to control her. I only wish her safe." Harry ranted to the inu.

"Gather us some very strong guards. We are also calling on beings that answer only to her; they call her queen and they can only be seen at night." He explained.

"I will go to Windsor now and I will return tonight." He promised.

"Henry, what do you want from her?" Chang asked him.

"Perhaps for her to say what I have spoken of my own heart; only a return of that sentiment." He shrugged.

Henry left the castle quickly and Nanami had brought her inside and had managed to fix the wound quickly. Hibari had returned and she looked highly annoyed.

"Well there is that crack in the veil and we are going to have to figure out how to shut it. I was also seen by guess who." Hibari said throwing up her hands.

"Aldwyn?" Chang asked sighing deeply.

"Nope, I met one of his younger brothers. Aldwyn is on the continent. The brother intends to snoop and find out why I smell so much like his sister in law; that was of course he found himself unconscious. Damn inu." She scoffed.

Chang chuckled and Hibari was so like her mother and he smiled at her.

"Hai well; he has very light brown hair and these fucking gorgeous green eyes. Bastard wagged his brows at me. As if!" She snapped and she walked out of the room.

"Poor Bari. Looks like the Welsh boy is in for his hands full." Nanami tittered.

"Seems likely. If they fae found her; I believe it was a single scout by accident; since he will not return, it is imperative we close that hole." The snow inu stated.

"Hai. I agree. I like the king. I mean I know he goes nuts later in life but that is before he gets sick." She murmured.

"He does?" The white inu asked curiously.

"Hai. Historical data indicates it was either blood infection that affected his brain and altered his personality or syphilis. I tend to think it was a blood infection; the portraits do not show him disfigured." She shrugged.

"Poor Harry." He said and shook his head.

"Well for the moment; he is a neat guy and he is hung up on Haha. Anyway, she will be fine. Gave her widow to knock out an uma." She smiled.

"Okay. I hope the Stythe gets here quickly. It would be wonderful to have a few more guards at our disposal as well." He thought.

"Too true. We just wait and we will figure out how to get it closed. Should I get Maec?" Nanami asked.

"You can get into Hueco Mundo?" He asked dumbly.

"Um duh! Married to a Jing. I know where all the in betweens are. I will be back as soon as possible." Nanami said as she ported.

Chang just hoped they were making the right decisions. Sanra would have figured out their duplicity and she would wreak havoc that was terrible. It was only a matter of time and Bilae could and would return. He was worried and he just wished for fucking peace.
---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------
Nanami was in Kazakhstan and there was an in between above the palace in the rocks and caves. She looked around and it was a really gorgeous country and it bordered Mongolia. The internal battles between the Jings and tr'Awnhis made more sense when one actually looked at a map and got a sense of the youkai. She decided to climb up being; she was still kumo, sort of. She climbed and it felt wonderful in truth and she could see shadowy wraiths all over the place and they did not even bother her. She did not register "succubus" until you got up real close and personal with her. She smiled at that bit irony and her thoughts turned to the pretty Sahen prince she had maimed and subsequently fixed up years before. He had been gorgeous and oh such a nasty boy later on. Jao never found out about that. Her Jing husband was a very good man and very straight laced for a wraith. She had no idea how he could be a Jing but then; there were still a ton of things they did not know about wraiths.

"What are you doing?" A voice asked from above.

Nanami looked up and a pretty tr'Awnhi wraith was blinking overly warm brown eyes. His black hair was done in many braids and she could barely speak.

"Uh. I am climbing." She said blushing.

"Well that is obvious." This young looking man said smirking.

"Um. Okay. Hold on." The black eyed woman said and she was suddenly beside him.

The tr'Awnhi jumped and he suddenly sensed what she was. He fell back and he was curious because she had the same color hair as their queen. He was a much younger son of Maec and really no importance but he liked to have fun.

"Hey yo dude. It's okay! I have already eaten recently. I was actually trying to get to the in between and talk to Maec." Nanami said calming the now jittery wraith.

"You need to talk to my father?" He asked surprised.

"Yea. I knew he had a bunch of kids but never met hardly any. I am Nanami; your father is married to my mother; she is known as Isha in Hueco Mundo." She said holding out her hand.

"Wait! Where is my father's queen?" The young man asked.

"Jeez. Can we go into the palace mister dude?" She said amused.

"Sorry. I am Laes. My mother was from his former first wife. They died you know; his wives." He said as he took her hand and phased.

"No, I did not know. How?" Nanami asked.

"Child birth. Father kept them well; he kept himself busy. They were his brood mares and your mother the love of his life." He shrugged.

"How lovely. Fuck that is kind of bad isn't it?" She asked him.

"Well Queen Isha makes my father incredibly happy and he is an amazing ruler; I will take it." Laes smiled.

"You are too cute." She grinned as they walked along.

"Cute? I am cute?" Laes demanded from her.

"Hai. You are cute." The succubus giggled.

Mas flew into the main hallway and he saw a corporeal that felt like his mate. He looked at her and he looked sad suddenly.

"Dude you know Hibari is in England. She has twin Shouten; I'm from the Stream and I am shocked you have not felt her." Nanami shook her head.

"I thought I felt but I was unsure." He whispered.

"Idiot. She has stayed away because she swore to you that she was going to keep your babies safe." His sister-in-law said.

"My babies? Mine?" This young Mas said in wonder.

"Look in my mind and GO!" The young corporeal snapped.

Mas did as she said and he was suddenly gone. Laes was surprised and he smiled a little at the pretty corporeal and he led her to his father. Their father was more loving towards them all; he still had his favorites but it was different since their crazy Aunt Sanra was gone. Life was fairly normal for the royal family of the wraiths. Maec tr'Awnhi looked up and he saw a corporeal he did not know but she looked like his wife; that was all he needed to know and he stepped down from his throne and he saw one of his younger adult sons and palmed his cheek.

"What adventure were you on this time Laes?" Maec asked kindly.

"Exploring outside the in between and I found her." He smiled.

"Hi! I am Yamasaki Nanami Maec sir. You know me way later but Haha is here." She said rapidly in Japanese; which she knew he spoke.

"Where?" He demanded.

"England. You are the one who helped set it up by the way. Maiell and Isha are there too." Nanami said.

"I must go." The Shouten king said directly.

"Father? May I come please?" Laes asked suddenly.

"You wish to see the outside?" His father asked amused.

"Yes, I know I am not your..." He started to say.

"Shush boy. We shall bring us to the living plane and you shall take us to our queen." Maec commanded of Nanami.

"Sure." She smiled at the Shouten young man.

Maec phased them all into the corporeal plane and Nanami ported them to the castle in England. Maec looked over and Mas was there with his turnling and he was whirling her around. He smiled softly and Asuna was on a chaise and Changming muttered; thank the Kamis.

"Isha?" Maec demanded as he neared her.

"A fae found me." She said sighing.

"You will explain everything; in private, and I want Maiell and Isha brought immediately." He said as he picked her up and she directed him to her rooms.

Laes stared at Nanami and she shrugged.

"Want to look around." She grinned.

"Yes!" The young man said excited.

Changming saw a young wraith he did not know and Doctor Yamasaki was acting young. It was relaxing but it was also very reassuring to have such a powerful being here in the person of Maec tr'Awnhi. He visibly relaxed and he went to get Maiell and Isha for the Shouten king.
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------
It was just easier to show Mas and she had brought him to her rooms. She phased within him and he had to hold himself up. This era he and Anazel were still together but he knew of Hibari because of the stream. He had felt her surely; but because of their past interactions, he had stayed away. Now he hated himself and what he saw; bloody tears poured down his face. Hibari became corporeal and she still would visit her mates as they came to see her but her Mas was busy fighting a nasty war. Hibari corporealized on the bed and he was overcome. He touched her expensive silks and they phased off; her belly was swelled and his babes were corporealized at the moment. He laid his head against her belly and he wept with joy.

"So odd you know. I look pregnant one moment and then others I do not." She chuckled.

"Because you are a Shouten woman and I am Shouten beloved. If you were in Hueco Mundo; then you would be full rounded always." He said amazed as his hands splayed over her belly.

Mas felt a kick and he laughed and she closed her eyes as he just felt his children under his fingers and he was laughing and crying with complete joy. What he felt from her gave him MORE joy. Mas felt the full bind and when she merged with him; he suddenly knew her as his future self did. She had fully shared herself fully with him and not even Arturo had this. Mas could not stop weeping and she grew concerned. Hibari sat up and took his hand.

"Have I hurt you?" She asked worried.

"I have to return to Astana." He murmured.

"Why?" Hibari asked upset.

"I refuse to be engaged with another woman when the woman I love so ardently is pregnant with my children! I cannot be such a bastard. I know you are a hybrid Shouten; I can accept that and I love you as you are but I am a Shouten prince. You are my princess." Mas said suddenly kissing her with such passion that left her breathless.

"Mas? Can you not at least make love to me first? I have been dying for your touch." She whispered as she began to kiss his fingers.

"I love you. By the Gods; I love you so much. My babies. My wife! My beautiful and precious wife." He murmured as he phased his clothes and he began a passionate assault of her lips.

She was responding so ardently and passionately that this man thanked the fates for his father's madness in a way. He thanked them for the opportunity to have met his soul mate and Hibari heard his mind. She smirked against his lips and she pulled them into their ether forms and her Shouten mate/husband always lost his mind when they did this. She could hold them this way for quite a while; and the mixing of their souls only made them closer and Mas was the one to corporealized them and he was behind her and driving himself into her blindly.

"I will die if I lose you. I will not survive." He wept as he made love to her.

"Silly, you will not lose me. Bite me my heart." Hibari gasped.

Mas bit into her juncture and her blood was so perfect and he lost himself inside of her as she gasped her high. She grabbed his wrist and bit in and they shook together. His babes were now in their ether form and he smiled as he kept his hand on her "flat" belly; he being Shouten could feel the life. Anazel would throw a nasty fit and make a scene but he would not keep a lover while he had a wife. It was not in him. Even his father; no longer kept a mistress or lovers now that Isha tr'Awnhi was his queen. No, he would not do this to his princess.

He did not know that his father heard his mind and he smiled to know that he was to be a grandfather. Maec had changed greatly and he had tried desperately to earn his children's devotion and many had come around. Mas was one of his "favorites" and the young man had become dear to him. He would deal with the young woman; Anazel for him. He would save his son the issue. Laes seemed quite taken with the younger daughter of his queen and he would encourage that little attraction. As far as he was concerned; as many connections with her family were to be highly encouraged. Maiell was eight years old and Isha was six years old and he was absolutely in love with his children. He knew from her mind that he was in constant contact with them in her era. It was obvious because they flattened when they saw. Maiell had jumped on his father the second he saw him.

"Papa! Papa!" Maiell yelled as he ran into the room.

Maec was tackled by his own son and Isha followed. They both had silver hair his brown eyes. He laughed wildly as they tickled their powerful father and he actually shrieked in laughter. Asuna could not help it and she was laughing as well.

"Papa! You swore me a new dress." Isha cried as she began to jump up and down on the bed.

"I did? Well then I must do it!" Maec said quite serious.

"Papa you also said promised to take me my new palace." Maiell said sitting next his majestic father.

Maec widened his eyes at his beautiful and perfect queen and she shrugged. She had no idea what his future self promised.

"I said I would take you to your new palace hmm? Well then I must do so as well. My perfect son and my beautiful daughter." He said kissing them both.

"We know!" They said in unison.

Asuna busted out laughing and Maec was astounded and he figured he spoiled the hell out of these two and they were beautiful and healthy.

"Tell me; do you practice all of you powers often?" Maec demanded.

"Yes Papa. You say bad people are all around. You say bad people do not like us." Isha said biting a claw.

"And we can do lots and lots. You make us practice lots. Can we go play?" Maiell asked.

"Yes but promise Papa that you promise to practice your powers. Also tell me who loves you best." He said.

"You and Mama and yes!" They swore and said in unison.

The two small half Shouten actually phased out and Asuna laughed and Maec had sheen of blood tears to his eyes.

"You see them damn near every day Maec. You are their father in every sense of the word; I swear it." Asuna smiled at him.

"I can tell it my love. I am vastly proud of them is all. They are both simmering in power and I love them vastly. Now what is wrong?" He asked of his powerful and stunning wife.

"In my era; we have killed the Ramanga queen and Bilae stole Sanra's remains. You allowed a fake book of your alchemies to be stolen and you caused a catastrophe for her as she tried to undo the curse. Our sources tell us she is in a death sleep. Your book is actually in my possession by the way. There is a crack in the veils to Leth`Evana and we want it closed." She explained.

"I shall get straight to it then. I take it the fae are no longer friends?" Maec said rubbing her belly.

"No. Chanak is your ally in our era. You are not buddies but you do not hate him anymore either. He hates Sanra as much as you do." She said feeling his touch and moaning softly.

"Why does he turn on his own mother?" The Shouten king asked curiously.

"She tried to kill his daughter; Rhoswen. When he discovered her actions; he swore death to her." Asuna said sweating.

"Darling, I want another child." He said suddenly.

"I need time to recover from this one my love." She said taking his hands.

"Of course. Swear to me; give me another child. Give me another baby." Maec said meeting her lips passionately.

She groaned and she would never say no to him and she was a goner. His lips were sin and he knew not to couple with her; he could sense one of the babes wanted to come. Maec was actually a chaste individual now and he would have to satisfy his own needs but she would watch. The Shouten king phased his clothes off and his own hand ran up and down his length.

"Maec!" She growled in sudden lust.

"No my love. You should not. I admit; I need you but I have to meet my own needs. Okay you are helping." He hissed as she applied her own yoki.

Asuna desperately wanted him but she knew the twins needed more time and she applied her telekinesis and she had Maec withering and groaning in record time. His eyes were white and she gave him her wrist and she leaned over him as he suddenly erupted. The Shouten king was weakened and so very sleepy but he had to return to Astana and dismiss Anazel first.

"I love you Isha. I will begin to work on that veil as soon as I solve a minor issue in Astana." He whispered as he met her lips.

"Kamis. You are getting staked down and taken every which way wraith when I am not pregnant." Asuna growled.

"Oh believe me; I look forward to being your prey my mistress. I must force myself to leave. Gods, I am your willing slave." He chuckled.

"Not sure who is whose slave Maec; even when we were enemies, I had a hell of a time staying away from you." She admitted.

"You saved my soul. You are my soul my queen. Fuck!!" He said kissing her passionately as she responded too willingly.

Maec was fighting every need he had and it was her who pulled him into his true form and he tried to stop her. He lost his mind and to have her in such an intimate but such a wraith way was beyond his imagination. Maec knew better and he forced her back into her body rather quickly and he was sucking in air forcefully.

"No good for your babes. Still coupling Isha. I have to go before I lose my will." He said phasing out.

Maec was in his room and he was breathing with difficulty and his queen made him maddened but in a good way. He went to a basin and he splashed cold water on his face and he adjusted his black velvet long jacket that was encrusted with diamonds and his linen pants were tucked into black boots. He wore a simple white shirt underneath and his hair was in many small braids and pulled up in a ponytail at the moment. His ears were pierced many times as well as his nose and he walked into his throne room and sent a runner for the woman named Anazel tr'Awnhi. It took some time and she finally appeared in a body hugging dress that was nearly flesh colored; and jewels were sewn in all over. She was of a distant branch of the family but they were still rich nonetheless.

"Follow me Lady Anazel." Maec commanded.

She was puzzled but she followed the Shouten king and he led her to a private room of the throne room and it must be a study she realized.

"I am asking or rather demanding that you dissolve any designs upon my eldest son Mas." He said flatly.

"What? Your majesty I do not understand." Anazel cried.

"I have procured his hand in marriage that will benefit the empire and I will not have the way hampered." Maec stated crossing his arms.

"I thought his majesty did not make political marriages anymore?" She said shocked and sick to her stomach.

"This time I have. Mas will benefit from it greatly and it will bring him riches and the tr'Awnhi much. I am sorry Lady Anazel but my son's happiness and the Clan comes before a love affair." Maec said almost coldly.

"Who pray tell is he to be married to?" She asked as tears fell from her eyes.

"That is not your business. You will leave court immediately and return to your family in Balkash." He snapped and he left her presence.

Hatred and rage filled her and she was weeping and Maec peered back in.

"If there is retribution for any reason; Prince Admal can and will be dispatched. Am I understood Lady Anazel?" The Shouten king said with a frigid tone.

"Yes your majesty." She said and she phased out.

Maec nodded and he smiled as he phased back to England and he lightly knocked on Hibari's door. She called enter and Mas was still sleeping and they were both clothed and Maec smiled softly as he saw her belly.

"Ah they are corporeal now. May I?" He asked his daughter in law.

"Hai." Hibari smiled at him.

Maec felt his grandchildren under his fingers and he could feel their strength. His wistful smile was beautiful and Mas popped his head up and he saw his father and he smiled.

"They are quite strong. They will be strong and beautiful no doubt. Are you waiting to find out what they are?" Maec asked them.

"Hai. I want to be surprised." She nodded.

"I see. Well they are very well. Mas, I would speak with you for a moment my child." The king commanded.

"Yes sir." Mas said rising and he followed his father outside.

"Lady Anazel has been dismissed from court and told you are being married off to benefit our family." Maec informed him.

"You did that for me?" He asked surprised.

"Yes. I also told her that if she had thoughts of revenge; Admal would be unleashed." His father said non-plussed.

"Thank you your majesty." His eldest son said bowing low.

"Nonsense my boy. You make me proud every day. Your mate is delivering perfect little tr'Awnhi and she makes you happy." His sire shrugged.

"I love you father." Mas said emotionally.

"I love you too my boy." Maec said as his grown son hugged him tightly.

Asuna saw the scene from her door and Maec was making bridges with his other children and she was truly happy. She slipped back to her bed and her own daughter Hibari was thrilled and that made her happy too. She fell asleep feeling true happiness.
------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------
Oh this younger son was too adorable and Nanami was having a hard time keeping pure thoughts. He was so damn pure; it was ridiculous and she actually took down a deer and drained the beast dry. Laes was surprised as they explored and he was physically attracted to the corporeal blood drinker but he was extremely young at only one hundred eighty six years. He came to find out that she was younger than him and he was shocked at that. He idolized his father since he had been the last of his mother's children and he had been that killed her. Laes felt guilt at that but Nanami had asked him why? He could not answer her. She told him that her mother did not expect his sire to be faithful per say; Laes said that Maec expected it now of himself since his two other wives were dead.

"So your father is a Shouten a blood drinker and he knows my Haha cannot stay true; why is he?" She asked him.

"No idea actually. I know he loves her and we all love her to be honest. She got rid of Sanra from his life. Frankly, the tr'Awnhi clan worships her." Laes stated as kicked along a rock.

"What if I told you that I found you gorgeous?" Nanami stated as she began to climb a tall tree.

"I...I guess I would tell you that I was flattered." He said turning red.

"You are strong I can feel but you are still young; so you feel lost amongst your older siblings, right?" She asked him.

"Actually yes." Laes nodded looking up.

"Me too. I am the youngest of the first generation of kids. I know you know my brother and sister Isha and Maiell." She grinned.

"Oh good Gods yes. The whole court knows them and adores them. They are so cute; who could not adore those two? They are also spoiled by my aunts and uncles." He laughed.

"How do you feel about them?" Nanami asked jumping down.

"They are my baby brother and sister; I love them. I feel very protective of them because there are those who would harm them. After we discovered that Ragnoss's body was actually Bilae; it was imperative that we protect them. Maiell has more; yoki you guys call it? He has more yoki than even Hanaj and Hanaj is supremely powerful." He admitted.

"Well I am protective of them too. They are good kids; spoiled awfully by your Chichi but good kids." She grinned.

"That is my true father. You do not understand; the Maec tr'Awnhi your mother brought out is his true self. He loves and tender towards the rest of us as well. I have no doubt he favors Isha and Maiell because they are your mother's children but you do not understand; he loves us now too. My older siblings told me before he was not so loving. He is that way now." Laes stated taking her hands.

Her black eyes met his warm brown ones and she wanted to kiss this wraith so bad and it was so wrong. Nanami kept telling herself to back off and she was getting worked up again.

"I need to eat." She said walking backwards.

"You just took down a deer an hour ago!" He said laughing.

"Yea. I know." Nanami growled and she turned and was gone.

Laes could not understand he shrugged. Maec was beside him suddenly and he jumped. His father chuckled and calmed him down.

"She is succubus my son." Maec explained.

"Yes. She is a corporeal blood drinker that is like a wraith in many ways. So?" Laes asked confused.

"Let me make this very plain for you then my dear son; I encourage any and all associations between you and this woman. Is that plain enough?" His father stated.

"Father?" His son blushed.

Maec lifted his son's chin and he was still so young on their plane and he was a handsome child. For the child of one his old wives; he was extremely beautiful. Asuna had always told him to continue his marriages and beget his children; and so he had. Now he was happy for it for he had many children he adored. Laes was a favorite as well and he was still innocent.

"You are untouched. I have not allowed anyone near you on purpose. You have been too precious to me." His father stated bluntly.

Laes was struck dumb and the fact that females never approached him now made sense. They were afraid of his father and his wrath. Laes's eyes were wide as his father spoke.

"You are powerful my boy. Young but powerful. I heard you say that I favor Maiell and Isha. I spoil them because they are little and I can. I am without the madness that Sanra had inflicted upon me. It is how I wished to be as a father to ALL of my children but I am trying to do better. I have had a better chance with you because you are so much younger. I have kept the pests at court away from my precious boy. None of them were good enough for you." Maec explained.

"You do love us." Laes said softly.

"Yes. I love my children crazily and too much. I had to drive away Sindari and Thei as they are far beyond what I can tolerate but I can try now. This woman is worthy of you and I approve." He said bluntly as he walked around his young son.

"Father? You wish me to pursue her?" His baby from his adult children asked.

"Yes." Maec nodded.

"Okay. I have no idea what to do." Laes cried.

"Follow your instincts." His father chuckled.

Maec phased out and Laes's mind was shaken with what his father had said. He was one of the favored ones. He had no idea that his father had kept the ladies at court from him and he was shaken up. Nanami a hint of blood on the corner of her lips and Laes used his thumb to wipe it away and she hissed.

"I am sorry." He said blushing.

He wore brown velvet long jacket and matching leggings with a light cotton shirt under the jacket. There were jewels encrusted in his velvet and he wore brown boots that came to his knees. He was pierced in his ears twice and his nose too was pierced. Nanami had not changed her clothes and she had been in a body hugging black sweater dress with black leggings and black ankle boots. She had taken off her lab coat and her silver hair was down and it came down to her mid back. This young Shouten's hair was styled like Maec's but his was down but the many braids were all down.

"No it is me." Nanami said back stepping.

"Why are you suddenly acting afraid of me?" Laes asked.

"Truth or something to not hurt feelings?" She said in a shaky breath.

"Truth." He demanded.

"You smell really good. I mean I can smell your blood, your raw male scent, and the fact that you are pure. I am going mad right now." She said backing away from him.

"You can smell all that?" Laes asked turning redder than a tomato.

"Hai. So can you imagine what you smell like to me? You drink blood and if big, fat, plump evil doer just showed up...what would you do?" She asked him red eyed.

"Be crazed. The evil intentions lace their blood with certain properties that make them taste better." He admitted.

"You hunt with daddy and Admal?" She asked.

"Yes." He nodded and he blushed again.

Nanami could not help herself and she flattened him against a large oak tree. She scented his juncture and she physically shuddered violently. Laes was concerned for her and she ripped herself away and she was forcing herself to calm down.

"Go away." She growled.

"What? Why?" He demanded.

"I am losing control of myself. If you are pure still at this age; there must be a reason. Maec is not to be fucked with. I adore your father but I am not stupid. I am also mated to a Jing healer." Nanami growled fiercely.

"A Jing? An insipid Jing? They are the goody goodies of the empire! Good Gods no wonder you cannot sink your fangs; you would end up whipping yourself later." Laes scoffed.

She could not believe how he spoke of the Jings and she lost it. She was against him and she sank her fangs and they sank to their knees. Laes was lost in bliss he had no understanding of. Nanami tasted blood that was so succulent that it terrified her. His was laced with power and purity. She drank from him for just a few minutes and she ripped herself away and she was panting as Laes just sat there on his knees in a stupor.

"Sorry! I am so sorry. I will be in the castle." She cried as she ported out.

Laes was uncomfortable; very uncomfortable and her bite had felt so freaking amazing. He wanted more and he wanted it now. He phased into the castle and she was trying to down some wine and he slammed it down and he forced her lips to his and Nanami was kissing this tr'Awnhi prince and losing her fucking mind to his power and passion. He was like a younger Maec and making her mush. Mas felt his baby brother in the main banquet hall and he was kissing the sister of his wife/mate and he was stunned. He back stepped and Laes let her go.

"Now I am sorry. I know not...sorry." He said in a stupor and he fell back and Mas hurriedly caught him.

"I have to check Haha." Nanami said so fucking embarrassed and she ported to her mother's rooms.

Mas held up his baby brother and they shared the same mother and he sat him on a chaise and Laes's eyes were straining to change white.

"I know not what I was doing. Father said it was okay if I pursued her. What am I doing?" He asked dumbly.

"Oh brother. I shall take you hunting first and then we shall talk, okay?" Mas said gently.

"Father said he kept people from me at court. Why would he do that?" His brother asked dazed.

"He apparently had your intended in mind all along. He does stuff like that Laes. If she is what he has in mind; do not fight father. His choices in our mates are typically very good." His eldest brother smiled.

"Help me!" The young Shouten whined.

"Of course." His big brother nodded.

Laes was shaking and he had no idea what was going through his body. He had never been allowed to know pleasures of the flesh. He was no stranger to his own self-gratification but that was different. Maec had zealously protected him and he now realized that Admal had also done the same. His father had truly looked over him and he had never realized it.

"Our father is not just concerned with Maiell and Isha anymore Laes." Mas said softly.

"I am noticing. He truly loves us brother. Us." Laes said stunned stupid.

"Yes, I am so proud and happy to be the son of our great father." His elder brother said with tears in his eyes.

"Please take me hunting." The younger brother asked.

Mas took Laes to London and it was filled with evil doers. The boy was trembling and his father had apparently had in mind the young doctor for Laes for some time but had never had the chance for the two to meet. Now they had; Maec had unleashed his little boy and the poor boy did not know what to do with a succubus. They were ungodly powerful blood drinkers in their own right and all Mas knew; he was quite at home with his and they two brother found a pair of murderer/rapists and they came upon them and drank themselves full and they dumped the bodies in Hueco Mundo. Their Uncle Admal never did and it drove their father crazy. Admal felt that scum deserved to be exposed and Mas secretly agreed with him; but he followed the dictates and dumped the bodies for the hollows to devour. Mas walked into a tavern and Laes followed him and they always had gold and they got some plain ale and Laes tentatively tasted the odd drink and found it pleasant but different.

"Do you like being bound?" Laes asked Mas.

"Yes! It was very difficult at first but understand it was when father was still coming around to his good self. I had turned my mate. Aunt Sanra had killed her." Mas explained and he looked ashamed.

"I am so glad that bitch is gone. So your bound must have hated you for some time." His younger astutely observed.

"Yes. She did and I in all honesty did not show her how to be a Shouten. I should have but I was doing what father then told me. It was wrong and she hated me. We had a very violent and hard beginning. Though we had a harsh beginning; we somehow came through and we had the turned/turnling bond but she did love me I found out." He admitted.

"That sounds horrible brother." Laes said asking for more ale.

"It was. It was bitter and you know of Arthur." The older Shouten said softly.

"He figures in how?" The baby brother asked shocked.

"He had taken Hibari many years before I knew her. He fathered her first child; Reia. He tried to force her into our plane." Mas explained.

Laes pulled out a bit of gold and paid for the drinks and he sipped on the beverage and Mas was speaking softly in Kazakh.

"Damn. He has always been so belligerent as far as I have known." the younger man said surprised.

"Yes. Well Hibari is her daughter and she had amazing abilities before I turned her. When I turned her; I only made her stronger. Arthur hated me for it and he came after me after Hibari and I come to a peace sort of." The older man spoke.

"Go on." Laes said rapt.

"Hibari also has her mother's blood strongly as well and turning her only made it stronger. She requires more than one mate. She is married to a water dragon in her native lands and one of the dragon's people attacked her around the time Arthur attacked me. I thought she sanctioned his actions. I was awful to her and nearly tried to kill us both." Mas explained in shame.

"By the Gods." His brother said feeling badly.

"Well she refused to let me die and by comparing stories; we realized we both were stupid. We decided to start again and she became pregnant but she was raped in another era where Aunt Sanra helped a mortal and Bilae as well." Mas said draining his ale.

His brother called for more and Laes realized they would be drunk but he didn't care; he was really getting to know his oldest brother and he loved it.

"Go on Mas." The younger man said impatient.

"Well Hibari was hurt and she got well. She came to me in her home era which is father in the stream. She came upon me and used ALL of her powers; both succubus and Shouten. She exposed every last detail of herself. I know everything about my bound mate; things Arthur has no clue of and never will! She demanded that I make her with MY child and I did apparently. She has twins now and oh, Laes they phase back and forth right now but to feel them. I feel them and I feel the emotions of our bind. I feel the love and passion that we share and how we made those babies. That is what I wish for you." His brother said high in emotion.

His brother Mas had their mother's coloring but their father's handsome features. The same nose and lips. The same shape of eyes and his height. Laes had Maec's eyes and his mother's hair as well as Maec's dominate facial features.

"He favors those of us who look like him Mas." Laes said suddenly.

"You think so?" His elder brother stated shocked.

"You have mother's coloring but you look like him in features. I do too. Once his sanity was restored; he favors us that favor him. It is strange I think. I think he wishes us to mate with her children." The young man said deep in thought.

"Well why not?" Mas said.

"Because we share siblings with these people." His younger brother snorted.

"Hibari is my life. I do not care and Maiell is the heir. I love the crap out of that little boy and Isha is every inch the princess. No, I think it perfect. I think this woman is perfect for you." His older brother snorted back.

"She has a Jing mate." he said rolling his eyes.

"Well then you show her that tr’Awnhi is better. We are anyway. The Jings are so, so good." Mas wrinkled his nose.

Laes laughed heartily at that statement and they continued to drink the ale.

"She is succubus so she has to have more than one mate little brother. From what I have seen from Bari's mind; this sister is brilliant and not in her full power just yet. She is younger than you. She will be powerful like you. She is a healer." The elder brother instructed.

"A healer huh? She did seem very intelligent. How do you tell someone you study the skies?" Laes laughed.

"You just tell her. Anyway, I wish to return to my mate and my babes. Let us go." Mas said rising.

Laes felt drunk but he did not act it. Neither Shouten was aware of the black haired woman with red spots that had been watching them.
-------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------
Nanami had to give her mother magnesium sulfate because the inu pup wanted to come. She was shocked and she also gave her the medicines to mature the lungs of all the pups. Asuna was sick to her stomach and she was not allowed out of bed. Changming stayed with her and King Henry returned with a small garrison and Nanami was relieved at that. He swept into her mother's room and kissed her hand and spoke that the castle was protected by soldiers of his. Nanami slipped out so she could hunt some blood and she saw Laes tr'Awnhi and his scent was killing her. Even this far from him and she wanted to devour him. He looked at her with those beautiful brown eyes and he looked at her as if to say, what did I do wrong?

-It is not you! It is me! I am what I am and you smell so good. I am liable to hurt you and you really are so sweet and good. - Nanami pathed to him.

He looked at her surprised and he looked around. Laes marched forward and there were soldiers milling about and he did not care. He lifted her chin and he began to kiss her. His hands were in her silver tresses and his kiss made the already half maddened succubus further maddened. She shut her eyes and made a pain cry.

"Milady? Do you need assistance?" A soldier asked.

Nanami was shaking and Laes was annoyed with the human.

"She is fine sir. Go away." He snapped.

"I was speaking to the lady." The soldier snapped back.

"I am fine. Just leave sir." She told the soldier and she could not look at him.

Henry had picked these soldiers and told them that strange things would happen at this castle and they must on their honor to England, to God, and to him say nothing. He also did not need to say that if he found anyone spilling his secrets would find themselves at the Tower. These were his most trusted soldiers and there were fifty of them and they were highly trained. The silver haired woman was quite beautiful and this soldier's name was Paxton Sterling. His hazel eyes took in the young woman and she was dressed oddly but the young man was as well too. Laes led Nanami down a large corridor and he slipped into a room that was empty and it had a bed and sparse furnishings. She opened her green eyes and she stared at him.

Nanami lost it and she began yanking at his clothes and he did not stop her and in fact was helping her. She could not believe that her instincts were so out of control and this beautiful tr'Awnhi was soon bared to her green gaze and Laes wanted to bare her slowly. He observed her dress and he knelt and pulled the hem up and pulled it off and she wore a breast binding that pushed her plush globes together and barely covered her nipples. He could not figure it out and he phased that off. Laes licked his lips as he took in her breasts and he felt his body react harshly. She had leggings and he gently pushed her to sitting and he knelt again. He removed her boots; he then pulled down her leggings along with her undergarment. Nanami was lying on the bed nude and he was standing in front of her; nude and he was very obviously aroused by the sight of her. Laes used his knee and gently separated her knees and pressed his scorching flesh to hers and she whined wildly as his mouth met hers. Their lips could not be stilled as each was a blood drinker; they could be how they needed to be and their tongues was bit into by the other and sucked upon and their whole mouths tasted and sampled. Laes was growling and moaning as the woman beneath was just as needy as he was. He ripped his lips away and he began to kiss her neck and his corporeal form was aching terribly.

"I want you." He whispered against the flesh of her neck.

"I need you." She responded.

"I have not done this. Instruct me." Laes whispered as he cupped her breast and he bent his head and sucked her nipple and bit in.

Nanami nearly screamed in rapture and she was gasping in and out of her sudden orgasm and Laes looked up at face. He made note that she was extremely pleased by that and he began to kiss her skin between her breasts and lightly bite. It was wrecking her brain how the supposed virgin could make her react so powerfully. Laes suckled in her twin nipple and suckled some time before he slipped his fangs into her areola. His fingers drifted down her belly and he felt her weeping sex. Hunger ripped his belly and he shifted her on the bed and he spread her thighs wide. Jao did not do this often and she was fixing to say no but he sank his fangs into her labia around her clit. Laes was licking at her nub while he fed and her world crashed in on her. The young doctor tried to scream but his hand was against her mouth. She bit into the fleshy part of his thumb and his mind was crashing as well. Both of the young blood drinkers were crashing and coming hard from their bites alone. Laes erupted and he groaned harshly and she was shrieking against his hand as their bodies shook from their highs.

She did not think she could handle more and the Shouten man was holding himself up by his arms. His lips were stained in her release and blood. Nanami was drawn to it and she jerked him down to meet his lips and he snarled into the lip lock and they just kissed for several minutes. He needed blood and she turned her head; she was giving him permission and he sank fangs into her jugular and he fed upon sweet, sweet blood. Laes became ready again too swiftly and he wanted her permission. Nanami was in a haze and her eyes green as any emerald and his hands grabbed hers both in his and the young Shouten prince nudged her nose with his.

"I need you. You said that of me earlier. I will only do so if you say that I might." He said in a shaky voice.

"Please. I beg you." Nanami whimpered.

Laes released one hand and he guided himself and he slipped into her depths. The look on his face made Nanami wish to weep. The raw beauty was the most incredible thing she had ever seen and he slipped deep and the young Shouten shut his eyes and cried out with such a tremendous sound.

"Paradise, I have found." Laes whimpered.

"Laes? You are so beautiful. Oh Kamis. I need you. Please can you move?" She asked of him trying to maintain her sanity.

He nodded and he pulled back and slipped back in and it rocked them both to their inner cores. Laes wondered if he could see her soul and he would only do it with her permission. She was as affected as he was and he was still moving slowly and his back was being scored from her claws. Nanami was speaking too rapidly in Japanese for him to follow. She bit him and he nearly came undone but he controlled himself; he needed more and she gave him. Tears leaked from her eyes and Laes licked them up.

"May I see you within?" He asked as he was so close.

"Hai." She nodded.

Laes took a deep breath and he phased within her and he was overwhelmed. Her soul was something he could only describe as brilliant gold and red. She pulsed and vibrated and the colors whirled and weaved. He became corporeal and his own tears leaked from his eyes and his body was too tight and Nanami was nearly hysterical.

"Please. I need...please. PLEASE!" She whined.

"Yes." Laes said in his own agony.

He began thrusting harder and she met it by thrusting her hips up. Laes felt jolts of fire and he sped up. Nanami met every single movement and the fire overcame him and he was burning. He tried to scream and his fangs were buried in her neck. Hers were buried in his juncture from her screaming out at their synchronous bliss. Time had no meaning and Laes could tell nothing but he was able to stay corporeal from the feeding and she had ended up passing out. His eyes were shut as his body felt residual bliss and if this was why his father wanted him to have her; he was grateful to the man that fathered him. He had no wish to leave her body and Nanami came to a bit later and the tr'Awnhi was still with her.

"You said you were pure?" Nanami asked softly.

"Yes. You smelled it, remember?" Laes said blushing.

"Good Kamis. I have, that is to say, I would never have imagined...good Kamis." She said hotter than she should be.

"You said good gods twice. Your soul, your soul is the most magnificent thing I have ever seen." He whispered.

"Huh?" Nanami responded dumbly.

"Your Jing, did he tell you how utterly majestic your soul is?" Laes demanded.

"No. No one has ever said; your soul is just smashing." She tried to smile.

"We Shouten do not take this act lightly. Please, do not degrade it." He said pulling back and he was trying not to get angry.

"I am sorry. I am corporeal Laes. It is different for us you know. I usually do not do the Shouten way with my Jing." She said honestly.

"Well he is either too used to his corporeal form or he is not right." he said trying to not insult her mate.

"The Jings like their corporeal forms more. What just happened; this is normal?" Nanami asked softly.

"It is how Shouten should make love. It is about both because we are both. We are ether beings who can be corporeal. Your soul makes me weep in its sumptuous and radiant beauty." Laes said looking away.

Nanami was struck dumb and no one had told her that her inside self was gorgeous. Some found her looks alluring but this man was alluding to her inner being and somehow that made her attracted to him.

"Laes? I am going to be here till my siblings are born. Would you stay too?" Nanami asked.

"Yes. I wish to share your bed and I wish to hunt with you. I wish to know you." He said boldly.

"Okay." She nodded totally smitten with the young Shouten.

Their kiss was gentle and he was smitten and he was certain that his father would have been certain of that too.
------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------
Laes appeared by his sire in Wales; Maec was working on closing the crack but it was difficult. The fae were keeping it open with THEIR own magics. His son asked if he could help and he sent him back to his apothecary and got many ingredients for him. He could tell Laes wished to talk so he would work and talk. His boy brought back everything and even extras of everything and he smiled at his bright child.

"What is on your mind my boy?" Maec asked.

"Her mother's soul; it is very beautiful?" Laes asked.

"It pulses and burns so brightly that it nearly burns to touch it. The myriad of colors is so breathtaking that I feel drunk just glimpsing." Maec described Asuna's soul.

"Hers is golden and red. It weaves around itself as it pulses and vibrates." He described Nanami's.

"Stunning." Maec said raising a brow.

"Her Jing mate does not engage her on such a level." Laes scoffed.

"Take her. Take her in Astana before the priests and do our rituals and bind her in soul. I can separate you two where you two would not be harmed." His father said softly as he was working out an equation.

"Perhaps if you moved that element to the other side to balance it father." His son suggested.

"By the Gods; you are correct! Excellent Laes. Hold on one moment." The King said putting up a finger.

Maec drew runic symbols into the dirt and placed the elements precisely as Laes had suggested and he began a chant that he spoke softly at first and spoke several times. The clouds darkened and thunder was heard.

"Equal night and equal day, soon the light will fade away, equal day and equal night, this circle fades as does the light, thus the magick we invoke, fades anon like wisps of smoke, until we next decide to play, to this we pray, blessed it be!"

The Shouten king tried to enter the tear and it was no longer there. A huge smile spread upon his face and he looked at his son and he was impressed even further.

"How did you know about the elements?" Maec asked.

"I would sometimes read your big red book. I know I should not have but it always fascinated me what you wrote in that thing. I have always admired you so Father." Laes blushed mightily.

"Do you wish to study with me? There are certain ways that I will never touch again; but I can touch you the old ways that are good and useful." His father asked him.

"Would you?" His youngest adult child asked enthused.

"Yes. You show a talent already. I would be thrilled to teach you. I must stay by your stepmother until she births but I think you wish to take young Nanami as your bound?" Maec asked Laes.

"I am embarrassed to say this but we finished at the same moment. It was paradise Father. I cannot imagine sharing that with another." He said flushing and red.

"There is no shame in love and love making Laes. I kept you purity because I know your serious mind my boy. You are so like Nalah; so precious and only apt to give your heart once." He said as they gathered up ingredients.

"Nalah is in a nunnery is she not?" Laes asked surprised.

"In the other era; she is married to a son of my queen and I have never seen my precious daughter happier. I have seen the images of the grand children she has given me. Nalah will become a wife and a mother and it is to one of her sons. Certain children of mine I can see with my queen's adult children. Those children will find happiness together Laes." His father shrugged.

"This Jing will throw a fit." His son remarked.

"Who gives a shit what a goodie goodie thinks? They are important in the empire yes, but as far as our women? To hell with them! You want her and she wants you? Take the necessary steps Laes; you are tr'Awnhi and MY son." Maec said staring into eyes that mirrored his own.

"I shall! I will do it. Thank you Father. Mas is right. You are a great man." Laes said hugging his father tightly.

Laes phased out and Maec had to wipe a tear from his eye and the relationships with his adult children were getting better. It was taking work but it was happening. He turned and on the other side where there should be a crack Maec saw the one known as Prince Beren and Maec crossed his arms. The fae looked at him hatefully and the Shouten could care less. He phased out and he could feel the hate for Asuna even through the veil.
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------
Nanami was keeping a very close eye on her mother and Asuna had told her to go get her dinner. She nodded and she could still eat very small amounts of food. They had to be small amounts; so she served her a tiny bit of meat and soup. Laes was having soup and King Henry was eating a bit of everything.

"What is the name of your Jing?" Laes asked Nanami.

"Sung Jao Li. They are a sub-family of the main Jing clan. He is a healer. I met him when he helped me deliver my sister's babe who was fathered by Hatham." She said sipping soup from a spoon.

"My cousin? Well that is fascinating! I still find the idea of this Jing not engaging you our way often very odd." He said sipping his own soup.

"Like I said Laes; I am corporeal and the Jings are used to being that way a lot. I have to admit to you that I am having a hard time thinking straight around you." Nanami admitted.

"We made love Nanami. It was not a succubus getting her fix; we made the feeling and you felt it. You wept as did I." Laes said bluntly.

She had to look away and she had to admit to herself that he spoke the truth and what did that mean she and Jao did? This interaction with Laes was shaking her to her core and part of her wanted to run and hide but she wanted to explore it further as well.

"Can you show me how to separate from my corporeal self?" She asked and that idea surprised him.

"Since your mother can; I am certain you can too. Why?" He asked as his heart beat out of control.

"Hibari and Iyo both say the act is indescribable and beautiful. I want it." Nanami said meeting his brown eyes.

Laes got the undertones and she was telling him that she wanted to experience a true wraith coupling with him and his mind was now mush. His mind was only on the idea of helping her releasing her soul.

"Yes. We can try." Laes whispered and Nanami finished her small meal.

"I need to check my mother. I will return to the room we are sharing after." She said kissing his cheek.

Maec had come and served himself soup and he smiled at Laes and he was happy for his youngest adult son.

"I wish to thank you King Henry for providing some guards for our queen." Maec stated regally.

"It is no issue sir. Might I ask your grace's name?" Henry said shocked but it did not show.

"I am Maec Ruwon tr'Awnhi; King of the Shouten Empire. My kingdom straddles the corporeal plane and Hueco Mundo but it is based in Kazakhstan and extends all the way to Hungary and East to Mongolia. Asuna is my queen but to my people she is known as Isha tr'Awnhi." Maec said and he seated himself.

Henry recognized another King and it was impressive. This man wore a single ruby that was huge in the shape of a tear. It hung from a heavy gold chain and he wore only dark suede like jacket that was edged in ermine and matching long loose leggings that tucked into boots that were strapped around his lower legs. His chest was bare underneath and Henry marveled at his physique and he also was pierced many times; his nipples were pierced, his ears, nose, and even his naval from which a chain was suspended that was tucked down into his leggings.

"It is custom in my culture for our royalty to pierce ourselves. Being the king; I am pierced often. We Shouten like to show off our myriad of jewels, gold, and silver. My queen's own navel is pierced." He chuckled.

"It is just something that is new to me your grace; it is new and different but I find it fascinating truly." Henry bowed his head.

"Well you are quite different than that ass Edward Plantagenet. Isha had born twin babes in the Welsh countryside and Aibhlinn was born after I had to cut through her womb but Amras was born dead. I managed to put Isha into a death sleep; a coma if you will, and that bastard took Aibhlinn into his own household and forced Isha to stay at his wretched palace." Maec explained.

"I hate Longshanks memory. I became aware of Asuna as a very young teenager. I had gone wandering through Westminster palace and found his old journals the miniature he apparently he wore. He also had a portrait painted of her. I never imagined I would see the lady in the flesh; but she has shown me and my queen tremendous kindness and friendship. We are not formal at all." Harry admitted.

"Journals you say. May I see them please?" The Shouten king asked.

Henry rose and he retrieved them from their shelf in the library and he gave them to Maec along with the miniature. The miniature radiated alchemic magic and he hissed.

"This miniature contains her blood and an alchemic spell upon it!" He growled.

"How so?" The English king asked surprised.

"I am thinking he used it as protection. I would need to divine it to be certain. Thank you King Henry." Maec gathered the journals and miniature and he left to discover their nefarious purpose.
-------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------
"Haha, the little inu girl is not going to wait. You are having contractions but the twins need longer. I am going to do a landmark thing. Shall I get Katashi?" Nanami stated

"Hai." Asuna groaned in agony.

Nanami hurried and she went to Maec and he was immersed in the hated journals and she made a noise.

"Sir, I need a boundary put up around Haha's twins and I am going to take the inu pup. Can you do it?" She asked.

"Of course. That is simple." He nodded.

Nanami looked relieved and she ran to get Changming to drag Katashi here. Chang left immediately and Maec was in Asuna's bedroom and Nanami showed him where the twins were and he drew alchemic symbols on that portion of her belly and he said a small chant over and over. The young doctor saw a barrier flare in place and she nodded. She washed her hands and she gloved up and she had Maec pull her hair back and put a scrub cap on. Henry slipped in and he was astonished and Asuna was sat up and she swallowed some sort of medicine and Chang showed back up with a very distraught ebony haired man. His emerald eyes were stunning and Henry was jealous and Maec looked back but kept silent. The mortal was in love with his wife but he was a good sort of human. He was still human after all. Nanami used the scalpel and carefully and very gently made an opening in her womb big enough only for the inu pup and she quickly pulled out her sister. Nanami suctioned her mouth and nose out and she clamped her cord. As soon as she cut her cord the babe began to scream. She had a shock of ebony hair and her mother's moon. She had Katashi's blue marks on her cheeks and both blue and magenta markings around her wrists, legs, and hips. Asuna was barely awake and she was crying as she saw Katashi's girl. Katashi was crying as well as Nanami wrapped her in a silk blanket and she brought her over to her mother and Asuna began sobbing harder and Katashi moved closer and he was trembling awfully hard.

"I wanted to name her Aina." Asuna whispered in a tired voice.

"Kamis Asuna; that is perfect for her. Aina! Oh my precious girl! Aina. You have your Haha's eyes. She is so perfect. I have never loved someone as you and her. Asuna!" He said weeping and he kissed her and their pup was wide eyed and looked around.

"You still need bed rest Haha but the contractions have stopped. The twins can stay longer in utero and she is here." Nanami said taking off her mask.

She had delivered the after birth and sewn her mother back up and Henry was quiet and he had tears in his own eyes. The babe was beautiful and only reminded him of his own lost son.

"Harry? Would you please hold her for a moment?" Asuna asked her English friend and sort of lover.

The English king moved over and he was dressed in splendid brocade coat of bright red and matching red sleeves. His doublet was red and gold and his hose gold and his boots red that come to his thighs. He wore a heavy collar necklace of rubies and gold and a cap of crushed red velvet. Harry held the babe of the woman he loved and ached for and she was so beautiful that his eyes shown with wetness.

"Would you give her a second name Harry; since you have helped to protect us?" She asked softly.

"Isabel?" He asked her and Katashi.

The name was foreign to Katashi but he was fine with it and Asuna loved it. She smiled as she took her pup from Harry.

"Aina Isabel Jing." She said kissing her brow.

"It is beautiful." Katashi murmured and soon everyone cleared out except for Katashi and Asuna.

"I am madly in love with her. What am I going to tell you in century or so?" He asked wiping his eyes.

"About damn time I gave you a pup." She laughed sweetly.

"I love you. Kamis, what a treasure I have. I have the most beautiful girl on the planet. She is so lovely. Oh look! She is hungry." He grinned.

Asuna pulled down her hanfu and she put her to breast and Katashi's daughter was just like his son; she was a gluttonous eater. Asuna grimaced and Katashi laughed as his baby pup nursed with gusto.

"Thank you. I am going back to pronounce her birth and then tomorrow; may I take her for a short time to give her the coronation?" He asked patting her head.

"Hai." She nodded.

"Ok. Kamis. I am shaking. I am so in love. Okay. Kiss me." He commanded and she did so.

Katashi was grinning like a fool and he ported to Manchuria. Maec slipped in and he smiled down at the pretty puppy.

"I have the journals and miniature; I am taking them back to Astana and my apothecary. The miniature has alchemy upon it. I am sending Admal from this era and his assasins to guard you. I also managed to get the crack in the veil closed in Wales but that brat Beren was on the other side and he looked pissed." He murmured.

"That is what scares me." Asuna sighed.

"She is beautiful. That human loves you." Maec bluntly said.

"I know. I also know he is good man before he has a jousting accident and the subsequent blood infection makes him quite the opposite. He is a very good soul right now. I can handle a ningen Maec." She said raising a brow.

"Well the last ningen ended up using my own sister against you!" He snapped.

"You sister is trapped two centuries in the past. She is not coming forward." Asuna stated flatly.

"No. Not in the least." He smiled.

Maec gave her a passionate kiss and he took his leave and took the journals and miniature with him. Henry came in and Asuna was dosing as Aina still nursed. Harry was shocked she nursed herself and he sat down in a chair and she heard the sound. Her eyes opened and she smiled weakly.

"Hello." She smiled softly.

"Why did you have me give her an English name?" Henry demanded.

"You have been a huge part of my life here; it seemed appropriate whether they know it or not. I like the name you chose." Asuna smiled at him and then at her pup in love.

"Your King Maec is quite impressive." He said getting comfortable.

"He said. He was also my enemy at one time. His sister Sanra made him mad with alchemy and other things. Once free from her influence; he is quite the good man." She answered.

"I suppose once his assasins are here and the other creatures called upon; I and my guards will not be needed." Harry stated.

"I shall let you make that decision Harry. This is your country and you its king." She answered.

"I want to be useful to the woman I love." He said meeting her eyes.

"Then keep your guards here." She whispered.

"I love you and I find myself wishing this my child; not caring if it was a male or female." He admitted with his heart in his throat.

"Do you need me to say it?" Asuna asked.

"By God, say something!" He cried.

"I love you Harry. I also want the very best for you." She admitted.

His emotions controlled him and he kissed her deeply and it was with passion. She responded and she mentally castigated herself for it. She admitted her damnable feelings and his breath was sweet as he kissed her cheeks and her eyelids.

"I have to return to Windsor and take up my position and do my duties. I know you must rest and do what you must for your other two. Promise me one thing?" He demanded of her.

"Yes." She said with eyes closed.

"Do not leave England without letting me see you before you go. Allow me to say goodbye." He made her swear.

"I promise." Asuna swore.

"You have my heart madam. Yes, I love Katherine as well but you truly have my soul. I shall let you attend your lovely daughter." He said kissing the babe's head.

Henry bowed and he left her and tears slipped down her face. She knew he would attempt to stay away more often to give her space because HE DID love her. This creature was not Longshanks and he was good before madness took him and it tore her up. She laid Aina Isabel on the bed next to her and she lay on her side and stared at the pup that she had finally bore Lord Katashi; the inu who had been the first male to take her purity. Plans to save him for the future permeated her brain and she was exhausted as she fell asleep.
---------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------
Nobu had returned and she had been delivered of only her inu pup. The twins were good and his adult baby girl impressed the hell out of him again. Nobu spent the day with his mate and his younger children just being; Chichi and her mate. The older kumo healer had told his daughter how proud he was of her and Nanami had blushed profusely. He had suggested that she could go home and she had said no; she was wanted to keep an eye on her mother and that surprised Nobu. Jao was bitching about missing his wife and Nobu shrugged. He did not notice the young wraith man around and Chan came later that day and he felt many humans but he noticed they were in guard positions and also Shouten assasins. That pleased him immensely and he was surprised to see she had the inu pup and her name was Aina Isabel. The incubus was quite curious as to the English name but Asuna made a face at him. Katashi came for his pup and he swore her back within three to four hours and Asuna had laughed and said it was his daughter.

"The human is not here. I am glad." Chan said as he exposed her belly.

"He has been nothing but a friend Chan." Asuna sighed.

"Do not take me for a fool my beloved. I can scent desire and see it on a man's face. He wants you. I fully admit you have more morals than I do. You are a much better person than I am." Her incubus lover stated honestly.

"You just admit is so easily." She growled softly.

"I told you; I love rarely, I am fond of a few, and I hate a great many. Humans are nothing to me. I feast on them. Shall I lie to you?" He raised a white brow.

"No." Asuna snapped.

"Your frere Ryo told me that he and Chrestian had to beg you to take in more blood at first. Were you not thirsting terribly? Why did you not send for me?" Chan demanded.

"I was afraid." She admitted.

"Afraid of what my queen?" He asked lifting her chin.

"Afraid of what you are capable of doing in regards to me and our babes. I do not want blood on my hands." She said unable to look at him.

Chan was furious. Not only was this queen fucking moral; she would put herself and her progeny in danger because of it. He was not into the likes of Danika and those kinds of whores but refusing to be sensible for the sake of morals was idiotic.

"Your morals are warring with common sense my love. Your honor is amazing and the love you give those who it is incredible but you must temper those morals with the needs of your body!" He chastised her.

"When I was a very young onna; Eyal was possessed by a wraith at the behest of Ragnoss before he became Bilae fully. That wraith raped my mind, body, and yes soul. He raped me physically and stabbed me whilst I carried Jin's pup and made Naraku through my mind. He also made me drink blood. Danika and Illeska also had sex with me. While human blood is divine; I cannot drink it without being revolted." She actually admitted to Chan.

Asuna never talked about that period and Chan was actually horrified for several reasons. The evils committed by Danika against her own blood were unspeakable and then what the wraith had done in the uppyr ruler's body was sick; just beyond sick.

"I should have come to you sooner. I knew of you then. It is my fault. I should have come forward." He said sick to his stomach.

"How were you supposed to know I was any different?" Asuna asked.

"I was arrogant. I have always been so arrogant. No human blood then. I understand the connection but you shall have youkai in abundance, okay? Nobu has said he will keep it stocked here in the fridges in the lower levels. You must drink my darling. I need you and these babes. I have dreamed every night of holding our son and our daughter. I have had to engage partners but it is only the briefest and only the basic. I cannot find pleasure in it. I only feed but my true pleasure is you." He said palming her cheek.

"I would hope you find some pleasure in perhaps you old favorites Chan." She said aghast.

"I cannot. They mean nothing to me anymore. You showed up in Leth`Evana and said you were there to help me deliver justice. You stole my heart and I cannot give it elsewhere. Our children will be the most important beings to me. Chun was with me in everything I did. Except of course when I fed but our children will know my absolute devotion." He said as he kissed her belly.

Asuna moaned a little and he was not engaging her physically but she opened her thighs and he began to kiss her sex and up her shrouded lips. His feather light kisses to her belly were making her wild and she was groaning and she was squirming.

"I want you!" She snarled.

"Nobu has so no coupling." Chan said in regret.

"Fuck!" Asuna hissed.

"Drink my blood. Give me your full yoki and drink of me everywhere." He said with violet eyes.

She knew his meaning and that would help her hunger and sucked at his veins in his wrist and she began to use her telekinesis and the throbbing against his prostate was suddenly harsh and hard. Chan gasped and she pulled down his white ku. She grasped his proud erection and began to stroke him hard and fast. His mate was in a state and she was making the sensation of wet, gripping muscles what his cock felt and he was gasping harder and harder as Asuna lifted with her free hand his wrist, and she bit in. All the sensations overloaded the incubus lord and he exploded and she had laid him out quickly. She was lapping up his come and he was seeing black edge his vision. She finished cleaning him and she sank fangs into his jugular and she was feeding from him and bliss was wonderful. Asuna finally fell back and she lay back on her pillows and she sighed in contentment.

"You taste so succulent." She groaned.

"Thank you my love. You taste divine as well. I know you wish to be amongst us fighting but this gift you give me is the most precious thing anyone has ever done for me." He whispered as he entwined his fingers in hers.

"I could not fail again." She said blinking back tears.

"You did not fail the first time! Beren murdered them! Hasegawa Kaimei is alive by the way. Simyth did so because your daughter begged him for it. Foraoise fae mages are quite powerful. He is with the Soten right now. The Soten number in the ten millions by the way. There is a space between Leth`Evana and the Seireitei called Ashmanora. It is amazing and I believe another plane altogether. Chanak has control of quite the power. The Soten believe Leth`Evana should belong to them if things do not calm down soon and I believe I see no issue with that idea." He smirked.

"Good Kamis. Tens of millions?" Asuna stated in shock.

"Seems the Soten are like all fae and produce like rabbits." He laughed.

"Hilarious." She rolled her eyes.

"Come that was funny." Chan pouted.

"Hai it was a little funny. So what of Sanra? What of Bilae?" She asked.

"Well we know Sanra has an assassin; we just do not know who yet. We will figure that out. Bilae is too scared to move without that whore's help. The ekimmu have been wiping out Soul Society quite nicely. I was told that Gwydion was seen here." He said calmly.

"When I cut him off; I should not have. He truly is my twin soul and I too was feeling pain but did not recognize what it was. He does not want Arianrhod anymore than I do. They have yet to realize I will not rule any mythical land but they believe I am still their queen." She shrugged.

"Well played." He smiled.

"I can be taught." Asuna smiled and he kissed her boldly.

"When our babes are born; you will be needed to fight again. I have sworn to Naraku that we will be very careful of you." Chan murmured.

"Hai. I want to know what she is doing in that era. She can still create some havoc." She said crossly.

"I know." He said lying next to her.
------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------
Sanra slowly woke up from her death sleep and she was furious. The alchemy book had been a fraud. The in between to Loch Halvat had also moved and there was a block on the Lachie bloodline. Oh they were good. Bilae was in their London residence and Sanra saw the one being she was thrilled to see.

"Lady Yasua! I am happy to see you again. What have you gleaned?" The golden haired Shouten woman demanded.

"Your brother has locked Leth`Evana tight in the 16th century; the year 1511 to be exact. I heard an exchange between two of your nephews and they spoke of mating two of that bitch's daughters. There is no way I could even get close to the place she is staying but I have a feeling I can get close if she were to visit her royal companion in the guise of Henry VIII. I have attempted to locate the real book but it is nowhere to be found. I also learned something else. The king of this era had journals he kept and a miniature of that whore; your brother was ascertaining what alchemy was upon it. I know for certain that YOU did not do it. There is also a portrait at the palace in Windsor of her that he commissioned." Yasua informed Sanra.

"All very interesting. The Dillingham family is still very much alive and available for torture. I suppose I will have to go forth and use them and I shall have to feed Edward's obsession of that whore. Bilae? Do you think you could create a distraction in that time frame so that Yasua may make a statement to my dearest brother?" Sanra smirked.

"What shall I do Lady Sanra?" Yasua grinned.

"Shouten are not immune to widows my beloved Yasua. Come and give me a kiss." The golden haired woman demanded.

Yasua moved forward and Sanra took her lips and began to kiss the spider female deeply and former widow lord of the Kumo federation moaned into the lip lock and Sanra it seemed was in a mood.

"Bilae go and bring us something to eat. I want my woman." She growled.

Bilae rolled his eyes and he phased out and Sanra laid Yasua back and she ripped open the widow's corset to expose her pert tits.

"Shall I stay myself or should I take you as a man?" Sanra asked lustfully.

"I want you like this. You are too beautiful like this." Her widow lover said lustfully.

Sanra had found her after she had birthed a spiderling boy and Yasua guarded the boy rabidly. The Shouten onna found her hatred of Isha irresistible and she had developed lust for the widow woman. What was scaring Sanra was how much Yasua hated that family and that hate made Sanra lust madly for her more. She suspected the longer she was around this woman and the more hate she had; she would love her. She began to finger her harshly and suckle her tits to get her wild with need.

"Tell me how you will harm my brother." Sanra groaned as she made her lover arch and groan.

"I am going to hide in the eaves of Astana and follow your map. I will sneak in from the secret passage and I will do what was done to Lord Jouichi so long ago; I will flood his fucking cock with my venom." She arched and flooded Sanra's fingers as she had come gushing.

"You need to carry our baby. I hate being pregnant and you seem not to care." Sanra said brushing her black hair away from her pixie face.

"Who would father our baby?" Yasua said tired from her orgasm.

"I must think on that. It must destroy Isha." Sanra said coldly.

"I know a few ideas but you decide. I know I am smart but you are more so." Yasua admitted.

"But your hate of them makes me want you more. Tell me how much you hate them." The hybrid Shouten onna cooed.

"I want to behead them and let the crows eat their eyes out. I want to disembowel Naraku. I want to kill her babes and the Sistern to feed upon their faces." Yasua snarled.

"Fuck me." Sanra moaned wildly.

Yasua surged up and she ground their clits together hard and Sanra was gasping and this animal daemon was the best female lover she had ever had. The orgasm ripped through her fast and hard as she whispered hateful words of how she would inject Chanak's babes with her widow and suck out their insides and Sanra screamed from the harsh high.

"Kiss me you evil harlot." Her Shouten onna commanded.

Yasua kissed her passionately and their lips were mashing and growling as Sanra spilled her blood. She licked it up and she palmed her breasts.

"You are going to be what Maec was not. The bastard should have stood by me. You stand by me and I will give you pleasure, power, and immortality. Your son will want for nothing and our baby will rule everything." Sanra stated as she licked Yasua's lips.

"I will follow you until the ends of every plane my master. They killed my mother. They deserve no quarter. I know you do not need love but you have mine. I will love you and adore you enough for us both." The widow kumo spoke with dark passion.

"I can love Yasua. I can love and you are making it happen but I need to be able to join my beloved woman in that time. We will do this. Chanak betrayed me and he will pay. You will give me a new heir. Open your thighs." She commanded.

Sanra shifted so she had the male anatomy but she still had her feminine features. Yasua began to groan and scream as the powerful onna made her lose her mind. Bilae came back to find the two women still fucking and it was quite the sight and he was frankly turned on as hell but he had things to do. He had to pull some ekimmu to his side. He knew one who might fall in; Kynwal Prothro and a couple of other nobles would believe that they had been abandoned by his sister. They would realize that they were on a losing side. The widow was going to prove quite the assassin and she would do her work very soon and he would go to the ekimmu on the morrow. Now he enjoyed watching the two females engage the other.
---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------
"Poor King Edward! You have not seen the bane of your existence have you?" Sanra said from the shadows in his royal bedroom.

"Do not mention that wretched whore!" He cursed at the demoness hidden in the shadows.

"Do you not want revenge? She had your babe killed and humiliated you at this court." the demoness said in a lilting tone.

"What if I guarantee that I can get her here?" She said coming out of the shadows.

"And how pray tell could you accomplish such a feat?" Longshanks said madly.

"Quite easily. I only need to persuade Lord Dillingham. You see I know for a fact he is still in her era. If I harm or even kill him; oops! She would have to return because she has two of his babes. So you see; I can handle the Welsh dog. I will also subjugate her for you." Sanra smirked.

"What do you want out of this?" He demanded quite interested.

"I want you to subjugate with what I give you. I want you to do exactly as I say." She said with a nasty grin.

"That is all?" Edward demanded.

"I eventually want her dead but I know you wish something from her body. So I shall make that happen. I want you to humiliate and debase her terribly. I want you to be brutal. I want you to take out your rage on her. I want you to rape her openly." Sanra said grinning.

"I could not do so in my own court; perhaps in Wales as a lesson to Flintshire?" He said coyly.

"Good enough. Excellent human. She should be here within a month or so. I shall be glad to see her so debauched. The site of your debasing her; make certain you spill her blood and your seed." She commanded.

"You are going to use that spot as a spot of power." Edward understood.

"You are a smart blood bag. Yes, yes I am. You will get what you want from her and I will make certain of it. I deliver human; make certain you do the same." Sanra said fixing to leave.

"Oh I shall." Edward said coldly.

Edward had a grin on a face and he had only recently delivered the Scots a major defeat and now he would have the elusive Lady Dillingham in his clutches. Oh the tides were changing and he was certain God was smiling on him.